Lead411

High Quality B2B data platform.

4.7/5
4.7/5
4.6/5
Customer Support Software
4.6/5

Lokesh G.

Quality without air

Reviewed on 09/04/2021

Pros

I was struggling to get quality leads in the Indian circuit, the only tool that I found useful was Lusha which came with an Impressive success rate but they also fed me air sometimes and that was a hit that I took to my pocket. Lead411 came as a savior to me with their tool. They have a chrome extension called by the same name and the quality of leads that you get using this tool is truly pure gold. 80% of the cases are where I manage to find the latest direct dials and the professional Email Addresses, they have a great penetration into the Indian Ecosystem. And the best part is they come at a price that's half of the next best tool in my opinion(Lusha). I have been happily using this tool and am reaping rewards riding on the quality that they provide you with. I don't deal in the international market and hence don't have my say on it but if anybody wants a tool that solves the lead gen problem for the Indian market, it's a must try tool. Give it a shot and you won't regret it

Cons

Sometimes they might come up with the direct dials of people having similar name to the prospect.

Chris M.
  • Industry: Research

Awesome Price to Value for Lead Identification, LeadGen and Prospect ID

Reviewed on 02/06/2021

Lead411 is one of our top, if not our top "go-to" software tools for helping us to rapidly identify key executives by title/role, email and phone # for building out our prospect and leadGen lists for doing outbound commercialization calls looking for possible R&D CRADA collaborators, or potential licensees for our intellectual property assets at Los Alamos National Laboratory. It's 4-5, if not 10x less expensive than alternative options and serves our needs and requirements very well. Orientation/Training and Tech Support is extremely good and thorough.

Pros

Lead411 is inexpensive, but very useful for identifying potential corporate and company prospects for doing customer discovery, building lists for commercial calls and lead generation for prospecting. It's super cool to be able to put in a list of dozen's of company URL's and get a list of those companies and key executives, extremely fast.

Cons

It was better when it handicapped the potential lead contact email. The list of competitive or similar companies isn't as strong and congruent as it could be for identifying companies that might be in a similar vertical market or commercial application, which would be quite useful, if those companies were better correlated.

Reasons for Switching to Lead411

Better UX/UI, lower cost, for better value/output that was well aligned to our requirements and meager budget as a federal laboratory.
Jim P.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Smart Check Now

Reviewed on 11/05/2021

I have used Lead 411 on a daily basis for 2 months and the results are acceptable in terms of the accuracy of the contact name, phone and email address. The export function to be able to import into our CRM works very well and is efficient. I also receive 2-3 messages per week from Lead 411 support asking about what help I need and appreciate the reach out by their team.

Pros

The software search function is easy to use and there are many instances where the email address is now viewable, however, after researching there is a valid email that is published.

Cons

There are cases when certain filters do not work properly in terms of only selecting 1 employee per Company or filtering by employee size.

Kevin M.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Lead411 Is an Awesome solution for lead gen

Reviewed on 22/06/2021

I have had nothing but great experience with the product and their support.

Pros

They offer an awesome way to find the leads you need and the best information and news on them. They give you a one stop shopping experience on the market you are look for and that is hard to find.

Cons

I can think of any cons to their product, that said I have only been using it for about a week, but as far as I can see there aren't any cons.

UpLead, Seamless.AI, and Wiza

Reasons for Switching to Lead411

The price, the detailed data they offer, not trying to lock me into a long term contract and the news feeds.
Kathy M.

L:ead411 is the simple answer to retrieving company name, contacts that are legit.

Reviewed on 15/06/2021

I use it every day because of it's reliability and direct information. I don't have to click on 4 different pages in order to find the info I'm looking for on a company/

Pros

Reliability is the #1 factor for this software. Updated listings of companies nationwide, along with management names, contact info, brief bio, etc. There isn't anything better than reliability knowing that the name, address, etc are correct when reaching out to a company or organization. You don;t want to be a hassle having to interrogate an employee on the other end trying to get info. simply to market your services. Having legit contacts means everything!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say negative about this

• Industry: Insurance Software

I have been using Lead 411 for many years

Reviewed on 17/05/2021

I am frequent user and the software and will continue using it for years to come

Pros

I have been using Lead 411 for many years and this is hands down the best public records software

Cons

Not all records are updated timely. I would recommend more frequent undates

Susan K.

Excellent

Reviewed on 13/02/2018

Pros

Unlimited downloads with Enterprise subsciption. Many different search parameters and filters. Contacts are added continuously. Good support

Cons

Issues with Excel and csv exporting. Zip code not formatting. Large files not compatible with Zoho limits.

Usman F.

• Customer Support Software

One of the best B2b leads platforms.

Reviewed on 08/06/2021

I have been using Lead411 for more then a year now, Always useful to get quality leads. One of the best tools in my business arsenal.

Pros

- What I like the most is the search filters, I can easily get to the exact person I m trying to find.
- Data is updated and verified, Seldom happens if I get an unverified email.

Cons

- Data is always updated and verified however I have experienced invalid emails a few times.
- Customer services would take forever to reply on email and chat support.

David S.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Good Value, Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 10/12/2020

Pros

I love how easy it was to get leads and how quickly the search works

Cons

The limitations make it tough to use sometimes because some months you need hundreds of leads and other months, thousands. I wish there was no limit and you only paid for whether you need to unlock all emails, all phone numbers, linkedin, etc etc. I'm still happy with it though!

Wendy R.

Comparing to ZoomInfo

Reviewed on 10/06/2021

Lead411 definitely compares with ZoomInfo and gave me something to consider. Using the full 7 days to evaluate before purchase

Pros

This product appears to have all, if not more information than ZoomInfo

Cons

It was tough to learn at first. A little more user friendly.

Nicholas S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Amazing Leads

Reviewed on 23/06/2021

The quality of the leads generated

Pros

I love the high quality of the leads. Just started using the product and already excited for the product!!

Cons

Not too familiar with the cons just yet as I am a new user

Kshitij kumar S.

A must have product

Reviewed on 03/07/2021

Its good

Pros

Its very user friendly and easy to use. Highly recommended

Cons

I tried this software for on daily basis, as such nothing negative

David L.
  • Industry: Online Media
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Fantastic Product

Reviewed on 22/06/2021

This has been a tremendous asset for me to ensure that I am getting right party contacts and minimizing the attempts to get to them. I can't say enough about this product.

Pros

Gold mine for correct contact information
The data is current

Cons

Would love to have a physical address
Some filters don't work appropriately

Coverage

Reviewed on 28/05/2021

A trial period is not enough.

Pros

The detailed search feature is very good. The up-to-dateness of the lists is not bad at all.

Cons

1-Activating the right-click feature
2-Regions should be expanded
3-It would be nice to see more than the top 100 on the search results page
4-Interface should be simpler and clearer
5-Prices should be more accessible
6-List updates should be done more

Erica S.

• Customer Support Software

GREAT for busy reps with a full sales desk

Reviewed on 13/05/2021

It allowed me to quickly build a database

Pros

Lead 411 is GREAT tool for anyone who works at a company that wears more than one hat. I work with a start-up that did not have an existing prospecting database. In working with Lead 411 I was able to build It quickly with the limited time I have. Contributed definitely to our success early on!

Cons

There was nothing that I didn't I like this product.

Pocketknife of Utilities

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Very much as the title of this review, like a pocketknife, this is a useful software to have on hand. It was easy to install, navigate. You can generate your list of data in a short period of time. It gave us a nice set of data to do a comparison.

Pros

What I like most is it give you the ability to create list of contacts for a specific markets. It is able to hone on on details and bring them to you in a very useful set of data. This is very good for marketing leads. It can also provide a good contact source for personnel...for recruiting.

Cons

I could not find much to dislike. I found more of an oddity On a generated list, every once in a while you come across contacts that appear to be non existent. I looked into this, but found that the contact had moved on or pursued a different avenue.People tend to do that, so it is not any fault of the software.

Chris R.

Makes Prospecting more efficient

Reviewed on 10/05/2021

It's been pretty seamless thus far. I look forward to using it in the future as well

Pros

It makes it quite easy to find executive information for businesses that I am searching. The information also seems to be pretty up to date as well. Definitely recommend

Cons

I have yet to find any cons. Everything so far seems to be good

James F.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Easy and Efficient

Reviewed on 15/06/2021

We're using Lead411 for contact validation and it has helped streamline our process and eliminated time in researching decision makers.

Pros

Lead411 is easy to get use to and allows for an efficient lead management process.

Cons

Nothing. Lead411 is perfect for the goals we have set for business development

• Customer Support Software

Great segmentation with data quality concerns

Reviewed on 19/12/2019

Lead411 does provide actionable information at times, but overall does not match the initial list that I look for.

Pros

Best part about the Lead411 platform is that you are able to get a great list of prospects based on what you have filtered.

Cons

The worst part about the Lead411 platform is that it does not seem that the information on the platform is always up to date or accurate.

Amanda A.
  • Industry: Printing
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

I have used many lead generation tools before...but THIS one... A+

Reviewed on 14/07/2021

This company has been AMAZING so far. Their support team is A++++ compared to other lead gen tools I've used in the past. I recommend them everywhere.

Pros

Their dropdowns to different company departments, ease of use, clean data

Cons

There is nothing I would like improved..

Reasons for Switching to Lead411

Price, ease of use, not as many bells and whistles
Immanuel C.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Worth the Money!

Reviewed on 02/06/2021

I'd recommend it all the sales guys out there to mine your data and reach out to the prospect.

Pros

Data mining with 95% accuracy, you even get their direct phone numbers.

Cons

7 days of trial only. However, it gets the job done

Apollo

Reasons for Choosing Lead411

Expensive

Accuracy, ease of use
David H.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

• Customer Support Software

Great for business development!

Reviewed on 13/05/2021

This has been a great tool to build our database with up to date data we can rely on.

Pros

We use the product mostly to identify companies within a specific verticals. We target certain buyers from the companies and gather the data for that contact. We also stay up to date with the companies receiving funding.

Cons

There isn't an integration for our CRM Copper, but exporting the contacts into an excel file and importing is easy.

Brad B.

Incredible Source for Building Lists

Reviewed on 11/02/2019

We've been working with Lead411 for years and it has been an incredible relationship. They're friendly, responsive, helpful, and really care about your success. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

Pros

Incredible source for building email lists and helping sales teams find contact info with their plugin.

Cons

The plugin used to asked you to log in every time every time you went to a new person on linkedin. That's it. No downsides outside of that.

• Customer Support Software

Useful database but needs to update contacts' email addresses more frequently

Reviewed on 14/07/2018

Pros

Lead411's database has many search options to filter through companies and contacts and customer service is typically prompt.

Cons

Lead411's database adds contacts frequently, but does not review them for quality often enough. I find at least two email addresses incorrect in the system on a daily basis, more so after a merger.

Tami M.
  • Industry: Publishing

A great investment

Reviewed on 10/05/2021

Pros

I an in a very nich market and nine out of ten times, I will find a contact in the Lead411 database. There are a lot of cell numbers available. This is a great service for tacking down the person you would like to speak with.

Cons

Sometimes the person you ask for is not with the company any longer and soemthimes the numbers are out of order.

UpLead

Reasons for Switching to Lead411

It was a much more easy to use and navigate.