InsightSquared

Sales Performance Analytics for High Growth Companies

4.6 /5 (52 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.4
4.5
4.5
4.8
Gary B.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

He is very good at what he does, he integrates very effectively

Reviewed on 20/01/2021

We are doing many activities with this software, from tracking and counteracting unnecessary information in marketing processes. It is very easy to use and highlights the idea of how to find a solution to attract customers and make advertising an ally. I highly recommend it because it is a software that fulfills what is required of it, the results are favorable to us, it offers a great performance and it promotes the same idea of account management in social networks, ideal for companies with marketing demands.

Pros

I'm pleased that the program has been able to improve integrations, is extremely simple and adapts to each user's marketing plan. It's really very complete, I can do constant monitoring. The evolution I have had has been exceptional.

Cons

So far the software has performed up to the mark. It is very rich in tools and its deployment is really competitive.

Shivakant D.

Best BI and Sales Analytics Tool Available Today

Reviewed on 21/03/2018

Simple Yet Powerful Sales Analytics Tool

Pros

It is easy to benchmark against other peers and how you can select metrics easily inside the platform. You can also search for lost opportunities easily as well.

Cons

I'm hard-pressed to find anything I dislike about this product or company. Cost is always a consideration and compared to others they fall right in line, but the value and ease of doing business is well worth the cost.

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Unmatched Platform in Its Space

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

5 stars.

Pros

Its strongest features are probably its ease of use, impressive report filtering features, and its out-of-the-box reports and dashboards. Even less analytics savvy users will be able to benefit from a wealth of digestible data from this solution with little or no guidance.

Cons

The admin side of it takes some significant setup, which should be expected from this kind of software.

Charlie G.

Dashboards galore!

Reviewed on 15/11/2018

Pros

Easy to create various dashboards and charts. Useful tool for viewing/judging sales team metrics.

Cons

Since it uses data from Salesforce, it can be hard to configure.

Jonathan B.

InsightSquared Review

Reviewed on 30/10/2014

We use InsightSquared on a daily basis. From our sales team to our marketing team it helps us stay on track and keep engaged. Our favourite feature is the full-screen leaderboard available in Salesforce!

Pros

Great full-screen mode available in Salesforce
Ability to make custom dashboards to show what is important to you
Very responsive support team

Cons

Would like to be able to use the live screen mode outside of Salesforce
Would be nice to change task filters more easily then having to contact support (though they're quick when the time arises)

Data tracking is amazing

Reviewed on 09/11/2017

Pros

It puts all of the Salesforce data in one spot and lets you pull reports that Salesforce can't. I also love the forecasting tool.

Cons

It is really expensive and you can't customize everything that you need to. Also it takes 20 minutes to update data.

immediate value

Reviewed on 24/09/2014

Insightsquared has been a great tool to use. It provides clean, user friendly visualization of data and metrics that actually matter. I use it every day to analyze data and find gaps between sales, marketing, or the business in general.

Pros

Setting up reports, user friendly, in depth insight, customizability, immediate value

Cons

N/A

Industry: Computer Software

InsightSquared gives us great visibility

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

Pros

I like that it gives me a good feel for my pipeline and helps me understand which deals may need some more attention.

Cons

It can be a little difficult to understand with how to configure if you do not pay attention during the product training.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Daniela S.
Industry: Computer Software

Only a user, but great insight into our sales pipeline!

Reviewed on 19/04/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The visualizations are top notch for answering business questions and determining where our biggest needs are.

Cons

Seems like the general user has very limited view. I wish to pull in more data points, even without administrator privileges.

Jacco D.
Industry: Photography

InsightSquared informs our best decision making

Reviewed on 03/12/2018

InsightSquared has been a very helpful solution for our sales team and management to understand what we are doing and how we can do better.

Pros

InsightSquared knows what a Sales organization cares about and provides that data in helpful ways to access reports and gain insights. For every use case of our sales team there is a report, and at this point it's the go to solution for Managers and even Executives in case of any questions about sales activities, performance and results.

Cons

No negatives on InsightSquared, it has become a part of our sales conversation and organization.

Andry G.
Industry: Internet

Customized and analytical reports for a clear appreciation of sales performance

Reviewed on 15/01/2021

InsightSquared is a robust tool that we've benefited greatly from since we started using it and integrating it with Salesforce. It has been effective in constantly organizing and measuring the performance of our sales teams, and its reports are highly customizable, providing us with everything we need to know about sales processes and results. He has become an indispensable resource in our organization from which we have derived benefits without fail or hindrance. It is an incredible tool to have a clear idea of the day-to-day business as far as sales management is concerned. It integrates well with other programs to get the most out of its features and its reports are customizable, simply recommended for any type of company or organization.

Pros

InsightSquared is an effective resource for constantly tracking sales, it has features, functions and analytics that make this software a reliable and secure solution to have a clear and real time appreciation of what is happening in our business in everything related to the sales process. It has everything we need and even more, in a unified platform, which also effectively integrates with Salesforce, making it even more enjoyable.

Cons

There is a certain learning curve to overcome in order to start making the best use of each function offered by this excellent resource, once it has been overcome it has been greatly simplified for us.

Cory A.

Impressive

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

Pros

A very impressive tool to help a sales orginization

Cons

Make sure you know what you are getting into before starting. Only as good as the data you have in the crm.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Industry: Food & Beverages

Extremely insightful information at the tip of your hands without having to do anything.

Reviewed on 11/03/2018

Helping sales team improve sales, therefore helping company grow.

Pros

Super easy to set up and maintain. The insights given are extremely helpful and give salesreps the opportunity to know their numbers and work towards improvement.

Cons

Comparatively, pretty pricy. There are a few other companies that provide similar insights that don't cost as much. The tradeoff is name branding and slight adjustments in functionality. Paying a bit more for peace of mind.

Emery M.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

New and very happy InsightSquared user.

Reviewed on 06/10/2016

Fantastic customer support. Quick responses and always eager to help! While there are many analytics products on the markets, InsightSquared leads the pack by pre-building dashboards and reports based on learned best-practices in the industry.

Steve K.
Industry: Financial Services

Pipeline and activity insight at a glance

Reviewed on 18/07/2017

Pros

The platform is easy to navigate and comes with out of the box dashboards that are intuitive and well received across different levels in the company.

Cons

There are some limitations to customization but the platform is constantly being updated. The platform isn't as nimble was we originally thought.

Aidan R.

Very slick App

Reviewed on 28/01/2015

Insight Squared makes my life easier.
From over all team reporting to my own personal metrics. I work in sales and so the reporting tells me exactly what I should be working on and what opportunities may be at risk. In the past I used to manage these things on my own independently and since using Insight squared, I have seen my sales success increase!

Pros

Everything is laid out for me and updates by itself, there is no work required to get the data that I need to see fast

Cons

There is no real time sync set up with Salesforce and so if I change something, it can take an hour to reflect.
This is incredibly minor though

Industry: Computer Software

The greatest thing about InsightSquared?

Reviewed on 29/09/2015

Is that I have maybe had to build 2 Salesforce reports since using it, and for that it's awesome. Keeps my reps super accountable. I can see how our business is doing at any given time. Bookings, BDR activity, you name it. I'm not in sales thought and therefore not as much a power user as my colleagues.

Visualizations
Dashboards
Filtering

Cons

Improve the loading time

Kerstin B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

versatile and easy to use - great tool for smaller sales companies

Reviewed on 14/04/2015

I work within the Sales area of a recruitment company. I mainly use Insight Squared on an individual user level (especially the Labs function to forecast commission or analyse my sales figures for any time frame I chose - you can change time frames with a click of a button). It's also great to compare an individual users performance in comparison to colleagues.
You can also Insight Squared on a departmental or company wide level.

Pros

very easy to use, very versatile

Cons

I do like cake style and colourful diagrams so this would be a nice-to-have

Industry: Computer Software

Great for analyzing sales pipeline

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 01/02/2019

Cool app

Pros

It's been helpful for sales management to track and report on sales pipeline. It find trends and uncovers which opportunities are at risk. This can help identify best next steps.

Cons

Not native to Salesforce. Requires sales management to proactively log-in. This can make it difficult to incorporate into existing reporting processes.

Joe L.

Great product

Reviewed on 09/12/2014

Fantastic product that makes my job as a sales rep a whole lot easier.

Pros

Ease of use, accuracy of data, assistance with notifications surrounding risk and momentum

Cons

None

Noy R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

InsightSquared: excellent for optimizing sales processes!

Reviewed on 13/01/2021

Since using InsightSquared we have seen several benefits, including: improvements in our workflows, better management of sales processes, improved organization of sales teams, and real-time insight into sales performance. We have integrated it with Salesforce and it has operated flawlessly. It's an effective tool for learning about sales performance in real time and optimizing the processes that are carried out in sales management. It's worth it.

Pros

In my organization, InsightSquared is used to track and monitor our sales performance in real time. Our adaptation with this program has been very fast and effective, it integrates well with our Salesforce, it is easy to use and has excellent functionalities and analytics to be always aware of the reality of our business.

Cons

It's a pretty robust software, so it has a steep learning curve to overcome to get the best out of its features.

Great Reporting and Visualization

Reviewed on 10/11/2020

Positive, for my needs.

Pros

I like the intuitive nature of the reporting and dashboards. It makes board prep easy and internal reporting a breeze.

Cons

It requires SalesForce to be pristine, and small changes can throw everything off.

Industry: Banking

Great overlay of Salesforce

Reviewed on 01/07/2020

Pros

Takes standard SFDC objects to capture KPI data

Cons

Lacks all the bells and whistles from Slate

Benton M.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

The ultimate sales dashboard tool

Reviewed on 05/12/2019

This tool is central to monitoring our sales activity and performance

Pros

Extremely easy to use. Time stamps salesforce changes to create robust pipeline tracking. Can have custom buildouts done

Cons

Only con is that you can't change the style of charts on your own, i.e. you can't build your own custom charts. You can go through their development team, but it takes time and money

Jennifer C.
Industry: Computer Software

The additional reporting capabilities that Insight Squared provides makes pipeline management easy.

Reviewed on 06/03/2018

Pros

The canned reports give so much insight into our pipeline that it is easy to identify trends down the individual sales rep. It helps us zero-in on certain behaviors and see how each of our reps works differently. The implementation is also incredibly easy and the support team is fantastic.

Cons

The cost was quite high which deterred us at first, but after using it for over six months, the value is clear. We tried another solution that was cheaper, but implementation was a nightmare and we quickly re-engaged with Insight Squared.