4.3
Pranab S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Perfect for quickly putting together an investor dashboard!

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 09/10/2019

When we picked up a round of investment in our startup, we needed a way to keep our investors updated with a few key metrics. Sending an update email monthly is fine, but we wanted a way to let investors do a deep-dive in their own time. Cyfe did the job perfectly for us.

I was able to set up individual dashboards for investors within Cyfe, with fine-grained control over the metrics shown. Everything was self-updating, so I never had to worry about making charts in powerpoint and excel for investor updates. This freed me up to focus on growing the business.

Pros

Cyfe has a simple and minimal interface. Getting started is easy, and I had my first dashboard set up within minutes using the built-in Google Analytics integration.

Cons

Cyfe provides a number of built-in integrations from common data sources, but this list could have been more extensive. A dashboard is only as good as the data it can display. And we can only display data if we can access it.

Luckily Cyfe does provide a way to build your own custom integration - via MySQL. So when I could not find an integration I needed, I had to create an intermediate mysql database, with the data in a format that Cyfe could then pick up and use with it's built-in MySQL integration.

Nneka O.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

In-depth social media analytics with Cyfe

Reviewed on 20/07/2019

Detailed social media analysis.

Pros

I love how in-depth the data Cyfe pulls from social media is. All that valuable information is on one screen which makes it so much easier. Cyfe has allowed my team and I to change our social media marketing strategies based on the data it gives us. And it has many useful integrations too.

Cons

Its integration with Google Analytics isn't exactly the best and can be very cumbersome.

Powerful dashboard software for an affordable price.

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

It allowed me to create a functional prototype of a SaaS I'm working on, without needing to custom build a reporting tool just to be able to test my idea in the market.

Pros

Cyfe is awesome. It connects to nearly every tool a marketer would need, and lets you work with custom integrations for the stuff that doesn't yet connect automatically. I can create an unlimited number of dashboards and share them with an unlimited number of people through a simple link. It's amazing for customer service and account management, and one of my service lines has allowed me to entirely forgo offering manual reporting - which is amazing.

Cons

The UI is a bit clunky and could be sleeker. Tools like datadeck look a lot nicer visually, but don't come close to the level of functionality offered by Cyfe.

Cyfe is a must-have for tracking small business KPIs

Reviewed on 21/12/2017

Pros

I love the flexibility and ease of use. I think the software is well thought out and truly a valuable piece of any small business's planning toolbag. We use cyfe to monitor everything from SEO to marketing metrics to social media engagement. The sharing and email notification features are really helpful to keep track of things, even when life gets busy. I especially appreciate the ability to import flexible data using Push API and google spreadsheets.

Cons

I wish the software had more native partners that had customizable widgets on the platform. I'd love to see Webinar Jam and Evergreen Webinars, Callrail, and youtube analytics programs working within the software. I'd also love to see more examples of how other Cyfe users are setting up their dashboards. I can feel that the system is powerful, but sometimes get stumped on how to set things up for advanced KPI tracking. Case studies would be awesome to learn from.

Shama R.
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

The reports are in a single panel

Reviewed on 15/01/2019

The statistics shown are very good, the activities of social networks are also shown, it makes the work much easier and that we appreciate, to make our company grow a bit.

Pros

I love all the features Cyfe has, lots of tools that make tasks easier, we can even manage and view the reports in one place, so that each client can read it. It has capabilities to monitor activities and tasks.

Cons

I have found myself using cyfe all the time with only one complaint, and that is when the platform clogs, I feel it is frustrating.

Christian S.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Great tool

Reviewed on 23/04/2019

Pros

Very easy to use software that works fast.

Cons

A little bit too much focused on the US market.

Cyfe Review

Reviewed on 31/10/2018

Pros

Cyfe makes it easy to see the data from our website in one convienient place.

Cons

The metrics are all basically quantitative, there are no quallative data gathering.

Nathan S.

A Very Easy to Use Dashboard Monitoring Tool

Reviewed on 19/07/2019

We wanted a dashboard for our different metrics and stumbled upon Cyfe. It is easy to use to set up accounts if you already have accounts with some of the predefined options, and in some ways you can customize it.

In our case, we needed a customized dashboard that could cover key areas like server uptime, social media monitoring and sales targets. Cyfe is a good place to start from if you are looking for an easy to use dashboard setup.

Pros

Cyfe is an easy to use dashboard monitoring tool that integrates with many different online platforms. Here are my pros to using it:

1. It integrates with most of the major web services, you can track sales, traffic, analytics and more. It can be adapted to your own needs whether you need it for social media monitoring or sales/financing.

2. The sharing function is good to share a link with other people who may want to monitor your dashboard.

3. The TV out function is good, if you need to have a screen displaying the dashboard in real time.

4. If you work in google sheets, you can import data into Cyfe and if your developers know how to use the PUSH API you can set up customized data.

5. It's easy on the eyes and easy to set up. Ease of use is huge for setting up dashboards.

Cons

The cost is not that bad but for $29/month you can get an additional 2 users if you signed up for Klipfolio, however Cyfe’s defense is that data is in real time where as Klipfolio has a 4 hour delay.

Some plugins/connections are just basic, some key stats are missing for example, Youtube Analytics is missing which is key if you have social media platforms you are monitoring and have a Youtube Channel. SEO tracking is also limited, yes you will find MOZ available but most SEO professionals may use SEMRUSH or Ahrefs to monitor their SEO.

Customizing Charts is also limited, you can only view whatever visual graphics they display for charts.

Brian W.
Industry: Retail

Beautiful looking app!

Reviewed on 26/03/2019

I have just inherited the position of being in charge of our social media at work. At the time we weren't utilizing any type of format for seeing where our current engagement was at the time. I opened about 10 or so different options and found Cyfe. It showcases the engagement and stats levels in a beautiful fashion. It gives me a quick glance and I know how things are currently running. If I need to make an adjustment I can do so and see the changes the next day on the graphs. I love to see the changes day by day.

Pros

I really love how beautiful the application looks. I was looking for a dashboard that would provide me some statistics for the performance of my social media accounts. Cyfe can do more things than that, but that is what I needed it for. It integrated with my social accounts without any problem and displays in an easy to understand manner.

Cons

There's not a whole lot to dislike. I wish I had more options for watching MailChimp's stats. I guess the classic gripe is I want more of it. I guess I would love to have more of everything. Get me more integrations so I can get rid of some of the other analytics or dashboards that I am currently using.

Yevgeniy S.

Awesome dashboard software

Reviewed on 14/06/2018

Pros

I used free Cyfe for a few years, it's actually don't limit you as a personal dashboard for CEO. Then we upgraded to paid version and put the dashboard on 49'' TV with attached ChromeBox. It works really great in TV mode.

Cons

It could be a more integrations and more options, we're mainly show there Google Analytics and sales data, Integration with more development tools like GitHub or Circle CI would be great.

Sorangel josefina B.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Innovative software with design of boards to visualize activities

Reviewed on 12/09/2018

Pros

Cyfe is an assistant software that provides an excellent job with the characteristic of boards to visualize the different activities and analyze your business saving time, while keeping you abreast of each movement.

Cons

I can not think of anything that I do not like about Cyfe, I'm really grateful for the help he brings at a totally affordable price.

Jacob K.
Industry: Investment Management
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Cyfe is a fantastic platform for business people

Reviewed on 31/12/2018

Cyfe has shown us that his franchise and team of developers, make a very good and huge role in its development, and the idea of creating an App for dentists seems incredible, has some flaws that can be fixed.

Pros

It offers us very complete and easy-to-use tools, includes the option to maintain contact with employees, its compatibility with other devices is excellent and can be accessed easily from any site or location, since it works with the Cloud system.

Cons

The mishap begins when the database of the App, which sometimes fails and the worst is that we do not know why these failures, we also realized that their updates are not very constant we say. On that side it has points against.

Gabriela L.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Cyfe is very good at handling marketing

Reviewed on 21/03/2019

Cyfe is an excellent data management platform that allows us to analyze data from platforms such as Adwords, Amazon, Shopify, Stripe and Zendesk. Its interface is well organized and makes its use extremely simple.

Pros

Cyfe allows to properly monitor each department of the company. Your customer service management system is excellent, very simple. It also allows to show statistics in real time of each process.

Cons

Cyfe widgets for Twitter and Facebook are very slow, and their integration into CMS platforms such as Wordpress is quite complicated to perform. Cyfe does not have a sufficient self-service portal, and does not have a good sales intelligence system.

Juan M.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

A good way to visualize everything in a single panel.

Reviewed on 06/12/2018

Its multiple functions and its great features is what makes us continue working with Cyfe, the analyzes that are usually difficult to understand with Cyfe become simpler, an intuitive and innovative software without a doubt.

Pros

Cyfe adapted quickly to our company, we used multiple networks and websites but this software did not have any problem at the time of being configured with them, we like how we can visualize everything in a single panel.

Cons

Having so many tools can be a bit difficult to use, but from there I find nothing wrong with this software.

Laura P.
Industry: E-Learning

An unsung hero of business apps

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 23/08/2018

Love this software!

Pros

It pulls in data from a ridiculously huge number of platforms so you can create some really useful dashboards, across an array of business pillars and metrics.

Cons

The user interface is pretty dated now and needs a refresh. It could look AMAZING if they got a good designer on board but that's my only complaint. I also think its a little overpriced.

Jason B.

Only limited by the APIs it connects to

Reviewed on 03/11/2016

The dashboard capabilities in Cyfe are truly amazing. The ability to combine online metrics with offline metrics in one dashboard is priceless. From a marketing perspective, this platform helps guide business development decisions as well as showing ROI.

The only limitations I've experienced have been when a social media platform changes its API connections. This can result in a dashboard full of empty widgets. Still, a short time reconnecting with the new metrics and you're back on track.

Pros

HUGE number of potential connections and limitless board options

Cons

Limited reports for some connections (based on API opportunities).

Raewyn T.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Simple and effective dashboarding tool

Reviewed on 13/04/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Easy to get started and imports from various sources, we used Google Sheets and Google Analytics. Simple to use so the learning curve is low.

Cons

May not be as feature rich as other dashboarding and data visualisation tools. In terms of look and feel and data source compatibility.

Chris P.

Reviewed on 09/12/2015

Industry: Financial Services

Budget friendly social media tool

Reviewed on 01/05/2018

Beautiful reports.

Pros

The cost makes this tool a must have. There are countless integrations and you can create awesome reports in minutes.

Cons

While the tool is so easy to use, more tips/training could be helpful to help users take things to next.

Angus H.

Reviewed on 24/09/2016

Viorel I.

Reviewed on 12/02/2016

Industry: Computer Software

Cyfe is one of those baubles that look intriguing, yet do nothing.

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 05/11/2019

Cyfe is just a 3rd wheel type of deal. There's just no purpose to it existing. They could find a way to pivot their product and turn it into an all-in-one management console instead of just giving people a stripped-down view of their business. If they did that, it could cut down on stuff. They could add a tier to automate certain common processes, and that would take their company to a whole new level. Right now it's just a cheezy dashboard with high-level statistics that are so crammed in that you can't really understand what they mean.

Pros

It's free, and I can connect some products we use. However, the free stuff just doesn't have enough value, and even an upgrade would only give us the ability to add more services with the same features.

Cons

There's no value in it. It just strips down all of the useful features in third-party services, and it just gives a "big picture" type of deal. I had configured several of our features, but they just don't help with any KPIs. It's jut cumbersome and pointless.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Sarah O.
Industry: Retail

Great software but needs improvement

Reviewed on 06/12/2019

Overall Cyfe is great to view historical data at a glance, as long as the software doesn't erase your history due to password changes or glitches. It is a great idea, and the customizable dashboard is great but I feel that it could definitely use some improvements.

Pros

This is a great software to track social media, sales, marketing, and more. We use it to keep track of our social media growth and advertisements. It's nice to be able to see every platform in one spot and it makes searching for information a lot easier. We keep a separate spreadsheet and update it manually each week based on information collected from Cyfe. We like that you can search by date and metric, and it has been great to see our growth over the past few months!

Cons

The Instagram widget is very glitchy, and every time you reset your password for your Instagram account, the Cyfe data erases and resets (hence why we keep a manual record of everything). This can be very frustrating for viewing historical data. Also, it would be awesome if the Twitter widget could be customized since it also will erase your data if you try and change any settings. Overall I think it's a great platform but definitely needs some work when it comes to keeping historical data secure. We're constantly fretting over accidentally erasing our data and don't want to mess with the settings too much. We were hoping to not have to keep manual records at all once implementing Cyfe, but we feel that we still need to just as a backup.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great functionality for a reasonable price

Reviewed on 07/05/2020

Great time-saver to check performance of multiple channels/platforms at a glance. Saves you time on checking lots of tabs if you are trying to keep up with your digital performance.

Pros

The combined dashboard is great, even in the free version. You can track the activity from FB, instagram, Google products and countless other things. You can use 5 widgets with the free version. Nice look and very customizable.

Cons

Not much I didn't like. The cheapest subscription starts at 29 usd per month which made it a prime candidate for new software we were going to pay for this year -- that is, before tourism collapsed. The vast array of options comes with a learning curve for users that are not that adept with digital tools.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Joe D.
Industry: Real Estate

The most affordable customisable dashboard service available!

Reviewed on 26/04/2019

Our real estate business utilising Google Sheets, Calendar and .CSV widgets to help all of our staff be made aware of what's happening in the business aswell as the RSS feed showing what is happening outside of our workplace to start preparing our workflow.

Pros

Integrates with almost every site/service

Cons

No option to choose the display pixel size to appropriately view on TV's, Trial and error in TV mode takes a fair bit of back and fourth testing
No weather Widget for Australia, Seems specific to USA only