1,606 reviews

Nimble

Contact management & social relationship software

4.4 /5 (1606 reviews) Write a Review!

1,606 reviews
Dennis A.

Organization at Your finger tips

Reviewed on 19/11/2019

Using Nimble for close to one year has been exhilarating. Arranging my tasks and duties has turned out to be an interesting part of my daily routine thanks to Nimble. I would definitely advise any serious and focused manager or organizer to use the software for better outcomes.

Pros

Nimble is an excitingly easy software to install, use and set up for use. It comes as a very important tool to organize various tasks about the operations of the organization and employees.
The user interface is attractive and makes managing tasks an interesting task always
Incase of any mishaps or faults, the support team of Nimble is always ready to respond to clients' needs and questions and address them appropriately. This is one very strong bargaining point for its developer.

Cons

The software needs to provide NFS or CIFS straight from storage and omit the need to have multiple fragmented file servers. Otherwise, the Software is perfectly in order.

Kurt S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Great when it connected to FB/Linkedin, tagging worked and we could trust the export to...

Reviewed on 18/09/2017

All the benefits are gone with no real connection to FB and Linkedin and that we cannot trust the tagging and export to MailChimp works.

And I'm not sure that we are allowed to use your software when EU/GDPR General Data Protection Resolution will be enforced in May 2018.

Pros

Tagging and export to MailChimp if we can trust it works. That you listened to suggestions in the beginning.

Cons

That we cannot trust the tagging and never knows when we can export to MailChimp. Also pretty irritating that I have suggested changes to the usability that is neglected. Do not ask med to spend time on describing the things that irritate me every day and then do not bother to at least give me an explanation on why it is not being solved. Some of it have worked the way I want it and you just change it without notice and I only hear that it is in the pipeline - and have been it for about two years.

Response from Nimble

Hi Kurt,

Thanks for sharing your review of Nimble.

I can assure that all feedback and feature requests, we receive have been shared with our Product team to further improve our CRM. Most of the key features we introduce have come from the feedback of our users, therefore, any feedback you give us is definitely taken into consideration. Although we are not always able to deliver on every feature request, all request are documented and shared with the team!

I would love to understand more about the issues you are experiencing with tags and exporting contacts from Nimble to MailChimp, I'm sure any issues you are experiencing can be resolved by our Care Team! We would also be happy to share insight on how to use your LI/FB accounts with Nimble :)

Additionally, we are compliant with all EU laws. View our Privacy Policy here: http://www.nimble.com/company/privacy/

Feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] where we can better assist.

Best,

- Samantha

David G.

• Customer Support Software

the BEST contact relationship management system by FAR! - and I have tried many.

Reviewed on 19/09/2017

Nimble is a true Godsend. Nothing else even comes close to it. Yes, it is easy to use, it connects with everything out there, it has a fast and intuitive interface, and more. But what I like most is how it saves me COUNTLESS of hours, because it does all the research for me, and some of the data entry, building complete client profiles in seconds rather than hours. Literally saves maybe 30 minutes of agony, per contact. With thousands of contacts, thats like saving a lifetime. Its like being the superman of contacts. I also like how I am able to keep track of who to contact, who I contacted, etc, so easily, so easily. Overall, this thing is making my life super easy, and making it super easy to make money through finding and nurturing key partnerships and relationships. Nothing, nothing, comes close.

Pros

Cons

The Deal Management aspect is really, really weak. Really. At the very least, allow us to create categories for pipelines. I mean, I have like 5 different types of deals. Each deal type needs its own custom pipeline because the processes are all different for each deal type. But we are given the ability to only have one pipeline, and somehow make all the different deal types work. Thats crazy :)

Response from Nimble

Hi David,

Thanks for your review, and we are so glad that Nimble has been able to help you save time and energy managing your contact relationships!

The ability to create multiple pipelines is definitely on our current roadmap, and we hope to implement this feature in 2018.

Best Regards,

Mike S.

Best Thing/Worst Thing

Reviewed on 28/12/2016

Nimble is a great little CRM that does a nice job of dealing with social media when compared to other solutions I have looked at. However, there are some "sore thumb" issues and missing features that leave me constantly wishing for more.

One of it's best features is its Chrome plugin that allows you to grab contacts when you visit web pages like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.

However one of the worst features is that the plugin often does not work correctly and have some maddening aspects to it that cause you to loose information you've just entered and/or makes it difficult to capture the lead. Most all of these would be easy to fix if they just listened to customer complaints and prioritized fixing these issues.

Another annoyance is that today I have far more channels for communications with people besides just Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. The biggest one for me is Slack. Yet Nimble captures none of my discussions with Slack users so Nimble cannot capture any communication with anyone I am on a shared Slack (examples: https://make.wordpress.org/chat/, https://poststatus.com/club/, and http://tech404.io/) even though 100% of it is typed!

Another major annoyance of a minor (easily fixed) issue is that Nimble captures URLs for you but does not check to see if they shortened. So Nimble captures, stores and displays http://t.co/iIrGzB9fzr for Microsoft instead of https://www.facebook.com/Microsoft like it should.

And if I manually replace it Nimble will put http://t.co/iIrGzB9fzr back the first chance it gets! (I reported this problem well over a year ago and was told there was no way to solve this. Well I am a web developer and this is a trivially easy to solve it, their support just was not technical so decided to give me the "easy" answer.)

After ranting, let me say I love how Nimble generally will find and present most social URLs for a contact or company once you've entered one of them. I assume that if one of their other customers has previously added the company or contact then they give me the benefit of not having to research them again too. (Some people might not like that they seem to use data this way but I do not mind it.)

All in all, I am still happy with my selection I just wish they would address these issues which should be really easy to fix (except for Slack integration, and that should not be terribly hard.)

Pros

The Chrome Plugin
The auto-aggregation of social media accounts

Cons

The Chrome Plugin
The brain-deadness of the auto-aggregation of social media accounts
Lack of integration with Slack

Kate M.

• Customer Support Software

It's fine for social crm and selling. Don't try to get too creative with it.

Reviewed on 23/06/2015

This is best for those actively selling with fairly normal sales cycles. For those of us who have less common sales cycles, clients who are not on social media, or need more workflow functionality, it isn't much better than a spreadsheet. It's not expensive for a small shop, but the per person fee is obnoxious. My assistant has to have a 2nd account even though she's connecting with clients on my behalf and we need all the information/emails in one spot. I keep nimble, but I'm not much of a user at this point. I'm looking forward to watching it improve. The customer support tries and that's worth a decent review.

Pros

Social metrics for contacts in one spot (though linkedin is a fail) - good concept, needs work

I can add notes to my students each time I work with them so I have a persistent record

Daily update of your calendar (not updated 12 hours prior?) and List of social connections made within the past day (twitter followers) so you can thank them the old fashioned way rather than with a bot.

Cons

My clients do not use twitter so that aspect is not essential for us.

My assistant has to have a separate account which seems silly, adds nominal expense, but also doesn't actually give her access to my calendar/tasks/emails/etc. That has been a big disappointment. I end up not using nimble as much as I had hoped because we couldn't create our workflows through it.

We had hoped she could auto schedule tasks for us based on my interaction with a student. ie send thank you note x days after last meeting, find out how the self study is going, etc. None of this appears to be possible. So nimble is not super functional for us. If we ever have a mass market or b2b client base this may become more interesting. I give decent marks to nimble, but frankly it doesn't serve us very well.

Response from Nimble

Hi Kate,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about Nimble.

Regarding the shared calendar, you can now set the "Nimble Default Calendar" to be shared between team members in Settings >> Users.

For your tasks, your team member can navigate to the "Activities" tab and sort tasks by different team members to see their activities.

Lastly, for message privacy, you may "unlock" your message account within Nimble by selecting the lock icon in Settings >> Networks & Imports, or you can set a specific thread to public by clicking on the lock icon at the thread-level.

If you're having any trouble setting up these features, please send me a message at [email protected] and my team will be happy to help.

Best,

Joseph

Jolie G.

• Customer Support Software

Nimble Review - gets me organized and productive!

Reviewed on 07/08/2018

I have been using nimble for the last few years. For the most part of i have been happy with them, and i tried quite a few before settling on Nimble, it simply had more than the others and had a great price that a small business like mine can afford.

Pros

I like that it has a great social relationship aspect, updates contact info, has the chrome and other browser plug-ins. Its platform is really nice and unlike others that come off clunky.

Cons

I think the mobile app needs some additional features that would make it easier to work from it when on the road. The tasks would be better if they had a drag and drop feature it would speed things up when needing to reschedule an entire day or 2 of tasks. Also on the pricing for multiple users, it doesn't make sense that when you add more users - you get charged for the additional user but your caps (max contacts, etc) do not go up.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jolie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to build a record of your contacts based on their social profiles that Nimble is able to pull in based on the information that you have provided about your contacts.

We recently released the Nimble 3.0 update for iOS users. We would be happy to share more about what you can accomplish using the Nimble mobile app for users that are on the go. If you were interested, please reach out to us at [email protected] to learn more.

Casey J.

• Customer Support Software

Better for Relationships than E-Harmony!!

Reviewed on 31/08/2018

I have used Nimble in the past to keep all of my notes and information in one easy to access location. As well, Nimble is great at creating and maintaining organize contacts, appointments, and email lists, all in one location. Nimble is also incredibly helpful at creating email campaigns.

Pros

This application is amazing at helping businesses manage their interactions with potential and recurring customers. Integrates seamlessly with other programs - in my experience Office 365, Hootsuite, Evernote - which makes getting work done that much quicker. Efficiency is the name of the game with Nimble, as showcased by several amazing features. My favorite time-saver has got to be Nimble's Email Signature Capture, which can pull text right from a lead's/client's email signature and adds it to their profile. As well, I have found the Pipeline Management feature to be helpful in zooming out and taking a macro-level look at interactions and transactions with potential customers. This means that every interaction with a client can provide some new meaningful data.

Cons

Like most things, this application is meant to make you more efficient. That means that while it will certainly help a nationwide sales survey potential leads, track interaction with customers, and create email campaigns, there are certainly some individuals who would find less usefulness with this software. I would recommend those users attempt the free trial to ensure Nimble is correct for them.

Response from Nimble

Hi Casey,

Thank you for providing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to integrate your Office 365 email account to Nimble. After connecting your email to Nimble the last 90 days worth of emails will sync to Nimble and continue to sync moving forward.

Nimble also enables users to connect and sync their Office 365 calendars to Nimble!

The 14-day free trial enables users to test out Nimble and the abundance of features that it has to offer to ensure that Nimble is the best fit for them and their teams.

-Olivia | Nimble Customer Success Ninja

Santiago A.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

The best platform to help your business grow.

Reviewed on 13/04/2019

Knowing the clients, studying each one of the client prospects, is one of the most difficult tasks at present. Since we use Nimble, we have a platform that puts at your disposal that information to minimize marketing errors that are usually repeated, which is to focus commercial strategies in only one way, the general, and do not offer to potential buyers, personalized attention. People like to feel exclusive, and that is what we have gained with Nimble, to give that intimate and personal attention, which has led us to significantly increase our sales, and at the same time, attract new customers, very much in line with our internal policies. of quality and attention. The new era of commercial relations and sales has arrived, it is here, with Nimble everything is simpler and with much potential.

Pros

It is always a headache to put together effective strategies to increase sales and to attract new customers, thanks to Nimble it is one of the most pleasant activities we have achieved. I like that detailed but complex vision that gives you the whole scene of your business. One of the aspects that I have enjoyed most, is to be able to make a digital radiograph of each client, to have all the relevant information available in one place so that it is part of our sales and to be able to offer more personalized attention. Another factor that helps me a lot, in these times of urgent mobility with all the tasks, is the possibility of downloading and using your platform from my cell phone, this allows me to be aware of everything that happens and what I can rectify at all times of my sales strategies. Also, it gives me the freedom to work with the Google platform, which increases my commercial possibilities.

Cons

So far I have not presented any inconvenience, I think they are very aware of the improvements that must be made because I have not generated any difficulties, that is why I can not qualify negatively none of the aspects they offer. I really believe that its potential is vital for all entrepreneurs who are looking for a strong tool to increase their sales.

Fidelis A.

Nimble 2021 review

Reviewed on 09/03/2021

My overall experience is great. The cost is good compared to other software. I can easily add anyone as my contact from social media platforms via a browser extension.

Pros

Nimble is a professional CRM software, great at integration with social media. On the dashboard, it has great features such as Deals, Events, Tasks, pipeline, Email Tracking, and stage funnel. The new contact features help me to have one-page information about my activities with my contacts including our chat history and social media channels. I can easily track my contacts and know when they open my sent emails.
Nimble is convenient; I can use it on my phone or on my laptop. It's a fantastic CRM manager that gives us great tools to help us do our jobs better every day, such as automating our work schedules with a calendar, contact management, and the visualization of correspondence history and email in conjunction with different social networks so we can review them. It's easy to use, integrates with social media, and facilitates relationships.

Cons

I'd like to see a more relaxed and adjusted GUI to streamline different features, one of which is the ability to easily see priority contacts without having to open the entire database. Having the most up-to-date or important knowledge would be ideal; it would be a more intuitive method for our work, and we would save a significant amount of time.

Roderick T.

Nimble is a Cool Drink of Water in the vast Desert of CRMs

Reviewed on 05/01/2019

It is helping me get and stay organized.

Pros

I can tell that a lot of thought and user experience went into its design and layout. I like the simplicity of seeing and editing multiple functions on a single page. Literally, I can do 80% of my daily work on three Page Views. But Nimble offers eight Page Views in its Menu. Let me talk about the ones I use the most:

PAGE ONE: TODAY is the HOME PAGE. It offers the Menu Bar at the top beside the Search box. Next It gives the important numerical stats to track my progress at the top. Then it shows me my TO DO TODAY items at a glance in customizable Reminder Boxes.

PAGE TWO: CONTACTS is my LIST. I love the Search features starting with the General Search Bar. But it also offers suggested Pre-sorted list views and other sorting features on the left column. I really like
their two awesome specialty sorting tools: List “Segments” and the special labels tool called “Tags.”

PAGE THREE: INDIVIDUAL CONTACTS: On any list, simply click on a client’s name and we now get their Individual working page. For each Contact Nimble gives me complete customization. On the top section of the page, I can change their daily Status to track their Activity through my funnels to Closing a Deal. The bottom section of the page lets me log my conversation notes along with their follow up information. It also gives me their History, Contact Info, Social info, Quick URL Look ups and I can add Attachments.

I am a new, but I think Nimble-CRM is my New Best Friend in Contact Management.

Cons

I haven't really found something I don't like. As with anything new to me, I have to get used to the way certain features work.

Trudie V.

• Customer Support Software

Great software for a small business

Reviewed on 05/04/2018

This software keeps our CRM up to date and organized.

Pros

I use this software daily and it's very convenient. I really like the way it integrates LinkedIn profiles with the contacts. It sometimes even transfers the avatar and if not, it's easy to add it manually. It's nice to be able to see a face to a client contact, so you know who you're dealing with.
Customer support is awesome. I have had some questions and issues and they always respond in a timely manner, work with me on the issue and follow up with an email.

Cons

When I add a new contact, the software wants to be smart and automatically tries to find the social profiles for this person. I like that, but it doesn't give me a choice before it saves the social profiles to the person. Of course I can delete the social profile if it turns out it's not right, but I'd rather have a choice to add it or not.

Response from Nimble

Hi Trudie,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying the Nimble Contact add-in within your browser that enables you to import information from your LinkedIn to your Nimble account, including a photo in order to put a face to the name.

Our Customer Success team is always available to assist. You can reach out to us at [email protected]

Greg H.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Long time customer that has loved Nimble since 2011!

Reviewed on 14/12/2016

I love using Nimble as my primary CRM. It has helped me organize my contacts, listen for their recent updates and gather addition social information including their profiles on other social networks. While it is unfortunate that other software has locked down their developer ecosystem, Nimble has found a way to help their customers capture information using their Google Chrome extensions. The recent email template and group email solutions are excellent tools that have helped me nurture contacts that are not ready to move forward in the buyer's journey.

Nimble's customer support is amazing! They are super responsive and there when you need them.

The mobile apps for every helpful for extending your access to your contacts when you need to look someone up, add an update and more.

I strongly recommend Nimble to every sales person that want's to maintain their own address book or Rolodex. I'm sure you will find that Nimble will become your golden Rolodex as you make it part of your sales routine.

Pros

Being able to pull in additional social profile info using the Google Chrome extensions.

Cons

It needs a dedicated iPad app.

Response from Nimble

Hi Greg,

Thanks for sharing such fantastic, detailed feedback about Nimble! It sounds like you are a power user that has experience with all of our Nimble features! That's wonderful. Glad to hear you've been a happy customer since 2011 and going strong. :)

I'll be sure to share your feedback for a dedicated iPad app with our Product team. For now, you can access Nimble on your iPad if you are using a Safari browser.

Many thanks again!

Kevin M.

Mr

Reviewed on 18/09/2017

Pros

Mobile app, tags, tasks, searching, pipeline, image capture, messaging are the best parts of the app

Cons

missing: it would be great to be able to link contacts to each other (or even to generate an org chart or tree). Also, it would be great to link people to multiple organizations with a designation for that link, such as: prior, spouse, reports to. In fact if these can be customized as drop downs that would be great. For reference, Daylite has this functionality in place (we moved from Daylite to nimble after years on that CRM). On other fronts, it's important to synchronize with Google contacts so that iPhone contacts can recognize caller ID. Currently we use PiSync for this, but if it were native, that would be better.

Response from Nimble

Hi Kevin,

I am happy to hear that you are enjoying the convenience of our Mobile app! It is definitely a great way to have access to your connections while on the go.

We are appreciate your feedback, and would like to invite you to share more at [email protected]

Best regards,

Tammy D.

• Customer Support Software

good way to keep up with client profiles and daily tasks

Reviewed on 22/04/2018

Pros

I have easy access to client date online as well as on the mobile app. This is how I have primarily used the software. Just learning to use the activity and task options. I'm sure there are more ways to utilize the software but I haven't taken time to learn them

Cons

It would be great to customize some of the items to fit my business. I also am not sure if there is a way to be notified of client birthdays in advance. this would be very helpful.

Response from Nimble

Hi Tammy,

Thanks so much for your positive review and for being a long time Nimble subscriber! We are happy to hear that you are using Nimble to access your contact data online and within our mobile app.

We'd love to share more information on how you can utilize Tasks and receive notifications for your client's birthday! We have a great blog on our website that offers some tips! Check it out here: https://www.nimble.com/blog/celebrating-birthdays-in-nimble/

Samantha
Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
[email protected]

Jp H.

• Customer Support Software

Best of class CRM hands down.

Reviewed on 24/09/2017

Pros

Ease of use and overall functionality is great. The ability to learn through social channels more about your client is great. Also, the ability to easily bring all your social and email conversations together is fantastic.

Cons

I'm not crazy about the help library. I just do not find it intuitive enough and a bit cumbersome. I really have little that I find a con for the product. I'm also a Salesforce user and find Nimble to be much less time consuming and fewer clicks of the mouse to get things done.

Response from Nimble

Hi JP,

Thanks for your feedback, and we are happy to hear that you are enjoying being able to view all social aspects and email conversations related to a contact in one location.

We have a great team of Customer Care Ninjas, and we are always happy to help. Please feel free to write into us at [email protected] if you ever have any questions.

Best regards,

Sandra S.
  • Industry: Photography

• Customer Support Software

Nimble hosts a world of potential.

Reviewed on 12/01/2017

Nimble has been our CRM for years now.
The capabilities for managing contacts' details, then translating that into activity and tasks within the software are exactly what we need. From messaging, to tracking client interaction / history, to retaining vendors, even client birthdays. These items have been key for our business practices. The only obstacles we face come from keeping the information current and having enough staff know how to fully tap into the capabilities. We are protective of the site, and find we want one or two in-house experts only, that are allowed to manage the informational details.
Overall, highly recommended for a team willing to learn and use it.

Pros

Functionality - information, turned into action.

Cons

Sometimes confusing within the searching, tags vs saved searches, and filters can be a little much.

Response from Nimble

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for sharing your review of Nimble! We're very glad to hear that your team is utilizing all of Nimble's features to manage your relationships with your contacts. :)

We'd love to assist with any questions you may have regarding the usage of tags, filters, and segments. Please feel free to write to us at [email protected] to share how you would like to organize your contacts, and we'll be happy to share best practices for how that can be achieved!

Best Regards,

Alex L.
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

Simple and robust for your small business!

Reviewed on 06/12/2018

We rolled out Nimble across our sales and marketing workflows and have found it is saving us time in prospecting, managing contacts and deals, and ensuring that nothing falls through the cracks. Very helpful!

Pros

Nimble provides many different great qualities and features. The deal section is entirely customizable and allows you to create your own sales process unique for your enterprise. It is extremely easy to input information. Since our team is remote across a few states, this makes it very easy for the team to all store information and track progress on deals collaboratively. Management can see deal status easily and check in on communication with current and potential clients.

Very helpful also for mail merges/bulk emails. It isn't as powerful as other tools but is good for smaller campaigns. Along with that, the phone app and social media functionality is very handy.

Cons

Mail merge functionality could be stronger. Better integration with LinkedIn. Some of our sales team mentions that the Android app isn't as strong as the iOS app.

Christopher R.

• Customer Support Software

Still has some minor functional issues, but it works well

Reviewed on 05/04/2018

My method of contacting potential buyers is easy; easy use of group messages; organizing my life; tracking my sales

Pros

Easy access to Contact's social media; calling possible sales deals; visually easy to look at; i like the reminder to check in with contacts feature

Cons

Organization of your tasks -- i wish there was a way to sort into a phone sheet so you can see every major who what phone and a quick mark to complete the task. Some issues with Nimble adding bad data into your contacts. No way to get rid of duplicate entries easily.

Response from Nimble

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how Nimble locates your contacts social media when using the Social profile matching tool and adds your contacts information directly to your contacts record.

You can definitely merge duplicate contact records within Nimble by selecting both contacts and selecting the option to merge these contacts.

Jim K.

• Customer Support Software

Great and yet Simple to use.

Reviewed on 09/04/2018

Very user-friendly and only offer what's really required so less clutter.

Pros

It is very user-friendly which is a big bonus. I have tried several different software and this was the easiest to use and offer only what's required so less complications. The best feature is being able to add contacts from Gmail Account.

Cons

I have not tested all of computers but it does not work 100% on chrome-book so I could not use all of functions on Gmail window and it occasionally does not show on the right hand side panel where it supposed to show.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your feedback about Nimble being user-friendly and adding contacts from your Gmail account!

You're correct, Nimble is not 100% compatible with Chromebook, however, you'll be able to utilize all of our features from any Mac or Windows computer on a Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Internet Explorer browser.

Thanks again for your feedback!

Cheers,

Samantha
Lead Customer Care Ninja | Nimble CRM
[email protected]

Joseph R.
  • Industry: Machinery

My Favorite Storage Arrays

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

Overall experience has been amazing, their tech support is always helpful and quick to help.

Pros

Nimble Storage has quickly become my favorite go-to for storage arrays. Why? Because of the amount of out-of-the-box features they come with including ease of use, ease of administration, native deduplication and compression, and auto-replication.

Cons

They can be pricey, but rightfully so, there really isn't anything I like least about these.

Response from Nimble

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to store your information in Nimble.

Nimble offers a Contact plan for $9 a month when on the annual plan. Reach out to [email protected] to learn more.

Evan D.

• Customer Support Software

Mixed results. Flawed, but still the best match for us.

Reviewed on 28/09/2015

Pros

We researched ~10 CRM solutions for our small software contracting company (9 people), to help keep track of leads and communications. We have some frustrations with Nimble, but at least as of the last round of reviews it was the best match for our business.

Things we like:

* Price point is reasonable
* Automatic integration with gmail - communications over email with a contact show up with no extra work from us
* Automatic integration with social media
* Shared information with several people on our team
* Reminders to stay in touch with people can be easily created at the same time the contact is created

Cons

I have a number of frustrations with ranging from small to moderate. They are:
1) Can only integrate one social media account of each type. Fixing this has been "coming soon" for about eight months. Right now it means I need to decide between my business Twitter account (the official face of the company), and my individual Twitter account (which has 20 times as much traffic). I interact with business contacts via both and can only track one.

2) The Deals tracking tool has several deficiences:
2.1) The Deals view is wider than the page, which requires annoying scrolling with an embedded horizontal scrollbar, and you can't see it all at once. (Deals columns: 1570 pixels. Page width: fixed 1200 pixels, even if your browser is 2000 pixels wide.)
2.2) The "stages" of a deal have an arbitrary maximum limit of 99 days in stage. In my industry, initial contacts often turn into paying work 8-12 months later after companies complete fundraising. Nimble can't handle this.
2.3) There's no way to hide or "put on ice" a deal that is suspended temporarily. You can only close the deal as "won" or "lost". See above, I frequently have leads disappear for a year and then come back to hire us. Unless I want to lose the work I've entered, my only option is to keep all possible leads visible in case they come back eventually.

3) Nimble has its own separate contacts database from my Gmail contacts and no tool built in to synchronize them automatically. I have to use a 3rd-party tool to sync them, and it's fiddly to keep working right. Right now, I think it hasn't worked in a couple of months.

4) The Chrome plug-in to help you enter contact info from Gmail or from a web page is inconsistent. Frequently I select or hover contact name or info, but the plug-in doesn't detect it and I end up having to enter the contact manually anyway.

Jacob F.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Nimble CRM Review

Reviewed on 12/10/2018

Pros

Easily synchronizes your contacts across other platforms like office or gmail. It was easy to deploy and answered a lot of problems our sales team was facing.

Cons

Some times our users will customize themselves and forget where they placed items, this is easily fixed by checking the options for what they are looking for. This is a small and arbitrary complaint and only because I have to put something here. Nimble is a great CRM and gets the job done.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jacob,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are glad to hear you are enjoying how easy it is to synchronize all of your information directly within your Nimble account. Nimble enables users to connect email accounts, social media, calendars, etc. all to Nimble to manage your business.

Our Customer Success team would be happy to assist you in managing your Nimble account at [email protected]

Jessica L.
  • Industry: Photography

• Customer Support Software

Good system, but has its issues

Reviewed on 08/08/2018

Pros

Integrating email and calendar so that everything is connected

Cons

Very click heavy, sometimes glitches, doesn't cancel email group messages when you want it to (I recently had it continuously send when I opened a second tab to make sure after cancelling), no group tag deleting, limitations with workflow.

Response from Nimble

Hi Jessica,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying how easy it is to connect and manage your email and calendar directly within your Nimble account. Having your email account connected enables users to sync emails to and from Nimble, as well as send and receive emails directly within Nimble.

Our Customer Success team would be happy to work with you in order to share the best tips and tricks for workflows within Nimble based on your business needs.

If you were interested in scheduling some time to chat, please reach out to us at [email protected]

Joseph K.

It just helped the way I could manage my contacts using nimble!

Reviewed on 08/03/2019

Pros

With Nimble, we can work in multiple platforms all in one go. We get to highlight one particular contact and check it out through the different platforms. I just love the way they have featured the deals part, where we can create customization according to our requirements and manage the sales process. It has helped us in researching more about prospective clients and leads. We can send bulk emails according to our requirement without creating much hassle. Everyone can use this application, irrespective of the type of industry. The search feature as well as the segmenting features are just spot on! If we manually try to pull in contacts, it takes hell lot of time, but with nimble, it has been made so simple!

Cons

They got to improve on the email editor features which isn't as good compared to other counterparts. I found it quite difficult to manage and collaborate deals. I would love to find a google contact synchronization.

Keith N.
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

I probably only use a sliver of the product's capabilities.

Can communicate better

Pros

Mass mailing; tracking of sent messages; I love knowing it and when people opened my message.
I also like the social liking capabilities.

Cons

limits on number of messages one can send in a batch, as opposed to a day. ability to make mass edits.

Response from Nimble

Hi Keith,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with our team. :)

We are so glad to hear that you are enjoying using the Group messaging feature that enables users to track when the receiver has opened the email that you have sent them, or if they have selected to view a URL that you have shared in your message.

Our Business plan includes 100 Group Message sends, 25,000 contact storage, 2GB of storage per user, and all other features for $25 per user per month, and $19 per user/per month when on an annual plan. However, you can definitely add additional Group Message sends. Reach out to our Success team at [email protected] to learn more.