4.6
4.8
Gerald M.
Industry: Investment Management
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

After years of searching the perfect tool

Reviewed on 03/10/2016

We use to have tasks, calendars, sharing system.... none allowed me to do exactly what I needed. Then we found Wimi....
In one sign in, my team and I were able to share documents, tasks, follow projects, keep a historical log of the work done by projects and clients.
We used logos and images for each client, so quickly and with just one look we're able to go to the client project. I'm glad we found wimi

Pros

Very user friendly.
Does 95% of what we needed in project management and sharing tools.

Cons

At first we had some interface issue. But with each upgrade, it became better.

Stephanie P.
Industry: Research

Smart communication tools

Reviewed on 17/05/2016

I've been using Wimi for years. I've seen the platform evolving and new functions appearing. The document sharing tool offers advanced functions and took into account users' feedbacks. From the moment the synchronisation of the documents in a local folder has been possible, Wimi really became a core tool in our daily work, greatly facilitating the interaction among people, working in different departments, places, even working home, as well as with partners.

Pros

- the possibility to manage several accounts on the same device (online and off line), great for complex organisations
- the on line plateform offering a good overview of everything
- the possibility to precisely define participant's rights to access folders and documents
- the visio conference with airtime, no need for your contacts to have an existing account
- useful tasks management functions and a friendly interface
- a helpful support team

Cons

- the number of account simultaneously synchronised on mac is still limited
- exporting tasks in a nice scheme for project management is not yet available

Anastasia P.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Online project management solution

Reviewed on 24/03/2020

Good for team work and collaboration. Keep all your projects organized and increase productivity of the team.

Pros

It is a good online project management solution and it has all essential features for project management. You can get access anytime from any device. It also has offline version.

Cons

It has 14-day free trial option and all ohter options are subject to pay. But these options are flexible, so you can choose one of them based on your business size and needs.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Dan-claudiu G.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Bringing order to chaos in a startup venture

Reviewed on 12/05/2016

Being part of a startup is challenging and the lack of order can ruin your chances to deliver a great product or service. I’ve been looking for a solution that can help me manage my tasks, appointments and last but not least synchronize my files with my collaborators and even customers. Wimi has allowed me to deliver my companies services and products in time and with ease, while in direct communication with my customers, through chat or even video conference, all in one solution – no more running around through different platforms and forgetting login details, and that’s something that you all know it’s really difficult to keep in mind while bootstrapping your business. Ah, and I’ve almost forgot to mention that being on the run, I really enjoyed having a mobile app that allowed me to access my files and task on the go. Yes, nobody is perfect, but this is the most useful and affordable platform on the market, and they are improving it every day.

TL;DR Just give it a try, I’m sure you’ll not regret it.

Pros

All in one solution for bringing order to chaos in a startup venture: documents synchronisation and access(web/desktop/mobile)/tasks/calendar/appointments/chat/video-conference and yes, todays primary request, mobile apps.
You can create client accounts to share the project progress with your customers.
High quality support.

Cons

Every project has its cons, but I can't see any, that can be so big and cannot be overcome, or just requested and delivered in the next updates.

Renaud L.

Definitely a five stars product

Reviewed on 15/05/2017

Pros

Wimi is really helpful when it comes to teamwork. It has all the features we need: chat text/audio/video (with the added bonus of screen sharing!), a feature-complete tasks module, documents with versions and comments, sync-ing with almost any computer, mobile app... It's really great, and we have the feeling that it is constantly evolving, regularly discovering newly added features.

Cons

There is not much to dislike, really. There are a few minor features that we are waiting for (ability to mass-download linked files, and ability to upload an image directly from clipboard), but as we understood it's already under active development, which is really a good news!

Laurent P.
Industry: Management Consulting

Great teamwork service

Reviewed on 02/03/2017

I have been using Wimi for my consulting activities since 2015. The concept of bringing many great tools in workspaces (channels, docs, taks, etc...) is quite powerful to work as a team. The interface is pretty easy to use and the service is being updated regularly with new features. Great software !

Pros

Neat interface, rich feature set, the concept of workspace

Cons

video calls limited to 7 participants per room

Industry: Hospital & Health Care

Easy, intuitive and super useful

Reviewed on 03/09/2018

Pros

Add version, internal sharing, chat. Haven't used task planning because not adapted to our way of working but seems interesting !

Cons

Document visualisation, AirTime. Bugs linked to document visualisation has been repaired, still have to see about AirTime but it looks promising.

Olivier P.
Industry: Civil Engineering

congratulations

Hello,
First of all, congratulations for this collaborative platform solution.
We have 2 sites (head office and production agency) in a design office, with cross-cutting specialties that come together.
Having everything on hand and wherever I am is great.
Keep up the momentum.

Industry: Computer Software
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Wimi is the best project management tool that I have ever used

Reviewed on 19/06/2018

Using it for project management

Pros

Wimi is very easy to use and provides best features and average interface for project management like file sharing and arranging. It has also phone application that provides quick chat support for their users.

Cons

The number of the participants are limited at one time. Application Interface and customization can be better.

Magali R.
Industry: Biotechnology

WIMI is an excellent collaborative platform

Reviewed on 02/03/2017

WIMI is really a convivial collaborative platform that proposes a lot of tools to increase productivity and facilitate collaborations.

Pros

easy to use, convivial, many useful tools

Cons

impossibility to forbid the deletion of document to some participants.

Laurent F.
Industry: Information Services

An Awesome tool !

Reviewed on 11/05/2016

Wimi is the most powerful, all-in-one, smart and easy to use digital tool I have ever had the opportunity to use. Whatever for my job but also in my daily life.
Moreover Its cost in terms of quantity and quality of its services is simply derisory.

The "What Else" slogan fit it perfectly well...

Pros

Just check the number of tools it offers:
- Document up to date / all the time / everywhere / on all support
- TAsks and projects
- Calendars
- communication
-...
All shared / all protected / all personnalised / etc...

Cons

At first, the number of features offered can confuse . Also it is better to appropriate them one by one gradually.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Simple smart and powerfull

Reviewed on 31/08/2018

Pros

This software is easy to use and very complete.

Cons

Nothing compared to other programs in the same category

Rob M.
Industry: Industrial Automation

Wimi a fantastic project management tool

Reviewed on 29/08/2017

This is the best project management tool I have ever used, and I've managed projects for over 20 years, large (over 200 staff) and small. It is very collaborative and encourages communication.The Wimi staff bend over backwards to help and the tool is very cost effective.

Pros

ease of use, cross platform capability, ease of communication by chat or video, amazing storages system that rivals dropbox.

Cons

It is almost too simple for large corporations as it is so unbelievably straight forward. Everyone expects a project management tool to be very complicated and only able to be used by one or two trained users. Not WiMI!

Denis L.

How WIMI simplified our business

Reviewed on 19/05/2016

I have been using WIMI since the creation of my company, 3 years ago.
At first, I thought it could be useful to share files and data with my associates.
It has now become the backbone of our organization. We use WIMI every day and, talking with fellow MDs, I can see how much it saves us time and improves our productivity.

Pros

Ease of use, Quality/Price ratio, regular uploads and improvements...

Cons

It would be useful to have the time of the last synchronization to be sure you have the last version of a file for example.

Benjamin J.
Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Efficient Platform to Streamline Project Management

Reviewed on 03/03/2017

I have successfully implemented Wimi across my global organization and have seen increased scheduling efficiency, improved document collaboration, and decreased time required to complete projects.

I definitely think Wimi is a "game changer" for SME's.

Eric D.

Rating only

Reviewed on 17/05/2016

Tony P.

WIMI improved our performance

Reviewed on 16/03/2017

WIMI helped our (consulting) company achieving its mains goals of knowledge sharing, file capitalization and innovative client interaction. All of that with a pleasant interface and a perfect ergonomy.

K.c. S.

Wimi makes communication easy

Reviewed on 20/04/2017

Wimi is a great collaboration tool and would recommend it. It is easy to use and makes communication between team members attainable.

Josh smith

Wimi is taking all the drama out of sharing files with customers!

Reviewed on 16/12/2013

Wimi is taking all the drama out of sharing files with customers! I really enjoy the customization features they recently added.

Pros

Great for working with customers!

Cons

So far so good!

Fred M.

Easy to use and a real all-in-one service

Reviewed on 19/12/2013

Wimi is great for file sharing with customers. The learning curve is really short and all our team members are delighted with the features available. Great app!

Rémy

Perfect tool

Reviewed on 18/12/2013

The best of Basecamp and Dropbox combined!

Pros

All-in-one tool. Very useful for communication agency or consulting firms.

Rahul V.
Industry: Management Consulting
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Good for project management

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 20/03/2019

Pros

The toll brings your operations together and really makes all the data available for analysis in one place. Simple and elegant.

Cons

It's a bit expensive if you have a large team of 1000+ employees.

Thibaut M.
Industry: Music

Experience review - WWM

Reviewed on 02/03/2017

Thibaut, project manager at WWM Label. Working everyday on Wimi, i can tell that it's really easy to use and allows me a better productivity. Easy but complete, a lot of functionality. What i'm using the more is : the task manager, the WimiDrive (easy to handle for a better organisation of files), the Wimi Chat (allowing me to talk with an australian artist in visio every week).
The phone application is GREAT, adding in the chat is a plus.
The support is reactive, i've never had to wait more than one/two days to get an answer or a call at any of my questions.
The cash we burn for Wimi is way less important that what we used to with other collaborative tools (Office 365 for example).

Pros

Phone app'
Task manager
Wimi Drive
Wimi Chat

Cons

When i'm on the website, i can't just click on a file and drop it on my desk, i have to go in my downloads.

Sébastien B.

I recommend WIMI

Reviewed on 10/08/2016

We use WIMI from now on 4 years. A platform collaborative very complete which allows us to gerer our projects between collaborators and guests. The shared diary, the management of the meetings, the sharing of documents, the chat are very practical tools.
I recommend WIMI

Pros

ergonomic, easy-to-use, secure. regular uploads and improvements...

Cons

A not enough developed, too simple mobile application. Features are missing.

Carla N.

Awesome

Reviewed on 12/10/2016

I started using Wimi a few years ago and we absolutely love it. My entire team is on it and we can access files anywhere, anytime!
We are an incentive travel business and we are often away with our groups

Pros

Easy to use, any time, anywhere

Cons

No real cons, just sometime hard to get hold of support. Not that we have needed them often