Synchroteam

Field service management software. Live support. Free trial.

4.5 /5 (50 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
4.3
4.1
4.3
4.2
Ryan P.

Not great, not terrible

Reviewed on 27/12/2017

Price was the winning factor to why I started using this product. The sales team did a good job of presenting the potential of the product but a poor job of explaining the shortcomings that would become discovered in my first month of using it. Overall I'm not terribly happy with the investment and I won't be using it long-term. Unsure what I will move to going forward.

Pros

The cost isn't terrible for what you can do. There are some interesting features that some might find really useful. It's quite customizable, so if the features are useful the level to which you can get with the tools such as reports can be quite the positive experience.

Cons

Pricing is in euro which makes the fluctuation of costs due to rising/falling dollar rates difficult to anticipate how much is withdrawn each month. I've run into some glitches/issues when setting up reports that don't function as intended. The workflow for setting up very dynamic reports is terrible. The UI feels clunky. Pages don't load live changes made to progression of jobs and there is a lot of work that could have been done better. I feel like I've paid for a platform that was developed in the 1980's and hasn't been updated since. Like it was the beta of someone's project that was never finished, but now is being marketed as a completed product. It feels old, poorly managed, poorly supported, and like there is a general lack of care around what the end product looks like, does, and how it functions.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you for your review Ryan, we appreciate your honest feedback. We apologize for the issues you are facing with reporting and the UI, and would love to get more information on the glitches you are experiencing so that we can resolve them promptly. Please contact our support team (https://www.synchroteam.com/contact.php) so that we can assist in improving the dynamic reporting workflows for Victoria Moss & Gutter. Also check out our latest update, which includes a time tracking module that syncs tasks seamlessly between the mobile application and Synchroteam¿s platform. For more information on the update visit https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/2018/03/08/time-tracking-new-module-synchroteam/

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Ben W.
Industry: Computer Software

Excellent Software with excellent service

Reviewed on 18/08/2019

Pros

The scheduling, the custom job reports, and the automatic sycn with Zoho.
And - SUPPORT. Any new integration needs support and the Synchroteam support are available immediately.

Cons

It is a bit hard to understand some of the documentation. Took some time to set up a custom job report

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Ben for your excellent review of Synchroteam's field service management solution. We are pleased to hear that you have found our support team useful and take advantage of our around the clock assistance. We are also glad to hear you are taking advantage of the sync with Zoho as well as scheduling and custom job reporting. Thank you for your feedback regarding our documentation, we will forward it to our support team for potential enhancements. Also, be sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry or future client implementations.

Anasthasia W.
Industry: Real Estate

Synchroteam is an excellent cloud-based field service management solutio

Reviewed on 18/05/2018

Pros

It offers advance job management so you can mange and find new jobs on the go. Another great feature that we found was that it helps you to fully navigate the current positions of you office and your workers routes. It also tracks your path to help us manage all part movements between depots/warehouses and our vehicle fleet. Set minimum quantity alerts, pricing and track by serial number.

Cons

Their is actually nothing specific synchroteam. When you have crawled through a number of different services you don't find anything specific in this. It is also missing some features, for example can't search by serial number. Custom reports were confusing at first. Their support team was very helpful and we now understand how important and powerful this feature is

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Anasthasia for your review of Synchroteam’s cloud- based field service management solution. We are glad that the Realty Ohio Real Estate team is using our advanced job management features to schedule and track jobs while on the go. We are pleased to hear that Synchroteam has helped manage all moving parts of your business, and that you are taking advantage of our inventory management system to track quantity, pricing, and serial number. We encourage you to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry. Also, please continue to reach out to our support time to help clarify reporting and other workflows- we are happy to help.

William D.

No Support

Reviewed on 27/07/2016

I own a commercial service company in Houston Tx, Like all systems, they have good and bad points because of the fit all type of software. The bad part you have to try the software to see how it works so you tie up hundred of hours inputting your data. Then reality hits when you call support OMG this company support is in Paris France, So it's message them only and wait ! If you call the US support Luis the sales rep answers and his knowledge is limited at best and he only works 8-5 M-F so if you have a problem after hours or weekends your on your own !

Pros

OK fit all field service software at a fair price

Cons

NO SUPPORT ! Take it or leave it attitude - They don't care about improving the software - It's just about the collection of the subscription. in fact, I had a Credit Card fail due to a fraud charge on the card and I get an email my account has been terminated. and they turned it off

Response from Synchroteam

Dear Mr. Davis,

I'm Francois Pichon. co-founder of Synchroteam. I'm very sorry to hear about your recent negative experience with Synchroteam. I don't think our sales representative correctly explained the support options to you. This was a mistake on our part and I'm sincerely sorry.

The support for the US is carried out from our office in Miami, Florida. We offer phone support from 9am to 6pm EST (855) 809-6200 and 24x7 support by email [email protected] or via our ticketing service available at http://support.synchroteam.com.

Outside these hours, support is performed by teams around the world in order to meet the needs of different time zones, and one of those other teams is indeed in Paris, France. My apologies that this situation caused you difficulties.

We are pleased that you decided to be a customer.

Kind regards,

Francois.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Jose luis P.
Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Quickly resolved my needs and we started to use it directly in our activities

Reviewed on 22/03/2018

Pros

What I liked most was the ease of use and the intuitiveness of the processes. It's easy, it's simple, it's quick to implement and above all the support is very agile and efficient.

Cons

There is no major problem with the use of software and he trusted that the company will improve it with the feedback of the users

Response from Synchroteam

Thanks for your review, Jose. We are glad to hear that BAIRES SAC found Synchroteam easy, simple and quick to implement. We will be sure to pass along your positive feedback to our support team! If you would like to refer a friend or partner, we have an affiliate program that may be of interest. (https://www.synchroteam.com/affiliates.php) Thanks again for your review.

Industry: Facilities Services

worth his money

Reviewed on 13/02/2019

For our small team the software is very good. It gives me the opportunity to better manage our customer service and make the work more transparent to the customer.

Pros

reat flexibility, excellent customer service, value for money compared to other products very good

Cons

Planning a bit awkward, no own mobile solution for the administrator

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you for your feedback on Synchroteam¿s Field Service Management Solution, and find it a great fit for your mobile workforce. We are happy to hear you find our solution as flexible as it is valuable. We are glad our customer service has been able to assist you in resolving issues, and encourage you to reach out to them to help the planning aspects you might be having some trouble with. We recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/), which has tons of tips and best practices for enhancing customer service and making the work even more transparent to the customer.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

David T.

We have been very satisfied with the features and functions of Synchroteam.

Reviewed on 10/03/2016

I found Synchroteam when I was interested in automating our service dispatch system. We found Synchroteam to be very user friendly and easy to implement. I was concerned about the time zone difference for customer support but found that they are very responsive. I have been very pleased and recommend Synchroteam.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you for your positive feedback David, we are glad Synchroteam has been a satisfactory solution for automating your service dispatch system. We are pleased to hear that the Advent Automation, Inc. team has found Synchroteam to be user friendly and responsive to jobs in different time zones. Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Petia S.

Easy to learn and use and Affordable.

Reviewed on 08/03/2016

I find Synchroteam easy to use, it suits all of my needs. I like that templates it can be modified to desirable design.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Petia for your positive feedback on Synchroteam¿s usability and affordability. We are pleased to hear the Zenit Services team is utilizing our customizable template feature, and that our solution meets all of your needs. We encourage you to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Mathieu G.

Reviewed on 06/06/2017

Alejandro T.

I has improve our daily operations in comparison to the manual old fashion way we used to have.

Reviewed on 08/02/2018

We used to make maintenance reports by sending emails to a unique account, but it was so unpractical to followup, so moving to Synchroteam was a big improvement, but there are still a few things that could be better.

Pros

This software really help us to centralize all the maintenance reports in one single place and makes the management and technicians jobs easier.

Cons

I don't like the fact that we have issues with the android app in some phones, we also had several issues that lasted a couple of days, so the support was not that fast, also you cannot have users with multiple roles, only technicians can use the mobile app, the kpis reporting is very limited, and it doesn't have a real time gps tracking of the techs driving routes.

Response from Synchroteam

Thanks for your review, Alejandro. We are glad to hear that Vidbox Inc. found Synchroteam has improved your business efficiency.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Danson M.

Enables dispatch management in an easier mode

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 30/05/2018

The workflow is smooth and manageable

Pros

There is a free trial mode for the software before making the final decision to buy the product
There is online support available to the new users

Cons

In areas where there is slow connection tracking down the various employees can be challenging in that situation

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Danson for reviewing Synchroteam¿s Field Service Management software. We are pleased to hear you find our workflows smooth and manageable, and that your organization is benefitting from our dispatch management functionality. We apologize for the inconvenience low-coverage areas cause when trying to track mobile employees, but make sure to read about our offline mobile application features that will allow them to view and edit job details, even when there is no service in the area (https://www.synchroteam.com/mobile.php). We also encourage you to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Ian M.

For a field-based service team Synchroteam fits our business extremely well, and is great to use

Reviewed on 09/05/2018

Pros

- Huge time-saving capability over paper-based job and direct input invoice processes
- Improves accuracy
- All internet-based and paper-free, no infrastructure required
- Value for money
- Easy to use and effective mobile app for field-based technicians
- We can create simple, custom job report templates that fit our business
- Job validation / customer invoicing via the desktop is simple and quick
- We can automatically email PDF copies of jobs and invoices to our customer
- Simple invoicing export CSV file for manipulation and import into accounts systems
- Our customers can access secure online portal to view their validated jobs and invoices
- Potential to calculate technicians' hours and pay through the new Timesheets module
- Support team on hand to resolve any problems

Cons

It's a young product and so there are still a few things that could be refined, and we haven't really felt able to use the inventory module yet, but this doesn't detract from the great benefits gained from using Synchroteam

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Ian for your positive review on Synchroteam¿s job management, mobile app, and support team. We are pleased to hear your customers are benefitting from paperless invoicing and our secure online portal. We are also glad to know you have been taking advantage of our new time tracking module and custom report templates for on the job efficiency. Feel free to reach out to our support team on how to make our inventory module work for your business, and make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Uzair khan

Finally found what I was looking for

Reviewed on 29/01/2014

I start using Synchroteam in my appliance service and repair business. First I created a trial and I got an unbelievably quick response for a demo. In the demo I was shown how to get the maximum of Synchroteam. It was fantastic and I was ready to go after an hour from scheduling engineers to billing. The solution is super easy and they have responded very quickly to every question I have asked yet. The best feature I admire is my engineers can use the mobile app in offline mode means no need to worry about internet. Before I was stuck with pen and paper and my business was down and unsatisfied customers. By using Synchroteam my business went from 13 jobs per day to 21. Highly recommend.

Pros

Mobile app can be used in offline mode, schedule engineers according to Skills, earliest arrival or shortest distance, numerous free connectors, customer portal, import jobs, customer, site etc, more efficient to use, job report are super easy

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you for reviewing Synchroteam Uzair- we are glad we were the solution you have been looking for! We are happy to hear that the free trial and demo service was able to show you all the fantastic features Synchroteam has to offer. It is fantastic to hear how your appliance service and repair business has grown since using Synchroteam, and how our customer support team was able to get you there. Since your engineers benefit from the mobile app, especially in those low-coverage areas, make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Stephen G.
Industry: Machinery

Straight forward and easy to utilize.

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Pros

This is a great tool if you have employees who are out and about. Very easy to use and a great way to bring efficiency to your team that is in the field. Or spread across your facility.

Cons

Lack of technical support. If you are in the field and you come across issues you need to have good help readily available.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Stephen for your review of Synchroteam¿s field service management solution. We are happy to know your team has found our solution easy to understand, and has helped improved efficiency. We apologize that our technical support team has not met your needs. Our support team is available around the clock to assist with any issues and help design the system to work for you, so please contact us if you are experiencing any technical issues so that we can better assist you and your technicians in the field. In the meantime, we recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release best practice recommendations and other helpful tips for your industry.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

David P.
Industry: Warehousing

Excellent product with useful features

Reviewed on 11/01/2019

Pros

Easy of use.
API for interfacing with your ERP system.
Comprehensive functionality.
Excellent pdf report with photos to email to your customer.

Cons

A users needs two logins if they need to use the web site and the mobile app.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you for reviewing Synchroteam David- we are glad Interpump Hydraulics (UK) Ltd has found our field service management features useful! We are happy to hear that you are utilizing our API connection for your ERP system and enjoy the photo embedding capabilities in our customizable client invoices. Thank you for your feedback regarding double accounts when technicians need mobile access, we are currently working on a solution. In the meantime, we recommend checking out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry.

Jackson R.

Finally someone gets this right

Reviewed on 18/01/2012

We've been looking around and have tried other solutions like vWork and and connect2field. Synchroteam says they have been doing this for many years and it shows. There are a ton of features that follow and intuitive workflow for our industry - the planning tool is incredibly useful - and important details such as being able to manage jobs that require dispatching more than one person are invaluable.

We were happy to see that mobile clients for iPhone, Android and Blackberry are available - as such we did not have to buy any new terminals for our staff - it worked from day 1. The mobile app allows us to collect signatures, photos, and we see this information in real time in the back office.

Pros

Feature set, Planning tool, Workflow, mobile clients for multiple platforms

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Jackson for reviewing Synchroteam’s field service management software. We are pleased to know our key features- such as job management, workflows, planning, and our mobile application- has benefited your team members as well as your clients. We encourage you to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for your industry. Our support team is also on standby to answer any questions you might have!

Cristiano A.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Excellent tool for managing teams

Reviewed on 09/11/2018

The Syncroteam improved our operation and help us to manage better our field team.

Pros

The features and the facility to customize for our operation.

Cons

The support in brazil and the tool doesn't have a BI tool.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Cristiano for your review. We are happy to know Synchroteam¿s field service management solution has been a successful tool for managing your field team. We are glad you are taking advantage of our customizable features, and that our software has improved your operations at Frigocenter. We appreciate your input on feature requests and look forward to constantly improving our product for our customers around the world. If you haven¿t already, check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Simon H.

Easy Implementation / Customisation

Reviewed on 21/03/2016

Pros :
Easy to setup and customise
Good scheduling APP on Andriod and iPhone.
You literally could be up and running sending jobs to technicians within and hour
Fast Customer Service Support
Great help with custom form templates
API works well with good documentation
Very good value for money

Cons:
The Invoice/Quote could do with being customised by the end user with a template that they can define.
Not really a con, but in the APP on the Calendar view upcoming jobs/status could be clearer

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Simon for your review of Synchroteam¿s easy to use software. We are pleased to hear that the Armstrong Fluid Technology team has benefitted from our quick setup, customizable options, and helpful customer service. We are happy to know your technicians are taking advantage of the mobile scheduling, and appreciate your feedback on customizing the invoice/ quoting for specific end users. Make sure to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) to see the recent updates we have made to improve scheduling/ time tracking, our new mobile application features that help technicians while on the job, and other important releases and best practices.

Luimer D.

Excellent work tool excellent performance and excellent competition in the market

Reviewed on 30/04/2018

Pros

Easy to use and very flexible work planning tools with multiple platform options,
A fair price for what it offers

Cons

We have no problem with this platform are only small things to improve and update as for example the search for serial numbers

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you for your review Luimer! We are happy to hear that Telefónica is benefitting from the work planning tools and platform options. We appreciate your feedback regarding the serial number search, and constantly strive to improve our functionality and UI for our customers. Stay tuned to our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we continue to release updates, such as our new time tracking module (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/2018/03/08/time-tracking-new-module-synchroteam/).

Micah A.
Industry: Construction

Good value for price

Reviewed on 15/07/2020

Pros

Customizable forms and customizable templates were the biggest selling point and are great.

Cons

Lots of small kinks I can work with, but really frustrating that you can't send a job report from the field (you can choose to automatically send them in a notification, but there's no way to automate or use the mobile version to send reports contingent on receiving payment). Technicians are so limited in their permissions which is not ideal for empowered employees or small shops. For payment options, invoices don't have an option to accept credit cards except keying them in on the backend.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

David C.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Reviewed on 11/05/2016

Nicholas P.

Excellent Field Engineer ERP System, with plenty of additional features

Reviewed on 09/03/2016

This system does the basics really well, as well as having a number of functions that you would not necessarily expect to find. There are so many customisable features, as well as the API link, meaning it could be use for anything and everything! It has very quickly become a key feature to our business that our customers love.

Great support also available to help with any issues or queries.

Excellent value for money.

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Nicholas for your feedback on using Synchroteam as a solution for your Field Engineer service company. We are pleased to hear that our extensive customizable features and helpful support have provided tremendous value for your team. We are happy to know that even your customers are benefitting from Synchroteam, and encourage you to check out our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) as we frequently release details on new features, best practice recommendations, and other helpful tips for the Field Service Management industry.

Delgado N.

software very useful to control the work

Reviewed on 20/04/2018

the work performance has improved since we started using this software, we are more efficient

Pros

we save paper, it is easy to use, excellent work planning tools and good use to the calendar it
can be related to other platforms to maximize labor efficiency

Cons

there is no failure as in specific only things to improve as the search for the serial number, but we trust that the company will improve

Response from Synchroteam

Hi Nathaly! Thanks for your feedback. We are so happy to hear that work performance and efficiency at SIDOR has improved! Have you started using the new time tracking feature? (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/2018/03/08/time-tracking-new-module-synchroteam/) Thanks again for your review. We willl continue to make improvements, so stay tuned to our blog! (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/)

Julien C.
Industry: Consumer Services

Reviewed on 09/10/2016

Robert Y.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Efficient. Informative. Useful

Reviewed on 22/02/2017

I'd been running as an independent IT consultant for a few years. All of a sudden I won two big contracts that made hiring an employee and getting some sort of job scheduling/tracking system a priority.

I demoed pretty well every offering. Synchroteam stood out for a couple of key reasons. The biggest for me was their inventory system. Although it is still in its early days and lacking a few features that I hope are on the way, it's a good inventory system that gives me the ability to transfer stock from the 'warehouse' to our cars and know who has what.

There were other systems out there with inventory but a lot of them were overkill for me and most of them were overly expensive. Synchroteam's price is very reasonable and priced by the tech (free admin account) so it was affordable for starting up.

The way it is setup is logical and once you get used to it (It does look different than most of the other offerings, kind of old school) it is pretty intuitive. Creating clients, jobs and sites is straightforward and the details page of each is well laid out for easy digestion of the information.

The mobile app is good, better than most of the others. It has that same old school look as the website (which isn't a bad thing). The display of information and the interaction with that info is well presented. Tapping phone numbers calls the client, tapping the address give you directions, tapping the client gives your more details via the website, etc. When you create custom fields on your jobs (you should) they get their own screen in the mobile app which is a great way to present key information (Serial #s, Model #'s, etc). You can also create jobs in the mobile app which is handy for me as I dispatch on the go.

The biggest shortcoming I can see, although I don't really use it, is the reporting. I'm not really sure what it reports. I've mucked around with it but haven't gotten any valuable information out.

There are some things I would like to do that I can't and some other things that I hope will evolve into something better but I think these guys know what they are doing. I see the product has had updates since I joined a little over a month ago and looking at past changes I can see that they have been continually improving and adding to the system. I've had good interactions with the help desk (although not always getting the answers I would like) and my rep has been attentive but not too attentive.

Demo the software, you'll like it.

Pros

Good Inventory
Good presentation of information
Good mobile app
Customization

Cons

missing some features, for example can't search by serial number

Response from Synchroteam

Thank you Robert for your positive feedback on Synchroteam¿s inventory functionality, ease of use, and mobile application. We are pleased to hear everythingIT has benefitted from our customizable user interface and job scheduling/tracking tools. We appreciate your observation of our reporting functionalities, and continue to release updates that enhance operational efficiency. Within our inventory module you now have the capability to search by serial number manually in the search bar, or scan the barcode of the item. Stay tuned to our blog (https://www.synchroteam.com/blog/) for information on new releases!