HappyFox

Helpdesk, customer support software

4.6 /5 (82 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
Sandeep S.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

HappyFox Chat is great software

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

Pros

1. if you are using this software as administrator its very flexible you can manage your team very easily
2. quick installation on . website
3. we are using Chat & Ticket System from HappyFox both software comes with great features & plugins

Cons

1. sometime when you install happyfox chat website shows some javascript errors & we reported this & they are working on this issue.
2. support response is little slow they need to work on this.

Ben M.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Great look and feel

Reviewed on 31/08/2020

Was great company to deal with and they are shortlisted for possible future purchase.

Pros

The look and feel was excellent, the trial onboarding was professionally run and the customer service was the best I've been through.

Cons

Trial solution was slow, that may have been due to the servers the trials run on but was very evident to us and caused frustration.

David O.

HappyFox Happy User

Reviewed on 09/08/2019

Before choosing HappyFox Helpdesk, our support team had no way to quantify the issues, pain points, and feature requests other than anecdotally in team meetings. Adopting Helpdesk has allowed me to share a complete support picture over time to the developers and administrators that keep us on track to achieve the 100% customer satisfaction with the support process that our customers are currently reporting, based on the automated after-action customer survey.

Pros

The most important feature about HappyFox is the support that the team provides 24/7. I am an administrator in a small company and decidedly not a programmer. When I originally set up Helpdesk I was a novice in how each part fit together to create a whole solution with meaningful KB, Ticketing, Categories, and Automation. The Support Team spent many hours coaching me through this process to achieve a very useful set of tools for our customers.

Cons

I like most everything about the HappyFox Help Desk and HappyFox Chat applications. The initial setup was painful and required some back-ed programming to support the way in which I wanted the Support Center page layout to appear. The support staff at HappyFox tell me that a new release of HelpDesk includes tools that simplify the UI whereby the Administrator can change the way in which items, articles, products and sections are displayed.

David S.

Not too complex, not a ton of features, but it does do and accomplish exactly what it says.

Reviewed on 05/06/2018

Finally found a way to organize all support issues and questions in one place rather than using a [email protected] email or mailing list. Also cut down on the number of users who would email one support person individually over and over again instead of getting their request to the rest of the team.

Pros

HappyFox is limited in what it can offer (especially the free version) but it does function as a help desk ticketing system very well. Users have a portal to submit tickets, check on progress, and respond to a help desk technicians updates or solutions.

Managers can track tickets, view what's left open, and put policies in place that make sure tickets are not forgotten and are assigned the proper priority to get taken care of.

Cons

There's not much I can think of regarding HappyFox that I'd consider a "Con". Yes, it has limitations but for the price you pay (unless you use the free version) it's worth every penny no doubt.

I'd like to see a large file size limit when responding to tickets though. Often times the responders to tickets like to attach many screenshots or even video files for users to follow along with to product a solution but every now and then it wouldn't attach correctly.

Also adding a knowledge base to reference in responses to support tickets would be amazing

Rachel K.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

HappyFox keeps us organized + efficient!

Reviewed on 05/02/2019

We use HappyFox primarily to keep the marketing team organized. Our team runs across multiple states and varies from in-club marketing directors to the corporate team. Using HappyFox is helpful because it allows the corporate and in-club teams to efficiently communicate and delegate tasks between the appropriate individuals.

Pros

I cannot tell you how nice it is to have ONE platform to assign and delegate tasks! The minute a ticket is created, we are able to assign it to the correct person without things getting lost in the shuffle. Our productivity has greatly increased since launching this platform across our organization's internal team!

Cons

This is very petty, but I'm not a huge fan of the interface design. With a name like HappyFox (and the cute fox logo!) I'd expect it to be prettier.

Also, I don't like how tickets are created from out of office responders or junk emails. Those are one-off occasions but still annoying.

• Industry: Legal Services

"happy" with Happy Fox

Reviewed on 30/12/2018

Pros

With a ton of new features, Happyfox is a step above the rest for ticketing and knowledge bases. Some key features/pros are -

Support request from multiple channels.
Tiered agent/administrator roles
Automation features - auto ticket creation, time spent, canned actions, etc.
Great integration options with other software
Custom SLA and Reporting tools.

Cons

The tool to build out knowledge Base articles is a little lackluster. it can be tedious to build out the KBs. It looks like most future enhancements are also being placed at a higher pay tier.

Victoria M.

HappyFox Help Desk

Reviewed on 15/05/2019

I wouldn't choose another help desk software, this one exceeds our needs. I am able to assign other members of our team to tickets and create 'canned responses' to ensure that we are acting as one in our customer service department.

Pros

I like most that HappyFox has a very organized user interface. I like that I get updates to my email and through my app so that we can be sure to respond in a timely manner to any customer or possible customer inquiring about our software.

Cons

My app logs me out randomly and I have trouble logging back in.

Sharon A.
  • Industry: Broadcast Media

HappyFox is a great tool that helps you connect with your constituents. It's easy & efficient.

Reviewed on 26/03/2018

We get access to reports. Which help us prioritize how to make the constituent experience smooth. Another benefit is that we can easily work as a team to respond to constituents.

Pros

We love the reports. The ability to extract constituent data is very helpful. It helps us strategize on how to improve our constituent relations.

Cons

Overall it's a great tool. The one issue we have is that we cannot find an easy way to send outgoing emails to individuals. This is something that we would like improved.

Andreas A.

Quick and easy to set up and get going

Reviewed on 19/12/2017

Easy to trace help desk tickets

Pros

Product is extremely easy to set up and use. The configuration is flexible and can be tailored to your environment. UI is intuitive and easy to team to analysts.

Cons

Not everyone is great at customer service. There are few customizations that the tool doesn't allow that seem needed.

Courtney S.
  • Industry: Commercial Real Estate

LandQwest Loves Happy Fox

Reviewed on 18/10/2016

Happy Fox has brought tremendous organization, visibility and collaboration to our organization. The marketing department has increased efficiency and communication with their clients, and priorities are consistently maintained. We even have a way to avoid delayed productivity as a result of any turnover, and love the reporting functions!

Arnaud D.

The basics of ticketing

Reviewed on 15/06/2018

Very good tracking of my interaction with customers

Pros

I use both HappyFox ticketing system and Chat. It is a very nice ticketing system, HappyFox gives a very good competition to Zendesk Suite etc. Very easy to use. I like the design too

Cons

Same comment as for HappyFox Chat, there may are too many sections and menus and it can become a bit confusing sometimes

Kelsey R.

HappyFox has streamlined our customer service process and allowed us to better measure our...

Reviewed on 18/01/2018

Pros

It's easy to use across teams, easy to view data and easy to customize for our needs. There is also a wonderful help team that was instrumental in getting us set up and functioning as we needed.

Cons

I wish there was more flexibility to customize the contact form but I otherwise see very few cons in our usage!

Florian B.

Managing Support E-Mails for big events

Reviewed on 27/09/2016

We are using the Happyfox Helpdesk for almost a year now and are very satisfied with it.
It is really easy to use and we had set it up within a few hours. It is very customizable and has an awesome support team for all the questions we had.

Tzachi A.

Happy to use HappyFox APP

Reviewed on 10/08/2014

I love using the HappyFox app, help me manage all It calls and solved them in order

Pros

very intuitive

Cons

First log in is slow

Abimbola K.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Happyfox is changing the way helpdesk solutions run.

Reviewed on 16/07/2018

Pros

First ,I have to commend the Happyfox team for running a good and effective support department. We switched to Happyfox in January and the experience so far , has been impressive. Setup time was a breeze ,and the support team were on hand to guide us through all hurdles during the first few weeks.
I like how every conversation from emails ,social media messages ,voice calls etc are converted into tickets which we can track and respond to ,within the Happyfox interface.While making it easy to track key customer service metrics like first response time, time spent by each staff on tickets etc
I will say Happyfox is changing the look ,function and feel of helpdesk solutions and I love this revolution.

Cons

It is normal when trying a new innovative service to see it as all perfect. At this point, I see Happyfox as perfect,maybe I will find NEGATIVES as my organization continue using Happyfox.

• Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Customizable to every need

Reviewed on 11/09/2020

The customer service from the team is beyond exceptional. Best ever.

Pros

It is so adaptable. We could add fields we needed. We could add branding. Canned responses. It allows for tickets created by phone, email and social media.

Cons

It is difficult to set up but the team is very helpful.

• Industry: Law Practice

Strong Ticketing System

Reviewed on 30/07/2019

I have found Happyfox an exception ticketing system, but, strong customer support. It has greatly increased the efficiency and productivity of our team.

Pros

Happyfox sets out what it is meant to do - a strong, automated ticketing system.

Happyfox can be quickly setup, has a strong support team, and is constantly working on improvements.

Some of the best features of the software include customization of categories (ticket fields, contacts), a sleek and clean UI for administrators, built-in Knowledge Base, automatic ticketing, recurring tickets, ticket threading, and multiple ticket intake (email, widiget, login).

Cons

A lot of the newer features are limited to the top tier pricing bracket which means, starting out with the lower level limits the features.

It is limited ticketing and providing a knowledge base. Some of the newer features including project management and asset management is a little light, but, definitely improvements on turning Happyfox into a fully fledged ITSM.

Julian B.

Outstanding Help desk software at an attractive price

Reviewed on 26/10/2016

We spent some time a year ago looking at helpdesk software to replace the enormously complicated Kayako that we had been supplied with as part of a system rewrite. We use Magento and have multiple ecommerce stores with multiple sales/support operators. We sell live plants and support issues can sometimes be quite technical at which point staff are involved whose first skills are not with computers and software. Training them on HappyFox was quick and easy to the point where we use it internally as well as in customer facing work.

HappyFox is easy to use and full featured and has become such a part of our business that working without it is now inconceivable. In terms of functionality I would put it at being pretty close to Zendesk Enterprise in terms of functionality, but at a fraction of the price. Integration with Magento was a snip and the level of automation available has meant we have fewer support staff dealing with more cases as we grow.

All round Happy Fox has been an out and out success with us and on the rare occasions where we have asked for support, it has been quick and effective.

Pros

Easy to use, economic, full featured, integrates with Magento

Cons

Nothing

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

HappyFox, The Helpdesk for Humans

Reviewed on 17/02/2019

We've been using Happyfox for the past three years. It is used to create and track tickets for issues concerning Information Technology, Timesheets and Human Resource problems. We've been extremely happy using this product. The reporting features of this product are an extremely valuable tool and well worth the cost of the software.

Pros

Great product, with a simple user interface and powerful customization features. Allows for the building of Knowledge Bases and thorough tracking of all type of issues facing the end user. Will allow the users to open up ticket with their email package,

Cons

I've yet to see anything negative about this software.

Alex W.

Overall good product but with hidden gotchas

Reviewed on 18/09/2017

We have a place to store tickets. That is it. We are not seeing the full benefits of a good ticketing system because it lacks so many simple features.

Pros

Nothing in particular jumps out at us. It is no different than most other products in the same category. It has the same basic features as the big names.

Cons

Does not support daylight savings time. In order for your time/date stamps to look right when viewing tickets, every user has to adjust their personal time zone. Since we are Eastern, that meant we had to select Atlantic during DST. Then when it switches back, we need to remember to go in and change it back to EST. No plans from them to address this bug.

We disposed of several older SLAs (no tickets ever tripped them). They still show up in the report when you export the SLA data. They show as inactive but why? They were removed and there is no data associated with them.

Staff Name tag. This one is rich... on a Notification to the caller (New or Reply), it inserts the name of the agent making the update or writing the ticket. On a notification to staff (New or Reply), it shows the name of the person the notice went to. Why on earth would I need to see my name when it comes to me? It doesn't work in Smart Rules either. It only adds a name when you "Assign" the ticket to someone and it is the assigned to, not the agent writing the update.

Support has been great, but the product has so many holes in it, we really can't use it right. We have been using it for 8 months and we are not seeing any cost benefit because we have to spend so much time working around bugs, beating reports into submission, or reviewing tickets to check field values since you can't limit who can enter some data.

Bernardo M.

Amazing at first, until you realize that the develepement stoped

Reviewed on 26/04/2018

The service is good in a lot of things but lack of fundamental tools and performance. Too hard to manage, lots of bugs and no updates. The staff is amazing but the service don't follow.
I'm jumping of this service and now and I'm in a nightmare because cannot export the data to anything. Neither in cvs. Only incomplete tickets and all my work history is unreacheable.
Leaving the service very very very disapointed.

Pros

- Plenty of integrations
- Very customizable
- The support is very good, they don't mind to spend time until your problem is solved

Cons

- Smartphone App is terrible, ticket response not intuitive, lots of steps to accomplish simple tasks
- Customization is very painful, not intuitive, complex, little bugs in several functions
- Expensive against other similar products
- No updates, development is stuck for years now (monolithic service)
- Reports don't work, it's is impossible to extract relevant data about overall performance
- Cannot export tickets in full, only the original fist message (this is very disappointing)
- Faced several downtime in which was impossible to access the platform and manage tickets

Ahmed Z.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

Awesome ticketing management system software

Reviewed on 20/10/2016

I had major issues in my support unit , and I was searching for solution , I came across different platforms , and finally we decided that Happy fox is the way to go for several reasons (ease of use , cost effective , great support team , outstanding up time for the tool )

Pros

the ease of use
cost efficient
great features
flexibility for development new features
great support
outstanding up time

Cons

NA

Mark C.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

My HappyFox Review

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

We are able to communicate with our field team and they are able to relay any needs for all eyes to see that need to see it in a timely manner and ultimately that is what we need this tool for. It's a great way to streamline all the cooks needed in the kitchen at once and a way for everyone to chime in as needed.

Pros

- Great way to manage communication with our field team
- Easy to use WYSIWYG when uploading a proof for approval

Cons

- Not easy to understand who received what (when a part of a grouping/team)
- Easy to get lost in the software
- Tough to find certain things & where they live (not intuitive)

Game changer when it comes to organizing our applicants questions and concerns.

Reviewed on 27/07/2018

Pros

It is so nice to be able to organize all of our applicants' questions into one software. It makes it very easy for us to keep track of which questions have been answered and which ones have not. It also lets us assign questions to different team members to make sure they get done quickly and efficiently.

Cons

It would be nice to allow us to be able to include completed applications to this software as well. We use DocuSign and they come into our Outlook when they are completed. It would be nice to sync it with HappyFox so we can assign this task to team members as well. Other than that, this software is great.

Noah R.

Simple yet powerful

Reviewed on 26/02/2015

Pros

HappyFox provides a simplistic and easily customizable help desk solution with a variety of powerful 3rd-party integrations. They've focused heavily on the core product for refined, and well layered communication.

Cons

If you require advanced time tracking, project management, or RMM integration this product may not be for you.