Cyfe

72 Software options

Josh O.

Great Dashboard Tool for All-in-One view

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

Pros

We use this tool for client reporting almost exclusively. It's a great dashboard that brings together diverse data in one visually consistent and clean interface. We build one for each client and track Analytics traffic info, Facebook stats, Ad Spend, and more. For as little as it costs, it's a super useful app.

Cons

Mainly that if a particular third party app isn't supported there's not much you can do to bring that into the mix. You're pretty limited to the pre-defined views and widgets they provide. There is some API opportunity but what little we've played with that, there's not a lot of customization to be had there. Also you can't control the visual display of graphs much, it's predefined by the widgets. Doesn't really support our SEO tracking tools either.

James S.
  • Industry: Chemicals

• Customer Support Software

Cyfe has an excellent deployment in the cloud

Reviewed on 18/03/2019

In general terms, it can be said that Cyfe offers many more options for sales intelligence automation than many other software of its kind. Basically we can monitor the infrastructure of our business at all times.

Pros

Cyfe allows to analyze and each sales intelligence data easily. It is undoubtedly good enough to automate the workflow, and offers many customization options for information display.

Cons

It does not offer as much storage capacity in the cloud, so it is usually resorted to external platforms. It allows tracking the sales intelligence metrics, and also offers an excellent self-service portal.

Danielle M.

Worth every penny!

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Fantastic customer service, easy to use, super helpful tool for analytics.

Pros

Saves me hours of searching for analytics on different platforms. Plus, Cyfe makes it easy to keep historical data and create pdf reports.

Cons

It's constrained by the limitations of the API... for example, Pinterest analytics are super thorough on the Pinterest plaform, but Cyfe can only pull in basic data. After bringing it up to customer service, they explained this is due to the limitations of the API.

David M.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great dashboard software

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Pros

Cyfe is a great, flexible dashboard tool that is really low cost

Cons

Have not found anything not to like yet!

Easy to use & affordable dashboards

Reviewed on 02/11/2018

Pros

Has lots of integrations, and also the ability to add some of your own if you wish. Can organise dashboards in very easy to read ways and the price is fantastic - much cheaper than most other tools that do similar stuff.

Cons

More integrations are always nice, although there are plenty available already. The dashboards maybe look a little dated compared to some competitors, but then at the price it is you really can't complain.

• Customer Support Software

Keep eyes on the pulse of your business

Reviewed on 08/04/2018

Pros

Get real time or historical trend stats to inform your management decision making. Stay on top of the most critical metrics you need to monitor without having task someone and wait for a report. Affordable and easy to set up given you have the right people on staff.

Cons

Support team accessible through email, which can get troublesome. Third party integration is limited.

• Industry: Furniture
  • Used for 1-5 months

• Customer Support Software

Swiss army knife analytics app for social and beyond

Reviewed on 28/02/2018

This platform helped us tie together a lot of our different social networks and create customized reporting on them.

Pros

I've tried several different social media apps. Cyfe is pretty much just analytics, but it's great at it. It has one of the widest catalogues of integrations I've seen. It's also very affordable. It has lots of customization and report sharing o options that make it great for showing the right reports to the to right people. You can create dashboards and use widgets to create custom views. It also pulls in lots of "deeper metrics" that many other platforms don't.

Cons

There isn't much to complain about, honestly. Not all of the integrations work smoothly right off the bat, and in some cases I found that the numbers reported didn't show what I expected. I marked this up to configuration issues with my account, but it's possible it could run deeper into the integration itself.

Amber K.

GREAT Analytics Platform

Reviewed on 04/11/2016

We'd been looking for an analytics platform we could use to integrate all of our clients' various analytics (social, website, PPC, etc) for quite a while and were about to give up when we found Cyfe. Cyfe is literally exactly what we were looking for. The ability to bring all analytics into one place makes our lives easier when it comes to reviewing results and making recommendations and is impressive when presented to our clients. We also had the ability to brand the platform for our company to further extend our messaging.

Abhinav S.

Great Product

Reviewed on 28/04/2019

Great product. Does what it promises. Ideal for small businesses that want to share a dashboard with clients. Customization offered is really great.
They should come up with a mobile app also. Wouldn't mind paying extra for that.
Please introduce other currencies, dollar fluctuations can sometimes ruin the budget.

Pros

Configuration etc is very easy and does not take a lot of time
Best feature is that it allows you to customize the logo and brand name

Cons

Slightly expensive
Pricing is in dollars, for those who are not in US, the fluctuation in currency causes extra load

Amber K.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Awesome Analytics Platform

Reviewed on 12/03/2018

Pros

Cyfe is so easy to customize for whatever analytics your team finds valuable. It can be accessed online by anyone on your team at any time so they can review the analytics whenever they'd like. The dashboard can even be branded to your company's colors!

Cons

The only potential con that I can think of is that the app doesn't provide outright insights or suggestions for how to optimize your campaigns. You'll have to do that on your own.

• Customer Support Software

Professional data metrics display with ability to read custom live SQL data feeds

Reviewed on 27/09/2015

Excellent panel for displaying data metrics. The ability to read live custom SQL data has saved us a huge amount of development time.

Pros

Rapid deployment, Ease of use, custom SQL data.

Cons

Panel designs could be more varied.

Fatiha S.

• Customer Support Software

good for my own job and for the collegues

Reviewed on 13/02/2017

I think is perfect for my job, is simple and smart. With this dashboard i can perfectly monitoring all

Pranab S.

Perfect for quickly putting together an investor dashboard!

Reviewed on 09/10/2019

When we picked up a round of investment in our startup, we needed a way to keep our investors updated with a few key metrics. Sending an update email monthly is fine, but we wanted a way to let investors do a deep-dive in their own time. Cyfe did the job perfectly for us.

I was able to set up individual dashboards for investors within Cyfe, with fine-grained control over the metrics shown. Everything was self-updating, so I never had to worry about making charts in powerpoint and excel for investor updates. This freed me up to focus on growing the business.

Pros

Cyfe has a simple and minimal interface. Getting started is easy, and I had my first dashboard set up within minutes using the built-in Google Analytics integration.

Cons

Cyfe provides a number of built-in integrations from common data sources, but this list could have been more extensive. A dashboard is only as good as the data it can display. And we can only display data if we can access it.

Luckily Cyfe does provide a way to build your own custom integration - via MySQL. So when I could not find an integration I needed, I had to create an intermediate mysql database, with the data in a format that Cyfe could then pick up and use with it's built-in MySQL integration.

Klipfolio and Geckoboard

Reasons for Switching to Cyfe

Cyfe had better pricing and fewer restrictions than competing products. Admitedly there were also a lower amount of integrations out-of-the-box, but that was not a problem for us as Cyfe had all the integrations we needed right away, and also MySQL integration that enabled us to build custom integrations from a database.
Nneka O.

• Customer Support Software

In-depth social media analytics with Cyfe

Reviewed on 20/07/2019

Detailed social media analysis.

Pros

I love how in-depth the data Cyfe pulls from social media is. All that valuable information is on one screen which makes it so much easier. Cyfe has allowed my team and I to change our social media marketing strategies based on the data it gives us. And it has many useful integrations too.

Cons

Its integration with Google Analytics isn't exactly the best and can be very cumbersome.

• Customer Support Software

Powerful dashboard software for an affordable price.

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

It allowed me to create a functional prototype of a SaaS I'm working on, without needing to custom build a reporting tool just to be able to test my idea in the market.

Pros

Cyfe is awesome. It connects to nearly every tool a marketer would need, and lets you work with custom integrations for the stuff that doesn't yet connect automatically. I can create an unlimited number of dashboards and share them with an unlimited number of people through a simple link. It's amazing for customer service and account management, and one of my service lines has allowed me to entirely forgo offering manual reporting - which is amazing.

Cons

The UI is a bit clunky and could be sleeker. Tools like datadeck look a lot nicer visually, but don't come close to the level of functionality offered by Cyfe.

• Customer Support Software

Cyfe is a must-have for tracking small business KPIs

Reviewed on 21/12/2017

Pros

I love the flexibility and ease of use. I think the software is well thought out and truly a valuable piece of any small business's planning toolbag. We use cyfe to monitor everything from SEO to marketing metrics to social media engagement. The sharing and email notification features are really helpful to keep track of things, even when life gets busy. I especially appreciate the ability to import flexible data using Push API and google spreadsheets.

Cons

I wish the software had more native partners that had customizable widgets on the platform. I'd love to see Webinar Jam and Evergreen Webinars, Callrail, and youtube analytics programs working within the software. I'd also love to see more examples of how other Cyfe users are setting up their dashboards. I can feel that the system is powerful, but sometimes get stumped on how to set things up for advanced KPI tracking. Case studies would be awesome to learn from.

Shama R.

• Customer Support Software

The reports are in a single panel

Reviewed on 15/01/2019

The statistics shown are very good, the activities of social networks are also shown, it makes the work much easier and that we appreciate, to make our company grow a bit.

Pros

I love all the features Cyfe has, lots of tools that make tasks easier, we can even manage and view the reports in one place, so that each client can read it. It has capabilities to monitor activities and tasks.

Cons

I have found myself using cyfe all the time with only one complaint, and that is when the platform clogs, I feel it is frustrating.

Christian S.

Great tool

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Pros

Very easy to use software that works fast.

Cons

A little bit too much focused on the US market.

Cyfe Review

Reviewed on 31/10/2018

Pros

Cyfe makes it easy to see the data from our website in one convienient place.

Cons

The metrics are all basically quantitative, there are no quallative data gathering.

• Used for Free Trial

Cyfe is one of those baubles that look intriguing, yet do nothing.

Reviewed on 05/11/2019

Cyfe is just a 3rd wheel type of deal. There's just no purpose to it existing. They could find a way to pivot their product and turn it into an all-in-one management console instead of just giving people a stripped-down view of their business. If they did that, it could cut down on stuff. They could add a tier to automate certain common processes, and that would take their company to a whole new level. Right now it's just a cheezy dashboard with high-level statistics that are so crammed in that you can't really understand what they mean.

Pros

It's free, and I can connect some products we use. However, the free stuff just doesn't have enough value, and even an upgrade would only give us the ability to add more services with the same features.

Cons

There's no value in it. It just strips down all of the useful features in third-party services, and it just gives a "big picture" type of deal. I had configured several of our features, but they just don't help with any KPIs. It's jut cumbersome and pointless.

Sarah O.

• Customer Support Software

Great software but needs improvement

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

Overall Cyfe is great to view historical data at a glance, as long as the software doesn't erase your history due to password changes or glitches. It is a great idea, and the customizable dashboard is great but I feel that it could definitely use some improvements.

Pros

This is a great software to track social media, sales, marketing, and more. We use it to keep track of our social media growth and advertisements. It's nice to be able to see every platform in one spot and it makes searching for information a lot easier. We keep a separate spreadsheet and update it manually each week based on information collected from Cyfe. We like that you can search by date and metric, and it has been great to see our growth over the past few months!

Cons

The Instagram widget is very glitchy, and every time you reset your password for your Instagram account, the Cyfe data erases and resets (hence why we keep a manual record of everything). This can be very frustrating for viewing historical data. Also, it would be awesome if the Twitter widget could be customized since it also will erase your data if you try and change any settings. Overall I think it's a great platform but definitely needs some work when it comes to keeping historical data secure. We're constantly fretting over accidentally erasing our data and don't want to mess with the settings too much. We were hoping to not have to keep manual records at all once implementing Cyfe, but we feel that we still need to just as a backup.

Joe D.

• Customer Support Software

The most affordable customisable dashboard service available!

Reviewed on 26/04/2019

Our real estate business utilising Google Sheets, Calendar and .CSV widgets to help all of our staff be made aware of what's happening in the business aswell as the RSS feed showing what is happening outside of our workplace to start preparing our workflow.

Pros

Integrates with almost every site/service

Cons

No option to choose the display pixel size to appropriately view on TV's, Trial and error in TV mode takes a fair bit of back and fourth testing
No weather Widget for Australia, Seems specific to USA only

• Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Great functionality for a reasonable price

Reviewed on 07/05/2020

Great time-saver to check performance of multiple channels/platforms at a glance. Saves you time on checking lots of tabs if you are trying to keep up with your digital performance.

Pros

The combined dashboard is great, even in the free version. You can track the activity from FB, instagram, Google products and countless other things. You can use 5 widgets with the free version. Nice look and very customizable.

Cons

Not much I didn't like. The cheapest subscription starts at 29 usd per month which made it a prime candidate for new software we were going to pay for this year -- that is, before tourism collapsed. The vast array of options comes with a learning curve for users that are not that adept with digital tools.

Semrush

Reasons for Switching to Cyfe

Way cheaper!
Robert T.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Best way to keep an eye on your business

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

I love it. I bought a 55" 4k tv for my office with the sole purpose of displaying my Cyfe dashboards on a rotating cycle. After MUCH research, I learned the best way to have a live business display dashboard is to buy an Amazon FireStick ($40) and use the designated Cyfe app for it. All my colleagues are very impressed when they walk into my office and see the live metrics I have displayed.

Pros

Best price and great layout to manage a wide variety of factors about your business.

Cons

They could work on some of the design, since it's rather time consuming to set up multiple dashboards, and frustrating if something ever gets disconnected.

Great way to make custom roll up reports and statistics for clients

Reviewed on 19/03/2019

It was great, we used this tool to set up dashboards for a large property management company. This allowed us to share dashboards with regional managers in an organized and professional manner.

Pros

Love the customization options for this software, there is so much that you can set up. You have the ability to customize it for each client with the use of dashboards to show the KPI's and statistics that matter to them most. It makes setting up dashboards fun and rewarding due to ease of set up.

Cons

There were instances that I needed a developer to help in the set up process. This was most likely due to needing a developer to set up tag manager, google analytics and goals/conversions in the first place. Always make sure you have that taken care of first and foremost.