Stitch Labs

Inventory Management Built for Modern High-Growth Brands

4.5 /5 (188 reviews) Write a Review!

Joshua M.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Highly Recommended

Reviewed on 23/02/2015

Our company, Luckless Clothing, has been searching for a service that can help assist us with tracking merchandise sales from within our storefront, as well as our online marketplace. StitchLabs not only meets those needs, but exceeds them. They've been such a valuable asset to helping us manage our inventory, and not waste valuable man hours hand counting our stock of well-over 150 items. You can only imagine how confusing it was counting stock three times a week, wasting hours upon hours making sure that we weren't selling items online that were sold here in store. It was an utter nightmare, and Stitch helped us alleviate those pains. It is extremely easy to integrate into your website, or into nearly any platform you currently use like Storenvy, Etsy, or other big sales marketplaces. In addition, Stitch does a fantastic job integrating into our Square Stand for our in-store sales, and helps us keep up to date information and purchasing trends for all of our sales channels. I would recommend anyone to use Stitch if this is an issue that you struggle with.

Pros

-FANTASTIC inventory controls, easy to update products by downloading .CSV and then re-uploading it for mass changes to stock.
-The REPORTS section is incredible. It does all of the comparisons, product tracking, and sales information for you to see what's been selling the best, analyze profits, and shows you so much more! This is by far one of the best assets to being involved with Stitch.
-Allows for multiple sales channel information, so you can work on multiple websites and see which channels are performing better.
-Gosh, there's so much more; such as having the ability to work with drop shipping products from wearhouse's, implementing shipping websites to help you work with mailing labels, and ordering products with their invoice services. Overall, Stitch is a FANTASTIC PRODUCT! I highly recommend this to everyone.

Cons

-One of the biggest cons that I have with Stitch though, is that they do not offer Phone support unless you pay a hefty premium for it. This is one big draw back when you have issues with Stitch integrating with other platforms due to these other platforms changing code, etc... Sometimes it is substantially easier to get on a phone with a Rep or Tech from Stitch, and talk about these issues in real time, rather than waiting on a rep to get back to you via E-Mail. This can get frustrating from time to time, however, they do get back to you between 12-24 hours later. They do offer "Getting Set-Up" phone calls with reps that guide you through the installation, integrations, etc... and that is a great service, however Tech Support I believe should be included with the price you do pay for Stitch.
-Upgrades cost $$$, and these upgrades are a sort of "A-La-Carte" style unless you really get into the higher pricing structures. It can be pricey for a small business to really get into the big benefits of using StitchLabs, however based on our interactions and experience with Stitch, it is very valuable to have some of these upgrades.

Cally R.

Great Inventory System for Small Business

Reviewed on 16/03/2015

I am grateful to have found this inventory management system when I launched my clothing line several years ago. Currently I sell two collection of 30 styles per year in multiple colorways through a variety of channels: Wholesale boutiques, retail outlets, consignment accounts, private clients, on-line store and through a series of sales representatives. My inventory exists in multiple locations and is sold daily to each of these outlets. Stitch Labs has helped me with many of the hurdles of growing a business. This software continues to improve year after year.

Pros

1.) This software is great for fashion/clothing businesses that have numerous products and product variants, such as style, size, color. It allows you to add as many custom variants that you need per product.
2.) Easy entering Purchase Orders for products received that immediately updates your on-hand inventory.
3.) Order entering is seamless with a great interface and search feature for existing products.
4.) The ability to create a packing list for all orders is by far my favorite feature. This is great if you work with large wholesale orders and consignment accounts.
5.) Inventory look up for stock versus "committed" in open orders is key to daily selling.
6.) Integration with on-line selling platforms such as Big Commerce is extremely helpful in managing your own webshop.
7.) The Invoice & Payment "push" feature to Quickbooks Online is a great help.
8.) If you make a request for a feature, your voice is heard and they will consider adding it to their "to do list"

Cons

1.) Stitchlabs does not yet have a feature that can merge existing contacts. This currently has to be done manually.
2.) For Invoicing, it does not automatically calculate due date for Net 15, Net 30 options.
3.) The invoice "push" feature to Quickbooks on-line creates a new Stitch Labs generated contact and required you to merge the contact in Quickbooks which is time consuming.

Patti K.

• Customer Support Software

Always changing and trying to add functionality

Reviewed on 14/09/2017

I was really disappointed when I moved to another inventory management solution and the downloads from Stitchlabs did not help hardly at all in setting up and continuing seamlessly. You'd think for all the orders and information held within Stichlabs they could make it more accessible. Always had that issue as a user as well. I got the feeling lots of the customer service people didn't understand procurement and the supply chain which made it difficult ot find someone that could understand the issue you faced. Their support reps were overwhelmed so it's really about the company more than the service they provided - they were all fine individuals just trying to do their jobs well every day.

Pros

I like they are innovative. They keep changing and trying to move forward. The customer rep was great when I signed up - she helped us figure out exactly the best setup strategy as our business (like many small businesses) is unique.

Cons

They focused so much on adding functionality the small things were forgotten or overlooked. Something simple like inventory turn and knowing how many days product sat would have been great. For the price point of over a month, I expected more.

Roxy

• Customer Support Software

Great for mid size companies with large inventory/variants

Reviewed on 16/02/2018

Pros

Stitch has been really awesome moved to this after using a similar inventory system. This software integrates nicely with eCommerce platforms , ebay, amazon, ect.
works well with shipping apps as well. Great for small/mid size companies that are growing quickly. The automated purchasing is a great tool...once you get it to work. it really just throws all your stuff into a nice organized screen . great for people who have multiple channels. give you multiple warehouses and ability to create transfers between them.

Cons

one of the things that i really dislike about stich is how pickey it is when you make changes via upload, it seems every time we have an issue w CSV TXT files....which isnt to bad but when you have its kinda rough... but the proof the con, is this is my only con thus far.
another con is also the price we used a free software, before but if you have the volume/growth then it may be needed.

Ryan A.

Excellent Cloud Based Inventory System

Reviewed on 17/08/2015

Our business has been around for 30 years, and until we made the switch to Stitch Labs, we have been using Excel spreadsheets to manage our inventory. This meant having to manually add/subtract inventory, having no clear reporting, and just a jumbled mess of data (since columns were added whenever they were needed, and not always used for what they were meant for). We decided we needed to make a change to a better system that would allow us to spend less time doing the tedious work of managing the inventory (which was inevitably wrong), and more time running our business. We are a fishing tackle business that has 1,000's of products/variants and Stitch Labs made it a breeze to add products to their system by building the lists in Excel, which we are used to, and then importing the data to their system in bulk. Their support is also impeccable, we were a little shy about making a commitment to a monthly payment for our inventory system, but from day one, the "Master Stitchers" have been there when we needed them , even when we don't. I love the fact that they proactively call their clients and check up on them and see if there is anything they are stuck with or having issues with. That's a big plus with us versus companies that are willing to take your money, and then never followup with you.

Pros

- Bulk Add/Edit Inventory
- Easy to use User Interface
- A lot of built in Reports (with the ability to have them make you custom reports)
- Cloud Based (Can work from home on adding new products to the system)
- Integrated with 3rd party ecommerce systems that allow you to manage inventory and orders from a central location
- Great support staff

Cons

None so far. Even though there are some convenience features that I would like that aren't in there, being a cloud based system, Stitch Labs is constantly adding new features and improving the system.

Jessica C.
  • Industry: Wholesale

Pretty Awesome inventory system

Reviewed on 07/08/2018

We have saved alot of time with the po automaton, which is nice we dont have to waste time cutting POS any more!

Pros

The interface is really pretty, its pretty easy to use , I like the centralization, great that you can have all your sales platforms all visible in one place

Cons

Sometimes the pages freeze weird and you can not search correctly in the page, like it keeps searching with the old fields so you have to to a hard restart on the page, its not a huge deal but sometimes its really annoying.

John M.

Perfect At What It Does.

Reviewed on 27/02/2015

I've been using Stitch for exactly 1 year and they have gone through a lot of upgrades since then. It does a great job of keeping my inventory updated across the different platforms I sell on. I did tried 2 other platforms before settling on Stitch.

I know people have complained about not having phone support, but since they are almost always available during business hours on chat, it's never been an issue for me. The couple of times i've had to send an email instead (like at night), it's been answered the next morning.

I use FBA for a lot of our inventory and one thing i've really come to rely on is the ability to push an order from outside Amazon to their fulfillment center. That has been a major time saver.

While the system does have limitations, I'm happy with what Stitch offers for for the money.

Pros

*Easy to learn
*Well laid out platform
*Reliable
***Great customer support***

Cons

I do have a few negatives to point out.
I personally do not like Shopify and at this point that is the only platform you can "push" listings to. I would like to see the ability to "push" to Amazon and BigCommerce.
I would really like to have the ability to do an inventory search and NOT be forced to choose a specific inventory item. (I would like the ability to sort or filter by specific things. ie; color, or brand and be able to see a list of ALL available inventory.)

• Customer Support Software

Catchy name and nice entry-level product

Reviewed on 28/12/2017

Pros

Loved Stitch when I was beginning my business. It provided the perfect balance between cost and functionality.

Cons

Ultimately, I had to migrate to an enterprise level solution as my e-commerce needs outgrew Stitch.

Shiawtian C.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

• Customer Support Software

An Inventory Management Software That Integrates With QuickBooks!

Reviewed on 25/11/2018

Overall I would still recommend this software for small to medium size companies with inventory!

Pros

I like the number of integrations this software offers. It works with multiple platforms such as QuickBooks which make tracking inventory simplier.

Cons

The software lacks in features like handling recurring orders and returned items for the starting price of $500.

Julie S.
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

Stitch Review

Reviewed on 14/01/2020

For the amount of time we had Stitch we loved it. We were sad to hear they have to shut down shop. We have a different product now but definitely don't like it as much as Stitch

Pros

We liked this software because we have 9 different clinics all over Northern Colorado, so it was easy and quick to communicate between clinics or ask simple questions without having to pick up the phone or send an email.

Cons

We really liked this product. That they stopped their services, so we were forced to switch

Jamie

Everything I Needed & More!

Reviewed on 09/11/2012

The gang at stitch have got it going on! Not only have they created a system with the handmade and indie biz owners in mind, they are all about making sure our businesses are managed easily - I'm actually running my business now rather than my business running me! The communication from the team is stellar and I've loved being a part of testing new features! The call I had with the guys was helpful, hilarious, and they even integrated a suggested I made THAT NIGHT! Now I only keep online shops that are integrated with stitch current because stitch does all the work for me! I can't say enough about Stitch and what a HUGE impact it has made for me and my business! I get up to the minute stats on the process of orders, my expenses, revenues, and even inventory! I can add as many custom fields as I want to keep track of them via the generated reports! Wholesale line sheets? Stitch does that too! There are so many features that Stitch has (for such a low fee), I wouldn't want to be without it! Heck, I don't know how I managed before!

Tanner K.

Great Starter Inventory Management Program

Reviewed on 21/12/2017

Pros

I love being able to process payments through Autorize.Net with StitchLabs. The reports are very user-friendly and there are many different kinds I can run.

Cons

The software seems to be very slow at loading from page to page. I catch myself manually switching inventory over from Shopify to Warehouse which makes it tedious and time-consuming.

Patrick D.

Great Business System Automation Tool

Reviewed on 16/03/2015

We use Stitch as our central inventory system for a portfolio on online stores. We have a number of additional apps integrated to Stitch and things are running great. It took a little bit of time to fully setup and integrate, but their customer service is outstanding and helped a lot. We've been fully up and running for about 6 months now and I'd definitely recommend Stitch to anyone who is looking to simplify and automate their inventory system.

Pros

Very customizable. Excellent and available customer service (Stitch wouldn't succeed without this). Great UXI.

Cons

The reporting functionality needs improving. Currently on simple reports are able to be generated. We'd like to see more powerful and customizable reporting ability.

Nicholas Y.

• Customer Support Software

Great Product and Even Greater Support!

Reviewed on 29/09/2015

Pros

Great way to manage inventory and sales across a number of sales channels.

Cons

The inventory and sell-through reporting could be improved.

Deborah B.

Best Deal Around

Reviewed on 25/03/2015

Its winning feature for me is it can now integrate with WooCommerce. For a cloud system with inventory management and purchase order system, this is the best deal of all the programs out there. I do wish parts of it like the purchase order sheet were more customizable as that sheet is full of mumbo jumbo that obscures my order so much I don't want to use that feature. Otherwise, it is fairly simple and self-explanatory. The help sheets are a good place to start with info and their customer service team does a good job answering the detailed questions.

Jevin S.

Reviewed on 23/04/2016

Zp

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed on 01/04/2013

I just started using Stitch Labs, so I have had a few questions with getting my stores set up and syncing. They have wonderful customer service, I even got an email reply over the weekend from them. I was very happy to find a place where we can keep our inventory synced with Amazon, Etsy and Shopify... since we don't usually have very much stock of each item, this really helps!

Pros

Keeps our inventory synced across multiple channels

Janelle S.

Michael H.

Reviewed on 10/06/2015

Andrea H.

• Customer Support Software

Switch to Stitchlabs from Stoneedge about a year ago, couldn't be happier.

Reviewed on 10/02/2016

We have two e-commerce stores and sell a lot on amazon. Stitchlabs is the best solution we found for keeping track of our inventory and COGS across channels. It's excellent and customer service is very quick and responsive. This is such a change for us and they are very helpful. It's easy to use and I love that I can see my data any place.

Kate D.

• Customer Support Software

Stitch is great for bundles!

Reviewed on 24/11/2015

We chose Stitch to manage our stock as it has great power to control components parts and bundles, which all of our products consist of. We can easily tell how many of each part and how many complete bundles we have at a glance. We particularly like the red box 'low on stock' indicator, so we can tell at a glance which items need stocking up.

Hunter H.

• Customer Support Software

Great product and awesome customer service!

Reviewed on 11/09/2015

Stitchlabs is by far the best inventory app that completely integrates with Big Commerce. Not only does it do an incredible job helping us keep accurate inventory it gives very detailed statistics as well. Also, they have an incredible tech support staff who are both knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with. I highly recommend this software!

Chris B.

Great service!

Reviewed on 11/06/2015

Stitch Labs has made running our business even easier by allowing us to use one inventory across all of our sales channels! They are constantly updating, and improving. Very quick, and accurate service.

James michael D.