InsightSquared

Sales Performance Analytics for High Growth Companies

4.6 /5 (49 reviews) Write a Review!

Great Reporting and Visualization

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

Positive, for my needs.

Pros

I like the intuitive nature of the reporting and dashboards. It makes board prep easy and internal reporting a breeze.

Cons

It requires SalesForce to be pristine, and small changes can throw everything off.

• Industry: Banking

Great overlay of Salesforce

Reviewed on 01/07/2020

Pros

Takes standard SFDC objects to capture KPI data

Cons

Lacks all the bells and whistles from Slate

Benton M.

• Customer Support Software

The ultimate sales dashboard tool

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

This tool is central to monitoring our sales activity and performance

Pros

Extremely easy to use. Time stamps salesforce changes to create robust pipeline tracking. Can have custom buildouts done

Cons

Only con is that you can't change the style of charts on your own, i.e. you can't build your own custom charts. You can go through their development team, but it takes time and money

Jennifer C.

• Customer Support Software

The additional reporting capabilities that Insight Squared provides makes pipeline management...

Reviewed on 06/03/2018

Pros

The canned reports give so much insight into our pipeline that it is easy to identify trends down the individual sales rep. It helps us zero-in on certain behaviors and see how each of our reps works differently. The implementation is also incredibly easy and the support team is fantastic.

Cons

The cost was quite high which deterred us at first, but after using it for over six months, the value is clear. We tried another solution that was cheaper, but implementation was a nightmare and we quickly re-engaged with Insight Squared.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Powerful and useful tool for use throughout the company

Reviewed on 05/06/2015

Throughout our company different departments make use of InsightSquared in different ways. InsightSquared delivers useful information. Within my team / department it is important to have a good overview of sales figures. This includes non financial figures pulled through our CRM system Bullhorn. This way we can keep up with our sales targets and at the same time view our financial stats which show us estimates of what our commission will look like.

Pros

- It's an easy to use tool.
- It integrates really well with our CRM system Bullhorn

Cons

Data will take several hours to pull from our CRM system. If I see that certain things have been changed on our CRM system, it will still take several hours until I will be able to see this linked to the rest of my stats on InsightSquared

Mark M.

• Customer Support Software

Product that makes an Impact on your business!

Reviewed on 22/09/2015

Pros

flexible and gets you information that makes an impact on your business!

Cons

I dont have more time to spend reviewing all that it has to offer

Easy to use Analytics Tool

Reviewed on 12/03/2015

We're currently using the system for our SaaS solution data, but are looking to use it firm-wide (we're an accounting firm) to help with revenue forecasting and better track business development outside of the sales department. It was huge in revealing so many of the issues we had in the ways we were collecting data. Now that the clean-up is wrapping up, we're getting into the data and the analysis it provides has been huge for our sales directors and managers.

Pros

Ability to create dashboards, support is always quick to respond to any issues and happy to help

Cons

No real-time sync, also limited ability to customize reports myself (but support is always quick to respond to any changes I request).

Justina L.

Great sales tool to keep the sales team engaged

Reviewed on 21/05/2015

InsightSquared is a powerful sales tool that can help the sales team make data driven decisions. The tool is great in helping the sales team manage and track their sales pipeline and create forecasts to anticipate future sales performance. The sales team has become more engaged and we'e seen significant improvement with performance over the years.

Pros

- provides powerful data insight
- dashboard makes it easy for sales team to get immediate feedback on sales pipeline progress

Cons

- because it's such a powerful tool, it can be difficult to understand what all the features do. I'm sure there are still features yet to be discovered!

Elise T.

Smart, smooth, and very easy to use

Reviewed on 23/01/2015

LOVE InsightSquared! They are super helpful if you ever have any questions, and the product speaks for itself. It's smart, smooth, and very easy to use even for those of a less-technical background. Our sales team uses it every day, and I love having it in the palm of my hand using their app.

Pros

User-friendly
Easy to maneuver
Great widgets (drag and drop for personal view)
App is great!

Cons

The integration with Salesforce takes a bit of time to speak back and forth, but not a substantial delay or anything.

Austin C.

Huge game changer

Reviewed on 11/12/2014

InsightSquared has been a real game changer for our inside team. The tool has provided us with actionable numbers that have allowed us to grow our pipeline!

Pros

Clean, crisp reports
Easy to understand dashboard
Unlimited potential

Cons

It would be nice to be able to use the live screen mode outside of Salesforce

Ted E.

Great App - Easy to Use

Reviewed on 08/12/2014

i like the ease of use and accuracy of the data.

Pros

Cons

Not real time.

Noah R.

Reviewed on 06/03/2016

Kat L.

Robust!

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Good customer service - very prompt!

Pros

InsightSquared is a game changer for staffing agencies. It's incredibly robust! We use it to keep track of our statistics, KPIs, and even use stats to beef up our marketing materials.

Cons

It can be a bit difficult to use if you don't have thorough training, and even then the system is so robust that it's difficult to become an expert.

Steve K.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Broad array of metrics but limited customization

Reviewed on 03/11/2016

Some of the out of the box dashboards have become critical for our day to day business but some functionality is also limited. For instance, we are unable to replicate some of their dashboards without the assistance of their professional services team.

Pros

UI, out of the box dashboards

Cons

Limited customization

Jonathan B.

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for analyzing Sales metrics!

Reviewed on 04/10/2016

I've used InsightSquared at 2 companies over the past 5 years, it's a great tool to use for getting more insight into your sales data. From historical pipeline changes to push analysis, it's all there!

Pros

It's easy to use, tons of pre-built reports and dashboards make it easy to get ROI immediately!

Cons

Some configurations can be tricky to ensure the data is perfect.

Insightful application

Reviewed on 27/09/2016

I use InsightSquared to help forecast my expected revenue, and also review some of my key states as a salesperson. Overall, I find the application useful as an easy way to turn Salesforce data into visually-appealing, easy to digest pieces of information.

Pros

The graphs, variety of data and pre-built reports are all great.

Cons

The ability to save specific reports and manage filters more efficiently would be welcomed.

• Industry: Events Services

Fantastic Tool for Sales Insights!

Reviewed on 05/05/2015

At our company InsightSquared is used by our sales department and company management to track overall sales performance, to highlight individual sales performance and to help us meet our monthly and quarterly sales targets. It provides a lot of visibility into our goals which was not possible to easily see in Salesforce, through which the data is pulled. It provides the clearest and easiest to assess method of ranking the sales performance of individuals against each other.

Pros

Large set of amazing features and customer support that's great! Has really helped our team

Cons

Doesn't support desk.com for their new support tracking product, which means we can't utilise it in the same way we have for our sales metrics

Monika C.

Great tool for sales associates!

Reviewed on 05/05/2015

I use this software to help keep me on track with all of my prospects and overall sales performance.

Pros

- Great Metrics
- As a sales associate, I can track all of my calls and emails per month
- I like that I can filter my sales activities, and view all of my "aged leads" this view really helps me stay on track with which prospects I need to re-engage

Cons

- Wish it updated faster, it usually takes a few hours for my activities/progress to be updated
- Filters have recently changed

Thorben G.
  • Industry: Events Services

Save yourself time and frustration with Salesforce reporting

Reviewed on 18/10/2014

IS2 is the perfect tool for SMBs who want to make smart, data-driven decisions. With Salesforce's current reporting, reporting on anything sales related is slow and tedious and generally no fun.

IS2 provides you with pre-made reports that can easily be sliced and diced to report exactly on what you need. This is wonderful as is saves time and pains and does not require a lot of extra admin time.

Deep insights
Many freebies

Cons

Not real-time, a 2-3 hour delay is built-in.

Millie C.
  • Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

InsightSquared is easy to use, flexible, and great analytic tools to analyze SFDC data.

Reviewed on 08/06/2017

Can find reviews on many softwares

Pros

InsightSquared allows me to easily create many reports and dashboards to share with the Sales team. They can easily drill into the data to manage their pipeline and opportunities.

Cons

User profiles must be manually maintained because they're not linked/integrated with SFDC. Deal size ranges on the deal size report can't be customized.

David A.

Great Product

Reviewed on 23/03/2015

I really enjoy using Insightsquared to track all of my data. Knowing my activities levels is great along with the custom dashboards.

Pros

Custom dashboards, easy usability, all data in one place

Cons

There are not really any cons

Austin S.

Prioritize your day the data driven way with InsightSquared

Reviewed on 23/01/2015

Great product helps me maintain my sales pipeline and make data driven decisions so I can prioritize my day.

Pros

Great visualization tool!

Cons

I wish it would update in real time with salesforce

Brett B.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

• Customer Support Software

EXCELLENT PRODUCT AND SOFTWARE!

Reviewed on 04/03/2016

Pros

Great followup, great technical support! Very happy with the implementation as well!

Cons

nothing! Honestly, so far Insight Squared has been great about offering support for whatever we need.

David D.

Revenue builder!

Reviewed on 11/06/2018

Pros

This is a a really simple, and straight forward system to get going. Talk with customer service to get a plan thats geared for your revenue goals.

Cons

Overall not so many cons. Its been great for us, with using all the advanced logistics to help give us an edge!

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Great Visualizations and Personalization Options

Reviewed on 30/07/2020

I use insight squared to track my progress regarding outbound calls, submissions, interviews and placements.

Pros

I love the visuals. They are absolutely phenomenal. I also love the ability to customize anything (cards, view, colors, etc). If you're looking to track different factors related to production, this is a fantastic option!

Cons

This software is not the most user friendly and keeping all the various cards and tables updated can become cumbersome.