Kickbox Deliverability Suite

Take the guesswork out of hitting the inbox

Customer Support Software

Michael B.

• Customer Support Software

Amazing tools for any business that needs awesome email functionality

Reviewed on 23/02/2022

Kickbox was amazing from the start. My partner and I grabbed ahold of the tools and never looked back. Many people don't use email systems correctly, but this helps guide you and give you all the tools you need to get anything done with almost any business.

Pros

Tons of features, great customer service, results are dependable and fast. Very inexpensive compared to others vs the tools that you get.

Cons

None really, maybe faster loading times, but they aren't bad at all.

• Customer Support Software

Look no further Just use Kickbox for you business for best shot!

Reviewed on 10/02/2022

In our business, we email every now and again. Keeping up with the nature of our areas and limiting bob backs and undelivered messages is critical. Utilizing kickbox permits us to check each of our contacts in a single click while acquiring further lucidity into the nature of data our officials are giving and the nature of messages we are conveying. Kickbox has kept our space solid and thus our domain most secure

Pros

1. What I partake in the most utilizing Kickbox is that it is a consistent item that is exceptionally visual and clear for pre-send & in-flight email testing.

2. From the underlying landing page to tracking down where to confirm our information, to where to transfer the data and afterward to at last download for using it next is a clean cycle obviously.

3. Inbox visibility and detection of basic content can rapidly resolve.

Cons

I truly can't track down a protest or aversion about Kickbox. I surmise the just one would be that I wish it could accomplish all the more however, I accept that is a senseless solicitation as the item is sure about what it offers (email check, email management, and so on) and puts forth a valiant effort to pass on this data plainly and in an absorbable way.

• Industry: Banking

• Customer Support Software

Kickbox an Ultimate Email Solution.

Reviewed on 24/02/2022

Kickbox is an automated program that made practically everything more straightforward for me, does the majority of the work for myself and in a considerably more productive manner. It confirms that the message arrives at its shipper, it is the ideal connection for our limited time and backing efforts to arrive at their objective precisely, and it checks the send mails, received mails, yet in addition the appearance. It makes a basic capacity a lot simpler, it permits us to save time and exertion with good business and support module.

Pros

It is an ideal application to observe undesirable email addresses from the mailing list. I like that it assists me with mechanizing my email confirmation work and make everything such a great deal more straightforward. It Participate in the whole analysis confirmation process, send accurately to each showed mail, and guarantee that all that has been conveyed accurately and to the demonstrated objective. Something else that I love about Kickbox is the speed with which it accomplishes basically everything and furthermore gives brilliant reconciliations, among them with ActiveCampaign, connecting capacities and repowering the sending of special missions.

Cons

No big problems found yet. sometime support need to be more fast . Few function much configuration needed for someone who is trying to track info for a startup ,Hope it will be solve soon. Overall ok.

• Customer Support Software

The most effective email marketing software

Reviewed on 01/03/2022

Active campaign has greatly aided me in the development of my core service, which is the creation, implementation, and optimization of funnels for a variety of firms in a variety of industries.

Pros

It's a fantastic platform; the CRM is extremely straightforward, and the customer follow-up it provides through automations is excellent; it can send automatic or mass emails, and it has several add-ins that are very much in line with the task. I'm passionate about digital marketing, and this system has helped me stay organized without relying on extra paper or outdated Excel tactics. I really suggest it for a variety of enterprises because it is quite adaptable to whatever you want to achieve. CRM and sales automation, marketing reporting and analytics, contact management, and A/B testing are all highlights.

Cons

I wish the analytic tools were more visually appealing and required less clicks to access. I enjoy the activity stream on the right side of my dashboard, but to access more information, I have to navigate around to each contact or go to the campaign itself. On the Lite plan, I wish I had access to landing pages.

• Customer Support Software

Kickbox can easily kickout of all emailing problems!

Reviewed on 03/03/2022

It is a dependable and stable organization. IN every one of the years that I have recruited the help I have not had any issue and I have gotten the help right away. Email tracking can be sort out most easy way.

Pros

Kickbox kicks the non-productive leads out of the network. It conveys incredible assistance that assists me with making the most specific out of my email contacts. It will be the best help you pay for assuming you want email confirmation. a foundation of simple route, clean without subtleties that occupy from simple use, an amicable shading without drops of activity.

Cons

Nothing sorted out yet! Doing really great with this playful app.

Maurice L.

• Customer Support Software

A burden free Tool indeed!

Reviewed on 26/02/2022

It is associated with our main email database and permorming well without any problem at all. It's ready to browse the emails at a quick rate, with decent approval. It lessen our burden and overall costs.

Pros

We join Kickbox into our selective web structures, along these lines we decrease fake email addresses upon information exchange. We have involved this for practically any lengthy time now and truly, I fail to remember we have it. I suggest inside an ideal way! It truly works! No personal time or odd issues. Nonetheless, understand that the email we've is deliverable without adapting to finishing anything extra over the completion. Plus most of all its price is fair enough.

Cons

No issue shown yet using Kickbox. It is great in the event that Kickbox puts away an inside information base of each email it checks while utilizing the API hence it is all in all outcome without adapting to re-run an email confirmation.

Pm P.

• Customer Support Software

Kickbox is more than a tool, It's fun and much ahead than most!

Reviewed on 06/02/2022

1. We can easily check a loads of emails using Kickbox and our emails never bounce back.
2. We can make any move and moderation to our email programms from any kind of spaming.
3. Now we can easily reach out to a huge level of subscribers as well so easily.
4. We can easily check any emails by just drag and dropping.

Pros

1. The application is genuinely simple and can be sorted out without a great deal of information or preparing.

2. It won't bounce back of the basic uses like monitoring email for you or for business, deliberately delivering emails for you, spam checking and so on more.

3. Inbox Placement Testing is also another great feature of Kickbox.

4. It protects your domain and ip by blacklist monitoring.

Cons

1. So far, It's suiting us very well as we can met up our most needs.

2. It requires some time to go through a rundown of messages, however that is somewhat unavoidable easily.

Donnie H.

• Customer Support Software

A tool however in excess of some genuine assistance.

Reviewed on 03/02/2022

Contact Management is a great help for us. As we have to deal with a lot's of authorized and unauthorized emails daily. Also, when students leave school and move on, they usually change their email address. So it helps us identify bounces before they happen.It has decreased the spam rate and kept the data set clean to use without any further endangerment

Pros

The basic point of interaction which most needed in the case of email delivery rate increasing purposes. precise outcomes are the most genuine and possible best outcomes got easily. It's a strong combination of platform testing and monitoring inbox that is going to make this app far best for us.

Cons

I haven't tracked down a lot to this point to find any problems to mention. Yet, users have to buy credit in advance is a fact but not an inflexible one after using this app.

Tammy S.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

For non-techies, here is a recommended SMTP relay service!

Reviewed on 02/03/2022

We appreciate that Campaigner is more than just an email application, but they don't appear to be interested in our suggestions. It's disheartening that there isn't been any kind of redesign for convenience of use in all these years. We will most likely look about to see if there is something better suited to our needs and priced more reasonably than what we are being charged monthly.

Pros

There are no restrictions on how many emails you can send from your email client. Many ISPs' email limits are overcome. Good metrics and support in the event of a blacklisting issue. They are adamant about just using opt-in lists and providing explicit opt-out instructions.

Cons

I'm not sure. There were no problems for me. I sincerely hope that the firm and this service will continue to exist for a long time. You never know who is buying what.

Sm S.

Simple & Effective

Reviewed on 09/02/2022

We do use this almost each and every day to utilize out our rundowns and checkings every day emails and it's without any problem. We do verify and check the run time of each mails related to our students and faculty. Checking spams , management contact and verifying emails are also we do regularly using Kickbox.

Pros

Kickbox is an awesome tool yet easy to utilise for stage browsing the legitimacy of email addresses. You can check easily if the email address is legitimate, on the off chance that it's spam or not. A great number of mails can check and manage easily. Email archiving, automatic email management can sort out so easily.

Cons

Didn't get any yet. Still doing great with this great software. So far so good.

Curt P.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

• Customer Support Software

Kickbox is much ease of use with so many features!!

Reviewed on 21/02/2022

It added value of our money. The emails and business emails most we use regularly are managed by Kickbox. All our mails now can track so easily, And most of all directs mails can easily be send over.

Pros

All the feature of Kickbox is great of use. No limitations of those software seen yet. Features like email verifications, Check our email lists, real-time verifications, test drive our emails, spam check in gears super easy. And Pricing costs management can easily set up.

Cons

No limitations seen so far by us and even with my team. Customer service should be more free and fluent.