Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Threat intelligence software with endpoint detection

4.2/5
4.4/5
4.3/5
Customer Support Software
4.2/5

Fiona W.

The Easiest Antivirus Software I've Ever Used

Reviewed on 05/01/2021

Since my IT Guy suggested to me to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security, I have not looked back. The amount of security you get from this software definitely outweighs the cost. It is reliable and has worked very well for me to date.

Pros

I have been using Kaspersky since 2010 and I would never think of changing to anything else. Because I work online so much, I have a real peace of mind that I will not get attacked by any virus or malware. It works quietly in the background, scanning for any potential threats while not disturbing me with what I am doing, and if any threats are found, it shuts it down immediately. When I connect a USB or any portable device into my laptop, it quietly scans for any threats in the background. I find it very easy to renew the license every year. It's quick and simple.

Cons

Apart from it requiring a sizeable chunk of disk space, I have no issues with it.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

I found that with AVG being a free antivirus that anyone can download from the internet, that it had become saturated and not providing the protection that I needed.
Giovanni P.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

One of the best antivirus you can find

Reviewed on 30/04/2020

It is a very useful antivirus and during the time I used it, it perfectly protected my computers and its cost was always within what I was willing to pay.

Pros

It is a great antivirus that is compatible with almost any device, it has a very updated virus and malware database, just connecting an infected device or entering a dangerous website alerts us and blocks the threat before it can infect the machine.
Its licensing cost is very affordable and one of the most competitive on the market.

Cons

One of the problems of this software is when it is running it consumes more than 30% of the resources of a machine, this if your machine is not very powerful leaves you with limited resources to work.

Rajesh K.

Review for Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Reviewed on 08/05/2021

This Kaspersky endpoint security must improve visual design and updating virus database.

Pros

This Kaspersky Endpoint security is better endpoint security than others. They give better support and help.

Cons

This Kaspersky endpoint security give more options in finding vulnerable attacks from the outside of enterprise server.

Avast Business Pro Plus

For Testing
Tatevik B.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Golden standard for me

Reviewed on 16/06/2021

Very pleased, I'm going to use this as my antivirus software on daily basis and recommend to people who ask.

Pros

For me this by fast the most comprehensive tool for information security out of many that I've tried (both paid and free-trials). This helped me to get rid of a virus that impacted my USB device. Also I think it helped to prevent more threats from web, thanks to the prompt scans and harmful activity checks. It also provided easy user friendly interface for me not information security person to understand what's going on and how my PC is protected. Overall, good quality tool I'll recommend and will use myself on daily basis.

Cons

Sometimes it was hanging during a scan especially while scanning my work related folders that contain many small files, no issues other than that.

Muhammad ashhar H.

• Customer Support Software

Best anti virus for a big enterprise

Reviewed on 24/02/2021

It's recommened by me, if you can afford, go for it, it is not just an antivirus.

Pros

Following are the features which I like:
- You can set different policies to any pc throughout the network.
- Simple interface with lots of controls like you can disable/enable usb, camera or any setting or device.
- A very good network monitor

Cons

Altough there is nothing bad I found, but installation process could be a little easier, it asks too many questions. Also, it is very expensive and any small company may find it heavy on pocket.

AVG Antivirus Business Edition
Zaza E.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Reviewed on 12/05/2021

Good antivirus, but on some PC-s it is very slow. Hight price.

Pros

Good server side. Very useful interface. Easy management.

Cons

Hight load on old PC hardware. Slow performance on client side.

Norton AntiVirus

Reasons for Choosing Kaspersky Endpoint Security

We try different product.

Reasons for Switching to Kaspersky Endpoint Security

Interesting product. But expencive.
James H.
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

Kaspersky is an easy to deploy and easy to manage antivirus.

Reviewed on 20/06/2021

I have used Kaspersky Endpoint for several years. I have tested several aspects with tools made to simulate intrusive malware or ransomware, and it shuts down the “bad” software every time. It has stopped several real threats in my environment as well.

Pros

The ease of deployment of the Kaspersky Endpoint client really makes it stand out. If you choose to let your Kaspersky Server scan for new clients or import from Active Directory, it’s as easy as selecting the clients by name and in 2 clicks they’re being protected.

Cons

At first glance the cost is offputting, however you will quickly understand why after seeing the features included.

Zuhairah A.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Protect me form digital threat

Reviewed on 09/07/2021

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint is very good in eliminating threat to my computer online activities, as it not only scanning for viruses on my local disk, but also will analyzing my internet activities and will warn me for website that deem suspicious and giving suggestion how to exploring the internet the safe way.

Cons

There are tons of feature or tools on the dashboard that i don't thing i will be able to explore it all. All the feature are making this software keep on scanning my computer, thus making it consuming quite a large of my RAM resource and it will slowing down the software that i use for my work.

Jesenia T.

It does it for me

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

My experience is limited though I'm constantly using it, because it's all automatic for me. That's just what I need when it comes to most software. It makes my life so much easier, especially when I'm at work.

Pros

I love how it takes care of everything for me, runs while I work and stops threats without me having to do anything.
I've also heard great things from others where this stops ransomware and other problems.

Cons

I haven't noticed it slow the computer and haven't had viruses so I have nothing I don't like.

Haris M.
  • Industry: Chemicals

Kaspersky is The World Best Antivirus Software

Reviewed on 12/05/2021

I am using Kaspersky for almost 5 years and there strong security always protect my system from all types of malware and viruses. The interface of the software is very easy to use and i strongly recommend Kaspersky to users who are looking for professional antivirus software.

Pros

Kaspersky the world leading antivirus software supports multiple operating system and there strong security features suits both small and large organizations. Some of its very useful features includes network security, application security, threat response, firewalls and encryption. With the help of Kaspersky i am freely surf the web without facing any online virus threat because it always block such viruses. Kaspersky update its software on routine basis so that it can protect the systems from latest viruses and malware's.

Cons

I am very happy with the working of Kaspersky and the only thing which i note is that it uses high system resources.

Nazim S.

my hero against viruses

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

no extra server or software distribution costs. It resides in the cloud environment.
Protection for all devices with free mobile device security

Pros

fast, effective, almost all viruses can be detected. constant updates are coming. reliable.

Cons

Sometimes it wants to update when I don't expect it. warning window opens very suddenly.

Waqas A.

Securing Endpoints with Complaince and Control

Reviewed on 18/02/2020

Easy to manage and server client architecture. Easy to push updates towards the users silently and making them feel secure. And benefits are;
Antivirus
Antimalware
Antispam
Software compliance
USB controls

Pros

Cons

Making system a bit heavy during scanning process and updation. Otherwise works fine and fighting against the threats.

Alonso M.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

• Customer Support Software

More security on your device

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

So far it has helped me a lot within my work computers, now I can be working safely without having any problem with viruses or other bad suspicion inside my computers, my information is safe and I can share without the need of other software that Use to help or improve the service.

Pros

It is an antivirus that offers you a security in different ways to be able to analyze correctly from your device that you are using as well as you will be able to improve in your work center, it has many security filters in which it will be very well saved and structured from a computer .
It is administered based on a manual function and also automatically where it will always be activated and the discomforts that attack you are paralyzed and your computer is not vulnerable to bad things on the web.

Cons

Their licenses are for a single license and you have to be updating or having to access a license for life, in simpler things the biggest problem is the access to have a more comfortable and accessible license for more users who want to do the same to 1 or more computers.

Pretty good and improving

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

It substantially improved corporate security over the previous AV. It was not bulletproof but did well overall.

Pros

The latest version with the green logo seems to have resolved most of the issues with previous versions.

Cons

With older versions, Kaspersky would often put up a firewall and would not allow remote access. PCs at times would not ping or register DNS. At times they would block necessary applications.

Dalibor K.

• Customer Support Software

Very versatile protection tool, with many security features and also some impact on performance

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

It is very good antivirus (security) solution, very complete, however it is also heavy on resources. I would recommend it to those who need to consider security seriously (inexperienced users especially) as set it and forget it solution.
Never use it on older or slower performing computer.

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Secuirty is not only traditional antivirus solution, it also provides next generation features and can compete with new players like SentinelOne, Cylance, etc. It can work without definitions to find threats.

Cons

Exclusion process needs to be improved, some customers might have software that might be risky but do not want it scanned. Although it does offer to exclude some directories or files, this is not by default.
It is heavy on resources when everything is enabled and slows down even highest performance computers (i7, SSD, 8GB RAM).
It can not work as only next-gen endpoint security, traditional definitions are always used.

• Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

The best anti virus agency out there

Reviewed on 31/08/2019

It helps keep the system in a good running condition and even protects from Adwares!

Pros

It recently unveiled a virus in CamScanner! Such a widely used software used for such a long time and no one noticed it but Kaspersky. They have won my trust, it helps keep my systems safe from all the malware

Cons

The time taken to run a system wide check is a bit long, but it is worth the wait, to be safe and secure

Kidhogwa T.

Secures my PC

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

Kaspersky Endpoint Security us the best solution that comes with extra features to secure your PCs and laptops from malware. It is also the greatest solution for endpoint encryption and a perfect solution for personal computers to real-time security against the newest malware.

Pros

This is one of the best software created to protect your gadgets and computer against malevolent programs like worms. Spam, Trojans, viruses, and any other intrusion.

This is one of the greatest endpoint encryption and malware prevention software in the market. It comes with a plethora of helpful features like firewall security, web filtering, endpoint device encryption, and antivirus. The endpoint device security is an extra service that comes with this software to help you secure your PCs and laptops from data leakage. Kaspersky features a higher detection rate on sensing malware and real-time scanner that ensures your PC is secure from antivirus.

Cons

Sometimes, helpful third party apps are detected as viruses, and I have to unblock it manually. The performance of the PC is affected when running heavy apps since the software has to turn off the real-time security to rerun the apps.

Dhiraj B.

Very functional for Small Office Security

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

Virus protection and user access of external resources

Pros

It was very easy to setup and organise in our office. We are able to manage user wise profiles and access and virus protection is functional

Cons

Not able to control users centrally or create groups of users. Have to individually configure on every user system

Scott F.

Flawless protection for virus' and spyware for my entire network.

Reviewed on 08/05/2018

Kaspersky End Point allows me to concentrate on the normal day-to-day operations of the company and normal tech issues, rather than worry about if a virus or malware is going to breach my systems. I am confident that End Point can handle and block anything thrown at it, within reason.

Pros

Ease of use, deployment, management and migration tops my list of pros, next to the supreme level of protection End Point offers my network. Not once has Kaspersky failed to identify and/or eliminate threats when it was properly deployed and configured.

Cons

Sometimes the software can be a bit challenging to configure, but the ability to import/export config files makes that easier to swallow. I don't like all the bad publicity Kaspersky gets for being Russian, but that isn't a con I suppose. The software is great and people shouldn't buy into the hype - and no, I'm not Russian either!

Mohamed A.

• Customer Support Software

Helpful security application for online threats

Reviewed on 21/09/2019

I liked it functionality, but not the consumption of memory

Pros

It was good functional application and it performs the security scan for all activities and sites.
It provides smart recognition of viruses, trojans and other threats.
It was able to catch viruses other applications could not recognize it.

Cons

It was way too slow for the computer I use. I had to stop other applications while using it.
It takes a lot of the ram memory and my temperature sensor was shouting.

Secure File Protection with Kaspersky

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

Kaspersky has been helpful in protecting both my personal computer and company computers against any virus threats and malware.This makes files secure and assures you of information security

Pros

Its quickness in detecting and removing virus threats from a computer makes it very effective.
File recovery of previously corrupted files is also another attribute .
It also protects computers from malware thus enhancing security.
The scan process is very fast and effective
You can choose to scan the whole computer or drive or specific files which also makes the software wonderful

Cons

It requires frequent updates which is expensive in terms of data and time consuming.
Kaspersky sometimes fails to recover corrupted files and deletes them which makes you lose important documents

Gayathri P.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Best Security Application

Reviewed on 07/11/2019

I use kaspersky to protect my system from viruses.I use it to scan external devices.It is a very reliable software therefore I will use it future as well.

Pros

Kaspersky Endpoint Security protects from ransomware attacks,data leakage and exploit based attacks.So it can prevent many losses to business as well as at a personal level.So in another way it can prevent you from financial losses,operational losses and reputation losses.It uses technologies such as cloud,machine learning and network intelligence to provide maximum security.It is easy to schedule routine scans.It offers way to scan specific files too.It provides a central management server.System scans can be done in the background when user is doing other work.It also can be used in a multiple server environment.

Cons

Installing the app may decrease the speed of the system.Though it protects from viruses can't block all unwanted sites.The app should be updated regularly or else its hard to protect system from new threats.The full scan may take long time.In a full scan it uses most of the memory.

• Industry: Accounting Software

Absolute Protection!

Reviewed on 04/10/2018

Our company uses this software as their default antivirus software in all the computer systems and so far there hasn't been any reported case of any security breach.

I'd recommend it!

Pros

1. The primary reason why we install an antivirus software on our systems is to secure our data from viruses, malwares, etc. That is exactly what you get from Kaspersky Endpoint Security. It's easy to understand interface makes it a very realiable software to have for protecting your system from different sorts of threats.

2. The virus definitions and security patches are regular and ensure that your software remains up to date and thus, offer to endless protection to your computer.

Cons

There's not much to dislike about it except for the fact that the Interface could get better and software size reduces so that there aren't any performance issues and system crashes that often occur due to system overload.

Richard C.
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

I like that it has a pretty good detection rate

Reviewed on 07/02/2018

I like that Kaspersky has a high detection rate as a lightweight antivirus software. I don't mind using other virus protection but Kaspersky definitely score high. I highly value security on antivirus so the endpoint security serves the right balance for my devices. Sometimes you must pay for protection as hardly any free versions give you the needed protection. Safety is important.

Pros

Cons

I am big on security so I once I am protected I dont have much bad to say. A challenge for me is that it is heavier on disk usage than some of the free solutions available solutions.

Amirsalar M.
  • Industry: Civil Engineering

A fast and light anti-virus

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

I have Kaspersky Endpoint Security installed on my PC. However, they have a tablet version as well!

Pros

Amazingly, Kaspersky Endpoint Security uses the computer's processor a lot less than the competitions! It almost does not affect the user's work at all when it's scanning the system. Moreover, if the user for any reason wants to scan the computer manually (instead of the automatic scan), Kaspersky Endpoint Security is very quick and catches everything!

Cons

Kaspersky Endpoint Security is a comprehensive package and receives updates regularly to keep up with the new threats. However, the price might be a little bit hard on smaller businesses.