Apptivo

CRM for managing customer accounts

4.7/5

Marisela
Marisela

Customer Support is very Responsive

Reviewed on 28/11/2016

Our business started Apptivo when we were quite small, and there were several issues with the program when we first began using them. The support at Apptivo is awesome, every time that we have a difficulty using any of the programs feature, they have gotten back to us within hours or sometimes days. The recent issue with using their Ledger App took a bit longer to resolve but we enthusiastically appreciate their dedication to resolving the issues, and how thoroughly they did resolve it.

The features we use most often include: Emailing Invoices and Estimates, keeping track of our Finances with their Ledger App, and keeping track of correspondence with Clients. There are some many other features to the program including tracking Inventory, tracking Accounts with Suppliers, and creating Projects with clients/collaborations with other professionals just to name a few.

I will continue to use and support the Apptivo program. They continue to grow and offer more features, clearer and efficient options for tracking the growth of our business as it continues to grow!

Pros

Easy to use features - Sending out invoices - Receiving payments and notifications - Receving Emails and Client feedback - Tracking client info - Reviewing, Updating, and tracking Inventory and Accounts Payables. There are many other features but these we use in general.

Cons

Some errors with Invoices through paypal that require the client to input the info more than once, especially when there is Updates to the program. This has happened on some occasions, but is no longer an issue that we experience.

Gina

Exceeded Expectations

Reviewed on 16/08/2021

The onboarding team was wonderful and addressed every issue that came up. They were incredibly responsive and Apptivo delivered on all the features we wanted/needed. Apptivo is an absolutely critical part of our business at every level. From lead management, to sales and quoting, to implementation and onboarding of new customers. It is so much more than a CRM for us.

Pros

The onboarding team made sure all of our data was transferred over as we expected and they made everything so easy for us. It is really feature complete so we were able to eliminate multiple other systems and consolidate so it is easier for all staff involved.

Cons

The Outlook integration has had some trouble with calendar appointments that we had to work through.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

We were going to need to spend a lot to re-vamp some processes and it is all consultant based with Dynamics so we decided to look around at other options. Apptivo was by far the best fit for us. It is less costly and easier for us to maintain ourselves. Support and onboarding with Apptivo is top notch.

QuoteWerks and Freshdesk

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Apptivo is incredibly feature complete and they are more cost effective and support their own product so we can make changes ourselves and also reach out to their support team for help if we need it. It was the best fit for our business by far.
Niraj

is so good

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

last one month

last one month
they are problem in setup CRP chart support will take to more time implement for setup
language problem for contamination support
time zone issues for telephonic support

Pros

this very used full App and many app fled are available in this software

Cons

Agenda and task sysnk other software so good

Chris

New CMS software

Reviewed on 06/05/2021

Apptivo has enabled us to maintain and improve our diary management, transitioning away from a much more expensive older established CRM system, which now feels quite outdated and slow by comparison after just a few weeks of using Apptivo.

Pros

This product is easy to use, once you leave behind any legacy training from your old software! It also comes with an excellent APP which enables you to INSTANTLY access your diary anywhere you are. this is a big plus.
Once you understand the logic of the programme you realise there is a lot of functionality available to you. We will be picking up various new apps as we need them. this aspect is also helpful as you are not paying for anything you do not need.... until you need it!

Cons

Not a fault of the software, but our biggest challenge is simply unlearning how the old software worked, along with the absence of a right click function - which is the same for any browser based software.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

This product has an online web version but it is slow, cumbersome and with rather limited functionality which is really quite challenging to access online. We needed to be much more nimble and be able to access our diaries much more quickly and do not regret the move away from ACT.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

All the other options were far more costly / user with apparently similar functionality.
Mark
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

Great CRM software with excellent service

Reviewed on 17/02/2021

As a group insurance provider, Apptivo has met our objectives and continues to service our account well. Our overall experience with Apptivo has been excellent.

Pros

Our implementation team was great. They spent a lot of time tailoring Apptivo exactly to our business. We did not have to make our business fit their software, they fit Apptivo to our business. The Apptivo team is still available to help, so service is excellent. It is so customizable and easy for our own team make changes to fields, views and screens. Very intuitive. Anything I need help with the Apptivo team is available.

Cons

I haven't found anything I don't like yet, because each customization I need, they are able to accommodate.

Salesforce Sales Cloud, Pipeliner CRM, and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

ACT was too expensive and outdated to use. Customization was costly and not user friendly. We also wanted a cloud-based solution and Apptivo's is very good.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Apptivo's easy of use, good reviews, service team and price were right for us.
Ted

• Customer Support Software

New user that is loving the customization and support

Reviewed on 06/07/2020

The support team lead by Velu has given me a lot of confidence as a new user. Having access to experts that respond to my inquiries quickly and thoroughly has been very helpful and is the reason I've already been recommending Apptivo to my fellow entrepreneurs.

Pros

The support at Apptivo in AMAZING! I worked with a team to import 15K+ contacts and 72K+ emails and notes from another CRM. They have been extremely helpful, responsive, and on top of all the technical challenges I've had along the way with getting started.

I evaluated numerous other CRMs before deciding on Apptivo. I like the ability to customize this CRM to your needs, the price point is fair, and their support team has been extremely helpful with the importing process.

Cons

The import process was time-consuming based on the amount of data I had to bring over and the fact that my old CRM didn't provide an SQL file to make it simple. This is no fault of Apptivo.

Features I would like to see:
1. Add email sequences to the Premium plan
2. Fixes are needed for the email sequence, Gmail sidebar, and Triggers (I have put in support requests for these items
3. Add the ability to create simple invoices without having so many required fields. All the required fields in that app make the functionality not work for my business, so I create invoices on another platform

Insightly, Streak, and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

Karma lacked the functionality I needed that Apptivo has.

karmaCRM

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

The reviews, the price, and the responsiveness of Minh when I wanted to schedule a demo and had questions about the software (great job Minh!)
Torey
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

A great do-all software

Reviewed on 01/09/2020

We have a serious need for workflow organization at our company. We still have a lot to go as far as set-up of every section, but once we are done it will make our company a well-oiled machine.

Pros

This software is a great price with an amazing amount of features. It is completely customize-able for any industry and fairly easy to use.

Cons

The set up is time consuming and tedious. Most things are fairly intuitive, but there is quite a bit that you really need to dig into. And although the fact that it is customize-able is good -- it takes A LOT of time and energy to really get into it and make it function properly.

BUT the good news is that the Apptivo chat function is always available and easy to use. The staff are incredibly helpful and patient, and I have never had a bad experience using it (and I've used it a lot)! They have been here every step of the way during set up and been a necessary asset.

Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Apptivo is a better price than all the other competition with equal or better features. I have used zoho one (the entire suite), salesforce and other products at previous jobs and Apptivo is easily the best.
Andi
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Great CRM Program

Reviewed on 29/07/2020

I love Apptivo, it's perfect for what we need.

I love Apptivo, it's perfect for what we need.

Pros

We recently upgraded to Apptivo after testing out and demo'ing numerous products. Apptivo not only matched our budget, but it had ALL of the features that we needed it! I highly recommend the Apptivo team.

Cons

There are a few areas where we are having to manually enter the information from our old systems into the new system. The invoices didn't integrate properly and you have to manually get your past appointments on your calendar.

Zoho CRM and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

I wanted a product that had 24-7 support and Zoho would not offer that unless I paid anually

Zoho CRM

Pricing and support
Adam

Apptivo Review

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

It works for 1 of the 3 things I set it up for.

It works for 1 of the 3 things I set it up for.

Pros

The ease of setup, in comparison to Salesforce.

Cons

The user interface is not overly intuitive, its too intricate and overly complicated. It does not have a easy flow to it. It feels like trying to make a lot of pieces fit together instead of setting up steps that compliment each other.

Response from Apptivo

Hello Adam,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is glad to hear that you find Apptivo fairly easy to set up. We will collect your feedback on our interface and notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much!

Vernessa
Vernessa

• Customer Support Software

Apptivo is All-Inclusive, Modern ERP Cloud App Done Right (Just Add Speed and GUI Refresh)

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

I was using Teamwork (formerly Teamwork PM) for project management, a local install of vTiger CRM for contacts and opportunity management, and myriad other cloud-based apps to pull together administrative activities.

I wanted an all-inclusive software with strong project management features that also allowed me to handle detailed invoicing and allowed customers to click a link to pay. Lastly, the CRM component had to be at least as good as vTiger (or Zoho CRM which I'd also given a trial run).

Apptivo satisfied these needs. Pleased with the CRM, opportunity management, project management, field service management, and billing apps (especially since they've added Stripe as a payment gateway).

Pros

They do not nickle-and-dime you to death! One price includes everything. Their tiers are about number of users rather than adding/subtracting features. A more sensible model than some of the others.

I like how detail views are available from most places -- call logs, projects, tasks, and notes can be associated with a contact or company or opportunity.

The integration with email is excellent, right down to making it easy to connect your email boxes. One challenge I had that Apptivo solved for me was how to keep emails related to a particular project or opportunity all together in one place. Apptivo does a good job of this by assigning codes (or project numbers), and allowing you to select whether or not the email you are writing is related.

If you are writing emails using some other application (your desktop client or cloud-based app), you can use the same code in the subject line and Apptivo will pull that email into the app, and associate it with the relevant modules (project, client, case, etc.)

Cons

Apptivo is reliable, doesn't seem to ever lose information, etc. but it is often as slow as molasses in an ice storm. Waiting is a no-no; constant waiting is a annoyance that has made me close the app more than once and come back another time.

Apptivo communicates improvements and changes on a regular basis, however, it takes Apptivo a long, loooooong time to integrate changes that have been requested by clients, and improvements overall.

The incremental changes they report on are good but they are really things that should have been implemented 4-5 years ago. An example of this is Stripe (payment gateway) integration. I requested it over and over about 3 years ago but it was just implemented last year.

They could do better with customization (esp. dashboards), reporting, data import, data export and speed.

Low scores on API/integrations -- they have an API but not many other services have developed integrations for it. Neither have they developed many integrations (except for Google products). Even their WordPress module is outdated, clunky. Also, connection to phone services (to take better advantage of the ability to log calls).

The interface still has areas that are clunky and unattractive (although, in defense of Apptivo, I must say the interface has improved in aesthetics, colors and icons in the 4 years I've been using it).

Response from Apptivo

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. We exist because of great customers like yourself! Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.
Regards,

Dave
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

• Customer Support Software

Exceptional assistance from Gowmi on recent invoice generation issue

Reviewed on 20/08/2019

Overall, the wide array of software modules and features contained within each have helped us reasonably well over the past couple years to centralize our product and client billing functions.

Pros

Wanted to give a special thank you to Gowmi, who walked us through - and promptly adjusted templates for us relating to - a specialized case in the creation and sending of a partial payment invoice. We depend on Apptivo for most CRM functions, but we often have special case situations that need a deeper dive - and the present case was one of those. Gowmi took all of the time necessary to view my screenshots and descriptions, research the underlying problem, make changes to the templates we were using, and answered all of my follow-up questions. The problem was resolved in a timely manner, and we got the right information to our client as a result. What more can you ask for? Gowmi, thank you very much again!

Cons

We are into our 3rd year using the paid version of Apptivo. Over this period of time, we've had a moderate number of chat-based technical support issues that we've tried to resolve. Unfortunately, I've learned that if it gets to the point where the tech support team member is compelled to write a support ticket after exhausting their own team's resources, we typically never hear back again as follow-up to the ticket generation. Beyond that, admin users do not get the benefit of seeing any kind of "Your current open support tickets and progress" page that would give us some reassurance that tickets were actually being worked on by the senior support and developer teams. This has been a significant Achilles' heel in an otherwise very functional platform.

Response from Apptivo

Hello Dave,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you were happy with your experience with one of our support representatives. We understand and will collect your feedback regarding followups on tickets to notify our teams accordingly. Thank you so much again!

Heath
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Designed for us

Reviewed on 26/07/2021

We needed a CRM system that really could be bespoke to our unique needs as an organisation. Having outgrown our previous CRM when it wasn't able to be flexible enough to grow with us, we needed to ensure that not only could be track engagements, manage contacts, track event participation -- as well as set up considerable amount of event triggers for email notifications and much more. The Apptivo team really never said "No, we can't do that". It was always a case of let's go away, see what we can do, and they came back with a solution. Very impressed with the support we received from Apptivo.

Pros

Apptivio was already a full-featured product when we identified it as a suitable replacement for our existing CRM system, which we'd outgrown as an organisation. The ability to further customise it to our specific needs, through the support of their friendly, professional services team, guaranteed that it would tick all of our boxes. We're still finding new things to use Apptivo for, and it's great to have all of these features in one product which integrates with our Office suite.

Cons

We heavily customised what the product is capable of, syncing it with our Xero accounting package as well as Office 365. This took considerable effort on the part of Apptivo's support teams -- not a complaint by any means though.

Zoho CRM, Insightly, Zapier, Freshdesk, HubSpot CRM, and Zendesk Suite

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

The incredible amount of features and capabilities present within the Apptivo ecosystem as well as the ability to really make it our own.
Taha
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Unleashing Business Potential with Apptivo

Reviewed on 19/04/2023

The overall experience with Apptivo has been exceptional. The platform's comprehensive range of tools and features, along with its ease of use, has made it an invaluable resource for businesses of all sizes.

Pros

Apptivo is a highly versatile and user-friendly CRM system that offers a comprehensive suite of tools to manage sales, marketing, and customer relationships.

Cons

This review is focused on Apptivo; however, it is worth mentioning that, in comparison, Sendinblue has certain limitations. Sendinblue is primarily an email marketing platform, and its CRM capabilities may not be as robust or feature-rich as Apptivo's.

Bryan

• Customer Support Software

Who Provides GREAT "Chat" Support?

Reviewed on 22/09/2019

Replaced ACT Contact Management System to provide realtime access to critical data to make decisions and deliver breakthrough support to our customers and vendors.

Pros

Apptivo does! Although it's rare that I've had to use Apptivo "Chat" Support. Today, was another example where Naresh went above and beyond to get a Supervisor to fix an important Account Set-up. On a prior Chat call, Apptivo suggested a remote session where the representative quickly identified the Advanced Capabilities required to import a complex database. My company does not sell or represent Apptivo although we are in the enterprise software integration industry. Apptivo sets a new standard of excellence in support that organizations small and large can depend.

Cons

Additional pre-built integrations are time savers and Apptivo has more work to do in this area. Professionally, I'd rather have a solid framework of broad core features that is competitively priced than can be used by everyone in the company.

Zoho CRM, Act!, and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

Increased functionality, better support and lower cost.

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

Increased functionality, better support and lower cost.
David

Quite Satisfied Users.

Reviewed on 05/01/2020

The experience has been great. Afte a 60-day ordeal with SalesForce (see below), had Apptivo up and running in a day. Doing the job. Getting the results. Users happy. Highly recommended.

Pros

Ease of use. Flexibility and customization. Responsive (immediate) support. Integrated choice-based modules (one fee).

Cons

Would help to have a better understanding of the interaction between contacts, customers, opportunities, leads, etc. For example in our organization, a person can be 1,2,3 or all 4 of these simultaneously.

Lori
  • Industry: Research

Great Product

Reviewed on 11/08/2022

Overall, this product has streamlined and simplified the way we do business, contact our clients, and regulate their access to data.

Pros

Apptivo CRM is very user friendly. It is also very flexible so it can suit your business the way you do business

Cons

If I feel like there is something missing, I can report it to Apptivo and they usually put it in their pipeline and add it to the software.

John
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

• Customer Support Software

customer service gets you up to speed quickly

Reviewed on 14/01/2021

This has replace the ACT program I used to have and it is doing well.

This has replace the ACT program I used to have and it is doing well.

Pros

I like the ease of getting answers from customer service if stumped. I am 72 and while the app is pretty easy to navigate I sometimes need help and the team always comes thru quickly.

Cons

nothing it is doing all that I need done and more.

Reasons for Choosing Apptivo

I lost the program when doing a reset and with support no longer available for my app I decided to make a change .

Reasons for Switching to Apptivo

I knew ACT would eventually stop the support as they are leaning to total cloud programs so I thought Apptivo was a good alternative at a wonderful price.
Lindsay
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Potential to be great, but missing the mark in critical areas

Reviewed on 13/02/2020

Pros

It is user friendly from the aspect of moving around and customizing fields. The import function was also nice to bring in data from old CRM.
the chat feature is nice to ask a question and they are quick to respond
the price is affordable

Cons

It does not truly integrate with O365 to be fully functional. it syncs calendar events and thats all. so all the tasks assigned, you have to manage from the app not your O365 suite. This is NOT efficient. the sales team provided incorrect info on this capability. This feature should be part of your trial so I would have known this product may not be the best fit!

The standard sales conversion is not automatically available, you have to customize it. Reporting has errors and gives "not enough data" and no one can seem to figure out why. if I can't get data, this app is again not efficient.

Olivier
Olivier
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great experience

Reviewed on 20/02/2019

We are a small & medium company located in Europe with subsidiaries in US and Asia. We were looking for a provider which could (1) allow each subsidiary to view each other's customers (to increase the lead generation); (2) enable us to standardize our data (previously we were entering data into Excel without proper format); (3) facilitate data analysis and (4) enable us to streamline and automatize as much as possible the process from price offer to invoicing.
After extensive research, we selected Apptivo for our CRM solution. Having to deal with lots of lists of companies from different countries, dealing with multiple currencies, it was not easy to find a CRM which is easy to use, affordable and yet can meet our demand. We have been using Apptivo for one year now and we are very happy with our choice. It was a necessary step to professionalize our business process.
There is probably much more we can do with the application which we haven't explore yet. We are now using CRM, HR, Suppliers, items and Invoicing app within Apptivo.

Pros

Easy to use, flexible, great value for money, great support (very friendly and quick), easy to import/export your data back into Excel.

Cons

We found a few small glitches (no space between "Mr." and "Name" when exporting the fields; or one functionality in invoicing did not work), but the support team was very quick in fixing those.

Response from Apptivo

Hi Olivier!
First of all, thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. Our team is so thrilled that you are so happy with our service and Apptivo. I am very glad to read that our support team provided great service. We would continue to provide all of our customers with the same amazing experience. You can always get us on online chat (24/7) or write a note to [email protected].
Thanks again!

Jack

• Customer Support Software

Apptivo is a best kept secret

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

Pros

Ease of Use. I it easy to add contacts and it is easy to track activities.

Cons

Sometimes support doesn't know how to fix things and they have to get others involved.

Pipedrive

Ease of Use and Cost

Pipedrive
Rob
Rob

• Customer Support Software

Best Bang for the buck on the market! Adaptability and ease of use with scalability!

Reviewed on 01/05/2018

Functionality and accurate data collection that was flexible to meet my needs! Hands down the best solution on the market for the price point!

Pros

Ease of USE and layout modifications! The layout is so easy and adaptable to collect the information simply from other users. Databases are only as good as the information you put into them. Apptivo makes it so SIMPLE getting the info in and thus making it powerful!

Cons

Very few, because it is cloud-based they are constantly adding customization features and options and sometimes the functional icons show up in the Customization Settings of the Administrator and there is no documentation for the new functionality as of yet. I would much rather have this problem than them not update the customization functionality though. This database is unbelievably scalable and constantly improving!

Response from Apptivo

Thank you very much for your kind words! We are working tirelessly to create the best experience for our users, and it's great to see that reflected in your review. We exist because of great customers like yourself! I am sorry to hear about the problems you faced and we are looking into that now. Please feel free to reach out to us ([email protected]) with any thoughts/criticisms/feedback, we would love to hear from you.
Regards,

Ken
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Apptivo Rocks!

Reviewed on 20/05/2019

Very, very good. It is really hard to find fault. A brilliant company, very good software and a really responsive help desk that can answers questions, 24/7. What is there not to like?

WELL DONE APPTIVO....(just address my two little 'cons' and you have a PERFECT platform).

Pros

Features - This is a one stop shop. Marketing, Sales, Telephony, Shipping... the list just goes on and on. I don't there is a need to sign up to a separate subscription for other services. Apptivo has you covered for everything.
Price - Amazing...so much for so little. I don't believe another platform offers such value for money. The closet is Bitrix 24, but you have to sign up for at least 5 users to use all their functionality like Google 2-way sync. So although good, not the best if you are just starting out.
Customization - This app allows you to add fields, change the layout and do pretty much what you want in terms of one wishes to use it.
Integration - integrates with all the major platforms and has some great 3rd party plugins.
Support - 24/7 and immediate. No waiting. Brilliant. Support team is particular helpful

Cons

I think the U.I could do with a refresh
Document support for uploaded files is a little limited. The software would be perfect if it had a viewer support for Word docs, etc. What this means is that any uploaded document, has to be downloaded in order to view it. This is clumsy....but a small price to pay, for what is very good software in nearly all respects.

Response from Apptivo

Hello Ken,

Our team is thrilled that you're happy with our integrated software and our support team . I understand your feedback regarding uploading and viewing documents. I will collect this feedback to notify our teams accordingly. Again thank you so much!

Maha
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

New World Precious Metals

Reviewed on 03/11/2020

I believe Apptivo is an excellent software mainly because of it's capable, supportive and friendly customer service team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was truly professional in providing support and went above and beyond to be available (especially with the time zone difference of over 12 hours). We really appreciate his help and professionalism.
As well, another team member at Apptivo designed a background to go with our emails to clients that was very impressive and visually appealing. We appreciate her effort and her excellent work.

Pros

As a small financial business, New World PM primary objective was to obtain a CRM that allows client info management, ease of follow up on potential leads, and ease of use for the entire team.
At the time of writing this review, approximately one month of using Apptivo, we have managed to achieve the first two objectives successfully with a lot of help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at Apptivo. Although Apptivo has a user-friendly interface, some of our team members have found some challenges accessing and/or modifying information. However, I am impressed with the master layout and how I can easily add or remove information fields as a super user.

Cons

However, the fact is that not all of my team members feel comfortable using the software is a bit discouraging. For example, not all brokers could access the full list of clients.

Personally, some items that I wish were different:
- Changing email templates.
- Changing the default overview of the Clients page. I attempted that, but the changes revert back to what the page looks like normally.
- As a super user, I changed permissions for brokers to be able to see all clients, but the changes did not take effect it seems.

Mary

Amazingly Flexible Small Business Solution with HIPAA Support

Reviewed on 20/02/2021

Apptivo is a powerful solution for my client. We were able to replace a legacy system of claims processing to include membership management, a secure membership portal and attach membership documents. Prior to Apptivo only our claims processes were automated. Everything else was done manually or stored on Google Docs.

What impressed me the most, was their ability to program new apps, implement HIPAA compliance programing features and other processes needed for my client.

The Services Project Manager and his team are incredible! They are very professional, learned our business needs, identified solutions, were highly flexible as we navigated through COVID-19, and are extremely patient. Always willing to educate the client to be more resourceful.

Pros

Functionality, flexibility, working with the Apptivo team to set up the software, ease of use for our portal members and pricing.

Cons

Most of our recommendations were supported by Apptivo. There is a bit of a cumbersome process in generating our member payments. However, this is partially due by our decision to not re-enter our claims for generating payments.

Tom
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Great CRM Software

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

I have now used Apptivo with two businesses and find it highly functional and easy to adopt.

Pros

Easy to set up, understand and customize.

Cons

Takes some e-learning to customize properly but it is easy to accomplish

Response from Apptivo

Hello Tom,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review! Our team is thrilled that you find Apptivo fairly easy to use and valuable. We exist because of customers like you! Again, thank you so much!