vcita

vcita: Build a business you’re proud of.

4.4/5
Customer Support Software

Stephanie
Stephanie

My Business Runs on vCita

Reviewed on 13/01/2017

Scheduling interviews with businesses in different time zones used to be a nightmare before I found vCita. Now, I am confident I'll never miss a call thanks to vCita sending notifications to both parties in our respective time zones.

Pros

The vCita Team is very responsive and open to new feature requests. All it took was a suggestion of making directions to a client's location accessible through the app and they made it a one-click solution! Because the app works across different devices, I can run my business from anywhere.

Cons

I'm ready to delve into their email campaign feature and see it integrates with Constant Contact. Having more auto-responder integrations would be great.

Linden

Ties all together

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

Overall the tool has been a great help for us to streamline our processes.

Overall the tool has been a great help for us to streamline our processes.

Pros

We like the way it ties our contact form, CRM and invoices together.

Cons

Invoices can only be paid by one person. They can't forward to someone for payment.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Switching to vcita

It was able to tie together multiple things at once.
Sue
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Poor Customer Service and Unreliable

Reviewed on 02/04/2019

Any benefits are undone by the disapearence of ALL Data and appointments.

Any benefits are undone by the disapearence of ALL Data and appointments.

Pros

I did like that you can put all of your comunication and documentation into the system.

Cons

Unrlieable: On 3 seperate occations, I have lost all of my appointments and payment records!
Unhelpful: Customer service is slow to repond with any response that keeps them blameless. I have never had any of my issues resolved.

Response from vcita

Hi Sue,
We apologize if we failed to meet your expectations and will be happy to schedule a call to address any concerns to see if we can help correct your impression.
In your review, you bring up two serious concerns:
1- Essential information such as appointments and payments that was deleted
2- Poor customer service from our team
We'd like to address each of these issues separately.
1. vCita is essentially a tool for managing all your client information and communication.
Since client data is the most sensitive information businesses can collect, vCita takes the highest measures of security to safeguard that information. The only way on-record data can go missing is if the business has actively chosen to remove or delete it.
2. After reviewing your communication with our support team to see whether there was any wrongdoing on our end we found that the response time was reasonable, and our team did their best to provide you with the support you needed, when you needed it.

Abel
Abel
  • Industry: Hospitality

Avis vcita

Reviewed on 26/10/2023

it is a very good software because of its user interface which is also easy to use and even for a beginner and also its online payment management functionalities. but on the other hand what I did not like in this software is that some features require upgrades to premium plans

Pros

I like this software because of its user interface which is easy to use even for a beginner and also its online payment management features

Cons

What I didn't like about this software is that certain features require upgrades to premium plans

Chris
Chris
  • Industry: Management Consulting

The Lead Funnel Starts with Vcita

Reviewed on 20/11/2017

Contacts. Leads. Connections. Conversations. What more can a consultant ask for? I run a small business, and Vcita is my call center, appointment manager and more.

Pros

This tool has been my number one go-to resource for lead generation. In my business, contact is king. Giving clients and potential clients an easy way to access my calendar, and set up a time to talk, is a central part of my business model. It links in easily with my website, you can see it in action at westfallonline[dot]com

Cons

I wish that there was a link from email on iPhone to the actual software (app). An email link pops open the browser, and asks me to login. For some reason, my browser doesn't remember that Vcita and I have been dating for quite some time, and it asks me to login. Which causes me to open the app. Not sure if this is an iPhone issue, or an operator error, but I don't like the extra steps to confirm an appointment.

Kimse LaMeel
Kimse LaMeel

• Customer Support Software

Love it and I love that it keeps getting better

Reviewed on 31/10/2017

Pros

I like having all my clients in one place. I love that new features are being added all the time. I love that I can integrate it with my website

Cons

I would like more payment processing options
I would like to schedule my campaigns
I would like to add videos and more than one image to my email campaigns
I would like a better followup system so I can note what the followup is about how many times I have called and moniter my contact so they can be removed if not intreseted

Adriana
Adriana

• Customer Support Software

A great option when have a huge team

Reviewed on 03/11/2022

Pros

In my business we offer mental health services and have several professionals, was easy customize the service to everyone and the sync option is the best in the market

Cons

is so much expensive, unfortunately i can't afford that any longer.

Calendly
Alan
Alan
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Running a professional business

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

Support very good except they are not interested when I ask them about integration with our CRM

Pros

Puts me in control of my diary
Gives clients choice
Provides us with a professional image

Cons

It does not integrate with our main CRM system - Intelliflo's Intelligent Office.

Databases have to be synchronised manually which wastes time and is frustrating.

Daniel
Daniel
  • Industry: Higher Education Software
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Hands down, the best CRM service available!

Reviewed on 23/10/2017

Ease of use, intuitive, and consistently faultless over time. Customers always comment on how good the system is from their perspective.

Pros

The software is easy to use, intuitive and performs consistently over time. I searched a long time for a CRM system that I could use for my small coaching and consulting practice.

Cons

Sometimes, it would be helpful to have tutorials to assist in infrequently used procedures or attributes of the program.

Michael
Michael

• Customer Support Software

Great Value and Features for the money.

Reviewed on 19/12/2022

Fantastic. Very Happy, would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

Fantastic. Very Happy, would recommend to anyone without hesitation.

Pros

Ease of use and general CRM functionality. This software really does what it says and does it well. Feature updates are great (could be a little more timely, but I'm a Tech Geek and can never get them fast enough)!

Cons

Scheduling of single and groups can get a little confusing especially when adding and selling care packages, so if this could be made a little easier/clearer on how to do for new users, that would be great.

Xavier
  • Industry: Hospitality

ZSC

Reviewed on 17/03/2021

Huge asset to business, but could use improvement being mobile friendly

Huge asset to business, but could use improvement being mobile friendly

Pros

Keeps everything organized easily and less work.

Cons

The non mobile friendly use on websites and app.

Linda
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Excellent Software - lousy service

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

If you never have to deal with their customer service and they never go down, I love the program and would recommend it from that perspective. Its a clean design and offers me all I need at a good price point. I've been a customer for 5 years and I really want to keep using them but I just can't afford to be down as often as I am. Customer service makes a business and Vcita is just so lacking in customer service, it is so disappointing. I don't want to spend hours on end finding a replacement program but after being down 3 times in less than 2 years I am getting tired of fighting with their people to take ownership and fix their issues. My plug in from them runs on Wordpress. When you can't fix the Vcita plugin for Wordpress in 6 weeks I think you've got some bigger problems.

Pros

Vcita drives all of my business. I get all of my prospects and sample coaching sessions through Vcita. It is the life blood of my business. The pop up widget on my website is the driving force, the scheduler is easy to use and I like the CRM for tracking appointments, correspondence and client information. The price is very reasonable at around $140 USD a year.

Cons

THEIR LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! As I said they are the life blood of my business but this is the 3rd time in less than 2 years my pop up is not working and neither is the scheduler. For over 6 weeks now! No Vcita no business for me. They have no live support, I've hated this from day 1. Email only. And they often take days on end to reply. I am so tired of "our developers are working on it but no ETA." Then why are you charging me!

Denys
  • Industry: Facilities Services

• Customer Support Software

A all in one service for SME

Reviewed on 16/10/2019

You need to manage a calendar with your clients (training, coaching, interviews), leaving them the initiative of meetings, product choice? This encourages their commitment. VCita offers you the possibility of a very fine follow-up of the customer relationship: email exchanges, appointments, orders, payments... by making moreover the link with your website. For me it is a very good solution. Fast implementation. This avoids many internal developments that are often inefficient or very costly. The extra efficiency with VCita at an affordable cost.

Pros

* Fast
* No coding
* Cover all aspetcs of customer relationship
* Easy to customize (webdesign)

Cons

* No sorry !
* No worries or things to improve at the moment

Calendly
Randy
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Expensive

Reviewed on 16/12/2022

I like it very well

I like it very well

Pros

It is easy to use and easily accommodates employees. Easy to set up and understand.Complete package

Cons

Honestly the mobile app gives me a lot of trouble. Have to restart phone to get it to load.The cost. When I started it was very cost effective. Now its almost to the point where I will need to look for something else... Started at $29 now I'm at $150 or something like that.

• Customer Support Software

Wonderful way to engage visitors to your website. I highly recommend for new practitioners

Reviewed on 31/10/2017

Love having my clients book online and syncs with Google calendar.

Love having my clients book online and syncs with Google calendar.

Pros

1. Love the POP up on the website - engages visitors and my business grew because of it
2. I like the ability for my patients to schedule their own appointments and I can make recurring appointments
3. People can schedule with other team members
4. Syncs with Google Calendar
5. Works well on mobile

Cons

1. On rare occasion the sync with Google calendar doesn't work and it messes up my schedule.
2. I ask for 48 hour cancellation but clients can still cancel last minute and the system lets them reschedule it even though the policy says they cannot
3. Email campaigns are rudimentary and are extremely cumbersome for those with over 500 mailing list and one cannot divide the blast based on metrics (the most active clients in the last 6 months, certain age groups etc.)

Wilfred
Wilfred
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

One of the Worst Customer Service Experiences I've Ever Had

Reviewed on 19/02/2015

I looked into this app for the scheduling feature and after being contacted by a representative I was offered a free trial of the premium account. After realizing that it was not what I needed I decided that I was not going to use the service. I went to cancel my trial on the day it ended and to my surprise I had already been charged for an ENTIRE YEAR!! I immediately canceled the service and contacted the representative. I was told that they would not refund my money and there was nothing they could do about it. I contacted the CEO and have yet to hear back from him. The only recourse I have left apparently is to contact my credit card company and dispute the charge. I is without a doubt one of the worst customer service experiences I've had with a company. Save your money and refuse any free trials, just use the free version.

Pros

Free Version, thats it

Cons

Poor Customer Service

Response from vcita

You are correct that vCita did charge you for a year of Ultimate subscription. However, you omitted some important facts in your review:

1.You had a product demo with full walk through of vCita capabilities with your account manager before you were asked to provide a credit card for an upgrade.

2.You were given an extended 30-day free trial by your account manager, twice as long than our standard 14-day trial period.

3. As part of our service, we offer free installation and customization assistance for all Ultimate Annual subscribers.

You received a full 30 minute training session with our customer success representative before your trial ended, and you installed our solution to your website.

4. As a courtesy reminder, we email all customers a few days before their trial ends. I personally verified that an email was sent to you notifying you that your trial was expiring.

We wish to welcome you back anytime and will continue to work with you to leverage the power of vCita LiveSite. vCita is helping over 100,000 small businesses deliver amazing service to their clients and get more of their website. I’m sure that we can do the same for you if you let us.

Meredith
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

• Customer Support Software

Software is easy to use! Online portal for clients is visually appealing

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

Pros

RemindersText communication with clienta

Cons

I wish the payment system allowed for tips

Alba
  • Industry: Animation Software

• Customer Support Software

Best software for managing invoice tasks in your companies.

Reviewed on 04/02/2023

Excellent, I enjoy this software Wich helps me manage my company. I'm making the most of this services so far.

Pros

What is fascinating about Vcita, it affects all sectors of activities. Instantly manages our invoice and saves us valuable time.

Cons

Since I use Vcita , I don't find any problem. We would say that it has more advantages than disadvantages. But not against the monthly price to have it is high.

• Industry: Mental Health Care

• Customer Support Software

Great software for small business owner/solopreneur

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

Pros

It enables me to easily communicate with prospective clients, book them on my calendar, and send reminders for appointments. It's great for invoices, allowing online payments and tracking of income.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to navigate to find the client or invoice I'm looking for. But honestly, there's not much to dislike.

Wave
Tyrone
Tyrone
  • Industry: Construction Software

• Customer Support Software

really helps a small contractor like my self stay organized

Reviewed on 16/11/2017

a Organized system to engage with my potential customers 24/7

a Organized system to engage with my potential customers 24/7

Pros

customers can create their own file when reaching out to us thru our website and request appointments

Cons

when using the app to share a Doc typing message really slow to show up on screen
Customers get confused when filling out the appointment Location instaed of the address they mention the name of the place like ( my House , or driveway , or patio, // since we do driveway and patio work they just miss understand it is the address of the meeting )

Marcelo
  • Industry: Automotive

• Customer Support Software

Very good booking system but with very few possibilities for customisation. Shopping cart...

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

Better understanding of the features I need for my business and for my clients.

Better understanding of the features I need for my business and for my clients.

Pros

Easy to use and configure, the clients are is very nice and the open API helps a lot. For a regular appointment system provides all of what is needed.

Cons

However, when coming to multi lingual capability, customisations, shopping cart (or multiple bookings in one single reservation) and the time to update the product or integrate new features, the system is very weak compared to your competitors. The lack of such capabilities made me start using a another software.
You just have to read the Facebook forum to see how many clients are not happy with the product.

Brian

Hypnotherapy Business

Reviewed on 28/09/2018

Pros

Good website widget/contact form. Used the free version for a while before taking the plunge and paying for a full plan.It integrates with Google Calendar and customers can book online - it's great and saves a lot of time especially as a one man band as customers can do everything online leaving me to see to the customers.

Cons

Plans are a bit expensive for a one man run business and the free version doesn't give enough flexibility.

David

Guiding our business

Reviewed on 13/12/2022

Pros

We have used vcita for 8 years as our business has started and grown. Easy and fun to integrate logos, designs and into website. Looks great, and clients find it easy to use. And new features are frequently added-- so appreciate victa growing as we do@

Cons

I appreciate the dedication to growth and input that vcita invites from its customers.

Dion
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

I love Vcita, it really helps a busy person like myself, manage my day.

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

The fact that Vcita sync's with Google. So, whatever I put on one calendar shows up on the other calendar. The outcome is that I never miss anything.

Pros

Vcita syncing with Google. I have two calendars a Vcita and a Google calendar, whatever I put in my Google calendar automatically appears in my Vcita calendar, and whatever I put in my Vcita calendar automatically appears in my Google calendar. Love, Love, Love this feature!

• Industry: Media Production

Very Good

Reviewed on 27/06/2019

Pros

The software is very user friendly. It’s good for keeping your business up and running. CRM is very nice and the mobile app is convenient.

Cons

It would be nice to see a permanent free version of this software. It offer a free 14 day trail , no credit card needed. That’s good but I would love to see it being available after 14 days for free.