Zoho Campaigns

4.2/5

Michael K.

ZOHO Campaigns manages 8,000 person newsletter

Reviewed on 05/03/2019

The team at ZOHO Campaigns have been very responsive to any questions. I also like that once you build up a list you can manage the list in Campaigns. Overall been very easy software to use on a daily basis.

Pros

I use ZOHO Campaigns to send out a daily 8,000 person newsletter. I have used ZOHO Campaigns for nearly 10 years for my newsletter. What I like is the ability to cut and paste HTML content into a template and create the newsletter in a couple of minutes.

Cons

I would like there to be more subscriber reports in ZOHO Campaigns. Perhaps could be a way we could customize the subscriber reports a little better.

Balaji S.
  • Industry: Biotechnology
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Best option email marketing for small business

Reviewed on 29/06/2022

Wide verity of options available in the tool and their constant improvement of the product. I can campare the tool which I was using in 2009 and the difference now. There are more in terms of features introduced and look and feel of the platform has been changed a lot. This is one of the best Indian based platform for small and medium business

Pros

Continues improvement of the product and more number of features available to manage your email marketing campaigns. the ability to test the dynamic content is one of the good feature they added to the list. Predefined automation flow which sync with CRM toll is one of the great feature.

Cons

Sometime, the platform runs slow. It's really pain to manage when it perform very slow. Some of the templates looks good on the platform where as the same have issues. Specifically the compatibility across multiple email platforms need to be improved.

SurveyMonkey

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Campaigns

We used to face the campaign get block and reason they state as spam. It get hold for some time and we used to connect with support team multiple time.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Campaigns

We started used way back in 2007. That time we used to have all the features for free and Zoho is the first option use to chose and also we were using Zoho CRM before we start using the campaigns.
Jj E.
  • Industry: Media Production

• Customer Support Software

I feel like I'm a beta tester.

Reviewed on 24/07/2020

Clunky, slow and an overall terrible user experience.

From a distance, it looks shiny with a ton of functionality. But when you actually start using it, you'll see a myiad of small aesthetics that don't look right (loading bar doesn't extend full width, loading dots are blurred) and the loading times are among the slowest for any software I've ever used.

Now all of those things are OK, because functionality is what matters the most, right?

This would be true if the functionality of the platform actually worked as intended. We've run into issues like:

-Duplicating a workflow gets stuck and never duplicates. The bug required Zoho team to fix it on their side which took 3-5 business days.
-Changing a font color for an HTML email doesn't work. You'll see the updated font color in the HTML code, and in the email preview you will see the font color you want. But when you send the email, the font color is almost always wrong.
-Their simple condition filter in their workflow component didn't work originally. I had to speak to their engineering team twice to show them the problem, and then they fixed it 5 days later.

The list goes on and on. I wish this program just worked and I didn't have to write this review.

The one good thing about this software is that their customer service team is very responsive, and they normally fix the problems. But again, I feel like I'm a beta tester working with them through all of these bugs.

I don't recommend this software to anyone.

Pros

Campains has a lot of features out of the box and is a very affordable option for startups looking for an email solution.

Cons

This entire platform is riddled with bugs, quirks, and errors that make your job so much harder. When things don't work, you normally assume you're doing it wrong with most software. Not with Zoho Campaigns.

When things don't work, it's most likely broken on their side. 3 months into using this software every day, and we've already reported 3 different instances where their software was not working as intended.

If I was getting this software for free, that would be OK. But since we're paying hundreds of dollars each month to use it, this is not acceptable.

Campaign Monitor

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Campaigns

Because campaigns was cheaper and had similar functionality. Plus, we are using Zoho CRM so we wanted the two programs to have a seamless sync.
Anmol A.

Best Email Marketing Software if you're using Zoho CRM

Reviewed on 12/06/2022

We used it mainly because we were using Zoho CRM, and how tightly it integrates with CRM.

Pros

It's tightly integrated with Zoho CRM, which is why opted for this tool. The data from this tool gets directly fetched by Zoho CRM and is shown on the contacts, account, and deal section. So a pretty good tool wrt integration.

Cons

When importing contacts from Zoho, I've faced a lot of bugs. Contact import in zoho campaigns is a mess.

SendGrid and GMass

Reasons for Choosing Zoho Campaigns

We were facing issues with the non-integration of netcore with Zoho. And had to use an alternate tool for fetching data back to Zoho.

Netcore
Chandan S.
  • Industry: Market Research Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Zoho Campaigns excellent support and attractive pricing

Reviewed on 10/06/2021

My experience with Zoho Campaigns is excellent. Account Manager is helpful solving all my queries. They helped us to set up our account from scratch.

Pros

Zoho Campaigns provide excellent support. It is a SaaS based email marketing tool with all automation features. We can create responsive email templates, attractive landing pages, list segmentation and many more. it comes with many integration. We can add calendar option in our mail. It is a excellent for promoting webinar through email.

Cons

Analytics is very poor. If they can work on Analytics and bring some advance features, Zoho has the capability to become leader in this segment

Tyag K.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

• Customer Support Software

Zoho campaigns for email marketing

Reviewed on 10/05/2022

Improving our donation collection based on appeals. We have only used campaigns a few times but can see a remarkable improvement in the communications with our donors.

Pros

Zoho campaigns has good analytics of the click rates and provides a visual analysis of clicks by the relative location of the Link in the email.

For some campaigns this can indeed be useful as one may do AB testing to see if click rates improve based on position or based on content, helping in creating compelling campaigns.

Cons

The content development for email templates is very basic in Zoho campaigns.

Email template upload of html is possible and so that saves the day and still makes it worthwhile but the inbuilt template maker leaves a lot wanting in terms of visual design, but can need used for very basic campaigns set up.

Reasons for Switching to Zoho Campaigns

Part of a suite of Zoho products we already use. Integrates well with Zoho CRM where all our contacts are stored.
Deepa K.

Started my Email Marketing carrier with Zoho Campaign

Reviewed on 27/04/2022

Pros

I started my email marketing carrier with Zoho Campaign. The user interface is simple and easy to use. We can integrate this with Zoho CRM. Easy to upload contacts, Create segment, Manage unsubscribers and check user activity. Best fit for sending regular newsletter.

Cons

The majority of emails sent end up reaching SPAM or Promotional folder. Takes more than usual time to complete IP warm up.

Nalika J.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Easy email managing

Reviewed on 06/05/2022

Pros

I love that it is easy to integrate with a lot of software that we use. It is also very easy to use and navigate

Cons

I think that they can improve on the amount of immediate (real-time) sync that they have as this would make it easier for users to get work done quicker.

Milthon R.

• Customer Support Software

I like the Zoho Camaign because I can integrate, use and create a campaing in very easy way

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Easy to use, integrations and the effective it is when sending email campaigns

Pros

I love this software because it allows me to send massive email campaigns for an incredibly good price, it is easy to use and, best of all, you can synchronize it with your CRM database, allowing you to create much more effective marketing campaigns based on the information of your database

Cons

The monthly payment is a bit high for the number of shipments allowed per month, I would like it to be more economical and second, improve the platform a bit since it looks a bit old compared to other services

Ian M.

• Customer Support Software

I have used Zoho Campaign for my Digital Marketing business. It lets you send many emails at a...

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

It helps me reach out to many customers. Doing desktop marketing requires data for you to check your progress.

Pros

It Lets one organize emails at groups.
It lets you know which emails were opened.
It lets you know the success rate for your email opened.
Very detailed reports on dashboard
Can connect to your Zoho CRM
Sends data regarding the campaign to your Zoho CRM and therefore you get insight about your campaign progress.

Cons

Does not allow you to send info emails
You have to send a request for you to blast emails known as info
Takes quite sometime to run especially creating the email list

James D.

• Customer Support Software

You can’t go wrong with Zoho.

Reviewed on 11/08/2018

We really like the seamlessness and ease of the Zoho programs, especially the Campaigns program. We use it to send out emails every week or so, and we have yet to encounter an issue that the tech support couldn’t fix. As our experience with Invoice and Campaigns were positive, we are more inclined to use other Zoho programs, especially if their pricing is as reasonable as with Invoice and Campaigns.

Pros

As we currently use Zoho Invoice to manage our invoices and estimates, we decided to try out Zoho Campaigns for our campaign management. It is very easy to use and very easy to teach to clients to which we refer Zoho Campaigns. The price of Campaigns is very reasonable, especially compared to a lot of other campaign programs. I also like the social campaigns, as sometimes it’s more useful to use social media rather than email. It is also handy to allow multiple users post social media campaigns.

Cons

I just wish that there were more customization options available for the email campaigns. There are a few options available, but the ability to design the perfect email from scratch would be handy. There are quite a few good options to get you started, but for those who wish to make the campaign their own, there are not as many features. Even though the program is very affordable for smaller businesses, it scales up rather quickly, especially the jump between 2,500 and 2,501 recipients. However, it is still the best price for the options.

Colin M.

• Customer Support Software

Powerful email marketing campaign management

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

Zoho Campaigns is a powerful email marketing manager that tends not to get the same kind of exposure as the better-known autoresponders and martech products, but it should definitely be on the radar of any SME planning to run their own email marketing in-house.

Zoho Campaigns will need a lot of configuration initially (as would any similar product) to get your branding, workflows and compliance details set up, but once configured it would be possible to delegate a lot of the day to day running to non-technical staff.

Zoho has done a lot of work on GDPR compliance, can handle consent campaigns and self-serve subscription preferences well.

Zoho Campaigns can be used as a stand-alone product, but is also included in their Zoho One suite offering which is fantastic value for micro businesses if you want to take a different route from the Microsoft Office 365/G Suite mainstream. The integration with

If you are just sending out the odd newsletter to a small list, you probably don't want something that has the sophisticated options that Zoho Campaigns offers.

However, if you are a business looking to manage, test and optimise your email marketing or if you are planning to take your email marketing in-house from an agency - and you have the knowledge and experience to be able to configure it - Zoho Campaigns could be a good solution.

Pros

- integration with G Suite and Zoho CRM
- nice analytics dashboard
- A/B Testing
- Personalised content
- Includes features normally only found in much more expensive martech products
- Good solution for handling GDPR compliance
- Easy to configure sign-up forms on web pages, e.g. in Wordpress

Cons

- Lots of options to configure; expect to spend quite a bit of time getting this setup initially
- Some newsletter templates not brilliant, so expect to spend some time getting the look and feel you want
- Interface not always as intuitive as it could be

Derek R.
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

• Customer Support Software

A power tool... when it's working properly

Reviewed on 22/12/2020

Overall, the experience has been good, but it's taken a lot of work to get to this point. Admittedly, we may be stretching the system a bit more than the average user, but we're not doing anything groundbreaking. I've had to (through testing and trial-and-error) get everything working myself because often times the first-tier of support doesn't understand the software that well. Second-tier support has almost always been extremely helpful, but you're usually stuck waiting a couple days to hear back from them.

Pros

We're using workflows in Campaigns to send automated messages based on customer data, and have created quite the intricate web of workflows over the last year. While it's taken some trial-and-error to get things where we want, we have a 12-week long program that runs without any user input, allowing us to focus on elements of the program that DO require our attention. One of the main reasons we went with Zoho Campaigns (and CRM) was the monthly cost compared to other options.

Cons

There are occasional times when the workflows fail to run properly, and this causes me MAJOR headaches. For example, I have a weekly workflow that starts on Tuesday morning with an email, then sends another email on Friday, and finishes with a move to the "next week" workflow the following Tuesday. If the system hiccups and "misses" the window for that Friday email, the user sits in the workflow until NEXT Friday, and does not move on to the next week as they should. As a result, I've had to build failsafes into my workflows that allow me to manually force folks into our out of weeks (ugh!).

Alex F.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Good for emailing customer subscription list

Reviewed on 22/10/2020

Pros

The strongest point is integration with Zoko CRM. It gives a better way to mass email subscribed customers than using the CRM mass email. The free account is comparable with competitors like MailChimp.

Cons

The user interface is clunky in places and buggy in others, and generally frustrating until you learn its quirks.

AWeber

• Customer Support Software

Good except for a major error in setup design

Reviewed on 21/05/2019

We are a small business and thought we were using a system that took care of the problems instead of creating one. Maybe if you hire a zoho expert they would know the ins and outs, I am not sure. We unfortunately were ill informed at a great cost to our business.

Pros

Zoho CRM is supposed to integrate automatically with campaigns. It is synced together so that you never have to manually sync changes in records

Cons

we have been a user for 2+ years. We found out today that many of our records had not been synced. For 2 years. So new prospects were not synced - unless they came from one user.

When we called set up sync initially with tech support, we asked if all our records were now permanently synced. They said yes. , they never said - any users other than me who used zoho had to set up sync separately, even though they are already users of zoho crm. No messages or instructions were given by zoho. We also wonder what else we don't know? for 2 years, no new records for my 2 main zoho managers were mailed - and we were not notified and informed of such a need.

Sadhan S.

Best ever software used for Email Campaigns

Reviewed on 25/11/2020

Yes I am using since late 2017 and day by day they are improving their features. Their customer support is amazing. I never seen such amazing support provide by any other company.

Pros

There is whole bunch of features they have placed for email marketing campaigns, we used templates where advanced design with call to action segment added, we just putted our information and created our campaign.

There is integration method works very smoothly

Cons

As such I haven't discovered, but yes they can add more IT & Web Services related templates, so user will easily pickup their desired design in that particular field.

Natalia G.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use email marketing tool

Reviewed on 12/06/2021

When you are already working with Zoho CRM it makes it easier to send campaigns and have a better database management.

Pros

It is easy to use, you can create your own HTML campaign, use a template or the drag and drop builder. If you use it with other Zoho products you can sync the database available or upload you own. You can schedule the campaigns in your time zone or in the recipient time zone.

Cons

The drag and drop has some bugs from time to time and the platform performs better when you use it with other Zoho products.

Brian C.

• Customer Support Software

Intuitive, feature-rich, easy integrations, very affordable.

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

Overall, Zoho Campaigns has been an exceptional platform for our outbound efforts and we would recommend without reservation.

Pros

My top 4 pros are the following:
Integrates very well with my CRM (also Zoho) and syncs subscibers based upon my list requirements.
Exceptional reporting module delivering both dashboard and deep-dive data (especially when coupled with Zoho Reports).
Very user-friendly. Hired a new Marketing Specialist and she was up and running within hours.
As part of the Zoho One package, there is not a more robust email/social outbound marketing platform on the market at similar dollar investment.

Cons

While the number of pre-designed templates are impressive, it is still somewhat limited.
List segmentation is the only aspect of the system that is less intuitive.

Nathan E.

Affordable Email Marketing Tool

Reviewed on 23/05/2018

If you do decide to go with Zoho, be sure to check out the other Zoho Applications! They work very well together and can really enhance workflow!

Pros

The cost of the various Zoho applications is very low allowing you to get the features you need and save on the fluff you don't need. Beyond just the pricing, we have found Zoho Campaigns to be a great way to market to our email list. The analytics are great as well!

Cons

If you are looking for all the bells and whistles, you might choose a tool that has more features than you need at the moment expecting that you might need them later. This is one case in which it might make sense to go with a different option. Additionally, some of our team mentioned that the User Interface is not as appealing as other email marketing tools.

Mehandi I.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Zoho Campaigns review by Mehandi Islam ( Sales & Marketing Automation Expert)

Reviewed on 03/04/2022

My overall experice with Zoho Campaigns is good I can say that 4.5/5 only thing which they need to do to make it 5/5 is the speed of their application. I am solving all my email marketing problems, lead managament and customer managemet ( database). It is always easy to create the automation workflows and send automated emails for birthday, holidays and special offers with zoho campaigns. Getting attendees for the webinars.

Pros

The most impactful features of zoho campaigns are:-

1) Large Canvas for campaign planning (for creating workflow automations ).
2) Email Templates (saves time).
3) Asset uploading (I upload all my images in separate folders inside Zoho Campaigns to use them late in campaigns).
4) Inexpensive Pricing ( Affordable for any small business owner).
5) Contact Management.

Yes, this product is super easy to use. Integration with my existing business is also easy.

Cons

Things they can improve. speed at which the entire software works. Reporting tools shoudl allow us to download and share customizable reports. There is no any aspect which is difficult to use. Integration with my existing business was super easy.

Hichem B.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

easy to use, and reduce the working time.

Reviewed on 01/11/2018

Pros

. An easy interface so you can learn it very fast.
. Have a perfect and nice dashboard, so you can manage the progress of your campaign.
. The price to the value reasonable compared with other similar services.
.Zoho invoices are very useful and help a lot in tracking the payments.
. You will the social media campaigns which is very important now maybe even more important than email marketing.
.And they always have new fetures from time to time.

Cons

. The most thing I don't like it In Zoho that you can't make your own campaign from scratch.
.you are limited with the templates that they provided it to you.
.to set up your account it can a little bit hard and tricky, but after that evry thing go smoothly

Nicholas R.

• Customer Support Software

Zoho Campaigns has increased our visibility to our customer base for getting out to the world.

Reviewed on 17/04/2018

Pros

It has allowed us to create some exciting campaigns and marketing tools to get visibility to our customer base. Overall it has increased our income by a lot in the last year since we start to use the Campaigns feature. My CEO and COO are excited to see what the next year will bring as this feature grows and we grow with it.

Cons

Zoho has knocked this feature out of the park and I have zero cons to say about it at this time. Keep creating awesome software guys.

Maria I.

• Customer Support Software

Zoho Campaigns lets us be closer to our target Clients!

Reviewed on 10/04/2018

campaigns are ewasy to manage with Zoho, there are email templates and easily guided with forms too.

Pros

Zoho allows us to manage our campaigns easily. Making lead forms and it also have robust marketing tools. It integrates with may softwares.

Cons

Zoho offers a wide range of features for a cost. Its offer is not quite flexible. The customer service is quite disappointing as compared to other CRM and marketing softwares where the customer service is an edge for them.

Nivin J.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

• Customer Support Software

A great automated email and social media marketing tool apt for a mid-sized firm.

Reviewed on 05/08/2018

Pros

It is the most efficient, simple and effective tool in market that helps us manage our campaigns. It provides metadata which is one of its unique features. They provide customer service round the clock. It helps to attain engagement via social media platforms like Facebook and Linked in. You can easily create newsletters with the provided templates. It compares all your email campaigns. The application is very affordable ,and they ensure great analytics. You have to focus on your content and the entire marketing process is taken care of by the application. The manual import and export of data is eliminated, as all this is done by the auto-sync tool. You can create incredible newsletters with the HTML integrated templates. Flexible and customizable layouts are provided.

Cons

The domain name verification process takes time. The absence of a variety of templates. Require more tutorials and step by step methods for posting campaigns. The interface looks outdated in comparison to other email marketing tools.

Kim A.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use, after you do it a couple of times

Reviewed on 08/02/2019

It is easy to start a campaign and from the analytics see he opens it, call them while your email is still fresh in their minds, then move onto the next step.

Pros

You can use their stock templates or create your own. Adding pictures is very easy, along with call to action buttons. The Zoho team test it before you send it out to make sure it will work in all formats.

Cons

You can't resend a campaign without cloning it.