Helpwise

Communication and workflow management software

4.6/5
Customer Support Software

Masuk sarker B.

One of the Best Helpdesk Software

Reviewed on 07/11/2020

HelpWise is my everyday used tool. I've tried many helpdesk services in the past, and they were either too complicated to use or too expensive. But helpwise is very super easy to use and support system is just amazing.
Continues development make the helpwise software even better. I hope very soon this will be feature a feature rich product like helpscout.

Pros

I have 3 different businesses and I manage everything inside in Helpwise. My team check and reply to all emails, provide customer support, chat with customers. Overall it's just increasing my overall companies productivity. Also, I have created help center using helpwise. This way customer can find their answers by themself. It's reduced the support tickets a lot.

Last the not least, If I face any problem, their support team tries to fix my problem immediately. It feels like, helpwise is my family :)

Cons

Help center UI is not so modern and Needs improvement in Chat beacon.

Help Scout and Intercom

Reasons for Choosing Helpwise

Because helpwise is similar to helpscount and inexpensive too.

Help Scout
Abraham C.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals

Great Help Scout Alternative

Reviewed on 31/10/2021

I am very satisfied and happy with the product. I switched to it without thinking twice.

Pros

Helpwise works just like Help Scout and it does more! You can create canned responses, automation rules, snooze or schedule a reply or email, make forms that can be embedded, integrate their own live chat widget, has an in-house file manager, and so much more! As you can see, some of these are not available in Help Scout!

I really like the UI/UX of this app, it's very modern-looking and easy to navigate. The onboarding was very easy for me. I was able to add a few inboxes in just a few minutes.

They also have a good amount of integrations. I use Asana daily on my work and I'm so glad it has native integration with it.

Being able to connect your social media channels as inboxes is also another thing to love. Facebook comments can also be connected! That's a time saver for me as I manage our Facebook page.

I wanted to try their live chat widget but I haven't had the time to install it yet. This customer support app is a must-have for my e-commerce businesses. I'm so glad I found Helpwise, it will be my go-to service for my customer support tasks.

Cons

I hope they can add more integrations in the future. I'm using Sendinblue and I hope I can also connect it with this app. Other than that, there's nothing to dislike on Helpwise.

Christina G.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Great product for Customer Service

Reviewed on 09/05/2022

Great service to have

Pros

Super easy to tag colleagues and keep on top of email threads

Cons

I sometimes am not sure if the reports are accurate

Michelle P.

Helpwise Review

Reviewed on 04/05/2022

Pros

Email assignment and round-robin mail routing

Cons

Inaccurate team performance reports and delayed support response

Roger P.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great for team mailbox

Reviewed on 01/05/2022

Support very fast. Helpwise is very open to any suggestions for improvement.

Pros

Great for managing incoming emails into a shared inbox. One email address for the team, and emails no longer go missing or unanswered. We now answer all emails much faster than before.

Cons

There is nothing that we don't like about Helpwise.

Marcelo B.

• Customer Support Software

Brilliant and Easy to use.

Reviewed on 20/07/2020

The experience has been brilliant. I have nothing to complain about. Only good things to say. In addition to that, the customer support is brilliant.

Pros

The ability to do the tasks fast.

The interface is very easy to use and to navigate. By the way, the support is superb. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]gives a brilliant support... As the software is in English and my audience does not speak english, the team made some changes inside Helpwise so that I could use it for my audience. Can you believe that? Neither do I. They added fields inside the platform so that I could use it for my audience.

It is really amazing what these guys did.

Again Helpwise is very well designed tool, easy to use so that you can achieve what is was developed to do. Help you to give the best support to your clients.

Cons

The chat support is very new. I was expecting them to have a more robust chat support. I really believe that they will improve it in the future.

Lex S.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Helpwise is great

Reviewed on 04/05/2022

I have had a great experience with helpwise. No issues

Pros

Product is easy to use and effective. Allowing us to have multiple shared inboxes is great

Cons

We have ran into storage issues before. The ability to increase storage when we get near capacity would be great

Jonatan S.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Easy to use & effective

Reviewed on 06/05/2022

It's been great.

Pros

Easy to use & works well. My team uses it every day to answer customer emails.

Cons

Nothing to complain about really, it's easy to use which is the biggest thing and it has all the necessary features.

Teesha M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

great product

Reviewed on 03/05/2022

Pros

the software easy to use and easy layout
the reports / dashboard very good

Cons

no log in and out times, order of emails should be oldest first

Sarah H.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Helpwise Fan!

Reviewed on 12/07/2021

Pros

I secured a great deal through Appsumo and have been so happy with helpwise that I brought across a second company to use Helpwise. The Support team is very attentive and respond within 24 hours. I love that I can schedule emails to send at a later time. Overall am very happy with Helpwise and look forward to a long partnership with them!

Cons

While the idea of an iOS app is awesome, I have found it challenging and glitchy to use so far. The UI could really use a modern touch but it isn't the end of the world. I rely heavily on the help centre feature and would really love for that to have a make over so that the design is more modern and aligns with my branding. But these are all minor things that really shouldn't put you off this great piece of software that is only going to get better and better!

Walter H.

• Customer Support Software

Surprising gem in the customer support SAAS space

Reviewed on 30/06/2021

Overall the best customer support software I've tried. Not perfect, but the one I'm happy to use and would recommend to anyone that asks.

Pros

The best part of Helpwise actually turned out to be their own customer support. I cycled through a few customer support solutions before I chanced on Helpwise and surprisingly some of them don't even have easy to use support for their own software. Not Helpwise. Their own customer support is fast, responsive, tailored to your issue and best of all, whenever I've found minor issues in the software it's been fixed within hours. I've never seen that before in any other SAAS tool I've used.

Cons

No software is perfect and for Helpwise there are minor issues from time to time, like the notifications not going away after clicking, or occasionally being redirected to a 404 screen. But whenever these things have come up I've mentioned them to Helpwise via their live chat and it's been fixed within 24 hours.

• Customer Support Software

Great collaboration tool for various teams

Reviewed on 11/05/2020

I managed to get my team onboarded without any hassle. We have started using it for our customer support, marketing, recruitment and development teams. As a startup, we are definitely winning with Helpwise with increased productivity and efficient communication.

Lastly, they have got a super-responsive customer support team.

Pros

1. Super easy and quick to set up and get started
2. Intuitive and clean UI/UX
3. Being able to see who is viewing the same email thread in real-time. This has made my life really easier.
4. Seamless integration with Hubspot CRM

Cons

Nothing so far. Email formatting options could be slightly better, I checked with the team and multiple updates are already upcoming.

Selle E.

Email Collaboration

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

It’s fairly easy to use and I like the automations

Pros

We love the ability to see everyone’s email boxes and make internal notes on how to handle requests

Cons

The UI isn’t the best, it could also use the ability to view all inboxes in one place

Jason W.
  • Industry: Food Production

Great help desk software

Reviewed on 27/07/2021

Wonderful to use thus far especially if you have a small business. Customers care takes care of any problem you might have. Might not be perfect, but definitely would recommend to anyone.

Pros

What I love most is that I can schedule emails to be sent any time I want. The support team is wonderful especially in their responsive time frame.

Cons

Only problem I have is that notifications don’t go away immediately after clicking, other than that I have no problem.

Sven H.

Great shared inbox

Reviewed on 15/06/2021

We have got the shared inbox, and that helps a lot. Since normally i am on every CC on every mail. Now we can take a discussion instead of mail so we have everything in one place. Same with mail, som just one answers the mail.

Pros

It has it all. Autoanswers, discussions, Rules, ticket and chat

Cons

I would like it to have translation into my language when i send out mail on autoanswers. But that is just a very minor detail.

• Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Great software..

Reviewed on 15/04/2020

Pros

It is a nice shared inbox software which is really easy and handy.

Cons

As such, i did not find any problem in it.

James S.

Honest Feedback

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

Pros

The platform is very easy to learn and it makes being "one team" so much easier!

Cons

I honestly don't have any cons I can think of, I'm sure there are things that could be better but i don't have any complaints.

Sejal A.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Promising tool

Reviewed on 15/04/2020

Pros

We were looking for a shared inbox software when we came across helpwise, have to say it has been really helpful for our remote team.

Cons

Took us a little time to understand the software being first timers.

• Industry: Accounting Software

AWESOME SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

Pros

FEATURES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE, QUICK RESPONSE TIME

Cons

THERE NOTHING IN THE SOFTWARE THAT WE DON'T LIKE.

Devyn K.
  • Used for Free Trial

Great Concept, works well

Reviewed on 17/04/2020

Pros

Easy to use, has streamlined my workflow

Cons

None that I can think of seems to be working fine

Julio césar L.

• Customer Support Software

Helpwise una muy buena alternativa para centralizar correos con seguimiento y soporte

Reviewed on 04/05/2022

Excelente, seguro y disponible en todo momento

Pros

Fácil de implementar y usar.
Uso en computadora y en celular
Invitar y delegar seguimiento de correos.

Cons

Enlazar a un embudo de correo.
Permita crear una landing page.

Florencia A.

Nuestra experiencia con Helpwise

Reviewed on 29/04/2022

Pros

Nos gusta que el soporte tecnico esta abierto constamente a nuevas modificaciones ante nuestras sugerencias en el uso.

Cons

Encontrar correos pasados cuando tenes varias bandejas de entradas o direcciones de correos es muy complejo. Si bien estan trabajando en el beta del universal inbox seria agradable tener una sola bandeja donde lleguen los emails de todas las cuentas y luego uno poder ir moviendolos como lo desee.