Microsoft 365

4.6 (12,360)
Cloud collaboration and file sharing application suite

(12,360)

Christine G.
  • Industry: Legal Services

Microsoft 365 Has All You Need

Reviewed on 26/11/2021

Overall experience is great. For my personal use, I would most likely use one of the free options that would work just as well for my needs. However, if utilizing software from a business standpoint, it's unbeatable.

Pros

Software is user friendly and simple to navigate. Has every functionality you'd want for day to day use.

Cons

It is a bit pricey and there are other programs that offer very good, comparable software for no fee.

Luis henrique M.

Microsoft 365 Review

Reviewed on 08/10/2021

We used a data server, an email server and a messaging server. All this generating expenses with energy, maintenance and constant modifications. After migrating to Microsoft 365, we were able to cut our hardware spending by more than half, not to mention we have a 100% guarantee of service stability. And because it's all part of the same toolset, it all integrates beautifully.

Pros

It's great to be able to use the work tools from anywhere, whether on a computer, tablet or mobile. Best of all, everything is synchronized and accessible both online and offline.

Cons

What I still see as a negative point is that applications in web mode have difficulties to edit documents from other software in the same segment.

Google Workspace

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

What mattered was the stability and support of the product.

• Customer Support Software

Essential for a Non-Profit!

Reviewed on 26/11/2021

We were using OpenOffice previously and suffered through it until we could get our Microsoft grant. It immediately made a huge difference in our productivity, collaboration, and file management.

Pros

All the features are important and useful. The ability to communicate and track information has been very important to our starting up and operating.

Cons

It has been an extremely steep learning curve. There is a lot that we want to use but don't have the time to fully learn it and I have a technology degree! I find myself spending at least two hours out of my day trying to learn new IT tasks for our new non-profit because the rest of the staff have zero knowledge or desire. Our budget is not where we can hire a dedicated IT tech.

Jeanne C.
  • Industry: Law Enforcement Software

50/50

Reviewed on 19/01/2019

I'm on the fence about Office 365. Some of the features work really well like the applications. Other features like OneDrive aren't as trustworthy as I had hoped. Our company has had issues with accessing files on OneDrive and SharePoint. Microsoft tech support usually has the problem resolved within 24 hours. But for a 24 hours facility, sometimes that's not fast enough. Ultimately the decision was not mine to move to Office 365. Had I known it wasn't very reliable, I would have waited to transition to it.

Pros

SharePoint is a good function for a medium to large sized business. We use it to post documents that our staff use consistently so they can find everything in one place. The documents can get kind of buried in the file structure but it's ideally the same as Windows Explorer once you get used to it. It's nice that you can personalize the sites with background photos and text. Another great feature is the downloadable apps that you get with an E3 account. You can download the apps on a number of computers so you can use it anywhere. Additionally you can download the apps on your phone or tablet.

Cons

OneDrive has given me some trouble when I've got the folder linked with my computer. If you upload things to the OneDrive via internet browser, it's great. Once I added it to my desktop and opened the file window to be used in addition to the web browser, it got questionable. I would open files from the file explorer window and edit them and they wouldn't upload to OneDrive when saved. It's something you really have to keep an eye on. Maybe it was my network card or internet connection. But when you have more than one person editing the same files at different times, you never know if you're getting the most up to date version of that file. I've lost a lot of data because of this. Also when you create Groups and try to use that group for an email, you have to be sure to expand the group or it won't be sent as an email. It will send as a group message and most of the people I work with don't know how to view that.

Danang muhammad F.

A Productivity suite for everyday job you'd never change!

Reviewed on 28/09/2021

As a freelance translator, I definitely use Microsoft Office on a daily basis. I use the Mac version of Office, and this software is extremely beneficial to me. I prefer to type scripts in Word. The formatting options are quite extensive. I use Excel to keep track of schedules, client lists, and monthly expenses. While PowerPoint is used to present to clients, the templates provided are quite good and visually appealing. Collaboration features that make it easy to see changes made by peers, as well as 1 TB of online storage that is more than enough for document storage. However, the monthly subscription fee is quite pricey for personal, and the iPad application's numerous limitations frequently prevent me from working when i didn't carry my Mac.

Pros

It just all-in-one complete productivity suite you need to do your job. An auto-save document feature (i use OneDrive) that saves me thousand time, and the fact that this software is a standard in every industry brings convenience to its users to exhange document and work on same project.

Cons

The subscription fee which pretty expensive for individual, the iPad app is less intuitive as it doesn't offer full function like the desktop version.

WPS Office and Google Docs

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Microsoft 365 offer compatibility support and being standard means eliminating error formatting on documents.
Phil P.

Microsoft 365 offers the best business productivity tools in the market

Reviewed on 11/11/2021

Good overall experience and our organization improves efficiency and collaboration using Microsoft 365 tools. Our experience would be great if Microsoft had a better service/support department.

Pros

Microsoft Word is great to use for documents, Excel is the best spreadsheet on the market, and PowerPoint is the best solution for presentations. Outlook is our favorite email provider and Teams is great to use for teamwork/collaboration.

Cons

Microsoft is not structured to provide hands-on support for small businesses which is unfortunate.

Google Calendar, Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Gmail

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Best overall features, functionality and value.
Pascal M.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

My best app for email management

Reviewed on 08/12/2021

Great experience so far.

Pros

The fact that it embeds a lot of other apps that can make your work very efficient.

Cons

The fact that some of the apps are irrelevant. Too many things in one place can become really boring at times.

• Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Great but it about the $

Reviewed on 25/11/2021

I like the concept of the overall feature available. It unfortunately disappointed me to the point it was hard to get my stuff back whenever I had a struggle. The availability given are many, but pointless to understanding how to use or what it for.

Pros

I love how much is offered. There are also trainings options. It great to use as long you pay for the features.

Cons

Costly, and if you dont pay. The stuff would just be locked, the also understanding of what feature given are for. It was confusing for those who arent tech savvy.

Floreminda F.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

Microsoft 365

Reviewed on 16/12/2021

Just ok

Pros

User-friendly. No change really from the previous offices used.

Cons

Cannot think of any negative about the software itself. The only negative I can say is about the management. I tried many times to cancel my subscription but it is so difficult to cancel. I'm canceling because it is a double subscription.

• Industry: Higher Education Software
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Efficient

Reviewed on 19/01/2022

Pros

I can manage my team when in meeting as well as share documents with them. I love the storage capacity and that it gives me access to the entire Microsoft suite.

Cons

I sometimes find it difficult to access from any device based on the authentication settings/requirements, which runs the risk of locking yourself out of the software.

Mohammed A.
  • Industry: Banking
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

The best tool for facilitating remote work in a manner similar to that of office work

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

During the Corona pandemic and during the closures, we had to follow our work from home, and since personal devices often do not contain work email or daily use applications, Microsoft 365 was the savior for everyone, as we were able to access the outlook for work emails, and we were able to Sharing files and documents and making modifications to them, it is really a wonderful program that gives value for remote work

Pros

It is the best office tool. It offers a variety of options, enables you to work online, and gives you access to all of Microsoft's premium applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
you won't need additional storage, as all your documents and data will be stored in the cloud, giving you the impression that your work computer is always with you, no matter where you are or when you need it. As soon as you enter your page on the Microsoft 365 application, you will feel like you are in your workplace, where you will find all the licensed applications that you use to complete your work in your hands.
Microsoft 365 is the best app for any company. The fact that all Microsoft Office tools are in one place allows us to use it as a platform for managing emails, creating and sharing documents. It is an easy-to-use system with a great interface.
Microsoft 365's comprehensive service is the best on the market, and I haven't come across anything close to it.
Microsoft 365 has proven its efficiency in helping to work remotely, as during the Corona pandemic, it enabled millions of employees around the world to follow their work remotely during the lockdowns as if they were in their offices.

Cons

There is nothing that is not my favorite, an application that facilitates you to work remotely, and Microsoft also provides monthly or annual distinct packages for companies and individuals at preferential prices, and the free version provides an acceptable limit of tools.

Maranda M.

Essentials for students

Reviewed on 08/10/2021

My overall experience with Microsoft 365 has been a positive source to get my personal and professional activities completed. Microsoft 365 provides a unique blend of productivity and collaboration tools to help simplify work while providing the freedom to be creative. I have been able to take advantage of these features for both my personal and professional life. The use of Outlook creates a safe place for everyone in the office, regardless of skill set, where they can collaborate with coworkers or brainstorm new ideas. One feature that I have found very helpful is Microsoft Teams which allows groups from different organizations from around the world to communicate easily without emails or phone calls.

Pros

Microsoft office suits me well as a Full-time college student by making it easy for me to organize my work and stay on top of deadlines. I have been working with the office suite for years now, and it seems to work well with my needs. I can stay organized with the calendar tab along the side of the screen, finding what I need right away on any computer I enter.

The OneDrive tab is also convenient with its cloud backup-saving feature, so if anything were to happen to my computer or laptop I could simply log in from another machine and all my files would be there. My favorite feature in Office is the online version, which allows me to access my documents from any computer with internet access for when I don't have easy access to my own laptop. With all these features, Microsoft Office has ensured that I am able to get work done on time and easily manage my workload.

I would highly recommend Microsoft Office to anyone who needs software for school or for home. It is so handy and user friendly that I could not see myself using anything else.

Cons

One con I do have about Microsoft office is that it can be difficult to 'get your head around' the various features. This program is more complex than many of its counterparts, which can make it difficult if you are new to this type of software. I find that where there are complicated features in Microsoft office programs, they will often have tutorials on how to use them available.

I am not an expert in computers but I do know something about using Microsoft Office and all of its features. For the past few years I have been using it for my class work and other data processing tasks that we were assigned to complete back then.

• Industry: Government Administration

Easy and dependable

Reviewed on 05/10/2021

It has been a powerful application with a very easy user interface, I enjoy its provision of latest updates and compatibility which makes it preferred to other applications which I switched from.

Pros

This is an application that has been of great impact to my team in terms of file sharing. We no longer need to email corrected documents to individual stations as the link only needs to be shared for viewing and accessing by all members of the team. I love the fact that it practically works on all devices with easy access to latest updates and easy to use toolbars. I'm just in love with this app.

Cons

One of the downside I noticed in this app is the fact that I always need to download the graphic art before usage which could have just been integrated during installation. Its though cheap but since I always have to subscribe, I don't feel I own the application which usually gives me concern over its security knowing fully well its a cloud based application. I will also want the developers to work on the advanced features which are hard to access.

Ayman O.

• Customer Support Software

Office 365 is a must-have work-from-home solution that allows you to edit documents.

Reviewed on 02/10/2021

A unique experience and I still enjoy it and I advise everyone to own and use it, as it will keep you connected with your business network as if you were at your workstation.

Pros

It is the integrated work platform, which is a feature that all companies and employers strive to supply to succeed and keep their operations running smoothly. During the Corona pandemic lockdown periods, when our company provided everyone with access to the Office 365 platform, we were all able to enable, through the use of our personal computers, without the need to use a work computer or the company's network, and without the need to install many programs on my device that I do not have a license for. We have all been able to continue working with the same efficiency and effectiveness thanks to the Office 365 platform, which allowed us to access all of the programs installed on the work machine, make changes to files, send and receive messages, and conduct meetings by default by simply connecting to the Internet.
It's a simple platform to use, and any files and correspondence created or edited with the Office 365 platform will be preserved in the cloud, where we can access them simply and at any time.
You will not have to worry about the continuity of your business or the capacity to communicate with your work team in any form if you have all of the apps that we use daily, such as Outlook, MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.

Cons

An integrated platform that is easy to use for everyone and is uncomplicated, it is enough to enter your page to see all your applications and start working directly. It's like having a hidden computer with you everywhere without the need to carry bags and roaming with it.

Kelly B.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Tutoring with Microsoft 365

Reviewed on 29/09/2021

For me Microsoft 365 allows me to help my students make great presentations, and to make presentations myself that I can share even when tutoring online. I can create documents for each student and family to take notes on and then to search through again whenever I am trying to pace a student and figure out where we need to go next in their tutoring plan. I am also able to use spreadsheets to track income and expenses, project my future income, and make sure I’m staying within budget. Microsoft 365 really does it all.

Pros

The things that I like most about Microsoft 365 include: document storage and management, access to PowerPoint, Excel, and Word, and the ability to have so many tools within each program. You can really make your presentations stand out and PowerPoint is so easy to use. Microsoft Word allows seamless formatting and is easy for taking notes. Excel is amazing for making spreadsheets and is also very intuitive for use. The ability to have so many places to store your documents easily and then access them is phenomenal. It was very easy to integrate Microsoft 365 with my tutoring business and to use it for almost all of my daily needs.

Cons

The features that I feel could use some improvement are the apps for mobile access, offline access, and the search/filter feature. They don’t work as great as I would like, but overall they are still nice to have.

Ryan S.
  • Industry: Insurance Software
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Administration and use of Microsoft 365

Reviewed on 17/09/2021

I love it most days. There are a few things here or there that I listed above it for the most part, you really can't beat what this product has to offer. It really is an all in one system if you spend the time learning it and know how to configure it properly.
Whether you have a large dev team or a small IT team with strong cross platform knowledge, this tool is great for any size company looking to keep their users and information/data in on central, manageable location.

Pros

When it comes to administering and configuring the system, it's fairly straight forward. The GUI is nice and easy to read. The vast amount of documentation makes this platform very easy to use for anyone bot new and experienced to the world of IT. If you're running into a problem, there's a very high chance Microsoft has the issue documented and the solution posted with a simple google search. Not to mention a lot of companies use this product so the cross training opportunity and "best practice" configuration is wonderful.

Cons

First of, Microsoft loves to change the verbiage and buttons almost on a monthly basis. What was labeled as "User settings" is now under "users" > "settings" but without providing much reason or positive use case behind it. It's more annoying than anything when you're trying to find something you need configured and you're going off of documentation that's a month old with screen shots and step by step instructions on how to do it and you can't figure it out because the verbiage has changed or some settings location have been "moved"

As nice as the GUI is, I'm old school and enjoy being able to use powershell more often then not. Sometimes it's less efficient having to navigate through screens and fields versus typing up a command and you're done.
Also, if you're thinking about running a hybrid environment, think twice. It gets confusing and WILL cause problems when setting up security settings or trying to setup shared mailboxes. Choose one or the other, not both. You'll save yourself a headache in the long run.

Vikas B.

• Customer Support Software

Great colloboration & Productivity tool which can do almost anything one can think of.

Reviewed on 15/09/2021

My overall experience with Microsoft 365 has been phenomenal. Half of them time I am away from my desk and I needed a software which allows me to keep working on my files/presentations even when I am not near a computer. And with a single license I can use MS 365 on my office smartphone, my personal Iphone and as well as on my son iPad.
And the integration with OneDrive has made it so much easier to share the documents with my teams immediately after I am finished with it.

Pros

Microsoft 365 contains all the common products everyone is using for more than 2 decades.
Word, Excel, power Point , outlook are the products which are known to everyone and then the new products like One Note and OneDrive has greatly extended the features and capabilities of Office/Excel and Power Point. While using PowerPoint we can make beautiful presentations or using Word we can document any thought or processes, and using excel we can do any numbered/mathematical tasks one can think of, by combining them with OneNote and OneDrive we can collaborate and share all out documents/presentations/sheets with other team members and even with people who don't have 365.

Cons

One of the drawbacks of Microsoft 365 is that we needs internet access to access the documents/sheets/powerpoints and other files. There has been instances when team members are in a remote location/underground subway and they don't have stable internet connectivity , it makes really hard for them to work on it.
Another concern which has been raised by our security team is that all confidential files and data are not shared on cloud instead of being on premises which makes it vulnerable to be hacked.

Tim V.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Office 365 Review

Reviewed on 10/09/2021

Overall, Microsoft 365 has become a staple to our business, embraced over the pandemic with Teams meetings, etc.

Pros

Definitely the integration with other tools, as well as the new features that appear periodically; some of which aren't necessarily useful for us, but some have had a significant impact - such as Stream, which we use to control our training documents.

Cons

The PowerBI component is far too finicky, not smart enough to allow a regular user to use. Having one person dedicated to PowerBI is a waste of resources, when alternatives can produce the same results with much less of a learning curve. Metabase, for example, automatically tries to produce reports on your behalf with examples.

Lotus Notes To Office 365 Migration

Reasons for Choosing Microsoft 365

Lotus Notes was definitely faster, and had a lot of features - but was too complicated to work with, and administer.

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

We actually switched from Lotus to 365.
Nicholas V.
  • Industry: Law Practice

• Customer Support Software

Best one stop solution to all your management needs!

Reviewed on 19/08/2021

We moved from a one size fits most solution that worked "Most of the time" to Microsft Office 365 and have not looked back! We have been very happy with the overall functionality and near limitless options of how to configure our "System" as well the near-limitless ability to use it on the go, with our without internet, and to keep our files and cases sorted. This has been a great move for our company.

Pros

We used to use other software for case management and have moved to useing Microsoft office 365. It's absolutely amazing what you can do with SharePoint sites and one drive integration as well as email, calendar, and document sharing. I mean it's almost like it was designed for the law profession! It's so customizable that each attorney can change the preferences for what type of case they work on and how they like to see the data. The sites auto-populate with information specific to that case and are updated all the time with very little input from the team. Its truly amazing! We love it!

Cons

There is a learning curve especially if you have never used SharePoint or some of the other Microsoft-specific tools. But never fear Techsupport is available.. Be patient and spell out what it is that you are trying to do and they will help. We have needed assistance a couple of times and they have been great!

Rodolfo U.
  • Industry: Accounting Software

All in One Software to for Your Day Job and Business

Reviewed on 11/08/2021

Overall, I am completely satisfied using Office 365. It can be costly since it follows a subscription model, the cost is worth it, considering the benefits and apps that it provides. Since it is created by Microsoft Corporation, you are assured that it will be highly maintained and improved for years to come to satisfy its users. You can also be assured that the customer support that you will get is top notched.

Pros

I have been a subscriber to Office 365 since 2019. I am using Excel and MS Word heavily since they came out. I am an accountant by profession and these two apps (Excel & MS Word) including Powerpoint helped me get the job done in my work and in my business.

By the way, Office 365 Family allows you to install your devices up to 5 devices. Your apps get sync between your devices. So the history of the files you are working on with the 3 software I mentioned above gets synced and stored in the history of your devices. If you are using OndeDrive to store your files, then you will be able to access them anywhere as long as there is Internet. And with the history stored in your software, you know where to pick up where you left off.

Another key feature if you are using Office 365 is the ability to get automatic upgrades and updates. As long as you stay subscribed, your software are always up-to-date.

Office 365 also provides access to other apps such as Outlook, Access, Publisher, One Note, OneDrive (cloud storage), and Skype usage (60 minutes / month if you are using Family.)

Lastly, another feature is file sharing. You can share your files to anyone you want and give them the access to edit it. You can share a file or a folder.

Cons

Subscription cost is the price for using Office 365. Not everyone likes to pay subscription. But if you are a heavy user of Excel, MS Word, Outlook and OneDrive and works with different devices like me then it's worth it. But if you're just a casual user, you may not utilize its full potential. Although the Family subscription can lower down your cost greatly by sharing it with your household.

This might not be bad thing, but I must point out, you may not be able to use all its apps and features. Because of free communication online, I don't use Skype. I also don't use Access and One Note.

Everything but Outlook

Reviewed on 29/07/2021

The overall experience customer side is good, but the partner experience is somewhat of a lonely and lost trip, as the standard Microsoft answer to a commercial or technical problem is "ask a vendor near you" even if you are a vendor! It works, but forget documentation for everything past the level "basic usage".
On the other end, OneDrive and Azure and Sharepoint are great, the multi user environment is great, and the multi user editing and collaboration tools are a godsend in many cases.

Pros

As you would expect, the world standard office suite "excels" at word, excel, powerpoint, etc..the latest versions brought innovative feature without losing the plethora of customizations and toggles inherited from the past, aka you can customize it to a LOT to fit exactly your workflow.

Cons

Outlook needs to be bugfixed, outlook needs to be bugfixed, outlook has huge bugs. Outlook works weird but tolerable when paired with Exchange, otherwise it's a PITA piece of code. Makes email disappear, has huge latencies, pst corruption, ost corruption, reacts badly to external errors(no internet connectivitiy, unresponsive mail server..). To be clear, it has none of the stability of Thunderbird, which is free. When we deploy it in a business or corporate environment we always pair it with a mail backup system.

LibreOffice, Apache OpenOffice, and Google Docs

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

While LibreOffice is a solid alternative for 90% of the stuff, Microsoft365 edges it with the advanced functions which are useful at business and corporate level, and it's basically the only contestant for proper(and i mean it, proper) multi user office work.
Arnaldo C.

A company must have

Reviewed on 13/02/2021

I have been using Office 35 from the moment I start my professional life, each company that I have passed by they have Office 365 in the toolset. You are not going to use your personal email for business matters, you use an office 365 email account. You don't use your pen and notebook to present the progress of your work, you go with a PowerPoint presentation. You don't share a list of clients or products in a chat message, you share an Excel file in your company Sharepoint. You don't call a client or your coworkers with a Whatsapp video call, you open your Outlook calendar and schedule a Teams meeting. That my company uses Office 365 makes my work daily life easier, and I would recommend the same for everyone else.

Pros

Office brings a box full of tools that any employee in a company of more than five people will need. You will need to send emails (Outlook), you will need to create documents (Word), you will need to create presentations for clients and other coworkers (PowerPoint), you will need to be able to create videoconference meetings (Teams), you will need to share documents and have it accessible (Sharepoint), and the list could go on. Microsoft has a tool that has been the king of office matters from the moment they created it and is not for nothing. All of the tools inside the package are the best tool in the market for each of their purposes.

Cons

Is expensive, and that goes with each individual product of Office. Is something that a company can pay and is totally worth it, but for personal use, small startups, or freelancing, is a product that probably you cannot afford. They could provide a community version with tons of fewer features and still would be really well received.

I preferred the old school version of Office (and by Office I mean Excel)

Reviewed on 12/03/2021

It would be easy to use in lots of places on different devices, but I only wish to use it on my desktop PC. As a result I feel that functionality has been sacrificed for networking features, which I broadly don't use or care for. If there were a downloadable hard drive resident version I would jump at it. So as a power user of Excel I'm disappointed.

Pros

I don't know that there is anything I like about this version compared to the previously installed version on my hard drive. I suppose sharing and being up to date with the latest version but that was never something I had a problem with before.

Cons

It (Excel) struggles to handle complicated formatting, for example, and I had to ditch some files with complex visual presentation, and in my view their are now over-simplified, and that's so they don't hang or crash. This is the sort of thing the hard drive resident application never struggled with. Conditional formatting layered up is the sort of thing that causes problems. So I'd say I'm not using all the features because it's not possible if you want a stable file. (I have a high spec set up and high speed ISP so I don't expect performance problems)

Google Sheets

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Familiarity as an existing user, plus the free storage space on One Drive. I chose it over Google Sheets (Excel being 99% of my use of Office365) because I want a hard copy on my computer that I'd be able to open if the internet was down, although I'm not sure now that it would actually do that. So it was a lack of choice really, and line of least resistance. Bring back the installed version!
Manuel I.

• Customer Support Software

Great productivity suite but you need to get used to it

Reviewed on 25/02/2021

I definitely recommend it for three reasons: one, the office tools are the best in their category (Word, PoerPoint, etc...); two, it is not expensive compared with other subscription services ((I pay around 15 euros a month); and three, it is improving and adding more features and tools all the time. Despite same flaws, it is a very good deal.

Pros

It offers a lot. It is not only about the apps that we all know (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). It is also about task management with To Do and Planner. Robust document sharing with Sharepoint, drawing with Whiteboard (awesome tool) or managing your email with Outlook. The range of tools that Microsoft offers for the 365 subscription is simly astonishing and it gives you pretty much all you need for the day to day management of your work.

Cons

Log in management is an issue with Microsoft. You sometimes get logged off for no reason and then your password is not recognized. You have to dig into the customer service forums to find solutions. As customer service is nonexistent, you are on your own.

Google Workspace

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

Google's office tools are simply not as good as Microsoft's. I also prefer to work with desktop applications and that is something that is not possible with G Suite.

Microsoft 365 Makes Me Feel Alive! 10/10

Reviewed on 21/02/2021

From beginning to end my daily processes rely on 365, and all 365 days of the year... I want to be using this Microsoft software.

Pros

This product has everything from the Exchange Server, Skype for Business Server, and SharePoint, as well as so much more. I wouldn't want to have my Email through any other service due to the great customizations of 365.

Cons

We've had very minor negatives about the software, but if I had to say, I'd say we only use a small percentage of all the services provided, which is a bummer, but the basic is all we need (if that makes sense).

Reasons for Switching to Microsoft 365

365 has everything! Also with the latest updates to Microsoft Teams... our organization couldn't thrive without Teams + Outlook + everything else that Microsoft releases so well!