PostScan Mail

Your Virtual Mail. Delivered.

4.3 /5 (107 reviews) Write a Review!
4.3
4.1
4.2
4.4
4.3
Oscar T.
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Effective remote postmail management.

Reviewed on 17/06/2018

Pros

Postscan mail eliminates the need to manage our US mailbox physically . Without being physically present in the united states ,we have been able to receive mails sent to our postbox digitally ,and pass instructions on what to with them via the Postscan mail team.

Cons

We have been able to manage our US mailbox remotely. I have no complaints whatsoever as this service makes perfect sense.

Matthew M.
Industry: Design

Post Scan Mail

Reviewed on 25/04/2019

Great I love it but add quicker processing time to other states and add a option to automatically recycle mail so I can avoid superfluous charges.

Pros

This software in indispensable to me, I used it for all my mail and wouldn't switch back to using a traditional mailbox, but theres improvements to be made.

Cons

The main con is the processing facility is in california, so my main address is california, meaning I pay california tax which is the highest in the country. I would much prefer to move my address to another lower tax state, but using the service and adding an address in another state adds days to the processing time and it's slow enough already, I have to use california. I don't want my address to be in California, I'm only there so I can see my mail faster. Also there's no option to automatically recycle physical mail, Post Scan Mail adds charges for mail you don't recycle, so you have sign in every couple weeks and click 'recycle' on all the mail. Its pointless cause I do it to every piece anyway and if I forget the bill is 10x higher.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

This is so convenient for on the go

Reviewed on 18/10/2018

While out the country, on vacation or just not home is so easy to access all your important stuff, you are in control

Pros

PostScan Mail gave me step-by-step guidance on how to use the software and make sure I would use with out any issues.

Cons

So far it's been working great for me, I have no complaints

Tyler W.
Industry: Retail

Reviewed on 10/08/2018

PostScan Mail is a great revenue stream for all Postal/Mailing solution stores. Great customer service.

Pros

The software is relatively straight forward and easy to use.

Cons

It would be more intuitive and easier on the operator to assign mail to a mailbox immediately after uploading it. That way you do not have to upload all the pictures first, and then assign them to mailboxes. It would decrease errors in uploading mail.

Ferenc H.
Industry: Internet

To use this service is just as easy as an email box! Amazing! Best mailbox service I have found !

Reviewed on 16/05/2017

Quick and reliable way to check my mail without the need for a physical PO Box. Nevertheless, I can forward my mail to any address.

Pros

What I like the most is the user interface of this app. Looks and feels like just as an email service. Just click on the incomings and you can read them as an email. You can ask for secure delete (shredding) or forwarding to any address. In my experience I have never had an issue with my Account. When I had questions I just called or emailed support and I got my answers. This system is easy quick and reliable, what else you need? I picked an address where I can receive parcels, too. Just compare it to competitors and you will see the price is reasonable. Love it!

Cons

I do not have any dislikes with this service, really. Service is good and reliable. During my 2+ years I had no issues.

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Ferenc,

Thank you for your awesome feedback on our service. We hope to keep this system reliable and secure for many, many years. We work hard to have our customers satisfied.

Lucy S.
Industry: Human Resources

Post Scan Mail is awesome

Reviewed on 24/04/2019

Since my business was moving and eventually closing, it was so great not have that mail forwarded to my personal address. I really appreciated that.

Pros

I hate paper. Honestly.

I love being able to see everything online, and choose what to do with the mail- recycle and delete from my sight or recycle and have access to the scanned copy anytime. with no paper.

Cons

The only thing that was confusing to me was the whole recycle VS recycle/delete.
I did not understand that if I didn't recycle the hard copies and just keep the online copy, I would be charged
for going over the limit of hard copies they keep. This was not clear to me at all, and I didn't understand why my monthly charges would go up.

Joe M.
Industry: Education Management

Satisfied Customer !

Reviewed on 19/04/2019

Pros

Very simple and easy way for Expats to quickly receive, view , read and forward their mail while living abroad. A very reasonably priced service with great customer support ! I'd be lost without them !

Cons

There are none. This service is 100% FANTASTIC ! I have no complaints whatsoever !

Federico P.

Simply radically awesome.

Reviewed on 25/05/2017

Pros

When I travel abroad, PostScanMail makes me feel like I have a good friend taking care of my mail! The site works like a breeze, no bugs, no problems, no notting. Just your mail!

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Federico,

Thank you so much for your review! We're happy to hear how much you appreciate PostScan Mail and strive to continue providing excellent service for you and all of our customers.

Sincerely,

Cherise A.
Industry: Law Practice

Quality service when combined with patience

Reviewed on 30/04/2019

Pros

Easy to view the envelope and contents, being emailed the completed scan is very helpful. Customer service is responsive. Request to have mail forwarded to me is completed quickly.

Cons

Takes at least a week for mail to be scanned to me. Sometimes the login page does not load when using Chrome. Difficult to search mail by ID number.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Lawrence C.
Industry: Medical Devices

Do not trust with important mail

Reviewed on 10/05/2019

Terrible! Can not trust them to send important mail.

Pros

Lost the first piece of mail I ask them to send then offered ZERO support!

Cons

No support. Lost my renewed driver's license and did not do anything to find the letter. Forced me to do all the run around to the post office which said they never got the letter. They Postscan just shrugged and said not our problem.

Response from Certifix

Hello Mr. Camera,

We understand your frustration completely and sincerely apologize that you have not received your mail item. We have checked in with the Seattle, Washington address multiple times and confirmed that your mail item left the facility. The store has checked in with the local mailman and he said he collected the mail item. Unfortunately, this is out of our hands as USPS sometimes fails to update their system.

If there is any way we can make this up for you, please let us know. We have attempted to reach out to you directly and await your response.

Sincerely,
PostScan Mail Customer Service Supervisor

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Pritam R.
Industry: Computer Software
Company size: Self Employed

Fast, Efficient postal service for those who prefer to be "on the go"

Reviewed on 30/04/2019

I highly recommend it, easy, fast service.

Pros

Email notification immediately after mail is delivered, high quality image scans, easy to use dashboard.

Cons

Does not have deposit check functionality, post scanned a day after the mail is delivered even when auto-scan is turned on.

Thomas B.
Industry: Real Estate

PostScan Mail is good

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 18/05/2017

Pros

mail scanning is inherently convenient and it works well enough.

Cons

the lag time is too long, scan times is inconsistent and billing is opaque. for some time i was being charged a larger amount than normal due to storage that i hadn't realized i was utilizing.

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your review. Our team works hard to make sure that your mail is delivered quickly and conveniently to your digital mailbox. Open and scan requests are fulfilled within 12 hours of being requested to ensure that you see the contents of your mail as soon as possible. We offer free storage for 30 days for every mail item, and digital copies are stored in your account at no additional charge for as long as the account remains open. We'd like to hear more from you in hopes to make your PostScan Mail experience much more positive.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Chris W.
Industry: Writing & Editing

Unbelieveably bad customer service

Reviewed on 09/06/2015

I signed up for PostScan Mail almost 2 weeks ago. I have yet to recieve confirmation they have received everything they need to activate my account. When i call customer service it goes directly to voice mail. The only option is for them to call you back, but I don't have a US number for them to call. I have emailed them numerous times over the past week to both their [email protected] and [email protected] email asking for them to send me an email confirm of my account, but have heard nothing back. I have already forwarded my mail to them and now I don't know how to get it. I am starting to wonder if they are still in business. This is the worst customer service i have ever experienced.

Pros

I have nothing positive to say about them so far.

Cons

PostScan Mail has the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Response from PostScan Mail

We are very sorry to hear that you had trouble with our customer service. Recently, we have brought in a customer service representative that is solely in charge of PostScan Mail customer relations. If you have any further inquiries or problems do not hesitate to call or email us- we will be happy to make things right!

Michael

This is what I want...

Reviewed on 27/01/2014

So many similar mail service companies are there in the Internet. I have checked some but their services seemed not to have come up to my expectation as for prices, reviews and services...

But this one looks nicer than others...this company gives me one month free trial and make me think of their services later on. I conclude this means their confidence in their services.
This kinda attitude gives nice vibes to customers...

The interface is so easier and much neater. Fees are reasonable too.
I recommend this one to who might have searched for mail scanning & forwarding service companies so far.

Response from PostScan Mail

Thank you for your feedback!

Aram Z.
Industry: Gambling & Casinos
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Awesome

Reviewed on 26/08/2019

Pros

PostScan Mail helps me easily to communicate and organize my work in general.

Cons

I like everything here, goooood :)))))))

Ken S.
Industry: Financial Services

review

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 27/04/2019

Not good at this time. If I can find a replacement I will leave.

Pros

it lets me handle mail in the US while living overseas

Cons

It is difficult to use as even scrolling from one message tot he next is very time consuming and difficult. I was very disappointed when the company address changed and I was expected to notify my contacts.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Candise H.

Absolutely Amazing!

Reviewed on 07/06/2016

I travel a lot for work. It is super convenient to be able to check my mail from anywhere I am. I also love the fact that I have the option to have my mail shredded! Fantastic way to go green!

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Candise,

We also love the convenience of doing PostScan mail while traveling, it just makes handling mail so much easier. Thank you for the review.

Leah R.
Industry: Entertainment

Phenomenal!

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 03/05/2019

Pros

post scan mail is extremely user friendly and easy to use, and top notch customer service!

Cons

Having to pay extra for shipping every so often

Chris M.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Problems

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 01/05/2019

It's ok. I get some mail but I can't access it and I can't use it for my business.

Pros

Customer service is nice and polite and they get back to you most of the time or give you a proper number to use.

Cons

I cannot use this as a company address as it gets rejected by the state and federal post admins for my nonprofit company which is why I set this address up in the first place.

When I get notified of mail I email for it to be scanned and get no reply!

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Ken T.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Kens review

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 19/04/2019

I needed a mail forwarding service from USA to Canada that could forward my prescription medication to me. Works great so far.

Pros

Interface is very nice
Does the job i need it to do.

Cons

I pay monthly but use it quite infrequently. Would
Be better value if i used more often

Heather A.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Best virtual mailbox service there is.

Reviewed on 16/05/2017

The ability to not need to be tied to one location to receive postal mail, and to do so at a reasonable cost.

Pros

I like that it's easy to access my mail from anywhere, the interface is clean and easy to use, and they are reasonably priced. They also have never lost a piece of my mail and have helped me out with some things related to my mail a number of times.

Cons

Sometimes their customer service team can be slow to scan in documents, or they are unavailable and hard to reach, and the platform can seem a little clunky, but everything always works out, so I don't see those cons as any big deal or a constant problem.

Response from PostScan Mail

Hello Heather,

Thank you for your awesome review. We appreciate the time you took to leave us such great feedback. We have been working with customer service to improve our rapidness and efficiency.

Josh R.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Perfect if you don’t like being tied down to your mailbox

Reviewed on 12/04/2019

My overall experience has been positive. I enjoy the convenience of being able to accept packages and letters virtually with the ability to forward them to the physical address I am located at that particular time.

Pros

I really enjoy how innovative this product is! It is so easy to access my mail from anywhere in the world. I am frequently changing locations for my job and PostScan Mail allows me to never miss out those important documents that clients send me. With the ability to have multiple addresses and locations throughout the United States, PostScan Mail allows me to operate more efficiently than even before. I can access my mail just as easily as email!

Cons

There have been a few occasions where I will receive the incorrect mail scanned and sometimes when I request to recycle a piece of mail it takes months.

Sharon G.
Industry: Individual & Family Services
Company size: Self Employed

I have only had a positive experience with this software provider. It is easy to use.

Reviewed on 16/05/2017

Central place for my mail and the management of our mail.

Pros

I am impressed with the ease of use. It is very intuitive. It is always reliable. Follow through has been prompt (forwarding hard copy mail when requested)

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Sharon,

Ease of use, reliability, and simplicity are some of the many great features of this service. We are glad you are taking advantage of these features with us.

Debra T.
Industry: Alternative Medicine
Company size: Self Employed

I had many issues in the beginning without adequate support. Finally, Facebook message to owner.

Reviewed on 17/05/2017

Convenience

Pros

Easy to use, set up similar to Yahoo mail.
Many options available, price, autoscan,folders etc.
I live in Mexico so this works well

Cons

Works best on my laptop. Not easy to use on mobile devices.
I have no more cons to list....
oh one more...this minimum characters.

Response from PostScan Mail

Hi Debra,

We're thankful for your review. We're sorry to hear you did not receive adequate support, but would like to mention that our support team is available through phone, chat, and email and we strive to help all our customers in a timely and efficient manner. Please let us know if there's anything we can do to improve your PostScan Mail experience.

Industry: Internet

All the features expected for a virtual mail box, plus fantastic Customer Service

Reviewed on 30/04/2019

PostScan Mail provides peace of mind for my mail. I know that they're reliable and trustworthy. In fact I'm more comfortable with them receiving my mail than receiving it myself!

They have all the features I need from a virtual mailbox, specifically scanning and forwarding. Customer service has also been great to work with when I have the odd special request or technical question.

I've tried a few other virtual mailbox providers, but none have been as good.

Pros

The ability to receive scanned copies of my snail mail, sent via email and downloadable in PDF format is really the core piece.

Mail forwarding for things I need physically is also excellent.

Finally, the customer service is really fantastic. They're responsive, and extremely helpful. Every time I contact support I'm impressed with the outcome.

Cons

The overall interface is a little dated and takes a bit to learn all the features. Not a showstopper, more a nice to have.