Showing 134 reviews of 130

Showing 134 reviews of 130
Chris C.

Easy to use and great data gained from all types of marketing campaigns.

Reviewed on 16/03/2018

Pros

Several years ago, call tracking used to be done by hardcoding the tracking number into your website and that is not ideal for SEO. However, when I stumbled upon CallRail I fell in love with the ease of use, SEO-friendliness, and call data. The dynamic number insertion is so clutch! I currently have over 100 websites using CallRail and it is crucial to proving the value of my marketing efforts.

Cons

The reporting takes a little time to get the hang of, but once you've got it down - it isn't too bad.

Emma K.

High Quality and Reliable Call Tracking Software

Reviewed on 11/03/2020

CallRail saves us a lot of time by presenting the data in Google Analytics where all of our other KPIs are housed. My team has also had very positive experiences with the customer service team.

Pros

The main reason we switched from another call tracking software is because of the fact that CallRail integrates directly with Google Analytics. I love that we are able to set up phone calls as a goal right in GA. This also then means it integrates directly with our GDS reporting software.

Cons

I wish that you could choose the timeframe in which two calls from the same number is deemed a unique call or not. The 30 day timeframe is a long time and if a user calls on the 1st and then again on the 27th of a month, for example, it could be for two separate sales/conversions.

Jean J.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Consistently Excellent User Experience

Reviewed on 27/11/2019

I am able to call on behalf of my companies in real time with a localized telephone number. I am able to provide accurate calling data to my companies that contributes to my success.

Pros

I appreciate the ease of use on a daily basis. There is no need to "stop & think" about what you are doing but instead the methodology is so user friendly it becomes second nature to you. Saving time on the phone is a special gift CallRail gives to me each day.

Cons

I can honestly say there is really nothing that I don't like about the product. When I run into any difficulties I am able to reach out to specialized customer service person who walks me through my issues in a kind and patient manner each time, with no exceptions.

• Industry: Furniture

Lightweight call recording and tracking for marketing/QA

Reviewed on 07/02/2019

We're pretty new to CallRail, so time will tell how useful it is and if we decide to keep it. The level of support we get may be an important factor.

Pros

CallRail was fairly to setup on our website. It was a simple code installation, punch in some parameters and we were off to the races recording phone calls. We don't record our normal phone calls, so this tool serves as a bit of QA for us as well as a way to track call volume and results from various mediums, like advertising channels (PPC, print, TV, website, etc...). When CallRail can identify the source, it will create a referral method, and you can go in and tag calls as well as assign dollar value to it for results (like a sale).

Cons

I gave up on getting hands-on assistance setting things up and just decided to stumble through it myself. While it turned out to be fairly easy, I wouldn't say it was necessarily readily intuitive. I couldn't even get someone to talk to me about sales, when I called it was just more of "We have a free trial, go use it for yourself and see what it does." I had to contact support to setup multi-site phone numbers after purchasing a plan, but the platform didn't tell me that, I had to go find a support article myself and then contact support and wait for them to activate it, though that didn't take long. I think their customer support could use some help, as right now I'm kind of deterred from going in depth with the platform because I have a feeling I will have to contact support often. Also, the pricing structure is a little unclear to me, and without someone to explain it to me it doesn't make a lot of sense. There's some pretty big leaps between the tiers, and I just don't know that I feel it's an awesome value.

Santosh B.
  • Industry: Law Practice

Call Rail - Review

Reviewed on 04/09/2019

- it was an overall excellent experience working with this product

Pros

- it can be customized for any business use case
- it can be easily accessible
- all the call recordings can be sent via email to everyone
- handling the calls coming through multiple numbers

Cons

- the support can be more responsive
- the pricing can be reduced
- the features can be more expanded

Krystal L.

Great Call Tracking Software!

Reviewed on 13/03/2018

Pros

Easy setup, clear instructions, and easy to navigate. Dynamic insertion is a must! Easy to disable or permanently remove accounts that cancel service.

Cons

Charges per phone number. If there were different package levels, it would be more beneficial to smaller businesses. Also, have experienced call tracking disconnect with Google Analytics, which directly effects data. Support never really fixed the issue, so we had to disable the call tracking for that account.

Taylor V.

Great phone system

Reviewed on 26/10/2018

Pros

Callrail makes advertising and tracking different channels easy. We assign each campaign a different number, and Callrail's dashboard tracking make KPIs easy to see. All incoming calls are recorded so quality control can be performed. As long as outgoing calls are made through the system, and the agent checks the record box, you can also list to outgoing calls. Our Callrail is connected with our database, so we can see the call log and recordings within our CRM.

Cons

Not ideal for mass outbound calling. We use Mojo Sells dialer for high volume cold calling.

Douglas S.

Call rail is best for price

Reviewed on 26/06/2019

Excellent... support is outstanding. They call back quickly

Pros

Ease of use and set up is hard to match. Support and their responsiveness has always been outstanding

Cons

Nothing... really good at everything ... one of the best 3rd parties I reccomend

Mark P.

Tracking made easy!

Reviewed on 24/04/2018

Pros

This was by far the easiest we have ever used for tracking. It was simple to use and my managers loved it

Cons

Once they got used to the new system it was super simple. Other than a few basic questions it was off and running

Jake C.

Powerful Call Tracking/Management

Reviewed on 18/07/2019

Pros

-Integrations work excellent, especially with our CRM
-More effective than competitors
-Customization w/ multiple phone numbers works very well for us
-Simple setup
-Excellent for agency-type setting and managing multiple accounts w/ unique access privileges

Cons

Not much to report as far as downsides. Maybe lacking a little bit in the visual department, but it's not a big deal. All of the features can make it a little overwhelming to a new user, but that's sort of expected since you can do so much with this software.

Adequate call tracking system

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

I personally prefer Call Tracking Metrics but if you're looking for a system to track calls then CallRaill will get the job done.

Pros

A lot of my clients like to use CallRail so it's a system I've gotten used to. People seem to be more comfortable in the platform compared to Call Tracking Metrics (not really sure why) but it'll get the job done.

Cons

The breakdown of the data in the dashboard can be overwhelming and a lot of it is irrelevant. Sometimes I just want a list of calls and times, not all the graphs and random pieces of data.

Imran E.

Great tool for all my agency clients

Reviewed on 01/05/2017

Tracking phone call ROI for clients.

Pros

I love that it integrates with Agency Analytics, that is where I first came to hear about it. It also allows me to integrate with Google Analytics, Adwords and Unbounce so I can track my ROI for clients. Finally, the pricing is reasonable and I'm able to sell my clients on it.

Cons

It's a little confusing to get a handle on because there are so many features you can use. The documentation could use more images to walk users through how to setup different integrations.

Ashley S.

Great for SEM Marketing!

Reviewed on 16/10/2017

Pros

Provides invaluable insights into the calls that we receive including; what their source was, keywords they searched for, location, etc. This has helped us immensely when we need to attribute leads to sources to determine ROI.

I also like that our team can go in and review the calls, and provide coaching.

Mathieu L.

Simple, easy, intelligent and stable phone system for your marketing

Reviewed on 23/03/2017

Since I begun working with Call Rail, taking my calls and talking to my clients knowing from witch marketing platform they're calling, it's fantastic!

Great Call Tracking for Clients

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

Pros

Easy to start with basic setup, very helpful customer support.

Cons

When you get into super complex setups, it can be a bit confusing.

Stuart S.

Call Rail

Reviewed on 03/07/2019

See above comments - to many to mention

Pros

I used this product for several months and didn't find the value.

Cons

Difficult to understand and gain value from.No training and difficult to instal and I might add take off your system. Their Tech support do not return calls and due to this I was unable to cancel my account on time by one day and they charged me a whole month because of this. After issuing a complaint they were not interested in refunding or even discussing. I would not recommend this company to companies that do not have a full suite of tech and web advisors onboard.

Cassandra R.

An Awesome Product. So Easy Use

Reviewed on 11/08/2016

It was so easy to set up. Just a few minutes on the phone with a nice gentleman and we were all set. It was so easy it was crazy. They even sent me a free t-shirt! Bonus!

Pros

It easily integrates with my podio system. I am able to track each and every call and have a WAY better understanding of my responses to marketing.

Cons

Can't think of a one.

Response from CallRail

Thank you! We're glad you like it!

Find out what is driving your calls

Reviewed on 09/11/2017

Find out which ads are driving your calls. Buy the right keywords.

Pros

With this software, you can finally find out what ads are driving the most calls. The integration is relatively simple and it is a great way to optimize your ads for calls, instead of for form-fills.

Cons

The integration can be difficult and definitely requires the assistance of your development team. I wish there was a way to do this easier.

Saeed K.

Charging Me For A Service I Never Added Or Opted For

Reviewed on 01/12/2020

Terrible experience, the most unethical firm we have used, terrible customer support. Charging users for a service without their authorization and refusing to refund.

Pros

I don't like anything about callrail, terrible customer service, unethical business, and terrible UX

Cons

They are unethical, they added a charge to my account without me opining in for that additional service. They refuse to issue a refund for that.

Steve P.

Love CALL RAIL

Reviewed on 30/08/2016

I am very happy with Call Rail, I started to guarantee my services to all my clients if my advertising din't work I will give your money back..Call Rail helped me increase my sales immediately ..
Thank you Call Rail..

Pros

It's super easy to get any information from my mobile device..

Cons

I don't have any cons about this service..

Easy to use and simple reporting

Reviewed on 30/04/2019

Pros

Great Reporting
Simple to use
Simple to set up additional services

Cons

none- this is a great product
I am required to enter additional words, but i have yet to find any issues with the Call Rail Product

Derk B.

Simple, Easy and Powerful!

Reviewed on 01/09/2016

I've only been using Call Rail for the last 3 weeks and it has been a great software and product to work with. I was able to set myself up without any need for support - very quick and easy.

Pros

Title said it all - Simple, Easy and Powerful

Cons

Have not found any yet

• Used Other for 1-5 months

CallRail is great if you are wanting to record portions of incoming calls. NOT ALL CALLS.

Reviewed on 05/12/2017

Pros

They do offer the ability to track the specified numbers and to tie into Zapier which is a good selling point to connect with whatever CRM you are using.

Cons

I liked the layout and was excited to make a change from CallTrackingMetrics, but was disappointed and cancelled our move because they cannot record the main line. I really wanted to be able to track all incoming calls as we often get calls from the same people and want to connect that to InfusionSoft via Zapier.

Gina G.

Easy to understand reporting features

Reviewed on 18/05/2017

I'm able to track my campaigns with the use of various numbers. It helps me to determine where leads came from and what to double down on.

Pros

I enjoy how easy it is to set up a new number. I also like the integrations it had with platforms such as AdWords.

Cons

While reporting is easy to navigate on my end, it's a little busy for the client. They should make it more simple to read the charts.

Kyle W.

Great Product & Functionality

Reviewed on 24/03/2017

This is an overall great product. The basic functions work flawlessly. The somewhat confusing website layout is steadily improving with each update.