1,045 reviews

1,045 reviews
Amy P.

My go to scheduling software!

Reviewed on 20/01/2021

Awesome, I am always recommending it to other people. It is easy to create polls and easy to participate in them as well.

Pros

So easy to use. I use Doodle all the time when I am needing to schedule a consistent meeting with multiple people. This is a supervisors dream come true. Makes planning with multiple people SO easy.

Cons

I have never run into issues using Doodle.

• Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Scheduling Made Easier!

Reviewed on 05/10/2018

Doodle is one of those companies whose product has become a commonly used noun or verb (Google, Tupperware, Saran Wrap, etc.), because it's just that useful! Any attempt to schedule a group meeting or event always wraps up quickly with a plan that "We'll just send out a Doodle!"

Pros

Doodle is FANTASTIC for group scheduling. I have used the free version extensively for groups of various sizes and scheduling options of various numbers, and it beats any other form of group scheduling that I've tried (although I haven't used any other scheduling softwares, only emails/texts/unfortunately lengthy conversations). When creating a Doodle, there are many customizable options for date and time combinations, and it's easy to send a quick link to participants or send it directly from Doodle's site. There are options for polls to be visible to other participants or private; the visible option is great when we're trying to fill various volunteer shifts and want people to be able to see where we need the most support! When filling out a Doodle as a participant, it helps to be able to toggle back and forth between calendar and list views for schedules (although long lists still get a bit tedious to fill out if you are using a phone instead of a browser on your computer). It's also easy to go back to the link and edit your entry if your plans change.

Cons

If you have LOTS of scheduling options to consider, it can be difficult to add all of the entries when first creating the poll. There is a helpful "duplicate" option, but it doesn't work as well if you don't have the same times available each day.

Justin G.

• Customer Support Software

The software that makes life & scheduling easy!

Reviewed on 15/01/2019

Doodle is a game-changer. In our busy lives and days, Doodle allows for us to schedule accurately and fairly. It eliminates the guesswork and time it would otherwise take to determine times that work best for all. Best of all, it's accessible via the palm of our hands and takes seconds to create. I can't imagine my day-to-day without Doodle and where I'd be if it wasn't for this amazing solution-solving software.

Pros

The absolute best thing about using Doodle is that our entire organization and stakeholders love participating in it! We all use Doodle and most importantly, it makes our lives easy and guarantees buy-in and participation in order to pick the optimal meeting and scheduling times.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about Doodle. It is easy, efficient, and well-like by all!

John V.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

The Simplicity of Doodle Outweighs Any Features Lacking

Reviewed on 17/11/2019

Overall, the ease of use and the simplicity of Doodle outweighs any failings or lack of features. I can send the polls to many participants without having to train them on how to respond. It is pretty intuitive, and allows me to pool responses from a large group of people who are both inside and outside my organization. This makes scheduling meetings with people from various organizations or groups much easier.

Pros

I liked most the simplicity of Doodle. I can set up a Doodle poll easily and either email to participants, or copy a link and email it myself. It is easy to compare answers, and it is user-friendly for participants and colleagues who are not as tech savvy.

Cons

The poll is limited in options, and if you are suggesting multiple dates and times over many weeks or months, the poll becomes a bit tedious and time consuming to build. Also there is little space to customize questions among certain days.

Jovana V.

All present!

Reviewed on 20/07/2019

Most of my out-of-work activities are set up with Doodle. Both my friends and family are using it and we all find it the most convenient tool to agree upon the time and to get together.

Pros

I enjoy the simplicity of Doodle and the fact that it is super easy to use. I never heard that anyone had any problem with it figuring their way around. Since I am not using it that often, the free version works for me perfectly.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike if you are looking for a simple, intuitive tool. Sure, there are not a great many features, but this is why it is so appealing.

• Customer Support Software

Strongly recommend- it's free and more users, more functionality to come!

Reviewed on 30/05/2018

Pros

It's free!!! I probably use Doodle once a week. It's the easiest program I've found to quickly make and distribute scheduling polls to multiple people. The developers have done a great job at making the program very easy to use and with just the right functionality for what you're looking for. We've actually started using Doodle for shift schedules so that our part time staff can easily sign up for shifts. It has worked wonderfully so far, we are very pleased. They put out new functionality fairly frequently, which is nice.

Cons

Biggest issue I have with this program is that you can edit an entry once you submit it. This makes things challenging when schedules or thoughts change. Other than that, the features aren't the most robust, but for a free program, you can't complain.

Sebahattin G.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

• Customer Support Software

Meeting planning has never been this fun and easy!

Reviewed on 17/10/2020

Pros

Doodle is easy and fast to use. I think doodle is a great tool for large and busy groups to easily assess availability and schedule meetings. Group work, surveys, projects etc. The best option for you. Too many meetings thanks to doodle
and created an event. It is a great software that makes my job enjoyable.

Cons

There are no issues I don't like. The software is great. It makes projects very easy to do.

Shavon F.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Doodle

Reviewed on 25/11/2018

Pros

I have mainly used this for scheduling 1:1 sessions with students. Doodle has made that easy to do. I can provide multiple available times and send the link to my students and they can get in where they fit in. This takes the stress off of reaching and trying to schedule individual sessions with 15-17 students.
There is also a mobile app and that have provided some convenience.

I've also used the service when others are trying to plan meetings. I like ease of use of trying to find mutual available times for meetings. And it gives the option of allowing people to remain anonymous.

Cons

The functionality of this product can take some time to get comfortable with. I find that it takes me more time to put together my doodle than I anticipate, however, it's not something that has kept me from using it.

Greg F.
  • Industry: Aviation & Aerospace
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Easy way to align multiple schedules for a meeting!

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

I like using Doodle to get people on the same page to have a meeting where scheduling could otherwise be difficult. I've use it a fair bit in the volunteer space. You need to keep things easy for volunteers so they don't walk away. This is a great tool for that! Just define the options you want to choose from and send a link. Users click the link, visit the site, choose their best options and you get the results in a visual format to help the admin select the timeslot. Easy! Effective!

Pros

Doodle is easy to administer and also easy for teammates to respond to when we try to align several schedules for a meeting. The graphical interface gives easy at-a-glance access to responses to plan the best time for a meeting.

Cons

The freeware version is slightly crippled, but I've never seen that as an issue. I guess I'd like a few more features in the free version, but "beggars can't be choosers"!

Alli C.

Limited Free Features

Reviewed on 07/12/2018

Pros

This is a very convenient way to organize survey results. It's quick to set up, easy to visualize on the website, and can be exported as a .csv as well!

With the paid version, you get a lot more feature and control, which is nice. The free version, however, will get the job doe for simple survey results. You can't ask for email address or set a deadline with the free version though!

Cons

There is no way to set unique limits for each options (e.g. you can limit each option to 30 available votes, but not 15 for some and 30 for others).

The date option is also limited - we tried to offer 30 minute hourly increments and had to instead make these text options as the date functionality only had months or weeks available.

Saima H.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

The BEST to coordinate schedules according to availability of the team

Reviewed on 07/01/2020

Very positive, especially as I work as a contractor and have to keep my schedule together so I can do work at different places. Doodle is quick and efficient.

Pros

This got rid of the hundreds of emails coordinating people's availability (especially annoying because someone ALWAYS has to hit "reply all" with details about their lives about why this or that date doesn't work for them.) Now I can schedule myself so my boss can see (because it is no one else's business) and not have to know or care about anyone else's issues with the schedule.

Cons

Nothing to dislike. It's straightforward and takes nearly no time at all to use. I can communicate with whomever I need to without anyone else being involved.

Ian M.
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

An easy way to create a free open calendar (i.e. office hours)

Reviewed on 09/08/2020

Overall, I've found Doodle easy to use and a perfect fit for what I needed it for: holding open office hour blocks of time that my interviewees can sign up for.

Pros

Doodle is easy-to-use and has been around for several years so many users are familiar with it (making for a lower learning curve on the "recipient" side). You tell the system what your hours of availability are and then send links to your calendar slots to whomever you want. The recipients can then sign up for a slot and it's automatically added to your calendar (I use it with Google Calendar). You can tell it how much time you want as padding between meetings to keep from getting too crunched between meetings. You can also give Doodle a "cut off time" so that you don't have any slots that have last-minute bookings. I schedule meetings early in the day, so it's nice to require a 24-hr cut off so that I can go to sleep at night and not get surprised by a newly booked meeting first thing in the morning.

Cons

Setting the open-hour window is a bit clunky in areas. The "work day" boundaries isn't obvious what it's for, and you can't set unconventional times (like starting after noon).

The free tier is perfect for holding "office hours" style calendar slots (it works perfect for my interview scheduling) but the free tier doesn't allow you to do a 1-on-1 negotiation for a time slot. If you're looking for that feature you will have to subscribe to the paid tier or find another product.

Penny J.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

An Easy Way to Schedule Meetings

Reviewed on 12/02/2021

"Doodle" has become a verb among our staff. "I'll doodle all of you to set up a time" is a frequently-used phrase! Doodle has allowed us to efficiently coordinate meeting times, even though we are not working in the same building. It is one of my favorite management tools.

Pros

Gone are the days when a round robin of emails is required to find a meeting time that works for everyone! Doodle conveniently allows everyone to designate their availability. And then at a glance I can determine the best day and time for our meeting! I like how I can offer a lot of day/time options for them to choose from. I also appreciate the ability to limit each participant to choose just one time slot if necessary. I use that feature when I want to schedule one-on-one meetings. The ability to adjust for different time zones and to offer a yes-no-maybe answer mode are also very useful features.

Cons

At least on the free version, which is what I use, the user screen can be confusing for those of my staff who are technologically timid.

Lorna W.
  • Industry: Human Resources

No more herding cats!

Reviewed on 28/07/2020

I've tried a few different ones and Doodle is still the easiest to use.

Pros

Well actually herding cats is easier that scheduling meetings. For cats all you need is a piece of string. People however are another story...Doodle allows you to select times that will work for you and then everyone else gets to vote on what times will work for them - may the best time win! It syncs with my Goolge calendar so I don't have to keep flicking back and forth between windows to see what times to add to the Doodle poll.

Cons

I've changed emails and yet Doodle still won't let me change the email for my account. It keeps reverting to the old email.

Very Good Software

Reviewed on 19/09/2019

scheduling a meeting is never been easy. but doodle makes it very much easier as other peers also can set the times that are available for them and set that time to others.

Pros

This is really good when I needed to arrange meetings with my peers. They also can come online and arrange it so that they also can pick a time that is available for them. Not only with my peers it also helps me to arrange meetings with clients and even with friends. Thus it makes it more easily for me to have a single app that can do multiple works.

Cons

I do not think that there is anything that I do not like about this app, this is the best scheduling app that I am having so far.

Joshua L.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great if you commit

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

Very good if you're committed to using it and make sure your teams use it as well. We've found it works much better for our internal teams who are all on the same systems than with outside clients who might have some compatibility issues.

Pros

As advertised, doodle is very easy to use and can help arrange meeting times for a large team very easily. There are easy plugins for gmail and other email platforms which make it seamless when used regularly.

Cons

I've had trouble in the past getting the extensions to work within gmail, especially if you're using other platforms like Shift, etc. which can mean many programs not getting along with each other.

Joseph L.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

• Customer Support Software

A great way to conduct a poll!

Reviewed on 11/05/2019

I use it for business and scheduling meetings every couple of months

Pros

Simple to set up and administer. As the administrator of many doodle polls, I am very grateful that it’s simple to understand framework that sends emails to me when people participate. Doodle poll changed its layout about two years ago and I wasn’t convinced that I would like the changes. However, I have definitely gotten on board with the layout changes. The online poll creator is easy to use, establish times and dates, and new with the layout change, I can now give participants the option to select possible (but not highly favored) days or times. I can also manage multiple polls that I create very easily!

Cons

I honestly like most all of the features and would strongly recommend this to anyone wanting to create a poll. If I had a con, it would probably be options to immediately share it with an email List that I create.

Elizabeth C.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Huge step up from exchanging emails.

Reviewed on 30/03/2021

With Doodle, there are fewer redundant emails. Plus the person receiving the information gets feedback about scheduling in a very clear format without having to read through everyone's emails, transcribe all the information, and sort out mis-typed dates, timezones, etc.

Pros

It's super easy to make a Doodle poll and to fill out a Doodle poll especially across time zones. Once everyone fills it out, it's very clear what will work for everyone without having to translate emails. In that way, it's so much more effective than sending emails.

Cons

It's less flexible than, say, Lettuce Meet. Doodle doesn't account for flexibility in scheduling and the nuances of people's windows of availability.

Lynda D.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great Scheduling Tool

Reviewed on 31/05/2019

Pros

Doodle is great for coordinating meeting times/dates and for voting when I'm trying to find time to connect with or plan for a group of people. It also has the ability to use detailed functions like only allowing people to choose 1 option, or not allowing the results to be view-able by everyone.

Cons

If you add too many choices in a single poll, it can be tough to look through all of the options, especially when trying to schedule a meeting/event, so be sure to only offer a few options to vote on.

John N.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great organizational tool

Reviewed on 15/03/2018

Pros

I like the ability to organize and schedule a variety of individuals and volunteers for special tasks and for meetings. The latter is especially when not everyone works and has access to a personal computerized calendar of their own. It allows choice and avoids the need to make calls regarding availability. So much faster to get a snapshot of everyone's availability.

Cons

The only con is that it can sometimes be cumbersome to edit and existing event or meeting poll. In some cases, it has been easier for me to start over rather than work through the editing issues.

Edmond L.

• Customer Support Software

Great way to get everyone involved, even if not together

Reviewed on 18/05/2018

We use it most often to decide what everyone will eat for lunch when we do Food Truck Fridays at the office. We'll also decide who gets on what teams for events. Trust me, you don't want to mess up lunch, especially on a day when everyone gets their own fancy grilled cheese from the food truck out front.

Pros

I love being able to get everyone's opinion/choice for something without everyone going off the rails. Giving clear choices and limited room for unwanted input makes getting to an endpoint much faster.

Cons

Sometimes it's a bit clunky to get the configurations you want, but it just takes some time and tweaking. It's also a bit clunky when clicking through on mobile. I use it 99% of the time on my laptop, though, as does most of my team.

Zak S.

Best Meeting Organizer out there

Reviewed on 10/06/2020

Doodle is the best tool for saving me time when trying to coordinate a meeting both internally and externally. I love the calendar integration and ability to have attendees enter multiple times that work for them.

Pros

I love how easy it is to set up meetings without needing to coordinate via email with many employees, agencies, and assistants.

Cons

I wish there were more features with the free version. I'd like for people to be able to propose new times and notify the other attendees that were requested that have or haven't responded yet.

Giuseppe P.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

I love to Doodle

Reviewed on 08/04/2021

Doodle has allowed me to stay on top of my training and education duties by providing a simple, easy and effective way of scheduling group meetings and activities.

Pros

The interface is very intuitive and the options are extensive, even for the limited version. Doodle has become a linchpin for scheduling my group meetings and extra-help sessions for my courses.

Cons

There is very little that I don't like about this software. I might be able to come up with a small dislike if I think about it really hard, but really can't.

Kolby R.

Easy for Busy Students

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

Overall, Doodle has provided my students with an easy use option for scheduling their monthly meet ups for their various organizations and it is done fairly.

Pros

I loved that this software was easy to use and that my students preferred it to other options. Doodle was recommended to me by my students and that let me know it would be something they would definitely use.

Cons

There was a few kinks in the beginning but that was due to me learning the system. Once I figured out how to navigate on my own it was a breeze.

• Customer Support Software

Scheduling meeting has never been easier

Reviewed on 24/08/2019

As a user I am very happy that my company uses Doodle to organize all of its meetings. It gives me a change to express my preference via polls. I think it is very easy to use as a user and would recommend to any company out there, big or small.

Pros

Doodle has so many features and benefits that it's hard to list them all. The thing I am most impressed and enamored with is how easy it is to use. With Doodle, all of the schools within my immediate branch are able to set up meetings and company party at times that are convenient to everyone. There's also a poll feature that allow the organizer to people's preference for time and/or locations. I also love that the software offers branding features that makes it possible for my company to make this piece of software its own. All of this and I didn't even get to the security or the cross-platform features. Amazing!

Cons

I like Doodle a lot and there isn't much I would change about it except tutorials and guides for new administrator. I was only a user, but having seen how it looks from the organizer's perspective, I feel it might appeal intimidating to new admins. I would recommend slightly easier to navigate UI.