Nimble

4.4 (1,876)
Write a Review!
Contact management & social relationship software

(1,876)
4.2/5
Customer Support Software

The Best Profile Enrichment App for Business Professionals on the Market

Reviewed on 24/01/2019

Nimble is our data enrichment application. We use it across departments for the purpose of enriching contact information in all our systems. The product as a plug in via the contact manager and prospecting widget is not only affordable, it 's ROI is immediate, compared to other data enrichment platforms that are very expensive. We leverage Nimble in several business use cases, Top of the funnel lead generation, Segmentation and Audience selection for Marketing and sales outreach campaigns and general profile updates across other platforms we use such as Salesforce, Google for Work, Calendars etc. Use it to save time and have accurate data for any business case. It is very strong at building profiles off of simple highlight features in Linkedin, Email and other daily sources of contact information. No Brainer...

Pros

Nimble's ability to work in all of our platforms google for work, Salesforce CRM, Mobile, Linkedin, 366 Degrees and web pages. Nimble's chrome app works across any page or application we work in. We use it to enrich profiles across all our engagements. Nimble prospector lets us highlight a contact across platforms to automatically update, enrich and push information to our Salesforce CRM or Marketing Platform 366 Degrees. It saves a 10-15 hours a week across departments eliminating manual research or contact and lead updates. The ability of Nimble to provide personal dosssiers on any contact across your business applications is unreal. The platform helps us drive better relationships and realtime data to use in our sales and marketing outreach.

Cons

Nimble is a little misunderstood in the market from my perspective. It can be used as a CRM and is a great solution for departmental or Small to Midsize businesses in this capacity. However the real power is in the enrichment of profiles and prospecting capabilities to find additional information that is missing already in key business platforms Billing, Sales, Marketing or Customer Support. We have no dislikes with Nimble related to the way we utilize it across Salesforce, Google and other key software services we use it with.

Response from Nimble

Thank you for your review Brad. We really appreciate your support of Nimble and the team.

Walter
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

• Customer Support Software

Nimble is a great CRM for small and medium business.

Reviewed on 26/07/2023

With Nimble I am able to have the data, tracking, and forecasting all right in front of me and the team at a very affordable price.

Pros

Affordability, ease of use, importing/exporting data, and most of all tracking/forecasting using graphs.

Cons

At this moment Nimble has everything we need where we are at and we continue to grow.

• Customer Support Software

Good contacts manager with potential thwarted by so-so UI, too much sales focus and persistent...

Reviewed on 06/04/2018

Contact information. Group emails. Task tracking.

Contact information. Group emails. Task tracking.

Pros

I like the idea of an integrated contacts manager and the social function is helpful. It's also good for group emails. It's better than the sales-focused CRM software I've looked at, but still needs a lot of work IMHO. Keep in mind, I'm a startup founder and not a sales person, which seems to be the primary target.

Cons

Lots of unresolved glitches or not-great UX. For example, Nimble shows activity for an email being read if I open it, this should only happen if the recipient did. Also, the Nimble window in Gmail is inconsistent, sometimes it appears, other times it doesn't. Finally, it will mysteriously show hundreds of new activity updates, often for the same few emails, when none have occurred.

Another issue is upselling. I requested multiple pipelines since min-2017. They said it was in the works. When they finally added it, they didn't contact me as they said they would and also required a subscription upgrade to use it.

Overall, I'm not a fan of the UI. It's not terribly intuitive and dated. AngelList covers some of the same functionality, like pipelines and messaging, in a much more elegant and efficient interface.

Response from Nimble

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to here that you have enjoyed Nimble's Social Profile matching tool that locates your contacts social profiles based on the information provided.

We recently released our multiple pipeline feature that enables Nimble users to create as many pipelines with custom stages in each pipeline. This is included within our Business plan, which also enables users to send up to 100 Group Message sends per day, storage 2 GB of storage, and import up to 25,000 contacts. Users can definitely upgrade storage and contacts.

Andres
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Nimble Review

Reviewed on 17/04/2024

Overall I will give Nimble 4 out of 5 stars

Overall I will give Nimble 4 out of 5 stars

Pros

Easy to use and very intuitive, for sales tracking it saves you a lot of money and is great for lead management

Cons

Sometimes their customer support team is a bit slow in their response

Lisi
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Nimble Software

Reviewed on 27/01/2021

Overall, I like this software, as I am utilizing the free editions, I may buy the professional upgrade.

Pros

The additional features you can add to your website/webpages. Ease of use and combination elements to insert into pages.

Cons

At the moment, I can't think of anything. It's exclusive in that no other software has the flexibility to integrate different modules, which when put together create quality pages that look quite professional.

Elementor and Google Cloud Storage

Reasons for Choosing Nimble

The elementor does not have the capabilities of the Nimble app/add-on. The Nimble seems loaded with more choices than elementor.

Elementor

Reasons for Switching to Nimble

I find the Nimble add-on easier to use with the Word press website I am using.
JIm

• Customer Support Software

Best of the best for newbies (oldies, too, maybe)

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

Blows my mind. I had some experience with CRM’s a little, but did not until recently, actually need one. They were all so cumbersome. Nimble is actually fun to use. (shhh! Don’t tell the boss. OH! That’s me) who knew!?

Pros

It is very intuitive to learn & to use. I started with 2 other CRM’s. The learning curve was prohibitive for both. I’d make a little headway, then realize I barely understood how they worked. One of them was so intricate that I never really “got it,” despite tons of reference videos. The ability to seek other contact info is a very useful feature.

Cons

I cannot really come up with a disappointment. Nimble keeps working for me, not me for Nimble.

HubSpot CRM

Ease of use & learning.

Reasons for Switching to Nimble

Ease of use, intuitive interface. It works how I work.
Anil
  • Industry: Entertainment
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Creative Alliance Review

Reviewed on 06/07/2023

Our problem with customer database management has been fully solved by Nimble. Thank You Nimble team for this super useful software.

Pros

We are at the Alliance are finding it very useful to use Nimble. We have to constantly relay our new ideas and new developments to our customers and Nimble has helped us to keep track of our contact database and manage it properly so that we have been able to tell every new thing to our customer base at a prompt manner.

Cons

We loved every aspect of it and planning to buy the software once the trial period ends. One thing is, new users can get lost at the beginning but later when you get used to it, Nimble is so helpful and easy to use.

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

My experience

Reviewed on 26/06/2020

Pros

Hardly know its there, which is great, as its easy to use and upgrade. Customer Service is awesome.

Cons

Needs more integration with VMware, and some work needs to be done on alarms.

Thomas

• Customer Support Software

Inexpensive and extensive with small quirks

Reviewed on 08/04/2022

Nimble has many benefits for sole proprietors and small businesses.
As long as you don't mind the...

Nimble has many benefits for sole proprietors and small businesses.
As long as you don't mind the little things, Nimble is an affordable alternative to other CRM systems.
However, I see an internationalization as difficult, because just such little things like the date format or the week start on Monday are a prerequisite for an international orientation.

Pros

Perfect Chrome integration
Social media connection
Multiple email accounts
Multiple email senders
All integrated Google calendars available
Cheap
All basic CRM functions

Cons

English only
Date format not changeable (e.g. dd.mm.yyyy)
Week start not changeable (always Sunday)
Complicated setup
Not always logically structured
Partially outdated views that do not fit into the overall picture (e.g. calendar)

Reasons for Switching to Nimble

Some features that were important to us were not available from other products. These include multiple calendars, multiple mailboxes and associated multiple sending addresses.
Juan
Juan

• Customer Support Software

A Social CRM that Seem Too Good To Be True (and is not)

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

As a basic CRM it gets the job done. But it does not integrates efficiently with multiple databases as it claims.

Pros

It counts with basic CRM functionalities. It integrates some of leads data from different social channels

Cons

Nimble's promise to effortlessly build a contact database, being the"only CRM that builds itself for you". Unfortunately it was a far-too-ambitious promise and it failed to deliver.
Integration with social channels did not work seamlessly. Lead enrichment was limited and almost always ended up requiring manual efforts from the sales team.

Kurt
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Great when it connected to FB/Linkedin, tagging worked and we could trust the export to...

Reviewed on 18/09/2017

All the benefits are gone with no real connection to FB and Linkedin and that we cannot trust the tagging and export to MailChimp works.

And I'm not sure that we are allowed to use your software when EU/GDPR General Data Protection Resolution will be enforced in May 2018.

Pros

Tagging and export to MailChimp if we can trust it works. That you listened to suggestions in the beginning.

Cons

That we cannot trust the tagging and never knows when we can export to MailChimp. Also pretty irritating that I have suggested changes to the usability that is neglected. Do not ask med to spend time on describing the things that irritate me every day and then do not bother to at least give me an explanation on why it is not being solved. Some of it have worked the way I want it and you just change it without notice and I only hear that it is in the pipeline - and have been it for about two years.

Response from Nimble

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for sharing your review of Nimble.

I can assure that all feedback and feature requests, we receive have been shared with our Product team to further improve our CRM. Most of the key features we introduce have come from the feedback of our users, therefore, any feedback you give us is definitely taken into consideration. Although we are not always able to deliver on every feature request, all request are documented and shared with the team!

I would love to understand more about the issues you are experiencing with tags and exporting contacts from Nimble to MailChimp, I'm sure any issues you are experiencing can be resolved by our Care Team! We would also be happy to share insight on how to use your LI/FB accounts with Nimble :)

Additionally, we are compliant with all EU laws. View our Privacy Policy here: http://www.nimble.com/company/privacy/

Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] where we can better assist.

Best,

- Samantha

Ross

• Customer Support Software

Nimble is one of the best CRM I have used. For 6 years its played a key part in my daily...

Reviewed on 24/09/2017

Pros

1. Nimble's ability to pull social and contact data reduces the amount of data I have to enter manually.

2. The Nimble Smart App for Browsers is the real point of difference. With browser extension you are able to hover over a person's name or company name, in say LinkedIn, and Nimble will build a profile of the person with position, social media profiles, of the business' company size and revenues (if available publicly available).

You can then click a button and it adds them immediately to your Nimble database. It gives the option to add other information you have about them.

While still in say LinkedIn, you can setup a task or even send a message to say their twitter handle if you follow them. Both task and message will display in the record when you open Nimble!

Nimble has similar add-ins for GMail and MS Outlook

3. Having my e mail and calendar and CRM information in one place is invaluable.

4. The ability to easily create lists of contacts based on segments means I can provide more useful information and run small campaigns based on these lists.

5. The "Group Message" facility enables me to send a personalise email to segment lists (as created above) and track the responses. You are able to use specified merge tags such as First name, last name, Company.

The key is the email are seen as being sent from your actual email address not a "mass e-mail" tool such as Mailchimp.

Nimble has all standard CRM functions.

Cons

The email editor is not as good those in GMail and LinkedIn. However this is overcome by using your GMail or Outlook and you have access to the Nimble Add-in for both programs.

While the Group Message function is an excellent feature it would great to see a full e-newsletter campability available from within Nimble.

Debbie

• Customer Support Software

Nimble from a Person who is not techie

Reviewed on 02/02/2023

Nimble makes it easy for teams to collaborate on projects and tasks. It provides a centralized platform for people to share ideas, assign tasks, and track progress. Nimble helps teams organize their tasks, set deadlines, and track progress. It can be used for both individual and team projects. Nimble allows users to automate certain processes such as task assignments and notifications. This helps keep teams organized and ensures tasks are completed on time. Improved Communications: Nimble makes it easy for teams to communicate with each other. It provides an integrated messaging platform and allows users to have conversations in real-time. By streamlining collaboration and automating processes, Nimble can help teams increase their productivity. It makes it easier to identify and address bottlenecks, which can lead to improved efficiency and performance.Benefits Nimble allows you to quickly and easily build out custom CRM solutions tailored to your specific business needs. Nimble provides powerful tools to help you track customer interactions and sales pipelines in real-time. Nimble integrates with most popular apps and services, allowing you to seamlessly sync data between different systems. Nimble offers customizable reporting and dashboard options to give you complete visibility into your sales and customer data. Nimble’s highly intuitive user interface makes it easy to use and navigate, even for those with limited technical expertise. Service, Support

Pros

users to view and interact with their contacts' social media profiles directly within the app.User-friendly interface: Nimble has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users to manage their contacts, leads, and sales pipeline.Lead capture: The platform provides lead capture capabilities, allowing users to easily capture and store information about potential customers.Reporting and analytics: Nimble provides detailed reporting and analytics capabilities, allowing users to track their sales pipeline and monitor their success.Customization: The platform allows users to customize their contact database and sales pipeline, making it easier to align with their specific business processes.

Cons

Limited customization options: Some users have reported that the customization options in Nimble are limited compared to other CRM platforms.Technical issues: Some users have reported technical issues with the platform, such as slow performance and system crashes.Cost: Nimble can be expensive for some businesses, especially when compared to other CRM platforms.

Best Thing/Worst Thing

Reviewed on 28/12/2016

Nimble is a great little CRM that does a nice job of dealing with social media when compared to other solutions I have looked at. However, there are some "sore thumb" issues and missing features that leave me constantly wishing for more.

One of it's best features is its Chrome plugin that allows you to grab contacts when you visit web pages like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

However one of the worst features is that the plugin often does not work correctly and have some maddening aspects to it that cause you to loose information you've just entered and/or makes it difficult to capture the lead. Most all of these would be easy to fix if they just listened to customer complaints and prioritized fixing these issues.

Another annoyance is that today I have far more channels for communications with people besides just Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The biggest one for me is Slack. Yet Nimble captures none of my discussions with Slack users so Nimble cannot capture any communication with anyone I am on a shared Slack (examples: https://make.wordpress.org/chat/, https://poststatus.com/club/, and http://tech404.io/) even though 100% of it is typed!

Another major annoyance of a minor (easily fixed) issue is that Nimble captures URLs for you but does not check to see if they shortened. So Nimble captures, stores and displays http://t.co/iIrGzB9fzr for Microsoft instead of https://www.facebook.com/Microsoft like it should.

And if I manually replace it Nimble will put http://t.co/iIrGzB9fzr back the first chance it gets! (I reported this problem well over a year ago and was told there was no way to solve this. Well I am a web developer and this is a trivially easy to solve it, their support just was not technical so decided to give me the "easy" answer.)

After ranting, let me say I love how Nimble generally will find and present most social URLs for a contact or company once you've entered one of them. I assume that if one of their other customers has previously added the company or contact then they give me the benefit of not having to research them again too. (Some people might not like that they seem to use data this way but I do not mind it.)

All in all, I am still happy with my selection I just wish they would address these issues which should be really easy to fix (except for Slack integration, and that should not be terribly hard.)

Pros

The Chrome Plugin
The auto-aggregation of social media accounts

Cons

The Chrome Plugin
The brain-deadness of the auto-aggregation of social media accounts
Lack of integration with Slack

Sofia

A Powerful and Versatile CRM Tool

Reviewed on 15/03/2023

Overall, Nimble is an excellent CRM tool that can be used by businesses of all sizes. It is powerful, versatile, and easy to use. The customer support could be better, but the features make up for it. I highly recommend Nimble for businesses looking for a reliable and powerful CRM solution.

Pros

Nimble is an incredibly powerful and versatile CRM tool that makes managing customer relationships a breeze. It's easy to use, intuitive, and has a wide range of features that make it possible to customize the experience for each user. The user interface is clean and simple, allowing for easy navigation and quick data entry. The reporting and analytics features are top-notch and make it easy to keep track of customer interactions.

Cons

The only downside of Nimble is that it can be a bit pricey for smaller businesses. It also requires some technical knowledge to get the most out of the features and to customize the experience for each user. Additionally, the customer support is sometimes lacking and can be difficult to get help when needed.

Nazim

• Customer Support Software

My tools for customer satisfaction

Reviewed on 21/12/2020

I didn't like the program. It's not useful. I tried it and didn't like it. I am using Microsoft Dynamics CRM. The beach to so many features. It is a flexible program.

Pros

I didn't like this software very much. I think it is not suitable for every sector.

Cons

I think it is not suitable for every sector. very useful for some industries. needs to develop more.

Dynamics 365

Reasons for Choosing Nimble

I just tried. not purshased

Reasons for Switching to Nimble

I thought it's easy to use but it's not.
André
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Very advanced CRM program that is fun to work with

Reviewed on 13/09/2017

Overview on prospects, overview on offers, easier to do business.

Overview on prospects, overview on offers, easier to do business.

Pros

Links to social media, a lot of options to tag relations and make selections, easy to create mailings and able to see all contact moments/e-mail under 'pending and history'

Cons

Links to social media is not optimal. Would wish to see which relations I am connected to on Linkedin and Facebook. And suggest to connect if that is not the case or other way around (if linkedin connection not in Nimble, auto add). I would like to see social media publications/activity of the relation in Nimble. Ofcourse if FB/Linkedin do not allow, you cannot offer it.
Integration with Whatsapp would also be a very huge plus. That opens an extra communication channel for use from desktop without losing time/double entry of adresses and history complete.
I am on the original price. Don't know if I would also choose Nimble for the current price. Am small business. Currently sending an e-mail to selection more than 50 people is a hassle or expensive.
What I don't understand is why all persons e-mailed are in Nimble. Have 2.000 contacts without lead type. These can be already in (use different e-mail adresses) or can be contacts I don't want to stay in touch with.

I am a franchisee of an organisation that operates in 12 countries (30 in NL, 30 abroad) and growing. If Nimble can do an offer I can introduce it to other franchisees an the management?

Response from Nimble

Hi Andre,

¿Thanks for sharing your feedback. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying our social media integration, as well as how easy it is to send and receive emails directly within Nimble.

Recently, LinkedIn and Facebook closed their API so that other 3rd party integration, such as Nimble, are no longer able to integrate. However, you can most definitely download the Nimble Contact Add-in to your browser in order to locate contacts and their information directly within LinkedIn and Facebook and add these contacts to your records within Nimble.

David
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

• Customer Support Software

Missing a number of CMS features but does well regarding the features it focuses on!

Reviewed on 05/04/2018

A better feel for my customer's activities.

A better feel for my customer's activities.

Pros

The Social Integration! It is clearly well designed for managing and benefiting from the social tools at your fingertips! The web interface makes it available pretty much everywhere. The richness of the information helps you walk in your customer's shoes!

Cons

In the beginning I didn't mind the monthly fee and felt as if they were growing the tool to fit the fee, however as it turned out they added some of the features we needed - but then tacked on additional fees to use them. Now it still lacks some of the real basic tools like being able to sort on various fields that you would just assume any CMS would have - but are still not present while they want to charge extra, a month for tools like an option to send out a batch emailing.

Response from Nimble

Hi David,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how you can use the Nimble Contact Add-in to build profiles of your contacts learn more about your contacts before you even begin building a relationship with them.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at [email protected] to learn more.

Dheeraj
Dheeraj
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

• Customer Support Software

The best free CRM is also incredibly simple to use on a phone

Reviewed on 14/02/2023

A very high volume of information can be handled by Nimble in a way that makes sense and is helpful to the user. I have had a great experience with Nimble, and it has undoubtedly aided our marketing initiatives as well as my productivity greatly. However, if you're looking for something that can simplify your life when it comes to marketing automation, I think Nimble is absolutely worth looking at.

Pros

I'm generally impressed with Nimble's dashboard display. perfect integration with Chrome Facebook connection many email addresses Available is all connected to Google calendars. Cheap all fundamental CRM features. We enjoy how easy it is, and the browser plug-in is quite intriguing. Although it is interesting, we don't use many of the features. It conveniently interacts with other well-known services like Mailchimp or Google Analytics so you don't have to bother about manually integrating several platforms.

Cons

I believe that this programme can be improved so that it better serves the businesses who utilise it. additional user-specific features that are more individualised. When transferring data from one environment to another without keeping a delta clone around indefinitely, this capability proved helpful. The layout of the UI makes several functionalities difficult to reach. Therefore, if you're a first-time user, you might need to spend some time getting familiar with the application.

• Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Don't 'hard sell', just be nice

Reviewed on 10/08/2018

Set up and import were easy. Make sure that you tag your contacts properly before importing (I can't stress that enough). Support is quick and to the point. Compared to other cloud-based services, this one is very easy to learn and easy to become expert with. The company does a good job of continually introducing new features that add value to prospects and clients and make my work easier at the same time.

Pros

Nimble is all about social selling which, to me, means gently guiding people to become interested in what you do by first showing interest in them, learning about them, engaging them, then helping them (with what you do, make, or sell).
From the ground up, Nimble was built to be personable. It lets me communicate individually and personally with a much greater number of people than I could do with the support of software. My clients tell me that they like how friendly things are now that I'm on Nimble.

Cons

Nimble only lets you send out 300 emails at a time in a group. It's not MailChimp or Hubspot. However, now that I think about it, that's a good thing. Nimble is about personalized communications and you don't get to do that in large batches ;-)

Response from Nimble

Hi Mike,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how Nimble's social insights help you to build relationships with your prospects and contacts and begin a relationship using common interests.

Nimble enables users to upgrade their Group Messaging to a max of 300. This is to ensure that sending bulk emails available through your email provider that you connect to Nimble.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Fidelis

Nimble 2021 review

Reviewed on 09/03/2021

My overall experience is great. The cost is good compared to other software. I can easily add anyone as my contact from social media platforms via a browser extension.

Pros

Nimble is a professional CRM software, great at integration with social media. On the dashboard, it has great features such as Deals, Events, Tasks, pipeline, Email Tracking, and stage funnel. The new contact features help me to have one-page information about my activities with my contacts including our chat history and social media channels. I can easily track my contacts and know when they open my sent emails.
Nimble is convenient; I can use it on my phone or on my laptop. It's a fantastic CRM manager that gives us great tools to help us do our jobs better every day, such as automating our work schedules with a calendar, contact management, and the visualization of correspondence history and email in conjunction with different social networks so we can review them. It's easy to use, integrates with social media, and facilitates relationships.

Cons

I'd like to see a more relaxed and adjusted GUI to streamline different features, one of which is the ability to easily see priority contacts without having to open the entire database. Having the most up-to-date or important knowledge would be ideal; it would be a more intuitive method for our work, and we would save a significant amount of time.

Chad

• Customer Support Software

Best Strategic Weapon I have!

Reviewed on 12/09/2017

The ability to keep track of our customers and stay engaged with them is key. It saves us countless hours inputting data. It integrates with systems we use so that we obtain a clearer picture of what's important to do and what isn't done.

Pros

The simplicity of it! By far, the best aspect of this tool is the contacts builder; the ability to build a contact record with ease on any social media site. The integration with systems which we use is nice.

What is refreshing is that Nimble's focus is on the core of what most small business owners require; relevant information about the people they do business with, the interactions they have/don't have, and relationships strength.

The email marketing template is a nice value add which was introduced in the last year.

Social intelligence.

Cons

Account Management relationship abilities. Example: Relating accounts to contacts is good but if an address needs to "flow" down to other contacts/or not this is problematic. Relating Accounts to Accounts is not possible. Forecasting and opportunity management is not it's strength. The key is knowing the best fit for your needs.

Roderick

Nimble is a Cool Drink of Water in the vast Desert of CRMs

Reviewed on 05/01/2019

It is helping me get and stay organized.

It is helping me get and stay organized.

Pros

I can tell that a lot of thought and user experience went into its design and layout. I like the simplicity of seeing and editing multiple functions on a single page. Literally, I can do 80% of my daily work on three Page Views. But Nimble offers eight Page Views in its Menu. Let me talk about the ones I use the most:

PAGE ONE: TODAY is the HOME PAGE. It offers the Menu Bar at the top beside the Search box. Next It gives the important numerical stats to track my progress at the top. Then it shows me my TO DO TODAY items at a glance in customizable Reminder Boxes.

PAGE TWO: CONTACTS is my LIST. I love the Search features starting with the General Search Bar. But it also offers suggested Pre-sorted list views and other sorting features on the left column. I really like
their two awesome specialty sorting tools: List “Segments” and the special labels tool called “Tags.”

PAGE THREE: INDIVIDUAL CONTACTS: On any list, simply click on a client’s name and we now get their Individual working page. For each Contact Nimble gives me complete customization. On the top section of the page, I can change their daily Status to track their Activity through my funnels to Closing a Deal. The bottom section of the page lets me log my conversation notes along with their follow up information. It also gives me their History, Contact Info, Social info, Quick URL Look ups and I can add Attachments.

I am a new, but I think Nimble-CRM is my New Best Friend in Contact Management.

Cons

I haven't really found something I don't like. As with anything new to me, I have to get used to the way certain features work.

Tolu
Tolu

• Customer Support Software

An easy tool for managing my contacts

Reviewed on 26/11/2021

I like the features of Nimble and is one of the best CRM tools out there. Its integration with Google workspace and Microsoft 365 is really cool, but its integration with Facebook and LinkedIn isn't as good as it used to be. The interface is intuitive and when it comes it to prospecting and finding new contacts, it is one of my favourite tool.

Pros

Easy integration with Google workspace and Microsoft 365
Easily import data from excel, gmail, outlook and some social media sites like twitter, LinkedIN
Easily add new contacts from across the web
Provides me all the data I need about my contacts like finding a social media profile match and other details that can help me prospect better to new clients.
It keeps all the communication that I have with my contact so I can easily find pout what stage of negotiations I am in with a new client.
I like that the today dashboard is widget-based, as I can easily customise it to suit to my working needs.

Cons

I could easily link my Facebook account to Nimble and message my contacts directly from Nimble but this feature isn't available anymore.
It exports my data and sends it to my email. I believe it should give me the option to have it downloaded straight to my system not just only sending to my mail.
There is a limit to the numbers of contact I can store on nimble

Janelle

• Customer Support Software

They introduce new features before fixing the ones that are broken and never get fixed....

Reviewed on 05/04/2018

Pros

Connection to social media, email templates, customer service helpful via email, email tracking (opens & clicks).

Cons

1. Contact social media don't sync properly. For instance, another person's image pops up in place of my assistant with the gmail nimble contact feature.
2. Doesn't always pull all the tags. Have to email customer support to fix. Terrible for pr that is fast paced.
3. Sorting - Can't sort by company or by the last time I contacted (only by team). Also, doesn't always sort correctly.
4. Page skipping on lists. If on record and use arrow to go to next record, it can skip multiple records.
5. No reporting or analytics. Have to use multiple apps to create what I need.

Response from Nimble

Hi Janelle,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that our Customer Success team has been helpful through email. Did you know that you can always schedule a screenshare with our Success team? We also hold OnBoarding and Q&A sessions Monday through Friday from 9 AM to 9:30 AM Pacific time. To learn more reach out to us at [email protected].