Bitrix24 Reviews

Roman
Roman

Bitrix24 - Good CRM for Small and Mid Business

Reviewed on 21/12/2022

Overall it's a good CRM to run your business. You will easily add and manage leads, attach files to them and add custom fields. Task tracking is focused on collaboration and does its job great. We use Bitrix to hire new workers and track analytics of the HR department

Pros

- Easy to use CRM for any needs- Audio Calls and Chats- Very easy to collaborate with shared tasks, files - Live feeds of events, you will be fully aware of all events in your company- In-depth marketing ananyltics with tracking sources of your leads

Cons

- It's not easy to integrate with HTML static websites, you will require development. The easiest way to add leads is to use webhooks- There is a lack of customization in reports, you can't create fully custom reports

Kommo

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

Bitrix has free version, so you can try and use it for free for solving simple tasks. Price is very reasonable.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Bitrix Virtual Office Solution

Reviewed on 24/06/2022

My overall experience with Bitrix24 has been great. I have no complaints and would easily recommend it to anyone.

Pros

The free version is more than adequate to manage business functions. The intranet/portal feature allows me to manage my company and staff. My company is a virtual company and thanks to Bitrix24 it allows all members of my time to collaborate, communicate and work together just as if they were in the office. I have been using this software for many years and have tried other options and always come back to Bitrix24. I am yet to find any other software as versatile as Bitrix24.

Cons

The only issue we have is sometimes new Associates find it difficult to access the platform for the first time. I personally did not experience that issue, and this is only for a small percentage of new recruits.

Workplace from Meta and HubSpot CRM

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

HubSpot was a good CRM but did not have the other functionality like Bitrix24. It was only good as a CRM. Workplace by Facebook was too expensive. Even when we tried the free version it was still not as good as Bitrix24.
lee
  • Industry: Medical Devices

Complete Scam

Reviewed on 31/01/2021

If i could provide a lower score, I would. The company falsely advertises integrations with Quickbooks Online, it does not work. The software is a shell, meaning that the purchaser has to "create: every document and infrastructure in order for the application to even come close to working. The very thing that it appears it was designed for ( CRM) fails miserably. You wont even see your deals or opportunities move to the "next stage" without some form of manual manipulation. Telephone integration does absolutely nothing other than clog up your leads with calls with zero info on them. Top all of this off with the complete lack of support ( even in the paid version). They will take days to respond and then its with a canned response about going and researching the answer your self in a pile of some of the worst help files I have seen in my more than 30 years in business. Then, finally capped by this...once you have wasted the $1000.00 for the access to the software and the countless hours and thousands of dollars to try to get it to work with just basic day to day operation....you finally decide that their are much better options available (like Salesfoce) they will refuse to refund you any part of your remaining subscription. BUYER BE WARE- complete and total scam of a solution. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!

Pros

NONE- very difficult to deploy. Hours upon hours spent in setup ended up being a complete waste of time. Not ONE of the integrations work.

Cons

difficult to train staff on, difficult and expensive to obtain support

CRM Analytics

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24

we were seeking a solution with better CRM and quote abilities.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

initial price was more attractive with b24. ended up spending many thousands more with b24 and wasted months of development time that Salesforce would have had available ( out of the box)
Aliaksandr

• Customer Support Software

A good software, but if only you live in CIS

Reviewed on 31/01/2021

Well, I used Bitrix a lot of time and you know, the things doesn`t change a lot of time. For sure, Bitrix is got a lot of features and integrations. But the question of quality of these features are opened. For 100% benefits of features, you should to charge the money for add-ons, or you should to do some of dev-jobs. This is not cool for the small teams.
Overall: for employees and some teams from CIS this software is 'must-have'. If you want to change something, you can do it, because a lot of software are available. And a lot of these are good enough for any-sized teams.

Pros

A lot of features, a lot of integrations

Cons

First of all: a heavy widgets. Your website will be slow if you will use widgets, like openlines and etc. Second one is an old interface of admin. Like 'Permissions' and etc. Third: the reports are really bad. Also email marketing isn`t good. And the last one is that you should always charge the money: for example, it`s hard to find a useful free add-ons.

Kommo

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24

Because I want to got an 'all-in-one' solution, like: organizer of calls, leads, tasks and etc. I want to use the only one software for all of these features.

Thierno Ousmane
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Bitrix24, a promising software in Business management.

Reviewed on 03/09/2022

CRM is the key element for any company to thrive in the digital world besides SEO (Search Engine Optimization). We cannot dig deep around it, since it is not our aim topic here. Just know that CRM is a tool that helps companies stay in touch with their clients by analyzing their needs to increase sales. Not only Bitrix24 has it. Microsoft, Salesforce, Zoho, to name just those, have it as well. I really like the fact that Bitrix24 has its own CRM integrated. We don’t need to find another CRM tool elsewhere. It is very helpful because the software enables us to create a detailed database about our clients. This is a very promising product that needs to be improved. I think its whole potential is far from being completely unlocked. Meanwhile, before we have a new version, I globally enjoy this software.

Pros

First of all, what is Bitrix24? It is a multi-operations software that enables multi-tasking, from: Creating business sites, automating sales, and project management with rich communication features. That’s why it is called the “All-In-One”. The things that I like about this software lie in its essential tabs on the dashboard:
- The Activity Stream from which we can see the employees of a given project with whom we can interact through chats (both video or text) or comments; there’s a comment section actually for the different projects. While writing, we can share files and use emojis;
- The Employees tab presents the organizational chart with the names of all the employees. And, we can organize it as we want by adding new members or removing some, creating different Departments, and sharing the roles. This makes team management very efficient;
- The Tasks and projects tab that permits us to create tasks and manage the different teams working on them. What is even cooler with this tab is that Bitrix24 gives us an Analytics kind-of-feature that shows in real-time the performances of the different projects, the timing from the beginning to the ending planned, the ongoing tasks, the completed ones, and the total;
- The CRM which stands for Customer Relationship Management. What is adorable with the CRM of Bitrix24 is that we have a whole tab dedicated called CRM, and it is actually very intuitive to use: We can add our clients’ names, their contacts, and some notes about them.

Cons

2 things that are less-likable:
- The custom support is sometimes hard to reach. They take a long time to reply to our emails. This can make us feel lonely facing some bugs we would like to report and get the help we need;
- The price is too high for small businesses. Bitrix24 charges USD61 /month (from time to time we can have sales dropping the price) for an entry-level; while softwares like Zoho charges only USD12/month.

Danish
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

I love Bitrix!

Reviewed on 28/07/2021

It has been 2 years and as of now, i have not thought to look for any other platform. if ever anything pops up, i consult my service provider, and every time we see that it can be done or added to my existing package.

i will give it 5 starts for making my life easier.

Pros

More than 38 modules in one single place make this wonderful. I like that we use it for operations and analysis. The ability to customize even makes it more user accepted.

Cons

Took me time to think, however, yes it does need little help when it comes to reports.

Zoho CRM and Salesforce Sales Cloud

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

It had more features than we required at the moment, however, we know that in future we would be requiring it. So, having a product that is scalable is wonderful and it helped us quickly make the decision.
Cheikh
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Bitrix24 the best Tools for team management

Reviewed on 28/01/2021

Bitrix24 facilitates team management

Bitrix24 facilitates team management

Pros

Bitrix24 is an easy to use software, it allows you to manage the history of contacts or prospects and stored. The communication is unified so everything is managed in one platform such as project and sales management. I recommend it to medium sized companies or those just starting out. Frankly, it has everything you need to get off to a good start.

Cons

It's a good software, but to tell the truth, customer support is limited.
Another thing is that the mobile version doesn't include all the features, especially when you're traveling. The server is also slow sometimes.

Basecamp

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24

Bitrix24 is available as a free version and offers a free trial.

TeamWave

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

Bitrix24 is available as a free version and offers a free trial.
  • Industry: Market Research Software

Great Free Version and Powerful Potential

Reviewed on 05/04/2023

it was my CRM and i really enjoyed that

it was my CRM and i really enjoyed that

Pros

It was easy to integrate into my business, and its capacity to scale was amazing. I really did enjoy using it although i think the flow of the user interface could be a bit better. This deserves a try before you decide if you use or not

Cons

The cost for the additional features turned out to be a little pricey for my situation but the capacity and integrations available were very exciting.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

it was well reviewed and had many powerful features in the higher tier pricing. It was very powerful.
awogor
awogor

Bitrix24 Is an All in One CRM and Collaboration Platform

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

I can integrate my social media account, and above all, their email service is one of it's kind and it's helped my business drastically in collaboration.

Pros

Bitrix24 is a complete Workspace software and Customer Relation Mangement software to organize and manage all your work in one place including collaboration and live streaming to social media.
Bitrix helps to integrate your social media accounts and helps you manage them within as well.

Cons

Bitrix24 can be somehow complicated for the beginning, but with time, you get used to it and can work almost with little or no supervision.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

I saw the adverts on YouTube, and I searched for the reviews and got some positive reviews from users then i decided to move to it.
Emin
  • Industry: Events Services

Project Management Software for Event Organizer Companies

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

Generally, I would say we have some complaints. We get used to having this software but lack of improvement would be a source of the problem for Bitrix24 as its competitors started to offer convenient packages with low prices.

Pros

Since during the event management and organizing period we use our telephones instantly, the feature of connecting to the phone number is an amazing feature. User-friendly interface.

Cons

The price absolutely differs from other competitors, it requires an amount which could a hindrance for newly started companies. The Mobile version does not include all features that reveal problems in my travel period.

Haris
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

Easily the best CRM for its price

Reviewed on 10/09/2020

Bitrix24 is absolutely underrated as a CRM. The features seem a bit complicated at first, until you dive in and see just how sophisticated the entire backend of this software is. It is more customizable than any public software I have used, and I honestly don't want to think about how much time and money I would need to sink into my business structure if it weren't for Bitrix24.

Pros

The fact that you can customize this software like you have a blank slate in front of you is phenomenal. If you can dream up a business process, you can do it with Bitrix24.

Cons

Customer support is limited, and any issues I had (although they were rare) took a while to fix my issue, if they fixed it at all.

Jira, Quickbase, and Podio

Reasons for Choosing Bitrix24

Trello was visually great, but had much less functionality for a higher overall price.

Trello

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

Mostly a combination of price and various capabilities that I would have had to manually integrate, whereas Bitrix24 had everything in one place.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Its time to move on

Reviewed on 12/05/2023

Pros

Theoretical this platform has much to offer but if one tries to use it one notice many issues.

Cons

There are so many cons to this product I don't even know where to begin.The biggest thing is that the cost keeps increasing for the product and they don't even update the product with basic functions which are missing for years now. With every update they add things one doesn't need and the whole things gets more convoluted. Options are not to be found in a single section, they are spread all over the whole platform. Many pages exist to change options but there is no way to find them.Updates won't apply correctly leaving an outdated structure with deactivated features behind. What really gets me angry is, that there is no way to delete an account fully. One can just deactivate an account/user and they are still on your bitrix instance. You cant even delete your OWN account! Support wouldn't even help, they say that this feature is not included.They should be careful because its against GDPR to not delete user data including the account on request.The question arises on why they don't want you to delete your account. Its clearly not a technical issue.I had enough of this company. They have so much potential but they waste it all. They don't even care that i'm upset that I cant delete my/ employees accounts which left our non-profit. These accounts where created by me using our own email and domian.

Juan

• Customer Support Software

overal a good CRM at good price per user.

Reviewed on 07/11/2022

overall is a good trusted CRM that does the de job for an affordable price, and a lot of functions, and has scalability. you may understand that support is a bit limited for advanced stuff.

Pros

It s is a good CRM option, the price is based on plans which include a number of users and functions (but others may charge per users and pers functions) for less than 5 persons can be pricy, for 100 users is very very affordable, also a free staring option. It is big enough to have a lot of forums and supportThe support is accessible but limited Yt has a lot of functions, a lot you won´t worry about missing a function on scalability.

Cons

-They may change the prices and plans at any time (and it goes up) it happened to me twice all ready, an email saying our prices will increase in one month, and nothing to do. about 20% each time.-Support may be very limited, it may end by saying please contact a local partner for that.

Reasons for Switching to Bitrix24

price, functions, and scalability.
Syamir
Syamir

Manage project with Bitrix24

Reviewed on 03/02/2021

I can run verity of project at the same time thanks to the amazing feature and tools that provided by Betrix24.

Pros

The most important thing that i look in project management software is the contact panel, and Bitrix24 has a very comprehensive contact panel. Storing, managing and sharing for file resources is very organized and they has a very good security for the storage.

Cons

We had faced several challenges while operating this software, one of it is its require a very stable internet connection to load-up all required resources. Another one is, the email tools in mobile device keep crashing when i'm trying to edit the layout.

Microsoft Teams

Microsoft Project

• Customer Support Software

Everything your team needs to get things done on one page, which can be a bit of a problem

Reviewed on 27/06/2018

Pros

Bitrix24 has an astonishing number of advanced services available in its free tier -- basically everything except Advanced CRM and Tasks or a lot of online storage, restricted to 12 users. That has to be some kind of record for a service of this type and power. 12 users! For a small business that needs a comprehensive space to communicate, collaborate, get things done, follow up leads, even answer emails and make telephone calls! I really can't think of a more powerful solution at this price. The Activity Stream is among the best of its kind.

The paid plans are also very reasonable considering what you get. There's even a special plan at $69/month for businesses that don't need a lot of users or storage space but have a lot of sales to make and/or leads to follow up on. That strikes me as very very smart. The price is this aggressive, I would imagine, because of the traction of well-known solutions like Salesforce, which all the better for consumers, of course.

Cons

Even though I appreciate everything there one page ready for me to use, the sheer amount of choices can be a bit daunting. Luckily, the lefthand nav can be configured so you can hide stuff you don't need. The design looks to my eyes about 5 years out of style so the UI could use an upgrade, for sure. I'm not sure design is this company's strong point. For instance, the default desktop image makes the menu items hard to read. These seems like quibbles though, don't they. My team ultimately decided on another collaborative space because our needs were half-editorial and Bitrix24 can't really help you there.

Matthew
Matthew
  • Industry: Publishing

Bitrix24 is a very complete tool

Reviewed on 18/09/2019

Bitrix24 is amazing to manage the tracking and delegation of tasks, this allows us to easily talk with all the members of our teams, we also use it a lot to use calendars and reminders effectively to accomplish the work, thanks to this collaboration software and the teamwork has improved, our internal communication has also experienced a remarkable improvement, we plan to continue using this tool for a long time.

Pros

This software has excellent customization features, such as graphics, that help provide accounting information to all customers, I also like the user interface and custom background options and especially the video theme, with this tool I keep the community more linked through sequences of activities, group conversations between departments and other commercial networks, calendars and work groups, in addition to all this, Bitrix24 is an excellent tool for managing projects and sales, as they provide communication between all active members in the Company projects, therefore, allow each member to be aware of what is happening.

Cons

I think that the only negative aspect I have found for this software is its technical support, it takes a long time to respond, and when they do they are not clear in their answers, the times they need your help they have not been able to solve my problem.

John
John
  • Industry: Research

• Customer Support Software

Mastering the art of collaboration in project management with Bitrix24.

Reviewed on 17/10/2023

Bitrix24 helps us to run our projects more effectively and efficiently by allowing us to come together and work closely as one team. This allows us to put focus on the things that matters to us and the end result is excellent projects. The experience has been outstanding and we are intending to keep using Bitrix24 for forever.

Pros

We always get an upper hand when using Bitrix24 to manage our projects as it brings us all together under the same roof and allows us to work in unison and collaborate effectively. It has good communication channels like instant messaging, video and audio calling and files sharing which makes it easy for us to keep every updated and on the know. Bitrix24 has a good and easy to engage with dashboards which help us to have a unified view over our projects in order to know what has been done and what's pending.

Cons

Bitrix24 has a been straightforward to use product and having not experienced a single issue, i can say it has been giving me a perfect experience.

Masturah
Masturah
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Bitrix24 is very good

Reviewed on 08/07/2021

Pros

We are in need of good project management software, and Bitrix24 is the best solution for our company as it can be use to managing project across department and all the department can have their own group that can be separated from each other. Bitrix24 also has a common place for communication that everyone on the company can interact with each other.

Cons

Asana should start reconsidering to revamp the dashboard interface, it is to cluttered with all the feature and tools. I thing it will good if the tools for other than for project management should be moved from the main dashboard for easy organization of the software.

Hani Khalilah
Hani Khalilah

Bitrix24 review

Reviewed on 31/08/2021

Pros

The free edition does an excellent job of allowing you to have a sense of whether Bitrix24 will be of value to you or whether it will not. The user interface is attractive and straightforward to use. The program is very responsive to changes in the calendar, making it a fantastic tool to keep track of your daily routine.

Cons

Compared to using the Bitrix24 application that can be accessed from the web browser, the desktop client has far less functionality. Overall, adding email templates and exporting items to be emailed is available, but it kind of confusing and i don't use it too often.

Suhailah
Suhailah
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Secret gem of project management software

Reviewed on 08/06/2021

Pros

Bitrix24 is not a popular as a project management software, but all the tools and option that they has for managing a project is on par with other popular project management software. W have also use it to manage a basic CRM, like replaying for customer inquire and phone support.

Cons

Like all other software, the customer support is not too good especially if it involving a phone support. We always had to switch to email support, as the customer representative on the phone can't fix the problem on the spot and had to wait for a few days for our email to be responded.

Norrania
Norrania
  • Industry: Automotive

Great product

Reviewed on 14/08/2021

Pros

I really love that Bitrix24 task & project management tools is easy to organize, and connecting and communicating with my team & colleague using the communication platform is really smooth. The mobile application let me to track & monitor all the work activities easily.

Cons

The first time trying this software wasn't too pleasant, as too many feature and tool on the menu, which make it like a giant mess. After a while using it, i slowly learn how each of the feature usage and now i can't work efficiently without the feature and tools anymore.

Sourabh
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Streamline Your Business Operations

Reviewed on 14/05/2023

Pros

I was searching for a complete tool as a small business owner to effectively organize my activities and manage my crew. I discovered Bitrix24 after experimenting with a number of possibilities, and it has completely transformed my company.The user interface is simple to use and intuitive, making it simple to onboard my team and rapidly get them up to speed. Keeping everyone on the same page and allowing for remote work have both benefited greatly from the collaboration features. I adore being able to set tasks, assign them to team members, and monitor their advancement all in one location.The capacity to modify workflows and automation is one of Bitrix24's best features, in my opinion. This has allowed me to concentrate and saved me many hours.Overall, Bitrix24 has been a helpful tool for my little business and has exceeded my expectations. Any small business owner wishing to increase teamwork and operational efficiency should definitely consider it.

Cons

Although the product is excellent, there isn't much in the way of customer assistance.

Sanskriti
Sanskriti

• Customer Support Software

A comprehensive CRM for managing interactions

Reviewed on 30/09/2020

Bitrix24 is an outstanding CRM meant for social collaboration and for managing interactions with clients and team members. When we deployed Bitrix24 at work, we are able to collaborate with project teams more efficiently and get informed about the ongoing tasks in real-time. We are able to create a workgroup, assign multiple tasks to the project members, track their progress using visualization tool likes graphs and Gantt charts. Also, we are able to track leads and manage sales funnel in the CRM.

Pros

The working interface in Bitrix24 is smooth and overall navigation into the app is a charm. On the left, of your app screen can find your workspace, from where you can create tasks. Also, the CRM section can be accessed from the side navigation bar which includes Leads, Invoices, Reports, Events, Contacts, and so on. I can import my leads(CSV file) into the application or just manually type it into the application. The application is simply great when it comes to managing leads and dealing with the product sales cycle.

Cons

The only downside with Bitrix24 is the way the notifications pops out, It's really annoying when a bunch of notifications appears, and the major concern is to deal with important notifications out of the bulks.

Mohsin
Mohsin

Project Management on fingertips

Reviewed on 22/12/2021

The overall experience with Bitrix24 is great it is helping my organization in many ways in terms of project and task management, internal communications or chat, managing employee's performances, etc.

Pros

The project management feature of Bitrix24 is the most impactful feature, it gives more controls to the managers for the activites of the responisble persons and more insight to the employee about the ongoing and upcoming tasks. It also gives a detailed employee efficiency for better performance.

Cons

The workflow feature of the application is a bit tricky to use. This is although a very great feature but due to it trickyness makes it difficult to understand or to configure.

Sarfaraz
Sarfaraz

Revolutionizing Team Collaboration and Project Management with Bitrix24

Reviewed on 24/01/2023

Bitrix24 is a powerful tool for team collaboration and project management. It offers a wide range of features such as task management, time tracking, and CRM functionality. It also allows for easy communication and file sharing among team members. However, the interface can be a bit overwhelming at first and takes some time to get used to, and the mobile app version is not as user-friendly as the web version. Additionally, the pricing structure can be a bit complex. Overall, Bitrix24 is a great option for teams that need a comprehensive and powerful project management tool, but it may not be the best fit for teams with more basic needs.

Pros

I found that one of the things I liked most about Bitrix24 was its comprehensive feature set. It offers a wide range of tools for project management, including task management, time tracking, resource scheduling, and more. Additionally, the collaboration features such as file sharing and team communication were very easy to use and made it simple to keep all team members on the same page. Overall, Bitrix24 offers a powerful and user-friendly solution for managing projects and collaborating with teams.

Cons

I did not like that Bitrix24 has a steep learning curve and it takes some time to get used to navigating through all the different features and settings. Additionally, I found that the mobile app version of Bitrix24 is not as user-friendly as the web version, and it can be difficult to access all the features on the go. Furthermore, the pricing structure can be a bit complex, and it can be difficult to understand which plan is the best fit for a particular team's needs. Despite its many useful features, these shortcomings may make Bitrix24 less appealing to some users.