Yonyx

Decision tree driven Interactive guides for customer service

4.7/5

Jamie T.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Yonyx review

Reviewed on 27/07/2020

Yonyx as a whole is a great script tool and is leagues above using a printed out scripting system.

Pros

For the most part, this software is an invaluable tool. There are consistent errors but familiarization with the product helps to make those errors less of a problem. I use Yonyx daily for up to 150 calls a day and its the best system I've used.

Cons

I would like to be able to submit requests about specific scripting and be able to make slight edit requests as simply as touching a button and submitting the change for a request.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Jamie

Thank you for your review below. An option to provide feedback to Authors does appear below every step in every path of the script. Perhaps you may not have noticed it?

Once again, we thank you for your valuable feedback & appreciate you taking the time to share it with us!

Belen M.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

wonderful Yonyx, save the lives of many.

Reviewed on 10/09/2021

It has saved me and my colleagues from the little notion we had of technique.

Pros

Step-by-step problem solving to reach an immediate solution to the problem.

Cons

There are times when a recurring problem is not solved by customers and technical support and there are no options to support the customer.

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

• Customer Support Software

A great tool for self service.

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

Pros

We decided to use Yonyx in our company for self-guided setup for our customers. Not only has it cut down on technical support calls, but it has also assisted our current and new technicians when assisting customers, driving down AHT. It's a great tool I would recommend anyone to use with their existing knowledge base.

Cons

Getting started can be a little daunting, but once you get in the flow of using the system everything starts to click.

• Industry: Consumer Goods

Yonyx Streamlines Self-Support

Reviewed on 30/01/2018

Pros

Yonyx provided us with an easy way to document our support team's troubleshooting steps to create and manage a self-support system to nearly-universal applause. This system has allowed us to reduce ticket volume significantly (up to 54% one month), saving both labor costs and additional workload for the existing team. With good authoring, Yonyx can become an integral part of your support system that enables expansion while reducing overhead.

Cons

Editing can be buggy or at times and tree production time estimates (as reported by Yonyx) are largely under-estimated for complicated products. However, the support and development team does a good job at handling and responding to requests, going out of their way to dig further into more challenging problems.

Dailey user at Opcity Realty

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

Less clutter on my desk since we ditched paper scripts. Also much more intuitive that it takes you to the place in the script that comes next. Much easier to navigate, absolutely love it!

Cons

Honestly Yonyx has improved the day to day work flow very much and the only recommendation I can think of is integrating Yonyx with the website we use for our company. Besides that, it's awesome to use!

My helpdesk uses Yonyx everyday

Reviewed on 25/09/2018

Pros

Yonyx is a fantastic tool for any helpdesk. Setting up workflows for step by step troubleshooting. Simple yes or no questions can guide an inexperienced agent through many issues.

Cons

It can be a bit overwhelming at first. The setup of a guide is some what cumbersome and time consuming. However once you get the hang of it, things go fairly smooth.

Reviewed on 20/05/2020

Pros

I love the easy to use software, I think that my nona could use this software!

Cons

Sometimes the script doesn't populate correctly, but that's rare, and even when it doesn't, it's easy to find where you should be.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Reviewer

Thank you for your feedback!

We appreciate hearing from you.

Smart

Reviewed on 20/09/2018

Pros

It is quick and easy to use. To think that your daily function is just a click a way instead of flipping though pages.

Cons

I really have enjoyed yonyx I wouldn’t say I have any cons to say about the product. I have yet to see major issues with it again super easy to use.

Antonia B.

Easy To Use

Reviewed on 09/05/2020

Pros

Extremely intuitive and easy to use. Able to use with little to no training.

Cons

Nothing, it is satisfactory. I have no issues

Response from Yonyx

Dear Antonia

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Easy and Effective Support Tool

Reviewed on 02/05/2014

Our system consists of a mix of software, hardware, and mobile interactions. Troubleshooting scripts can be difficult and complex to both write and communicate. Yonyx has provided a great solution for addressing our most common troubleshooting issues. In just a few hours, I was able to generate specific troubleshooting guides including graphics/videos that were appropriate for both our support staff as well as end customers. When gaps in content are identified, the guides can be updated and published in real time for immediate improvement by all users. This is exactly the solution I was seeking. I plan to continue growing our catalog and measuring the impact on call metrics.

Pros

Minimal learning curve
Adequate formatting options
Easy inclusion of links, graphics, and videos
Useful analytics
Easy to share, publish, and edit
Fosters a more consistent customer support experience

Cons

Looking forward to ongoing improvements in metrics

Edward R.
  • Industry: Publishing

Reduction in calls since implementing

Reviewed on 20/06/2014

I implemented one guide on our support page to test the functionality of the product. I found the creating process to be very simple. Once done and added to our support page I monitored and gathered data over a 10 week period. I was shocked at the metrics. I could see how many views it got, how many users traversed the guide, how far they went. I have seen, on average, a 10% decrease in support calls per week since adding just the one guide. I have plans to create and add several more.

Pros

Easy to use - creating guides are very simple.
Support on the product is great - any questions about functionality are answered promptly.
Metrics are fantastic. Very insightful.

Cons

None at this time.

Mohd zeeshan A.

• Customer Support Software

A user friendly troubleshooting tool

Reviewed on 30/08/2021

Pros

I have literally worked for the very first time on a tool that helps in building decision trees and every time the features of Yonyx have amazed me.
Starting with the variety of options available to customize nodes to its analytics reporting, every feature has been really helpful. The tool is user friendly and one can start their hands-on right after watching a couple of beginner guides. With the help of this tool, troubleshooting issues becomes easier for new agents in the company.

Cons

I can't think of a con to mention, in my use of this product I have so far haven't run into anything that could be improved.

Super fast transition from paper to virtual scripting

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

Easily followed as client questions are asked, allowing for customization of the scripting process that allowed for easy changes.

Cons

There is a little bit of a lack in flexibility when a client goes out of the scripting process, it is still easy to maneuver as long as you can control the call.

John C.

• Customer Support Software

I use this software every day, and it does just want you want.

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Pros

Reliability. Yonyx performs the same every time I need it.

Cons

On a rare occasion, my scripting will lag a little bit and I'll need to fill that 1 second gap while loading.

Response from Yonyx

Dear John

Thank you for taking the time to provide invaluable feedback. We really appreciate your support.

Kalavathy G.

Yonyx is University

Reviewed on 11/01/2021

Iam happy with this software. Great asset for all the coders and other teams

Pros

Yonyx is the good platform for all the beginners in coding and billing field, we can learn more and it will guide us and give correct solution where we lack /stuck from denials. Iam proud to be Revelian family, since i couldn't hear other companies having this great tool.
Thank you Revele.

Cons

It will show like how much time we used this software per day.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Kalavathy

Thank you for your feedback! We very much appreciate hearing from our customers.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 17/06/2015

We just integrated Yonyx with Zendesk as a way to train new CS agents, and create uniformity of response. And we are looking to create user facing guides in the future to help our customers better self serve and trouble shoot their own issues.

Pros

So easy and straightforward to set up and use! Integrated beautifully with our CRM tool. Customer support through the whole process was stellar, very responsive and helpful!

Cons

Once integrated with Zendesk, it would be helpful to be able to zoom in more for any images inserted into the guides. We found that unless the image was very small initially, it was hard to see any detail in it - in Zendesk.

Response from Yonyx Inc

This has now been addressed.

• Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Used for 1-5 months

Very flexible and configurable, great support

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

Enables the business to configure their own troubleshooting guides without the need for an IT ticket every time a change is required. Integrates well with our CRM system (salesforce) to streamline the process and also SSO for sign in. Great support from the Yonyx team who always have time to help and assist with your implementation.

Cons

Provide more configuration options related to CRM integration, for example the ability to fully customise the transcript.

Jaisen B.

review

Reviewed on 27/07/2021

Pros

Nothing, it is just an extra step in logging my phone call outcome. Pointless.

Cons

Having to do it. No need what so ever, its an extra step in logging my phone call outcome. Pointless.

Maria C.

Easy to navigate

Reviewed on 28/10/2021

Overall good

Pros

Easy to learn. Very organized and self explanatory, customer service is good as well

Cons

System problems it will sometimes not be available

Eric M.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

As a software developer

Reviewed on 19/08/2019

I have been developing with Yonyx for a couple of weeks now. I very much enjoy working with these APIs and the platform in general. The user interface for designing decisions trees is extremely easy to use and teach to others. The API documentation is very good too, I have worked with many companies that charge even more for their software integrations, but have terrible documentation or support when it comes to implementation. So far with Yonyx, everything has worked as we expected it to, and the resources provided to integrate from start to finish are very complete and easy to work through. I would definitely recommend to others looking for some sort of decision tree solution, with support for completely custom integrations.

Pros

Great API Documentation
Very Easy To Use
Very Easy To Train on
Great Functionality

Cons

The online dashboard
Some of the training videos could use some refinement

Zingtree

Reasons for Switching to Yonyx

The quality of the available APIs for custom integrations.
Ken V.

Unbeatable Employee Guidance

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

I have been happily working with Yonyx since 2015. I use Yonyx daily to create guidance for our help desk agents and field technicians as they work to restore connectivity and service to our customers. Their product and team are the best.

Pros

I love Yonyx overall. Their team is what I like the most. They are very helpful and receptive. Very capable people and knowledgeable.

Cons

The new navigation was a bit of a challenge for me, however getting used to the new interface it is no longer a problem. I feel it will be a benefit to everyone.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Ken

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your support.

Oscar M.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

AMAZING SOFTWARE!

Reviewed on 27/07/2021

Pros

That helps me to save time, I am more efficient using the troubleshooting tree during difficult calls.

Customers are more happy at the end as I can provide faster solutions.

the team behind the software always take actions on the suggestions really fast, so the improvement is exponential.

Cons

The esthetic of the software should improve, also is needed some shortcuts for some core information, so you can find faster the information.

Jeremy O.

Yay for Yonyx!

Reviewed on 15/07/2021

Over all experience is great and it allows my reps to get the job done efficiently

Pros

Integration was an ease, daily use is great with little to no down time.

Cons

sometimes buggy and you'll need to refresh throughout the day

Joseph G.
  • Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

Yonyx is Crucial!

Reviewed on 15/07/2021

Pros

Its impactful and dynamic layout keeps employees engaged and keeps our data organized!

Cons

Loading times will always be improved! Otherwise it is hard to find a chink in the armor!

Eythan S.

Perfect Troubleshooting Tool

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

Yonyx makes it so I rarely have to think when troubleshooting customer issues. Take any common issue you have to fix with your customers, lay out all the steps to investigate / fix the issue in order, and then just follow them like a "choose your own adventure" book. I use it every single day, even with troubleshooting that I've done hundreds of times, because Yonyx will remind me to check the things that I can forget. Yonyx has never been down in the year that I've used it, never given me login issues, it's never disappointed me.

Cons

I literally can't think of a bad thing to say, in my use of this product I have never run into anything that I could improve or that I would change.