Doodle

Customer Support Software
4.5/5

1115 Software options

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Doodle is great to get people together

Reviewed on 20/09/2021

Ever had the issue that you want ten people with differing schedules, maybe also across time zones, to all meet up? You can expect numerous emails, direct messages on various social media platforms and messaging services to make you head spin - or you use a product like doodle. This makes it really easy. You can connect the free version to your google calendar, select the times you know you can make it and invite all those you want at the meeting to add their preferred meeting times across multiple days. They can chose yes/no and 'if need be'. Once everyone has participated in the poll, you can select the most suitable time for everyone and its done. There is a paid tier that gives you additional services such as individuals being able to appointments that are directly added to your calendar and more, but the free version is really great all by itself. Only you as the one setting up the poll need an account with doodle.com - other participants don't.

Pros

Doodle is very easy to use. A polling system to find common times to meet is such a time saver and headache avoider - love it! It is very simple and obvious what to do, the website is layed out great.

Cons

No cons really, except that some of the graphics on the website are a bit dated, which is a small price to pay for a software that is free and solves a problem we have all faced so elegantly.

Ahmed S.
  • Industry: Media Production

• Customer Support Software

Make high quality whiteboard animated explainer videos in just a few minutes

Reviewed on 11/02/2021

My overall experience with doodle was amazing it really helped me create several videos for all my business needs

Pros

What I liked the most about doodle is their huge collection of video templates which are suitable for any type of business or purpose

Cons

I think they should also have a free version maybe with less features or templates for those who can not afford to purchase a subscription

Rich K.

Excellent and easy to use

Reviewed on 09/09/2021

Fantastic. Everyone hates meetings, and as a manager, arranging them is a pain. Doodle takes the pain out of that process. Now if it could only take the pain out of the meetings themselves!

Pros

I’ve used many scheduling products and Doodle is by far the best and simplest to use. It’s interface is pleasing and intuitive, and the instructions for using are so simple even a technophobe like me can master it.

I wouldn’t use another product for arranging netting times and making sure my faculty have reminders for what meetings are upcoming.

The enhancements over the years have only improved its functionality and ease of use.

Cons

I can think of nothing I would improve. I keep coming back to Doodle when other similar products are suggested. I’ve found them all to be inferior to Doddle.

Russell s P.

Powerful, yet simple!

Reviewed on 25/01/2019

Quickly deciding meeting times with groups of people - highly satisfied!

Pros

It can be extremely difficult to arrange/schedule meetings, appointments, and events when multiple people are involved. But the brilliant thing about Doodle is that it does the hard work for you! Here's what I love the best:
- In a matter of a few moments, you can create a poll of options or available meeting times. I can quickly send a link to teammates, who can quickly and easily access the poll and begin to select times that work. What's more is that they can also see other times that have been selected, so I feel like they are more willing to cooperate (if that makes sense).
- This removes text or email chains that go on, and on, and on without end... until we finally come to the conclusion that there's never a good time for everyone to meet up. (After wasting a day.)
- It's absolutely free. I can't believe it. I would think they could be making money with user fees off of this fantastic idea/platform, but no - it's free!
- It's quite simple and intuitive. There aren't a lot of bells and whistles, but that's great. There doesn't need to be advanced features.
- It's easy to use for the first time. It's not overly complex.
- You are notified when responses come in, and you ultimately get to control the meeting time.
- This is somewhat random, but you can be very specific with meeting points. Want to meet at 12:02? Perfect. Want a meeting to end at 9:07... Doodle will do that, too.
- Can link or access your Gmail contacts - fabulous feature!

Cons

There's really nothing to complain about in my opinion. It's a simple designed platform that accomplishes it's goal. Some potential updates to consider would be adding "most commonly used emails," though, that would be helpful. Another idea is build in some sort of Skype, Hangouts, or FaceTime feature if an individual is unable to attend at the appointed time. I realize that gets complicated, though, and is not Doodle's problem to solve!

• Customer Support Software

So much better than confusing and never ending e-mail chains

Reviewed on 13/08/2018

My Ph.D. dissertation meetings are required every 6-12 months and it is really hard to get my entire dissertation committee together on a whim. Since professors are extremely busy people and don't really have time for a bunch of e-mails, Doodle software makes my and their lives so much easier.

Pros

Have you ever tried to get a bunch of science professors to meet in the same room at the same time for a few hours? It's like herding cats, but luckily there is Doodle. The best part about Doodle is that I don't have to e-mail people back and forth to try to coordinate an event from multiple perspectives. Doodle eliminates ambiguity and allows everyone to see everyone else's exact availability for multiple weeks at a time which saves time and effort. It is so interesting to me that meetings can be scheduled really without any words from any of the participants, and I think that is beautiful. Bonus points for not having to try to sound really smart in multiple e-mails to people who are way smarter than you.

Cons

The calendar syncing function seems like it could be a really good idea, but I have had some trouble syncing up all of my calendars in the past and I usually can't see any of my events on there. I'm not quite sure what the function is supposed to do but there is no explanation and I felt like it was not super intuitive.

Easy and Organized

Reviewed on 22/01/2019

Overall it is a simple tool that serves one purpose, to make it easier for everyone involved to find a convenient date for parties, meetings, appointments, trips etc. Instead of going back and forth in an endless email thread we simply need to simply fill the time that works for best for us. It saves time, it is less hassle and improves communication. Also great to sync schedules with people you do not see very often but need to work with.

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to use the tool to collaborate with others in order to find their availability for example. We are a lot of young people in the company I work at and Doodle is always the first step when it comes to organizing events and out of the office parties. Considering we are all busy with friends, exams and nights out Doodle makes it super easy and fast to find out a time and day that best works for all of us. The tool is very user friends and simple, there is almost no way to get confused about what you need to do even if you are not tech savvy.

Cons

My main dislike is that there is no option to change the dates with text, it would be great if I can select if we want to vote for date or venue or activity. Also, it would be better if dates on the checklist were shown at once. Of course there is the expand button, but I think it should be expanded by default when there are lot of options to choose from. Would be nice if the calendar view is improved as well, similar UI to the monthly/weekly Google Calendar type of view would be a great improvement and will also make it easier to use, and it will make the tool look less messy and unorganized.

Ross H.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Doodle grows better and better

Reviewed on 09/05/2021

I've been using Doodle for a long time now and it quickly moved from an interesting little tool, to being my staple meeting organiser. I love the other features (particularly polling) but I particularly appreciate that while it grows in functionality, those functions don't yet feel like bloat. It's also pretty telling that colleagues will often immediately start using it after they become aware of it. Strangely undermarketed perhaps?

Pros

The best part about Doodle is that it is one of those products that is incredibly simple as a concept, yet somehow they continue to refine the idea and add features that I didn't realise I needed until they're available. Just the ability to add "yes but I'd prefer not to" availability responses is fantastic. From the organising side of things I love that you get this simple visual representation of availability and of course that you are given the optimal times for the group.

Cons

There's not a lot that is bad about doodle but the UI is a bit of an eyesore and in the free version the advertisement placement can be deceiving, to the point where responders may miss options in the poll. I guess it is genuinely frustrating that more people aren't using it too.

Andrew P.

• Customer Support Software

Quick polling and easy to intepret results

Reviewed on 12/08/2019

I was introduced to Doodle when I needed to schedule people from multiple organizations for a project and I have used it ever since. I will say that there could be a more advanced tool out there but I have yet to find one that could convince me to stop using Doodle. I think if you are looking for something that all users can understand it is hard to find a better alternative to Doodle. Most people need little to no assistance to use and that can be a life saver on complicated projects and varied schedules.

Pros

Doodle Poll is exceedingly easy to use, I have on multiple occasions opened the site and had my poll ready to go in under 2 minutes, and that is not an exaggeration. You can poll just about anyone with an email address and I have never had an end-user complain about the product or how to use it. Fields are intuitive and you have the ability to make the polls more dynamic than a simple yes/no vote. We mostly use the product to schedule meetings with external stakeholders who do not have access to the University scheduling system. Although other services provide similar features, Doodle seems to be the easiest one for all parties to grasp.

Cons

I now have an full account but before I did I was limited to simpler polls. Preferences and conditions are useful for finding the best time, and I was only able to access those features after joining. That being said, joining is easy. Our mail client can provide some polling as well so we do not necessarily need Doodle, however I have found it more useful.

Andrea R.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Simplicity does the job

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Doodle is there mostly to perform one single task (yet, a task that can drive you crazy unless you are equipped with a suitable piece of software): to schedule meetings by finding intersections across the schedules of a several attendees. Also, it provides the organizer with feedback about other people's replies, making it possible to have real-time updates.

Pros

Doodle is easy to use, meaning that any contact of yours will find it intuitive to use it. This enables you to schedule meetings across a large audience, including people who are not IT-friendly and shy away from computer applications. Also, it is entirely web-based, meaning that nothing has to be installed on other people's PCs, and that any device (including smartphones) is enough to use it.

Cons

Integration with one's calendar is not as smooth as you may expect, but still it's more than manageable.

• Industry: Mental Health Care

Great for scheduling

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

Makes it much easier to arrive at a consensus when multiple people and schedules are involved. It's a great tool schedule meetings and plan trips/parties.

Pros

Trying to schedule meetings and parties with a lot of people can be difficult. Doodle makes it easy for everyone to vote on their preferred dates and times to find a date that works for the majority of people. It collects everyone's response and and updated in real time so when another user goes on to vote, they can see what others have voted for. This makes it way more useful than trying to decide on a date through email as when people reply they don't necessarily reply to the most recent threat and it causes a lot of confusion. The original sender also gets email updates when someone votes so they do not need to check every hour to see if someone has voted.

Cons

Functionally, it works really well. This is just nit picking, but it would be nice if you could customize the poll more (i.e., colors, design, etc.) to make it more appealing-looking. It serves its purpose but it is a very basic design.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A Simple & Serendipitous Scheduler

Reviewed on 16/07/2021

My overall experience has been extremely positive. It is extremely simple to use. For scheduling meetings, it has helped save so much time when compared to attempting to do so via back-and-forth emails.

Pros

Doodle is a fantastic product. I recommend highly as a resource for meeting scheduling. It is user-friendly and it has a price that won't break the bank. It has helped save time and improve efficiency.

Cons

For my various teams' purposes, we did not have any cons. I have never received any negative feedback about the product. Doodle has all of the features that we need relative to simplicity, efficiency and cost.

Steve H.

Easy to use, mobile friendly, free

Reviewed on 17/10/2017

Pros

I like Doodle's ease of use and practicability. I can easily put out multiple dates and times, and it's easy for users on the other end to respond. The user interface is clean and simple, and generally shows all input on one page. It can even be integrated with Google Calendars.

Cons

There are only two things that I don't like about Doodle, and both of these are quite minor. The first is that I have to scroll down to see the user inputs, as ads generally take over the top half of my screen. The second issue that I have is that when users change their availability, it often ends up getting created as a new entry, in a new row, which makes it difficult to track that particular person's overall availability easily.

Thomas C.

• Customer Support Software

I Became a Doodler for Good!

Reviewed on 27/02/2019

Collaboration. Scheduling.

Pros

My favorite of all the newer scheduling apps out there is Doodle. I work in the non profit world and I schedule a lot of meetings between agencies. The most hectic part of my job is scheduling by far. I'm typically bringing in 2 to 5 different agencies for a meeting. Sometimes, I'm not even going to be present for a meeting but I still have to make sure it happens. Doodle does the work for me. Doodle allows me to suggest times to meet on behalf of a particular client and get everybody on board. The interface is super easy to use and the whole group appreciates its efficiency. Participants let me know when they are available and when I have everybody on board we can pick a location and BAM...it's done.

No endless emails with a ton of CC's. Real-time decisions are made quickly and efficiently. Give Doodle a try. You'll have plenty of time to spend on other things.

Cons

Nothing. Doodle is fantastic. It's the only scheduler you'll ever need!

Rachel S.

Schedule Events Quickly with Doodle

Reviewed on 27/12/2019

I am very happy using this software, it saves a lot of time and energy!

Pros

What I like the best about Doodle is that it makes scheduling a no-brainer. In the past I've had to go back and forth through email and text about when is the best time for a party, rehearsal, meeting, etc. However, now I'm able to just create a quick poll and make it happen. It also has a couple different formats that you can view the poll in (table and calendar), which are nice options.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about Doodle, except that you have to remember to actually use it! But that is no fault of the software itself. Maybe if more people use it then it will be a reminder for everyone else that this helpful tool exists.

Giti Z.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Best Scheduling App

Reviewed on 28/02/2019

Fantastic! Highly recommended.

Pros

In my opinion, Doodle is the best scheduling App out there. It is very difficult to find a time that works for different people with conflicting schedules. Doodle simplifies a very difficult process and it is free to use. Redundant back and forth emailing and schedule juggling is thus reduced to one simple email. Its ease of use and multiple features in the free version make it one of the best productivity app. I personally use it to schedule my Ph.D. dissertation meetings. My professors have such conflicting schedules that there is no other way we could all find a time that works for all of us. What I like most about the app is that I can connect it to my calendar, which allows me to quickly oversee if there are scheduling conflicts.
Doodle is highly intuitive and easy to use – even if you are new to the app. Further, I like the notification system, which means I can quickly think of contingencies as soon as the results are in.

Cons

The only thing I do not like about it is that if I want to place a deadline on the poll, I will have to upgrade to premium. Otherwise, I love it for its efficiency and the ease of use.

• Used for 2+ years

A great way to coordinate schedules for meetings with external stakeholders

Reviewed on 12/07/2018

Doodle allows you to create and administer polls with ease! It streamlines my job and makes the process more efficient for respondents as well.

Pros

Doodle allows you to create a poll that can be sent to pre-determined invitees, or you can send a weblink in a regular email. This is probably the very easiest way to schedule a meeting with multiple people, if you can't see their calendars using Outlook.
Having time zones enabled makes webinar scheduling much simpler, and you can download results of the poll as an excel sheet, for analysis.

Cons

I wish that the polls didn't expire over time, since i use the same polls annually. This is only a minor annoyance, and I believe the polls are saved if you make a paid account, though.

Tugce E.
  • Industry: Public Policy
  • Used for 2+ years

Super convenient and time saving

Reviewed on 30/08/2019

It provides efficiency in terms of time management, planning, and organization.

Pros

Doodle is a great scheduling tool to make appointments and set up meetings for groups consisting of several people. It is very easy to set up the available slots/options, circulate them efficiently, and receive the results in an immediate manner. The fact that it is free, simple and very user friendly and does not require much tech knowledge is another plus for people/groups who are not necessarily specialized in online communication and/or Internet correspondences.

Cons

It is not always very easy to load events in personal calendar into doodle,but I don't see it as a major disadvantange myself.

Great scheduling program

Reviewed on 10/01/2019

Overall, this is an easy program to use. It has a free portion that I use since my scheduling is not done often. However, I love the fact that invitees can see who can meet when and if there’s a hard to reach/schedule person on the list, they can and do try to work their own schedule around that person.

Pros

I can use this program to schedule meetings and get pretty good results. As invitees see everyone else’s availability, it subconsciously helps to have them cooperate in scheduling an agreeable time.

Cons

Somehow I’ve found that some people just don’t get how to use this very simple program. It’s really a no brained but I’ve had some older citizens just not get it. I chalk it up to not being savvy with ANY software.

• Industry: Writing & Editing
  • Used for 1+ year

Quick Tool for Finding Meeting Times

Reviewed on 04/02/2019

This tool is especially useful for scheduling online meetings with people working remotely, as you are less likely to know their schedules, be in the same building, etc.

Pros

I like that it allows me to figure out the best day/time for my colleagues/friends out of several possibilities. The yes/no/"if need be" option lets people indicate what would be ideal vs. technically doable for them. Ease of use is huge -- you just enter your info, send it out, and check back later to see the responses. It's much more efficient than email because it's designed for this exact purpose.

Cons

This isn't really Doodle's fault, but the software is only as good as the people you're sending it to. So if they won't take the time to respond, you don't get your info. Sometimes it's harder to get people to reply to a "speculative RSVP" that isn't firm yet.

• Industry: Research

Nice and simple scheduling tool

Reviewed on 22/05/2019

Regular scheduling of meetings, workshops and presentations at work.

Pros

This is a tool we use all the time to find the right time for our work meetings and workshops. It is very easy to use and the interface layout looks really nice. The user-friendly interface allows for an easy specification of time slots simply by using a mouse to draw rectangles that correspond to the time slots. It takes only 4 steps to create a Doodle survey.

Cons

There is nothing specific that is not to be liked about this tool. Probably the only issue is that when there are many time slots to select from they are not immediately displayed in the window, but you need to expand it by clicking on the table. There should be a way to nicely spread the whole table across the screen and show it all at once.

Erin S.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Doodle Polls - the easiest way to find mutual meeting times!

Reviewed on 05/02/2021

I use Doodle polling to find mutually agreeable dates for big meetings I schedule. It's so great to see all the options availble on one screen when the poll is done. Takes away the hassle of emails back and forth with large groups trying to find a good date/time for everyone.

Pros

I love that even the base model of Doodle (free version) makes it easy to add as many people as you want, and as many date/time options that you want for a poll. It even allows you to use text as your options vs. date and time (ex. Option 1 - Panera for lunch on Mondays Option 2 - Jersey Mikes for lunch on Monday). It also sends you as the administrator email updates when participants respond to your poll.

Cons

I don't like that once someone submits their answers to the poll, they are unable to edit their selections. It allows me as the administator to edit, but this means then that they have to contact me to change their selections. This can be a bit confusing and I'm not sure why they cannot edit.

Hannah S.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

My go-to software for scheduling

Reviewed on 20/02/2020

This software makes it easy to schedule meetings and view everyone's availability.

Pros

Doodle is very easy to use. The software is intuitive for a user to setup a poll and intuitive for people to respond to the poll. To respond to a poll it requires no software download to your computer. I love the fact that it displays options in your current time zone. This is a huge help when you are scheduling meetings for groups of people located in different time zones.

Cons

This software only allows people to mark their availability for specific meeting times you designate and does not allow flexibility. For example, if you have a meeting time from 12-1pm and are only available from 12-12:45pm, you only have the option to mark yourself unavailable.

Jose V.

Super effective and easy to use

Reviewed on 02/08/2019

I was looking for something to manage many different schedules and set up sessions and Doodle absolutely delivers.

Pros

As a personal trainer I'm in charge of my own schedule and my own clients. I gotta balance my office time with the schedules of over a dozen people, some of which vary week to week. Doodle has been the best way to get us all on the same page, whether I'm setting up a group class or a private session. It's easy to set up and easy to respond to, which my older clients appreciate.

Cons

Nothing - it's reliable and easy to use for all my clients.

Sarah Y.

Good for Setting up Meeting Times

Reviewed on 19/10/2019

MY experience was very good.

Pros

I like that it is easy to see all the meeting time options and that there is a green checkmark for the times that I choose. The color-coding with the green and red makes it really easy to see at a quick glance. The website is neatly designed and easy to navigate and is my go-to when I need to set up a meeting with multiple people.

Cons

It is a little hard to navigate when I am picking meeting times on my phone. When there are a lot of meeting times options I end up having to scroll a lot on my phone to find the ones I can attend, but it's not too bad and I eventually got used to it.

Meher M.

• Customer Support Software

Super easy, fits all the criteria for scheduling tools

Reviewed on 18/07/2019

EXCELLENT tool for the person managing schedules for a whole bunch of people -- whether you're trying to schedule one giant meeting with conflicting schedules, or organize one-on-one meetings with a bunch of people as their manager, this tool is your saving grace. Just be ready to figure out a way to do engagement with the people you're trying to engage manually!

Pros

Let's you send out options for scheduling meetings in intervals of 15 minutes

Cons

No auto follow up with the signer which means you need to manually do all the follow up