Wix

4.4 (9,451)
Website builder & business management platform

(9,451)

Avash
Avash

The Most Flexible Drag and Drop Website Builder

Reviewed on 13/02/2021

Wix is an amazing web builder. I can't remember properly but I think I tried building my first website when I was in school with HTML, CSS and I saw their ADs on YouTube and thought about giving Wix a try - and I am very happy that I chose to try Wix. I learned that creating a website was a lot easier than I expected - thanks to Wix. Since then I have been using Wix for my personal projects and client projects and from my experience, Wix is the best visual web builder currently available in the market. Its the editor is without any doubt - the best Drag and Drop Editor as its editing capacities has overtaken every other builder.

Pros

There are many practical templates that we just import and are ready to use - which is the thing that I like most about Wix. There are many builders available now in market with fancy looking templates but most of them aren't practical to use. But the case is different with Wix - the templates are ready to be used - very practical and optimized for mobile devices. This is why I always choose Wix to design websites for clients with small businesses who want to be able to edit details themselves as editing is easy too.

With Wix, an above-average computer user can create a professional-looking website and even average computer user can edit websites. I generally get $14 per month plan which doesn't show ADs and gives more than enough storage for most websites. I guess $14 per month for a website is a pretty good price.

Another thing I like most about Wix is automatic backups which makes sure that we never lose any information.

Cons

As a PageSpeed Optimization specialist - the thing I like least about Wix is its slow loading speed. I don't think we should be expecting a blazing fast website when we use Drag and Drop Website Builder. However, I think Wix is enough for small businesses as they are a lot faster than they used to be and their speed isn't terrible.

Other than that - I can't think of any cons about Wix.

Kalina
Kalina
  • Industry: Consumer Services

• Customer Support Software

Wix, Your Potential Business Site Builder or No?

Reviewed on 09/06/2022

Overall my experience with wix has been great. By using wix I'm eliminating business problems by being able to create professional template alternatives, providing an easy and understanding website creator, and showing products I am selling easily for customers to view and purchase if they need to. Benefits I realize I have by using Wix is that I am able to provide excellent customer service to my clients and this helps me gain a more clientele and great reviews/ratings from customers.

Pros

Overall I really like using wix as a website builder. I believe the most impactful features wix provides is having many customized options like using artistic illustrations and templates to add to your site, you're able to have a professional logo of your own, customer support is easy to connect with, and you're able to discover new techniques that show you different ways of providing services to customers. Integrations were fairly easy for me to do with existing business processes I use like Goodle Drive, PayPal and Zapier.

Cons

I didn't really find any features that weren't useful for any business to use when creating his website. The only issue I did have a few times was sometimes Wix lags with internet connection and can a little time to load. But this issue has only occured twice for me. As mentioned before no difficulties happened for me when integrating with existing business processes I currently use.

jon
  • Industry: Accounting Software

wix review

Reviewed on 08/02/2024

Pros

easy to use and the customer support is excellent

Cons

it is to expensive when you want to subscribe

Chloe
Chloe
  • Industry: Research

Nice Basic Way to Start Out Making Websites, but Only Covers the Basics

Reviewed on 06/02/2020

Wix is great for first-time website designers and people who don't want to spend much time putting up their website. The cons are that it does look less nice than websites made on other platforms, there are fewer features you can customize to your website, and their customer service is subpar.

Pros

Wix is a very easy tool to use to develop your website, especially if you don't want to pay for a domain name then you can create a free website under their company it will just start with www.wix.com/(your website title). It is great for beginners just wanting to get their feet wet in website designing, which is exactly how I started using it.

Cons

Other Softwares like Wordpress are much more user-friendly, many more themes and free add-ons to make your website much more customizable. The biggest con for me is their customer service. Instead of BlueHost, Wordpress, and many other website developing platforms that provide you a number to directly contact their customer service whenever you want, for Wix you have to fill out an online form and go through all the hurdles of them showing you "is this what you were looking for" to the basic questions before you get to schedule a time when Wix can call you. This might be fine if most the issues users had were very basic (like I said this software is for beginner website designers) but anything more complex than "how do I make a new page" quickly turns into a whole ordeal of jumping through the hoops and waiting for them to call you back. Additionally, if you try to move your website to another website platform (like WordPress) they give you even more problems. Personally, when I tried to move my website out of Wix because I wanted more features, I scheduled a time for Wix to call me to assist and they never even called. I ended up having to have the company I was switching the website into to help me!

Monica
  • Industry: Entertainment

No experience required to build a great product

Reviewed on 09/01/2024

Wix has made it easy to have a professional website with high quality media such as images and video, and updating information in almost real time is possible.

Pros

Wix offers a variety of tools and resources to create professional websites without previous experience necessary.

Cons

Everyone would prefer a lower price but I do see the value on the amount we pay.

WordPress and Squarespace

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Intuitive and easy to use tool design as well as quality stock media.
Mark
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

• Customer Support Software

Great for simple sites, stay away for advanced sites

Reviewed on 26/06/2023

Generally frustrated. When Wix works, it's great but be sure to give yourself 2 or 3 times more time than expected to fix your layout. If you have a simple layout and do not need to display data in tables, Wix may be a good choice for you.

Pros

In general, the templates and layouts are super simple to use. Its easy to add images and text and customize layouts.

Cons

Where do I start? The layouts are good but basic. As soon as the layout gets customized beyond the basics, it becomes nearly impossible to control section layout from resizing and breaking the section mobile layout. Aligned items become maligned. Fonts randomly resort back to default. If you want to constantly redo your layout, Wix is for you. Also, the system often operates at a snails pace making development nearly impossible. The documentation is plentiful but often useless. Probably the most perplexing choice by Wix was to upgrade the platform and remove recurring tables. The previous version of tables was simple, but removing tables completely is forcing me to look for a new platform. They will lie to you and tell you that repeaters work just like tables, but that couldn't be further from the truth.

Squarespace and Weebly

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I needed a built-in light database type functionality which I cannot seem to find in other products.
Joy

Wix is a lifesaver

Reviewed on 18/03/2024

Pros

As a digital marketing college student, we had to make websites every month or so and wix was a major life changer. It’s so easy to navigate and you can get a website set up in less than an hour!

Cons

I have no issues with it at all! I found it so quick and easy

Isaac

Great customer service

Reviewed on 28/02/2024

Pros

I love Wix as a cutting edge platform. I love the customer service folks even more!

Cons

It took a while to get some courses going, but you finally came through with a awesome community following!

Bob
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great Support!

Reviewed on 09/02/2024

Pros

Great Support and the design features as well as the apps.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind regarding "what do I like least" about Wix, but I'm required to put words into this box. So there.

Denise

Quick simple website builder

Reviewed on 23/03/2024

It’s fairly simple to design webpage and implement

It’s fairly simple to design webpage and implement

Pros

It’s fairly easy to use and implement webpage

Cons

Some functions are complicated or difficult to finagle

Jacob
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Former Web Designer prefers Wix

Reviewed on 18/07/2019

Generally it fits my business needs, and I have been very impressed, it pretty much delivers on what it says it can do, which can sometimes be hard to come by in the web application offereings.

Pros

Wix enables almost any user that has experience editing a word document to put up a highly professional website.
Allowing a user to test out the features offered for free to see if it is a good match for them, and offering paid services if the user finds that it is a good match for them.

Cons

The pricing of the apps that can be added is not clear. Additionally if one decides to add one of these paid apps its not real clear what you're getting.
The "AI" web designer does not work that well for those who are looking for customization, it still has a long way to go and was fun to try out but I would say that its a waste of time for now.
The option to hire a wix expert seems to still be in its infancy, its not real clear what the costs would be for having an expert work on your website.
Look at the what the paid users and see what they are using the WIX for, then make a lot of templates for those users, and not what they think is trendy

Squarespace, Rezgo, and Adobe Creative Cloud

Reasons for Choosing Wix

WIX was so much easier, saved a tremendous amount of time, had awesome professional templates, and now plays a big role with SEO and other complimentary and supplimentary services around having a website.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Extremely easy to get started, and add to the site, it was such a wonderful all around experience in comparision to the competition: everything works as it should, its available online from any browser and work pretty smoothly, no delays in seeing edits, the ancillary services surrounding it. It was clear that a lot of time and work was put into making it a fantastic user experience.
matt
matt
  • Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

• Customer Support Software

It's not Wordpress, and why that's important

Reviewed on 06/09/2019

Overall, I love Wix. I still stick with Wordpress for most of my sites, but I'm enjoying the ease of Wix for my main site.

Pros

After creating websites in Wordpress, Dreamweaver and even direct code, Wix is astoundingly refreshing and easy. The learning curve is quick. And once I started dragging and dropping various elements, my imagination for my site soared.

The greatest value of Wix is it's ease of use.

It's not just the ease of creating a site, but the ease of having the website and hosting all rolled into one.

Additionally, Wix is in development, which means that updates do come out and solve some issues that may be present. This is encouraging especially coming from the highly customizable but complicated world of Wordpress.

Cons

As much as Wix is joyfully easy to use, there are a few issues with it. The main thing is that it lacks SEO (Search Engine Optimization) even though it has an SEO feature with it. I moved my site from Wordpress to SEO and lost traffic during the first 6 months. I wasn't invisible on Google, but I wasn't ranking as well as I did before.

That said, it's still doable. I suggest researching SEO or at least hiring someone who can manage your SEO.

Squarespace

Reasons for Choosing Wix

I switched from Wordpress because I was having trouble with my site loading too slowly. My site had a lot of load-heavy features like video backgrounds. I saw a couple sites with the features I like that loaded quickly and once I learned those sites were Wix, I made the switch.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I chose Wix over Squarespace because I've tested Squarespace and found it limited in its design capability.
Chelsea
  • Industry: Performing Arts
  • Used for 2+ years

The most user-friendly website builder

Reviewed on 07/12/2019

I use Wix for my actor website, and whenever I have to build a website for something else, I turn immediately to Wix. I've tried to use other website builders and have found Wix to be superior every single time. The image galleries can be a tad tedious at times, but for the overall effect of having candids and headshots displayed for easy browsing for directors and producers is worth it.

Pros

The number of customization options is incomparable. The level of control you have over where your content appears is amazing for a detail-oriented perfectionist such as myself; add in pop-up guidelines when your content is aligned to page/field/object and even the most persnickety builder is on cloud nine.

Cons

Sometimes the automatic formatting of text within a single field is counterproductive to my interests, and it takes extra time, focus, and a few table slaps to get the content juuust right. If I could make any suggestion tot he Wix website builder, outstanding as it is, it would be to add a toggle for "auto format within field" or not, so that if I want a header for my paragraph in a different text style or size, without adding a "header" in an auto-formatted style, I can just change them to my liking without arguing with the automatic formatting.

That said, I'm sure this very feature is helpful to others who aren't so detail retentive.

One that just jumped to mind was the image gallery builder. It seems simple enough at first but the more I try to customize and adjust it, the more tedious the selection and addition process is. Maybe streamline that a little more?

WordPress and GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Wix is what I cut my teeth on in college, so after taking the others for a spin in other classes, I came right back to Wix when it came time to build the flagship of my online presence. I have no regrets.
Arran
Arran

Reviewing Wix

Reviewed on 10/04/2020

My Overall view is that Wix do give a great service and its very easy to use and to get a great site up and going in a few days if not in one day ! Only thing id say is that they are dragging their heals in updating the back end of the shop to make it better but the costs of Millions seems to be putting them off !! Bite the Bullet Wix !!

Pros

Great Platform, Never Crashes and fast to upload, Great information on how to use Wix and you dont have to be an Expert to use and to make a great website

Cons

No Cons,ive found over the years its always up and going 24/7 so never no down time, i find it very hard to dislike anything about the Wix platform

Shopify

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Wix has a stronger and faster platform and it dont crash as much as Yola did.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

the price is cheaper and theres not much difference in the platform compared to Wix Vs Shopify
Jeff

Wix - the Solution for Ease of Web Launches

Reviewed on 23/09/2020

If I were a small business looking for a simple, easy to manage website that just needs to highlight the top information of my business in a slick and creative way then Wix would be my solution. Wix is built for spinning up a cool site asap at a reasonable cost. Very impressive for the swim lane they play in.

Pros

Incredibly easy to start and set up an account and get designing. Wix is a breeze to work with and the design/template options are outstanding and professional. A simple site looks like a work of art in a short amount of time. It's definitely not for everyone but for personal or small business (nion-ecomm) sites Wix is a great solution.

Cons

This is not a platform if you need multiple or heavy integrations of ecomm, erp, APIs. Wix is definitely of value for small business. It also has a reoccurring subscription plan so we're tied into that monthly cost but it's well worth it.

Squarespace

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Wix was way easier to launch and fit the needs of our small business site. Wordpress is great but far heavier in implementation and we would need constant admin updates and personnel to manage - Wix was easily the better choice for what we needed.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

It was a hard decision as they really have some of the same features and both are easy to use and comparative in price. We simply liked Wix's UI a bit better.
Kaprice Dal Cerro,
Kaprice Dal Cerro,
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

More diverse than you think

Reviewed on 01/04/2021

I have enjoyed my experience using Wix. My website has never gone down and it has allowed me to create automation for parts of my business.

Pros

What I like about Wix is that you don't need to be a software developer to create a great-looking website. There are a lot of tools that many users don't realize that Wix has. For instance, setting up a workshop and taking payment is easy to create on your Wix website. There are many themed templates to choose from to help you create the look and feel that you want without having to spend a lot of time thinking about how you want your website to look.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve if you want to make some advanced changes to your website. This may take some time or you may need the help of someone who has Wix knowledge if you aren't a techy person.

WordPress and Squarespace

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I found Wix to have options right out of the box that alternative products did not have. I also noticed that Wix was not staying stagnant in their market. They are consistently updating and creating a more powerful tool everyday. I felt it was a website that could grow with my business needs without breaking the bank.
Andrew

Wix is a great CMS with a few Issues

Reviewed on 28/05/2021

Overall it's a great platform. It has really powerful features and add-on apps that can bring life and amazing capabilities to your website. Plus they are always improving things...

Pros

Wix is one of the best CMS website platform on the market. It requires no coding skills and very little technical skills. You do have to be pretty savvy with using design software but they offer a really cool self built templates that you just plug in your information and your good to go. After working with
Wix for a couple of years it becomes easier and easier to use.
I love their design templates. It makes it easy to design amazing website with little design skills.

Cons

The biggest issue I have with Wix is that it's sometimes hard to line up images and text with their drag and drop features. Also, their mobile response feature is very weak. You will have to build the site on the desktop and then have to rearrange everything again for the mobile view which can sometimes be very tedious.

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Wix had all the features I wanted and more apps and add-ons that really wowed me...

GoDaddy Website Builder

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I did not now how to use WordPress plus it did not have hosting at the time but Wix had everything I needed in one platform
Mark

• Customer Support Software

A solid no to low-code offering, with frequent new enhancements

Reviewed on 04/08/2021

Very positive for our studio's needs, where presentation and design are on par with utility. Wis is not going to work for those who are hard-core, coder-only types.

Pros

Truly a no-code option for those needing that, and a low-code option being brought up to speed with the new Velo offering. Ascend Marketing platform add-on is a good value for the faeture set. Support is almost always exceptional.

Cons

Not pleased with some of the awkward interface issues with Velo, the coding aspect of the platform. It has a ways to go before I would consider it mature and offerting some of the same parity on CMS features.

Jonathan

Easy-to-use CMS Platform

Reviewed on 14/07/2022

Wix allows us to easily manage 5 active sites and create pop-up sites for conferences. Our sites range from blogging to event registration to general information/contact submission.

Pros

Wix is an incredibly versatile content management system for websites. It's both for a novice, and for a seasoned web developer. The more you grow in your knowledge, Wix is right there to give you the tools and resources you need to upgrade your site and make it better. This includes dynamic forms and pages along with stored databases.

Cons

The only slight issue/delay we had was setting up our storefront. We needed to integrate with Wix POS and that took about a day or so to get approved. We also had a little trouble with integrating a tax system, but they were minor delays.

WordPress, Squarespace, and Weebly

Reasons for Choosing Wix

Wix is by far the easiest, most robust CMS on the market. It has a tremendous amount of add-ons to grow with us. We've added in blogs, event features, etc. that were incredibly easy to integrate into our sites without much hassle.

Weebly

Reasons for Switching to Wix

Again, easy-of-use and overall management of all of our sites in one place. Their storefront functionality is relatively easy to get up and running and also integrates with the Wix POS system for our in-person conferences.
Gary
  • Industry: Music

From Rookie web designer to Pro music profile

Reviewed on 03/02/2022

I have been using Wix since 2013. Being a total rookie in web design, Wix has been my biggest crush as it made it easy for me to put all my ideas from my mind into the website. The drag and drop features without using codes made it easy for me to bring my ideas to life. As an artist I usually say that my website is like my virtual home people can come and visit and have a chat and with Wix this is totally a fact. From my artist profile, biography, selling my tracks, hosting live videos and selling merchandise, Wix has succeeded into making all of these features easily accessible and fully operational making my artist profile look professional.

Pros

Using Wix has been an amazing adventure for someone like me who does not know much about web design. Being an artist, it helped me so much into creating my artist website with ease. It took me about 1 week to built a proper website and it is so easy if I need to make updates, anytime. It has most of the features I think of. Wix made my artist life way better and the guidance we get on how to get the most out of it is very helpful. With Wix my artist profile looks super Pro with all the features available.

Cons

Sometimes there are a few bugs and glitches while editing but after refreshing the page a few times it goes back to normal. Payment methods for a few countries are pretty hard to get but I know Wix works hard into making ease of payment accessible for most countries. It took me at least a year before getting the right payment option for my website and now my website is monetizing quite easily.

Jana

• Customer Support Software

Simple or complex, it's always beautiful!

Reviewed on 03/05/2022

Wix has been a very positive experience. I also work with a rep who has been amazing. I can't see ever switching to another platform.

Pros

As a former Creative Director, having a website that reflected the exact personality of my business was paramount. Wix has the tools, customization and power to create *exactly* what I wanted. As my business has grown, I have come to appreciate even more capabilities in e-commerce, reports, automated tasks and CRM.

I like the Wix platform so much that I volunteered to create another site for a state-wide animal lost and found service. The new site had completely different features than my business site: user generated posts, links to outside programs, API incorporation from a third party. In other words, lots of techy stuff in addition to the pretty stuff. It was making this site that I truly appreciated the added capability of WIX's coding ability. I'm not an expert (far from it), but we were still able to make some fancy stuff work like a charm!

Cons

The more I work with Wix, the more I want it to do. Sometimes the features are already added, sometimes not. The nice thing about finding a feature you want that isn't available yet is that you can up-vote it. When the feature is added, Wix let's you know. (Happy dance time!)

Geoffrey

• Customer Support Software

The World’s Leading Brand.

Reviewed on 29/07/2022

I love Wix because it is a simple to use website tool. The user interface is friendly, familiar and intuitive. I can use it for the most simple tasks, like adding a video or photo to my website, or for more complex tasks like adding an interactive map or a new feature. Therefore, I am able to get the job done quickly and easily. With Wix, I know that clients have no way of fixing issues with my sites once I send them off to them as generated from Wix because it automatically creates a backup. There are very few drawbacks like what other companies experience when using this program.

Pros

I liked the fact that there is an easy-to-use and intuitive interface. It's quick and easy to fill out all my information, makes it super easy for me to create a beautiful website without having to worry about technical difficulties. I don't have to worry about going out of business because the software we use encourages us to get our promotions out there.

Cons

The best thing about Wix is that it is easy to use and has a variety of available templates. I like having a lot of options, but sometimes too many features can be difficult to navigate. One feature that I really loved using was the ability to create unique pages, but it was lost when I upgraded my membership package. The least favorite thing about this software is that it lacks social media integration.

• Industry: Restaurants

easy-to-use, intuitive drag-and-drop editor, but expensive

Reviewed on 26/12/2022

Overall, using WIX has been positive. Designing our website was easy and straightforward. However, the price is high, and we decided to look for alternatives.

Pros

While Wix's drag-and-drop editor is easy to use, editing can be slow at times due to the web browser’s inability to process data quickly. You can also create your own themes from scratch or choose from their existing ones if you prefer not to do so yourself. There are templates for specific industries like there are for Squarespace or Weebly, but this may be less necessary since you can design your own site as needed using Wix’s tools instead of relying on premade layouts designed by others who specialize in those fields.The site builder is easy to use and can help you create a professional-looking website in no time. Wix’s blog editor is easy to navigate, and there are many templates available for different types of blogs.

Cons

-Wix is expensive, especially if you end up needing more than one site.-The Wix App Market is not as robust as the WordPress Marketplace, but plenty of apps are still available.Additional email accounts are expensive, and you can only have one free domain. Wix’s website builder is the most popular but has drawbacks. The free version of Wix allows you to create a basic website with a handful of templates, but if you want to add more than one page to your site or use any of their premium features,

Weebly and Webnode

Reasons for Choosing Wix

WIX is more user-friendly and faster too.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

For its popularity and ease of use.
Derek
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

Wix is better than Word Press and HTML www.dcsleds.com

Reviewed on 11/10/2023

I always tell everyone that they should use Wix as opposed to HTML or Word Press. The cool thing is that Wix can use HTML. I had a very old website that was built on HTML and all I wanted to do was transfer that site to Wix. I shopped around to see what it would cost to transfer the files. 300 to 700 dollars. I gambled and just highlighted the HTML files and went into Wix and Wix has a HTML button to add the files on your website. I did it all in less than 5 minutes. I saved hundreds of dollars. And I saved time.

Pros

The ease of use for someone on my level. I'm a robotics engineer. And I teach robotics on a college level. So programming is not a big issue for me. I think Wix should add their own version of Chat GPT. Maybe you already have it, and I don't know how to apply it. If so, please email me on how to use it.

Cons

I don't mind using the Wix bots. But there are certain questions your bot would not be able to answer.But the way Wix moved me to a real person was great.

WordPress and Word to HTML

Reasons for Choosing Wix

I've been using Wix for years and I understand how Wix works. I wanted all of my sites to be under one platform.

Reasons for Switching to Wix

I've been using Wix for many years.
Virginia
  • Used for 2+ years

To Wix or not to Wix? That is the question… Painless Web Development Platform

Reviewed on 24/07/2018

Pros

Creating your first website can sound quite tedious, especially if you don’t know the first thing about web design (SEO, headers, alt tags, etc.). With over 500 beautifully seamless templates to choose from you can guarantee there will be one of your liking that will help you reach a nice starting point. After spending many hours searching for the best entry level, website development platform, I made the decision to go with Wix (rather than some of its well-known equivalents, i.e. WordPress or SquareSpace). I created my first website for an academic, student led organization in college without any prior knowledge in web development. My experience with Wix greatly exceeded my expectations; I quickly crafted and completed my own website in as little as a week, for free. If you’re looking to build a website that is intuitive and low cost, Wix won’t disappoint; there are millions of “WIXers” around the world.

Keep in mind there are situations where Wix may suite your needs better than others. The free plan would work great for anyone at an entry-level, freelancer, start-up/non-profit organization, and/or even bloggers looking to craft a simplistic website for little to no cost associated. As things progress, you can manage your subscription as needed; for complex websites or fairly large websites I would be more inclined to go with a paid plan of Wix or switching to an alternative like WordPress (which is close to equivalent in price comparison). This route would be more beneficial for large sized businesses, or fairly large, stable organizations; as it would provide more bandwidth, storage, and assistance in development. For beginning gurus you may find that the website management/development are out of your expertise, (coding, installing, backups, etc.) so there are times you may need to involve outside help.

Pros:
- Easy drop and drag web development platform suitable or any entry level or beginners with little to no experience and no prior knowledge of coding required
- Options to create website utilizing either: Wix editor (for those who would like to create their own website) or Wix Artificial Design Intelligence (for those less tech savvy, you can complete a questionnaire on what you would like your website to look like and have Wix assemble it for you!)
- Provides over 400 pristine and stunning templates you can choose from and personalize to your needs
- Offers all the website necessities to help you keep your website authority up to par: GDPR compliance settings and forms, SEO, mobile web-builder, google page rankings, and analytics on web performance
- Compatible with various plugins and applications you can add-on to your website (you can almost always find any plugin your need or one very similar to the one you may be looking for)
- Features that allow you to add forms to web pages, create social media posts, live-chat with web visitors, embed videos, market events, create blog posts, etc.

Cons

- The free version of this platform places Wix advertisements on your website and does not provide the option to personalize your own domain (free version subdomains are set up like this: username.wixsite.com)
- Utilizing the free version, make sure to optimize all images and compress videos before uploading to your website to maximize the amount of storage available to you. You may also notice that the free version of Wix tends to take a while to load your website (heavily automating your website will most definitely slow things down)