Userlike

Live chat and customer messaging for businesses of all sizes

4.4/5

633 Software options

Brayan agostinho D.
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

beautiful real-time chat software developed on web and mobile

Reviewed on 24/05/2018

Pros

Userlike is a beautiful real-time chat or live chat software ideal for customer services, where it offers multiple functions in a simple and easy way, making the software easy to use.
You can use Userlike with just a few clicks from your website, ideal for communicating with customers, or where we can also always be updated with the widgets of your browser available in Google Chrome or downloading your mobile application to take it with us anywhere. .
the interface is very comfortable and beautiful, fully customizable and easy to use to make the chats more efficient with predefined texts to chat with several clients at the same time.
The most attractive feature of Userlike is its integration with other applications, ideal for several jobs. such as: Slack, salesfroce, pipedrive ...
It also has enough documentation on its website where we can see everything that this software can do and where the language will not be a problem, since it is developed in several languages.

Cons

It would be very difficult to say something negative about this software. It fulfills all its objectives. the only thing is that it offers a free version and a complete test of your program for 14 days, and if you want to hire these full services you must pay, and this service could be expensive for some people.

Nick T.
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

There's a lot 'under the hood'

Reviewed on 13/02/2018

Ability to deliver customer service more quickly and efficiently at the point of purchase.

Pros

If you read the Userlike web site and don't delve into the documentation, you'd be forgiven for thinking it's quite light on features, so I'd encourage you to read up. It is actually both broad and deep in feature set. We've also found while setting this up that the Userlike support team take their own medicine - even though we're only on the free trial so far, being able to reach out to a support person via live chat is effortless and quick.

Cons

This is probably the case with most live chat software, but we find it difficult to ensure the customer always gets through to an active operator quickly, as our team are not sitting at their desks all day. It is easy to go offline if you remember to do it when you leave your desk, but this is going to be a difficult habit to learn. If there was a more automated way to avoid operators who are idle then this would make Userlike a killer live chat app.

Mladen P.
  • Industry: Hospitality

• Customer Support Software

Great way to be in touch

Reviewed on 26/01/2021

This platform helped me to improve my business, increase my sales. Its really easy and fast to connect with my customer through live chat. I really suggest to everybody to try it. It will really help to them in their business.

Pros

It is great way to build customer relationship through live chat platform.

Cons

It will be nice to have mobile app for IOS and test time should be little bit longer.

Response from Userlike

Hi there,

Thanks for your review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying Userlike.

Regarding the app, we definitely understand that a mobile app might be helpful for some of our customers.We're planning on building one in the next year! :)

James S.

• Customer Support Software

Use this for webchat on a busy site - does a great job

Reviewed on 08/11/2017

contact with sales leads that otherwise we would have missed - they are reluctant to fill out a form and mostly are just looking for some reassurance about their product selection. A little reassurance results in a sale instead of an abandoned cart.

Pros

Different widget configurations means I can make a different approach for sales leads or tech support. The sales chat can be more proactive, and the tech support more passive.

They also have a simple conversation feature that we may use for out-of-hours / busy times as it's a little more friendly than just asking a user to fill in a form.

Works with standard desktop chat clients, so online/away works really well.

Cons

The help page on mobile was out-of-date and didn't include a known issue that causes the text to become tiny, for which there is a simple answer.

The graph showing chat frequency is good, but the entire section labelled "Analytics" is blank - its a cost option, but odd to show it all blank.

Tobias K.

• Customer Support Software

Easy and fast setup of the software. Team members are invited with a few clicks.

Reviewed on 26/10/2017

Quick and easy communication with customers directly through the website.

Pros

Easy to operate and set up. Fast chatting and simultaneous chatting with several customers is possible. The tool has always been available and fully usable. Clear purchase recommendation!

Cons

Too bad that not all functions are already available in the small packages. If a large package needs to be purchased to use the complete functionality. This is usually worth for smaller businesses, as we are not one. As for the chat volume is too small.

Philipp B.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

A good working tool with lots of features - without getting lost in configuration

Reviewed on 11/07/2019

Pros

+ Very good usability
+ all texts can be customized / translated
+ working times can be defined
+ API
+ Very good live chat support from userlike
+ DSGVO conformity
+ ...

Cons

- no mobile apps yet, but in development

Tidio
Owen D.

Userlike review

Reviewed on 26/07/2019

Easy to chat offers a lot of features

Pros

Ease of used that you can go online and ofline whenever you want

Cons

No bots on free plan and limited functionality without paying for a subscription

tawk.to

Reasons for Switching to Userlike

Free plan
Aditya G.

• Customer Support Software

Simple, Elegant, User-Friendly, & filled with Features.

Reviewed on 22/01/2018

Pros

I have been testing a lot of Live Chat tools lately for a new Startup. I came across Userlike after going through a lot of reviews. I was looking for an affordable tool but also filled with features that can enhance the user experience of the website visitors and would be easy to operate on the backend. When I came across UserLike, I tried and tested it, and I instantly knew this is exactly the tool I've been looking for.

The best things about UserLike are:
- Easy to set up.
- Affordable pricing.
- Ease of use.
- Feature packed.
- Customer Support is just awesome.

Cons

There aren't really that many cons for the tool itself, but a few of them I'd point out are:
- No smartphone apps.
- UI/UX of the Chat panel could be better.
- Takes some time to tinker with everything and get it to set up the way you want.

Florian P.

Great Live Chat Tool for our Wordpress Page

Reviewed on 25/06/2019

Pros

Very easy to set up, great customer support from Userlike
Very supportive especially for Startups
Easy connection to Slack and Trello

Cons

Would be great to have an app as well (especially to check offline messages) - Getting notifications via Slack helps already though

Zendesk

Reasons for Switching to Userlike

Better service, support for Startups
Jim P.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Website Chat

Reviewed on 07/08/2019

Pros

If you need the bells and whistles of a chat program; this is the program to use.

Cons

It is overkill for my current needs, so I didn't renew the subscription. Ability to start chats with people on the site is very useful.

Neil C.

Great Product

Reviewed on 22/02/2017

Use this daily to communicate with browsers on our website. Inquiries have risen since we have started and great to get immediate feedback on our service and website from visitors. Pushing our company to upgrade to benefit from more features. Keep up the good work.

Quick application
Nice interface

Cons

Sometimes the chats can be unevenly spread between users however usually solved with rejigging of the settings.

Sofiane M.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

• Customer Support Software

Very intuitive and really easy to use. The features are complete and the interface very easy...

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Many things: provide a quick response to our Clients, our Users, assist them in live, understand their navigation and their needs in real time etc.

Pros

The great ease to configure the widget with a possibility to customize it in Team mode. The simultaneous discussion of 10 chats per operator is very appreciated to be present all the time. The shortcuts and the information in the chat panel are very useful to optimize the discussion.

Cons

Some small ergonomic points in the chat panel (the chat window is not in full page) and the information on the right that opens automatically even if we close them. Missing the ability to recognize the Customers who are connected to their space on our shop, impossible to identify them automatically...

Noah W.

• Customer Support Software

Definitely gets the job done, but is pretty hard to navigate

Reviewed on 30/06/2017

Live chat support! Great way to talk to customers.

Pros

I enjoy the fact that you can manage multiple chats at once, and see what other operators are doing. I also like the push notifications and integrations with HelpScout.

Cons

For some reason the character limit for the "Topic" is really short.
Way too many modals.
The "my chats" window is a pain in the butt to use. For some reason the chat you click on appears at the bottom of the screen. If you're viewing 100 chats, you have to scroll forever to view the one you clicked on. On top of that, the scrolling breaks down with this (it seems to try and auto scroll, and it gets stuck pretty often).
Again, way to many modals / scrollable elements.

Juliane R.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Nice and easy way to be closer to your customers

Reviewed on 08/11/2017

We see the main benefit in the shortening of the distance to our customers. They can easily ask questions without filling in a whole contact formular.

Pros

I like most the possibility to give the chats a topic afterwards so that I can analyze what the main questions are from customers that visit our website.

Cons

I like least the setup are. It is a little bit confusing when you do it for the first time. But I have to admit that I did not do the tutorials before I set everything up. I just did it on intention.

Very User friendly

Reviewed on 20/06/2018

Thanks

Pros

This is so smart and a good way to communicate in my business we really need something like for the business to keep going. All good and very easy to manage

Cons

Nothing so far it so consistent when it comes to its' nature. Please keep it up. And i am planning to use it for all of my life.

Sascha Z.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Very helpful

Reviewed on 10/09/2019

Pros

We have been using Userlike frequently and are very impressed by the many functions it provides. It makes cusotmer support and feedback solutions very easy for customers and helps to interact with customers. Would recommend it immediatly.

Cons

It takes a while to understand how to set up the various functions. It would help to have a "default" option and maybe one tutorial-video (instead of many small ones).

Response from Userlike

Thank you for the review!

Christoph K.
  • Industry: Hospitality

• Customer Support Software

Great value for money chat application

Reviewed on 17/12/2018

Pros

Userlike is a great software for startups working on a budget. It does have its cons (more about that below), but the overall value for money we get from Userlike makes this a clear recommendation.

Cons

Chat settings are pretty hard to find the first time you use it (under "Widgets"), but once that is sorted out, no prob. Big con however is that there doesn't seem to be a way to set chat rules by URL and that you cannot rule that the chat or "leave a message" window won't be shown at all if now agent is online. Will be happy to correct this if we simply haven't used it correctly, because we're only on it for two weeks now.

Userlike Live Chat

Reviewed on 22/02/2017

The set up looks good and is very easy to use. I wish they had a search section to look up past customer correspondences as this helps out with some customer service departments.

Pros

easy to use, organized, and retard proof.

Cons

no search history for past customer communication, sometimes notice does not update/pop up, when a chat is live.

• Industry: Arts & Crafts

Generous 'forever free' option

Reviewed on 28/03/2019

It's a great way to generate qualitative user feedback. The front end is slick and very user friendly.

Pros

The 'free' option is sufficient for a small business, with no limit on chats and essential features included.

Cons

Slightly confusing what's actually included in the free option, as the free trial includes premium options and reverts to free at it's end (a very minor criticism).

It would also benefit from a customer service mobile app.

Kenan H.

• Customer Support Software

Very easy to use, customizable design, nice features

Reviewed on 14/07/2017

Satisfied customers, less E-Mails, less calls, a good review of our homepage..we can see at which points people find it difficult to understand something and why they startet a chat.

Pros

I really like that it's so easy to use and implement. We needed less than half an hour to have a good chat tool on our homepage. It's really intuitive - for the operator and for the webvisitor. Features and functions are nice - I like the option of automated messages.

Cons

It would be great if there were more design options available in the free version, otherwise it's not possible to keep the CI. But hey - it's free. ;)

Jens N.

Great value for money

Reviewed on 01/04/2019

We aim to interact more with casual visitors to our website.

Pros

The product was easy to implement and configure. We run our website in multiple languages, and the product easily supported this.

Cons

The operators need to login to the website at the beginning of each work day. It would be useful with an agent that could be installed on their computers for automatic login.

Lauren N.

• Customer Support Software

This is now my only solution for all my future sites and active too

Reviewed on 25/08/2017

It increases my overall sale for a quick reply option to all my customers live.

Pros

I really like the interface and easy use policy. Just install the plugin on WordPress or put the code and Done to start. Mostly like the color options and design to attract more customers. And also it's working great on every device so I can use it with my mobile too for reply my customer when I'm out of the home.

Cons

I think it should have image and file sending option too, that can make it greater to use as customers and marchets need to share screenshots most of the time.

Stephanie V.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Awesome Live chat

Reviewed on 19/03/2019

I realize it is very easy to set up a Live chat using this tool. In about 5/10 minuts you have a functional Live chat up and running on your website. Customers use the chat option and you can easy answer it in a minut

Pros

It is easy to install and even easier to use. You have alot of options u can use

Cons

I liked everything about it, i can not think about anything i did not like

Sascha V.
  • Industry: Machinery
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Reviewed on 13/09/2019

Easy to use and to setup. We plan to use this for direct customer interaction and support as well as chatting solution for team members.

Pros

Login and setup is really quick and easy. Implementation to the website takes only minutes

Cons

in the first testing phase I found no real cons yet.

Response from Userlike

Thanks for taking the time to write a review!

Jannik H.

• Customer Support Software

In my opinion, the usability of userlike is one of the best overall.

Reviewed on 21/02/2018

Pros

I relly like the usability. Before userlike , we used a freeware (tawk.to)..but it it was really confusing for a user without huge understanding in computer science...

Cons

In my opinion the price is a little bit to high. Of course, there is a good customer support, but 29 for 3 operators and than the jump to 99 for 5 operators