Jahiezer I.

• Customer Support Software

really helpful tool in the business world

Reviewed on 29/06/2018

i get a precise projects using this app with my team and all is getting ready faster than ever. Also i prepared personal projects with this app

Pros

the adaptabiliy of this app is one of my favorite things, i work with people all over the world and the fact taht ths app can works in multiples system is really helpfoul, and i love the mobile app becouse keep me posted any where. Is good to use in short and long projets, i actually use in personal projects. The chat tool is very nice to keep every person on the team in touch

Cons

the pricing is to high, and the free trail is to short, i do not think this app can be used by a new freelancer's team o a growing business.

Olivier josh C.
  • Industry: Higher Education Software

Project Collaboration in a Single Platform

Reviewed on 18/04/2019

Wimi solve communication and collaboration issues we've had before by providing functionalities we need, essentially, in a single platform.

Pros

Wimi promotes collaboration in a cloud-based software that helps user achieve productivity and efficiency providing functionalities such as project-management, collaboration, and even has time tracking in it. Indeed it helps us focus on the bigger picture, resulting to greater success in our projects.

Cons

None, so far. We have been using this for over a year and most of the problems we encounter are network issues and not on the software itself.

Boris P.

ROCKET STUFF !

Reviewed on 20/12/2016

WIMI is a game changer platform to enable collaboration over any kind of projects ! It allowed our company to engage transformation program with multiple stake & shareholders, connecting peoples & sharing most relevant assets to work with.

Pros

Easy to manage and to deploy, WIMI gather together all critical asset over project management such as a collaborative agenda, meeting, files, task and many more. Our unique way to work with there engineers allow quick new features to roll out, focused on our specific needs. Kiss, Kiss, Bang, Bang!

Cons

Mobile app is still to be improve and instant chat could grow as a Slack to be a perfect solution. Many other advanced use (notification manager, meeting manager...) could also be improved.

François B.

Great product still improving

Reviewed on 06/09/2018

I like the fact that I can centralize all my documents about a projet and share some with my customers. It saves my time and theirs.

Pros

The easy way to possess in one place useful tools to help my customers. Share files easily, follow their tracks, have a video conference ...

Cons

The fact that actually it do not keep the color tags on files from the MacOs System during the synchronization between different machines. This king of memory system is important for me.

Dale S.

• Customer Support Software

Finally...A Truly Complete (yet affordable) Collaboration Platform!

Reviewed on 05/03/2017

As a "power" user of the Wimi platform since September 2016, I feel like I have finally arrived at collaboration "Nirvana". This "arrival" comes after years of cobbling together dozens of single-purpose tools like - Skype, Slack, Trello, Basecamp, Dropbox, WebEx and many others that are fine for what they were designed to do. However, each of these single-purpose tools addresses only single part of the complete collaboration challenge.

Fortunately, in recent years a number of players have come into the market with platforms that attempt to move beyond cobbling together single-purpose tools. Bitrix24, Redbooth, Sandglaz, Zoho Projects, Smartsheet and dozens of others fall into this category. However, I find three main problems with these solutions. They are prohibitively expensive with per user pricing structures that actually discourage adding new collaborators, especially when it is not possible to pass on this additional cost to the collaborator. Many of these solutions are also overly complicated by unnecessary features that do not match a "purest" collaboration use case. Lastly, many of these platforms tend toward a project management use case which I find to be no substitute for a "workspace" use case.

Now, given the widely varying expectations around collaboration, it may be helpful to describe my particular use case before going too much further. I collaborate with students, clients and entrepreneurial startup teams. Each of these groups require segregated workspaces with the ability to add individual group members to any workspace while maintaining vary granular control over what each member can see and do in each workspace via permissions.

Within each workspace, Wimi provides easy to use features that are most valuable for "purest" collaboration - group and individual (i.e. private) messaging, real-time chat, video conferencing with screen sharing, individual and shared calendars, document sharing, calendar-integrated task management, scheduled and ad hoc meetings, and more. If this wasn't enough, the Wimi team have also done a fantastic job of integrating with - Google, Dropbox, Box, Microsoft, Skype and Zapier.

Wimi has solved a collaboration problem I have struggled with for at least the last 5 years. For this reason, I strongly recommend Wimi to anyone seeking a workspace-oriented collaboration platform that is easy to use while remaining affordable for use cases that involve large numbers of external collaborators.

Pros

This software perfectly fits my use case with the right features in an easy to use interface at a cost that I can afford.

Cons

The things that I least like about this software are things that I believe the Wimi team are actively addressing for future releases. At the top of this list is the 2-hour "Time Out" behavior of the app. This feature forces me to log back into the app too many times a day. Obviously, this isn't a deal-killer but it can be annoying.

Also, at present, there is no desktop app to complement the web app. A desktop app would make it much easier to quickly add tasks to workspaces (i.e. via a hotkey combo) and to integrate with other desktop apps.

Currently, there are no Gantt Charts for project management.

And lastly, a key improvement to the mobile app would be to eliminate dependence upon a browser...make it a standalone app.

Franck C.

• Customer Support Software

The best solution for managing all types of collaborative projects

Hello everyone,

I use Wimi as part of my Professional and particular activity to manage web projects predominantly and other natures particular side.
I find that Wimi is really above BaseCamp in terms of ergonomics and user friendliness to its use especially to collaborate with people who do not know at all this project management tools that increases our workflow significantly!
I saw that Wimi could connect to Zapier, but is it compatible to automate certain tasks as Zapier allows it with BaseCamp?

A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool!
Hats down to designers and developers no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World!

Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Pros

A Wimi customer very satisfied with this great tool!
Hats down to designers and developers .. no wonder Wimi is part of the Top 5 World! ;-)

Long live Wimi with the wish that he dethrone BaseCamp

Laurent S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

• Customer Support Software

integration of Wimi within our organization

Reviewed on 03/03/2017

we have integrated Wimi within our organization to solve an endemic organizational problem. As the main Jewish congregation in Geneva we historically have been in charge of collecting all Jewish related events organized by all other Jewish organizations. we lacked the tool to register those events systematically, give transparency on scheduling and avoid conflicts of schedules. Wimi has allowed us to sort out all these problems and give Jewish organizations the necessary tool to manage their schedules relative to all others and work collaboratively with one another.
Wimi has gone a long way in increasing efficiency and transparency in Jewish cultural life in Geneva as well as lifted the burden from our own staff handling this process beforehand.
it is a great cost efficient tool, easy to deploy and use and with immediate benefits.

Pros

easy to use, easy to deploy, collaborative, efficient

• Customer Support Software

Really nice project management software!

Reviewed on 09/03/2018

Improvement in team collaboration activities for our project management efforts.

Pros

This is a pretty impressive project management software package. Particularly it's easy to share artifacts and documents between team members, making it a lot easier to collaborate. The user interface is well designed.

Cons

It's a pretty solid application. However I'd like to see more features and functionality in the mobile version of the application.

Maud D.

• Customer Support Software

Everybody should use WIMI !

Reviewed on 29/06/2016

We use Wimi with Agitateurs de rêves because we all have annex activities and it's a "virtual office" to meet each other and work together. Wimi is a fantastic solution to share documents, organize meetings, follow projects and motivate people to follow the activities of other services.

Pros

Many softwares in only one solution. Very reactive and nice customer support. I feel confident for the important documents we share.

Bruno M.
  • Industry: Industrial Automation

• Customer Support Software

A very reliable collaborative cloud

Reviewed on 02/03/2017

WiMi is very reliable. The operation is very simple, very safe, and the administration is accurate. The data is really safe. Mobile applications to access files anywhere and from all kind of media. I do recommand WiMi !

Pros

Reliability

Cons

Nothing

Stéphane V.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

The perfect daily tool

Reviewed on 29/06/2016

Wimi became our essential tool of the everyday life. We manage our projects, and within the framework of our activity of consulting and project management there, we supply systematically an access to our partners. Wimi is easily accessible for a new user and increasingly expands interesting features. We do not regret our choice :-)

Pros

Ergonomics and accessibility - Wimi-Disk - creation of accounts for the users out of the company.

Cons

Customization of the emails of notification in the colors of the company

Grimault K.

Practical Fast and Transparent

Reviewed on 03/10/2016

Using Wimi for project management and Digital Marketing related projects is very new to me, but has already shaped my perspective on how to approach and manage a project, whether it be online or in real life, and as a team.

Pros

Easy, efficient, to use and to get a grasp on all its diversified features, lets you work in real time with whoever you want to and from wherever you want to. Incorporates planning tools, progression tools, live air time conference videos, a chatting service and many more that are both attractive in terms of practicality and ergonomy. Strongly recommend

Cons

Early stage of the app, so improvements are still to be considered, has a lot of potential.

David A.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Used Other for 6-12 months

• Customer Support Software

Great set of original features

Reviewed on 10/10/2017

The features are original and useful

Pros

I really like the setup and the originality of the feature set with Wimi. Collaboration is very easy and fun with Wimi. Task and assignment management becomes simple when using Wimi. The reporting feature using burndown and performance categories which I really like. I also like the validation feature which lets you validate tasks. I also like the fact that this software includes a mobile app.

Cons

The mobile app lacks some functions that I would like to see. It is adequate but I would like to see more.

Marc F.

"wimly" the best

Reviewed on 29/06/2016

We are a team working in communication and events, most of the time as nomades, and with many interlocutors on different projects . We've been trying many solutions and clouds, but Wimi is far in advance in term of fonctions and services, and, what is the most important for us : security and good synchronisation. Among that, a design and useful interface, and a complete control panel. In short, if somebody know a better teamwork solution ?

Emre A.

Efficient and Easy for Project Management

Reviewed on 03/10/2016

We have a group project at our business school and all our staff and students use WIMI. The program let's us creat our workspaces and use all the features very efficiently.
The number one feature of the product is that it combines ALL features in one ( ( calendar, chat, video conference, tasks, reports etc )
The program is very user friendly and so is the WIMI staff!
I recommend WIMI for all segments because of the fast, agile, efficient usability.

Frederic R.

Great solution!

Reviewed on 06/05/2016

I started to use Wimi for multi-project management and share documents with customers I was consulting for: it was very efficient.

Since then, I have been leveraging Wimi in a corporation using Google apps and Wimi brings a great added value, simplifying document gathering and sharing - internally and externally - with workspaces.

Everyone loves the Wimi solution!

Eugénie O.

• Customer Support Software

I don't know what I woul do without it

Reviewed on 22/05/2016

I have a part-time job in France while studying in London. And, most of the time, when I have to send documents to my firm, they are too large to email. The team wasn't feeling comfortable with using dropox because of the security. So we downloaded WIMI and it is exactly what we needed.

Pros

ergonomic, easy-to-use, secure

Cons

A bit too many notifications

Pascal M.

• Customer Support Software

an new efficient way to work together

Reviewed on 06/03/2017

tired of information being lost in emails ? tired of files spread all over your network ? Wimi is a collaboration tool that helps you get rid of all that. The biggest strenght of Wimi is that everthing is designed based on the notions of project and/or topic. It means that every information/data related to a specific project is "linked" to that project ; it can a file, a comment, a meeting,...
So everyone contributong to the project can easely find and share information with others.
Using wimi is less stress and more efficiency !

Clayton H.
  • Industry: Government Relations
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A Suped Up Google Suite

Reviewed on 08/01/2019

Pros

I liked that it's pretty easy to use, so there wasn't much training time for our small staff.

Cons

There are a lot of products on the market that are competing for the same space, some of them are free like the Google Suite with calendars and messaging. There's also other platforms like Slack that provide some of the same services for cheap or free.

• Industry: Motion Pictures & Film

Wimi - best team collab app

Reviewed on 12/05/2016

I have been working on wimi with my teams with high level of satisfaction.
The tool is easy to use, stable, and cost killing.
The learning process is very short.

Stable
Conference call
Access manager

Cons

Lack of drag and drop

Christophe A.

Reviewed on 22/05/2016

Benoit F.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and fonctionnal

Reviewed on 03/03/2017

It's a perfect solution to manage projetcs and share quickely informations with members of your team.

I extremely recommend WIMI for people who have projects to do.

Mathilde F.

• Customer Support Software

better than any other platform

Reviewed on 16/03/2017

Great tool to chat, share documents, manage projects and timelines in a single platform. Safety of data is garanteed !

Jean-charles N.

What we needed

Reviewed on 02/03/2017

Wimi is a very solution to manage projects for our rowing club with many volunteers and help us to reach our objectives.

Baptiste L.

Great app!

Reviewed on 19/12/2013

We are amazingly happy with Wimi! Great collaboration tool for small and medium business companies.