SuperSaaS

Online appointment scheduling software for SMBs

4.6 /5 (257 reviews) Write a Review!

Dave Z.
  • Industry: Music

The best of the best

Reviewed on 24/10/2018

It's been great! No hiccups. Solid and reliable. I have never had problems with it not working. I currently just give all my clients the link to my scheduler and everything else (including a contract) is all automated.

Pros

I demoed dozens of scheduling apps before finally going with Supersaas. There seemed to be a lot of apps that seemed great on the surface, but once I got deeper, there would be important features missing. Supersaas was the only one that gave me the flexibility I needed and at a surprisingly affordable cost. I have now used it reliably for over 5 years and it has been great.

Cons

I wish the user interface for mobile gave clients a week's view. Along with the other many options it gives clients. However, the large majority of my clients are just fine with how it is.

It would be nice to have a few more options for superusers.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Dave,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. We're glad to hear that you're having a great SuperSaaS experience.

Rob T.

• Customer Support Software

Solid workhorse but not friendly for admin or users

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

SuperSaas took over from a manual calendar and was a great leap forward.
It's failed to keep up with advancements in web user friendliness and looks but we have managed to set up our pricing structure using 23 rules by grouping customers. To group the customers we had to access each one individually...

Pros

It does the job solidly and doesn't promise beyond what it can deliver.
If you are willing to put the effort in it is pretty flexible.
Fair pricing.

Cons

It looks awful - a recent refresh helped a tiny bit.
No bulk editing of customers - so a change can require accessing hundreds of customers individually.
Occasionally confusing language - eg the use of the word credit (it seems to me) to describe both money paid in advance and the value of bookings allowed to be made on tick.
Glacial development pace, but at least there is development.

Daniel B.
  • Industry: Music

• Customer Support Software

Perfect for sole traders!

Reviewed on 19/12/2018

Pros

There is so much i love about supersaas, the interface is really user friendly I love how easy it is to schedule in clients and see what appointments I have for the day.

Supersaas allows you to organize what timeslots you have scheduled by color which makes it very easy to visualize and reduces the chance of clients turning up at the wrong time.

I run a guitar teaching business and the students show up to class more often and have gotten much better results in their playing thanks to the email reminder feature in supersaas.

In fact, I even created a second schedule so that I can get reminders of upcoming consultations for new clients so that I never miss an opportunity to grow my business.

Supersaas has saved me hours and hours of work I would have spent manually checking every appointment. For a sole trader like myself I was able to use supersaas for free for quite a while and when I did have enough bookings to qualify me to have to upgrade I was happy to pay as the fee was tiny compared to the headaches that I have been saved from thanks to the supersaas software.

I almost forgot, I have had to contact supersaas for help on about 3 occasions and every time the staff replied back quickly and gave me help.

Cons

I would like the option to have a master calendar with all my classes, appointments and personal events but with restricted view for customers so that the customer only sees the timeslots and options I want them to see.

• Industry: Biotechnology
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great Scheduling Application

Reviewed on 11/05/2019

My overall experience with SuperSaaS is very positive. I set up 5 reservations calendars in very little time. My users had no problem figuring out to use it. It is easy to download schedules for accounting.

Pros

SuperSaaS easy to set up and use. We have several devices that are used by a large user group and I like that in the application I can have a separate reservation calendar for each. I access the reservation calendars on my smart phone, on my laptop, and via my desktop computer. Our users like it because it is very straight forward to use. SuperSaaS is also very cost effective. It is also easy to compile past reservations for accounting.

Cons

SuperSaaS is not the best looking reservation calendar system, some might say that it is 'old' looking. Another unliked feature is how it chooses a random time when clicking to make a reservation. I haven't found out how to have it start with standard times.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. I am glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience.

You can easily configure the system to have only certain standard start time for appointments and you can find more information on how to configure this in our blog post: https://blog.supersaas.com/9_quick_tips_to_manage_your_availability_in_supersaas

Customer Support Team

Brian L.
  • Industry: Sports

Supersaas is Superduper

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Scheduling becomes a no-brainer!

Pros

This software is a dream come true for me. For years I used excel spreadsheets to schedule youth baseball players to come to my house to practice. I would receive phone calls the night before or the morning of the sessions, with parents canceling their child's lesson. It was a PAIN.

Now, all I do is set up the slots in Supersaas (along with my rule of no cancellation within 48 hrs of a lesson) and Supersaas does the rest. My partner and I get automatically notified of all activity and we can keep track of open and booked spots.
Supersaas is magical and an incredible time-saver and organizer. And interestingly, I learned about Supersaas from a web designer in Croatia!

Cons

There is a slight learning curve but it's well worth it with the data that becomes available.
Can't think of any other cons.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Brian,

Thank you for recommending SuperSaaS and sharing your kind feedback. We have recently released a new theme and layout and you can upgrade via Layout Settings tab on your dashboard. We hope you enjoy the new update.

Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any queries and we will be happy to help you.

Jeffrey E.
  • Industry: Wholesale

• Customer Support Software

I've already testes most Appointment schedulers like SuperSaaS vs. all the rest! This is it...

Reviewed on 14/05/2019

Scheduling of Trucks to pick up loads on specific dates and time zones they are hauling across all states in the lower 48!!!

Pros

I had a team of paid experts to compare and contrast the many options available at our choosing out there for our companies' needs! We also included, customizing our own scheduler by hiring an I.T. crew to build exactly what we would want it to have! While working on many aspects, options out there, the marketing team came across SuperSaaS! They vetted it out, began using it in a beta style testing format without myself or my team involved. Finally, after many options we had to choose from they pitched us SuperSaaS! By far, it has blown me away on how nicely it works and is so easy to use! I would highly recommend this to anyone wishing to have a simplified version of scheduling or appointments taken care of on the web using SuperSaaS! So inexpensive too!!! It's truly a win, win!

Cons

Honestly, not much to say in regard to things we didn't like about it!

Mike K.

Supersaas for Massage Therapy Schedule

Reviewed on 11/05/2019

Immense benefit over a paper schedule. I'm able to capture bookings where people may have called elsewhere after not reaching me on the phone. Saves a ton of time by not having to manually book appointments with clients in person. Email reminders significantly reduce no shows.

Pros

I like the fact that you can see your name on the schedule where your booking it. Also being able to see the whole week of bookings was very helpful.

Cons

Not being integrated with my billing and charting software meant more work for me.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Mike,

Thank you for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback. I am glad you were able to save a lot of time with SuperSaaS scheduling.

It is also possible to connect SuperSaaS with other software with the help of 3rd party integration platforms like Zapier & Integromat and also via webhooks and API. You can find the list of billing and other software we integrate with here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/integrations

Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any questions and we will be happy to help you.

Customer Support Team

Darryl H.
  • Industry: Consumer Services
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

SuperSaaS is a great product and it has worked well for us.

Reviewed on 23/05/2018

This product serves my need to handle inventories of schedules I design.

Pros

One important part of this product is the fact that our users find it very easy to use. I create schedules and it is a very easy and simple process to get the job done efficiently and just the way I need it to work.

Cons

I have not found anything that I do not like about the SuperSaaS product! The SuperSaaS team who designed this product has done a great job of making it a great tool.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Darryl,

Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback.

We have added a few tutorial videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Do follow us on Youtube to stay updated! Don't forget to watch our photo gallery on Facebook where you can find fun tips & tricks to get the most out of the system.

Deborah L.

• Customer Support Software

Great features and functionality - free for a small venture!

Reviewed on 26/11/2018

I have three different business, each of which is managed by Supersaas. It enables me to let my clients manage their own appointments so that I don't have to manage appointments for 100+ people.

Pros

The features available with their free version - it's taken all the stress out of my client scheduling. I can accept PayPal payments right on the schedule so clients can pay for their appointment when they try to schedule it. Their customer service is very responsive.

Cons

I'd like to receive text notifications of appointment changes rather than email.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Deborah,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We're happy to share that we do have the option to configure text notifications and you can find more information about setting up text notifications here: https://www.supersaas.com/info/doc/layout/appointment_notifications

We hope you have a great SuperSaaS experience. Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any issues, and I will be happy to help you.

Daniel M.

• Customer Support Software

My experience has been great

Reviewed on 22/05/2018

The number of schedules that can be created at one time
The number of bookings that can be made at one time

Pros

It takes some time to navigate and get used to setting up, but once you do it is really great. You have complete control of the schedule you create. The URL, the number of time slots, the times, the capacity, the users/superusers etc.

Cons

The worst thing I have experienced using this site is there is no way to speak to someone by phone however when you e-mail they do respond very quickly. I cannot think of any other cons in my experience.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Daniel,

Joe J.

• Customer Support Software

FAST customer service and support!!!

Reviewed on 04/06/2018

Pros

works just fine. Had a support issue - sent an email - had an answer within 30 minutes. - then another 3-4 emails back and forth - quick quick quick! - Resolved my issue with their help same day. I'm happy - my client is happy - say's it all!

Cons

Would love to see live chat support - but if the email support is so fast, then it may not even be necessary.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Joe,

Jon E.

• Customer Support Software

Simple administrator interface made for an easy rollout into production.

Reviewed on 09/07/2018

Pros

Quick response from Customer Support, easy configuration of resources (in my case, boats for a homeowner's association), quick setup of authorized users, and interfaces for smartphones, tablets, and PCs.

Cons

This is more of a "wish list" item. With multiple administrators, it would be nice to have an audit log of changes made by administrators.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Jon,

Thank you for your kind review and feature suggestion. We work hard to make sure everybody's experience with SuperSaaS is as good as yours has been and we will make sure we pass on your feedback to the development team.

Please feel free to reach out to us in case of any other questions and we'll be happy to help you.

Thank you again.

SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

Harrison M.

Great Product

Reviewed on 04/09/2018

University equipment checkout

Pros

Easy to use program that allows students to effortlessly make appointments.

Cons

I've noticed that the mobile interface is not user friendly.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Harrison,

Thank you very much for taking out the time to share your review and kind feedback with SuperSaaS. We're glad you're enjoying the effortless SuperSaaS experience to manage your appointments.

We have tried to make our product compatible with all devices and you can access the mobile version of your software by replacing www.supersaas.com in the schedule link with m.supersaas.com.

Please feel free to reach out to us in case you have any questions and we will be happy to help you. Thank you again for taking out the time to share your feedback.

Customer Support Manager
SuperSaaS

Gregory B.

Great program

Reviewed on 28/09/2018

Love it.

Pros

We throughly enjoy the ability to have our Students be able to check in and sign up for our courses. Connects hassle free to our paypal account. We can download Students and bulk email them, print class lists and so on.

Cons

Would like an easier interface then what it gives.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Gregory,

Zoe E.

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to modify my needs.

Reviewed on 08/05/2018

Pros

Customer support is very fast and helpful. Features are easily customizable. Easy user interface for administrator.

Cons

A few more custom features might be good. In the registration process there are a few stpes in sequence so sometimes people thi k they have signed up when they haven't completed the steps.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Zoe,

Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We're glad that you're happy with our customer service. You can share your feature suggestions with us via [email protected] and we will add that to our list of new features to add.

We have a few videos on our Youtube channel, and we have many more upcoming videos to help you navigate through the system. Please follow us on Facebook to find some more exciting tips & tricks to work with SuperSaaS.

Christie W.

SuperSaaS Appointment Schedule Review

Reviewed on 17/10/2018

My patients and I have enjoyed using this easy to use appointment schedule for about 10 years. Great software, great customer service.

Pros

Patients can access online. Easy to use as an administrator and relatively easy to use as a patient (if they read the instruction email I send them)! Customizable with my logo.

Cons

No complaints.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Christie,

Thank you for your kind review! We are glad you are enjoying your SuperSaaS experience. And thank you so much for your loyal business these past 10 years. We know there are a lot of other options out there, and we appreciate you choosing us.

Thanks again for the nice words.

Whitney
SuperSaaS Team

Marie C.

• Customer Support Software

Awesome software - fits our needs perfectly! Though not often needed, support is also...

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

We use daily across campus for a variety of scheduling issues - I researched and was not able to find anything comparable when we started with SuperSaas about four years ago. Very impressed and have not found need to look for possible competitor.

Pros

The variety of scheduling options works well for our organization. It is so easy to set up and our users appreciate the convenience.

Cons

Only minor tweaks - but truthfully I have not explored the depth of the software's functionality so may already be there.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Marie,

Thanks so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your feedback on our customer service!

Kirsty

Maria L.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

It's like having a "virtual assistant" to book my appointments, without the expense of hiring...

Reviewed on 19/07/2018

Frees up my time in that I can send a request for a meeting late at night and people can choose a time that suits them when I'm in a meeting. Huge time saver and helps my clients feel they are in control.

Pros

I keep a link in my email signature so clients can book an appointment at their own convenience. I like the flexibility to adjust the amount of time people have to give between appointments and the amount of notice I need for new appointments (e.g., 1 day, 2 days, etc.).

Cons

There are so many configuration options, it can be a daunting task to set up for a new user. It might be useful to supply some common set up templates.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Maria,

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Scheduling Ease

Reviewed on 26/11/2018

This scheduling software gives me an opportunity to offer our Service Providers a great deal of empowerment in determining their own work schedules.

Pros

This software is very quick to learn and easy to use both for me as an Administrator and for my employees as program users.

Cons

It seems as though my Service Providers fall off the authorized user list if they don't work for a semester. I have to check each semester to make sure all of my employees are still listed and add those back who have fallen off the list.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Customer,

You can easily configure the system to retain user data for upto an year. You can configure the system to store all user data for upto 1 year of non-activity and you can do so via "Usage Information" tab on your dashboard.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or issues and we will be happy to help you.

Daniel B.

• Customer Support Software

I've used SuperSaaS for years, it is rock solid software.

Reviewed on 11/07/2018

Pros

Web-based, super flexible, easy to use. The Paypal integration makes life much easier for me. I also download my booking information and analyze it in Excel. Very useful.

Cons

None to speak of. The software has really met my needs. I find the pricing reasonable and the customer service to be quick and helpful.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Daniel,

Thank you very much for your kind review and feedback. We're glad to hear that SuperSaaS has been useful to you in achieving your business objectives. We hope you continue to enjoy your SuperSaaS experience.

SuperSaaS Customer Support Team

Khalil S.
  • Industry: Supermarkets

• Customer Support Software

The most funtional platform out there

Reviewed on 15/05/2019

I used to use GroupOn and my classes would be overflowing with attendees. I have to quickly come up with a solution that addresses several issues and concerns. after looking for 2-3 days straight, I found SuperSaas.

Pros

It served a few fundamental needs: ease to setup (once I learned the language), ease for members to rsvp, I could put limits on class size, and rsvp were anonymous to other members.

Cons

the instructions were very 'wordy' and a few years ago, when I started using it - setup was very NOT intuitive. So, it took patience.

Tim W.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

My Review of SuperSaas

Reviewed on 23/08/2018

It does mostly what we need. You can't beat it for the price, so I can put up with the issues for now.

Pros

Does the job of scheduling very well. Seems to fairly easy for users.

Cons

Two major issues for me: (1) you can only use PayPal. This is very limiting. I have to have people redirected to our own web site to pay, and I have to follow up each one individually to make sure they do that. It's not automatic. (2) You cannot copy a schedule with all its content for a future schedule, for example, a year later. Wish there was a way to copy, have it drop all registrations, but keep sessions the same. I either have to clear all the registrations one by one and then change the date or I can copy, but I have to re-enter all the sessions. Either way, it's arduous.

Response from SuperSaaS

Hi Time, thank you for the review. We support several different payment providers such as Stripe, not just PayPal. For a complete list see this page: https://www.supersaas.com/info/doc/payment/payment_providers

Jonas R.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

extraordinary flexible system with low price

Reviewed on 12/11/2018

I really appriciate that we can change version of subscription - our business is seasonal and we can downgrade or upgrade version according to our needs.

Pros

Booking system has a lot of options how you can make setup according to our business processes. I appreciate that SuperSaaS is part of Integromat and Zapier which allows smooth integration between various systems.

Cons

I really did not find anything which bother me, when I did not understand something, the customer support is always ready to help.

Christian W.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Schedule review

Reviewed on 25/10/2018

Happy with the experience. would like it to be a little more user friendly but I have figured it out well and like it now.

Pros

It can be accessed from anywhere and anything. I do like that you can block personal information very easily and that it is easy to navigate day to day. Most changes are easy to make once you can navigate through the system.

Cons

The mobile version seems to be very confusing for people. I have clients calling in all the time confused of how their booking is going to fit in to the schedule and it just seems to be hard for them. I am always using it from a compute so don't always see the issue. Mobile version needs to improve.

Ari K.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

SuperSaaS does exactly what it's promising. It's an inexpensive quality online reservation...

Reviewed on 08/06/2018

I'm a re seller and the product sells mostly itself. My clients are very pleased with the service.

Pros

It's a very reliable service that is easy to take into use. The configuration options are many. The same system suits very well for multiple different purposes.

Cons

The user interface for configuration might require an update at some point. For example, Save buttons at the end of the page are the little bit old-fashioned.

Response from SuperSaaS

Dear Ari,

Thank you so much for recommending SuperSaaS and for your kind feedback. We're glad you're having a great SuperSaaS experience.

Have a great day ahead!