Pipedrive

4.5 (2,953)
CRM built by salespeople, for salespeople

(2,953)

Christopher
Christopher

The Best CRM In The Game

Reviewed on 08/09/2020

Pipedrive is by far my favorite CRM after extensively reviewing over a dozen of them. I recommend it to all of my clients because of how versatile it is with third party integrations. I also recommend it to any beginners since you do have the option of getting WAY more features than anyone else offers at the top-tier package; all while being one of the least expensive.

Pros

I like the simplistic UI, the customizability, and the fact that Pipedrive has the widest range of integrations in it's class. I would go as far as to call it MODULAR, meaning you can add pretty much any feature you'd like via 3rd party integrations. With this is mind, you'll never be limited to some of the things Pipedrive doesn't do as well. Alternatively, if you're looking for everything under one roof, Pipedrive does this better as a whole than any of the competition.

Cons

I'm not a huge fan of how some of the very simple features are blocked off from the lowest price plan. Since I prefer the 'modular' setup, this is the only plan that makes sense to me, but I do miss some of the features like important fields that display certain fields first based on where the deal or person / organization is in the pipeline.

I used to run the top tier package from Pipedrive, and I wasn't really impressed with the automation features. They're a bit limited and the triggers don't always work.

Zoho CRM, Agile CRM, monday.com, Copper, and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Trello does not scale well and was not comprehensive enough for my needs

Trello

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Pricing, features and most of all a great and flexible UI/UX
Andrés
Andrés
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Massive Pipedrive fan

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

Being able to manage our customer base and network in an easy and usable way. Also it has become my second brain. Best software I have found for this. Strongly recommend.

I have used [SENSITIVE CONTENT] coaching and group sessions to get more skilled in using Pipedrive. I also recommend [SENSITIVE CONTENT] He is very good.

Pros

Ease of use, good service. I also appreciate how fast they ship updates.

Cons

It is a little bit too much focused on sales for me, as I am mainly using the CRM features but I understand that that is its main use for most people.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

It was recommended to me.

Highrise

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Cheaper and more lightweight and web based. Also I saw how fast people were adopting it.
Jen
  • Industry: Public Relations & Communications

Keeps me on track

Reviewed on 20/04/2024

Overall good, easy to use and keeps me on track with a lot of clients.

Overall good, easy to use and keeps me on track with a lot of clients.

Pros

Daily tracking and reminders keep me up to speed

Cons

Reports and set up can be confusing and difficult.

Zeynel
  • Industry: Media Production

A Powerful Tool for Organizing and Prioritizing Sales

Reviewed on 31/12/2022

All in all, I have found Pipedrive to be an incredibly useful tool for managing and tracking my sales pipeline. The features are comprehensive and the customization options allow you to tailor the platform to your own needs. The cost can be a bit prohibitive, but if you are looking for a powerful sales tool, Pipedrive is definitely worth considering.

Pros

Pipedrive has been an incredibly helpful tool for helping me to organize and prioritize my sales. It has a really intuitive design that makes it easy to use and the customizable options allow you to tailor the platform to your own specific needs. The analytics and reporting features are also very comprehensive and provide valuable insights into our sales pipeline.

Cons

One downside to using Pipedrive is that the cost can be quite steep, especially if you want to unlock all the features. Additionally, there are some issues with the user interface that can be confusing at times.

Jonathan
Jonathan

Great For Dedicated Sales Team

Reviewed on 23/02/2024

Solid sales enablement software to keep a high-level overview on how teams are progressing through different quarters. It ultimately didn't have other features we needed to reduce our admin workflow while continuing to integrate with other parts of revenue operations.

Pros

There are a lot of great features compared to HubSpot if your team is specifically looking for a sales enablement solution. If you have multiple pipelines for different teams or business units then I would definitely recommend it.

Cons

When we first started using this it didn't have as many integrations with other programs we used so it was creating additional processes. Today it does have more support for different partners, but today you need more than a sales pipeline to close deals.

Arjun
Arjun

• Customer Support Software

Important features like the app, user creation and SSO don't work well, don't bother with...

Reviewed on 12/01/2022

Mixed. The product has been designed well with a lot of attention to detail but massive bugs that are getting in the way of work are not getting the required attention. As a product that is tied to my sales performance this is not an area that we can compromise.

Pros

Their pipeline view is fantastic, no doubt about it and that's what attracted me to the product in the first place. Their web form and chatbot are quite helpful as well.

Cons

Support isn't very helpful. Many times during my association with them I have felt that we are completely helpless and stuck fending for ourselves. They are polite but ineffective. We have been unable to create any new accounts on the system for over 3 weeks and ever after raising multiple tickets there is no update and no solution. Forget about using their mobile app it hasn't worked for over a year.

Zoho CRM, Agile CRM, and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Zurmo had some nice gamification features but as an open source tool it was clunky and we felt we were ready for a more advanced solution.

Zurmo

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

The user experience was fantastic, and it still is but unfortunately we did not evaluate the quality of support at the time.
Janelle
  • Industry: Construction Software

• Customer Support Software

Pipedrive's the foundation of our customer relations efforts

Reviewed on 30/10/2023

Pipedrive has been a great addition to our sales & CRM efforts. With it, we have a system where we can easily follow everything with each prospect and customer, we can create good looking reports from our CRM data, and we've saved a ton of working hours thanks to the automated workflows. All in all, I think it's a must for any growing sales operation.

Pros

The best thing by far is the automated emails. We have workflows that trigger an email within 10 minutes of an action taking place. Without it, I'd have to constantly check my inbox. It's saves us a lot of time for more outreach and prospecting.

Cons

The setup was pretty gruelling for us. The property and workflow setups in particular took longer than we'd anticipated.

Zoho CRM, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and HubSpot Sales Hub

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Pricing was an important factor for us and Pipedrive looked more than capable enough at half the price of some of the others.
Mohammed
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Full Featured Sales CRM

Reviewed on 20/09/2023

Pipedrive has been my primary lead generation and lead management tool for the past several years. It allows me to track all of my coaching clients, all the pipelines that they are in or have been, with automation to help me from doing things manually. It integrates nicely with all other apps, and the ability to sync with my email is superb because it allows me to quickly review all email correspondence for that particular client.

Pros

Every feature you would want in a CRM without the complexity of Salesforce. While this may be a bad thing for those that need the complexity, Pipedrive will server most small businesses and self-employed more than well. It's other biggest asset is a feature rich automation tool.

Cons

I do wish that there was more customizability of what is shown and not shown.

Salesforce Sales Cloud and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

DIdn't need the complexity and therefore the pricing for other products didn't make sense.

Response from Pipedrive

Thank you very much for your feedback! :D
We will make sure to forward it to our dedicated teams. If you need any help, please reach out to our Support Team. They will be happy to help!

Michelle
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Pipedrive

Reviewed on 18/09/2023

Overall our experience with Pipedrive is a positive one. It is user friendly and easy to learn each step of the set up.

Pros

Pipedrive is a very user friendly application with a walk through for everything you can't figure out on your own. Now able to sync two email accounts

Cons

Recently have taken away the connection with Xero. The Condition logic to create documents could be improved upon

monday.com and Asana

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

most cost effective and easy to use for our business at the time.

Response from Pipedrive

Thank you for the feedback, Michelle!

Yovany
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

The right amount of features for Sales Professionals

Reviewed on 17/11/2023

Pros

I find the UX intuitive and don't have to spend much time in the training library. It offers features that are practical and easy to understand. Especially if you are a Manager building the pipeline/forecast.

Cons

For this CRM to be a comprehensive solution for my needs, it needs a few services: 1) make my monthly newsletter integration easy; 2) provide my contacts LinkedIn profiles; 3) provide the option to enrich the existing data with other data aggregators.

Esther
  • Industry: Automotive

Life Saver for Disorganized Sales Team

Reviewed on 28/02/2020

I was building a website and setting up social media platforms for a company and asked "where will these leads go?" they were only using email. Everyone was stepping on each other's toes and had no idea who was called and what was discussed. Some inquiries were never replied to (just lost). They told me they'd have to spend $50000 for a specific crm they needed???
Had to do a bit of research; I looked at some options and many of them were just visually confusing, too complicated, too expensive etc
I tested out Pipedrive and pitched it to the sales team. They're so grateful and very organized now! They love making notes! I would recommend Pipedrive to any sales team just getting started!

Pros

So easy to setup and get started, syncs the email accounts beautifully.
I setup forms through our Wordpress site using Elementor, and used a plugin called *Elementor Pro Form Widget - Pipedrive CRM - Integration* to send all submissions directly into Pipedrive. Every form submission shows up in Pipedrive "New Leads" automatically creates a new contact, lead and note using information from the contact form.
Very good price for this application! Sales team is very organized now, and accountant was happy we didn't break the bank!
The sales team is very experienced in sales, but they definitely learned something new with the activity-based selling process :)

Cons

Pipedrive embed form is a bit slow to load in the page, I had trouble putting multiple forms on one page (as popups, didn't load), and limits styling etc but nice to have as a quick simple option to get started. In the end didn't use it.

Don't use zapier / zaps to send from web forms, not worth the extra $$ per month - if you use Wordpress and Elementor - get Elementor Pro Form Widget Pipedrive CRM Integration from Code Canyon, makes the connection an absolute breeze with more customization options.

There is an issue with using an email alias from our Gsuite account: it keeps defaulting to using the original email address (with old domain) which team doesn't want. We're going to have to remove the alias and make it its own email account for it to show up correctly. We've asked for support from both Pipedrive and Google, and no one understands why our alias doesn't work.

Zoho CRM, Streak, Salesforce Sales Cloud, and monday.com

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Best features and best value. Pipedrive understands sales, and the sales team barely needed training with Pipedrive, they opened it up and just "got it." Wasn't expensive at all, very reasonably priced.
Dave
  • Industry: Design

An Affordable CRM that is both Feature Rich and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 29/08/2020

The onboarding experience is one of the best I have had. You can quickly get going and they have a ton of resources to get additional help (forums, videos, blog posts, video updates etc.)

Pros

I recently switched to Pipedrive from one of their competitors for two main reasons - their Contact Timeline feature and the wide arrange of integrations made available on all of their plans, even the lowest tiers.

With the Contact Timeline feature I can quickly see all the touchpoints (both when and how) I have had with an existing contact. This is super helpful when looking for clients to follow up with in a single glance. I have seen similar offerings in personal contact organizers but nothing fleshed out to this degree and integrated with a more capable CRM.

Hands down Pipedrive has the most comprehensive integration marketplace for the best price period. Other CRMs charge a hefty price to access webhooks or Zapier and usually allow access only on their higher level tiers. I love that Pipedrive has chosen to open up these integrations to all users on their platform. This is huge win for small business owners looking to grow with them. I am amazed at how many native and 3rd party integrations they have. If the tool exists, there’s a good chance you can connect to it with Pipedrive. It’s obvious that they have made integrations a priority and this adds a lot of value to the platform.

Cons

Overall I’m very impressed with Pipedrive. I do wish they would focus more of their efforts on the GSuite or Gmail Chrome Plugin. This is a real missed opportunity. In my previous CRM I could access all of my deals, contacts and notes right within Gmail. This was a real time saver, since I never had to leave Gmail to view my CRM data. Pipedrive’s Gsuite plugin is more context related. You can only see the contact/deal related information for the email you are currently viewing. I hope the plugin gets more attention in the future.

Another modification I would like to see is image previews of contacts on the main contact page. They do offer this in the contact timeline view, but I would love to see it in the main contacts page as well.

Finally, the Smart Contact Data tool needs some work. I have had issues with it finding enriched data on a lead. The previous CRM I worked with did a much better job. Hopefully this gets hammered out.

Copper

- Access to integrations at lower price. - Contact Timeline View

Copper

- Integration availability - Contacts Timeline view - Price - Customer Service
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Good CRM for small sales organizations without too much bloat

Reviewed on 06/12/2021

Overall experience is very positive and I will continue to use this over other bloated softwares.

Pros

I like how simple and intuitive Pipedrive is to use without the bloat of a huge CRM and complex features a small business or sales department may not need. It has good integrations, notifications for customer actions, and easy sorting for customer profiles.

Cons

Nothing I dislike about this software, all is good. I am trying to think if there is anything I dislike and there is nothing on my mind.

ActiveCampaign, Ontraport, and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

ActiveCampaign was too bloated for our sales organization and we did not need all the complex marketing automation, and Pipedrive in comparison is very lean and easy to use.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Easy integrations, lack of marketing bloat, ease of use in UI, customer alerts
Sam
Sam
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

• Customer Support Software

Customizable CRM that is easy to deploy and offers endless customization possibilities

Reviewed on 26/04/2022

It is great! I've used it in the past, got locked into Hubspot for too long, and once I was out of their contract, I immediately came back to Pipedrive.

Every so often, I test other CRM, and while some others may have cool bells and whistles, the features that other CRMs have and Pipedrive lacks tend to be related to shiny object syndrome. Pipedrive is practical, easy to use, and simple to train and onboard new employees.

Another great thing about Pipedrive is its active community. Their forum is a great place to gain inspiration for the service and communicate with others for assistance in building unique integrations.

Their support is excellent and always available via chat right from your CRM.

Pros

Most CRMs force you to use it the way they think is best. But not all sales teams are alike. Pipedrive works well for us because we can customize it to work exactly how we need it. Customizing is easy and does not require coding.

Pipedrive integrates nicely with services like Zapier and various forms of plugins. This allows us to connect our CRM with all of our software applications.

Cons

Pipedrive has great email functionality, but it lacks a shared inbox (similar to Help Scout). We have a general sales email that our team manages as a sales team. If you want to use Pipedrive, you are forced to require all salespeople to communicate with their email instead of company-wide accounts.

This creates separation within our organization as we can't rely on Pipedrive for email communication.

Aimee
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Fast, Simple to Set Up, Intuitive Pipelines

Reviewed on 23/09/2022

Excellent. When I try a software, give up and try to find an alternative then come back - I know it’s good. No other tool really measures up to this, and even though there are other software that do the same thing - the interface on this wins in every way.

Pros

I love how easy this was to set up. It took less than 15 minutes to upload my students & set up multiple pipelines to track their progress.

Cons

The billing was a little hard to navigate. I signed up months ago, but when the free trial was over somehow I was placed on the most expensive plan and when I reached out about it I was not given steps to downgrade, so I gave up. I tried doing this in Airtable & Hubspot - both took too much time 8 energy and had more steps then pipedrive. This time I figured out on my own how to set myself up with the most inexpensive plan to start, which is $19.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Pipedrive

Active campaign was just too clunky, and felt really heavy and cumbersome to use. I prefer lightweight, fast, easy to set up and use tools that make me happy when I use them.

ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Switching to Pipedrive

Faster & much more simple! I tried to set this up in hubspot and it required at least 5 more steps for every program and course I was setting up. Too many steps is an automatic no for me. Pipedrive has no steps to set up, just type into template,m!
Pankaj
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Pipedrive gives a good capabilities for a CRM with great integration.

Reviewed on 19/05/2023

In my opinion, it's fantastic. Since I'm working in IT and sales, Pipedrive is a very powerful CRM for business with easy access for users. I used both HubSpot and Pipedrive recently, I prefer the way Pipedrive does this, I feel more productive.

Pros

Pipedrive is very straightforward to use, the Pipedrive automation is the best it helps me automate my flow. When we started using it we loved it because it had fewer features than most competitors, but the features it had worked better.

Cons

Limited filters- As comparison with other systems in market.

ahmed
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

It Is For You

Reviewed on 04/10/2019

Pros

Work process robotization (Move an arrangement and an action is included, at whatever point we reach another arrangement can be included, and so forth.) - Super Useful! Can send messages straightforwardly through stage and they appear in Gmail Does not intergrade legitimately with Intercom just through Zappier. Can interface with Gmail schedule Analytics - With arrangements won (by month, day, year and so forth), estimation of arrangements won, normal per bargain, normal time until an arrangement is won, look further and you can perceive what items make up those arrangements won (term, perm, CI and so on), Deals lost - by stages, by stages after some time, by reasons, by reasons over the long run (you can limit what stage you are battling in). Won versus lost - pace of % on change to the following stage, transformation for the main stage, lost from this stage, change to won (win/misfortune proportion). Track the % shot of moving the arrangement to one phase to the following. Estimating income - Current income, future arrangements to be won, can refresh the nearby dates from month to month, see what has been won, see the phases on the open arrangements and alter the end month (status bar demonstrating its stage), set conveyance date choice (ie you put the arrangement in won when it goes to guaranteeing and the stays there for a while (3 weeks) to get an exact date when the income is gotten). Arrangement change yet nothing else, Deals won, Deals lost, income Forecast (platinum

Cons

In spite of the fact that the Silver arrangement doesn't give all the enhanced highlights as the Gold, (for example 2-way email adjusting, call scheduler, email following, and so on.) we would prefer not to switch the majority of our clients over to the Gold arrangement in light of the fact that lone a couple of them would profit by/would require the additional highlights. I wish there was an approach to redesign a portion of our clients to the Gold arrangement and keep the others at Silver. We utilize Pipedrive's reconciliation with Slack to tell our group when an arrangement has been recognized, won and additionally lost. Right now, you host to utilize a third-gathering (Zapier) in the event that you might want your notices to be increasingly explicit and I have been not able get Zapier to work effectively for us. I have just contacted the two sides for assistance however have not gone to an answer ( so be careful you may keep running into issues with incorporations - without a ton of helping support from either side).

Michelle

A CRM System that just Works for Sales Management

Reviewed on 12/11/2020

Overall a good experience using the platform my new team members just needed two days of training and found it easier to use.

Pros

Easy to manage different pipelines for different sales projects. The email template is one of the key features we like as it allows us to format our emails and the fields are filled in automatically, so every client receives a quality email without spending time typing out individual emails. Like the filter system that allows you to select just the clients, you wish to target and even the group email shot is an excellent tool we use often. We have added out funnels and Xero to the platform and both work perfectly with Pipedrive. Our market profile is primarily created on google documents and we have ease of importing the information onto the Pipedrive pipeline. We use the activities to set reminders which allows us to keep track of our work tasks on a given day. For sales, you can modify the platform to include the key features that you would like for your company and client information to be saved. Allows you to make group amendments in list form for a high volume of clients so if you need to split the work between the team this is an excellent tool.

Cons

The emails received are not automatically assigned to a client and sometimes land on other client's deals in Pipedrive. There seems to be a lot of downtime of late and we have had several clients confirm that they have not received the email off Pipedrive. There is a lot of new additions to Pipedrive but not enough time to learn them this can be a pro and a con. The support is not always available for immediate help. There is no key information once Pipedrive is down of who you can contact for support. I don't like the Lead section it really just sits there quite useless to us.

Jill
  • Industry: Music

• Customer Support Software

Pipedrive-Great workflow! (when it's flowing, that is)

Reviewed on 31/01/2023

We have been very happy with Pipedrive as a CRM program. It's relatively clean and user-friendly. It manages our customer database extremely well and makes the flow of adding customers, handling issues and ending our relationship with them easy. The automatic features are a huge timesaver when they work properly, 90% of the time and a big time-suck when they don't. A slightly less cluttered menu and contact card would be nice though. They have been receptive to feedback and are already planning changes for 2023.

Pros

Pipedrive is simple to use and very easy to see what's happening visually. It's great for onboarding new team members and pulling data and information you need if it's not overly complicated. It has some great features like customizable data fields and pipelines and workflow automations that will automatically send emails or generate tasks for you as you work and move pieces. It integrates with many high demand products like Textline, Gmail and more. The storage has been fantastic.

Cons

As soon as Pipedrive makes a change, something goes wrong. It seems everytime the software is updated there is a glitch to be fixed. Or if we attempt to make changes to automations, we lose the feature of auto-generation for a time being. Their help-chat is not all that helpful unless you commit to staying on with them and hammering out the issue until they send it to the engineers/developers. There are some limits to what web forms and automations can do at this time. The "insights" feature and dashboard are clunky and not inuitive for charting your company's progress. Even more frustrating, you can't seem to eliminate pieces you don't use so the side menu gets filled with pieces like "marketplace" and "products" that you may not even use.

James
  • Industry: Gambling & Casinos
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

A Great Choice in CRM

Reviewed on 01/03/2023

Overall, my experience with Pipedrive has been very positive. The software's user-friendly interface, powerful reporting and analytics features, and sales management tools make it a top choice for businesses looking to improve their sales performance. If you're in the market for a reliable CRM software that's easy to use and packed with features, then I highly recommend checking out Pipedrive.

Pros

I have had the opportunity to explore and evaluate Pipedrive software. In my experience, Pipedrive is a highly effective customer relationship management (CRM) software that helps businesses streamline their sales processes. One of the main advantages of Pipedrive is its user-friendly interface, which makes it easy for both sales representatives and managers to use. Additionally, the software offers powerful reporting and analytics features that provide businesses with valuable insights into their sales performance.

Cons

While Pipedrive has many benefits, there are some cons to consider. For instance, the software's pricing model requires businesses to upgrade to a paid plan to access some of its features. Also, some users have reported that the software can be slow to load when working with large amounts of data. Despite these drawbacks, I believe that Pipedrive remains a highly effective tool for managing and optimizing sales operations.

Response from Pipedrive

Hi James,

Thank you very much for your feedback!

We apologize for any inconvenience the slowness experience may have caused in your business, we can understand how this can impact your work. Service interruptions can be caused by different factors but we can guarantee we will look into any issues being reported carefully and as quickly as possible.

We would like to reassure you that our Support Team is here to help you 24/7 and we will be more than happy to help with any questions you might have.

We will forward the feedback internally and make sure it will be taken into account for future improvements.

Thank you!

Juliana
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Use better your time to be Productive and reach Results

Reviewed on 20/10/2016

Firs of all Pipedrive took me off all the excel spreadsheet, and I used to have hundreds of them. I haven’t taken any training, but it wasn’t really necessary because you can learn it all by induction. I liked the colors, it’s not polluted so it doesn't hurts my eyes.
As I was not used to such a tool, it was very uncomfortable for me at the beginning, because it’s kind of boring to write down every call you make, and every activity you do and yet remark the next step. But after few days I already got used to that. So after awhile I started to see my days yield more. I started not to lose clients or negotiations, and mistakes was reducing. It was when I realysed how Pipedrive made my routine become healthier, because now I work the same time, but I produce more and I am less stressed because I don’t need to bring work home. I Know it’s gonna be easy for me to find anything easily in the next day with PipeDrive, so why keep tinhking on that after work?

Pros

I really enjoyed the fact that we can format it the way we need to, like add some options or information space, etc. PipeDrive is flexible, that’s great!
I also like the graphics and results it’s given, about the day, the week, the month and it goes on. With this I have a notion of my efficiency and I can monitor myself by this.
Actually I liked PipeDrive in general. Everything is good once I haven't worked with almost nothing like it. And the closest tool I used was very terrible.
I can tell that the idea of organizing a company as the Mother and others as sisters was really smart. I used to have problems with that, so it made my life easier.
At last I assure that the filters are helpful, but it could be better in some ways. But I really do recommend it at all. It definitely changed my routine work for better, much better.

Cons

I don't think it’s a bad thing, maybe something to be improved in Pipedrive, are the filters or results/statistics, it was good if we could export that to excel. I don't know if the key user can do that (I’m not) but if only him, then I suggest to give this opportunity to all users.
The only thing I don’t think was positive about all that is the minucius way that now our bosses are controlling our work and results. Of course this ended to be a problem about the person, and I don’t know what Pipedrive could do about it, even though I think it is important to say.
The last thing I wish I could change is the timing. Every activity has to have at least 15 minutes of during. I wish this could be more flexible, or even better, an idea: somehow we could add an activity and press a button saying we are starting that activity; Then when we finish it, we press end, and it calculates the time we used to do that. For me it sound better and more realistic. But Please, don't take off the option we already have of simply put it as done after it is done already.

Andrew
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Pipedrive is an exceptional tool for Sales Managers and Sales Teams

Reviewed on 27/11/2017

Pros

The brilliance of Pipedrive is that by implementing the tool, Sales Managers as well as business owners will find that they simultaneously build best practice Sales Management capability into their businesses.
Pipedrive really feels like it has been built by Sales Managers and Sales People, rather than by technical people, as it takes into account the things that frustrate Sales Teams the most.
For example, simplicity and ease of use is essential to ensure that Sales People adopt any new Sales Tool. Pipedrive has really embraced simplicity and ease of use. One company I work with has a team of sales people mostly above the age of 50, who have successfully adopted Pipedrive.
For Sales Managers, to have a tool to help them accurately predict whether their sales people are going to miss target, BEFORE it happens, is essential.
Pipedrive makes it easy to setup standard sales processes. And to monitor leading measures that will predict future problems. This gives Sales Managers time to take corrective action.

The tool also comes with the most powerful data import engine that I've ever worked with. So migrating legacy data into the tool is far easier than with any other tool I've worked with.

All in all, I give Pipedrive a big thumbs up.

Cons

This is a minor point because it's easy to work around this problem: Pipedrive's ability to filter deal data an become frustrating as you have to setup pre-defined filters, and you very quickly get bogged down with too many filters. The workaround is to export the data into Excel and manipulate the data from there.

Also, the ability to work with a pre-defined set of Products, while available in Pipedrive, is not the tools strong point. I hope to see a more refined implementation of Product capabilities in future releases.

Lastly, it's important to note that the pre-defined reporting only starts to make any sense after some history of data is available. Some of the reports make sense after a few weeks of diligent use of the system by the sales team. Other reports will likely only make sense after a few months of system usage. Obviously this problem is relevant to any sales tracking system, not just Pipedrive.

Used it at a start-up, it was easy and effective

Reviewed on 12/04/2020

Pros

When I was interviewing for this position at a tech company, I was told that they use Pipedrive as their CRM. I wanted to show that I was eager to learn, so I set out to do some research on Pipedrive before I began my position. Luckily, Pipedrive made it pretty easy.

I had already done a tutorial on Salesforce, so I understood the basics of CRMs, but Pipedrive had a whole academy -- the Pipedrive Academy -- to help you learn how to use their software effectively. So right off the bat, I appreciated them making it easy.

I did all of the modules and quickly saw that it was very easy to use. I even put the video speed on 1.5x to save some time. Once I started the position, I saw that there was even more depth, and you could customize workflows and your pipeline pretty extensively.

Cons

In the Pipedrive Academy, it wouldn't update my progress on some videos. So it never gave me the satisfaction of it saying "100% complete", which is a small detail but it was still annoying as a first impression.

The system is easy to use, but like all CRMs, it still takes time to update all of your activities. I could usually update 10-20 calls in 5 minutes, and theres a bunch of plug-ins and extensions to make this faster but I didn't use them. Also, if your search query is off by an apostrophe or something along those lines, you can still miss the person/company you're searching for. But this can be eliminated if you have a system for formatting names or whatever.

Mohit

Pipedrive - User review

Reviewed on 03/02/2022

It is a decent CRM to use for start ups. Doesn't have advanced features like mapping and in depth reporting like Salesforce.

Pros

Sliding feature where opportunities can be moved easily from one tier to another.

Cons

No calling functionality. Email sync also does not work well sometimes. Doesn't track all the emails sent/received

Response from Pipedrive

Hi Mohit!

First of all, thank you very much for taking some time to provide us with your feedback.

We are happy to know you like Pipedrive and we are here 24/7 to help with any doubts or help you need!

Regarding the calling feature, with Pipedrive's built-in Caller feature, you will be able to directly click and make calls to your customers without leaving the Pipedrive web-app, as well as automatically log all of the calls as activities for effortless reporting.

Here is our support article for additional information: https://support.pipedrive.com/en/article/caller

Also, the email tracking is done by adding a tracking pixel to each email where tracking has been enabled. If a contact you are emailing has images disabled in their email client or if the email is set to plain text (instead of HTML) the tracking pixel will not work

Once again thank you for your feedback! Do not hesitate to reach us if there is anything we can help it!

Kind regards,
Pipedrive Team.

Arlène
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

The most solid CRM platform..?

Reviewed on 14/08/2021

Generally, my experience with Pipedrive has been very good

Generally, my experience with Pipedrive has been very good

Pros

There are so many good things about using Pipedrive as a CRM platform. First of all, it is just great to be able to manage all my contacts in one place and being able to see the timeline of what has been happening with every single one of them. This is perfect because it allows me to always be up-to-date with what has taken place and what needs to happen to turn leads into customers.

Managing and using my email straight from Pipedrive is very powerful because it prevents me from switching from app to app and lets me be focused on my lead generation and sales activities. Same for being able to create web forms: no need to rely on another platform and then connect it to Pipedrive for this...I can do everything "in house".

The visual pipeline is another key feature and its sales forecasting feature lets you "predict the future" by showing you how many deals you would need to close to reach a specific financial target. And let's not forget about automation: it is an excellent way to avoid carrying out the same repetitive tasks over and over again.

And did I say there is a mobile app too? This is ideal especially if you are someone who works a lot on the move.

Cons

It is difficult to find something not to like about Pipedrive. Perhaps, the main con compared to other CRM solutions is the fact that Pipedrive does not have a free plan, only a free trial. This means that you will have to pay for the tool – and depending on the features you need, it can turn out to be a bit of an expense.