Spotler CRM Reviews

Bruce
Bruce

Easy to use CRM

Reviewed on 11/07/2018

If nothing else the audibility of customer interactions, this allows us to see any \ all communications with the customer.

Pros

Only pay for the functionality you need. Some other CRM's include marketing, systems management, financials, etc. but if you don't need them don't buy them.
Its a very easy system for users to pick up, comprised of a core architecture:
Customers \ Companies = Accounts
Contacts = the customers name, email, telephone
Tasks = To Do list
Activities = records the history of what you've done with that customer
Opportunties = Won or lost sales records

Then there's the reporting, where anything you put into Really Simple Systems can be interrogated, not just the content of certain restricted fields.

Cons

We're looking to do some integration and other CRM platforms easily allow this through API services, such as IFTTT or Zapier, Really Simple Systems only provide an API. You can of course code this into whatever you want, but will require time.

Kelly

Support is Amazing

Reviewed on 01/07/2020

Really Simple Systems CRM has easy search features which I really need and I can customise these which is an added bonus. Most of all it is the customer support that is the game changer. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been so helpful. I am only a small business start up and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as gone over and above with helping me set up my CRM to suit the business needs. It has really taken the stress out of it all and I cant thank him enough for all of the fantastic advise and fast response to my questions.

Pros

Being able to customise was really good feature.

Cons

I wish there was a Contacts and Accounts upload template.

HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Spotler CRM

It was easier to navigate and has the customisation I was looking for. But really the number one reason was the customer service I received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].

Response from Spotler

Kelly,

Thank you for your review of Really Simple Systems and I will feedback to the team. I will also look to design an upload template!

Best regards
Helen Armour
Marketing Manager

Helen
  • Industry: Publishing

Reliable CRM system

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

In the early days customer support in setting up was fantastic. Because it was so personal and speedy and effective I've not had to check in with customer support for years. That was a great customer investment from RSS and has insured I've remained a loyal and low-maintenance customer.

Pros

I've used RSS for years and it's the cornerstone of our business in terms of contacts and business management. As we're a consultancy having individual files for each client is vital so we can track their progress and writer development.

Cons

That we can't search key words to bring up a file. For instance, if I can remember a title of a book but not the author's name, or I met someone at a trade fair - so I have some context - but I can't remember who, or I've worked on book genres with some agents (so it could bring up several files) it would be a game changer if I could just type in key words and it would search through the files in activities and bring up the files rather than just being able to search source, name or email. This is the greatest limiter for me.

Andreas
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

One of the best CRM tools out there!

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

I really like it's simplicity.

I really like it's simplicity.

Pros

Really Simple Systems was recommended to me by one of my clients and having used Hubspot and Soffront before I found it really easy and straightforward to use. The layout is intuitive and it doesn't need much explanation to get to grips with the features of the software.

Cons

Would be great to have an extra page for the accounts that have bought, so they can leave the pipeline and it just leaves the prospects on the accounts page.

Jaycee
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Good For Sale Beginners

Reviewed on 12/04/2023

Really pleased with this cost effective system.

Really pleased with this cost effective system.

Pros

We needed a CRM to help us with telesales that we have outsourced and for them to use. Really simple to set up and really easy to talk users through it.

Cons

Nothing so far.

Gold-Vision CRM and Act!

Reasons for Switching to Spotler CRM

Cost and both of the above were not so easy to use.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

A good product

Reviewed on 28/03/2022

Like I say we are a growing SME business so we find really simple systems is ideal to develop a system to manage our customer relations and to develop new customers.
Over all it has been a rewarding experience to use then product.

Pros

It is very easy to get to grips with compared to the likes of Hubspot. We are a new company so are just starting to grow and organize our client list.
We find the email advertising features for the emails really good and we have produced some good quality results using the system.

Cons

we have not used it long enough to be really critical and any issues we have had support has sorted really quickly

• Customer Support Software

Does what it says on the box

Reviewed on 10/04/2019

This software has helped our company to grow from a start-up business to a medium-sized business.

Pros

It's great to see everything you need to know about an account or contact at a glance. It's very helpful to have a task list that keeps your focused and on track. Our operations and sales teams enjoy using this software.

Cons

There are limitations to very specific customisation that you might want to achieve, e.g. we weren't able to use it to track the student progress our learners. But then, it's a CRM system - not a fully featured student information system.

John
John
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

A good CRM for managing customer relationships, sales, and much more.

Reviewed on 20/02/2023

It is a user-friendly, affordable, and comprehensive CRM platform that offers a range of features and functionalities for managing customer relationships, sales, and marketing. While its limited customization options and integrations may be concerns for some businesses, its ease of use and affordability make it an excellent option for companies that are looking for a simple, straightforward CRM system.

Pros

Its interface is user-friendly. The platform is designed to be intuitive and easy to navigate, which can make it easy for businesses to get up and running quickly. Additionally, Really Simple Systems CRM offers a range of training and support resources, including video tutorials, webinars, and a knowledge base, which can help businesses get the most out of the platform.Another major benefit of Really Simple Systems CRM is its affordability. Really Simple Systems CRM offers a range of pricing plans to fit the needs and budgets of businesses of all sizes. Its entry-level plan is free, which can be a great option for small businesses that are just starting out.

Cons

One of the primary concerns that businesses may have with Really Simple Systems CRM is its limited customization options. While the platform offers a range of features and functionalities, businesses may not be able to customize the platform to suit their unique needs as much as they would like.Another potential drawback of Really Simple Systems CRM is its limited integrations. While the platform does offer integrations with a number of popular tools and platforms, it may not be compatible with all the tools and platforms that a business uses. This could make it challenging to integrate Really Simple Systems CRM into a business's existing tech stack.

Marie
Marie
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

The clues in the name

Reviewed on 21/11/2019

I have really enjoyed using RSS for my day to day administration and for quoting purposes. It is an effective platform with lots of good features and work arounds. The team behind the scenes spent a lot of time modifying the platform for us to cover some of our more niche products and they were always on hand with advice.

Pros

RSS is so easy to use. As soon as I got my login it didn't take me long to work my way around the system and organise the dashboard and reports to my liking. It is a really clean platform with functional modules and shortcuts that save a lot of time.

Cons

It could sometimes be a bit slow to load but the support team kept us informed of any issues and worked hard at resolving them quickly.

Scott
Scott

• Customer Support Software

Affordable with the features and functions we need

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

Pros

the tools providers a simple platform for managing contacts, pipeline and schedules.

Cons

The email marketing tool doesnt have a plain text option.

Andrew
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Moduflow CRM

Reviewed on 28/03/2022

CRM package meets all of our needs. I find the technical response patchy and they try to deal with everyone at arms length, which isn't always helpful.

Pros

The capture of our email traffic for each account is a must. Once you understand the basics the CRM system is easy to understand

Cons

As I've said previously REALLY SIMPLE SYSTEMS should offer set up packages and training when companies begin to start working with the system. In some business people don't have enough time to play around with the programs to investigate how it all works. They need to be able to hit the ground running.

Response from Spotler

Andrew, thank you for your CRM review. It's great to hear that our CRM is meeting your needs.

However, it's possible you have missed out on one of our customer support services. Included in your subscription is the opportunity to book a call with our Technical Customer Success team who will help you get the most from the system. This can be with training, custom settings, running reports, and any other aspects of the system that you'd like to find out more about.

If you contact us on [email protected] we can set up an appointment for you, but I will also email you directly.

Kind regards

Paul
  • Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

• Customer Support Software

The Best CRM System Out There!

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Excellent!

Excellent!

Pros

Ease of use is very important to our organisation and RSS CRM scores very high in this regard. The system is also very intuitive to setup and edit on an as neede basis. The marketing and sales funnel tools are really helpful to the entire team.

Cons

Maybe the email integration could have been designed a little better and easier to use.

Mark
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

I think it is absolute quality and value for money, and easy to use

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

I think they are an impressive team with a great product.. As I said, they got all the core elements right to make it a fantastic choice, especially for the SME market..

Pros

Superb CRM for doing the basics really well and giving you a lot of power for your pounds/Dollars. Support is quick and efficient, I have set up, integrated and modified and added data to an account and had it up and running inside 48 hours... How's that for ease of use!!

Cons

having sat here trying to think that one out, I don't have a con... or at least I haven't found one yet!

Abby
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Excellent relational database

Reviewed on 21/11/2019

We have found it invaluable that we have been able to transpose information previously held on our own systems or within our heads on to the CRM. with the information that we are now recording in one place and the subsequent reporting that this facilitates, we have been able to glean valuable insights into various areas of our business. It has also allowed us an overview of business performance

Pros

We have valued the ability to build our own accounts screen so that we are able to record and report on areas specifically relevant to our business. The reporting function has been game changing for us, providing new insights into our client base and referral activities. The software is so easy to use which has made embedding it into our operational practices an easy task. The ability to link accounts has proved very useful too.

Cons

We would value further fields on the accounts screen so that we can increase our use of the reporting function.

Danna
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Really Simple Systems Review

Reviewed on 03/11/2021

Overall I like the software to manage my territory and keep track of my activity. Just with the system would track with our quickbooks and there was an app for phones.

Pros

I like how simple the formatting is. Easy to search accounts and create reports.

Cons

Quickbooks does not link to the CRM so we cannot track sales automatically. There is also not an app for RSS so can only access from a computer. Hard to use iphone broswer.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Spotler CRM

Cheaper than other softwares.
Peter
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Their software is great for my small business

Reviewed on 08/12/2021

Pros

I dealt with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was very helpful in the initial setup phase.

I have used it to adapt the paretto 80/20 theory across my client data base and also as a
time management saver and priority task planner.

Also use for billing follow ups and rating of clients according to my paretto rating theory!

Really Simple Systems was the last package i came across as all others i viewed did not have
the user friendly style of RSS.

Need to improve on how i use the reporting section but hope that comes with ongoing use of
the site.

With out doubt one of the best software packages i have ever used and also very cost effective
to implement . It has made my business more efficient and profitable too.

Cons

Nothing to note during my initial setup.

Neil

Simple & Easy to Use Visual CRM System

Reviewed on 30/03/2022

TMS Software as a business have the complete assurance of a visual sales pipeline and opportunities so the business in these difficult times is safe and sound with future business identified, qualified and with a good chance to close and become a client, all done in Really Simple Systems CRM

Pros

Easy to access all the data areas from account, lead and opportunity, all available on 1 screen view

Cons

Integration to email systems and other 3rd party systems

Monica

Really Simple Systems CRM review 2022

Reviewed on 17/11/2022

RSS CRM has really helped me to keep track of my day to day activities and to keep all of our contacts and projects in one place. I am able to get to each project quickly and to review notes to see what is going on with each client.

Pros

What I like most about this software is being able to easily have all the information for each client in one place and being able to quickly figure out what is going on with each client. I also like that I can set up task for each employee to make sure that things are being handled and I can check to see if the task was completed.

Cons

Integrating with our business was kind of difficult because our business is different and we do things different than others but RSS was very helpful in helping us set up for our needs.

Matt
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

Fantastic, customer focused support

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

Pros

By far the best part about RSS is the team - they're very focused on helping us with what we want and looking at creative ways to get the job done. We've worked very closely with them over the years on a number of projects, and they're by far one of the best software teams I've worked with.

The system is simple (surprise!) and it's never taken long for us to train new staff on it.

Cons

The upgrade to version 5 took quite a while, however has been much needed and the new software has been regularly updated - far more regularly than previously, so the wait was worth it. There are a few times that we've needed a bit more complexity than the system offers - however the team have been good at exploring different ways to approach what we want.

Vincent
  • Industry: Entertainment

Works Well For Us

Reviewed on 16/11/2022

Our overall experience has been great and we recommend the software. The pricing is acceptable. If the pricing were to go up, we might seriously consider other alternatives. But for now, at this price structure, we will be sticking with Really Simple Systems indefinitely. It’s suiting our purposes.

Pros

This software is pretty intuitive. They have decent tutorials. The custom fields are an excellent feature that are basically a deal breaker if they were not available.

Cons

We would like to be able to list only certain types of accounts. Instead, it always lists all of them. Maybe we are not seeing how to do it. It allows you to list by account alphabetically, which is helpful, but it would be nice if you were working on one set of accounts to be able to stay focused only on that one rather than having to scroll to that group each time.

Mary
  • Industry: Libraries

• Customer Support Software

I have used other CRM software and RSS is all you need, it is simple but useful and to the...

Reviewed on 07/12/2016

Their Customer support is the best. I send an email and they respond quickly. I thought as a UK company, getting a response to a request would be the next day at best since I'm on the west coast. Some things are easy and I say Duh, but some are complex and you get the same excellent service. It is easy to do marketing campaigns, it is easy to change fields and add drop downs. You should think things out before moving forward but know that you can change a field. The flexibility is great. And there is also online help, videos, and webinars. It is simple to use and understand.

Pros

It really is simple. Reports are easy to run. I've used other CRM's and the reporting can be very confusing. It is not over done. It is a CRM, not trying to run your inventory or production from this software. You can pick it up on your smartphone and tablet, which is helpful for on the road sales folks. Quick support answers are always helpful.

Cons

The limit of the 20 fields.

Steve
Steve

• Customer Support Software

Perfectly suited to us as a small business

Reviewed on 22/08/2019

We use really simple sytems CRM for managing our client accounts and tracking opportunities for new sales. It works excellently and our team are very pleased with it

Pros

Really Simple Systems CRM works brilliantly for our business as it's quite to use and setup, but still has all the features we need. On the rare occasions when we've had to the use the support service the team have been very respoonsive

Cons

The ability to merge duplicate organisations would be very useful; instead you have to delete one and update the other

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price and simplicity
Charlie

Brilliant service and flexible system.

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Managing our client database and recording enquiries into our service. Really simple to use reporting.

Pros

This is software that is not designed for our business; however despite this we were able to tailor parts of the system to help us move from paper based files to managing an electronic system. The service from RSS has been outstanding and they help to provide solutions and alternatives quickly and as best as they can.

Cons

As it wasn't designed for Social Care use, there are functionality and data protection issues that have resulted in us moving to a specifically designed system.

Richard
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Really Simple is just that.

Reviewed on 19/02/2015

Pros

I have experience with some of the larger CRM products and they are probably justified for very large and complicated organizations. But, they are far too complicated, often times require programming or special knowledge to customize and are very expensive for a smaller businesses. Most of us need a CRM that provides the business basics such as forecasting, maintaining customer information, document and record storage and the ability to schedule and document activities. After trying quite a few options I found Really Simple Systems to be very easy to use and adapt to my business requirements. The cost is more than reasonable for what you get. I ran my business on the free version for quite awhile until I grew to a point where I wanted to add features that had a cost associated with them. Don't buy an over engineered product. Buy what you need.

Cons

So far it has everything I need. Since I am paranoid about losing data and loss of internet connectivity, it would be nice if the program could provide an option to reside on my computer. If the internet or my service is down, I cannot adequately run my business without access to Really Simple.

Sophie
  • Industry: Medical Devices

The Name Sums It Up

Reviewed on 05/08/2021

Fantastic. Easy to use and helpful support from RSS to resolve any requirements.

Pros

intuitive software that can be customised as a user level.

Cons

we do not have the resource to optimise all the functions - eg quoting from RSS.