Fiverr Workspace

Time tracking, invoicing and payments app for freelancers

4.8/5
4.6/5
4.7/5
Customer Support Software
4.8/5

Jannica

• Customer Support Software

AndCo helps me organize my freelance life, and support is always phenomenal!

Reviewed on 29/06/2018

My entire freelance workflow is kept organized by AndCo! It's nice to have a single app to go to for basic management of my small business.

Pros

Some favorite itemized pros:

quick and easy invoicing
simple client management system (CMS) (basic, but good enough for my needs!)
easy time-tracking
extremely personable and knowledgeable staff, who are always eager, ready, and able to help through the support chat
working contracts are included that are written by lawyers who know about problems in the freelance world that I really don't know much about, and wouldn't have been able to write myself
automatically generated and sent demand letters (I would have never had the guts to write one myself!)

As a full-time freelancer, I feel organized, protected, and supported by AndCo. Seriously, I haven't found anything that could replace this in my workflow. I am grateful that AndCo is free software, but strangely enough, I wish I could purchase a subscription so AndCo knows how much I value the service.

Cons

I wish the proposals were a bit more customizable was recently acquired by Fiverr, and I don't want to be associated with Fiverr

Response from AND CO

Hey Jannica. a pleasure, as always!

Thank you so much for reaching out and for providing this incredible, detailed review! It really means a lot and especially gives us insight into how you are using the app and how we can improve your experience!

Please always feel free to share whatever custom options you are looking for with Proposals and we will be happy to consider them!

Don't be a stranger. Feel free to reach out to us at any time with questions, comments, concerns or suggestions!

Keisha

Great All-In-One Product for Creative Freelancers

Reviewed on 24/11/2019

Pros

I love that this comes with built in contracts. It can be very difficult to write a comprehensive contract that protects both you and the client.

Cons

I wish there was a way to template common services or project types instead of having to manually set everything up every time.

TimeCamp

Reasons for Choosing Fiverr Workspace

Harvest didn't have the contract / proposal options at the time I was using it. For the price I was paying at the time, it didn't seem reasonable without some of this core functionality.

Harvest

Reasons for Switching to Fiverr Workspace

The contracts, invoicing, time tracking, and in/out were all aspects that I really liked being all together. I would have had to purchase additional products/services if I went with Timely at the time.

Response from AND CO

Hey Keisha, Thanks for the amazing review, we really appreciate it and its great to hear that you love contracts with AND.CO as well as invoicing and time tracking. Feel free to hit us up anytime in the app support chat tab. We would love to hear from you. Jodi*

• Industry: Entertainment

Kind of a let down

Reviewed on 20/05/2019

I liked it when it was free. I was ok with some of the limited features... because it was free. Then they rolled out the paid version and basically restricted the free tier making it unusable. I think it's a brave move for &Co to charge as much as quickbooks when they don't have nearly the same user base or functionality.

I'm back on quickbooks now.

Pros

I really liked how easy it was to use and the clean interface. I love that they have a free tier...but

Cons

I don't love how limiting the free tier is. The fact that they positioned themselves as a FREE solution with freelancers in mind then killed basically any usable functionality when they rolled out their paid version.

Response from AND CO

Hey there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and for sharing your thoughts about our new Pro plan. Happy to clear up any confusion, on the Free plan, you can absolutely make clients active and inactive so you can send invoices, proposals, contracts whenever you need. You can also use all of the features like tracking time, income and expenses, accepting online payments, manage all of your projects plus more. If you need any help with this, please feel free to reach out via our in app support chat your chief operators have always got your back and would love to show you how you can achieve this! *Jodi

Awan

• Customer Support Software

Best tool for invoicing and online payments

Reviewed on 18/10/2022

My overall experience is very good with it.

Pros

Fiverr Workspace is the best tool for invoicing and doing online payments. You can also have invoicing history. If you missed something, you can easily see it in invoice history and you can manage your expenses easily.

Cons

Fiverr Workspace need to update their design and there are still some bugs to be removed. And if you skipped some transaction some transaction, you cannot go back to edit it.

Queen
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Switched from Freshbooks and love And Co

Reviewed on 25/10/2019

Customer service is quick and excellent. I haven't had any issues with using the product.

Pros

The invoicing and time tracking features are great, and it always works.
I can send proposals and contracts to clients with ease.

Cons

It is missing automatic email reminders for client invoices

Response from AND CO

Hey There Queen Joseph, Thanks for the amazing review, we are excited to hear that you are loving the invoicing, time tracking, proposals and contracts features with AND.CO and we can certainly pass on your feedback to add automatic reminders for sure.We really appreciate your support and your Chief Operators have always got your back! Hit us up anytime in the in-app support chat tab day and night your chief operators are standing by! Jodi*

Jorge

Great bang for the buck

Reviewed on 06/01/2019

It is hard to complain about AND CO's business management software. Coming from Fiverr, it should not come as a surprise that the product is aimed straight at freelancers of the gig economy. It is incredibly easy to get started using this app because it has just the right amount of features. Not too much, not too little. Integrates well with Facebook and Google (as well as Fiverr) for login authentication. Notifications can be sent via email or via your browser. You can also integrate it with Slack. It manages your clients, proposals, contracts, projects, tasks and invoices.

Invoicing is the only area where the software falls flat on its face because the process is not very intuitive. There are multiple issues and I will only mention those that stood out to me. I was trying to create an invoice for a particular client for this one specific project. And CO actually has that option built-in. However, the invoice kept coming up blank every time even though I had logged a whole month's worth of work for that particular project. I tried going to the task list hoping to select the tasks I needed to invoice and generate an invoice based on that, but the app only lets you specify whether or not a task has been invoiced. You might think that changing the setting to NO would automatically include it in the next project invoice but it will not. You can't even take a single task and create an invoice for it. Overall, invoicing needs to be reimagined.

Pros

Getting started with this app is ridiculously easy
You can customize the invoices with your company colors and logo
Integrates with your bank account, Slack, Zapier, Google Calendar, Shopify, and Visor.
You can import your own data into the app.
Supports Facebook, Google, and Fiverr logins.
Supports in-Browser notifications as well as email notifications
Manages clients, contracts, proposals, projects, and tasks.
It is very easy to configure this app and get incredible looking invoices going in a very short amount of time.
Handles invoicing and recurring payments
Has a mobile app, a chrome extension, and a Mac client.
Supports WePay, PayPal, Stripe, and you can always direct people to your own custom payment URL.
Help is available right inside the app.
It is FREE

Cons

Creating invoices is not very intuitive and needs some tuning to get it right.

Response from AND CO

Hey Jorge, thank you so much for sharing your thoughts!

We're so happy we could make getting started easy and provide you with the integrations you need. Got any ideas for more? We'd love to hear them! We have just recently introduced a new one with FundBox which allows you to get paid early via a small line of credit - let us know if you'd like to learn more!

We're happy to answer any questions, comments or concerns you have, such as with invoicing. From what you're describing, we think we might know how to help! Your friendly Chief Operators are always standing by.

Wasi

Best Freelancer Marketplace

Reviewed on 05/05/2022

Pros

The best thing I like about this software is that it has a great UI design and we can hire someone with 5 dollars

Cons

The worst thing about this software is that freelancer are not hired easily

Praveen
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Fiverr : The best workplace to earn with your skillset

Reviewed on 15/09/2022

I have been working on it since 2+ years and have worked on multiple projects. I have earned a good chunk of money from this workplace by applying to different projects as per my web development skills.

Pros

The greatest thing is that it allows us to make profit from our skills, no matter what age group you belong to.

Cons

The only thing I like the least is that sometimes it has a good competition to get required projects due to increasing volume of freelancers and projects too.

Kritika
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Fiverr Workspace

Reviewed on 11/01/2023

Pros

I got extraordinary quality work at a cost that didn't crush my spirit. I involved it for tracking down essayists and craftsmen yet there is a lot more you can do in the event that you want to find a frelancer to assist you with a venture or what not. The range of administrations accessible is great as well!

Cons

The cons of Fiverr are that the nature of work can be truly factor, and there is no assurance that the individual you recruit will really accomplish the work. There have additionally been instances of individuals being defrauded on Fiverr, so you should be cautious while picking who to hire.28-Sept-2022

• Industry: Entertainment

Fiverr a freelancing platform

Reviewed on 11/01/2023

Fiverr is a cool platform, but I didn't any customer to boost my profile.

Pros

The interface is nice, from the profile creation and gig advertisement.

Cons

They should match newbies with easy jobs to start with not having to go to other platforms to look for customer.

APRIL
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great Tool for Business Coaches

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Pros

As a business coach for online service providers, I don't need a robust tool that covers projects, deliverables, etc. I was using a CRM tool that offered all that and more, but cost more than And CO, too. And that's not smart business for me. I love that it has the exact features I need, for a very affordable price. But what's worth more than that is their customer service.Representative ALWAYS helps me, even with difficult requests. That's worth a mint when you're running your own business!

Cons

I wouldn't say I like anything least. As a new tool they've had some feature improvements and additions that have added value, and I'm guessing they will continue to do that. But every tool has a roadmap of improvements, so that's not a negative in my opinion. I'm happy to grow with them.

Response from AND CO

Hey April, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your support and we are so super thrilled to hear that AND.CO's customer service team is worth mint when running your own business!! That is music to our ears and we have got your back April. If you ever need anything at all you know where to find us right in the in-app support chat! Jodi*

Diana

2- Create and customize invoices
3- Create projects
4- Create tasks
5- Create invoices

As I mentioned previously, the fact that And Co are partnered with Freelancers Union adds a huge trust factor to using their service.

If you offer a subscription based service they provide a separate feature to generate an invitation to your client so they can accept ongoing subscription service.

I found the Timer feature quirky, where I started tracking time on one task and paused it. When I went back I couldn't see how I could restart my timer and ended up tracking the additional time separately for the same task.

Another feature I like is the Shoebox, where you can forward receipts you have for business expenses and And Co gives you the ability to associate them to specific projects.

Under the Income and Expenses they offer a great visual graph that lets you see your income fluctuation month to month.

Overall, I'm really impressed with what And Co offers. There are quirks but they are in no way deal breakers, this is a tool that is committed to making freelancing life easier. I've definitely benefited from using their app.

Pros

I read about Freelancers Union partnering with And Co and decided to try out And Co out. That was my incentive because Freelancers Union is dedicated to supporting freelancers, they're right to be paid on time and are a great resource.

I've been using And Co for a year and my favorite feature is the invoicing process. You can send a custom message when you're ready to send the invoice and once it's pushed out, And Co sends you updates from when the Invoice is viewed, alerts for when an invoice is overdue, super easy to generate a reminder and from a design perspective it's super easy to login and see what invoices you've generated and the history. I rely on And Co heavily for the invoicing feature because it's so easy to use.

Cons

I'd say the mobile app. I downloaded it to my Android smartphone and realized I couldn't remember my password to login. There's no Forgot Password link to trigger a password reset. The app triggers a vibration if you enter the wrong username or password but it won't say i.e., there is no account associated with this email, or this password is invalid. There is the option to login with Facebook, or to create a new account.

To login, I reset my password from the web version of And Co, then logged in to the mobile app. I will say the design of the mobile app is pretty amazing. I can see my invoices and move between tasks. What's thrown me off is seeing invoices that I recorded as paid in the web version of And co, but in the mobile app I see an active "Record Payment" button with paid invoices. I'm very happy with the web version of And Co. I haven't reported these issues/questions to And Co support because it's not a priority to me. When I have time I'll try the mobile app more and send feedback to support.

Response from AND CO

Heyo Diana,

We really appreciate you taking the time to write us this incredible, kind and informative review!

We're so glad you've gotten this much use out of the app and that we've been able to make such an impact.

In recent updates, we have addressed some of your concerns with the mobile app, but we're always looking for ways to improve. Adding a "Forgot Password?" prompt is a great idea that we're happy to consider.

We'd love to hear more, especially about your feedback on our Time Tracking feature! Always feel free to reach out to us directly with any ideas as well as questions, comments or concerns.

Thank you so much again for being a fan, Diana!

Relvin

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to use and quick customer support

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

My experience so far has been pleasant.

Pros

What I loved more about this software was the minimalist approach to something that can become quite complex with other solutions: invoicing and keeping track of your business expenses. Up until now this is the platform I use for all of this because its free. They provide updates frequently and keeps their users up to date. I am also able to track my time, customize invoices and create contracts that clients can sign.

Cons

I do not like the fact that they seem to be slowly rolling a paid "pro" subscription. They seem to have plans to lower the clients that you can have as a free subscription member. I fear that this will slowly be the norm and the free version will slowly fade away, rending this solution useless to me. In terms of actual functionality, I have not found a con to using this software. I get up and running very quickly every day.

Response from AND CO

Hey there Relvin!

Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us that you took the time to share your feedback.

We do not have any plans to phase out our Free plan or make any changes to it; you can continue to use it for Free as long as you like! We've introduced Pro as a step towards creating a fully-fledged premium freelancing suite which we plan to fill to the brim with shiny new features like team-based accounts. Because we're putting every cent of Pro into development and support, we want to hear from you what kinds of features you would be the most interested in.

We want to hear from you! Let us know what features you need and we will pass the feedback to our product team directly.

Adam

• Customer Support Software

Tracking time and invoicing has never been easier

Reviewed on 17/12/2018

Exception. I hate dealing with customer service — as I'm sure most people do. And Co changes that feeling. With an embedded chat option, I can fire off recommendations and questions, and they quickly answer. When they say "That's a good idea. I'll let our developers know." they actually mean it. Truly an outstanding product and experience.

Pros

As someone who focused on doing work and struggled with the business side of things, And Co helped change that all. I'm so glad I found this at the beginning of my freelance career. It has helped me easily track time, create projects, invoice, and keep tabs on how much I've made throughout the year. When stuck, or if I have an improvement recommendation, their customer service reps are truly unsurpassed. I recommend And Co to all my friends who freelance — and I've even gotten some agencies to use it for their daily needs.

Cons

I'd like to think I was an early adapter of this program. I have seen impressive changes throughout the year I've used it. What I initially thought weren't good changes ended up being great in the end when I understood them. The constant evolution proves they want to make this the best program ever for freelancers.

Response from AND CO

Hey Adam,

It's always a pleasure to hear from you and we're so glad you took the time to leave us this great review. It's well-written and gives us incredible insight into your experiences with AND CO. We can't thank you enough for sharing this with the world!

If you need anything at all, we are standing by in the Support Chat as always, so feel free to give us a shout with any questions, comments or concerns.

Shlok

Full-Service Invoicing & Business Management, Steal for the Price

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

I've been using AND CO for the past year and it's simplified the accounting side of my business significantly. I first started using AND CO because it was a free alternative to FreshBooks (they've since switched to a fremium model at a reasonable price). The variety of functions that it serves makes it well worth the monthly expense however I will be paying more attention to their quality now that I'm paying for it.

Pros

I primarily use the excellent invoicing and proposal system and appreciate the integrated online payments. Recurring subscriptions are also very useful as is time tracking even though I don't use them much. Expense tracking also integrates with my bank accounts and cards which makes expense tagging very easy.

Cons

The proposals and contracts could have different aesthetic templates to make them a bit easier to read for customers. I'd also love if they added mileage tracking because then I could centralize my entire expense tracking.

Response from AND CO

Hey Shlok, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review.

We always love hearing from you and this is no exception. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us.

We will absolutely look into and keep you in the loop on the updates you suggest here, like additional Proposal templates and mileage tracking! Awesome ideas, and please feel free to keep them coming!

Thanks so much for being a part of AND CO Pro and let us know how we can help!

Lucy

AND CO is Awesome!

Reviewed on 07/10/2018

Cost effective - like it doesn't cost. This is hugely helpful when you're a freelancer and growing your little business.

Pros

Obviously it is free, which seems a bit unbelievable. I moved to And Co from Harvest and there were some initial work-about that I had to figure out to get a similar service but over the last 12 months the updates And Co have done have really improved functionality. The time tracking functionality has improved a lot and now works well. Love the proposal and contract being sent together. Love being able to see what's been viewed. Love the brand.

Cons

The proposal is basic which when you're a creative freelancer is a little limiting. However there's options to attach files so its not a biggie. It would be great if it integrated with the likes of Xero too.

Response from AND CO

Thanks so much Lucy for taking the time to write this wonderful review, we really appreciate it and we are so glad to know that you love the option of sending the proposal and contract together and being notified when a client views your invoice, contract or proposal. We would love the opportunity to hear your suggestions regarding enhancing the proposal feature and we will absolutely let the team know you would like to see more integrations. We would also be happy to show you how you can integrate with Zapier which allows you to connect AND CO with other apps as an option. As always, feel free to hit us up anytime via the in-app support chat as your chief operators are here for you day and night!! *Jodi

Marcel

Perfect for freelancers

Reviewed on 02/03/2017

Great app and nice, sleek design.

What I like most about It is how quickly it has gotten better. The app was great when I started, but it seems like new features are added or improved constantly.

Interaction is super smooth and honestly pretty dope to use. Saved a lot of hours invoicing/expensing/generally getting my work organized on this thing. Definitely plan on continuing!

Pros

Probably the interaction. Also really enjoy the support provided in the app. The person I have is really quick in responding and helpful. Identified some tax deductibles I hadn't spotted!

Cons

Would like reconciliation to be a little smarter. Being able to use multiple currencies would be helpful for me since I travel a ton but don't know if that's a common use.

Response from AND CO

Hey Marcel, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review and share your experience. We are so thrilled to hear that you like the sleek design and think the app is pretty dope! We are always working on improving the app especially our reconciliation process and you can absolutely use our multi currency feature, reach out to us anytime via the in-app support chat and we can show you how! Also, please do not hesitate to let us know any other specific features you were after as we would love to hear them!

Just the app I needed!

Reviewed on 12/11/2018

AND CO was quite literally the solution to my problems - I'd been doing work as a freelance designer/one-man design studio for a few years, and had been tracking projects via Excel/Google Sheets and doing up invoices manually, which could be very time consuming. I was searching around for good invoicing and project tracking apps, and AND CO turned out to be the best out of all I tried (even the paid ones), and amazingly, its completely free. I can't thank the AND CO team enough for providing this service. And their customer support is always amazing and extremely pleasant to deal with. I'd recommend this app to all freelancers - it's a no-brainer!

Pros

Ease of invoicing, tracking projects, help with writing up solid contracts and proposals, sending them to clients easily and professionally. It just makes everything very seamless and easy to use, yet look professional at the same time.

Cons

Would like some additional features/options like not needing to send an invoice but still be able to track payments as some clients don't require invoices (I end up having to "send" an invoice to myself just to be able to track the payment), also more options for editing the layout and look of the invoices (currently my logo looks huge on the invoice received by my clients).

Response from AND CO

Hey There, thank you so much for leaving this great review for us! We're so happy to hear that your loving AND CO's features such as invoicing, projects, contracts and proposals. Also, we have since introduced a feature where you can save invoices and mark them as sent and we would love to show you how to do this. We will also bring up a feature request with our team for more customization options! If you need anything at all, have any other suggestions we are more than happy to assist you anytime and you can reach us via the in-app support chat tab day and night. *Jodi

Jason
  • Industry: Media Production

A Start to a Great Product

Reviewed on 28/09/2018

Pros

I love how easy everything is to use . It make my life a lot less complicated when the HR work of things isnt really my strong suite

Cons

Two things:

I wish there was a way to further customize contracts. Its awesome for quick stuff, but for more compliated situations it would be valuable to be able to edit the template, or create your own add-on sections to close any loopholes

Second that who put the app over the top for me, would be to add Proposals and contracts to the Mobile App, so if you on the move with a client you can quickly setup them up or modify the arrangement right there on the spot and get that signature via mobile to help close the deal faster

Response from AND CO

Hey There Jason, Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so thrilled to hear that AND CO makes your life a lot less complicated!! That is great news! The good news is that we have since added a brand new feature to customize contracts with our Pro plan and we would love the opportunity to show you more on how you can achieve this. Also, thank you for the suggestions to add proposals and contracts to our mobile apps I will bring this up with the team right away! If you ever need anything at all or have any other suggestions please reach out to us via the in-app support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back day and night! *Jodi

Victoria
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

• Customer Support Software

Seriously fantastic tool for freelancers

Reviewed on 26/07/2018

Time tracking, contracts, invoicing, project management

Pros

I can't say enough good things about AND CO, both the product and the company. It's extremely user friendly and has pretty much every tool a freelancer needs, and for free! I use the app daily to keep track of time, it's made creating contracts + invoicing a breeze, and it is visually attractive. Plus they support from the team is bar none. They sent me a handwritten note and welcome package when I first signed up, and any time I've contacted them, they respond within minutes.
Bottom line, AND CO is a must have resource for freelancers. They continually strive to improve what's already a fantastic product, and it's truly an honor to use their services.

Cons

My only complaint so far is customizing invoices. I know there's supposedly a way, but it's not been super obvious to me how to accomplish that. I would like more freedom to arrange the layout of my invoices, as far as being able to put my address/contact info at the top instead of along the bottom. Small changes like that. But in the grand scheme of things, that's very mine.

Response from AND CO

Heyo Victoria, thank you so much for being a fan. We loved reading this review and we're so glad you took the time to share your thoughts with us!

We especially liked reading about your experiences with contracts and invoicing and the impact we had on making your workflow more efficient.

We hear you about the Invoice customization and we're happy to take a closer look at how to add this to a future release! We will keep you in the loop, and always feel free to reach out to us directly if you need anything at all.

Jessica

• Customer Support Software

This app is a lifesaver!

Reviewed on 17/12/2018

AndCo has been great from the very start. I primarily use the browser version, but I also use the Android app. Both are easy to figure out and use on a daily basis. Customer service is top notch--quick to respond, professional, and helpful. The contract builder and invoicing features are MAJOR time savers for me. I recommend AndCo to all my freelancer/small business friends, and they all love it, too!

Pros

I love that it's FREE! Before starting my business, I thought the only options for record keeping software were expensive or clunky DIY options. Then I found AndCo, and not only is it easy to use, but it's free, too! I can't believe that something so useful and well designed is free, but I've been using it for about a year now, and they've never charged me a cent.

Cons

They changed the timer feature a few months ago, and I don't love the new version as much as I liked the old version. It's still not bad, though, and just took a little while to get used to.

Response from AND CO

Hey there Jessica, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review with us. It means a lot, and we appreciate you giving this insight into your experience with us. We're glad we were able to provide tools that had this impact and that worked for you!

If you have any questions at all please let us know: we want to hear from you!

• Industry: Graphic Design Software

Keeps my Business on Track

Reviewed on 17/12/2018

I was just starting out my business when I found AND CO and it has been a major contributor to my success. Thanks for creating an awesome FREE product!

Pros

I can keep my business running smoothly thanks to AND CO, they offer everything a sole proprietor needs. I'm able to setup all my clients & projects, send out professional looking contracts and proposals, track time to the projects (or just in general), bill clients in a timely fashion and keep track of my overall revenue. I even get a reminder if a bill hasn't been paid yet and I'm able to reach out to the client to make sure I'm getting paid! And their support staff is the best on top of all of that! Not sure what I would do without it!

Cons

I can't say that there's anything I dislike about AND CO. It really does a great job of covering all the bases.

Response from AND CO

Hey There , This is fantastic!! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review and we are just so happy to know that AND CO helps keep your business on track! Its amazing to hear the great feedback regarding our customer support team!! Your chief operators have got your back and ready to assist day and night, please reach out to us anytime via the in-app support chat if you need anything at all *Jodi

Tyler
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

A must have for freelancers!

Reviewed on 15/04/2019

Pros

If you are a freelancer you know how much of a hassle it can be doing all of the 'business' stuff that is not your actual job (in my case, graphic design). Proposals, contracts, time tracking, invoices etc. It all adds up. And Co brings everything together under one roof, streamlining all of your back end, business oriented, mandatory (and let's face it - not so fun!) tasks and makes them easy to take care of and track, in one slick package. It has saved me a ton of time and a ton of stress, and made dealing with clients so much easier.

Cons

Like any software of this nature, it takes getting use to. Though the layout is very clean an minimal, there's a learning period before you truly get the hang of where everything is and how to make the most of it. And, like many things, your mileage with it depends on you. It's not going to just solve your problems if you aren't willing to put the time and commitment into it, to learn and to use it continuously.

Response from AND CO

Hey Tyler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome and detailed review! We really appreciate it.

We are so glad to hear that AND CO saves you time and makes life easier for you by having all the features you need to run your business like proposals, contracts, invoices, time tracking and tasks in the app!

Your chief operators are here for you every step of the way day and night and you can reach out to us anytime right in the app via the in-app support chat, we can help you get set up, guide you around the app and answer any questions you have anytime! We have got your back!

Douglas

• Customer Support Software

Great at what it does but somewhat limited

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

Overall my/our experience was great and it really helped in the early stages of growing our business. However, we did outgrow it recently and so switched to a more robust overall platform. I would recommend it to freelancers and small or new businesses though.

Pros

This service is great at what it does. It streamlines proposals, contracts and invoicing of clients. There are a few other features but these are the main ones. For the most part, these features are pulled off really well.

Cons

A little while back they changed how you turn proposals into contracts and it kind of messed things up, for my company at least. I was no longer able to dial in the exact details of the contract as I needed. I found a work around but didn't appreciate how they changed things. also, the user interface could use some improvement. It's not entirely intuitive.

Response from AND.CO

Hey Hey Douglas, Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time we really appreciate it. Glad to hear AND.CO is great for Proposals, contracts and invoicing. With AND.CO PRO you can certainly edit the contract template, however happy to pass on any feedback you have for improvements to the team and always happy to help with any questions you have and you can reach us in the app via the support chat day and night. Jodi*

Jake
  • Industry: Online Media

A Must-Use Tool for Freelancers

Reviewed on 11/11/2018

Pros

AND CO can change your life.

Firstly, it's a *FREE* product that allows you to conveniently and easily track your progress, tasks, invoices, and manage all of your income and expenses.

It's super easy to use, the design is beautiful and crisp, the mobile app is near perfect. There also seems to be consistnet updates and they're always bringing in new features.

Cons

AND CO doesn't necessarily suit some of my freelancing tasks.

For example, I write on a per-word rate and I complete somewhere between 20-35 tasks per months. It would be great if I could easily record how many words I composed at the end of each task and it calculated the income for me so that I can invoice correctly.

Response from AND CO

Hi There Jake, Thank you very much for sharing your review, we are so excited to hear that AND CO has a beautiful, crisp design and the mobile app is near perfect!! This is music to our ears! Thank you so much! Thanks for your feedback regarding tracking words and we would live the opportunity to show you how you can set this up. Also, If you ever need anything at all please reach out to us via the in-app support chat tab directly, your chief operators have got your back day and night! *Jodi