Style Intelligence

Cloud-based business intelligence software for enterprises

4.5 /5 (41 reviews) Write a Review!
4.5
Industry: Computer Networking
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Learning has been easy

Reviewed on 05/12/2016

With little to no training, I have been able to teach myself Inetsoft. Anytime I have a question and issue the Support team is always there to help. I love the fact that I can go back and watch the webinars for reference.

Pros

easy to learn

Cons

excel to Mac could be better

James D.

A BIG Data job turned into a small effort

Reviewed on 14/04/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I took on a job that involved analyzing a large amount of complex data. I was really worried that I had bitten off more then I could chew. When I found inetSoft's Style Intelligence I new I would be fine.

Pros

The multi-dimensional charting combined with the ability to really drill down makes this platform one-of-a-kind. They also gave me plenty of options for showing off the results for my finished project.

Cons

Extensive training is needed, but this is pretty typical.

Giovanni B.
Industry: Philanthropy

Superior product all around! Great tech and customer service!

Reviewed on 26/10/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The product is robust and flexible. The entire suite of products are easy to use. The entire InetSoft Team from sales to tech support is outstanding and always helpful.

Cons

I have no negatives to state. So far my experiences have been all positive. So it is difficult to find anything to actually complain about. Both the product and vendor have met my expectations and more.

Gladys N.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Love InetSoft!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 15/12/2016

The ease of setting up and creating reports and I really enjoy the soft colors. Also enjoy all new features and updates.

Pros

The ease of creating data reports.

Cons

N/A

James M.
Industry: Human Resources

In depth experiance.

Reviewed on 13/10/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Inetsoft's solutions were unique in the ability to introduce custom data driven visualizations. I do mean custom- as in using java windows toolkit to draw our own graphics. This was an important consideration for our use cases. The openness and extensibility is impressive.

Cons

The wide variety of capabilities and use case support- particularly through the API can be difficult to figure out and we have experienced some bugs. Inetsoft is generally quick to address a bug once identified.

Mark P.
Industry: Philanthropy

Complex Dashboards

Reviewed on 17/01/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This is the only tool I have found on the market that could fulfill my requirements 100%. We had a custom built application that we needed to duplicate and Style Intelligence was the only that could do the job. Customer service is great to work with and have made the adoption of Style Intelligence a success in our organization. If your looking for a tool to analyze your data you can't go wrong with Style Intelligence.

Pros

On-Premise Install
Flexible
Multiple Connectors
Easy to deploy
Affordable
Drag and Drop
Fresh UI
Great after sales mentoring program

Cons

Overall I have had good experience with Style Intelligence. A few times when dealing with the support team it has taken some time to respond or resolve my issues, however, my issues have always been resolved.

Eric K.
Industry: Computer Software

Highly-customizable solution with broad data source integration options

Reviewed on 20/11/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We reviewed no less than a dozen Data Analytics platforms before selecting Style Intelligence.
We have no regrets, the platform is solid, dependable, flexible and meets all our current and foreseeable data analysis needs.

Pros

- Easy to understand user interface
- Great support
- Materialized view provides fast access to large aggregated data

Cons

- Learning curve can be high for creation of advanced worksheets and dashboards
- Altering data source for the worksheet blocks takes time.

Hind D.
Industry: Market Research

Great Software

Reviewed on 02/12/2016

I've worked with in Style Intelligence iNetSoft for more than 4 years .. am not going to tell you I never had problems because that would be a lie! but I want to say that every problem I faced had a work around right away OR a fix that was applied to the next built :) I've never experienced a better service than the tech people at iNetSoft! and the webinars they offer monthly are great I would totally recommend it for Marketing Dashboard designs.

Pros

the ability to use JS and SQL.

George R.
Industry: Utilities
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Great product. Responsive support and training

Reviewed on 29/03/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Flexible product with great training and support.
The product has been very useful for quickly creating reports and data views.
Support and training has always been available to us and quick to respond.

Pros

Great support and training.
Very flexible product that can be molded to your preference.

Cons

No cons at this point

Hadi R.
Industry: Computer Software

InetSoft Style Intelligence - A top notch solution!

Reviewed on 17/11/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The product has many great features. The vendor is always available to help with implementation, technical support and enhancements. The product is reasonably priced.

Cons

No dislikes; just anxious to see more capabilities and enhancements be added to future releases.

Mohammad F.

Many useful tools

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 21/11/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Stacks up well against the competition. It was our product of choice after looking at many
So far our deliverables have proven solid in performance - happy customers !

Pros

* Support team is knowledgeable and very friendly
* Once you understand the pieces, the tool is relatively easy to use
* Generated UI can be very user friendly

Cons

- Due to the many features, the learning curve could be long
- Certain features such as altering data sources could prove cumbersome

Jeniriana R.

Great Service

Reviewed on 22/03/2018

Pros

This intelligent software has helped increase the success of my company. combines on-the-fly data modeling with data visualization to enable rapid development which gives effective and fast results. It also allows users to edit in real time and work with information to make it visible or able to view it faster.

Cons

I have no complaints about the site, everything has seemed excellent to me so far, I will continue to use the service for a long time.

Jon D.
Industry: Construction

Visualize Data Like Never Before

Reviewed on 26/04/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We are definitely looking forward to our future projects and getting an excellent of view of all of the data they provide.

Pros

We're breaking into the construction industry and we were searching for the right analytics solution. We found that solution in inetSoft's Style Intelligence product. We've been able to meet all of our investors and clients requirements with ease.

Cons

I am quite experienced with tools like this, and I could see how someone less experienced may be overwhelmed by their product.

Alex M.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Trending in the right direction

Reviewed on 15/10/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

They are receptive to feedback and quick to incorporate it into their product. They offer a product that is flexible and supports a wide range of use cases.

Cons

I think they still have some work to do in order to make the product more stable and less buggy, but its come a lont way over the last year or so.

Matthew D.
Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Robust offering, suitable for all BI needs

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 20/11/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The flexibility of the system is very robust. The ability to connect to disparate data sources and "mash them up" into a single dashboard or report makes this our go-to for data analysis.

Cory B.

Embedded and Standalone BI Tool

Reviewed on 19/10/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

- Looks very professional to end user
- Depth of tools and features is impressive
- Works with our existing databases
- Ability to integrate with our existing software

Cons

- Steep learning curve with configuration of users and multi-tenancy
- Managing data caching is too complicated
- Initial installation/configuration is confusing and overly complex
- Performance and system resources requirements too high

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Hans Z.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

It is a good software but old framework

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 02/12/2016

My company start using style studio 10 years ago, at that time, everyone likes it. With the time goes, it seems software is not upgraded so much, it looks old right now. A lot of runtime issue and not very user friendly.

Pros

Able to combine different data source

Cons

Sometimes really slow
Not user friendly

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Craig G.

No frills BI

Reviewed on 14/12/2016

The end user experience is not elegant. After 10 years of using the product, the visual designer is still flakey and unpredictable. There is still not a solid mobile architecture based on HTML5. We have to refresh server resources periodically to get performance. Has to be a better may promote changes.

Josh W.

The Reporting System that won against 50 Others

Reviewed on 30/01/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

I initially started out looking for a Reporting System to meet our specific needs. We were a small company that used Zoho CRM and Zoho Reports. Zoho Reports has a lot of features for being so cheap, however, we wanted to design our own CRM with SuiteCRM. This meant we would need to switch to something that had a lot of capability of larger enterprise solution Reporting Systems, but with a Small Company Price Tag.

I evaluated over 50+ Reporting Solutions such as Qlikview, Report Plus, Tableau, BIME, and Yellowfin to name a few. This one beat them all, it has a complexity that reminds me of Qlikview without the 3 Months of Training Required. It has the flexibility of BIME when placing features on the Dashboard, if not better really. We had a report called our 'Downline Report', which is a unique report for each agent that accesses it. With over 300+ agents, making a unique one for each was a pain in Zoho Reports. With this one, I was able to make 1 report with 1 user account. We then used our online Portal that we built to uniquely filter this report by passing filters into the URL, which was then passed into a MySQL statement each time it was accessed. This made it so that I can make 1 change to the Report and it would change for everyone.

Excellent Reporting System, Excellent Price, and Great Customer Support.

Pros

-Open Dashboard Design
-Highly Flexible system
-Excellent Caching System
-Predictive Analytics
-Embeddable Reports
-High Functionality
-URL Filtering, the ability to pass data from the URL into the Data source to filter the data from criteria on your end
-Several Maps Including U.S. and a World Map
-Use of Javascript and MySQL within Reports
-Ad-Hoc System that empowers your users
-Low Cost compared with other Reporting Systems

Cons

-Robust Aesthetics, has lots of options for colors, and with some work, you can make it look pretty good, but I think they have room for improvement here.
-Data Source Connection Application must be installed on Windows, however, the rest of the Reporting System can be accessed via Web Browser, this all needs to be put online, this is pretty standard for most applications in 2017.
-If installing on Linux, you will need to have a Linux Administrator handy to assist.

Tahmid B.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A Wonderful BI Tool with Promising Opportunity !

Reviewed on 21/12/2016

InetSofts Style Intelligence is robust and flexible business analytics software that scales to enterprise level. The platform, which has a remarkably small footprint, is built to serve the needs of OEM and enterprise developers, an agile, self-service development tool that simplifies advanced data mashups, interactive dashboards, scorecards, exception alerts, and enterprise reporting.

Hope more is yet to come to extend it's added value - Thanks.

Pros

Connects to many commonly used databases, relational and multidimensional, as well as column-based data warehouses.
Multi-dimensional charting and brushing for maximum data exploration.

Cons

Less flexible for customization report.

Saneesh G.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Inetsoft Integrated

Reviewed on 02/12/2016

Inetsoft is a lightweight, easy to use, cost-effective and flexible alternative to rigid and expensive BI reporting tools like Business Objects, Cognos etc. The existence of logical views on top of physical views makes it the ideal choice for integrating into other products. Ok the flip side, the new version seems to have performance issues. New visualization options are not seen in new versions. Integration of analytical tools like R is missing.

Pros

Very light and easy to integrate. Brushing, selection container provides rich interactivity.

Cons

New age visualization is not getting introduced. Analytic tool integration is not getting considered

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Sam Z.
Industry: Telecommunications

Open Standards, Rich Functionality, Powerful Graphics, Good Support

Reviewed on 26/10/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The look an feel, ease of use, user friendliness, Rich functionality, open systems standards, ability to create dashboards with actionable triggers and support for decision making for all personnel (staff, engineers, managers and executives)

Cons

The OEM / White Labeling Integration progress is relatively good but certainly can use improvement which I believe will enhance channel / partner development for the company as well as the prospective partners.

Nathan K.

Business Intellignece made Clear

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 20/02/2019
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Management and Senior Officers of Organization have been given reports and dashboards that they thought wasn't able to design, hence making decision making quite easy. Also, the interactive features available has made it easy to classify different report for different group level in an organization

Cons

The tutorials available are for the previous version and the monthly webinars were quite helpful but you notice the whole of 2018 you had only 1 tutorial.
I believe this is an area where you can really improve.

Denise R.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great! The system is user friendly. Clear and functional dashboards

Reviewed on 17/06/2016
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Product is great. Have various features that could be used.
Setup and training was great! Great support.

Cons

N/A - I have nothing to say inregards to dislikes.

John M.
Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Using InetSoft for Billing Automation

Reviewed on 22/10/2015
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The Product is Solid, we love that we can point to multiple data bases and build reports that can be scheduled. InteSoft gave us tremendous support as we began to train on their system

Cons

At this point we have nothing to apply here. Our experience has been everything positive with InetSoft