WorkInSync

One App for all your hybrid workplace needs

4.8/5
Customer Support Software

• Industry: Hospitality

The App for Future Hybrid workplace & All in One Single APP

Reviewed on 14/11/2021

A strong, Motivated team who has this hunger to make their name in the market and are on the correct path to achieve this. The App has reduced a lot of human & manual-dependent processes and it has brought true digitization...!

Pros

Integration with Teams, Seat Booking, WFH / WFO transparency, Health Check & Office preference

Cons

The team has taken feedback on this and they have worked it out for us, Initially we dint like the outcome of the floorplan but post review with their tech and customer experience team. We were able to get a better visibility on our floor plans

Robin

Reasons for Switching to WorkInSync

Cost, Reliability & Customization
Rajan P.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

My Experience with WorkInsync

Reviewed on 27/05/2021

Pros

As i am the end user - It was very easy to access, Constant updates helped the app to be stabilized also every update had new feature to it ... I use it to Book my Cab & Work Force management

Cons

It can still have more features aligned to it , may be mapped with Outlook have notification on whasapp etc

Shalini J.

My Experience

Reviewed on 20/05/2021

Pros

I really liked how easy it is to use and all the features are so systematic.

Cons

It takes a lot time to log in to the Android devices and sometimes doesn't work on it.

• Customer Support Software

There is so much innovation

Reviewed on 05/10/2021

I have been a user of Workinsync for a few weeks now and I have been so impressed with the vision and dedication to innovation, which is so rare to see these days.

Pros

The meeting room booking app is just amazing. I can schedule meetings and the notification gets sent to all my colleagues who will be attending. I also like the interactive floor plans. It is so easy to find rooms.

Cons

Everything is great with the app but I wish the UI was better. Also, there is no desktop version available.

• Industry: Human Resources

• Customer Support Software

Desk booking made super easy!

Reviewed on 22/10/2021

Good for team scheduling and collaboration, I can see where my team is seated, I can see when the majority of them are planning to visit the office, and plan my meetings with them face to face.

Pros

Great interface, easy to navigate interactive floorplans, team calendar overlapping to see when my team members are coming to office and I can plan my visit accordingly.

Cons

Please add the cafeteria meal booking too.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to mark my attendance

Reviewed on 20/10/2021

All I need to do with WorkInSync before going to the office is fill out a health form and submit a selfie wearing a mask. They automatically share a QR code. When I scan it at the reception, my attendance gets captured and I get easy access to the entire office.

Pros

With one QR code, I get access to the office, and my attendance logs in at the same time

Cons

I am a new user of the app, and I haven’t found any cons till now.

• Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

My return to office became breezy

Reviewed on 13/10/2021

When my office announced that we need to get back to our workplace, I was scared, to be honest. Apart from safety, the concern was whether or not I will be able to adjust. With WorkInSync, the process to return to the office became seamless. From their QR-based sign-in to desk management, I am extremely happy to have used this app. The features are well-developed. It is a must for all employees returning to the office.

Pros

The best feature in the app has to be the desk booking app. I can find my colleagues and see when they are visiting. I can also schedule my desks in advance.

Cons

The interface can improve. I can see a lot of updates on a daily basis, which shows that they are improving the app to be the best.

• Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

My Take on the New All in One Application in the market, Which also helps in RTO (Return To...

Reviewed on 17/11/2021

Transparency On Colleague booking and status, - Give that info on should I plan or not to office

Sanitization - Need of the Hour and digitizing of Housekeep staff activity

Meeting Room - Data on employee was available for in-presence meeting or not again gives that transparency.

Pros

Meeting room management, Initial on-boarding with company policies to be accepted, Desk Booking with real-time sanitization update, Custom Notifications, etc..!

Cons

Aryoga Setu Integration, I understand that's the policy that the company has & we have to follow but given the current circumstances is this even relevant now?

• Customer Support Software

WorkInSync...!! The Hybrid Workplace is here.

Reviewed on 12/11/2021

It's absolutely amazing on the WorkInSync team, That they were able to adapt to the situation and Build a new product, and launched within a year of pandemic Hit. which was really not their domain and now can find any other app in the market which has covered the number of use cases which #WorkInSync App has and that 2 for half of the price compared to others.

Pros

Team calendar, Work Planner, Vaccination Status, Seat Booking, Notification & Reports & Analytics

Cons

Have not crossed that path yet. Hopefully as they have a long term vision of this app awaiting for the new promised features to be released.

• Customer Support Software

Go for their space management software

Reviewed on 05/10/2021

I have been using their space management software and honestly, it is one of the best apps I have ever used. I don’t have to worry about getting desks or finding meeting rooms. I schedule myself for a week even before I come to the office. I particularly like their desk booking feature.

Pros

I honestly like their desk booking feature the most. It offers so much. I can book desks, find my colleagues and also integrate it with MS Teams. Keep up the good work.

Cons

Nothing as such. We are very satisfied with the software.

Poorna C.
  • Industry: Semiconductors

Promising 'All in one App' for your hybrid workplace management

Reviewed on 27/06/2021

Easy Seat booking when I am going to office, hassle-free and safe entry to my office. We can book meeting rooms on the same app. It also has Sanitization tracker management for the workplace admins. Overall its like a super app for the workplace. The product also has integration capabilities with MS Teams , Slack, HRMS softwares and so on. I can see on my work calendars about the seat I booked, my work preference etc.

Pros

Sharing my work place preferences - whether I am working from home or office, and contactless safe entry to my office whenever I wish to work from office. Also, their seat booking system on the app is very very convenient. I can find where my colleague or team mates have booked their seat and book my seat nearby, how awesome is that! The best part is I can see when was that particular seat sanitised and it gives me a safe feeling.

Cons

Nothing as of now. If I find something going forward, I will surely update my review here.

James D.

Happy to listen suppier

Reviewed on 30/04/2021

They have a very good team which is always ready to assist you.

Pros

They never say no with whatever requirements you approach. Thay always give a try.

Cons

They over commit sometimes and will not deliver in time.

Response from WorkInSync

Thank you James for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

Ipsita M.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

ABInBev user's review

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

Overall a good experience.
Helps track office cab, notifications when fellow passengers board, automated calls to confirm if the passengers have reached home.
Covid safety related features like mask scanning, cafeteria food ordering, desk booking are good too.

Pros

Good app used by office transport.
Integration of Covid related features were good.

Cons

User Interface can be improved.
Notifications can be improved.

Flexible Desking, Meeting Room Booking and Scheduling tool

Reviewed on 06/08/2021

The tool has been very engaging and user friendly. It helps me on daily basis not only to plan my day at work or home but also of my team mates. Their notifications are minimal and helpful.
I will like to highly recommend it.

Pros

Flexible Desk Booking with interactive maps is an excellent feature. Booking Meeting Rooms, hardware resources and other features like meal bookings are great to have.
I especially like how the tool has an element of ML and remembers my preferences. Their digipass based contactless entry is worth mentioning too.

Cons

Parking Spot booking isn't of much use to me since I have a dedicated Car park.

Sharat H.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

Review on WorkinSync

Reviewed on 25/05/2021

Pros

Very easy to use this software. I have been using this software to book cabs from 2 years. helpful to book and track cabs easily.

Cons

Difficult to book cabs if we need more than 2 times in a day

Deepak G.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Workinsync in societe generale

Reviewed on 23/05/2021

Pros

Ease of use, roll out of new features, tracking, easy to allocate cabs, desk, customer support etc

Cons

Everything is great. I couldn't find anything less to like

Nagesh kumar C.

Amazing Experience

Reviewed on 29/04/2021

Easy to book the slots in this new pandemic situation

Pros

Overall User Experience is good, easy to book the slots and time

Cons

Sometimes connect with Arogya Setu App troubles us.

Response from WorkInSync

Thank you Nagesh for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We are glad that you are very happy with the product experience. Thanks!

Kartik J.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

WorkInSync review

Reviewed on 20/05/2021

Pros

1. Good UX
2. Has multiple capabilities
3. Smart Tool

Cons

1. Bad UI
2. Not having legends properly defined

Rohit S.

Workinsync- Review

Reviewed on 22/04/2021

Pros

Less contact
user friendly

Cons

Time sync is not there
for example if someone come at 9:15 It will not show 9:30 AM but will show 10 : AM (45 Min gone)
Its a process where one has to use it phone and then use the video to verify
Better than this could be once the user is verified it should be on the door as a screen which just lets you in as you are entering the first time in office the temp thermal can be kept on the top and need to be sync with the entry Once you have the face recognition and temperature then only you let the person go inside
All this need to be processed within max 10 sec

Response from WorkInSync

Thank you Rohit for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

• Industry: Legal Services

Excellent flexi desking tool

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

This has been a smart and an easy to use tool that can be used with minimal training. The adoption was smooth and the support team has been hand holding through the deployment stage. Their AI based selfie with masks is a pretty cool feature and how it remembers my preferences for the next use.

Pros

Choice of booking your desk, and to be able to choose to sit close to your colleague to collaborate is what worked best for me.
Ease of booking your requirements ahead helps me plan my day ahead
Contactless entry and the sanitization check of the desk I'm going to use adds up so much of peace to my mind.

Cons

Maybe they can capture the recording of attendance at the customers site visit also.

Vipul C.

User-Friendly

Reviewed on 19/05/2021

Pros

Ease of use in using the software. It is user-friendly.

Cons

Sometimes the app crashed, but after the update, it got fixed.

Aparna B.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Commute made seamless

Reviewed on 27/05/2021

Pros

Easy and smooth usage. Timely notifications as reminders for pickup and drop. The latest feature of workstation allocation is brilliant.

Cons

Can add flexibility to switch between at least 2 house locations frequently.

Avani P.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

All-in-one office app and intuitive to learn

Reviewed on 18/05/2021

Overall it is a great app with really good customer service which sets them apart.

Pros

Corporates these days have multiple apps for each part of the employee experience. WorkInSync simplifies a big chunk of it with comprehensive app which includes transportation, office access and also seat booking. Features are intuitive to understand without the need to refer to the guidance material over and over again. Temperature scanning at the entrance is a very convenient feature of the app.

Cons

The seat booking experience can be faster.

Bandi S.
  • Used for 1+ year

Seating

Reviewed on 23/04/2021

Pros

The seating arrangement is very good and while entering the office checking the body temperature of the user is one more good feature which i feel is good feature.

Cons

i have already informed your team member to add seat number in meeting rooms as will but in meeting rooms seat are not added.

Response from WorkInSync

Thank you for your review! We really appreciate the time you took to write this review. We have passed on your feedback to our product team. Thanks!

Suresh S.
  • Industry: Human Resources

User Friendly Application

Very good customer experience

Pros

All the features are more impactful and useful

Cons

Features are very simple and easy to understand