Relenta

Email-based CRM for people who get things done

4.9 /5 (33 reviews) Write a Review!
4.9
Rinat A.
Industry: Warehousing

The only working email-based CRM that I'm aware of

Reviewed on 12/12/2015

We used Relenta at Lokad for as long as I remember it. It just got the job done, helping to run the business. If there were any questions or feature requests, Dmitri was always eager to answer or help.

Years later, when I was helping to start MyDreamCity (a non-profit organisation helping kids living in orphanages) I turned again to Relenta. It was simple and intuitive enough to help students and volunteers stay in touch with orphanages and sponsors around the world. Dmitry provided us with a free perpetual license.

Pros

It is simple and gets the job done.

Cons

I recall missing some advanced features like organisations and flexible search. However, I believe, these all were addressed since then.

Julia A.

Great Tool!

Reviewed on 12/12/2015

Great tool, simple to use I highly recommend it regardless of the industry you’re in. I’ve trained people to use Relenta and it always works well regardless of the market. People who used ACT! for 20 years hit the ground running with Relenta.

Pros

Great support, easy to learn and as far as features Relenta has mostly everything an independent business owner or a small business team might need.

Cons

Not many integrations and the browser mobile version is at times a little tricky to use.

Response from Relenta

Hi, thanks for the short but sweet review.

You will be happy to know that we are on the final stages of releasing a huge update that will include an integration with Zapier (an app which allows you to integrate Relenta with just about any other app). So keep an eye out!

We are sorry to hear that you feel our mobile version is tricky to use. Keep in mind that we released it very recently and are working hard to improve it in future updates. We welcome your feedback about what in particular is tricky, so that we can address the issues. Please get in touch with our team at [email protected] Thanks!

- The Relenta Team

Azharul I.
Industry: Accounting

Amazing Product - With many features

Reviewed on 08/12/2015

About twelve months, I've been using and comparing three apps: Relenta, Nimble and Insightly. Relenta ranks increase gradually. Why because its great functionality, easy to instal user friendly. For example, they have lots of amazing advanced feature, it's processed user-friendly. One of the problems is that The product price is a little bit high, but it's reasonable because of its advanced feature.

Pros

Lots of advanced features,user-friendly, easy to instal
They keep things simple successfully. Visually it's easy to keep an overview of communications with specific contacts.

Cons

Price level is little bit high but reasonable for such a good product

Saad S.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Great..!!

Reviewed on 08/12/2015

I started using Relenta four years ago as a single user and since then my business grew and now we have five people total using the software. It was really easy to train new employees and everyone loves it because it saves so much time and we don't have to go back and forth about our daily tasks. We're running a busy shop and as the owner I attribute our success directly to the efficiences of scale that Relenta enables us to achieve. I highly recommend it to any small to medium sized team. Their support is second to none and feature set is more than sufficient to run your day to day operations without all the bells and whistles that other CRMs bog you down with.

Pros: Email integration is priceless! Email marketing is built in too, we use both newsletters and email autoresponders, works beautifully without having to pay for and learn other services. Contact timelines. Shared calendar. All in one place. We love it.

Cons: Cannot think of any.

Himanshu R.
Industry: Computer Software

We love Relenta

Reviewed on 08/12/2015

Shared email, contacts, tasks all in one package that is extremely easy to use. The feature of sending multiple users the same message and also the options of sending messages at a time set in advance by the user is something that i loved the most. These features make me like Relenta the most.

Pros

We evaluated at least 10 different CRMs and Relenta came on top for its ease of use, features and value for the money.

Cons

I did not get anything to dislike Relenta .

Lee W.

Relenta Rock!

Reviewed on 21/03/2018

Pros

I've used Relenta for a number of years - the developers are always improving it.

Relents is an easy to use Contact Relationship Manager, Relenta is a drip email campaign manager, Relenta is an autoresponder, relenta can be a shared database.

Relenta brings a number of primary functions together into one easy to use web based application. I use Relenta for business development, holding clients hand through the process, and communication after the sale. At previous companies I also used Relenta for HR communication for on boarding and regular communication with employees.

Because Relenta allows you to create groups and multiple databases you have a lot of ways to build and manage communication channels.

Cons

Could more API connections - (Relenta uses REST not that difficult to build or is inexpensive if you need something custom.)

Kent S.
Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Seamless integration between email, contacts and calendar

Reviewed on 08/12/2015

I have been using Relenta for a nearly a year now, after using ACT and a few other CRM's in the past. I also looked at some of the other cloud CRM's like Salesforce, but nothing I've looked at can come close to offering all the features and value of Relenta.
One of the features I really needed, that Relenta does extremely well, is the seamless integration between contacts, calendar and email. Most programs overlook the importance of many of the simple yet time saving features in Relenta, which is focused on email communication making it the perfect solution for businesses that communicate a majority of the time by email.
But the feature I like most is the ability to personalize all the emails I send. I might send the same email to over 100 people but each recipient needs to feel I am interested in a response from them in particular, so I really appreciate that the email doesn't come across as mass marketing.

Pros

Web based, available anywhere
Simple to set up, easy to use
Responsive customer service

Cons

Surcharge for monthly billing

Rowland S.
Industry: Maritime
Company size: Self Employed

Does it for me...

Reviewed on 26/01/2017

Easy to use with great support. As a web based email client it's been a dependable friend for 5+ years...

Pros

Easy to use and configure.

Cons

Being web based, adding images is a pain, but possible as attachments

Manolis V.
Industry: Law Practice

Relenta is a great tool for my work

Reviewed on 08/12/2015

I am using Relenta every day for my work sorting my email, my calendar and my tasks. The contact with my clients changed radically since I use Relenta app.

Pros

Pros: Saving time and money and I am doing any job faster and more efficiently.

Cons

Highly recommend it! No cons for me.

Iurii Z.

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

I’m very pleased with the service. As part of my MBA training and consulting work I’ve dealt with dozens of CRM solutions and Relenta easily comes up on top as the best all-around email-contact-task manager for small busy teams.

Pros

Nothing new to learn. All interfaces are very intuitive and familiar from the use of webmail, online calendars and so on.

Cons

A solution like this requires email statistics but I’ve been told that it will be released soon.

Response from Relenta

Thanks for the sweet review! Regarding the con issue, you are right, we are indeed about to release a feature that will allow allow you to track emails open & click statistics to help you fine-tune your marketing efforts. Stay tuned, this will be released in the coming weeks!

- The Relenta Team

Peter S.

Reviewed on 09/12/2015

Relenta has seamless integration between contacts, calendar and email. There are some really simple yet time saving features, most software overlooks the importance of these things.

Pros

All clients are kept separate. I looked at other platforms and some are limited because only one database is create for the small business itself. That's why Relenta is great for marketing agencies/companies. All your clients can have their own area and not get bundled together.

Cons

Relenta doesn't yet have email open analytics, this would be really helpful.

Dmitry R.

Excellent and easy to use CRM

Reviewed on 18/10/2016

Our international trade business has three locations and 15 employees in different time zones. Relenta helps us keep all our activities in sync. The Contact Timeline feature is absolutely essential because everybody can see the email correspondence between the contact and everyone else on our team. If your business depends on email for efficient operations I highly recommend Relenta.

Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Simple solution for small Asset Management firm

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

All the functionality needed to manage client interaction and communication without needed system administrator to run the suite. Having customer profiles and history available at all times saves effort.

Pros

Well designed interface

No need for dedicated system admin

Ideal for small office

Cons

May not be the best solution for larger orgs with dedicated IT staff and legacy CRM implementation.

Andy S.

Awesome tool

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

I’ve worked with and on many different startups over the years and I wish I knew about Relenta back then. It’s an awesome tool for small teams to achieve and maintain productivity. It is now hard to imagine life without it.

Pros

Fantastic support, fast turnaround time super friendly and no-nonsense

Cons

Pricing could be more startup friendly.

Oksana R.
Industry: Computer Games

Reviewed on 10/12/2015

I have access to Relenta through my company account and I absolutely love how easy it is to keep track of client projects. Most of our work is done via email and this is where Relenta shines.

Pros

Easy to collaborate on client cases as we all can see what others are doing

Cons

Could be more user friendly for people that are unfamiliar with CRM.

James P.
Industry: Photography

Happy Client

Reviewed on 09/12/2015

Using Relenta for client management and sales primiarily. I have many different projects running at the same time and Relenta gives me the ability to have a separate database for each. Highly recommended.

Pros

Very simple user interface and feature-rich at the same time: everything we need under one login.

Cons

Nothing I have found.

Andrew G.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Nice one

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

Relenta takes care of the basics really, really well without nagging you down with all kinds of features that you will probably never use. Great tool!

Pros

Great tools for managing both sales and client support

Cons

As a business development manager I would like to see more reporting

Marc R.
Industry: Oil & Energy

Great VALUE FOR MONEY! No more spreadsheets!

Reviewed on 08/12/2015

I have used Relenta with my medium sized business for a while now, and I'm really impressed with its capabilities for such an affordable pricing structure. We tried out a few other CRM suites including some familiar names before Relenta, but frankly, they were just too difficult to learn and way too expensive.

Just wanted to highlight a few of the things that make this a great CRM platform, and one that I'd recommend to anyone with a growing customer base and one that is handled by many different employees.

Pros

- IT IS FAST.
This is perhaps my favorite thing about Relenta, and the first thing all my employees have to say about it. I have had terrible experiences with one of the big names in CRM (think: the biggest) regarding just how sluggish it was (it was so slow that making notes and logs on CRM were such a hassle, and nobody bothered). Relenta on the other hand is really snappy, and it's really encouraged more content from my employees, not just the bare minimum!

- Easy to learn
My company employs people from various backgrounds (and levels of proficiency with technology), but they've all managed to learn and appreciate Relenta almost instantaneously. Really impressed with how intuitive it is. Pretty sure the development team put a lot of effort into designing its features and UI.

- No confusion over task handling
The nature of my company's business is such that one client is being serviced by several of employees (in stages), and everyone used to get confused over who'd done what and when especially since they're not all in the same physical location. There was no clear way to log all events related to the client, and it was getting in the way of business, especially as it started to grow. We found the "Contact Timeline" feature extremely useful in this regard.

- Great way to strategize our approaches!
We use the internal comments a lot! Like I said, multiple employees have to handle each client in stages, so everything one employee learns about a client is passed down to the next employee.

Cons

Can't think of anything... yet. So far so good, all our beginner's problems were efficiently sorted out by the support team =) I really like these guys!

Unigunda E.
Industry: Real Estate

Solid, easy to use tool

Reviewed on 14/12/2015

As a vacation property sales and rental agent, I use Relenta on a day-to-day business to keep track of rental properties, communications, scheduling and everything else that relates to managing my clients, potential clients, property owners and more. It is a great all around software package that makes my life much easier compared to Outlook and Excel. Getting up to speed took no time and I even have my dedicated client success manager. Five thumbs up!

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Very Satisfied with Relenta

Reviewed on 09/12/2015

I have operated many businesses over the years and have used a great many CRM tools with various clients and companies. I am so glad that I have found Relenta three years ago. It totally changed the way I work with clients for the better. Relenta automatically does the work of a full-time executive assistant keeping me and my team impeccably organized.

Industry: Internet

Best Value

Reviewed on 11/12/2015

I've been using Relenta for a few months now, and I have to say it has been an amazing upgrade in the way I do business. It is so convenient to be able to send the same email to a large number of people at the same time while still keeping the individual emails personal. Relenta is also packed with time saving features that are easier to use than I originally expected. The shared inbox and contact timeline are two of those features. Navigation is relatively easy as well. I recommend Relanta if you're looking for a CRM service to do your job efficiently and quickly.

Pros

Easy to use and very fast.

Cons

None so far! I have had a positive experience.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Easy to use tool that helps me organize

Reviewed on 15/12/2015

Relenta is an easy to use tool that helps me keep my daily activities organized. I especially like the Departments feature which allows me to switch between different projects without having to log out and log back in.

Pros

Easy to use tool with nicely organized features and intuitive UI

Cons

I would like if possible to use this in offline mode as well..

Vadim D.
Company size: Self Employed

All in one email, calendar and contact manager/CRM

Reviewed on 08/03/2016

Replaces the need to have separate apps and logins for things we do every day, such as team email and communication, contacts, calendar, meetings management.

Pros

Extremely easy to use

Cons

No managerial reporting

Industry: Hospitality

Immature Product - Not many features

Reviewed on 25/07/2015

Over a few months I've been using and comparing three apps: Relenta, Nimble and Insightly. Relenta ranks at the bottom. Why because it has very limited functionality and it costs a lot. For example they have a sales pipeline but there is no meaningful reporting to go with it. If you want to send multiple emails, it's a complicated process.
One of the problems is that this is an immature product. That were fine if it only cost a few dollars a month but for the $ 60 a month you can get much better developed CRM apps with more functionality.

Pros

They try to keep things simple with some success. Visually it's easy to keep an overview of communications with specific contacts.

Cons

Basic funtionality.
Pricey for what it is.

Rod L.
Industry: Financial Services

Make it Happen Software

Reviewed on 14/10/2016

We have enjoyed using Relenta now across 3 different companies. What I have enjoyed most is that Relenta continues to add features and functionality to make staying in contact with our customers easy and effective.

Pros

Having a total view / understanding of what is happening with our customers.

Cons

We always want more now! :) I think this is the ying and yang of all software. What I'd like to see them add is more API supported apps.