Yesware

4.3/5
Customer Support Software
4.0/5

Érick

Excellent to keep track of my emails

Reviewed on 07/02/2020

Yesware is awesome but I'd prefer a software integrated with our marketing and CRM software of choice.

Pros

Works just fine. With Yesware I'm able to keep track my sent emails and deliver better follow-ups with its templates.

Cons

It's kinda expensive and not integrated with marketing and CRM softwares other than Salesforce which limits its usefulness.

Best bang for your buck

Reviewed on 23/11/2018

Pros

There are a lot of sales software similar to Yesware but I would say Yesware is one of the best. There are a few other softwares like outreach and salesloft but they are considerably more expensive. I love Yesware and it does the job.

Cons

It does lack features for salespeople who are looking to build lists of prospects and a few other features but you know that going in to it.

Josh
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Underwhelming, admittedly being reviewed on limited features

Reviewed on 09/01/2019

Not sure if the product performs well at its other functions, but I didn't see results with email/ attachment tracking.

Pros

I used this product while shopping for software to track email attachments; Yesware flogs that feature heavily on their website.

The Pro was that their Outlook integration is pretty concise. A small button in the Outlook ribbon gives you access to a dropdown containing your Yesware dashboard. Given that I was only interested in this product to subtly see who'd opened or shared my emails, the key information was very easily found.

Cons

I don't know what the issue was but the product never seemed to work. It told me emails I'd sent hadn't been opened... when I'd actually sent them to a peer at a neighboring desk and watched him open the message. I allowed several days for the system to update but didn't see a status change.

This strongly influenced my decision to not recommend this product to my superiors.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for email tracking, but other software seems to do similar things

Reviewed on 03/07/2018

Easy to use and share with others to use. Provides great data on email tracking!

Pros

Yesware seems to have the best email tracking - telling you exactly who, when, and where they opened the email. It was easy to set up, use, and get data from it. One of my colleagues used it for months and was able to share with us exact details from her cold emailing to help us refine her approach and be more effective. It's also one of the first I think that started doing this and it makes a huge impact when you're sending hundreds of emails a week, like we often do in our company.

Cons

My only issue with yesware is that it seems other software has very similar features built in. Many people add email tracking - for example, we also use Nimble which has email tracking, and many other CRM's do. Yesware is simpler, more tools and data, but for our specific company I have a hard time seeing the extra value and paying for it when we already have the same basic service (email tracking) built in.

Spying on your customers

Reviewed on 26/06/2018

Pros

Great tool that easily connects with our mail system to check when customers open and click on emails. Tool is so helpful in the sales process

Cons

Nothing really, I guess the software could be cheaper so we can expand it to the whole organization.

• Industry: Insurance Software

Very efficient relationship builder

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Overall the platform saves us a lot of time and great for creating campaigns.

Pros

Really good for insights i.e. you can see when someone has clicked on an email and also the links they are clicking on. Templates are great too and all mobile responsive.

Cons

Not many negatives, but sometimes I have found the reporting to be quite complicated. Could do with simplifying a little bit.

Igor

Practical email automation tool

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

I'm using Yesware's templates to send many mails from testdome.com every day, and it's been a very reliable tool.

Pros

Good solution for email templates - easy to set up and use. Good email scheduling and tracking.

Cons

Reformatting links used in templates. Email scheduling could be improved by adding "Send in X hours".

Jacob
  • Industry: Newspapers
  • Used for 2+ years

Amazing Email Scheduling Tool

Reviewed on 14/04/2019

Pros

Excellent tool for managing email marketing or just replies and basic inbox zero related tasks. The tracking feature to see when and where emails are open is extremely valuable/

Cons

I found Yesware sometimes had issues with my browser and Boomerang was a bit better with those issues. Additionally, I am not a lawyer but GDPR rules have made great tools like Yesware more complicated to use related to privacy rules of readers. However, overall its an excellent product and i recommend it.

Dan

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for sales people.

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Pros

The email tracking is accurate and the mail merge feature is great

Cons

Analytics not very useful. Not much data.

Christina Ferrara

Canned responses taken to the next level

Reviewed on 11/08/2018

Yesware has made my job so much simpler. As a template, the fields where I need to enter information are shown as RED if I forget to enter the proper information there, which makes it really easy to catch if you do a quick scan of the message before pressing send. Possibly my favorite feature is that you can share the templates with your team, so everyone doesn't need to create their own.

Pros

I rely on "canned responses" a lot, and Yesware makes it so easy to personalize those responses by creating more of a e-mail template than a canned response. You're also able to track what e-mails templates get opened most frequently which is really beneficial when trying to figure out if your subject lines are effective.

Cons

I've only been using this software for a few months, and have not yet encountered anything negative about it.

• Customer Support Software

Yesware is an important tool to support my high performance as a sales person

Reviewed on 10/11/2017

Yesware helps me be efficient, effective and productive as a sales rep. I also am able to see which emails perform the best (both individual and on a team basis). Knowing when someone opens or clicks an email is great leverage in the sales cycle! I of course never mention this to the prospect, however it allows me to manage my pipeline effectively.

Pros

The visibility created from email tracking is extremely useful! I love knowing when someone opens or clicks on an email. In addition, I save a ton of time by using the templates feature. All my emails also sync directly to Salesforce, which saves a ton of time and energy and keeps me organized! Mail Merge and Reporting are also neat, although I use those less frequently.

Cons

The email editing software is a bit wonky on the web, but works great within gmail. That's really the only con I have - everything else is top notch!

A Must For Anyone in the Sales/BizDev Field

Reviewed on 16/08/2020

Overall, Yesware's suite of tools have a huge impact on our sales and been very helpful. Some of it's features are available in most CRM platforms but it is pretty helpful to have it all available in one spot.

Pros

We initially looked into Yesware for our email sequences and reporting before we understood what its full offerings. Once we discovered that you can also share templates and allow each team member to track their own/others performance, we decided to give it a try. It has been a valuable tool/motivator for our entire team to meet and exceed their sale goals.

Cons

Yesware recently added a "Spam Risk Detection" feature that is supposed to predict the probability of your email being flagged as spam. Based on a few responses we received from existing clients, our newsletters' have been ending up in their spam folder while Yesware's "detector" suggested it was low risk. It could use a bit of tuning but we consider it a bonus feature.

• Customer Support Software

Automate your emails with Yesware!

Reviewed on 26/03/2021

Overall - great product! Saves you a lot of time and makes email writing more effective!

Pros

I love a lot of features of this product. First, the email templates saves a lot of time when sending out repetitive emails. I also like that I can create my own campaigns on Yesware which can run in the background. I can create campaigns and templates which I can share to the team and they can make edits on it depending on their communication style. It also integrates with Salesforce which allows up to back track previous communication if needed.

Cons

The analytics part I think needs more work done, oftentimes I find the date doesn't match. Or I just don't know how to interpret the numbers. Maybe someone from Yesware should build a guided tour of the reports tab.

• Customer Support Software

If you are in sales, you should be using this!

Reviewed on 26/11/2018

Fantastic as long as you are OK with some problems with CRM.

Pros

I was introduced to this software at my first SaaS job, and wish I had been introduced to this at the beginning of my career. I love knowing when a prospect is opening my emails and forwarding it within an organization. It also allows me the opportunity to reignite cold conversations.

Cons

Didn’t integrate too seemlessly with SFDC and customer support is something left to be desired.

Yesware - The Salesperson's Secret Weapon

Reviewed on 07/03/2019

Yesware has been an integral part of my sales funnel success. When I've needed to speak to someone, they are always there to answer questions & assist.

Pros

Excellent product & value. If you want to close sales this will help you! Know exactly who is opening your emails, clicking to your website, and checking you out on social media.

Cons

No cons so far! Long time user with no issues.

Ali

Yesware is so great!

Reviewed on 01/10/2019

I’m a big fan of yesware and hope future companies I work for invest in it!

Pros

I use this software to track my emails. It’s great to store templates and to see when people open your emails. It’s made my email cadence very easy!

Cons

There are no cons. I will say sometimes I emailed myself to my personal email and it would say I opened it when I did not but that’s all.

Heyden
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

This software is amazing

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

Enabling sales team to connect more closely with their prospect pools.

Pros

Check open, open rates, send later, templates, batch send using templates. This software has it all. Even works on Gmail and Outlook. Customer service also very responsive.

Cons

Enterprise edition is not cheap, but is probably worth it.

Hagen

• Customer Support Software

Yesware helps you understand what messages come across as successful.

Reviewed on 08/01/2019

It helped me target customers that were actively interested in my message. I then knew who to focus on following up with.

Pros

I enjoyed that Yesware allowed for email tracking. When someone opened an email, you were notified. You understand that the subject line worked! If they open multiple times, you know they are interested. This helps significantly in the sales process.

Cons

I did not find many negatives, although it almost seemed like an ad after installation.

• Customer Support Software

Good for email campaigns!

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

Pros

The tool is easy to use and simple. You can create email campaigns, track open and reply rates, and schedule when an email should be sent. This is a great way to track follow ups with your clients.

Cons

There are a lot of email tracking tools out there and Yesware doesn't really have strong differentiators for me. I've used Outreach, Tout, they're pretty much all the same tool.

LYNN

Yesware

Reviewed on 25/07/2019

Pros

Yesware saves so much time by automatically adding any & all emails to SFDC when the contact is listed in SFDC. So easy to set-up email campaigns and schedule when to send them. Makes my life as a sales person so much easier

Cons

I cannot really think of any cons to the product. It is a great product.

Sanjay

• Customer Support Software

Started Yesware wilth its free version, found it so useful went for the paid version.

Reviewed on 12/08/2017

Pros

The email tracking, Campaign after all these getting the analytics of CTR & OTR gives really a much more clear picture for the marketing strategy.

Cons

Nothing to say for the desktop usage...if Yesware can provide the Mobile App, it will add much more value for the management. They can take the marketing decision on the go.

• Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Yesware great tool for email campaign

Reviewed on 11/10/2018

Overall, I think it's a great tool that accomplishes what you're hoping to get out of it.

Pros

I love that I can create my own personal email sequence with content that I create. Quick, simple and easy to use. Great user functionality.

Cons

I did not experience and major problems. The tool worked as well as I needed it to.

Ron
  • Industry: Financial Services Software
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Monitor your email sends

Reviewed on 08/12/2016

Yesware is a very useful email monitoring tool at a great price. I have been using this for about 2 years and I enjoy the tracking and templates.

Pros

email monitoring.

Yesware does the job

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Overall experience was good but there are a number of competitors such as Mixmax and Groove that I would compare it to.

Pros

Emails are captured in Salesforce
Strong integration with Salesforce
Ability to create templates
Great insights on emails.

Cons

Many emails were caught in spam.
While integration with Salesforce was strong, other provides seemed to have a stronger integration.

Allows for Quick Prospecting

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

Pros

Easy to create customizable templates which allows me to quickly compose emails when prospecting.

Cons

The MailMerge feature is slow and does not allow me to paste my original email signature.