WorkInSync

One App for all your hybrid workplace needs

4.8/5
Customer Support Software

• Customer Support Software

Software that makes employee scheduling easy!

Reviewed on 22/05/2022

I think the best thing about this tool is that even if I have to generate new schedules every week, it saves me time. In general, shifts are dragged and dropped in a schedule planner, making it easier to make changes as I need to. No need to manage multiple spreadsheets

Pros

Through the use of this software, our manual scheduling operations have been streamlined and simplified. It also automates payroll processing and updates timesheets.

Cons

You may find it a little tricky to use at first, but as you get the hang of it, it becomes rather simple.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Checking in employees and managing meeting rooms are easy and hassle-free with WorkInSync

Reviewed on 20/05/2022

I have greatly enjoyed using this tool. Using it, I can schedule meetings for my employees seamlessly. Because the program is so thorough and easy to use, my employees has adapted well. Hence, there is no time to waste, you already have an answer to your products.

Pros

It is easy to tell which rooms are available just by looking. Meetings can be arranged impromptu without the worry of being thrown out by others.

Cons

The app can take some time to load.
It can be multilingual.

• Industry: Computer Networking
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

Hoteling Solution at its Best

Reviewed on 19/08/2022

Pros

The feature that stands out according to me has to be recurring booking. I can make bookings for a specified period. I just have to select the dates and the system takes care of everything else.

Cons

Although the hoteling solution is great to use, I wish they will add a few more features to the solution soon.

• Customer Support Software

I can cancel my desk reservations very easily

Reviewed on 14/04/2022

One of the biggest issues with our desk booking system was that if we somehow didn’t go to the office for the day, the reservation would not get canceled. The desk would sit empty. This was a massive issue in our office. WorkInSync sorted it out with their desk booking solution. The desk gets canceled automatically if I don’t check-in within 20 minutes of the said time. This is really cool!

Pros

WorkInSync actually integrates with MS Teams. So, I can book and edit my reservations directly from MS Teams and it shows on WorkInSync and vice versa.

Cons

I wish there were more features. I heard that they are adding more cool features. Can’t really wait to use those.

• Customer Support Software

The tool works as advertised - no problems with the precision of bookings!

Reviewed on 22/05/2022

The user experience has been better than previous solutions, but it can be made easier to use when searching for rooms using Outlook calendars for frequent meetings

Pros

The platform offers an accurate view of available rooms. In the past, there have been issues with double bookings or disappearing reservations.

Cons

WorkInSync has been hassle-free for me!

• Customer Support Software

Innovative and functional Employee scheduling and space management software

Reviewed on 07/07/2022

My overall experience has been pleasant. Workplaces are no more how they used to be. Collaboration has been made much easier with WorkInSync and dare I say efficiency too.

Pros

Space management and meeting room booking has eased out the day to to day planning of my work, it has helped me create a healthy work life balance because I can now be at work only on those days when it is necessary. I can check which of my colleagues are coming to office and plan my in person meetings accordingly

Cons

My only grouse is that the web feature isn't as efficient as the app and is a little slow,

• Industry: Telecommunications

Unified App for Scheduling and Meeting Room Management

Reviewed on 11/07/2022

WorkInSync has worked phenomenally in our office set up and has brought about a great change in our office, Meeting room booking has become simple and booking work desks etc has also become easy and i can block my desk for a whole month in advance.

Pros

It's a unified app for all property services, including hot desking, Visitor management, gate pass, Meeting room, Mail room, Integration with food app, transport automation.

Cons

User Experience could use some work. I have faced issue with the app loading pretty slow sometimes.

• Industry: Hospitality
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

WorkInSync has made scheduling easier

Reviewed on 19/08/2022

When I was called back to the office, I was given the choice to pick days according to my preference. WorkInSync’s scheduling app has allowed me to pick the days of my choice and make bookings accordingly.

Pros

While I can schedule my shifts, that is I can pick the days I want to be in the office and the time I want to be for, I can also book my desk, meals and parking along with it. The app is not only limited to scheduling my shifts, and I appreciate it.

Cons

Sometimes my preferences are not picked up by the app.

Karan

It is fab

Reviewed on 03/12/2022

Pros

It is a good application. I use it for desk booking.

Cons

There was nothing which I did not liked.

Eklavya

Review For WorkInSync

Reviewed on 02/12/2022

Pros

The feature that make you reserve your seat through QR code scanner is good and also if you are working from home it is very helpful.

Cons

Sometimes it will not update the vacant/available seats in the office.

Nitika

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, hybrid workplace tool

Reviewed on 07/04/2022

Scheduling of employees has been very easy with this tool. Implementing the mask compliance and a daily check of health status of my employees has smoothened the processes.

Pros

As an employer, employee scheduling aspect and maintaining the safety of my employees is of paramount importance. The tool has helped me achieve the same.

Cons

Looking forward to Multi language support aspect of the tool.

Condeco Desk Booking Software and Robin
Ipsita
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

ABInBev user's review

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

Overall a good experience.
Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board, automated calls to confirm if the passengers have reached home.
Covid safety related features like mask scanning, cafeteria food ordering, desk booking are good too.

Pros

Good app used by office transport.
Integration of Covid related features were good.

Cons

User Interface can be improved.
Notifications can be improved.

Flexible Desking, Meeting Room Booking and Scheduling tool

Reviewed on 06/08/2021

The tool has been very engaging and user friendly. It helps me on daily basis not only to plan my day at work or home but also of my team mates. Their notifications are minimal and helpful.
I will like to highly recommend it.

Pros

Flexible Desk Booking with interactive maps is an excellent feature. Booking Meeting Rooms, hardware resources and other features like meal bookings are great to have.
I especially like how the tool has an element of ML and remembers my preferences. Their digipass based contactless entry is worth mentioning too.

Cons

Parking Spot booking isn't of much use to me since I have a dedicated Car park.

• Customer Support Software

There is so much innovation

Reviewed on 05/10/2021

I have been a user of Workinsync for a few weeks now and I have been so impressed with the vision and dedication to innovation, which is so rare to see these days.

Pros

The meeting room booking app is just amazing. I can schedule meetings and the notification gets sent to all my colleagues who will be attending. I also like the interactive floor plans. It is so easy to find rooms.

Cons

Everything is great with the app but I wish the UI was better. Also, there is no desktop version available.

Madhukiran
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals

• Customer Support Software

A really easy-to-use employee scheduling app

Reviewed on 25/08/2022

The desktop version works better compared to the mobile version. It is easier for me to customize the bookings on the desktop version in comparison to the mobile version.

Pros

The employee scheduling app from WorkInSync is great because it has made life easier for me and my employees. With just a few clicks, my employees can schedule themselves. For me, I can overview all of it without having to lose my mind. It is all there for me to see. Transparency has actually improved as a result of WorkInSync's employee scheduling app.

Cons

The employee schedules can be customized if required. For instance, if an employee wants to change their visit timings, it can be done by themselves or me, when required. I can also approve the workflows, therefore, ensuring that there is never overcrowding in the office.

• Industry: Civic & Social Organization

A Great Desk Booking App

Reviewed on 22/04/2022

My apprehensions about coming back to the office no longer exist thanks to WorkInSync. I can book my desk whenever I am visiting the office. Also, I can permanently block my desk so that no one uses it.

Pros

What I really like about WorkInSync is how simple it is. Like I really do not need to worry about booking. It is all there.

Cons

Once you book the desk, it keeps sending you notifications till you check-in. It is very annoying at times.

• Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

Desk booking made super easy!

Reviewed on 22/10/2021

Good for team scheduling and collaboration, I can see where my team is seated, I can see when the majority of them are planning to visit the office, and plan my meetings with them face to face.

Pros

Great interface, easy to navigate interactive floorplans, team calendar overlapping to see when my team members are coming to office and I can plan my visit accordingly.

Cons

Please add the cafeteria meal booking too.

Pragya

• Customer Support Software

Workplace product with the best value

Reviewed on 21/02/2022

It establishes a communication strategy for the organization that addresses the immediate need.

Pros

The ease of use and the team's willingness to listen to challenges, work through issues with the customer, and keep improvements in mind for future implementations are exceptional qualities.

Cons

It has been a great experience so far. Didn't face any problems yet.

• Industry: Financial Services Software

Keeping Pace with Times, an Intelligent Software

Reviewed on 11/07/2022

WorkInSync can be credit for the complete Hybridization of our workplace. There is a sea of difference between how we worked before the Pandemic and how we work now. The transition has been smooth thanks to WorkInSync.

Pros

I believe the greatest impact was on optimum utilization of Office Space.

Cons

Mostly happy with the product but updates are pretty frequent.

Akashdeep
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

User-friendly and extremely flexible app!

Reviewed on 20/02/2022

Any Facilities Manager who is looking to get more organized and efficient in their work-life should check out this company and solution.

Pros

You will enjoy working with it because it is flexible and without frustrations

Cons

It has been reliable for over months now and works great, so there's nothing to complain about

Arjun
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Easy for both users and admins

Reviewed on 09/04/2022

Pros

WorkinSync offers easy to use, customizable features. It is a robust app. I really love their consolidated dashboard view. The backend is also very easy to use. I can make changes very easily.

Cons

They should also include visitor management in the feature list.

Bimal Kirti
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

WorkInSync works like a charm.

Reviewed on 06/02/2022

The experience till date has been very pleasant.

Pros

The integration was really easy and fluid, made the process seemless.

Cons

Nothing as of now. The frequent feedbacks make sure that, they keep improving it everyday.

Pallavi

• Customer Support Software

The contact tracing feature is amazing!

Reviewed on 09/04/2022

We implemented WorkInSync to ensure that we can return to the office safely. And the app does exactly that. It has many features that ensure workplace health and safety are maintained.

Pros

The concept of Digipass is great. It asks you basic health questions and asks you to upload your vaccine report. Only then does it provide the Digipass

Cons

I really like this app; now it doesn’t have multiple language feature.

• Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

The app is very easy to use

Reviewed on 16/04/2022

Honestly, I think that this app is a very well-thought out product. It includes so many features like desk booking, meeting room management and scheduling. And yet, it is so easy to use. I am really impressed with WorkInSync.

Pros

Their desk booking feature is fantastic. I am really in awe of the find your colleague feature.

Cons

Nothing. I really do like this product. WorkInSync is the perfect software for our workplace.

Tania

WorkInSync is a A great Hybrid Workplace Solution

Reviewed on 15/08/2022

The amalgamation of Physical and virtual office has changed the way of working. Employees now see the office from a very different perspective now

Pros

Everything starting from the fact that the workplace has now become Hybrid, to booking your own office desk before even visiting the office. Being able to book meeting rooms in advance. I believe the software has been designed with a lot of deliberation.

Cons

I believe there is a scope for more features like visitor management. It will make our experience even better.