Yonyx

Decision tree driven Interactive guides for customer service

4.8 /5 (103 reviews) Write a Review!
4.8
Jamie T.
Industry: Consumer Services

Yonyx review

Reviewed on 27/07/2020

Yonyx as a whole is a great script tool and is leagues above using a printed out scripting system.

Pros

For the most part, this software is an invaluable tool. There are consistent errors but familiarization with the product helps to make those errors less of a problem. I use Yonyx daily for up to 150 calls a day and its the best system I've used.

Cons

I would like to be able to submit requests about specific scripting and be able to make slight edit requests as simply as touching a button and submitting the change for a request.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Jamie

Thank you for your review below. An option to provide feedback to Authors does appear below every step in every path of the script. Perhaps you may not have noticed it?

Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback & appreciate you taking the time to share it with us!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Reviewed on 20/05/2020

Pros

I love the easy to use software, I think that my nona could use this software!

Cons

Sometimes the script doesn't populate correctly, but that's rare, and even when it doesn't, it's easy to find where you should be.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your feedback!

We appreciate hearing from you.

Antonia B.

Easy To Use

Reviewed on 09/05/2020

Pros

Extremely intuitive and easy to use. Able to use with little to no training.

Cons

Nothing, it is satisfactory. I have no issues

Response from Yonyx

Dear Antonia

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

A great tool for self service.

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

Pros

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Cons

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

Industry: Consumer Goods

Yonyx Streamlines Self-Support

Reviewed on 30/01/2018

Pros

Yonyx provided us with an easy way to document our support team's troubleshooting steps to create and manage a self-support system to nearly-universal applause. This system has allowed us to reduce ticket volume significantly (up to 54% one month), saving both labor costs and additional workload for the existing team. With good authoring, Yonyx can become an integral part of your support system that enables expansion while reducing overhead.

Cons

Editing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products. However, the support and development team does a good job at handling and responding to requests, going out of their way to dig further into more challenging problems.

Dailey user at Opcity Realty

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

Less clutter on my desk since we ditched paper scripts. Also much more intuitive that it takes you to the place in the script that comes next. Much easier to navigate, absolutely love it!

Cons

Honestly Yonyx has improved the day to day work flow very much and the only recommendation I can think of is integrating Yonyx with the website we use for our company. Besides that, it's awesome to use!

My helpdesk uses Yonyx everyday

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

Pros

Yonyx is a fantastic tool for any helpdesk. Setting up workflows for step by step troubleshooting. Simple yes or no questions can guide an inexperienced agent through many issues.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at first. The setup of a guide is some what cumbersome and time consuming. However once you get the hang of it, things go fairly smooth.

Smart

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

Pros

It is quick and easy to use. To think that your daily function is just a click a way instead of flipping though pages.

Cons

I really have enjoyed yonyx I wouldn’t say I have any cons to say about the product. I have yet to see major issues with it again super easy to use.

Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Easy and Effective Support Tool

Reviewed on 02/05/2014

Our system consists of a mix of software, hardware, and mobile interactions. Troubleshooting scripts can be difficult and complex to both write and communicate. Yonyx has provided a great solution for addressing our most common troubleshooting issues. In just a few hours, I was able to generate specific troubleshooting guides including graphics/videos that were appropriate for both our support staff as well as end customers. When gaps in content are identified, the guides can be updated and published in real time for immediate improvement by all users. This is exactly the solution I was seeking. I plan to continue growing our catalog and measuring the impact on call metrics.

Pros

Minimal learning curve
Adequate formatting options
Easy inclusion of links, graphics, and videos
Useful analytics
Easy to share, publish, and edit
Fosters a more consistent customer support experience

Cons

Looking forward to ongoing improvements in metrics

Edward R.
Industry: Publishing

Reduction in calls since implementing

Reviewed on 20/06/2014

I implemented one guide on our support page to test the functionality of the product. I found the creating process to be very simple. Once done and added to our support page I monitored and gathered data over a 10 week period. I was shocked at the metrics. I could see how many views it got, how many users traversed the guide, how far they went. I have seen, on average, a 10% decrease in support calls per week since adding just the one guide. I have plans to create and add several more.

Pros

Easy to use - creating guides are very simple.
Support on the product is great - any questions about functionality are answered promptly.
Metrics are fantastic. Very insightful.

Cons

None at this time.

Industry: Real Estate

Super fast transition from paper to virtual scripting

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

Easily followed as client questions are asked, allowing for customization of the scripting process that allowed for easy changes.

Cons

There is a little bit of a lack in flexibility when a client goes out of the scripting process, it is still easy to maneuver as long as you can control the call.

John C.
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

I use this software every day, and it does just want you want.

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Pros

Reliability. Yonyx performs the same every time I need it.

Cons

On a rare occasion, my scripting will lag a little bit and I'll need to fill that 1 second gap while loading.

Response from Yonyx

Dear John

Thank you for taking the time to provide invaluable feedback. We really appreciate your support.

Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 17/06/2015

We just integrated Yonyx with Zendesk as a way to train new CS agents, and create uniformity of response. And we are looking to create user facing guides in the future to help our customers better self serve and trouble shoot their own issues.

Pros

So easy and straightforward to set up and use! Integrated beautifully with our CRM tool. Customer support through the whole process was stellar, very responsive and helpful!

Cons

Once integrated with Zendesk, it would be helpful to be able to zoom in more for any images inserted into the guides. We found that unless the image was very small initially, it was hard to see any detail in it - in Zendesk.

Response from Yonyx Inc

This has now been addressed.

Industry: Consumer Goods
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Very flexible and configurable, great support

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

Enables the business to configure their own troubleshooting guides without the need for an IT ticket every time a change is required. Integrates well with our CRM system (salesforce) to streamline the process and also SSO for sign in. Great support from the Yonyx team who always have time to help and assist with your implementation.

Cons

Provide more configuration options related to CRM integration, for example the ability to fully customise the transcript.

Industry: Computer Hardware

Wonderful for my troubleshooting needs!

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

Pros

Easy to use, clear and concise layouts. We use primarily for troubleshooting guides (internally) for our products, and it is an invaluable resource for our reps. The layout is clean and easy to read, and makes it easy to find what the rep needs quickly and easily. The multi-level layout is perfect for helping our newer reps walk through certain situations that are new to them, without our customers hearing any lack of confidence in the answers they're receiving.

Cons

So far, we have not found any reason to complain! Very much enjoy it. I do not participate in the creation of our pages, so I cannot speak to that, but as a user, I've found it perfect for our needs.

Christine B.
Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Development of a decision tree embedded in a stand alone website

Reviewed on 17/12/2015

After some searching for an appropriate software that allows one to build decision trees of any size I was very glad when I found Yonyx. Yonyx enabled me to keep an overview of the decision tree I had put together. To have such an overview is difficult to achieve as I had learned previously before coming across Yonyx. It took me a little bit of time to find my way around the software but I had the good fortune to have the brilliant support of Yonyx. At this moment we are still overcoming some technical problems before the actual launch of the website but I am sure that with Yonyx excellent support I am confident this will be done somethly and quickly.

Pros

The technical support is second to none. Sanjay Bajaj, who is my contact in the support team, is only an email away and any difficulties are solved by arranging a mutually agreeable date and time and by then talking to one another via GoToMeeting. This personal touch and the positive approach to solving any problems encountered is for me the most important feature of this product.

Cons

I am not sure if this would be possible but I think it would help if there was only one type of box in the overview view rather than a blue and a grey one.
I believe short videos on how to do and/or find certain "things" would help, especially on the functionalities "hidden" in the wheel.

Andrew D.
Industry: Telecommunications
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Incredible support from the Yonyx team, combined with easy-to-use interface and reporting

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 30/01/2018

Pros

Far and away the best part is the support I've received from a customer rep. They always make themselves available to answer any and all of my questions and share their vast wealth of knowledge. They offer best strategies and can help you tailor your experience to your business needs.

Beyond that, the tool itself is very comprehensive, it is generally very responsive and reliable.

We use it for the creation and management of internal troubleshooting guides, but the use cases are many, it's just up to your imagination!

Elizabeth H.
Industry: Internet

Changing the face of support through self-service modules

Reviewed on 11/01/2016

We started using Yonyx to replace our Q&A section and enhance our offers in our user guide. We found that the User Guide was great for instructing how something should work but was not easy to use for troubleshooting. with Yonyx self-service guides our customers can get help 24/7 for many issues. They walk through steps to diagnose and treat the problem we are having. We have started to write an internal training guide for our Customer Champions to use when researching issues as well.

Pros

Allows customers to get help 24/7
Connects to our help desk system so escalating to ticket submission is easy
Interface for building the trees is easy to use after just a bit of time orienting to it
The customer service is great!

Cons

The settings menu is a bit confusing, I always have to click around to find what I am looking for

Jared F.
Industry: Real Estate

Very easy to use, changed our business

Reviewed on 24/09/2018

Pros

Very customizable, we have over 1500 nodes and the updating and managing the content is super easy. This system enabled our call center to have consistency we never had before and allowed us to have a much more in depth script since the reps didnt have to have it all on paper.

Cons

There is a learning curve involved. I would like to have more reps that are able to manage the system but the time it takes to get someone ramped up to the point that I trust them can be prohibitive. So much is at stake that I wish there was a dummy environment that I could train people with.

Ed L.
Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Great for call center

Reviewed on 22/01/2016

We use Yonyx in our ~ 50 agent call center...great for processes and products that change quickly and often. We allow our clients author roles so they can manage the content.

Our agents use the decision trees to solve technical issues, and our clients ensure the answers are correct and consistent...especially helpful on the outlier questions.

We also use Yonyx to pre-qualify potential customers for inside vs outside sales...

Pros

Easy to setup and maintain
Reduces call times
Consistent messaging
Quality can be tracked

Cons

Price per agent is relatively high for smaller groups...

Industry: Entertainment

Great interactive guide

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

Yonyx provides a user-friendly solution to interactive, step by step guides that are perfect for technical support professionals. Agents are able to give feedback on steps in the guide if the authors need to change anything, and compliment the guides as well to let them know what is working. Support is fast and personalized.

Cons

The interface could be slightly more intuitive in some aspects, e.g. the window adding a guidance step. The toolbar seems a bit cluttered even though it is full-featured.

Erika G.
Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Rating only

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Chris M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great Software to build instant "Decision Tool"

Reviewed on 19/06/2014

When we first launched our new site www.senior65.com we learned that seniors did not want an insurance quote engine, they wanted software to help them decide what insurance is best for them. We searched for a tool to develop this and none fit the bill until we found Yonyx. Yonyx allowed us to quickly build a "wizard" that recommends the best insurance plan based on their answers. It's easy to change on the fly with no programming experience. The team has been very helpful and worked with us to increase our results.

Pros

easy to use
good analytics
mobile friendly
great service
video option

Cons

some customization (like fonts and colors) has to be requested rather than changed from the back end.

Timothy R.

yonyx review by:Tim

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

My experience has been incredible. It solves all of my issues.

Pros

It's great and easy to use. It is installed on my hard drive, and that's where I like it.

Cons

The name is hard to spell. Sometimes, I want to put a u where the first y is, and sometimes I want to put an i where the second y is.

Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Super intuitive software, but takes time to navigate

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

I have had a great experience with our account manager at Yonyx as well as taking advantage of the various training videos to help teach new authors how to use the software.

Pros

I like the user interface, it is super intuitive and visually appealing.

Cons

I have had a lot of issues with navigating new author permissions and ensuring that they don't lose access.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your support and value your feedback.

We would like to learn more about the "navigating new author permissions" issue that you have mentioned. If possible, can you reach out to our support at yonyx dot com email address with more details? We'd love to address the issue you have brought up.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10