SuiteDash Reviews

4.8/5

Vigneswaran
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

• Customer Support Software

Complete and reliable business management software with great customer support

Reviewed on 31/07/2020

Our whole team is satisfied with SuiteDash. Our work has been more organized and our customer outreach is also improving. No complains from customers while using SuiteDash client portal too.

Pros

1) It has all the software needed to run a business in one place. Email marketing, CRM, Project Management, Client Portal, Invoicing, you name it.
2) Easy and intuitive navigation on their system. Easy to understand and can complete tasks really fast.
3) Automation on repeating tasks. For example adding customer data into the CRM from signup form and performing email marketing.
4) Whitelabel client portal! Previously we were using a different software for this. With SuiteDash, we can provide our client with needed information right from the same software. This saved us alot of time and money.
5) Their customer support is amazing. Really fast response to solve issues. They also listen to customer's requirements and make improvements on the system. Love them for this!

Cons

The system is in improvement stage. Occasionally we do find small bugs but the customer support team has been great to solve them promptly.

Trello, Slack, and Asana

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

To eliminate the use of different software for different tasks. With SuiteDashm our team was able to run everything from business chat, project management and CRM in one place. And since it combines everything in one place, the pricing is much more affordable. We save alot of money and time with SuiteDash.

Response from SuiteDash

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you reporting any small bugs that you find - we want to do everything we can to improve the platform for everyone.

Deyan
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Extremely versatile CRM and client Portal software

Reviewed on 07/04/2023

Overall, very functional platform with great value-for-money. There's plenty, even an excess of information about everything. The visual design is not good though. For me, I wanted some CRM with Client portal features, but the client portal functionalities were not versatile enough, and the CRM with marketing features were also subpar to some other softwares, so instead of an all-in-one solution (which we all initially dream of), we ended up using a couple of separate tools that individuall do better what SuiteDash tries to accomplish altogether.

Pros

There aren't many software companies whose sole purpose is to give you as much value as they can (generally they focus on extracting value for themselves). Suitedash has really tried to get you all the digital tools necessary to run your company at one place for a single, fair price. From CRM, FIle sharing, invoicing to client portals - you instantly get the feeling that they got you covered in more or less every way.

Cons

The downside of trying to get everything done is that you end up with one big mess. The platform seems to have prioritised quantity of features over substance in some cases, as things like ease of use and deployment and quality of interface feel a bit overlooked. The visual design of the platform is really not up to 2023 standards, feels 10 years old and there's just so, so much text everywhere.

Gist, HubSpot CRM, and Dashly

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

In the end - I did not. I wanted to replace SuperOkay with SuiteDash, but SuperOkay is cleaner client portal solution, and for the CRM and conversational marketing, there are better solutions too.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Deyan,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on SuiteDash. We appreciate your recognition of our efforts to provide value and a comprehensive set of digital tools at a fair price.

We understand your concerns regarding the platform's interface, ease of use, and visual design. While we strive to offer a wide range of features, we also recognize the importance of usability and aesthetic appeal. Your feedback is valuable to us as we continue to improve and refine our platform.

We're sorry to hear that SuiteDash did not fully meet your needs as an all-in-one solution. We understand that different businesses have unique requirements, and there may be alternative solutions that better suit your specific needs for CRM, client portals, and conversational marketing.

Thank you for considering SuiteDash. We will continue to work on enhancing the user experience and addressing the areas you mentioned.

Leone

Slow & Old / Bad Customer Service

Reviewed on 03/10/2022

Non at the moment. Moved to Agiled same features.. new UI... updated stripe ...

Non at the moment. Moved to Agiled same features.. new UI... updated stripe ...

Pros

This is real honesty! SuiteDash has the features that my business needs. It has everything I could ask for. SuiteDash is really open sourced and amazingly customisable from branding to workflows. Features that SuiteDash has is not seen on other CRM systems I've tried and.... I've tried a few.

Cons

Alright here are the bad things.

In the UK and EU ... SCA came to force. SuiteDash has been telling me for over 7 months that they are working on the Stripe Upgrades. Been told it will be done in few weeks, or days. Nothing for 7 months and stoll waiting. My clients payments been getting declined and had to manage payments over the phone. This really annoyed me because they are rolling useless updates instead of something that's really important.

Secondly, the UI is old... ugly... hard to use... and slow. Like slow like proper slow. Like 10 seconds to load a page..... I have 200Mbs speed broadband.. and its still slow. Maybe work on server and UI to be honest.

Projects:
Okay I do like the projects however, it's back and forth between client details, invoices, project and tasks. It's not in one tab... like go into project to see the client details.. assigned invoice to that project... like it's so all over the place thay I'm wasting time going back forth.

Subscriptions:
Great feature as I deal with recurring payments a lot. However, when a client doesn't pay and the system tries for 3rd time it cancels the subscription. Which then neither me or the client can reinstate the subscription. I have to create a new subscription invoice to activate a subscription.
Also when it's cancelled, it's not moved into archived subscriptions. Just is in the list in red with all the active ones as well which is annoying and not needed.
There's more to be honest.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Leone, just wanted to let you know that SCA for Stripe is now live!

We have been working on it in the background for quite a while as you say - there are many more scenarios to cover than you might realize (We use our own built-in subscription engine, so we needed to cover the recurring transactions also - again, this may not be obvious, but there is a lot there)

Many more improvements are actively on the way in just the areas you identify as challenging!

Thanks for the kind words and honest assessment of your experiences!

All the best, Mike

Tyler

Full Feature CRM Built For Professionals

Reviewed on 10/08/2023

Overall SuiteDash has provided an effective CRM for my small business. The learning curve and daunting number of customizations, FLOWs, automations, etc. can be seen as a drawback though. I would still recommend people give it a spin and kick the tires at least, but do understand that it will take days to build out a needed pieces of your client portal.

Pros

SuiteDash is the most robust CRM I have used to date. The ability to create custom circles (segmented customer areas) allows small operators to manage large client loads and many projects simultaneously.

Cons

Speed, speed, and speed! SuiteDash has made some improvements over the past year to improve load times within their app, but its still one of the slowest services I use. Page load times are never less than 2 seconds, generally closer to 4 seconds. They absolutely need to remedy this to ever match the top players.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Tyler,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on SuiteDash. We're delighted to hear that our CRM's robust features, particularly the custom circles, have been beneficial in managing your client loads and projects effectively.

We appreciate your feedback regarding the speed of the application. Your input is valuable as we strive to provide an optimal user experience. We're actively dedicated to enhancing load times and performance, and your patience is greatly appreciated as we work on this aspect.

We understand that the learning curve and extensive customizations may be challenging, and we're continuously working to improve user onboarding and simplify the setup process.

Thank you for your recommendation and your willingness to explore SuiteDash's potential. Your insights inspire us to keep refining our platform to better serve you and others in the community.

Nafiur

Powerful Business Management Tool For Handling Clients

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

Overall experience is great & smooth. The support is friendly and gracefully handles all the feedbacks & suggestions. I love when the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is involved in the support process, because that shows his commitment and dedication to take the tool to next height. So SuiteDash is definitely on the right track, I believe.

Pros

I love the fact that SuiteDash provides a complete solution for managing every step of a client-based business. I don't have to use multiple tools to handle invoicing, project management, file sharing, client communication, feedback cycle etc. Also, the ability to create a separate white-labeled portal for clients to login and check their projects and collaborate, is just awesome feature to have.

Cons

I strongly believe the UI of the tool can be improved. It's good now, but can be much better. Actually, the tool has so many features & setting options, that it gets difficult sometimes to keep track of them. So I would suggest the team to keep working on the interface and UX, so that the workflow can be even faster than now.

CompanyHub, Zoho CRM, and Agiled

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

I first came to know about this type of tools from SuiteDash's marketing campaigns. And I was hooked from the first go by the vast opportunity it provides to manage my business very smoothly. Later, I found out quite a few alternatives of tool, but eventually I stuck with this tool because of the humanly support I get from them. Feature-wise, SuiteDash is very competitive with other tools and some of them may have something better, but support-wise, SuiteDash really exceeded my expectations.
Ryan
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

All I need

Reviewed on 05/04/2021

I love it. You will too. It's worth the investment.

I love it. You will too. It's worth the investment.

Pros

Suitedash is pretty robust. It's an all in one business solution that I have been using for my clients. They have a solar company that relies heavily on lead generation. We needed a tool that not only can run my client's business but could make it easy for affiliates to log in to see their book of business. Suitedash handles this perfectly. We create lead forms on our website and all of the information gets setup on our CRM. Zapier integrations are amazing. The software can do much more than that but as my clients grown they will not need to go anywhere else.

Cons

Customer Support is my least favorite. It takes a day to answer our Reponses at times and it's a bit frustrating, given most saas have adequate staff onboard to answer pressing questions etc. Though they have an amazing helpdesk. Everything is well documented - however I wish they would be more proactive with the emails. But I love them none the less.

Salesforce Service Cloud and Pipedrive

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

All in one. Has small business owners in mind.
Kianja
  • Industry: Accounting Software

The Perfect All In One Software For A Solopreneur To Grow Their Business With

Reviewed on 09/10/2020

Suitedash allows entrepreneurs to totally streamline your onboarding process without having to use a million different software packages. It even intergrates with Accounting software like Quickbooks online, which is awesome. This has really simplified the onboarding for me as I am a Solopreneur.

Pros

Suitedash allows you to automatically onboard clients using automation. You can acquire leads, have them review your proposal, accept and sign the proposal, sign a contract, pay the agreed amount immediately, setup a filing system for documentation, and provide a custom client portal experience. You can even put limitations on what your clients staff has access to. I also love that I can assign staff, collaborators l, and contractors to specific clients. This software is all about customization. It intergrates with wordpress and is white label. You can totally brand your client portal with your businesses branding. I love that billing clients is customizable. You can charge a one time fee or a recurring charge. You can also do a combination of both on the same invoice. This is great for those of us who charge a retainer plus an ongoing monthly fee. Well worth the money.

Cons

The software doesn't intergrate Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, or Onedrive for external storage at this time. Maybe this will be something provided in the future. On the other hand, they provide a lot of internal storage which is great.

ShareFile

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Suitedash is cost effective, customizable, and white label. U was even able to use my own domain.
Alex

An excellent Client Portal with many other great features

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

Overall it has been a great experience. I hope the add the chat widget soon so we can chat directly with their support from the dashboard.

Pros

The branding and client portal features.
SuiteDash allows you to upload your logos and set your branding colors to make it your own.
The client portal features are outstanding, very well thought

Cons

The lack of a chat widget in the dashboard so the admin can communicate with SuiteDash support directly.
Hopefully they will add it soon.

Jumppl, Clinked, Clustdoc, and Moxo

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

SuiteDash is a more complete product.

Clustdoc

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Because SuiteDash is a better all the way around product. We appreciate all the tools it includes (apps) , it's a one stop app that replaces many others. And replaces them well. A very complete app to manage client's, proposals, contracts, billing, invoices, communications, project management, tasks, etc. It's very well though, you can tell that the people behind it's design know about the processes businesses like ours go through.
Al

• Customer Support Software

Growing Company means growing pains.

Reviewed on 18/05/2023

Customer support is amazing and will always be the first to look at when purchasing software. We are fortunate.

Pros

We are a young company that needs help and attention esp. when implementing a new set of tools. Ok. A bit nervous esp. after having gone through other tools/software. We needed something up to date but not complicated, we needed something that felt more custom to our company and not just a bunch of tools that would be irrelevant to our needs and use. Customer support was amazing and that sealed the deal for us!

Cons

As mentioned we are a young company and as we grow there will be adjustments and additions and so far we are all on track.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Al,

Thank you so much for your detailed and thoughtful review of SuiteDash! We are so glad to hear that you are finding our platform to be a valuable tool for your business.

We appreciate your feedback on the simplicity of SuiteDash, the customer support, and the overall experience. We are always working to improve our platform and add new features, so please continue to provide us with your feedback.

We are particularly proud of our customer support team. We believe that providing excellent customer support is essential to our success, and we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible experience.

We are also glad to hear that you are finding SuiteDash to be a valuable tool for your growing company. We know that growing pains can be difficult, but we are confident that SuiteDash can help you to manage your business more efficiently and effectively.

Thank you again for being a valued SuiteDash customer!

Mark

Feature Packed, Easy to Use, Non Complex and Affordable

Reviewed on 11/01/2023

Love it! Don't need a university degree to learn it. It's UI is smart, logical and they've packed a lot of amazing features into one centralised place.

Pros

It's a dashboard that brings all the features you need for the whole team so you don't have to run multiple pieces. of various software. It's easy to use which means quick onboarding for new users.

Cons

I'd love to see direct SMS send and receive from the CRM Contact file.

Capsule, Zoho CRM, and HighLevel

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Ease of use, feature set and price affordability.

HighLevel

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Feature set, ease of use and price affordability.
Sebastien

Best solopreneur tool

Reviewed on 08/09/2022

I make my whole business with this tool.

I make my whole business with this tool.

Pros

SuiteDash is my favorite suite tool. I use it daily as a project management tool, and I appreciate the refined and elegant design.
The tool replaces Jira and Confluence I've been using for years, but it is easier to use and take on, especially for customers not used to working with kanban boards.

I particularly like the ability for customers to make work requests.

The customer portal offers an excellent way to inform and reassure customers on project progress.
The portal page tool is an excellent alternative to Confluence, and the rich editor is powerful.
I use the Office part to create contracts that my customers can e-sign. Just wonderful.

As a solopreneur developer, I regularly work with other teams. So I appreciate the ability to promote users as project managers and that contact (CRM) and crew are well separated.

SuiteDash also replaces my chat tool as it offers an excellent email inbox tool and a chat with unlimited channels.

Cons

I want the ability to create articles based on themes i could list.

Nifty, monday.com, Dolibarr, and Asana

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

I wanted a monolithic suite of tools and something easy to take on for users non used working with Kanban boards

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

The tool is very customizable.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Suitedash for my Small Business CRM

Reviewed on 07/09/2022

I really liked Suitedash for its overall flexibility, we are able to custom tailor each customer's profile to precisely what we need. And that's helpful because we are growing and offering more solutions, working with various types of scenarios. Suiteddash allows us to easily scale and offer really custom experiences for various client types.

Pros

I have reviewed 3-6 various CRM solutions that different companies within the Legal professional world have to offer. I chose Suitedash because it provides the ability to white label the customer experience, so when your customer goes to a portal they are still on your website with their branded portal. It's genius!

Cons

There's a learning curve, you need to be sure to watch the getting started series so that you can get the most out of your suite dash account!

Filevine, MyCase, Zoho Desk, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and Nimble

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

I felt that I was capable of installing the solution myself and I was interested in the appealing price. There are other solutions out there that will do more of the work for you but you end up with a less customized experience. This solution allows me to spend a few extra minutes making customizations and then hit save. This has been amazing when a customer decides to add additional services to their relationship my business.
Isaac

• Customer Support Software

SuiteDash changed everything about how I do business and I've never looked back

Reviewed on 05/05/2022

SuiteDash has streamlined my operations, saved me money, made me money, and I will admit to watching SuiteDash videos on YouTube in my spare time just for funsies. The platform is amazing and exciting; it's fun to use and fun to learn about. Since installing SuiteDash, I was able to off-load my billing platform, scheduling application, document creation / e-Signing application, internal staff communication application, and my email marketing application. That's FIVE line of business applications absorbed by SuiteDash, and I haven't missed any of them since I converted.

Pros

This is the most powerful piece of software I've ever used in my business. It does everything and most importantly, it does it WELL. Most "all-in-one" software applications do plenty of things. Poorly! SuiteDash does all these things better than most specific-use applications do them. I was impressed with SuiteDash from day one, and continue to be more impressed every day. As I get to use the program, I learn about new features and powerful things that I never knew I could do. On top of that, they are constantly developing the platform and introducing exciting new features. I'm such a fanboy for SuiteDash, I browse YouTube almost daily for any new videos with anything to do with the platform.

Why? Am I really that nerdy?

Simple: SuiteDash is actually FUN to use. I am daily excited by the idea that I have such an incredibly powerful tool at my disposal that is honestly a joy to navigate and explore. SuiteDash lets me be creative in ways I didn't expect. As I tell my colleagues: SuiteDash is more about what you want to do rather than what the software does. It's so powerful, you can accomplish anything you like. The hardest part is deciding how you want your process to flow. SuiteDash does the rest.

Cons

I get that we have to have cons to balance things out, and there's only one I can see from here. It's not REALLY a "con", more of just a challenge.

SuiteDash is not intuitive to learn for the new user. The learning curve is steep as there are some concepts very different from other CRMs or software packages. All of it makes sense when you put it together, and there is ample documentation for the new user to figure it out by their own efforts. It does, however, take real effort to figure out the basics and really have it sink in.

This is, in my mind, actually a good thing. Software that can be mastered in one sitting is generally very simple-use software, and the steepness of the learning curve speaks to the true power of the platform. If you can dream it, you can do it.

Ben

• Customer Support Software

A very well-thought-out package.

Reviewed on 07/09/2020

We use Suitedash to organize remote teams, simplify our work flows and ultimately cover many of the challenges we face in administration, sales, marketing and organization. This way, numerous other applications become obsolete and things can be organized centrally. That’s really worth a lot.

Pros

For me it's the sheer range of functions that makes Suitedash stand out. I was especially pleased that the set-up is very easy thanks to extensive text and even video documentation. My Team now use many features on a daily basis: As a CRM, the software helps us to keep track of customer relations at a central point, to set up and manage appointments and ultimately increase customer loyalty and brand awareness. We will soon use the software as a client portal as well, which will give our customers a useful service tool to saves time (for them and for us). The Software can be whitelabled to a great extent right out of the box, and with a little additional CSS even larger customizations are possible (all strings can also be translated as well, which is great). My Team now shifted our project management to Suitedash since the time recording and billing functionalities come in quite handy - messaging, Kanban-Boards and file sharing with sufficient storage space are there as well. In Short: Because there are so many useful features, it's hard to tell which one stands out the most. Suitedash is just a well-thought-out overall package with lots of use cases for small to medium companies.

Cons

Some features are currently still under development and are therefore not quite perfect. For example, subtasks cannot be moved yet. But I think the Suitesash team is keeping an eye on these little things and will fix them over time. The public roadmap also shows that the team is working hard on the product. So it's all good.

Jira, Trello, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

The functional scope of Suitedash covers numerous individual applications. Therefore, it makes little sense to not bundle some of the most essential tasks with this suite.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

The fair pricing, the range of features and the friendly Suitedash-Team.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Ben, and thank you for your feedback! We have even more great things on our updated roadmap, and have been working tirelessly to release new features all the time :)

Ken

• Customer Support Software

SuiteDash - a Swiss Army Knife of business apps.

Reviewed on 24/08/2020

I'm loving SuiteDash, once you set it up and get familiar with everything it can do - it's a real time saver. Every morning I get an email outlining planned activities for the day. It's great for setting up templates for repeatable things - like projects. Instead of starting from scratch and doing a lot of copy/pasting for each new client project, I can just fire up a template that's ready to go.

All of my client communication is archived in the project, as well as related files. More than anything, I love being able to have one hub for taking care of planning, scheduling, communicating, billing, marketing, etc., instead of several disparate solutions that don't 'talk' to each other.

With SuiteDash, I spend less time managing and more time doing.

Pros

The main thing that drew me to this is the ability to do nearly anything. It's got my invoicing & payment processing integrated into what is now my client portal, so clients can log in and see the payment history, pay invoices, etc.

It's got marketing functions, project/task management, a calendar, automation, reporting, messaging, etc. I can basically cover any sort of client communication or task within this dashboard.

Cons

If I could improve my dashboard, it'd be in two areas:

1. The editing / styling of emails and messages is a little clunky and dated. I'd upgrade that interface.
2. Customizing some aspects, for instance - creating a custom client 'home' page if you're using it as a portal, might be beyond the capabilities of the typical business owner. Though they do have templates, you might need to consult support with these things.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Ken, and thank you for your feedback! We know that it's tough to start from scratch, so we provide some templates you can use here: https://help.suitedash.com/collection/13-templates

Furthermore, we are working to implement a Template Library feature to the platform soon...so stay tuned ;)

Alfred

• Customer Support Software

The one ERP to Rule Them All?

Reviewed on 03/09/2020

Pros

The system is absolutely packed with every possible nick and cranny of business needs you know about, and DON'T know about. The ability to be customized to such extent to look, function and provide so much it is unmatched. From Project Management, Employee Portal, Customer Portal, Contracts, CRM, Mobile App, Invoicing and we can keep going.

The most impressive is that normally a system can not be this good in everything it offers and does. This SaaS is the exception, it is not perfect (lets be honest nothing ever will be "perfect") but it will take you a long long time to find where the system is lacking anything "special" for your unique business. If that is the case, they are just around the corner to answer questions and resolve any issues you might have quickly. This is the type of system and service you wish you would build. It doesn't require marketing! It is so good, they already have so much word of mouth referrals because IT IS an excellent system.

Cons

Because the system is so robust it requires good training to help you see all of the options, setups needed to take full advantage of the system. In Short "Training Material"

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Alfred, and thank you for your feedback! We know it can be intimidating to learn everything there is to know in the platform. We now have our SuiteDash Academy with helpful videos to get started: https://academy.suitedash.com/

Douglas
  • Industry: Design

• Customer Support Software

The All-in-one business/project management platform I've been looking for.

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

I've looked for an affordable all in one business management system like this for about 2 years. No matter how far I got into all the ones I tried, they never met our companies needs. Suitedash has come the closest by far and once they work out a few issues and improvements I'll be 100% happy. Also, great customer support!

Pros

The completeness of the platform. Almost everything you would need to do from a business or project management standpoint is available here. Suitedash is now the main hub of all of our business activities.

Cons

The user interface isn't great. However I understand how difficult this must be with all the features they offer. Also the contract generation process is a little confusing and not flexible enough. However they are addressing that with an update that should be out any time now.

Plutio and Zoho One

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

And.co does it does well. But Suitedash is much more comlete.

Fiverr Workspace

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

More features. Better value. Overall a more complete platform.
Eric R.

• Customer Support Software

SuiteDash is great for limited use

Reviewed on 17/06/2021

Got a Lifetime deal, which wasn't a bad price, but once I spent a lot of time setting up our data, I realized the serious limitations of SuiteDash's ability to function as a CRM. The team is good and the product is fine, but it's more limited than their marketing material would suggest.

Pros

SuiteDash has a solid foundation of task management upon which to build but it's offering a lot of functionality that just isn't there yet. The team is also very responsive, which bodes well for their future.

Cons

The CRM does not connect to email to capture regular interactions nor does it record all interactions without marking things manually. As a longtime CRM expert, I can tell you that CRM only works well when a lot of the tracking can be automated by the systems interactions, leaving the user time to get work done. SuiteDash isn't there yet.

SugarCRM, Bitrix24, and Copper

Pricing.

Bitrix24

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

Pricing but then we switched back to Bitrix24 when we realized how limited SuiteDash was on the CRM aspects of the product. Once they spend more time focused on what their customers truly need to succeed, I think the product will get to where they want to be.
Spencer
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Just getting started but SO EASY TO GET GOING!!!

Reviewed on 15/04/2022

I have been a power user of InfusionSoft, even attending their developer conferences, I have used Creatio provided by our global organization and both of those great services are a ROYAL PAIN IN THE you know what to get started and running. It literally takes months in some cases before you can actually start to use the program. We started using the program the same week with SuiteDash! Just do it, you have support and tech tools that you can work non-stop and find answers as you go in a snap. With other tools, you are relying on support forums or email to get things going...

Pros

The ease of getting up and running with connected services was a SNAP! Made it so easy to each task because there are video tutorials on how to do every step of the process and get going in hours not weeks or months!

Cons

Not having enough energy in my day to put all of the amazing tools to work. There are so many more aspects of the system that I am excited to get into and start using and I have only started to scratch the surface!

Salesforce Sales Cloud and Keap

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Too difficult to configure!

Creatio CRM

Reasons for Switching to SuiteDash

The cost and support as well as the BUILT-IN FEATURES and connected services. AMAZING value!

THE BEST by far

Reviewed on 04/06/2021

I have literally taken my business to the next level, thanks to SuiteDash. It has allowed me to have an incredibly professional tool to onboard my clients, manage them, manage my entire sales process (thanks to their CRM), have conversations with my entire team,... Benefits are almost endless. Their pricing is just great as well. Very, very affordable for what you're getting.

Pros

I lke almost EVERYTHING about SuiteDash. It's one of the most amazing software applications I have ever used. I especially love the FULL white label functionalities. I am able to use SuiteDash as my own fully branded client environment ánd tool for collaboration with staff. It's an all-in-one tool and they keep expending their features and possibilities every week. They listen to feedback of their customers, so every update and new feature they release is based on votes of their community. But on top of that they also have a true community where people can start discussions etc. to boost their ideas and suggestions further. SuiteDash has been around for quite a while already, yet they still function as a VERY personal and flexible company. I was especially impressed by the fact that I received a personal postcard, which they sent all the way from the USA to Europe, signed by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of SuiteDash and including his personal email address. WOW, just WOW. Working with software providers, businesses like these, really make what I do even more fun and rewarding. Truely. If you wanna be happy, use SuiteDash in your business - LOL!

Cons

There's only 2 things I don't like about SuiteDash currently, both of which will be resolved in future:
- We hardly have any flexibility to design our invoices (in contradiction with the contracts, estimates etc. which we can fully design into very impressive documents) and they aren't focused on the European market yet which means we have to use workarounds to comply with regulations etc. They are already working on this though and hoping to release templates etc. soon.
- Secondly, as mentioned before, they don't have the payment processor integrated that I like the most. ZOHO Invoice has that integration, that's how I know. It's a smaller company but they are very professional and very cheap, hence why an integration with them is so important.

Mukhtar

Beyond the Dream!

Reviewed on 14/04/2023

SuiteDash is not only an excellent provider of a superior All-In-One business portal. They are also an exceptional provider of essential and continuing thoughtful customer support. Which by itself, makes this a thrilling and rare acquisition.

Pros

Xtreme White Labeling! Our agency strives to provide our clients with a seamless, unified, and intuitive user interface and user experience. SuiteDash scores top marks in making us a hero to our clients who we then make heroes to theirs. Highly customizable is a gross understatement in describing the software. There is great attention to detail in implementing fixes and features. They even completely rethought and reconfigured a substantial and keenly integral piece of the CRM so that it would better serve the prevalent current and emerging future use cases suggested by a majority of loyal users. Custom SMTP email. Time tracking is a breeze. Payment Processor Integrations and API, yeah we must not forget to mention that! Flows and Funnels are real here. SuiteDash remains on the cutting edge with automation forward, front, and center operation in every fiber of the culture, philosophy, practice, and improvement.

Cons

When peering over the fence into the lives of the business portal newcomers, with their flashy UIs, it's easy to get a little wistful for a bit of the bling of a shiny, more modern UI/UX. The project planning features can use some TLC. This is nitpicking at its finest. SuiteDash overall is a stellar performer and solution bringer. SuiteDash can shatter the confidence of the novice who is light on business planning, strategic problem solving, or conditional logic experience. Yet, it remains one of the most well-documented and community-supported SaaS platforms that we have ever used. This capacity for shattering comes with being so adept at doing so much, so well that it can be overwhelming when its time to decide which thing to do and when.SuiteDash is not the villain here. Rather we profess that it is the nature of the problems that demand the solutions that SuiteDash is so capable to resolve, which is the root of novice angst. Thankfully, there are professional geeks out there in the SuiteDash community and elsewhere who thrive in that space of crafting the near-perfect startup setup.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Mukhtar,

Thank you for the amazing feedback on SuiteDash! We're thrilled to have had such a positive impact on your agency and clients. Our Xtreme White Labeling, deep customization, and attention to detail make us a top solution.

We're continuously improving, with a focus on automation and user experience. While we understand the desire for a more modern UI/UX and enhanced project planning, we greatly value your suggestions. Our commitment to documentation and customer support sets us apart.

Thank you for choosing SuiteDash as your All-In-One business portal. We are dedicated to providing you with exceptional software and continuing support to help your agency thrive.

Joyce
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Perfect for small businesses

Reviewed on 05/08/2020

Pros

It has a lot of features. But I'm especially in love with the client portal and Circles. For my company, we deal with different industries and being able to group them into various Circles and present them with information that are highly relevant and targeted for their industry is a winner in my book.

The team has this incredible roadmap that shows that they really listen to the users. For eg, a collaborators role is coming up which I'm particularly excited about because we do work with a lot of third parties that aren't our employees but are still vital to our business nonetheless.
Also, a support ticket system and proposals creation system coming up.

Like seriously, it's incredible and once those 3 features are live, for me personally, it has everything a company can ever need. Except maybe automations and API for integration with Pabbly.

Cons

In terms of onboarding, because this is a software with a huge variety of functions, it will be better if there are onboarding videos for different industries. OR, perhaps have a checklist of features available, what each feature does and the link to the help article or video tutorial to setup the feature. It can be in the form of a PDF guide with links.

That way, I can refer to the checklist to have an overview of what I need and also refer to it to know what's already been setup, what hasn't been done and what needs to be worked on etc. Much easier to keep track and will make the whole setup process a lot smoother and intuitive.

If the checklist includes a section that contains "pre-checked" checklist for different industries, that will be even more helpful! Some sort of case study to help us better understand why SuiteDash is setup in a particular manner for a particular niche and how it helps the company grow.

Agiled

Reasons for Choosing SuiteDash

Compare this with another CRM I was using previously and shelling out big bucks on a monthly basis: Bitrix24, which was buggy, support was slow to respond especially for tech issues. And if you ever need help with automation or their business designer tool, you're either on your own or you have to pay extra to hire one of their official partners to help you. And that's at a price of $750/hour in my area! Not only that, you can never get a refund the moment you paid. Case in point: initially, I was able to connect my office landline to it and it worked beautifully. So I topped up my credits. Then they changed their terms and removed the telephony connection that I’ve already setup. With this change, I can only use the telephony service if I rent/buy a number. As I didn’t want to rent or buy another telephone line, I decided not to use their telephony feature and asked for my money back since the credits can’t be used anymore. They quoted me their no-refund policy.. There’s still more than 6 months till the end of my Bitrix subscription. But I’ve already moved on to SuiteDash to save myself from the endless cycle of frustration and disappointment I’d been going through since using Bitrix. And I think it's the best decision I've ever made since I founded this company.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Joyce, and thank you for your review! Your suggestions will help make SuiteDash even better. We appreciate your valuable insight on how we can improve our platform.

Walli
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Suitedash is the tool to replace them all

Reviewed on 12/01/2023

Pros

I purchased Suitedash back in April 2020 and I sat on it. It felt overwhelming to learn and I didn't know where to begin. HUGE MISTAKE! When I finally took the time to go through the academy and watch the YouTube videos, I set up my portal over a weekend! I immediately onboarded any new clients to the portal and slowly introduced the portal to my existing clients. This software allows it to be the one-stop shop for contracts, invoicing, billing, payments, exchanging files, creating data collection flows and so much more. I've also used the drip campaign feature and email marketing tools. Recently they added a learning management system to help create tutorials and courses. Once you get the hang of Suitedash you'll realize that you'll be able to get rid of many tools. I'm sure I am using just a fraction of its function.

Cons

I think the biggest complaint I have is that the program can be a little slow to load and function. I've reached out to the team and they know improving speed is one of the most common requests. They are working on it!

HoneyBook, ActiveCampaign, Kajabi, and Thinkific
Chris
  • Industry: Design

• Customer Support Software

All in One CRM + Project Management + TONS MORE!!!

Reviewed on 14/02/2021

I switched to SuiteDash after searching for a product that would replace my old CRM, Ultimate Client Manager, which was abandoned by the developer. I was surprised how difficult it was to find something that combined everything that UCM had. Most products had project management, but not client support/tracking or vice-versa. Then I came across SuiteDash. It has (or will be having once a few things planned for release are done) all the features of my old CRM plus a lot more! As with setting up any CRM, it takes quite a bit of time to get things set up and customized the way you want. Since Suite Dash offers an unbelievable amount of customization options, this can be daunting and a turn off for some, but it should be seen as a strength. So, yes, plan on spending a good amount of time getting things together and set up before you "switch" or "use it live". I spent about a month and a half getting things set up, then went live with just using some of the main features (I am still learning and testing other features).

Because there are so many features that SuiteDash encompasses, you can use it for almost any industry you can imagine. There are some feature that I will likely never use, and that is ok - it just means that more types of people/industries are using SuiteDash and advancing its development which will ultimate also help me in the end!

Customer Support has also been pretty responsive and helpful! This has been a great switch for me!!

Pros

Really like how it is highly customizable and has a ton of options! It has an ongoing team developing it, which means the features keep expanding and it stays current. Since it is hosted by them, I don't have to worry about applying updates. The Support team has been very responsive as well!

Cons

The main things I don't like are features that are missing that are slated to be released soon: A support Ticketing system, installment payments, and reporting feature. Once these are added, it will have all the features of my old CRM and many more!

Christy
  • Industry: Research

Great Feachers I am always waiting because It's slow

Reviewed on 14/06/2020

Idea's about function is great. Practically it just does not deliver at all. Nor do they support the product.

Pros

I really like the proposed feachers and the way they have them organized is great. Also they have attempted to have a Quick books upload.

Cons

When I want to create and invoice it can take 4-6 min for one to load. It's like there servers are in Slow-mo. The quick book upload doesn't really work either. It brings the items in great but every entry needs to be hand fixed because the GST never transfers properly. Also the invoice number doesn't transfer? Lastly since the most resent update customer service help went from difficult to impossible. So in short I am paying to watch the little round load meter go round and round instead of being productive.

Response from SuiteDash

Hi Christy,

Very sorry that you were not able to get up to speed with SuiteDash.

You should mention that our team did spend a great deal of time trying to work with you, but it was very challenging because of how you repeatedly responded with demeaning and borderline abusive language.

We do our best to support everyone regardless of their level of technical proficiency, but I had to make the call to shield our staff from that kind of treatment.

We wish you nothing but the best, and hope you are able to find a perfect solution for your needs.

Thanks,