Style Intelligence

Cloud-based business intelligence software for enterprises

4.5 /5 (42 reviews) Write a Review!

Robert C.

• Customer Support Software

Solid software with a long history of quality

Reviewed on 17/05/2021

The product has worked very well for our reporting needs. Using worksheets we're able to create virtually any kind of report and calculation needed.

Pros

The ability to create worksheets where we can tie different data together and then show it in dashboards and reports.

Cons

Originally it required a desktop application, but that has been

James M.
  • Industry: Human Resources

In depth experiance.

Reviewed on 13/10/2015

Pros

Inetsoft's solutions were unique in the ability to introduce custom data driven visualizations. I do mean custom- as in using java windows toolkit to draw our own graphics. This was an important consideration for our use cases. The openness and extensibility is impressive.

Cons

The wide variety of capabilities and use case support- particularly through the API can be difficult to figure out and we have experienced some bugs. Inetsoft is generally quick to address a bug once identified.

Mark P.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

Complex Dashboards

Reviewed on 17/01/2019

This is the only tool I have found on the market that could fulfill my requirements 100%. We had a custom built application that we needed to duplicate and Style Intelligence was the only that could do the job. Customer service is great to work with and have made the adoption of Style Intelligence a success in our organization. If your looking for a tool to analyze your data you can't go wrong with Style Intelligence.

Pros

On-Premise Install
Flexible
Multiple Connectors
Easy to deploy
Affordable
Drag and Drop
Fresh UI
Great after sales mentoring program

Cons

Overall I have had good experience with Style Intelligence. A few times when dealing with the support team it has taken some time to respond or resolve my issues, however, my issues have always been resolved.

Eric K.

• Customer Support Software

Highly-customizable solution with broad data source integration options

Reviewed on 20/11/2017

We reviewed no less than a dozen Data Analytics platforms before selecting Style Intelligence.
We have no regrets, the platform is solid, dependable, flexible and meets all our current and foreseeable data analysis needs.

Pros

- Easy to understand user interface
- Great support
- Materialized view provides fast access to large aggregated data

Cons

- Learning curve can be high for creation of advanced worksheets and dashboards
- Altering data source for the worksheet blocks takes time.

Hind D.
  • Industry: Market Research Software

Great Software

Reviewed on 02/12/2016

I've worked with in Style Intelligence iNetSoft for more than 4 years .. am not going to tell you I never had problems because that would be a lie! but I want to say that every problem I faced had a work around right away OR a fix that was applied to the next built :) I've never experienced a better service than the tech people at iNetSoft! and the webinars they offer monthly are great I would totally recommend it for Marketing Dashboard designs.

Pros

the ability to use JS and SQL.

George R.
  • Industry: Utilities
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Great product. Responsive support and training

Reviewed on 29/03/2017

Flexible product with great training and support.
The product has been very useful for quickly creating reports and data views.
Support and training has always been available to us and quick to respond.

Pros

Great support and training.
Very flexible product that can be molded to your preference.

Cons

No cons at this point

Hadi R.

• Customer Support Software

InetSoft Style Intelligence - A top notch solution!

Reviewed on 17/11/2015

Pros

The product has many great features. The vendor is always available to help with implementation, technical support and enhancements. The product is reasonably priced.

Cons

No dislikes; just anxious to see more capabilities and enhancements be added to future releases.

Mohammad F.
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Many useful tools

Reviewed on 21/11/2017

Stacks up well against the competition. It was our product of choice after looking at many
So far our deliverables have proven solid in performance - happy customers !

Pros

* Support team is knowledgeable and very friendly
* Once you understand the pieces, the tool is relatively easy to use
* Generated UI can be very user friendly

Cons

- Due to the many features, the learning curve could be long
- Certain features such as altering data sources could prove cumbersome

Jeniriana R.

Great Service

Reviewed on 22/03/2018

Pros

This intelligent software has helped increase the success of my company. combines on-the-fly data modeling with data visualization to enable rapid development which gives effective and fast results. It also allows users to edit in real time and work with information to make it visible or able to view it faster.

Cons

I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

Jon D.

Visualize Data Like Never Before

Reviewed on 26/04/2017

We are definitely looking forward to our future projects and getting an excellent of view of all of the data they provide.

Pros

We're breaking into the construction industry and we were searching for the right analytics solution. We found that solution in inetSoft's Style Intelligence product. We've been able to meet all of our investors and clients requirements with ease.

Cons

I am quite experienced with tools like this, and I could see how someone less experienced may be overwhelmed by their product.

Alex M.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Trending in the right direction

Reviewed on 15/10/2015

Pros

They are receptive to feedback and quick to incorporate it into their product. They offer a product that is flexible and supports a wide range of use cases.

Cons

I think they still have some work to do in order to make the product more stable and less buggy, but its come a lont way over the last year or so.

Matthew D.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

Robust offering, suitable for all BI needs

Reviewed on 20/11/2017

Pros

The flexibility of the system is very robust. The ability to connect to disparate data sources and "mash them up" into a single dashboard or report makes this our go-to for data analysis.

Cory B.

Embedded and Standalone BI Tool

Reviewed on 19/10/2015

Pros

- Looks very professional to end user
- Depth of tools and features is impressive
- Works with our existing databases
- Ability to integrate with our existing software

Cons

- Steep learning curve with configuration of users and multi-tenancy
- Managing data caching is too complicated
- Initial installation/configuration is confusing and overly complex
- Performance and system resources requirements too high

Hans Z.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

• Customer Support Software

It is a good software but old framework

Reviewed on 02/12/2016

My company start using style studio 10 years ago, at that time, everyone likes it. With the time goes, it seems software is not upgraded so much, it looks old right now. A lot of runtime issue and not very user friendly.

Pros

Able to combine different data source

Cons

Sometimes really slow
Not user friendly

Craig G.

No frills BI

Reviewed on 14/12/2016

The end user experience is not elegant. After 10 years of using the product, the visual designer is still flakey and unpredictable. There is still not a solid mobile architecture based on HTML5. We have to refresh server resources periodically to get performance. Has to be a better may promote changes.

Jeff B.

• Customer Support Software

Style Intellegence, transforming divergent databases into common data

Reviewed on 03/11/2015

Pros

The ability to quickly transform and integrate data from multiple applications and database source types so we can create a common set of reports and metrics for business units using different systems to track their engineering data.

Cons

On-Line document lacks details for many of the more complex commands not used everyday. Product documentation layout is confusing, making it difficult to find answers to what we need when trying to transform complex data sets or build engineering style reports. Seems to be tailored more towards marketing and sales reports.

Steven B.
  • Industry: Insurance Software
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great Product and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 27/02/2017

I have been using this product for almost 2 years, and I find it simple to use and gives reliable results. I recently had a team trying to create a report for 2 weeks with another BI product. Since they couldn't build what they needed they came back to me. I was able to get it for them in less than a day with InetSoft. This has been a common theme here. I am a one person team getting reports to the business faster than the multiple person BI team can create them. I love this product!

Pros

Ease of use, fast performance, customer support is fast to respond and has answers, On the rare case I find something that doesn't work as I expect they give me a workable solution and get an update out quickly. Great online videos to learn how the product works. Really a great product!

Cons

Still looking to find things I don't like.

Jim S.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Customer Solutions

Reviewed on 02/12/2016

Our initial reason to purchase Inetsoft's Style Intelligence (SI) was for dash-boarding sales and service aspects of our business. While SI does this very well, the uses of the program became much, much more. SI manages information for Warehouse activities, service levels, transportation, sales and fresh food processing. We have increase efficiencies, grown margin and improved our customer satisfaction with information garnered from SI.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Scheduler

Kevin K.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

• Customer Support Software

InetSoft Style Intelligence gave us an easy way to offer data visualizartion to our customers.

Reviewed on 30/11/2018

Style Intelligence is used to give our customers easy to understand insights into large amounts of data. Giving them the ability to filter and see energy related time series data with just a few clicks. Time to develop dashboards and automate reports is the biggest benefit we have realized.

Pros

Style Intelligence is easy to use and understand with good documentation, samples and support from InetSoft.

Cons

Performance tuning could be easier to implement. Perhaps the software could analyze use and performance and make recommended settings with an easy way to apply changes.

Danielle C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Nice dashboards, steep learning curve

Reviewed on 29/11/2017

Pros

There are many options for structuring your reports based on your system requirements, the product makes very aesthetically nice dashboards, it is versatile and allows you to create different views (for example I'm able to make layouts for desktops, mobile devices, and PDF reports), the team is very responsive when I have a question about functionality, it has built-in authentication and authorization systems but allows for customization, it allows for combining different data sources and alternating between using them based on authorization

Cons

Steep learning curve and not many resources online other than their documentation, can get slow with very large data sets or complex calculations, some features are not completely intuitive and require a broader knowledge of the tool to figure out

Oana P.

Nice Business Intelligence tool

Reviewed on 15/12/2016

I am using InetSoft for about one year now and I had a good experience with it. I appreciate the ease of getting the reports and dashboards done.
My only complaint is that I can hardly find any help online about bugs and issues. And a community, forum would be really helpful.
The customer service is really friendly and generally helpful, although confusing sometimes.

Pros

Great dashboards

Cons

No user community

Elizabeth B.
  • Industry: Program Development
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Style Studio Review

Reviewed on 14/12/2016

I work in a company that uses your software. And I find it isn't very intuitive. That being said, there isn't much training given on it. There glitches such as, not being able to resize a report after it's been made. Or columns not being able to populate right away.

Pros

Web interface

Cons

The actual software

Brian H.

• Customer Support Software

Great team, great product, great experience

Reviewed on 02/11/2015

Pros

Very responsive, great interactions with the team, and comprehensive training

Cons

At this time we are very happy and have nothing we dislike.

Raja N.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Inetsoft Style Intelligence

Reviewed on 25/10/2015

Pros

Its ease of deployment and use. Easy to create dashboards and reports

Cons

None as we had good experience with this product. I can not think of anything.

Brian J.

Gets the job done

Reviewed on 02/12/2016

Style Intelligence is a lot like a Honda. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles or looks like the nicest car in a parking lot. But it is reliable and it gets the job done at a reasonable cost.

Pros

Easy to Use

Cons

Dull design