LiveHelpNow

Help desk and live chat solution for customer service

4.6 /5 (70 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
4.7
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Basic chat client, affordable price, but a lot to be desired

Reviewed on 03/05/2019

Pros

Very affordable solution if you are just looking for the basics in a chat client.

Cons

Platform seems out of date both in regards to UI and features offered. Many competitors are starting to offer services with chat bot functionality and great integration with Salesforce.

Admin Panel/UI is clunky, out-of-date and not intuitive.

Response from LiveHelpNow

Very sorry to hear such a low opinion on the LiveHelpNow suite.
Not sure if you tested the platform fully.
We would be happy to schedule a full private demo.
We do have a very sophisticate Chat Bot:
We also offer state-of-the-art integration with SalesForce and tens of other CRM systems.
LiveHelpNow has always been an innovator in the help desk space with many features we are holding a patent for such as Whisper technology.
Here are just some of the features that differentiate LiveHelpNow from other help desk platforms:
Accept chat over SMS (customers can text for support!)
Secure forms (transmit highly confidential information such as credit cards, PHI info, order info) right within chat or email!
Omnichannel. Integrated Chat, SMS, Ticket, Call and Knowledge management (provide customers with all channels of support from one system)!
Chat Bot, Instant Language translation,Auto tagging, and more.
Is it possible you missed those?

Cody M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

LHN is a great tool to use to allow us as a company to manage request in an organized manner.

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

All in all I love using LHN on a daily bases. It allows my team and I the opportunity to split tasks amongst the 5 of us. Giving us the exact data of who is working what tickets as well as providing us with the creation date in order to make sure we are handling requests in real time.

Pros

Easy to use, filter, add and subtract users without any issues, the security of an admin. Notification sounds are helpful when busy with other tasks.

Cons

Cons - LHN should have more of a user-friendly atmosphere, allowing users to feel as if they're in a chat room rather than a system that is used to ask difficult questions. Maybe add some color to their chat rooms.

Kelly K.

We use LiveHelp Now daily to assist our customers.

Reviewed on 14/11/2017

Pros

LiveHelp Now is an excellent way for our customers to reach us quickly and have their questions answered without having to pick up a phone and call our office.

Cons

LiveHelp Now doesn't always queue incoming chats in an effective manor. It will sometimes bounce one chat back and forth between two operators that aren't answering instead of looping in another operator.

Response from LiveHelpNow

Thank you Kelly for your kind feedback!
We will surely look into the queuing issue for your account today!
Please reach out anytime via chat or call us at 877-548-3001
Thanks again!

Joe A.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Customer service is outstanding. Any time I have needed their assistance, they have been great.

Reviewed on 12/06/2018

Ability to chat with customers who prefer to chat vs. email or call. And, it has the ability to send offline and after hours messages.

Pros

Relatively easy to use. They offer a lot of customization options. The company is great to work with. Cost is competitive.

Cons

Configuration and set up can be a little tricky, but it's not too bad once you start to play around with it.

Tammy B.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

EASY TO USE

EASE OF USE

Pros

THAT IT CAN BE USED ONLINE AS WELL AS DOWNLOADING, AGENTS SOMETIMES WORK FROM HOME AND CAN ACCESS IT THROUGH THE WEBPAGE RATHER THAN DOWNLOADING IT TO THEIR COMPUTER.

Cons

IT DOESNT PLACE CUSTOMERS IN A QUEUE TO WAIT FOR AN AVAILABLE AGENT, WE SOMETIMES HAVE 8 CUSTOMERS AT ONCE AND IT DOESN'T ALLOW US TO PLACE THEM ON HOLD

Jordan J.

Overall, this product is easy to use and effective.

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

Pros

The translation software appears to function very well - I've used it to translate to German, Polish, French and Italian and have been able to communicate effectively.

Cons

Some of the reports and tools are difficult to find in the administrator screen, but once you get used to it then it's not an issue.

April H.

We use LiveHelpNow to allow our clients to chat with us from our website. It works very well.

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

Pros

I like that I can customize it to blend well with our website. I can easily see if we have guests viewing our website.

Cons

Sometimes the alert notification does not work properly. I would like the ability to have both a visual and a sound, not just one or the other.

Jason T.
  • Industry: Automotive

Much better and less expensive than other chat programs we've used in the past

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

Pros

Live HelpNow offers many more features at a much lower priced compared to our last app. The program we were using before was almost 5 times the price with much less flexibility. The customer service is also great, had an issue where I needed logs from a chat months ago and it was all stored which saved us. They also offer a mobile app which is very helpful.

Cons

At this time I dont have any complaints about the services, we've had a great experience and have had no issues.

Chad D.

We like LiveHelpNow a lot and it is one of the CORES of our business.

Reviewed on 08/06/2018

Pros

It's simple and works well. We like that we can add and take away quickly as business changes. We want to add more features but are a little hesitant because of price. We Have gotten great reviews on the system we use.

Cons

My only con is I wish there were packages and not a la cart for everything.
As we get bigger I can see using chat but at the cost (per user) it may become to pricey. Also on a mobile phone I cannot view the comments. This is a big problem for us.

Raymond B.

Always there to help - and going beyond support

Reviewed on 31/08/2016

A LiveHelpNow script had been changed which broke our use of it. Jamie spoke with her developers as we were chatting and had them correct it and re-release it. All while in the chat.

• Used Other for 6-12 months

LiveHelpNow was very easy to integrate into our website as a live chat feature.

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

The ability to engage with potential customers who did not want to talk to our call center. This helps increase conversions and build more awareness of our brand.

Pros

It was easy to install and it was fairly easy to configure but the live support was great so getting configuration issues worked out was fast.

There are a lot of options that make this product work for small to large businesses.

The information you can see on the back-end about how a user has interacted with your website is very helpful for the agents.

Cons

By default the JavasScript you include on your website continuously sends polling requests on a regular basis. This is for the feature where you can reach out to people on your website. I had the development team disable this for out account as it was a feature we didn't want to use and they did so quickly.

Caitlin S.

Absolutely Amazing.

Reviewed on 12/06/2018

Pros

That it is very user friendly, easy to chat with customers who have questions. I like that a notification pops when a visitor comes. Defiantly would recommend.

Cons

The door bell noise is loud, and it dings randomly so it can some times be hard to hear while on the phone and a visitor has came.

Jevon C.

Right in the mix with the top Chat companies

Reviewed on 20/07/2015

We've used a few different chat software companies over the last few years but LiveHelpNow has fit in the best. They have all the integrations we need and their pricing doesn't break our bank. Additionally, they have a new offering that we are going to start using in the next few weeks. We are super busy and end up missing our chats sometimes. The new feature should eliminate that and I'm excited to get going. I can redirect some of my staff away from chats and into other areas because we will have a dedicated support team managing our chats for us. The new offering is called HelpSquad. I'll review again in a few weeks.

Samuel H.

LiveHelpNow - new user

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

It's been super easy to set up and get running. I was helping customers within an hour. I know that t can tie into Google Analytics which will be very interesting. I do look forward to exploring that.

Pros

I just started using this software and so far I like. It was easily integrated in a Word Press site with a few clicks. There is a remote assistance feature where I can help the customer easily almost like I was there with them.

Cons

I'm still getting used to all the features, there's prob some things that we won't end up using as we were looking mainly for a chat solution.

H H.

Outstanding

Reviewed on 12/10/2016

We have used LHN now for over 1 year and we are absolutely satisfied with the product. Its ease of use and exceptional CS staff makes it a hands down winner.

Casey C.

Great Customer Service & Really User Friendly!

Reviewed on 11/10/2016

I had the pleasure of speaking with Bianca and she was most helpful in providing me clear direction to the items I was looking for. It was greatly appreciated!

Cesar C.

Great support from Bianca

Reviewed on 07/10/2016

Bianca was helpful with my inquiries, great agent.! Please keep that support. @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Easy to customize to suit your needs!

Reviewed on 24/09/2018

More bang for your buck than any other program I researched or used. They truly care about their customers and maintain a "make it personal" attitude.

Pros

We switched from a much bigger chat platform after doing research on other options. LHN is so easy to use and customize it's remarkable. Their service is top notch and if you are needing a feature they don't have, they will work to make the solution possible for you in the near future. Reporting features are excellent.

Cons

We have tried to do some intricate routing to different departments including different levels within a department. It hasn't been the easiest, but i'll admit, the request was very complex.

Elizabeth L.

Love live help! The functions available are amazing and the support is perfection every time!!

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Pros

The analytics, the integrations with your email and rep!!! He is the best! I highly recommend for anyone with customers.

Cons

I have nothing I can say in this area. Truly the best! LiveHelp really goes above and beyond our expectations and anything we ever need, they help us with even if its new for them.

Jason T.
  • Industry: Automotive

The best chat assistance program we've used so far

Reviewed on 08/01/2019

Very happy with this and would recommend others to consider it if they need a good chat program at a reasonable price

Pros

We were previously using a different chat program that was a lot more expensive with much less features. After we switched to LiveHelpNow we saved a lot more money, and gained much more functionality. Very happy with this program

Cons

I have no complaints at this time, it hits everything we need at the price point we need.

Timmi R.

Live Help Now allows our customer service department to work with customers to solve their...

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

Pros

I like the analytics it provides. They help us to know from where our interested viewers are coming. I also like the chat system itself.

Cons

It is complicated to set up initially. There are many articles but they are time consuming to read.

Kartikeya T.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Great Livehelp support : Bianca

Reviewed on 06/10/2016

Just read the transcript, she was very helpful, all my queries were answered in easy manner. Great temperament. good product should be backed by good team as well, and this is that good team. Thanks Bianca.

Pros

easyness

Cons

it can have many more features. Like call extentions and so on.

E H.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Inquiry of Billing and Service Status

Reviewed on 16/09/2016

Chatted to inquire on the status of our account. Representative was cordial and response and my question was answered.

Pros

Works well

It is good experience

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

I communicate with my clients I keep records .I have db with all the issues and I use them in order to provide quick answers

Pros

I using live help for more than one year. I m satisfied . I communicate with my clients I open and close tickets I keep records and all team members can be updated about the issues that rising daily.
Is not complicated to learn how to use it

Cons

It is little bit difficult to apply roles to each agent. The canned answers could be setup easier it will hep a lot.

C'aira W.
  • Industry: Banking

Great Service!

Reviewed on 21/09/2016

Jaime was a great, knowledgeable and helpful! I had a question about the alerter software and the color key for chats.

Cons

When the Main Operator Panel is on the screen, you do not receive a reply alert..

The personal image on the individual chats, it would be nice to choose from different chat window layouts.