GetResponse

The world's easiest e-mail marketing

3.9/5

281 Software options

Jose eduardo S.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

getresponse the software that will help you increase your sales by 50%.

Reviewed on 08/05/2021

very happy as it made me reach 1m dollars in 2 years, in my course store business.

Pros

Hi,I am a frequent user as I have a business selling courses and the software helped me to bill 1m dollars in these 2 years because it helped me to get my potential customers to buy my courses,as well as it helped me this software will help you to have more sales,believe me it is better than other alternatives like clickfunnels as it costs less than 15 dollars a month compared to their competition,what are you waiting for!

Cons

nothing, since it is better to use templates, everything is already implemented so that your sales will be boosted.

ClickFunnels

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

because it has all the necessary tools and at an affordable cost.

Kartra and ClickFunnels

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

its more complete interface and more varied content, but above all the cost per month is much lower.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Jose!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us! -Taylor

• Customer Support Software

Powerful all-in-one marketing tool that gets you going fast

Reviewed on 29/08/2021

Overall I'm happy with GetResponse. I've seen it being used for so many years in my industry and I decided to try it myself. Happy with how easy it is to use and the results I've been getting. There's also a lot of education/training available at GetResponse. Many guides, E-books, video trainings and so on. This is very useful especially for beginners and people who want to learn more about everything related to email marketing, list building, marketing automation and online selling.

Pros

I like how GetResponse offers may different tools under one roof. The email marketing automation is the core and I use that the most. You also can build pages, sites and even use webinar marketing from within the very same account. GetResponse is an easy to use tool, great for beginners and advanced marketers.

Cons

I'd like to have a few of the more advanced features included in the lower priced plans. I don't like it that some features are only available in the more expensive monthly/yearly plan, but hey once you grow your account and revenue I think this won't matter too much. But for beginners, I'd like to see a bit more generosity in what is included in the lower priced plans.

Response from GetResponse

Hi there!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Your feedback helps us to continue to improve. -Taylor

Foster S.

Honest Getresponds Review

Reviewed on 14/09/2021

The layout of Getresponds is not the best at all. Advance marketing specialist like me needs advance features which is not available in Getresponds. Adding third party integrations can be very complicated

Pros

Getresponds all in one automation tools posses anti spam for protecting emails against phishing attacks and access control by sender and receiver. Posses quantified reporting functionalities. It also has a drag and drop builder simple to use.

Cons

Has very executions of new features and limitations to drag and drop email builders. Template editing is very complex. Sometimes the scheduled emails don't trigger.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Foster!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your feedback is important to us and helps us continue to improve. -Taylor

Wojciech O.

• Customer Support Software

Best email marketing service - I tried a lot of them

Reviewed on 26/03/2020

GetResponse is a tool I was looking for since I started to working at email marketing. I tried few of most popular email marketing platforms and at the end of a day GetResponse is the best of them.

Pros

Really fast and helpful helpdesk. Easy to use. New users will get familiar with the software in just hours. Great pricing table. Friendly marketing automation interface.

Cons

Occasionally problems with stability of platform (PHP errors). Enterprise Account Customer Support is changing a little too often.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Wojciech! Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that the help desk has been quick and helpful. -Taylor

Anuj K.

GetResponse Best Email Marketing Software To Target Business Leeds

Reviewed on 22/08/2020

We are working in digital agency and we have lot of projects of digital promotion and leads generation. We Work for client separately and have to create multiple email campaign for business leads using fresh email data. GetResponse is best software for email marketing. We can create campaign and create list easily. It provide advance option to design page template and send emails directly to customer. All templates in GetResponse are mobile friendly. Overall GetResponse is good solution for business sales.

Pros

GetResponse is perfect solution to grow your business customer. We can easily increase business sales for our clients projects. GetResponse gives advance option to set multiple email campaign and targeted to bulk users directly. We can import and export emails list in our campaign easily. We can select multiple email template and customize email template by drag and drop option. Server of GetResponse is very fast and secure to send emails. We can easily track all emails and check response easily.

Cons

No problem face during use of GetResponse for our client business. It's useful to grow business by targeting customers in multiple countries.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Anuj, we're thrilled to see that you've had such a positive experience with GetResponse. We love helping you and your customers reach your marketing goals! We'd love to learn more about the results you've been achieving with us. If you'd be interested in sharing them, please contact us at [email protected], so we can showcase your company in our communication. Thanks! - Maria

Nick R.

• Customer Support Software

This software is not bad.

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

Besides the server issue, the software is very useful. The training is also excellent to help improve your marketing.

Pros

It gives you great templates and products. The analytics are very helpful for tracking your results.

Cons

Using for email marketing, we had issues with our open rates getting reduced by 50% or more without change in our usage. After numerous communication with the company, we found out they moved us to a "bad" server/IP address which triggered the recipient inbox spam filters. After several months, the problem was resolved with open rates bouncing back up. They denied being the cause but we have the proof.

SendGrid

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

Their policy on importing new email contacts is too strict.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

The value was better in GetResponse.
Kevin M.

• Customer Support Software

Good feature set for the price, but clunky to use

Reviewed on 31/01/2019

Pros

Here are the four things I like most about GetResponse: (1) They are cheaper than competitors with a similar feature set. (2) They have a nice interface for searching subscribers. (3) Their live chat operators respond usually within seconds, and live chat is available 24/7. (4) The stats throughout the application update in nearly real-time as people open and click emails.

Cons

I have three main complaints about GetResponse: (1) Most tasks take too many screens and too many clicks to accomplish. The interface could definitely be simpler. (2) The form templates and email templates are cheesy. They are missing simple, well-designed templates. (3) The double opt-in "click to confirm" emails are too slow to arrive. This hurts list growth.

Elizabeth B.

• Customer Support Software

Basic features but good value

Reviewed on 22/10/2019

For basic email servuces, GetResponse is helpful and get make reaching out to customers/ clients helpful. If you have a small budget and are limited on design skill, it would be a good option for you.

Pros

GetResponse offers a good amount of features for what you pay. Landing pages and email marketing are easy to use and design. Segmenting contacts and the use of sign up sheets really helps keep things organized as well as automatic emails for sign ups. For small businesses or independent creatives, GetReponse would offer good value for your budget. There is a bit of a learning curve but is easy once you get the hang of it.

Cons

I wish GetResponse would offer more elements for both email and landing page designs for more flexibility in design. It sometimes will take longer amounts of time to implement a design I want due to having to play around with different features and sizes to get the look I want. More templates would be helpful as well.

Mailchimp and Constant Contact

Cheaper.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

THE SERVICE IS SIMPLY UNRELIABLE

Reviewed on 23/10/2020

5. Landing pages don't work on Internet Explorer and it takes 3 to 5 seconds to load them on Google Chrome (for one second you can see a landing page with original ugly fonts which is one of the software bugs I guess)

6. During our first meeting I specifically asked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] if customization is available for registration pages. She said yes. Later we found out that we can only use GetResponse registration form and cannot add custom fields to it. It was very important for us since we hoped to acquire more information about our attendees and use our own branding. She gave us misleading information. We had to create registration form by using landing pages which significantly reduced automation of the webinar (we had to set up reminders and thank you pages by ourselves) and eliminated calendar reminders for our webinars which significantly reduced our attendance rate.

7. There is a limit of 3 speakers.

8. You cannot prepare webinar room in advance. Each time during rehearsals we had to upload all materials (PPT, videos, polls etc.) 1 hour before the webinar which was quite inconvenient.

9. Our colleagues from China couldn't enter the webinar room, load the pages or had terrible connection during the webinar.

Pros

Nice e-mail marketing tools and wide choice of templates.

Cons

We purchased MAX account for 3 months.

1. During our first meeting sales representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] "forgot" to mention that the minimum contract period is 3 months not 1 month as we initially planned to use MAX account for only 1 month. She dropped this information on us during our second meeting and we had to go with 3-months contract because of the schedule.

2. After we signed the contract, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never ever again responded to my e-mails (I sent her multiple e-mails with important questions regarding the payment conditions).

3. We signed the contract in the end of August and informed our Account manager that the payment will be made within 2 to 3 weeks (which is a standard amount of time for large organizations). We hoped to start working on the platform immediately but our Account manager didn't want to move to the next step without seeing the receipt. The response time from him was 2 to 3 days despite on the fact that we are in the same time zone and some features were unavailable to us until the payment was made. We end up paying for 3 weeks (end of August - mid of September) during which we couldn't even use the platform at its full potential.

4. Be ready that Getresponse (Clickmeeting) webinars simply won't work on multiple browsers including Internet Explorer, Edge and some Chinese browsers. Our attendees also had connection problems when using iOS Safari browsers and Firefox. (By the way System Requirements on their website state completely different information)

Response from GetResponse

Hi there. I do apologize that you had these experiences with GetResponse. If you would like me to look into this further for you, please email me at [email protected] -Taylor

Allison S.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

GetResponse, emails at the right time.

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

It has benefited me in such a way that I have been able to establish a better correspondence in each email sent, this way I have been attending each client better and sending the necessary information, in the correct time.

Pros

The great thing about GetResponse is the fast reception of Emails to all the subscribers to whom each email is sent, the truth is that the reception is processed in a matter of seconds each client has the email in his Email, the truth is that I am very proud of So good features that I've been getting from GetResponse.

Cons

The problem of GetResponse is basically the support, I sent a couple of questions a while ago, about 3 months, and the customer service is not so pleasant, because if you do not understand what they are trying to say, you They respond with rudeness and even treat you badly.

Aris G.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

GetResponse is the leader for Email Marketing

Reviewed on 11/01/2021

We are mostly using GetResponse as an email marketing platform, email automation software and autoresponder. We are using less time with emails and focus on our products and services.

Pros

We are taking advantage of the embedded Facebook Ads feature where we can manage our campaigns within GetResponse and merge our statistics and metrics. Their prices are very friendly and you definitely can afford the suggested plans. The email automation workflow is priceless, you can visually design each step of your campaign. They also have ready templates for funnels, email marketing and an app called Social Ads Creator that helps you generate material for social media ads.

Cons

The editor is breaking some changes on the content when switching from Mobile to Desktop or vice versa. If I change some content so that it can fit on the proper screen it changes the content on Desktop too, breaking some of the content totally. The best approach we came up is design the Mobile view first and then proceed to the Desktop view.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Aris! Thank you for taking the time to leave such a thorough review of GetResponse. We greatly appreciate! -Taylor

Abhi A.

• Customer Support Software

A must have tool for small business owners and internet marketer.

Reviewed on 14/03/2019

One should give it a try, as compared to other email marketing tool at this price, one should definitely check getresponse. They even have a 30 day trial .

Pros

- The one thing that I liked most about Getresponse is its ease of use, I've been using other email marketing tool but getresponse is the best one at a decent price point.

- They have excellent customer service, I needed help in my integration with email autoresponder and helped me, really fast.

- Autoresponder feature is great with high deliverity, the one thing I liked most about gestreponse is the UI in Autoresponder , you can easily create a flow for sending email sequence.

Cons

There is nothing that I can say I didn't like about it.

Robert B.

GetResponse Review

Reviewed on 15/05/2021

In my daily work I use a lot of email marketing software. I've been using GetResponse for over a year now and I like the program more than fine. The software is easy to use and comprehensive. GetResponse can be used by both beginners and experienced marketers. This is mainly due to the ease of use. GetReponse is definitely in my top 3 email marketing programs.

Pros

Easy to use and clear in terms of functions.
The program is very extensive and you have many options for setting up and testing your e-mail campaigns.
Thanks to the extensive analytics you have the opportunity to follow your campaigns properly.
The customer service is comprehensive and responds quickly to questions.

Cons

Unfortunately, there is no free package available.
The knowledge base is not in Dutch.
It does take some time to master the functions. But once you know this, GetResponse works perfectly.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Robert!

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. I will be sharing your feedback with the team so we can continue to improve. -Taylor

• Used Daily for Free Trial

Not fantastic

Reviewed on 26/05/2019

I wouldn't recommend getresponse to individuals and small business owners that need to keep their options open and want an easy to use system that causes little day to day 'friction'.

Pros

The online chat is great - if you live in Aus usually no one's available through online chat, but they always seemed to be.

Connecting with Shopify was an easier process than I thought it would be, which was good.

Cons

I just wanted to lay out a few things that I wish I had known when I signed up to get response - hopefully things that getresponse will improve in future.

The biggest pain point for me is the email creator. It's REALLY clunky in comparison to other drag and drop tools. If you want to be able to create basic emails, it's a struggle to make sure that things appear correctly. The mobile preview isn't how the email actually appears on your mobile. The 'email provider preview' doesn't seem to load.

There's no 'word wrap' for the HTML editor, so all of your code kind of runs into each other, making it difficult to customise the coding. If you copy and paste in coding - from my experience, it doesn't seem to accept it. Also if you edit the HTML preview there's a good chance you then won't be able to use the drag and drop editor.

If you sign up using a free trial, they might charge you for a full purchase. I signed up to what I thought was a free trial and ended up paying for a year. I wouldn't mind so much if their drag and drop email editor was easy to use. They don't offer refunds, so be careful before you sign up to the service.

Jason R.

Extremely competitive

Reviewed on 12/08/2021

I like it a lot

Pros

Get response has about as many features as you could possibly want. Tons of integrations!

Cons

There are a few times, but not many, that it seems confusing. But that's just because it has so many features.

Response from GetResponse

Hi Jason!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it! -Taylor

Maria N.

• Customer Support Software

Easy and intuitive work with GetResponse

Reviewed on 14/10/2018

Pros

Autoresponders, automation, easy use and intuitive interface; very good support - helping database, as well as live online support.

Cons

Doesn't allow work in more than one window; slowly loading forms on my sites;

Noreena K.
  • Industry: Online Media

Beginner friendly

Reviewed on 02/05/2021

very good and i like it very much..

Pros

Its beginner friendly and cheap .it very reliable and easy to use. Its all in one. You can do Email marketing and create your landing page and its also auto responder.

Cons

Its user friendly and all in one. Its is autoresponder

Response from GetResponse

Hi Noreena!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback. -Taylor

Christine D.
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Very Good Email Marketing Software

Reviewed on 31/12/2018

Pros

I love that the software is really affordable. The company is always adding new things and improving which is great. It is a one solution for our email marketing. Custom templates are great!

Cons

It`s a good way to start any Mail Marketing strategy, but no so much for those who need a big data control of their business. They have a daily limit of 50 emails, which works for us but we would rather send out the emails all at once instead of only that many a day. I don't think the tutorials are the best either.

Justin R.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent email platform that is easy to use!

Reviewed on 19/01/2018

Automated workflows are a personal favorite so I can set it and forget it!

Pros

The navigation of the platform is clean and simple, intuitive so that any novice and jump right in and start sending beautiful emails.

Cons

The deliverability is not always up to the standard of other email service providers, but they make up for it in ease of use and functionality.

• Industry: Public Safety
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Really wanted to like this software

Reviewed on 04/05/2020

Pros

I really really wanted to like this one. I had high hopes for the platform but unfortunately it was just to difficult to learn and not very intuitive. The customer service is impeccable just wasn't a good fit for what I needed.

Cons

The functionality was a bit off, I had issues navigation the dashboard. Also testing the campaign before making it live was a headache.

Response from GetResponse

Hi there! Thank you for giving GetResponse a try and leaving us feedback. I will share this information with the team in the hopes that it will make it easier for others to use in the future. -Taylor

John T.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

• Customer Support Software

Great email service provider for solo/small business

Reviewed on 21/04/2016

Pros

As a solopreneur, GetResponse delivers what I need at an acceptable price point, and provides responsive service. The HTML email builder is easy to use, drag-and-drop, and comes with many usable designs.

Cons

I'm not in love with the basic interface, which is OK, but clunky. While the API is available, few other providers seem to integrate with the system - unlike Mailchimp or Aweber, which seem to integrate with everybody.

Emil S.
  • Industry: Media Production

• Customer Support Software

Must have for internet marketing

Reviewed on 07/12/2019

I find it easy to use, and pretty straight forward. Would highly recommend it!

Pros

Very easy to use, versatile as well. Has all the necessary functions, you need, to push emails to your potential clients.

Cons

Can get expensive, with your email lists growing. But this shouldn't be a concern, considering that with bigger list you have more opportunities to grow your revenue.

Marcus T.

Best of the bunch

Reviewed on 22/05/2015

Over the past 6-7 years I've experimented with most of the major email marketing services (inc. Mailchimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, Sendy, and others) through my consulting work and personal projects at Venture Harbour. GetResponse is by far the tool that I find myself recommending to others the most for a few reasons:

- Great pricing (for most list sizes it's the most affordable service)

- Beautifully designed templates & everything is mobile / tablet optimised

- Their time travel service is fantastic

- Great customer service

- Good integration with a plethora of tools & WordPress plugins

Overall, it does everything that an email marketing service should do without causing too many headaches. If you want to know more, I wrote a more in-depth review here (https://www.ventureharbour.com/getresponse-review/).

Downside:
The user interface could do with a lick of paint and a rethink from a talented user experience expert. I find the labelling of navigation and my ability to find what I'm looking for quite unintuitive.

I'd also love to see their automation service developed a bit more. As it stands it's okay but quite limited in terms of what you can automate.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used for 6-12 months

GetResponse for Landing Pages

Reviewed on 25/03/2019

I went through a period where I was testing out many landing page sites, which is when I stumbled upon GetResponse. Was impressed, but have moved on to something that suited my needs better

Pros

- GetResponse has many different product offerings - this review is primarily on their landing pages
- I think overall they are very good - not excellent - but very good
- I have come across other landing page platforms I like better, but for the price Get Response is an excellent option and produces good results, attractive landing pages and a competitive price

Cons

- Have seen landing page platforms I think have better looking pages, but for the price GetResponse is a good option and if you use their email integration I'm sure they tie everything together nicely.

Mahogany B.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Get help from then

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

This my first time with them and hopefully it would help

Pros

It good and helpful so it can downgrade

Cons

Am convinced with them when ever I want to help my friend with it cause is the one that introduced it to me

Lone Wolf Back Office

Reasons for Choosing GetResponse

So I need money to get back to school

Reasons for Switching to GetResponse

Cause I really want their help

Response from GetResponse

Hi Mahogany!

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it. -Taylor