2,280 reviews

2,280 reviews
Shayne H.

• Customer Support Software

PipeDrive is the best "Beginner" CRM Platform out there!

Reviewed on 06/10/2020

PipeDrive is functional CRM platform and a viable/cheaper alternative to SalesForce and other counterparts. It is easy to use and has a wonderful graphical interface. If you are a budding enterprise, PipeDrive is the software for you. If you're a full-fledged corporate, I'd personally recommend you evaluate other options because although PipeDrive is amazing, it still sports limited functionality that won't do a large company any justice.

Pros

1) You can send emails directly from the platform! This gives you an edge on your communication efforts and helps you trigger alerts, get notifications and manage a large volume of clients - often simultaneously.

2) The interface is very easy to use and there is no steep learning curve necessary for one to get accustomed to the platform. This also encompasses of how easy it is to navigate through the platform.

3) PipeDrive can seamlessly integrate with many third party service providers. We have had no problems integrating PipeDrive with MailChimp, Slack, Gmail, LinkedIn, etc

4) PipeDrive will never let your leads go stale. Leads that need following up with will be highlighted based on the criteria designed by the user. Intuitive icons beside each lead can give you a detailed picture as to what stage of your business process the lead is on and what required action needs to be taken.

5) PipeDrive makes it super easy to enter leads and move them through various stages of your business process.

6) Inter-departmental communication is a breeze. I've noticed a strong synergy between our sales and marketing department after implementing PipeDrive in our organization. It's very convenient to identify high potential leads and PipeDrive eliminates the need of trying to give the next department a detailed back-story about leads during a hand-off. This saves a LOT of time.

7) Dashboards can help you evaluate and track project progress at a glance.

Cons

1) We are unable to send one email to multiple contacts. Right now, we have to send them out one after the other. Sincerely wish they look into this.

2) Usually hands when processing large volumes of data.

3) Not suitable for large firms and organizations. I deem this to be an entry/Beginner CRM platform.

4) There aren't any built-in marketing and contract management tools.

• Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Great for a small business with a small team

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

Our team is satisfied with Pipedrive so far because it is the only tool we could find that does what we need. We would love for more features to be added, but at present it is working for us.

Pros

Pipedrive is easy to use and usually doesn't require tons of reading to understand how it works. They have some great videos to help with anything that might come up and I am very happy with their customer support. They usually get back to me within a few hours at the latest. It's a great tool for someone who wants something that is simple to use and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. The features are great for our small team to keep track of emails, leads and lead stages all from within one dashboard.

Cons

There are a few things that would have made it way more useful for our use case.
One of these is the inability for one team member to view the mail tracking features on emails sent my other members. I person A sends an email to client 1, I cannot see the mail tracking feature to see if the client read the email or not. I have to ask each team member individually if their client "saw" their email.
Another common issue is syncing. Sometimes, the platform is unable to sync emails from other accounts like Hey and it takes us a lot of time getting them to show up within the system.

Dave C.
  • Industry: Design

An Affordable CRM that is both Feature Rich and Easy to Use

Reviewed on 29/08/2020

The onboarding experience is one of the best I have had. You can quickly get going and they have a ton of resources to get additional help (forums, videos, blog posts, video updates etc.)

Pros

I recently switched to Pipedrive from one of their competitors for two main reasons - their Contact Timeline feature and the wide arrange of integrations made available on all of their plans, even the lowest tiers.

With the Contact Timeline feature I can quickly see all the touchpoints (both when and how) I have had with an existing contact. This is super helpful when looking for clients to follow up with in a single glance. I have seen similar offerings in personal contact organizers but nothing fleshed out to this degree and integrated with a more capable CRM.

Hands down Pipedrive has the most comprehensive integration marketplace for the best price period. Other CRMs charge a hefty price to access webhooks or Zapier and usually allow access only on their higher level tiers. I love that Pipedrive has chosen to open up these integrations to all users on their platform. This is huge win for small business owners looking to grow with them. I am amazed at how many native and 3rd party integrations they have. If the tool exists, there’s a good chance you can connect to it with Pipedrive. It’s obvious that they have made integrations a priority and this adds a lot of value to the platform.

Cons

Overall I’m very impressed with Pipedrive. I do wish they would focus more of their efforts on the GSuite or Gmail Chrome Plugin. This is a real missed opportunity. In my previous CRM I could access all of my deals, contacts and notes right within Gmail. This was a real time saver, since I never had to leave Gmail to view my CRM data. Pipedrive’s Gsuite plugin is more context related. You can only see the contact/deal related information for the email you are currently viewing. I hope the plugin gets more attention in the future.

Another modification I would like to see is image previews of contacts on the main contact page. They do offer this in the contact timeline view, but I would love to see it in the main contacts page as well.

Finally, the Smart Contact Data tool needs some work. I have had issues with it finding enriched data on a lead. The previous CRM I worked with did a much better job. Hopefully this gets hammered out.

Brett N.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Pipedrive Review

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

Pros

It is extremely easy to use and navigate. The user interface is well designed and I like the drag/drop functionality. This was important as the primary users are our sales team, who need something fast and easy to use.

Cons

I wish creating separate pipelines/funnels was easier and assigning leads to various funnels could be easier as well.

Peter L.

Pipedrive - selected ahead of HubSport

Reviewed on 15/01/2020

Very happy so far with PipeDrive - agonised initially about using it because of weaker marketing automation features and 1000 email limit on emails, but still its quick and easy to use and less 'how do you do that' than any of the other five or so CRM's we experimented with.

Strongly recommend.

Pros

Well integrated CRM that works. Clear, easy-to-navigate from company to lead to deal.

Does not try to pretend to be a jack-of-all-trades. An excellent integrations universe provides options for superior specialist apps to provide improved functionality in that area of speciality. Looking at you Ontraport.

Pricing is reasonable:- we are paying £150 for three users. Not cheap - its on the edge of our own affordability, but not as expensive as the frankly ridiculous HubSpot pricing.

Nice free trial process and easy to start without nonsense of having to be sold to be some US-based rep for which I just do not have the time. Keap lost out to us here...

Cons

Maximum of 1 000 names on an email. Even as a small SaaS business we will be hitting this limit with six months. The work around is relatively simple: we have used MailChimp, for which there is a great integration in PipeDrive.

Using MailChimp means we do not need PipeDrive Professional (and MailChimp is cheaper than the extra cost of Professional over Advanced) but I would rather pay a bit more for an integrated solution.

Design is perhaps not as slick as HubSpot, but the ease of adding additional fields to contacts, jumping between companies and contacts is better.

Weak/no LinkedIn integration. Surely this must be the most important tool for B2B lead gen? Really should be more tightly integrated (e.g. add a lead directly from LinkedIn)

Kandice E.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

• Customer Support Software

Pipedrive makes it easy!!!

Reviewed on 06/01/2020

We have had a great experience. When we first on boarded Pipedrive, any questions we had were easily answered by the Pipedrive team. Truly great.

Pros

We love everything about Pipedrive. It has so many desirable features for keeping your customer database as well as your sales 'deals' organized. It is a one stop shop, truly. We would love more than anything if every single department had something as easy as Pipedrive. It has never taken us more than one day to get someone trained on using Pipedrive, it's that easy!!! It keeps all dollar amounts, products, customer information, emails, reminders, notes, attachments, reporting, analytics, social profiles from your customers information, and more!! I highly recommend Pipedrive.

Cons

We truly have no cons about this application..

Virginia B.

• Customer Support Software

Driving you pipeline to success

Reviewed on 20/07/2018

Pros

Pipedrive’s lead management CRM is intuitive, well-organized/easily customizable, and perfect for any sized company. It’s been extremely beneficial in helping to streamline our sales processes. I would strongly recommend enrolling in Pipedrive’s free trial; this will let you test out any of Pipedrive’s plans for the full thirty to get a better feel for how it works and find the correct plan for your needs.

Pros
Pipedrive’s Silver plan is very reasonably priced and comes with all the CRM necessities suitable for most small to mid-sized business. Sales… it’s a messy process… but there’s no headache with Pipedrive. You can easily set up customized pipelines for each user as well as view and transfer deals between pipelines. The ability to utilize two separate Pipelines to test against each other has been really beneficial in helping us groom our sales initiatives and outreach tactics. You can also, send emails from directly within the CRM’s platform; saving you time to engage more with potential clients and aids the process for keeping track of follow-up appointments and next step action items (discovery calls, presentations, proposals). Pipedrive supports over 100+ apps and integrations; we’ve integrated Lead Liaison, our lead generation tracking application, with Pipedrive so we don’t have to manually enter new leads, prospects, etc. from one CRM to the next. As an alternative to using the integration(s) you can also import spreadsheets directly into Pipedrive and assign deals and prospects to a specific owner. One of Pipedrive’s best features is the option to import contacts and merge them with those already in your database so you don’t have duplicates. This application is perfect for sales on the go; you can create custom reports to be sent to your email (for notifications on activities, emails, calls, etc.) and access your pipeline through Pipedrive’s mobile app so you can keep up with your clients and sales team(s) at all times.

Cons

Although the Silver plan does not provide all the enriched features as the Gold, (i.e. 2-way email syncing, call scheduler, email tracking, etc.) we don’t want to switch all of our users over to the Gold plan because only a few of them would benefit from/would need the extra features. I wish there was a way to upgrade some of our users to the Gold plan and keep the others at Silver.

We use Pipedrive’s integration with Slack to notify our team when a deal has been identified, won and/or lost. Currently, you have to use a third-party (Zapier) if you would like your notifications to be more specific and I have been unable to get Zapier to work correctly for us. I have already reached out to both sides for help but have not come to a solution (… so beware you may run into problems with integrations – without a lot of helping support from either side).

Andrew A.

Pipedrive is an exceptional tool for Sales Managers and Sales Teams

Reviewed on 27/11/2017

Pros

The brilliance of Pipedrive is that by implementing the tool, Sales Managers as well as business owners will find that they simultaneously build best practice Sales Management capability into their businesses.
Pipedrive really feels like it has been built by Sales Managers and Sales People, rather than by technical people, as it takes into account the things that frustrate Sales Teams the most.
For example, simplicity and ease of use is essential to ensure that Sales People adopt any new Sales Tool. Pipedrive has really embraced simplicity and ease of use. One company I work with has a team of sales people mostly above the age of 50, who have successfully adopted Pipedrive.
For Sales Managers, to have a tool to help them accurately predict whether their sales people are going to miss target, BEFORE it happens, is essential.
Pipedrive makes it easy to setup standard sales processes. And to monitor leading measures that will predict future problems. This gives Sales Managers time to take corrective action.

The tool also comes with the most powerful data import engine that I've ever worked with. So migrating legacy data into the tool is far easier than with any other tool I've worked with.

All in all, I give Pipedrive a big thumbs up.

Cons

This is a minor point because it's easy to work around this problem: Pipedrive's ability to filter deal data an become frustrating as you have to setup pre-defined filters, and you very quickly get bogged down with too many filters. The workaround is to export the data into Excel and manipulate the data from there.

Also, the ability to work with a pre-defined set of Products, while available in Pipedrive, is not the tools strong point. I hope to see a more refined implementation of Product capabilities in future releases.

Lastly, it's important to note that the pre-defined reporting only starts to make any sense after some history of data is available. Some of the reports make sense after a few weeks of diligent use of the system by the sales team. Other reports will likely only make sense after a few months of system usage. Obviously this problem is relevant to any sales tracking system, not just Pipedrive.

Kurt P.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

• Customer Support Software

Pipedrive is EXACTLY what our sales/CEO needed.

Reviewed on 16/11/2016

We used to use endless excel spreadsheets and Dropbox to keep the sales/CEO up to date. This system did not work very well and was not helping our sales team and president/ceo keep up to date on the status of contracts 'in the pipeline'. When I saw an ad on Facebook for Pipedrive, I instantly knew it would be a perfect fit for our organization. It's super easy to use All you need is a browser. No more excel spreadsheets, dropbox accounts, syncing issues etc. The sales team / CEO can add new 'deals' in just a few clicks.

When I gave my presentation to Management, they instantly "got it" once I dragged a new deal from the first stage "initial enquiry" to the second state "contact made". When I then updated the deal to indicate that a proposal had been submitted, I dragged the deal over to the "proposal submitted" stage and everyone said "aaaaahhhhhh".

Favourite Features:

1. Ease of use. - All you need is a browser and there is a mobile app.

2. Deal stages - You can drag a deal from various stages (use the default or customize with your own sales pipeline) to instantly show what stage your deal is in. You can also have MULTIPLE pipelines. For us, we have a Primary and Secondary Pipeline

3. Creating Activities / Tasks - You can assign tasks such as 'emails, lunches, phone calls, follow ups' etc and have them assigned to users. Those users get automatic email reminders the morning the task is due.

4. Indications for overdue Activities / Tasks - You can instantly see (via a green, grey, yellow or red) Icon next to each deal if you have a task that is due today, or overdue, or no task assigned yet.

5. Reporting - You can instantly see in the 'dashboard' your current sales performances such as deals won (and for how much), the dollar amount of deals in the pipeline for each week, month or quarter etc, deals lost etc.

6. Email functionality - You do not have to manually copy / paste emails into Pipedrive deals. If you use the deal specific bcc address, all information in the email is automatically entered into that deal.

7. File uploads - You can upload your presentations, proposals straight into pipedrive.

8. Customization - Just about everything is customizable.

9. Deal Rotting - Deals are highlighted in red when they are 'rotting' meaning no activity over the past X number of days.

10. Dollar Amounts - Each deal can be given a dollar amount.

Pros

Ease of use.
Deal Rotting
Deal dollar amounts
Dragging deals from the various stages
Multiple Pipelines
Outlook Email Integration
Mobile App
Everything is customizable
File uploads
Weighted deal dollar amounts
Color coded icons for activites that are due, expired, or have not been assigned yet
emails for activities that are due that day.

Cons

Sometimes when you add a deal, you ahve to refresh in order for it to show. Also when you edit a deal and add a note for example, that deal moves to the bottom or top of the list in that various stage. It would be better if that deal stays where it currently is in that stage, even if you update something in that deal.

Justin M.

• Customer Support Software

Forget about Salesforce. Pipedrive is the jam.

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

We use PipeDrive to manage our sales pipeline in an easy way. It has a nice, simple UI and a great iOS app.

Pros

Pipedrive is a super easy-to-use, customizable CRM alternative for those of us in tech, creative industries, or just anyone that hates clunky, ugly, overly complex platforms like Salesforce. Sets up in seconds, there's a great iOS app, and it's actually a pleasure to use. Quick and easy.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about PipeDrive. Perhaps if you are a power user of a CRM like Salesforce, you may that there are certain APIs or integrations that don't exist between this platform and others. For me PipeDrive offers more than enough features and functionality, it's easy to use and just what is needed.

Dalton B.

• Customer Support Software

Get out of it what you put in

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

Distanced sales communication, communication continuity across departments, easy contact and deal editing.

Pros

Simple user experience, not overkill with the features and layout, great email integration, custom pipeline language

Cons

Have to pay a certain amount that includes features we don't use, internal organization confusing to see - most of which you can't.

Kirill G.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Simple and visual CRM system

Reviewed on 12/01/2020

Tried a number of different CRM systems, inlcuding Salesforce (too complex), close.io (too expensive), Excel (too manual) a host of other systems, before settling with Pipedrive.

Pros

Visual overview of the pipeline
The overview can be in form of cards like in Kanban or in plain tabular form, making easier selection and overview of the deals
Simple to use
Extreme care of the supportive elements, like automatically adding map to the addresses, inviting to book another call/e-mail after finishing the previous one
Highly visual history of communications
Great customization (have special fields, specific for our company), filtering, reporting

Cons

May be too simple for larger number of communications and deals
The interface sizing is large making it less useful with large number of deals

Alex M.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

You can do a lot if your developer integrates it. Mobile app great. Reports need an overhaul.

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

We have streamlined our entire loan application/approval/origination process.

Pros

Our IT team invested a lot of time so that Pipedrive could automate our loan approval/origination process. When a client submits an online application, a new deal is created automatically. When we move applicants along the pipe, different emails are sent out from Mailchimp. When we approve/reject, the client gets a notification.
The mobile app is fantastic. When people come in to sign, we can take a photo of their IDs and save it directly to their deal, right from the app. If anyone calls my phone, a pop-up shows the name, deal, and stage and can automatically log the interaction. I love this.

Cons

Reports. I never use them, because they're pre-defined. Almost every day I download leads to run my own reports with Excel pivot tables. I would save so much time if I could set up pivot style reports in Pipedrive that update automatically - then I'd have real dashboards that mean something to me.

I don't love the way the email works. You connect your Gmail to pipedrive and can then send messages from within Pipedrive. That means you'd have to give up the Gmail interface if you really wanted all of your emails tracked. I prefer Streak for this - it's embedded right in Gmail. In 2 clicks you can add an email right to a deal, and all of your pipelines live inside Gmail. Streak doesn't have nearly the same amount of features as Pipedrive but I really miss the Gmail connection.

Ariel S.

• Customer Support Software

Pipedrive made our team productive when we most needed it

Reviewed on 24/03/2016

Pros

First of all, simplicity. As a small startup company without many resources (time or money), Pipedrive's simple and minimal setup helped us hit the ground running, and we will always be grateful for that.
Pipedrive's email integration is absolutely awesome, especially when integrated with Google Apps which removes the need to BCC the CRM, and logs inbound email messages.

Once the initial adoption was done we began leveraging Pipedrive's API, which is very complete, easy to use and well documented. The API compensates for all the features that are missing and can be found in other "bigger" CRMs. There's nothing you can't achieve with some development effort.

Cons

The UI is beautiful and modern, which makes usability great in the beginning. Once we started to grow our business, we encountered many UI performance problems that hurt productivity a bit. Especially when dealing with large deals involving a lot of people or long email threads.

Dishant S.

Loved with amazing CRM system

Reviewed on 12/04/2019

My overall experience with the Pipedrive is quite amazing. Our organisation is taking help from the Pipedrive stats and suggestions to make better financial decisions.

Pros

The best feature which I liked about the Pipedrive is that we can efficiently manage our daily tasks. They are represented in the graphical form and is very helpful while planning the day. You can easily set your priorities using the pipelines and track how far a particular deal has proceeded. Another important feature which I would like to mention is that if you have used a CRM before, you probably have a list of your important contacts. Pipedrive can import the contacts of the previous CRM. Hence, saving a lot of precious time. The user interface of the Pipedrive is just amazing. I love the small customisations they had provided in the app. They also have an Android and an IOS app. They provide graphical statistics to track the progress of your team. You can quickly decide what works and what not. Pipedrive improves management decisions to a great extent. They had an incredible customer support supporting many different languages. There turnaround time is very fast.

Cons

Although, I liked this system to a great extent and it is hard to find the cons. But, still, I would like to figure out some. On occasion, when I was updating my daily scheduling tasks in their Android app, it suddenly crashed. I want the team to fix some bugs related to the compatibility issue. The second thing which I would like to mention here is that I would love to see if they add a better filtering system to figure out better that what are potential clients based on the data.

Nissanka S.

• Customer Support Software

All the basic features with an intuitive UI

Reviewed on 16/06/2019

this is ideally suitable for small/medium scale businesses with a limited number of
users. Its on-boarding is fast and has good support when needed. More emphasis is placed in
sales pipeline management. Cost comparison is also fairly reasonable.

Pros

Pros- Many users of Pipedrive would not disagree with me when I say that the most significant
feature of Pipedrive is its wonderful UI. It is this feature that differentiates Pipedrive with other
competitors. The advantage of the intuitive UI is the ease of use even for a novice. The basic
plan of pipedrive offers limited features, but a small size company can accomplish the basic
tasks expected of a CRM. Other plans with extra performance costs 2 -5 fold extra compared to
the silver plan. One has the choice to select the payment option either monthly or annually.
With much ease ‘deal pipelines’ can be created enabling you to have a complete status view of
your deals, real time. Apart from that, they have a super feature of email sync which lets you
view your emails within Pipedrive itself without toggling back and forth with your inbox. With
more additional features related this activity, the user is aware of actions necessary to apply in
order to close deals successfully.
The integration with many productivity tools has a positive impact over the effectiveness in
increased revenue. The mobile version of Pipedrive too is super functional with many
productivity features.
There are many support options such as FAQs, in-depth demo videos, 24/7 live support center
or search for knowledge base.

Cons

if a comparison assessment is made with other platforms, well there could be some
features missing in Pipedrive. Other than that the existing system works well depending on your
purpose.

Tammie B.

• Customer Support Software

does everything i need it to!

Reviewed on 26/08/2019

amazing. customer service is super responsive and helped solve a couple issues when i was first learning the system.

Pros

i LOVE so much about this software!! i tried SO MANY CRM's and none of them were perfect for me. you can see visually what stage your deals are in. you are prompted to set up the next activity (task) after you complete one. you can create email templates with automatically filled in forms to speed up the process. you can connect deals to people and organizations. you can see a calendar view of your activities. you can set up automations to make your system more streamlined. you can connect it to your gmail so you emails automatically show up in pipedrive and you have all your emails between you and a person at your fingertips. it was super easy to set up and seemed very intuitive.

Cons

i can't think of anything!! i wish it were a little bit cheaper per month, but compared to some of the other services i tried, it costs less but does more of what i want.

Simple, Intuitive, Efficient

Reviewed on 28/05/2015

Pipedrive is a simple CRM that has everything you need, and nothing that you don't. As an agile business coming-to-market, we have a small team and limited resources, but are experiencing fast growth. We needed a way to track, cultivate, and maintain sales leads, but we didn't have months to dive into a robust software. I did a Pipedrive trial and a Salesforce trail side-by-side and couldn't help but to always turn to Pipedrive. Our main needs were to:
- Insert lead contacts
- Track process and staging
- Forward email or communications to CRM
- Create activity alerts and reminders
That is it. Everything else, the bells and whistles, charts and graphs, mothership of sales accessories was merely overwhelming. We don't have time to watch endless tutorial videos, and even when we did, other systems still didn't feel intuitive. Pipedrive was a breath of fresh air in my CRM search. The platform is elegant, intuitive, and has the perfect functionality to meet my agile sales needs.

Pros

Clean and pleasant user experience. I use Trello often, and the functionality of Pipedrive is similar in that I can drag and drop cards into different stages. The visual progression is very helpful, while each contact can house all of the information that I need to keep things moving. I also really like that I can BCC my conversations into my pipelines so that my partner and I can keep everything in one place.

I like the add-on apps such as Leadfeeder and Mailchimp.

Cons

Do you have a Gmail plug in so that I can check a box to send to CRM? I integrated that feature when trying Salesforce, but always wanted to swap out destinations to Pipedrive. If you don't have that, I guess that would be considered a con. Not that BCC'ing is sooo difficult ;)

I think a "Graveyard" type pipeline would be helpful. We want to hold onto our inbound lead contacts, but I don't want them cluttering my active Pipelines, nor do I want to assign an activity to them. It would be nice to be able to keep them in the system without archiving them. I've created a makeshift solution by just having a Cold Leads Pipeline, but there aren't really stages and I don't have pending activities for them.

Neha T.

• Customer Support Software

Pipedrive is a very powerful CRM

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Pros

Pipederive is a great solution to sales force for small & medium companies. It gives a great overview of leads. Registration of customer is very simple and organized in clients and companies. Negotiations are organized into pipelines and one can have a single or multiple pipeline. Each pipeline can be divided into stages according to the client's situation and each stage contains the deals that reproduce a negotiation, budget or potential sale ready. One can manage all potential customers on one screen, in a visual and practical way, without missing deadlines or getting confused at what was said

Cons

There is nothing significant drawback of this software. Developers are constantly coming up with improvements. The only thing it lacks is non integration with social media like LinkedIn. Also outlook integration is much needed.
This software lacks to follow up on an activity if you do not have an open business, Pipe drive obeys business, so if you look for it as a CRM it is not very practical

Dovile K.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use CRM with simple setup

Reviewed on 15/06/2020

Pipedrive helps to keep and manage the majority of sales and marketing activity data related to the customers. It's not an expensive system, but a very handy CRM for smaller and medium businesses. Support is quick and usually comes with good advice. This CRM is more sales-oriented. I wish it would have more features for running and tracking marketing activities.

Pros

Creating and editing person/organization data is very simple. I like the search function a lot. Looking for and merging duplicating entries is super easy. Custom fields can be added very quickly and as many as you like. You can also create filters based on all your fields. Filtering by multiple criteria is possible. Creating customers/organization views with a wide selection of preferred criteria in the tables works very well. Very good integration with the mailing tools, such as Outfunnel, Mailchimp. All activities can be easily found and viewed.

Cons

Reflecting marketing activities in the custom fields is a bit tricky. If I want my activity to be added to a custom field, I have to make imports from the external datasheet. It's not always an easy and quick task. I would also like to have possibility to send mailings directly from Pipedrive to multiple contacts, but this feature is available with the advanced plan only. I miss the LinkedIn integration feature since all activities (private messages) sent via Linkedin to our customers can not be reflected in Pipedrive automatically. We have to make note manually. Looking forward for this feature a lot.

Paul P.
  • Industry: Information Services

Pipedrive is the Perfect CRM for SMEs

Reviewed on 05/08/2020

I migrated a small sales office from Salesforce to Pipedrive because the sales staff wasn't utilizing Salesforce - most hadn't been trained on it and executives found its reporting too challenging to use.
Pipedrive hit all the needs - intuitive and useful interface for agents, simple reports for executives, and a much, much lower price tag.
Highly recommend to small and mid-sized businesses needing a tool that will be used and be useful, rather than a Porsche that never leaves the garage.

Pros

Exceptionally brief learning curve for new sales agents due to intuitive UX.
Easy to expand functionalities and reporting for more engaged users without complicating for users needing simple functionality.

Cons

Challenging to include mass marketing efforts recorded in individual profiles, but may be better now as haven't attempted in three years.

Marília F.

• Customer Support Software

Good solution for sales management

Reviewed on 11/01/2020

Very good. The software has good features and in case of errors the support is efficient.

Pros

The interface is very simple to use, the user experience is great! In addition, the charts already have good sales management indicators that provide visibility into improvement points.

Cons

The overall cost-effectiveness is good, but if many users have access to the tool, the cost of use becomes high.

Rasmus H.
  • Industry: Online Media

Great sales tool. Not a CRM

Reviewed on 28/08/2017

Getting Control of our Pipeline.

Pros

It's super intuitive to use. It is easy to get people on board and working with it. The overview of the pipeline is really important for our business, and assisting us in getting better at creating a relationship with a customer, and hopefully in the future to nurture that relationship.

If you can work with Zendesk, then support is fast, casual and to the point.

Cons

The Reporting statistics aren't that great. The dashboard is basically worthless when you can't customize the metrics.

It's annoying to have to make reports in Excel/with a third party.

It's not really a CRM in my opinion, as I would like to have more functions for Customer Relationship management on a personal level. And I am still struggling to apply all of our data, and creating lists for e.g. Email segmenting as so on

Response from Pipedrive

Hello Rasmus,

Pipedrive is a sales-management tool designed to help salespeople get more organized. Over 40 years of selling experience have gone into Pipedrive¿s design, which delivers a simple experience that just makes sense from a salesperson¿s perspective. Pipedrive reminds you what actions you need to focus on every day so that nothing ever falls through the cracks. That being said, I can confirm that Pipedrive¿s main focus has been the sales perspective and we are currently looking into ways to add more functionality in regards to the customer relationship section you are referring to.

Your comments in regards to the reporting section are welcome and we are currently also planning to add more customisation to the dashboard in the near future. Please reach out to our support (https://support.pipedrive.com/hc/) to be added as a beta tester for customized dashboard.

Thank you for the feedback!

• Customer Support Software

If you can afford it, Pipedrive is great

Reviewed on 09/02/2021

We love Pipedrive. Unfortunately if you want to use it organisation-wide and not just in the sales department then you might find the cost very hard to justify.

Pros

Primarily for sales teams Pipedrive has some killer features that make it so easy to use and a really focussed CRM package. The pipeline management that many others have now copied is fantastic to visually track various different organisational pipelines. Strong integrations, especially the email and calendar integrations make for easy migration to your current systems and automation is easy.

Cons

Pipedrive is not cheap and as a sales focussed product this means rolling it out for non-sales members of the team is harder to quantify - we are finding this harder to justify as we grow and while sales is an important aspect of a CRM, the information sharing with other departments is becoming unsustainable.

Doug N.

PipeDrive Leads to Successful Salespeople

Reviewed on 17/11/2016

I have used PipeDrive for almost 2 years. I can't say enough good things about their customer support. They are available to help you quickly, easily and without a bunch of back-and-forth. They answer their phone and the support staff really know their product.

It took a bit of setup (maybe 1 hour) for it to work the way I wanted it to, and it has been well worth it. I manage a sales team of almost 300 people. While I can't force them to use PipeDrive, the ones that do use it are my top performers.

Straight Forward...Customizable... Intuitive... Flexible... Easy to get started... Easier to master.

Once I surrendered my life and schedule to PipeDrive, my job became easy. PipeDrive tells me what to do and when to do it. It is honestly the best tool of my entire business.

Pros

Easy to use, intuitive, straight forward. The best Customer Support I have ever dealt with.

Cons

I have to teach each new salesperson how to set it up and customize it to our business. It would be nice to be able to provide my setup to my team members at the click of a button