Showing 188 reviews of 176

Showing 188 reviews of 176
Asha I.

Great for scheduling, other features not so much

Reviewed on 03/03/2020

I was using acuity but looked for other software, because of hippa option. I was ecstatic to see the client portal, unfortunately it is not optimal. Most features however aren’t hippa compliant. Really I only use client portal for scheduling and share patient handouts. Patients don’t have to log in like other apps, as it recognizing emails.
Overall I do think it offers more than competition , but make sure you try every part to see what works for you and what doesn’t. Also customer service must be more present. Even after you pay they limit features until you use for a while , which is ridiculous.
They will be better if they make conscious effort to improve

Pros

Able to customize scheduling page to be more professional and to distinguish services offered. Like the idea of client portal. Clients can go to portal to pay , schedule and can share documents. Works for me who share patient education handouts.

Cons

Some additional features are really glitchy and most features of the client portal I can’t use. When customers pay online , they are not taken to confirmation page or automated message . Messaging IS NOT secure , sometimes links In messages, don’t work. Documents are not secure. So since I’m using for health business, I had to get another program for secure messaging .
Customer service good when you can each them, there is a 2 hour window only to call in a 24 hour day. Chat is not always available during business hours. It’s even worse if you are on east coast.

Dennison T.
  • Industry: Photography

Sinking Ship

Reviewed on 20/06/2020

Having been a customer for several years, vCita offered an all-in-one solution that few others compared to at the time. However, very little has changed in the last 3 years other than some unnecessary aesthetic updates and very minor enhancements. I got on board fully aware that there were several missing features I needed which were on the top of the feature request list and I put in place workarounds to suffice until these features were going to be implemented. I'm talking about pretty fundamental things, like the ability for online payments to be accepted with sales tax automatically calculated, and add-on/bundled products/services. Instead of the development team addressing critical upgrades the community is begging for, we get branding updates, color scheme changes, and random issues where things that have always worked fine no longer work properly.
Customer service is all but useless, and I constantly get the feeling their priorities lie in marketing the outdated product they have rather than improving it.
If you try the product and feel that it accomplishes 100% of what you need it to do, go for it. But if you find that it looks great but misses the mark on a few key areas, don't jump on board hoping it will be addressed in the next decade. Keep looking. I'm done waiting.

Pros

Relatively easy to use and deploy. Client interface is mostly intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

Product development is nonexistent. Customer support is a joke. On the rare occasion there is an update, I find something on my website no longer works, instead of being improved.

Linda B.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Excellent Software - lousy service

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

If you never have to deal with their customer service and they never go down, I love the program and would recommend it from that perspective. Its a clean design and offers me all I need at a good price point. I've been a customer for 5 years and I really want to keep using them but I just can't afford to be down as often as I am. Customer service makes a business and Vcita is just so lacking in customer service, it is so disappointing. I don't want to spend hours on end finding a replacement program but after being down 3 times in less than 2 years I am getting tired of fighting with their people to take ownership and fix their issues. My plug in from them runs on Wordpress. When you can't fix the Vcita plugin for Wordpress in 6 weeks I think you've got some bigger problems.

Pros

Vcita drives all of my business. I get all of my prospects and sample coaching sessions through Vcita. It is the life blood of my business. The pop up widget on my website is the driving force, the scheduler is easy to use and I like the CRM for tracking appointments, correspondence and client information. The price is very reasonable at around $140 USD a year.

Cons

THEIR LACK OF CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! As I said they are the life blood of my business but this is the 3rd time in less than 2 years my pop up is not working and neither is the scheduler. For over 6 weeks now! No Vcita no business for me. They have no live support, I've hated this from day 1. Email only. And they often take days on end to reply. I am so tired of "our developers are working on it but no ETA." Then why are you charging me!

Evelyn M.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

Vita has upped the professionalism of my website

Reviewed on 26/08/2020

Pros

I love that it's a thorough yet simple to use software. It's one of the first things a client or someone visiting my website mentions. They like widgets and say that it makes my website look put together and trustworthy. I LOVE that I can list my different services in sections and overall Vcita has great customer service. I look forward to exploring the software more and maximizing what it can do for my business success.

Cons

I don't like the features that force a time limit for a service, some services I offer I cannot put a time slot per say, for example, a service I offer is custom earring making and I wouldn't necessarily have someone sign up for a time slot to get their earrings done BUT my way around that issue is I have it as a waitlist for folks to inquire about a custom pair and they can sign up that way.

Michelle D.

This application is grossly overpriced

Reviewed on 15/10/2020

Overall, I'm pretty luke warm regarding this application. It forces prospective users into a 12 month contract (which wasn't ideal during a pandemic). Honestly, it felt a little slimy and self serving.
Many of the features are not needed for every type of business, while the more basic features requires users to select the platinum plan which is nearly $1000 a year. Had I not been charged for a full year which is non refundable, I would have cancelled already.

Pros

What I most like is the seamless integration with Zoom. The calendar features are pretty intuitive as well.

Cons

This software is grossly overpriced and forces you into a higher tier to get basic features and a wealth of features you dont want or need.

A trial was offered which immediately rolled into an automatic, year long contract--which I found out AFTER my credit card was charged.

You cannot delete appointments made in error nor can you 'actually' delete contacts.

Dario O.

Unique Appointment Management Solution

Reviewed on 03/10/2018

For me, Vcita is now capturing more leads on my site because the visitors have a better interaction thanks to the widget that is constantly displayed, capturing the prospects and enticing them to contact me.

Pros

This is the best FREE Appointment Generator system you can get. It differentiates from other products by letting you set up a widget on your website that will capture the prospects and notify them to initiate a conversation with you by calling you, sending an email or leaving a note. Once the potential prospect starts any action, you can follow up on the web portal and start your lead generation/marketing campaign from there if you want. Vcita is easy to use and setup, and I would recommend any business to incorporate it on their website since it is FREE.

Cons

I didn't like the interface design of some web portal features.

Chris W.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

The Lead Funnel Starts with Vcita

Reviewed on 20/11/2017

Contacts. Leads. Connections. Conversations. What more can a consultant ask for? I run a small business, and Vcita is my call center, appointment manager and more.

Pros

This tool has been my number one go-to resource for lead generation. In my business, contact is king. Giving clients and potential clients an easy way to access my calendar, and set up a time to talk, is a central part of my business model. It links in easily with my website, you can see it in action at westfallonline[dot]com

Cons

I wish that there was a link from email on iPhone to the actual software (app). An email link pops open the browser, and asks me to login. For some reason, my browser doesn't remember that Vcita and I have been dating for quite some time, and it asks me to login. Which causes me to open the app. Not sure if this is an iPhone issue, or an operator error, but I don't like the extra steps to confirm an appointment.

Gabriella V.

User-friendly and Convenient!

Reviewed on 11/10/2019

vCita lets me stay in contact with leads and older clients all in one place! I love the user-friendly interface that is also usable in the palm of my hand!

Pros

I love that there is a vCita app where I can view my calendar whenever and wherever I am! The software recognizes past clients and lists new leads in a clean and organized fashion. The customer service team takes into account user "complaints" and suggestions and makes changes to keep making this software better over time. I like how easily it integrates with my website and how it creates links for me to share specific pages: either the scheduler or the contact form. If I didn't have articles to share, this could easily be my only website as a service provider.

Cons

I cannot think of anything I do not like because it meets all of my needs.

Dion T.
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

I love Vcita, it really helps a busy person like myself, manage my day.

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

The fact that Vcita sync's with Google. So, whatever I put on one calendar shows up on the other calendar. The outcome is that I never miss anything.

Pros

Vcita syncing with Google. I have two calendars a Vcita and a Google calendar, whatever I put in my Google calendar automatically appears in my Vcita calendar, and whatever I put in my Vcita calendar automatically appears in my Google calendar. Love, Love, Love this feature!

Gail T.

Great system

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

Pros

The branding especially so far the different offers like coupons etc is fantastic. Ease of system. Group support and customer service

Cons

I really wish I could itemize how many times a client comes to me for a individual service especially since I offer several it is out dated in this sense

Alberto B.
  • Industry: Sports

A working collaborator

Reviewed on 31/10/2017

Pros

Vcita allows me to organize and keep me updated on my appointments. And there are other features that I want to implement in my daily use.
Hold me on the piece!

Cons

Vcita does all I need and much more. I want to explore the potential that I just do a look.
She doesn't speak.......

Shana P.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

This app is the core of our business

Reviewed on 10/11/2015

vCita truly allows us the freedom to teach and not be on the phone all the time. The online booking portal allows our students to set up, change, and cancel appointments 24/7, without our needing to answer the phone endlessly. This gives us time with our families and more time teaching. In addition, it's easy to use. And we love the reminders that we get, our students get and the ease of doing all of it online. We have used it for almost a year-- and it has never let us down. In addition, when we recently moved and needed to fix one last place for the address- the customer service person helped us in less than 10 minutes. And that small change saved our students and us-- all the hassle of a student going to the wrong location.

Pros

It's affordable, easy for anyone to use and works seamlessly with our website. You can turn off the automatic pop ups or use them depending on what will work best with your customers.

Cons

You do have to enter a lot of information. Which is not really a con, because it's customizable. However, if you have to change an address, there are multiple places you'll need to do it.

Bryan C.
  • Industry: Food Production

Great product, would like to be more personalized

Reviewed on 18/10/2019

Pros

The scheduling appointments, it's become easy for customers to schedule appointment themselves.

Cons

I don't like that to incorporate Vcita to our website it's in widget form (looks ugly) I wish it could be embedded into our website to look cleaner.

Wilfred K.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

One of the Worst Customer Service Experiences I've Ever Had

Reviewed on 19/02/2015

I looked into this app for the scheduling feature and after being contacted by a representative I was offered a free trial of the premium account. After realizing that it was not what I needed I decided that I was not going to use the service. I went to cancel my trial on the day it ended and to my surprise I had already been charged for an ENTIRE YEAR!! I immediately canceled the service and contacted the representative. I was told that they would not refund my money and there was nothing they could do about it. I contacted the CEO and have yet to hear back from him. The only recourse I have left apparently is to contact my credit card company and dispute the charge. I is without a doubt one of the worst customer service experiences I've had with a company. Save your money and refuse any free trials, just use the free version.

Pros

Free Version, thats it

Cons

Poor Customer Service

Response from vCita

You are correct that vCita did charge you for a year of Ultimate subscription. However, you omitted some important facts in your review:

1.You had a product demo with full walk through of vCita capabilities with your account manager before you were asked to provide a credit card for an upgrade.

2.You were given an extended 30-day free trial by your account manager, twice as long than our standard 14-day trial period.

3. As part of our service, we offer free installation and customization assistance for all Ultimate Annual subscribers.

You received a full 30 minute training session with our customer success representative before your trial ended, and you installed our solution to your website.

4. As a courtesy reminder, we email all customers a few days before their trial ends. I personally verified that an email was sent to you notifying you that your trial was expiring.

We wish to welcome you back anytime and will continue to work with you to leverage the power of vCita LiveSite. vCita is helping over 100,000 small businesses deliver amazing service to their clients and get more of their website. I’m sure that we can do the same for you if you let us.

• Industry: Market Research

Great tool, allowing custom landing page with appointment scheduling

Reviewed on 30/10/2017

Captured research participants that would not have responded to me directly -- landing page with my picture & credentials is very helpful in gaining their confidence.

Pros

Allows customer/research participant to self-schedule, integrates my google calendar.

Cons

Month-to-month cost is high. I don't need it all the time, so yearly subscription doesn't work for me, but I feel I'm getting charged too much in comparison to annual fee for my monthly plan.

Brian møller J.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

CRM/Calendar and Event management in one!

Reviewed on 07/04/2019

To have my customers in one database, where I can send out my campaigns directly adding the schedule talks and webinar links are great.

Pros

I like to have all on one platform, easily accessible and ready to use. I like that all is organized for me, through a simple sign up forms and making it all look great through ease of design.

The features of design and creating campaigns through email marketing was also easy to use and the looks where great.

Cons

There were some combinations when making events and planning the calendar that took some tweaking.
Sometimes there was a problem with calendar integration to all other calendars, but it was fixable.

George W.

Responsive support, good integration, an (almost) complete solution for my needs

Reviewed on 31/10/2017

Pros

Easy to setup, somewhat flexible, comprehensive set of features, integration with Google, helpful support team. Approaching the all-in-one CRM, scheduling, and cart solution I've been wanting since I started in business over 10 years ago.

Cons

A bit pricey /mo, but I paid up front and got a discount code so that shaved a lot off the bottom line. There are some missing features I need to make this a total solution for me, so I am still using some other tools on my website to fill the gaps, like ScheduleOnce and Paypal buttons. I'd love to eliminate the need to cobble bits together, as I've had to do since day 1. vCita is the closest I've come.

Jackie A.

I'm blown away! My website is gorgeous, the support team rocks, using Vcita has tripled my...

Reviewed on 22/11/2017

Pros

I'm the girl that hates computers! I feel so bogged down & almost paralyzed when I have to "figure out" how to navigate through new programs & software!
But with Vcita, I feel like a pro. It's been so easy for me to master. All the way from the desktop version to the mobile app!! It's given me the confidence I need to manage my business.

Cons

When navigating through my contact list, I will stop at a clients info & get what I need.
But when I'm done & try to go back to the contact list, it takes me back to the top. (At the A's)
And it's pretty slow scrolling all the way back down again.

Allison W.

Watch our for sneaky renewals

Reviewed on 23/09/2015

I normally don't post reviews, but I am exceptionally displeased with this company. As with most cloud solutions, they work on a subscription basis. Be very careful. When renewal time comes, they send you a ubiquitous email with the renewal notice hidden at the bottom... on a Saturday. Then then bill you on a Saturday so you don't have time to dispute the charges. And of course, they don't issue refunds.

Pros

it worked for the one event I used it for.

Cons

They are a foreign company will scrupulous business practices.

Response from vCita

Allison,
I am sorry you have such a negative perspective on our business practices, but the information you provided is inaccurate.
1. vCita is a US company, with offices in Bellevue WA - you're welcome to visit us next time you're in the Seattle area
2. When you sign up for an annual subscription you get a 14 day free trial. At checkout, we are very clear of the date you will be charged for your annual subscription.
3. As a courtesy, we send an email reminder 5-6 days prior to your trial end date, and two emails before your annual renewal.
4. We don't charge our clients on Saturdays intentionally. We charge you 14days after you signed up, and then again a year after renewal. In your case it happened to be a Saturday I guess.
5. Our billing and refund policy is available online and included in our renewal emails.

You are always welcome to come back and use vCita - we will help you customize vCita and make the most of your subscription.

Patrice B.
  • Industry: Cosmetics
  • Used Other for 2+ years

vCita is a decent choice for appointment management software

Reviewed on 05/05/2018

Pros

I love how easy it is to setup and use the software. It's easy for people to schedule appointments and it is extremely helpful at keeping things organized and running smoothly.

Cons

Sometimes the software is a little buggy and this can be an annoyance but not necessarily a deal breaker.

Caroline M.

So far, the software does what I need it to do.

Reviewed on 22/05/2017

Pros

I like the easy navigation and mobile app. It's very easy to create invoices, appointments, and communicate with my clients because the app is mobile.

Cons

The functionality to my clients looks "old school". They feel it is old technology because of the way it looks when creating an appointment. They feel it needs to be updated. I also feel that there needs to be an update to the scheduling so that my clients have confidence when setting appointments.

Nice appointment software

Reviewed on 06/01/2015

This site definitely appeals to the average person because the layout
is so simple but very VERY effective. It is a clean site with a
flawless look, and someone without any technical background would
definitely appreciate it. The layout makes anyone feel comfortable
because it is so well done and clean looking. You feel as if you are
in good hands and you know that you will be able to find anything you
need on this site.

Though it needs more improvement , like providing more customizable filters, directives and providing international payment gateways instead of paypal alone.
But I like this site and our physicians love it too.

Jacqueline G.

I use cVita on behalf of my customers to manage their email campaigns.

Reviewed on 20/04/2018

Pros

I like the flexibility of the software and its ability to customize like adding company branding and logo.

Cons

Pricing could be better. They do have different packages but if you look around at other competitors you can get the same or better features elsewhere for a lower price.