Annalee S.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

Streamlined, easy-to-use

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Pros

Easy Projects has allowed us to keep many complicated projects moving forward simultaneously. As a new user, I haven't begun to scratch the surface of all of the functions it offers. We chose it because it combined the best parts of numerous project-management softwares into one.

Cons

The biggest limitation so far has been the mobile app interface, but they are actively working on it and it has already improved greatly. The web-based interface is great. I would also note that any time I have problems/questions, or even suggestions on things we'd like to see, the Customer Service team is great and it never fails that within a few months they're working on the suggested feature my management team had come up with.

Blake A.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Easy Projects - Great Project management solution

Reviewed on 14/08/2020

Great support staff, no problems with software

Pros

The timekeeping and project management features were great. We easily laid out all projects and requests/tasks associated. Easy to assign people to roles. Budgeting also very simple.

Cons

Reports take 30 min to refresh. Have to pay extra to get this to refresh immediately.

Rhonda r F.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Great! Easy to use, reliable & tracks all projects, activities & manages my available...

Reviewed on 09/02/2018

Pros

We are an in-house CPG creative department of four. Easy Projects houses all of our creative projects/activities. The Creative team can see every project and its status at anytime. It also generates a resource report so see when my designers are over or under allocated I can make the necessary adjustments within the schedule to ensure the workload is at manageable level and adjusting schedules is easy and right at your fingertips. Easy projects holds all projects notes, so you don't have to go digging through emails. The upgrades to the system have been ongoing and great improvements but at a great price! The system is versatile and flexible to meet anyone's needs.

Cons

It is difficult to get the entire organization access to view all projects and status and our workload. They don't need full access but viewable access to activity center without paying for a full license per user.

Sharley C.

• Customer Support Software

Great Software, really turns Project Plans into live, interactive tools.

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

Increased Productivity and better full Project Management from my PM's. Raised awareness for Clients on Project Progress via the Email Notifications. It just needs to offer the Guest User the full Project and Gantt view as seen in the Activity center and this tool is unbeatable!

Pros

The configurability and what is offered to the PM in functionality use. The Notifications are also great. The whole tool really offer exceled value for a PM. If the Project Plan and Gantt view as the PM sees it in the Activity Center could be offered to the Guest Users as well in a View Mode this would become the Ultimate PM tool, there just isn't another like it!

Cons

The look and feel of the Reporting as it is not that presentable for Clients. And Particularly that you can't offer the same amazing Project and Gantt view that the PM gets to the client. The Guest license is a fantastic idea for the clients but it would be revolutionary if you can add a full "View" of the project and Gantt, exactly as the PM sees it in the Activity Center. this view is the most valuable with a client but unfortunately it is only available to the PM.

Lots of Possibilities

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Our company adopted Easy Projects mainly to assist in managing / allocating our time as well as providing more visibility between departments on the status of orders. While I am not in management, and can't speak to the first goal, the visibility has gone well as we can see and receive notifications as orders are updated and worked on.

Pros

I do like the ease with which you can create / customize fields for what you need. The Audit Trail feature (which tracks all the changes made to a project) is also extremely helpful for seeing what's going on. I also like the prompt notifications of changes/comments in the system, even though I currently do not use the mobile app.

Cons

Sometimes lots of possibilities also means it can be overwhelming trying to get a quick view/snapshot of what we have in the system. While there are several dashboard options and view options none really make sense for me. I'm old school, and have just used calendar-based or Excel-based programs mostly, or Outlook tasklists; the views in Easy Projects are sometimes too complicated or detailed and I have difficulty understanding them.

Seth S.
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Excellent Value.

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Excellent. We have had great response from Support, and a feature-rich platform that is giving us great visibility into our projects and data like never before. Everyone we work with at EP is excellent, and we appreciate their work on our behalf.

Pros

This software has tremendous value. In addition to the scheduling functionality, it helps us manage headcount capacity, store basic financial data, and project future sales/projects. Having it all wrapped into one software system has been really beneficial for our organization.

Cons

Modifications and custom reports have taken quite a while to get completed. The reports eventually end up very high quality and pin point what we need to see, but in some cases, we are working on reports that we started more than 6 months ago for completion. By the time the report is done, we have had to create other internal tools or we find that we need additional features.

Lisa P.

• Customer Support Software

Easy Projects has been a game changer by streamlining projects and improving work processes.

Reviewed on 01/02/2018

Pros

Easy Projects is very flexible. We began using the software focused on the work process between two specific divisions. Upon learning of the success among these teams, more divisions expressed interest and are currently being onboarded. Although their work process needs are completely unique and require individualized approaches to ensure success, this software has proven that it can expand and adapt as needed. Your imagination is the only limit with this product!

Cons

Although minor, there are still some areas that would ideally be changed to work better for our needs as a company. However, these particular areas can't be personalized yet so we have had to adapt our processes to fit the product. These areas have not hindered our work but I do look forward to the day when they can customize all features to the specific client accounts.

Elizabeth W.

• Customer Support Software

The program has helped streamline our projects and made us better communicators in the process.

Reviewed on 01/02/2018

Pros

Has given us a clear vision for all current and upcoming projects. Holds individuals accountable for their tasks and helps the project stay on target making our customers happy.

Cons

Wish there was a way to turn off the notifications for projects that are "on hold", so I am not receiving daily late notifications for a project. Also restricted ability for others to edit your responses or dates... not everyone is honest, but thankfully there is the audit trail.

Landon O.
  • Industry: Publishing

• Customer Support Software

Solid project management system backed by a responsive support team.

Reviewed on 01/02/2018

Has helped the company implement project management processes, using Easy Projects as the tool to drive this. Overall, it has been a positive move for the company.

Pros

Easy Projects has good options for structuring projects and organizing how they're viewed. The Gannt charts work well; dependencies take some work but are useful once master; custom forms provide a lot of flexibility; reporting options are robust.

Cons

The way deadlines and dates work isn't the most intuitive and has caused the most issue for users. It makes sense why it's done the way it is, but has been the single largest complaint from the user baes.

• Industry: Financial Services Software

A straightforward tool for organizing and tracking multiple projects with relative ease.

Reviewed on 08/06/2018

Pros

The Easy Projects interface is intuitive and easy to learn. It provides several options for sorting and organizing projects, and it allows multiple users to access and view projects easily, which is helpful on collaborative projects like the ones we mostly work on.

Cons

We could not seem to get the Dashboard function to work as we needed it to, so we don't use that at all, which makes seeing an overview of current projects a little cumbersome. But we worked with EP to find a workaround solution that is satisfactory.

Don S.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to use. Can create project plans quickly

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

Ability to track multiple projects across a diverse customer portfolio

Pros

Integration with timesheet and effort tracking per task allows me to report on hours by person as it relates to a specific customer

Cons

Need to have a better view of project dependancies across a given portfolio. I'm not sure if I can make a task in Project A be related to a task in Project B

• Industry: Airlines/Aviation

• Customer Support Software

Reliable as far as the limited amount of downtime.

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

Pros

Reminders feature is helpful. The ability to change which project are shown and it is nice to be able to select the start page based on my usage.

Cons

Gantt chart not that helpful to use but is a necessary feature. I was glad they added it but it requires a lot of field customization and maintenance.

William M.

• Customer Support Software

Good although could be better

Reviewed on 08/06/2018

Pros

It is easy to log time and keep track of it well. I also appreciate some of the administrative features for managing projects

Cons

It is nearly impossible to get usable data out of the system . It would be nice to allow exports of common data points.

Michael S.

• Customer Support Software

Heavy learning curve but with fair ease of use and good versatility.

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

Pros

Versatility of template creation and being able to work with ezp customer service to optimized and customize to fit specific needs.

Cons

The filter system takes some getting used to and the search functionality is less than optimal. Budget tools aren't terribly intuitive and don't exactly meet our needs but we're working on that.

• Customer Support Software

Huge help with project management

Project management!

Pros

Customer support is very responsive and implements our ideas. It is easy to use and makes seeing whose court the project is in very easy. Has helped with our billing hours as well.

Cons

The filtering and search tools are not that intuitive. Takes a lot of learning and getting used to.

Jeremy H.

Easy Projects Review

Reviewed on 14/01/2019

Overall, I have enjoyed using easy projects for getting my work tasks done.

Pros

I enjoy the task lists and customization provided by Easy Projects. It makes it very easy to track overdue tasks and make sure I am on top of my workload.

Cons

I believe there should be a calendar view with tasks listed in their due date. Just a long list of tasks isn't the most efficient when Looking for what needs to get done on certain days.

• Industry: Building Materials

• Customer Support Software

My experience with EasyProjects has been great - it really helps me manage web projects.

Project management

Pros

The ease of use is probably the biggest pro for me. I also like how I can easily rearrange projects and copy and paste tasks.

Cons

I was going to say the one con is that I wish I can search for projects somehow but I just realized you can!

Rogelio D.

great aplication!!

Reviewed on 05/05/2018

Pros

One of the advantages of Easy Projects is that it contributes to better organize work and allows you to ensure that projects are delivered on time, Easy to use for all, nice interface, excellent platform, really great app for emprove you productivity.

Cons

It also does not have the basic tools for the planning of most projects, improve the interface with the cloud, and add more file format

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Well organized after taking some time to learn

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Pros

I like that Easy Projects automatically populates a to-do list for me and organizes it based on project timelines.

Cons

It takes some time to get used to the interface. The Activity Centre wasn't very intuitive initially, however after some time working with the software I have become familiar with where to find the information that is most important to me.

Robert H.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Using EasyProjects for a Professional Services Consultancy

Reviewed on 10/01/2019

Pros

Unlike other PM packages, it is flexible enough to conform to our normal way of tracking and billing projects, which is by percent complete against fixed phase values. Also, we can view and track multiple projects in parallel, even in Gantt view.

Cons

Lack of a useful interface to QuickBooks

Kate L.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Easy Projects keeps me organized

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

Pros

I like that at any given moment, I can see what my team is working on. I love the "my assignments" view, which helps me stay on task as my work keeps me on weekly deadlines. I also value the ability to discuss items related to a certain task through the message boards.

Cons

The guest user interface is not very intuitive to use. It's also frustrating that guest users can't track their hours when assigned to a task. The email notifications are also a bit excessive. I receive two or three notifications simply stating that a task has closed.

• Industry: Pharmaceuticals

• Customer Support Software

We use easy project every week to track client hours and create budgets.

Reviewed on 06/02/2018

Pros

You can easily create customized reporting to track client hours and deliverable. It is also very easy to track client hours.

Cons

If you are are recording time spent working on a project, you cannot decrease the number of hours you spent a day on it without deleting all entries for that project.

Elise m. B.
  • Industry: Building Materials

• Customer Support Software

Mostly positive, some things are not as user-friendly as I would expect

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

My managers and I can work together to manage my workload and realistically set goals and create future projects.

Pros

I like being able to see all my projects in one place and easily opening the tasks for each. It makes it easy to see what I have to do and when they are due.

Cons

I wish I could organize projects better and it would be helpful to see reports of how long a certain type of project typically takes me. For example, how long has a typical video taken me to complete? Or if I predict a particular deadline, how far off do I tend to be on the actual completion date?

• Customer Support Software

We implemented Easy Projects in our office and few months ago, and it has been a seamless...

Reviewed on 01/02/2018

Easy Projects definitely streamlined our office and helped delineate the various projects that we handle on a daily basis.

Pros

I like the regular email reminders I got when each deadline is due. That helps me prioritize my day and know that tasks are complete as soon as a I click "I'm done."

Cons

Sometimes, things can get lost in the shuffle when I'm posting several edits for my designers on a project. Then, I have to follow up with an email asking them, "Hey, did you see my comment on Easy Projects?"

John W.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

• Customer Support Software

Very pleased with the software. Great value.

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

Able to better understand the projected resource loading for the organization

Pros

Very intuitive - fits our current process well while supporting future process improvements. Structured such that stepwise implementation is not a problem.

Cons

The bottom of the dropdowns often fall off the bottom of the screen and I subsequently fail to save the contents. Dropdowns need to be structured such that they're always on the screen / within the window.