Showing 294 reviews of 147

iSalesCRM

Customer relationship management & marketing automation tool

4.3 /5 (147 reviews) Write a Review!

Showing 294 reviews of 147
David L.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

iSales is a MUST to grow

Reviewed on 04/02/2021

Incredible. I'm upset I didn't find it sooner.

Pros

Texting plays a huge role in my sales. The mobile feature is bar none to text clients on the go while my laptop is closed, also being able to see a whole page of different styles of texts I've sent and if they got reactions is incredible. Another software I use alongside is not as efficient in this sense but I like the scheduling capabilities of it so I use it for that.

Cons

Honestly nothing is bad about this software. I love how you can disposition with different colors to help coordinate and once again like the texts - be able to see everything on 1 page....

Andrew B.

my thoughts

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

Pros

I like the integration of text and email

Cons

Its incredibly rudimentary. It doesn't really allow for great positioning of leads that are hot. Yes you can add tags and sort by tags, but even then I have spent a lot of time trying to find the lead I was looking for. I have seen other tools that allow for scoring the leads and you can go to a page that would have your top leads based on scoring - like they took the call gets points, they went through the presentaion they got more points, they were quoted gets points etc. also, I cant really see the emails that have been sent and which email they viewed. sometimes the filtering just doesnt work and i have to find other ways to get to what im looking for

Response from Kovacs Systems

Thanks for the awesome feedback Andrew! We value your opinion, so we've made some improvements based on your thoughts. You can now see which email a lead has opened (instead of just seeing that they opened an email from you). You can also see which emails are sent to your leads when viewing the leads profile under their activity log. You did mention that we do not currently have a lead scoring feature, which is true. However, you can set your sales pipeline up to better organize your leads and see which ones are hot. For example, you could filter a pipeline stage by leads that have texted you in the past 24 hours, but haven't been responded to yet, or by leads that have responded to a drip campaign, as well as many, many other filters. We would love to go through this with you, just contact support through your iSalesCRM portal and we'll be happy to help!

Nicolas S.

Great system!!! Best CRM by far

Reviewed on 26/01/2021

Pros

The ease of use of Isales is fantastic! It’s a personal assistant for a fraction of the price of a real assistant. Makes contacting prospects a lot easier.

Cons

Sometimes with bulk text messages they get spammed

Dana O.
  • Industry: Insurance

lots of features voicedrops for VM kinda clunky

Reviewed on 26/01/2021

overall it is a feature-rich contact system

Pros

The dialing system is pretty good, having it integrated into the platform not having to launch a 3rd party app to do it is quite convenient.

Cons

The VM can be difficult at times when sending drip VM's; a lot of mouse motion why not have it integrated right on the dialer instead of launching a separate applet?

Nathan W.
  • Industry: Insurance

A centralized hub for all your leads to stay organized and in touch

Reviewed on 14/10/2019

Pros

I most enjoy the fact that the CRM does all of the text/email follow ups for the leads inputted into the system and allows for you to log the activity you've had with the lead, knowing exactly where you are in your sales process. And of course the ability to have large campaigns to get in touch with all the leads in your system.

Cons

I really enjoy the system and the fact that features are constantly being updated. I would ask that when there are updates that there is a tab with a list of newly updated features/patch notes to best stay up do date. Currently, you know there has been an update but it is not always clear on what was fixed/added

Response from Kovacs Systems

Thank you Nathan for the amazing review! We are so happy to have you on board. Concerning new updates, we did just launch a Support Center page this week with FAQs and video tutorials. Perhaps we can make a section within that page where you can view new updates / patches as they are launched. I expect engineering will have this done by the end of the week.

Evan M.

Must-have

Reviewed on 15/10/2019

iSalesCRM is the easiest and most effective way to reach clients. Hands down one of the best business investment los I’ve made and is very affordable. It pays for itself ten fold. The ease of use along w the help received during set-up is well above par. My team is generating more money per dollar spent since incorporating the system. The changes were noticeable immediately. No waiting, I saw immediate results. Highly recommend

Pros

My CPA was cut in half. You have local presence and only spend money when you want to. Very fairly priced. Easy to use- sales rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped explain how to use all the services to my entire office via a webinar. Never lose track of who you texted or emailed or called and how many times. Great for turning over old leads and working new leads.

Cons

Nothing much to complain about. The only thing you’re going to want to do is make sure of is that your phones are ready after a text blast or email blast because the response is fast and immediate

Matt G.

Convenient, but pricey

Reviewed on 08/10/2019

Overall, good. The improvements are typically nice additions

Pros

It's incredibly convenient. Follow ups are very important in sales, and this does a great job at that.

Cons

It is expensive. I have been using it for years now, and the cost is still very high.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Hi Matt, thanks for the feedback and awesome review. We're always looking for ways to improve, and it's your feedback that helps us do just that! We just changed our entire pricing structure to make things cheaper for everyone! You now get 1000 free texts and 1000 free click-to-call minutes with every subscription. We also just introduced team pricing, which lowers the cost of your subscription as you grow your team. Let us know what you think!

Kenneth W.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

CRM Ease

Great Use

Pros

Leads Integration isthe best.I love that feature

Cons

I would like to do more reports with tghe system

Damon M.

Best Contact Management System I've found

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Pros

I like the automated actions, ability to set things up one time and have them applied over and over again.

Cons

There have been a few times where it has been buggy ab out sending messages or dialing calls hasn't worked, but those are few and far between.

Taneka S.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great tool for success!

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Good CRM with a fairly easy set up. The app is awesome and super easy to navigate. Love the ability to store so many automated responses.

Pros

The most impactful feature is the ability to keep building my funnel while I focus on other streams of revenue. The automated text responses to my new lead drops and the ability to do drip campaigns is HUGE for my business.

Cons

I don't like that the caller's number doesn't come through on forwarded calls to my cell. It's frustrating that I have to open the app to see who called me. Automated notifications to stop drips on holidays would be super helpful too.

Kristee M.

Isales

Love it

Pros

Keeps everything organized and available for reviews

Cons

When you put someone on the calendar your self it will not show up on the main page as an appointment! You have to use the booking page and that’s not convenient.

Susan L.

Fill the Funnel

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Really quite positive experience as it seems to "answer" all the steps needed to receive, develop and track a lead from inception to finish or "the sale."

Pros

This is an organized software system to generate new leads from a broad swath of geography. The ability to track your progress and be able to refer back to that "progress report"is extremely beneficial as it would otherwise be impossible to follow a developing history on that lead. Further, the components of choosing your geographic region and having the ability to manipulate preset "responses" is helpful.

Cons

Many leads are not in need of healthcare even though they are targeted as a likely candidate for healthcare.

Maria l W.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Really good way to get organized and methodical

Reviewed on 26/01/2021

Happy with it but still too expensive. It's worth the cost but barely

Pros

Ways to organized and automate processes

Cons

Some of the features are a bit redundant

David D.

iSales

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Overall this has been a game changer

Pros

Great automation features and CRM organization

Cons

Sometimes it can run a little slow and takes longer than desired to get from page to page

Michael M.

Great!

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Great! 10/10 would recommend for any one needing an automatic CRM with complete customization!

Pros

The system works for me while I am busy with other clients.

Cons

Software updates. The system needs a better phone application. Rather than receiving a text I would want a notification saying I have a text from a client. The phone ringing portion of the app does not work. I just get a notification that I'm receiving a call but doesn't allow me to answer. I miss all my calls.

Jeremy V.

iSalesCRM

Reviewed on 16/01/2019

I want to give iSalesCRM all the credit for my success. They have been a pivotal component to my ongoing production and I would not be able to convert at the rate I’m converting without it. The follow-up component is probably my favorite aspect of this software because it allows me to touch as many clients as possible in as little time as possible. Great software!

Pros

I love the fact that this software is extremely easy to use! I haven’t seen a CRM service that was so easy to use, it’s literally a plug and play service!

Cons

Honestly, I have no complaints at all. It does everything I need it to do!

Response from Kovacs Systems

Thanks Jeremy! We're so happy to hear you're doing great. Glad to have you on board :)

Jonathan B.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

iSalesCRM doubled my sales year over year

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

Overall this product increased my sales by double year over year. I never had a problem with the software and super easy to use. I tell everyone I know in sales to get it.

Pros

The best part is the follow up aspect. Sometime as an agent following up with leads fall through the cracks. Not so with this software.

Cons

Nothing that really jumps out. I think it was worth every penny.

Response from Kovacs Systems

We love seeing our clients have exponential growth! Glad to have you on board all these years, Jonathan.

Diane N.

My observations

Reviewed on 29/01/2021

Neutral at this point. Do not have consistent follow-up or interaction.

Pros

Preset texts; ability to send campaigns.

Cons

This is a very tricky software. There are still too many steps to move forward to an action. It's way to complicated to add vendors with dispositions with preset texts, etc. The response is very very poor with customer service. The explanation per step is lacking terribly. Ease of use = not to easy.

Stephen H.

Stephen's review

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Make managing leads much easier to get done, phone interaction is good. There are alot of features to allow to

Pros

Easy to use, love the fact that it will allow me the ability to interact with planning calendars. Leave notes and change any othe the lead information that I need to update.

Cons

The refresh rate sometimes gets a little slow and makes it difficult to go between leads quickly

Jael C.

Keeps me organized

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

isalescrm keeps me organized. I like receiving a response on my cell and being able to respond without having to be at my desk. I like the flexibility of multiple phone numbers for different states...

Pros

Has the option to obtain multiple phone numbers for different states.

Cons

It only has one drip campaign. It makes it hard to address some groups that came from a different source.

Response from Kovacs Systems

Hi Jael, thanks for the awesome review! We wanted to let you know you actually can add multiple drip campaigns for different types of leads. Drip campaigns are categorized by disposition tags. When creating a drip campaign, simply select the disposition tag and hit save. By doing so, only leads with that disposition tag will receive that drip campaign. Let us know what you think!

Jennifer P.

MANAGE YOUR LEADS

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

I have found it to be easy to use out of the box. I strongly recommend this product over other CRM's.

Pros

I do not need to hire an assistant to manage my leads. I can use the features in the system to make my life easier.

Cons

The daily cost can get you. Be sure to disposition or you are wasting your time and money. There are some quirky things that make you do extra clicks. Send out a survey for software tweaks.

Joey G.
  • Industry: Insurance

Great system, when it chooses to work

Reviewed on 21/01/2021

Pros

Having automated follow ups and being able to track sales.

Cons

The overall inconsistency of the carrier violations and success when contacting leads in bulk (uploads/drips/campaigns).

Francisco S.

Best CRM I've ever used

Reviewed on 02/02/2021

Overall I have no complaints about this CRM, I would highly recommend to all my team members but they already use it. I love iSales, keep doing your thing!

Pros

The drip feature is my favorite. Makes life so much easier for me as far as following up with my clients.

Cons

The monthly cost honestly, and to be able to maybe integrate other calendars as well.