Teamwork

Work and project management software that works for you.

4.5 /5 (672 reviews) Write a Review!

Dmitri K.

• Customer Support Software

Teamwork is a daily too in our organization

Reviewed on 13/10/2020

Great! We use it daily. We killed email communication pertaining to project work completely. Nobody is allowed to communicate requests for work in email. The workflow is to create a task in the correct project in Teamwork. If the output to be checked - it is a task in Teamwork, etc.

Pros

Ease of use, Flexibility, ability to have unlimited users for the same license fee. Timetracking aspects of it.

Cons

Inability to import project file (XML or alike). I.e., to use project management software and upload the project to create tasks and subtasks with assignments and dates.However, the other benefits outweigh this aspect.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hello Dmitri,

Thanks for your review - it's great to see a 10/10 rating!

I'll make sure to pass your suggestions for project files onto the team - they are continuously looking for ways to update our product!

Yoana B.

• Customer Support Software

I like it overall, but it feels a bit dated

Reviewed on 27/08/2020

Teamwork is our project/clients headquarters. We keep all of our logins, tasks, and team communications in there and so far it's been a good solution for us and keeping all of our clients project specific material seperated. The daily e-mail reminders and task notifications keep our team running smoothly and aware of what's outstanding or coming up.

Pros

We've been using Teamwork as our project management tool for years.

For my client's needs, it's a pretty great PM tool. It's easy for us to add new projects, create a Logins notebook and then add any tasks that need to be completed, assign to the person that needs to do it and attach any details such as date due and how long they have to complete it.

I'm also able to add "saved" tasks lists so I don't need to re-enter my recurring tasks every time.

It's easy to add and remove team members as well as clients. Lately they've updated the Dashboard when you first login so it has this cool tab called "My Work" that shows me what's due on my list only (not the entire teams) and what's coming up (and also what's overdue if I didn't complete something). This is a quick way for me to see what's on my plate.

I love the fact that it archives projects, we refer to old projects frequenlty as the client needs additional work or an updated design, etc... and the new file sharing options are super helpful so we don't need to export a client file anymore and send it via e-mail, we can just send them the link.

It also has a great file version feature, so we can see previous iterations and keep them all together

Cons

The interface is now cluttered and clunky. It's not as sleek and clean as say Basecamp in its simplicity. I don't ever use any of the reporting features because they just don't make any sense and in my opinion are not easy to implement. It could be I need to take some of their training or something, but haven't had the time.

I wish it was a bit easier to create a project template and then update it. Because I have to hunt it down and remember where it is, my templates aren't updated as frequently as I would like. I also wish it provided more user guidance on setting up what I consider advanced features such as Gnatt charts and the new Kanban board interface.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Yoana,

Thanks for such a detailed review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it.

It's great to hear you are enjoying our new updated personal task feature on our dashboard.

We are sorry to hear you've been experiencing some problems with our product - could you email us at [email protected] so we can investigate these further?

Chamath N.

• Customer Support Software

Super data management of projects and software

Reviewed on 30/12/2019

My overall experience was very positive with Teamwork Projects. Teamwork Projects is very well suited for any size or kind of project.

Pros

When it comes to the pros and cons of the Teamwork, there are many points to think about. All
the likeness towards a program depends on the work they do. And how people like it.
Teamwork is just like the 'teamwork' we have between ourselves.
People have a very positive and pleasant impression of Teamwork projects. That's because of they
have the optimum freedom they need to have when choosing the software for maintaining
their work.
Yet, some consider it as standard software for managing projects. Something ordinary. So, the
Teamwork is always working on creating this experience well. Not just good, even better!
Accordingly, the pros and cons of the Teamwork will be this software is really flexible, and the
user can add an OKR system. It is for the process to work for the company. There is the option
to insert subtasks, implement time estimators, setting mileposts, and implement percentages
on the completion of tasks. There is even 'Everything' view to display what is the work on you.

Cons

Yet, people have trouble with commenting in too many places. Sometimes they even lose comments. Still not a big issue since you have the email. But, they also lose them inside the Teamwork system itself. Yet, for extra trouble, there are trainees or permanent employees with proper training. You will need someone to teach you about the features and the other things on this Teamwork option.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Chamath,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork - we really appreciate it.

It's great to see a big list of 'Pros' - that's what we like to see! We are delighted that you're having a positive experience with Teamwork.

I've noted your issues with misplacing comments and will pass this onto the support team to look into this further.

Have a great day,

Stacie D.

Incredibly detailed project management software

Reviewed on 05/11/2019

I used Teamwork at a larger agency I worked with before (13ish employees) so when I opened my own business I decided to use it again for myself and my co-founder. I find the email reminders particularly helpful so I don't have to pester my co-founder to get her tasks done on time. She was really impressed to see how I could create a task list and assign estimates to it so she could draft up a proposal knowing exactly how long it would take me to get a project done.

Pros

The ability to create subtasks, apply time estimates, set percentages on task completion, back-and-forth commenting area on tasks, ability to set milestones, the 'Everything' view to see what tasks are assigned to you, email reminders for upcoming or past due dates - they really thought about EVERY detail of managing a software or web related project.

Cons

I can imagine it being overwhelming for someone to get started with. I've been using it for years so I'm grown accustomed to it now, but you might want to watch a training video or have someone walk you through all the features, even if you only end up using a few of them.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Stacie,

Thanks for leaving us a review of Teamwork Projects. I'm delighted to see that you have enjoyed our software and that it has helped by improving the way you work!

Onboarding to any new software can be quite daunting but we are working on some new and exciting ways to help with this! Our resource centre on our website is full of tips and tricks, alongside our knowledge filled support team! You'll find them at [email protected]

Nancy at Teamwork

Tigran K.

Perfect for Managing and Keeping Track of Work

Reviewed on 13/10/2019

My overall experience was very positive with Teamwork Projects. Every time I have the freedom to choose ​software for managing my work I choose Teamwork.

Pros

Teamwork is the all-in-one software for managing projects. I've used Projects in several workplaces and was very pleased in all cases. It offers all the essential task tracking features and also has a ​Trello-like board view.

The built-in time tracker was especially useful to keep track of the time spent on each task. Teamwork even offers a client for the timer that can stay above all your windows so that you don't forget starting or stopping the timer.

Cons

The only con for Teamwork Projects is that it can be hard to navigate around at first. While the UI is perfectly easy-to-use, the existence of many features makes getting lost in the UI very easy when you're new to it.

To some people, the UI is intimidating at first glance. Convincing those people to get on board was the challenging part of making the software a default project management tool in the company.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Tigran,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork Projects! I'm glad to hear that you found the software pleasing and useful!

Onboarding and UI intimidation issues - got ya! I've just spoken with our Projects Product Manager, Mossy, and he wants to hear more from you! We are currently working on making this experience better, and would love if you could help! Would you mind emailing in to [email protected] with the subject header of 'Re:Capterra Review: Onboarding feedback' and I'll pick it up from there.

Overall, we are delighted that you chose Teamwork over all others! If you ever have any issues, or want to share some #TeamworkLove, reach out to us via [email protected]! Our support team are insanely talented... or so they tell me anyway!!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Vinicius A.

Organized work

Reviewed on 02/09/2019

We used several other task managers before, but no one in the team became adapted. I had a great first impression of Teamwork, compared to others it has a interface much more inviting and enjoyable to use. And in 6 months of use we can see that they are continually making improvements.

We are happy with this choice and using it daily.

Pros

A quite complete task editing, can add tasks and subtasks, estimate time, billing, responsibles, and a lot other important and nice stuff. But what was really important for our team is the maintenance and display of time in the information of each task, the application generates a table, with the start and end time, and counts the total time invested. This feature is activated with a play/pause button; after a project for example, the user can display a report with all tasks done and the time accounted for each one of them, as well as the total assigned.

Cons

The home screen has a dashboard, although I didn't see much value in it, as you need to record every detail of each job for some minimally useful information.

Like other tasks managers, it doesn't do everything I need, and I end up using other applications.

It has a desktop timer app that is completely different from the platform design, it looks like from another product. I did not use it because I always have Teamwork open in the browser, and there each task has its own counter.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Vinicius,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects. It's great to hear that our software met your needs over others. We have worked hard to bring you the best features possible.

Our timing and task counters have become quite the feature in our software! We are sorry to hear that you need other applications for some needs. If there is anything in particular needed, you could always forward us a Feature Request over at [email protected] and our Customer Champions will have a look to see if it could be built into the product!

Eric L.
  • Industry: Publishing

More than Project Management

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

I've loved communicating with customer service at Teamwork from day 1. They're super-response—like, they're so quick to answer questions and offer help. We often use Teamwork Project in ways that aren't traditionally "project management projects," and so I've had to ask the support team at Teamwork how I might utilize the functionality to get the desired end results. And you know what? They've come back with solutions more often than not, even taking the time to prepare a demo that we'd web conference through.

Pros

• Teamwork is always innovating and releasing new features/functionality. And they are great at publicizing the new features/functionality, allowing you to beta test, and all the while it doesn't screw up the work you've been doing.
• It's cloud-based.
• It's packed full of things you'll likely never use, but because there's so much stuff, the core of what you use it for is that much better.
• The design is elegant.

Cons

• The exported reporting functionality isn't always as attractive as I'd like, but that may have changed since I last used it. Our team does use import/export for the management of tasks, and that's been a godsend for many of our projects. So, really, not too much to dislike.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Eric,

Thanks for the feedback on Teamwork Projects! We were so happy to see a 10/10 score from you - we agree, but might be slightly biased!

Features, features, and more features! Our team like to keep busy and innovative to bring our customers the best possible product, so we are glad to see that you like them!

Great news Eric, we are working on improvements for the export feature so bare with us and it will be better than ever before!

As a final note, thank you for the feedback for our amazing support team! We couldn't agree more, they are a fantastic bunch - and now are available 24/7! I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to the team!

Christopher J.

My favorite project management tool

Reviewed on 23/10/2018

I used this for over 2 years and loved how easy it made it to manage projects at work. It was easy, at a glance, to see exactly what I needed to do for that day and what I had coming up.

Overall, it was a wonderful experience

Pros

Teamwork Projects had a number of amazing features that took it above and beyond other tools like this.

The way projects were setup was incredible. You initially setup the project, then the milestones and then tasks against each milestone. Each task can be broken up into sub-tasks which will automatically create a dependency for the parent tasks. However, you can also set a dependency between tasks too.

If you have a series of repeating tasks you can actually create these as a template so you can quickly add this list to a project. When you add this list you get to set the assignments and dates which allows it to be customized to each project.

The collaboration is another feature that is top notch. Comments will automatically be sent via email but Teamwork takes it a step further. You can respond to these emails with specific replies that allow you to manage tasks (such as create new ones, add hours to them or even close/complete a task).

Teamwork also has a chat platform built in. This platform allows you to manage tasks as well.

Finally, Teamwork Projects also seamlessly integrates with a number of 3rd-party platforms (like Google Drive or Slack) to make your life easier.

Cons

The initial setup and learning curve can be a little steep.

The other thing that can quickly be a problem is the amount of space you have available. If you are uploading a number of files for each project that space quickly fills up.

It is minor but an extra thing you have to manage.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi there,

Matthew G.

• Customer Support Software

Couldn't live without this product to manage my business

Reviewed on 03/01/2018

Couldn't live without it to manage my daily business workflow. I couldn't be so precise with my time tracking either, which is important for billing my clients. I usually work solo, but recently have hired additional help. The collaboration tools are awesome. I also use Teamwork Desk to create a slick support system with help from other reps. I'm a small operation, but look darn professional.

Pros

Helps me manage all aspects of my business from workflow, to billing. Seriously, it's such a valuable part of my daily workflow, that there hasn't been a day that I haven't used it when working. Also, recently I wasn't super pleased with a couple of the changes to the timer, which is very important to my billing workflow. I make suggestions to support. They listened and updated the timer! It's a complete package. I know there are other options, but honestly, I'm not sure they're as complete. Oh, and they sent me some sweet holiday swag! I wish I could post pictures of me wearing it!!

Cons

The ONLY aspect that I am not the enamored by, are some of the "improvements" they push out in the spirit of improvements. All SASS products go through a similar life cycle. For example, the UI may not have been super sexy but I liked the ease of use of the task filters. It was basic, simple. They updated it, and imho, make it's less open and the UI isn't as friendly. The flip side to that is, they do listen when you submit feedback. In some cases going as far as modifying the product based on your feedback. For example, as stated above, they updated the task timer and it wasn't functional. It was a hot mess. BUT they modified it based on my feedback and now it rocks. Thanks guys for listening.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hey Matthew,

Thank you for your detailed review of Teamwork Projects.

Glad to hear you couldn't live without out products!

Regards,

Mckay S.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Teamwork Makes Managing My Teams Easy. If 5 Employees Save One Minute Per Day, I Get My Money...

Reviewed on 07/07/2017

It makes collaboration from many remote team members really easy. Nothing is forgotten and all communication is centralized in one place.

Pros

It is really easy to add tasks quickly using the "quick add" feature. I also think that the organization works really well. The software is organized by Projects, Milestones, Task Lists, and Tasks. These help you really think through and plan what you are doing. Milestones force you to actually have a plan for your projects and not just go about doing day to day tasks. You can comment on almost anything. We noticed after using Teamwork that it didn't make much difference if you were in the office or remote because the collaboration is so quick and easy. For example, if you comment on a task, you can have the comment sent to someone's email. The person who receives it can just reply to the email and the response is saved as a comment in the task! This means that all those conversations are right there for anyone working on it to reference. No more tracking down email strings. It is really easy to look back and see how much time you have been spending on a client. The time tracking features are also very good. You can see very customized time reports and the workload report, which gives you a forecast of the workload for future time periods. This helps you assign out work. Teamwork support is also top-knotch and very responsive.

Cons

I think they could offer to let you have 4 projects at a time instead of just two in the free version. It can be difficult to take advantage of all the features of Teamwork because it is so robust and has a lot of features.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi McKay,

Thank you for your review.

Great to hear about the positive impact Teamwork Projects is having for you and your team.

The collaboration and tracking within Teamwork Projects makes it a powerful tool, not to mention all the other features.

Wes

Erin B.

Overall good experience on Teamwork

Reviewed on 29/03/2017

Teamwork has been incredibly helpful to us. One thing about our company is we work in segments, so we have about 20 "categories" of Projects, yet we can't do anything around those categories. I would like to view things with the Project Category as the filter. Milestones for a specific category of projects, tasks for a specific category of projects, add new or existing users to a specific category of projects. This would make our interaction with Teamwork incredibly more useful. I appreciate all the work that has come out over the summer to update the code base making it easier to add new features. And I have been excited about a lot of the features coming out. I would love to see a more robust JIRA integration (rather than just Zapier) since our company uses JIRA on the product/dev side and Teamwork on the operational/project management side.

Pros

How customizable it is by project and within a project. The ability to set permissions and privacy on almost anything in a project.

Cons

Adding users to specific projects at a mass project level is not easy. I would like to be able to both add users and filter items (milestones, task lists, activity, Everything items) by Category of the Project. I would like to report on Category of project. I would also like more ways of exporting the milestones in an easier to read report. We want to use milestones as a way to get our entire company in-the-know of upcoming items. But we have so many overlapping milestones the calendar view doesn't work, and the exported excel list isn't appealing for a quick read.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Erin,

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're glad to hear that you've had a good experience with Teamwork Projects.

I'll pass on all your feedback to the team here for consideration.

Nicer dashboards and metric, departments and improved reporting are all on our roadmap (https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap).We hope to have them released very soon. I think these will help solve a lot of your issues.

If theres anything else you can think of that we can do to help improve your experience with Teamwork Projects, please get in touch.

Best reagards,

Stefan K.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

• Customer Support Software

Teamwork is True, My business is Teamwork, and Teamwork is my Teamwork!

Reviewed on 02/04/2017

I have used Teamwork for almost 2 years - trying other things on the side to see if there is somethings better out there - but my still my first choice.

I know about project tools, and they all are good, but they are too complicated and all fashion in their way of use - Teamwork has done something different - and while I tested it out I also tested multiple solutions.
They are constantly getting new features and optimizing reporting and UI and UX. The one thing I have been waiting for is the Kanban or Board that they call it - then it will be complete.
The cool thing is they are open about their roadmap - so I constantly reach out to push features through - I am sure they listen to us as customers because things happen all the time.

So let´s get down to business.
Pricing and solutions beats everyone else, trust me!

So what is it that makes it so good?
Teamwork Project - besides as everyone would expect a project tool - they have another mindset to getting things done - and building performing teams - that I do not find everywhere else. I believe others copy them and try to do it simpler - but then it is a lack of other features that you need in a professional system.
Since we have multiple projects, and we connect our clients and give them the overall by onboarding them to follow us in an easy way. We give them an ease of mind, and send them reports daily. So when we meet, we stop the chatter on where we are and can focus on how to go further.

We use Teamwork Desk for support sites - and can also build up support for my clients -so we can charge for and outsourced service, that makes their services extend further. Do you think they love it?

Teamwork Chat - I can be in contact down on pure tasks, and also the ability to create task as we speak. No waste of time.

But my favorite tools are the extensions in chrome and Gmail. Saves me time -and makes me be so effective that I have no words - That is why: Teamwork is True, My business is Teamwork, and Teamwork is my Teamwork!

Just a Butler gone Digital, and that is also true. I have high standards - and been digital for 40 years - so I know my ground. Thanks Teamwork!

Pros

The "comlexed easyness" of the way of building quality projects.
The extensions in Chrome and Gmail - timesavers deluxe.

Cons

Still working on the onboarding of my non-tech clients to make it even simpler for them to follow, but it does actually not matter since they get an email daily on the progress.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi there,

An excellent, underrated PM tool

Reviewed on 10/12/2018

Teamwork offers a huge amount of features for the price and is comparable to almost any other PM tool out there. The development team is very active and they are continually rolling out new features and listening to the community. Overall, Teamwork gets the work done. It may be a little clunky at times, but if you can overlook that aspect, you will find a very valuable gem in Teamwork as your main PM tool.

Pros

- The gantt chart feature really sets Teamwork apart from other similar PM tools. Being able to view the entire project from this perspective allows for quick and effective planning.
- Client accounts allow your clients to log in and view progress without seeing private information.
- Email-response messaging allows your clients to not even have a Teamwork account but still collaborate with your team.
- Internal time-tracking is a great addition to ensure the projects stay in scope, but also just to keep track of important metrics.
- Templates! Creating and managing template lists and tasks is a great way to get a project up and running quickly. This is, by far, the most useful feature of Teamwork!

Cons

- The desktop time tracking tool is not great at all. It's best just to use the browser-based time tracker (which is less optimal).
- The UI is a bit clunky and slow at times. It doesn't *feel* like a modern web application and, at least for me, it detracts from my productivity greatly.
- The commenting system seems to be very outdated. Very slow and the notifications are not very noticeable unless you enable email notifications.
- The mobile app is not built well at all. Notifications often do not appear, and just the overall appearance looks likes it is from 2010.
- The reports that Teamwork generates are not very detailed. A lot to be desired here, but good for a basic PM reporting tool.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi there,

Shavonne P.

ABSOLUTE FAVORITE

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

I am able to manage my Clients, keep track of all communications, track my time and track billing, invoice, track tasks and manage projects all from within this one software.

Pros

This software is one of the best project management and Client relations software available on the market. It is user-friendly and so simple to learn plus the integrations are insane. You can connect time trackers or use the one built in time tracker. You can grant access to your Clients and literally customize each aspect of the project and how much access they have PLUS it stores all of their information acting as a CRM as well. Not only are you able to track projects, but tasks and you can upload files and store them in the system. You can create notebooks to store information and there is also a dedicated space for messages along with a messaging app. The software is insane and perfect for the ultimate project management team.

Cons

Really there isn't anything to dislike and if you are a new startup or Entrepreneur they will give you a year free of their upgraded service.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Shavonne,

Thank you for the feedback on Teamwork Projects. We were delighted to hear that the product was your 'absolute favorite'!

We were delighted to hear that you enjoy the product, and that it was deserving of a 10/10 recommendation!

Speaking of CRM, did you know that we have one of those now?! Did the world really need another one? No, but it definitely needed a Teamwork suite of integrated products! Have a look here: https://www.teamwork.com/crm/

Christophe V.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

We built our M&A integration and carve-out methodology in TeamWork

Reviewed on 13/11/2020

We have been using TeamWork since 2014. It remains one of the best tools to manage complicated projects.

Pros

Customisable, use as a template for new projects, Gantt chart view, export capabilities, tagging options, time tracking, value for money.

Cons

Adoption rate by non-regular users is really low. It works best for users with a Finance, IT or Project Management background.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hello Christophe,

We are delighted to have you as part of the Teamwork family since 2014!

It's great to hear that you are enjoying Teamwork and the range of features that it offers.

We do understand your note on the adaption rate. We are constantly trying to improve on this as customer satisfaction is extremely important to us!

Please don't hesitate to contact us at [email protected] if you are experiencing any issues, or have any product recommendations for the team!

Have a great day,

Leslie M.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

• Customer Support Software

A breath of fresh air in project management with a fantastic mobile app

Reviewed on 08/03/2018

More efficient and robust project management capabilities, lower cost than our previous project management software, and more responsiveness of team members due to the well-designed mobile app.

Pros

Teamwork was the second project management software we used, after switching from a larger, more well-known company that was not meeting our needs well (and costing us more!). Teamwork has a visually appealing and intuitive user interface and contains all the features we needed that our previous software did not have - things like cascading tasks, task dependencies, and cross-project interaction. Also, the mobile app is FANTASTIC. There is very little I can't do from my phone or tablet, which allows me to keep current on all projects and reduce response time.

Cons

We do often find ourselves wishing it integrated better with 3rd party software programs. It feels like we have to maintain tasks in Teamwork, and also tasks in a personal task-management software, or we have to duplicate all tasks to keep everything in one place. I wish there was a solution that would allow those to 'talk' to each other for efficiency of managing one's projects and time. If this were available, I would switch to pretty much any task management software that worked with Teamwork.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hey Leslie,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects.

Our Mobile team will be thrilled to hear your fantastic comments about our apps, they work really hard to keep them working as smoothly as our customers.

Could you contact us on [email protected] with some more information on what integrations you would find beneficial? We have a very responsive integrations team that I can gladly pass on your feedback to.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Hayley M.

Streamline for remote work

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Everyone in our company works remotely, so this has been a wonderful asset to us. Honestly, without it, we would all have to go into an office together daily. This allows our out of state clients access to a list of what they need to provide without us having to bug them about it every time.

Pros

I love how streamlined this makes our entire process. Everyone is able to work together on one project without physically being together in one room. It can be set to alert you when something you've been waiting on has been completed, so you can be working on your other projects in your downtime.

Cons

Sometimes setting up tasks and projects can be confusing and have to be gone about in strange ways, but once they are completed, it's incredibly simple to turn them into templates so you only have to struggle the first time.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Hayley,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects. Our team loved hearing that Projects has helped streamline your work!

Struggling with setup? We have some solutions that! Our support team are on hand to help you with any issues or queries you may be having with the software. They are the best in the business, and available 24/7! Catch them over at [email protected] :)

Hope you have a great day, and we are glad to hear that Teamwork is part of it!

Nancy at Teamwork

Leevi W.
  • Industry: Oil & Energy

• Customer Support Software

Must have for collaboration.

Reviewed on 23/12/2019

We manage all projects through Teamwork Projects. The first step in every project we have is to create the project in TWPM and Build the task list, repetitive projects have a project template. Weekly meetings are usually spent pouring over the status of the current projects.

Pros

The program is web based so there is not a lot of work to get people up and running. It is very intuitive and easy to set up and use.

Cons

We have a plan that allows many projects which if your not careful can become too cumbersome to look at. I think there are many tools included in TeamWork to help you conquer this issue, but our experience has shown that sometimes less is more.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Leevi,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects. I'm delighted to hear that you have found the software intuitive and easy to use.

Managing multiple projects in Teamwork doesn't have to be complicated or cumbersome, but I understand where you're coming from! I have this handy ebook for you to check out - https://www.teamwork.com/resource/teamwork-projects-business-case-professional-services-guide/ - it might help with understanding how other companies manage massive workloads in Teamwork!

If you have any questions, our support team will be happy to help. You can find them, 24/7, over at [email protected]

Hope you have a great day!

Grace F.

Teamwork is the best

Reviewed on 04/09/2020

Very friendly and fast customer service.

I would really like a credit card payment option.

Pros

-time tracking
-easy to use interface
-tons of report options

Cons

-I'd like a less expensive option when you can pay per project. Right now I'm the only user, and I only need like 5-10 projects, and I am paying for up to 5 users and unlimited projects. I don't need all that.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Grace,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork.

Our time - tracking feature is one of my personal favourites! It's great to hear that you've had a good experience with our product.

I'll make sure to pass on your kind comments about our customer service team - they will be delighted.

I've passed your feedback onto the support team to look into this further.

Tracy H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Perfect for multi-tasking

Reviewed on 21/09/2017

Managing compliance for multiple companies with a few templates. Awesome!

Pros

The ability to collaborate with my customers has been a real asset. As I deal in road haulage compliance and there are a myriad of individual tasks and sub-tasks to keep track of, it has enabled me to create templates from which I can create individually tailored lists for my customers.
I have introduced the software to 5 or 6 clients now and have received positive praise from all of them. I really like the overview as it keeps me and them on track and the daily notifications focus the mind on late tasks.
I recommend Teamwork Projects to anyone that I think may find it useful - I certainly do.

Cons

To be honest, I struggle to find anything bad to say about it ...

It would be a useful tool to be able to sort files into folders, but I suppose that is a development suggestion rather than a dislike.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Tracy,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to hear that Teamwork Projects keeps you and your clients on track. Nice to hear that you are receiving positive praise from your clients for introducing them to Teamwork Projects.

We will take note of your development suggestion and pass it on to the team.

Wes

Brianna S.

• Customer Support Software

Teamwork keeps getting better!

Reviewed on 01/02/2017

My company relies on Teamwork Projects for all aspects of our business. It keeps us all organized, holds us all accountable, and allows us to easily communicate about projects. The latest updates they have made have made the experience even better.

The only suggestion I would have is that due to the large volume of projects and tasks we have, I find switching between tasks can sometimes take more time than I would like.

Pros

Nice interface, helpful for managing people and projects, API makes it easy to integrate with other software we use such as Salesforce. The recently improved templates feature has been a godsend for us.

Cons

I am searching around for tasks a lot, they have a search feature and you can star projects, but I think it would be useful to integrate some sort of "recent tasks" view so you could easily revisit something you were working on in the same day.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Brianna,

Thanks for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We working on something at the moment that will tie nicely into you're wishes for a recent tasks tab. Signup to our newsletter here and be the first to know about new features :). https://www.teamwork.com/newsletters

Thanks again for the review. Please get in touch with us if you ever have any questions or feedback.

Best regards,

Ariel O.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Super-Helpful, fantastically user-friendly

Reviewed on 29/03/2017

One of our project mamagers told me about Teamwork at first. I thought that I'd have to give it a try, since it came highly recommended by a professional. He was 100% correct!

Teamwork has made my workday a pleasure as I never miss a step or a deadline anymore! Also, I have no "what should I do next" moments as I get my to do list in my inbox witout fail. I use it to track multiple projects and it remains easy to use.

I had an ISO 9000 external audit last week and I showed the auditor how I schedule and plan on Teamwork. He was so impressed that he commended me and the product at the close-out meeting! I was overjoyed!

Thank you for a beautiful product, jam-packed with all the right stuff AND a great blog with lots of worthwhile info as well.

Pros

It is both easy to use and comprehensive.

Cons

Maybe I just do mot know the feature, but I would like to be able to put times to my activities so that I know e.g. From 08:00-09:00 I am doing X and then from 09:00-11:15 I am doing Y. With a sound, so that I know when to stop one task and start another.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Ariel,

We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Teamwork Projects and that it has helped you and your team to become more organized.

I'll pass on all your suggestions to our team here for their consideration.

Thanks again for the great review. If you'd be interested in featuring in a case study with us, we'd love to talk to you some more, just shoot us a mail to [email protected]

Great tool for productivity

Reviewed on 31/07/2019

We use this in our team to control certain organizational aspects of the projects we are in and, after searching a few tools, this has proven to be one of the best to fit our daily needs.

Pros

It has a nice set of tools, clean and simple UI and it has an mobile application (although, if you are doing complex things, a mobile device might not be a good idea, since it will potentially take more time).

Cons

Teamwork's free plan is not as generous as some of its competitors are. For example, unless you are part of a small team, you won't be able to use this tool in the free version, since it has a limitation of a maximum of 5 users. However, the licensing prices are very reasonable and, if you're working in a project with a big team, you'll probably will have a demand for more resources and functionalities either way, so upgrading shouldn't be much of a problem.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi there,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects! We are glad to hear that you liked the product and that it has increased your productivity!

Great news! We are currently giving our mobile app a full makeover and should be ready for release in the coming months. It's amazing and holds all the features that fit with the new UI! Can't wait for you to see it - keep an eye on the blog and socials for more info!

Just in case you should ever have an issue, drop our support team an email over on [email protected] for a friendly solution! They are a great bunch, I promise!

Ashley N.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Teamwork

Reviewed on 31/10/2019

Overall I love this program and how it makes our job run more smoothly on a daily basis!

Pros

I like that you can customize each project and make task lists that are very detailed. I also like the fact you can have separate task list for everything needed on a project. Overall I love this program!

Cons

There is so much information being shared by the team that it can get confusing on where to find the information after they post it. Depending on the project it might take a bit to find the comment you know you saw earlier.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects. The team were delighted to hear that you loved the program and that it made your life that much easier!

Hmmmm, have you tried the 'Activity' tab in the 'Home' section to help with the information confusion? It has a timeline of all projects and activity on those projects. Might be worth a shot!

If that doesn't help, you can reply to this message or get in touch with our Super Support (I'm working on the trademark) to help with this! They can be found at [email protected] 24 hours of the day, 7 days of the week!

Lauren P.

Useful, time-saving, efficient

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Pros

Task lists can become as minutely involved as you need them to be; assigning single or multiple people to one task, making that task dependent on another above it being finished, giving time frames and single dates for deadlines
It's a well organized product, once you understand how to navigate it
Wonderful calendar view and charts that make batch date changes easier
Being able to view out your entire to-do list over a few days or just that day.

Cons

The learning curve on how to efficiently use this software was a little higher than other similar products we've used before. This made some people less likely use it correctly.

Response from Teamwork.com

Hey Lauren,

Thank you for your review of Teamwork Projects.

Great to hear you are enjoying the varying levels of tasks that are available to you.

Feel free to get in touch to explain what you found difficult at first and what onboarding issues you are experiencing at [email protected]
We offer free daily live webinars, by joining our webinars you will learn how to use specific features, find out about Teamwork best practice and hear about new updates. Feel free to join these at anytime, this will also be useful if you are training a new user to use Teamwork Projects https://www.teamwork.com/webinars.

Kind Regards,