Pipeline

The Right CRM Tool to Help You Sell Smarter

4.4 /5 (607 reviews) Write a Review!

Vik D.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

• Customer Support Software

Simple CRM, without all the fluff!

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

Ideal for what we need. Nothing complicated and fit for purpose.

Pros

Easy to easy, high functional and addresses the basics of what you want in a CRM. I have used PipelineDeals at two different companies now and can't see using anything else.

Cons

The mobile app could be easier to use. It's not as easy as the desktop version.

Rashad G.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

PipelineDeals review

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

I am able to add accounts with ease and update them as necessary. Overall it is a good system software.

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to use.

Cons

When typing in a name for the search you have to be precise in order to find the account. If you are not it won't find it. Also, I don't like the auto-populate aspect of it. I don't think it is necessary and not helpful.

Monte E.

A good "basic" CRM.

Reviewed on 21/03/2017

Overall it's been pretty good. Your response to emails is non-existent and that's frustrating. Information doesn't always save the fist time you input it so you have to input it a second time quite often. It's a good "basic" CRM. I don't like the fact you buried the "Daily Task List" in with all the Deal info. I liked the task list being sent separately to us so it sticks out and is more visible. Right now it's buried with all the other info and often gets overlooked by the reps.

Pros

1) It's Excel on steroids so if you understand Excel, you can learn this for the most part.
2) It's "customizable" to some degree.
3) You can recover deleted info if somebody accidentally deletes it.

Cons

1) No way to filter out notes by person or department
2) Very difficult to track demos by model number of machine. Have to "trick" the system basically to do it which makes it hard to train.
3) Customer service response via email is non-existent. It's "ok" if you call in though usually.

Response from PipelineDeals

Monte,
Thank you for taking the time to share this review. Customer support is our top priority - we do our best to answer the call within 2 rings and respond to emails within 20 minutes. We value your business and will be in touch to address your concerns.
PipelineDeals

Christopher E.
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

Great CRM at a great value!

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

I work for a manufacturers representative company and we love Pipeline Deals. It is easy to use, easy to customize, and works well for a sales organization. We use it for tracking our funnel opportunities as well as planning. The managers use the tool for better assisting the team in helping close key deals. Overall, PLD is a great value!

Pros

Great iPhone app. The desktop app is easy to use and easy to customize.

Cons

No major cons. A few key features inside the software, such as business card scanning and possibly mapping a route for salespeople, would be great but would only extend the value of PLD.

Eric B.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

We are happy with the overall program and it meets all needs for managing our business...

Reviewed on 17/05/2017

It is a great management tool for our team as a whole and to manage our database. Customer relations is key to our success and it helps us stay on top of it so nothing falls through the cracks.

Pros

Scheduling and tracking is easy; communication with other team members is good; ease of note taking; we've been able to follow up with prospects more effectively.

Cons

We would like to use more color coding or schemes for our customer profile pages and the calendar. With several people on our team it would help with visual organization.

Response from PipelineDeals

Thank you for the review, Eric! We appreciate the feedback.

• Industry: Oil & Energy
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Solid sales territory manager

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

I've used a number of sales and CRM tools and have found PLD to be my favorite. It's easy to control and customize to my needs and delivers a lot of capabilities that really enhance my ability to get the job done.

Pros

It's relatively easy to use and manage. Has a number of features that allow for customized views and reports for better focus in daily sales activities.

Cons

I would like to see a better or easier integration with Outlook.

Eugene S.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

• Customer Support Software

Maximum functionality with poor user interface

Reviewed on 22/02/2019

We enjoyed its huge possibilities, our advisers mentioned it was something like the fullest CRM on the market, but absolutely no one in the team liked working with it due to poor and counterintuitive interface.

Pros

There are so many features and almost any integration you can think off, does wonders if you have a dev team that will set up a ton of hooks, requests and keys.

Cons

It is so bold and expanded to a point when sales reps don’t want to use it. I have literally seen zero people choose to work in it if asked and we only did because is was perfectly set up for our needs (which took coders over 2 weeks)

Christian J.

• Customer Support Software

Pipeline deals is pretty efficient

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

This program is easy to use and easy to learn. uptime has been consistent, and any time there has been issues, support has been very fast.

Pros

I find the process in creating contacts, and logging emails a breeze. The canned note text saves some time for the repetitive things like left message or sent email or text.

Cons

I find the reporting lacking. I would like to get a better picture of where team stats are at, and over what period of time.

• Industry: Legal Services

Easy to Use and Completely Customizable

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

Pros

Ease of use, email campaigns feature, unlimited custom fields, tasks/events easy to manage and schedule to followup with leads.

Cons

Intermittent sporadic downtime, doesn't have the ability to use multiple filters to tailor deals, tasks, and leads specifically for a certain report necessary to our business, sometimes creates duplicate leads stemming from the same phone number that already has an existing lead created.

Mike D.

Super Easy to Use

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

Been a customer for over 5 years now. Its helped our business stay on top of deals and conversations. Customer service has always been on point when called. Would definitely recommend.

Pros

Just as the title says, Pipelinedeals is super easy to use. With a couple clicks you can enter a new client, deal or calendar entry. You can also easily create customized templates to help with everyday tasks

Cons

The tiers of access. Wish all the features were available for the same price.

Jay M.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Great Sales Software

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

Pros

The cost and flexibility to add users is one of the best features of Pipeline Deals. We are able to sort our deals and use it as a robust CRM. We are a small company who can’t afford some of the larger more expensive software subscriptions and get all of the functionality we need with Pipeline Deals

Cons

There are no cons with Pipeline Deals. There is enough customization available that we can product any sales reports we require

David T.

• Customer Support Software

Pipeline Deals is ideal for small business

Reviewed on 16/04/2017

I have used Pipeline Deals daily for 2 years. We handle my software sales leads, our language company, my wife's seamstress business, and our Airbnb rentals on this platform. Easy to use, not too complicated. Just the right mix of features and simplicity. Customer support is instant, competent, and friendly.

Pros

not too complicated - some CRM system have lots of extra unnecessary features

Cons

historical search through contact narrative is not perfect, for instance, if I forget a person, but I met her in Cincinnati, I can't scan my whole portfolio for "Cincinnati"

Response from PipelineDeals

David, Thank you so much for the review!

Warren S.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Reviewed on 13/02/2019

We have all our deals for all the sales people in one place. The deal entry should allow for you to show all aspects, line multiple term and rate offers, step rate offers, without hgaving to place them into the summary section.

Pros

Software is easy to use, but could be more explicit in each category.Example , in stage category, there should be an update section instead of having to go to activity or the deal summary.

Cons

The software falls short in allowing you to input all information needed for the deals. consequently you have to fall back to the summary and expand on the deal there. Example , deals with multiple term offers.

Claire S.

• Customer Support Software

It does exactly what we need it to, brilliant system!

Reviewed on 22/03/2017

We all love Pipeline Deals here at Fluent Headquarters. It does exactly what we need it to. Great, customisable dashboard to keep track of all our Deals and excellent email management integration to make sure all external emails we are sending and receiving stay tracked within Pipeline Deals. It's simple to use and doesn't over complicate something that shouldn't be complicated!

Pros

Great customisable Dashboard. Easy external email management. Task management is so simple. Love the custom fields!

Cons

If I had to be picky I would say it would be good to have more custom fields we currently only have 20 on our plan but we could just upgrade to premium so there aren't any cons really!

Response from PipelineDeals

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Richard S.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

PipelineDeals Review

Reviewed on 08/02/2019

I'd say our company has had a good overall experience with PipelineDeals. The pricing is reasonable and we are able to track our business efficiently with few hiccups.

Pros

It is a useful system to keep you organized with reasonable functionality. Deals feature really helps you to keep track of your business and pipeline and where it came from. Setting reminders in the calendar is extremely useful.

Cons

Some issues with functionality once there are too many sources or dropdown options. Issues from that force you to contact customer service, which can be spotty at times due to the process of their customer service with tickets.

Renee C.

Excellent Value!

Reviewed on 10/02/2019

Overall our daily use of Pipeline is second nature. Since the product is not overly complex it is easy to teach to new employees and easy to use on a day-to-day basis.

Pros

PipelineDeals is very easy to use. I like how the deal, company and people as well as all communication to with the people is rolled into one easy to read page. Adding new fields is also very easy to do - as well as adding new lines to the fields.

Cons

What I like about PipelineDeals is that it isn't as complex as other CRM systems. With that said - there are some workarounds - like adding communications with people via bcc on email - that are very cumbersome and not intuitive.

Lee O.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Robust CRM with unparalleled ease of use

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

We really rely on Pipeline to grow TeamFloral. From the beginning the customer service team has gone above and beyond in addressing the remarkably few issues we've had. When we've lost salespeople Pipeline gave us the ability to seamlessly shift those prospects to new staff and keep our sales process intact without costly hiccups.

Pros

PipelineDeals makes the job of managing our sales calls so simple. It naturally focuses our sales team's efforts....always moving leads forward to a resolution. Management loves it because they can see exactly where the team stands in achieving its goals.

Cons

I'd love it if the training videos were easier to find....new staff always seems to have trouble with this.

Julia E.

Pipeline Review February 2019

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

The benefits I have realized is that this is my CRM. I am able to see all of my clients on one website. This is helpful for me to focus on open deals with to-do lists, have a calendar/agenda of what is due and when, and project how much money we could be making with the deal tracker on my dashboard.

Pros

I like that my client base gets my blasted emails.

Cons

I don't like that my company has only a select few of "Administrators" that have access to our entire database of clients. Therefore it is inefficient, in a sales office, to have a hold on this information. When I look for new business, I have to wait days for the "Administrator" to provide me with if this is open business or another salesperson is already working with them.

Best Sales & Lead Management CRM

Reviewed on 12/02/2019

The in-depth data given to the CRM is painful at times where you need to create Company, People and Deal all the time. This can be reduced or connected or needs more automation and connections between each one of them needs more intelligent connections or something .. Overall, Satisfied and happy with the way it handles every lead and its associated info. Need sound, trigger enhancements or something that connects to your actual computer etc.

Pros

The to-do's scheduling and the options it gives out to the user to specify whether its a plain to-do, a scheduled appointment/meeting, a call or a follow-up call or email or perhaps important notes. The overall reminders the structure of to-do's with the option to set it for a date is nice.

Cons

I won't least about this software but the reminder or follow-ups or to-do's should be popped out or make a noise or something as a alert like what Outlook does ..

Trish W.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Affordable Option with a Few Drawbacks

Reviewed on 08/02/2019

Pros

PipelineDeals is a fairly full-featured CRM at a very reasonable price. While the interface can be a bit convoluted and reporting perhaps more complicated than necessary, the support team is very responsive and the development team seems to continually work on improvements and adding functionality.

Cons

PipelineDeals REALLY needs easier options for finding and merging or eliminating duplicates. This functionality is sadly lacking in what is otherwise a fairly friendly and cost effective CRM, and has been missing since we began using the product several years ago. Discussions with Support Staff have not been fruitful in this being added to the development list.

• Industry: Biotechnology

Pretty Good CRM for the money with good customer support

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

Pipeline Deals is a reasonable CRM. I've used SalesForce, Hubspot, Insightly, and Zoho. Pipeline Deals rates well with all of the above. I would argue its Deals section is superior to anything else I've tried. On the downside, I believe other CRMs have done a better job with linking the organization with the person globally. E-mail is decent, but there is not a good way to take an incoming mail in from my email client to the contact record. Outgoing email works well and lets me use my mail client so there are not messy third part integrations needed to make my out-bound emails look professional.

Pros

The customer support is good. I like the Deals section. I think it is excellent the way it organizes the sales pipeline.

Cons

The connection between company record, deals record, and individual record. Something seems awkward about it all. The information about the person's company and their names do not always seem linked among these three parts of the database.

Using Pipeline

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

Primarily keeping track of leads, where they are in the process, and occasional mail campaigns

Pros

Pipeline is a relatively easy to use platform for CRM, sending out email campaigns etc. Most of us want simplicity when using these and pipeline does provide that. Has just the features and needs that one looks for without being overly complicated.

Cons

I like it but I think colleagues that maybe like features, more tech etc think it is too basic or that one would need another platform to do campaigns like a mailchimp/constant contact. Maybe the platform could be clearer about how that works and whether a company needs to use another mail feature when they can do it all on Pipeline. Im not sure about that.

Kah yong K.

Perfect for us

Reviewed on 14/09/2017

without this software, we have no better way to manage communication with customers, we are dealing with hundreds of new and old customers everyday, and we only need 2 or 3 employees to do that. everything is recorded in the deals and we know what is going on (without relying on our memories). Communication between team members is fanstasic, we dont even have to work side by side to communicate.

Pros

Nice and simple design, easy to use, lots of useful function, easy to customize, great support. what else? almost perfect, our team rely heavily on this software everyday to deal with hundreds of clients and so far it has never disappoint us

Cons

not too sure.. maybe cannot 100% customise the function. but this is not an in-house built CRM and so far it works perfectly for me and i believe it will do for many small medium business.

Jeff A.

• Customer Support Software

Jeff Abel's Review of PLD (Company - Heating Green)

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

Overall, I've had an excellent experience. Their customer service is very prompt and helpful if you ever have an issue. There are numerous plug-ins available from 3rd party vendors if you want additional functionality (eg click to dial).

Pros

PLD is intuitive to use and it can be customized to best fit what you need. Console management is great to use, it's easy to set tasks and follow up with leads. PLD syncs with our email (Google Platform) and so it's simple to track emails through the CRM and see the activity history. Logging calls and other manual data entry is straightforward. As with most CRMs there's multiple ways to accomplish and manage what you need, I personally find the "Deals" console (customized to the fields that I want to see) is the most useful, and tasks associated with deals are sorted in chronological order. Deals without tasks show at the top of your console (eg hot deals ready to close). Ability to color code with the status also helps with prioritization.

Cons

Reporting capabilities are not as robust as I'd like. For example, you can currently only set parameters on a report based on a positive value and not a negative value i.e. "if ___ = "XX" ~versus~ if ___ does not = "XX" "

There are also a few minute glitches in the system, and a few areas which efficiency can be improved (eg when creating a deal, have the primary contact on the company auto-fill into the contact field on the deal).

Irene C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

Modest tool that offers great support

Reviewed on 06/02/2019

We could personalise Pipelinedeals enough to suit our needs as a company, specially in terms of sales information management, we did not acquire the CRM tool yet . We are able to manage our deals and leads in a centralised way.

I strongly recommend this tool, it is modest but effective. I strongly believe the team behind it is passionate about their jobs. They are releasing new functionalities every while and customer service is excellent.

I think it is the perfect fit for small/medium companies.

Pros

-Great support service, friendly, fast & effective
-Easy to learn, it has a lot of potential to personalise it depending on the company needs
-Great value for the price, specially if we compare it with other software, much more expensive and in which the learning time it is a bit longer

Cons

-Constraint in terms of reporting, they have developed an API for excel to export personalised reports, however I believe more functionalities around reporting should be developed
-Tutorials and webinars are mainly focus for beginners, it would be nice if you develop some more customer support for those who have been using the tool for a while, I believe the tool is a bit lack of this kind of material