Yonyx

Decision tree driven Interactive guides for customer service

4.8 /5 (105 reviews) Write a Review!

Lisa Q.

I like Yonyx

Reviewed on 04/06/2020

Easy to use and makes my job easy.

Pros

It is very easy to navigate Yonyx. It helps me assist consumers on a daily basis with ease.

Cons

I have had no problems with the software. Therefore, I do not have any changes to make

Response from Yonyx

Dear Lisa

Thank you very much for your feedback!

We appreciate hearing from you.

Great Product backed by Great Support

Reviewed on 13/09/2016

We have been one of the early adopters of Yonyx and It has come a long way since. We use this for our customer facing Knowledge needs creating Yonnices for targetted use cases for Upgrade planners, New feature and release enablements and troubleshooting complex issues, where traditional kKB articles do not add value. The beauty of Yonyx is that you can plug-in a video or a screen-shot or reference an existing document at any stage of the guide and make it very interactive

Pros

Great Support
Continuous enhancements over years based on customer feedback.
Easy Integration with CRM system for seamless channel escalation
Ease and use and Interactive
Great value for money

Cons

It could be a bit time consuming to create a Yonyx guide based on the complexity of the Issue.
The admin console could be a bit more user-friendly.

Brooklyn O.

Multipurpose Tool

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

My experience with Yonyx has been great. It allows call centers to provide versatility in scripting.

Pros

The versatility of this software is one of the most appealing features, as well as it's ease of use.

Cons

Once in a blue moon we might experience connection issues within Yonyx where you can get a frozen screen. This is usually fixed by closing and reopening.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Brooklyn

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate your support!

Darin W.

Yonyx Integrated with Zendesk

Reviewed on 08/05/2020

Excellent product and customer service both before and after the sale. Monthly usage report sent out automatically to show you details of how your product is being used by customers.

Pros

Very easy to implement, and support provided for any assistance needed is excellent.
The vendor provides very detailed training videos that demonstrate all steps.

Cons

None, product is exactly as advertised and the company gladly provides detailed samples and will connect you with other customers for tips and assistance where appropriate.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Darin

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your support.

Daniyal F.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for providing consistent omni-channel customer experience

Reviewed on 30/01/2018

Pros

- consistent message across different channels
- ensures agent wise process adherence
- ensures first contact resolution
- great for a knowledge base

Cons

- improvements can be made on the development portal to drag and drop nodes to make it agile to develop

Laseante C.

• Customer Support Software

We use yonyx to preform a consumer experience using a consumer script that is provided by...

Reviewed on 22/09/2018

Pros

The system is very smooth and allows for all coordinators be fast and accurate, It also allows for data to be collect is a main stream flow which is easy and simple to transcribe, The great point about yonyx is that it is a very interactive system for our employees.

Cons

I would have to say that i haven't seen any cons with this program, It is very user friendly to everyone .

Brooklyn O.

• Customer Support Software

Yonix has made scripting a breeze

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

No longer must you read scripts from a page or flip through looking for specific phrases. It fits on the side of the page and allows for quick and easy navigation.

Cons

Yonix occasionally has a few bugs, but after being reported, with just a quick click of a button, they are fixed within the business day.

• Industry: Automotive

Yonyx helps collect all the data for our company to use

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

Yonyx is super easy to use! My company makes a lot of data driven decisions in order for our success and time we spend here to be maximized. Our Data Scientists pulls data that is recorded on Yonyx to create reports that help determine what changes need to be made in our process for referral management. When I was being trained how to use it, it was very straight forward since every script we use can be categorized with ease.

Cons

I can't think of anything at this moment. There's only been a handle of times where Yonyx "made errors" and our scripts wouldn't generate, but that is expected with technology.

Mariah C.

Shortened Time On Phone

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

It's' easy to use. It displays the scripting we need when speaking with a consumer. Admins can also add a variety of responses according to the specific scenario. There's something great about having the script you need, when you need it. It would be great if it could be integrated with our in-house product so that whatever we choose on Yonix auto-populates on our product's window.

Cons

Navigating it. When there are too many scripts, finding the script you need quickly can be a hassle. A search bar would be beneficial.

Gabriel L.

Hands on experience with Yonyx

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

It's reliable, easy to use, and always know exactly what information to give to our customers. We have a floor of over 400 employees, and its there for our support. Opcity is open 7 days a week, from 7am- 11pm, and Yonex is there to guide us through the day every day.

Cons

Really don't have any cons that i can think of at the movement. There might be some room for impairment, but nothing i can think of at the moment.

Frédéric L.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Great system to support our call-center agent and can be easily available for our customer

Reviewed on 21/09/2018

Pros

Easy to create guide with video, photos, link...
Easy to implement as stand alone solution
Good support from the team to implement in Sales Force environment
Available in Multi-Language for the same guide

Cons

Only available in English for the administrator role but guides are in Multi-language for end user.
No data center in Europe so far.

• Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Good choice for tech support

Reviewed on 10/06/2014

Great choice for easy-to-use tech support. I created an expansive yonyx guide to help my co-workers with more complex technological issues, and hope to eventually publish it for customers' use as well. Fairly easy to set up, and even easier to use, it provided a way to streamline a lot of more advanced tech knowledge into a simple flowchart. Yonyx could improve by adding copy/paste options for whole steps, rather than just the answers. Very satisfied, and customer service is extremely helpful and attentive as well. Overall, very happy with the service and plan on using more in the future!

Pros

simple, streamlined, user-friendly, great customer service

Cons

could use a little bit of improvement on the development side

Krystal D.

Using the script

Reviewed on 14/12/2020

Pros

All of the break downs of different conversations allow easier flow for work

Cons

The way certain scripts are organized make it a little difficult finding things quickly if not studied before hand

Response from Yonyx

Dear Krystal

Thank you for your feedback! We very much appreciate hearing from our customers.

Brendan H.

Best Company System

Reviewed on 05/10/2020

Pros

The flow of the scripts and how dynamic they react to inputs is something not seen too often in other call management systems.

Cons

The lack of accessibility features could deter some users.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Brendan

Robert P.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

Training With Yonyx

Reviewed on 19/09/2018

Pros

I love how user friendly Yonyx is. Currently we use Yonyx as a troubleshooting tool for our font line staff to use when assisting our clients.

Cons

Nothing we can think of at the moment, we have been very impressed with the consistency of the experience and overall reliability.

Amy G.

• Customer Support Software

Enables smooth consistent messaging.

Reviewed on 22/10/2018

I rely on Yonyx every day, every day. I couldn't imagine conducting my calls without it!

Pros

Yonyx makes navigating call scripts simple. I love how it integrates messaging with our customer database.

Cons

Some aspects of the script, such as rebuttals, take several clicks to access and return from.

Lonnie L.

Extremely Pleased!

Reviewed on 11/02/2019

Absolutely Amazing! Makes my day so much more positive, efficient & stress free!

Pros

I Absolutely LOVE how easy it is to navigate & utilize Yonyx!

Cons

There is nothing I don't find Pleasing about this software! I only wish I could have been introduced to this software sooner!

Rafael R.

Multiply your customer reach

Reviewed on 07/04/2017

Pros

Ease of use - we love the simplicity. Second, the Yonyx DNA for the decision trees; it gives both an immense potential to the design and to the reach and coverage it offers. We started by deplying it as a troubleshooting solution and it easily progressed to a far more reach: it's becoming THE guide for our products and teams. Even for their workflows!

Cons

Practically nothing! Except for the fact that it doesn't allow to insert videos (must be embedded from third-party) or entire documents as appendixes (must use 'third-parties-web-based-boxes'). But those aren't even real bummers!

Bruce C.

Daily User

Reviewed on 01/07/2019

Pros

Yonyx is a wonderful tool for managing customer calls, scripts and outcomes.

Cons

Rebuttal navigation is a bit cumbersome requiring multiple clicks to return to the point of divergence

Jonathan R.

Yonyx review

Reviewed on 06/05/2019

So far i love the way it works but if it was a little more easy to find things in it will be a +5 stars.

Pros

How easy it is that everything pops up for you.

Cons

complicated it is to navigate needs a search tool.

Ameeyah W.

Realiable

Reviewed on 15/07/2019

Pros

It's very reliable and easy to navigate. It really helps in a time of need.

Cons

It can sometimes be slow to catch up with our system but majority of the time its perfect.

Jody R.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Great

Reviewed on 02/11/2020

Pros

I like it all. Works great. Easy to use.

Cons

Everything works great. I have no issues at all.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Jody

Holly R.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Christine B.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

• Customer Support Software

Development of a decision tree embedded in a stand alone website

Reviewed on 17/12/2015

After some searching for an appropriate software that allows one to build decision trees of any size I was very glad when I found Yonyx. Yonyx enabled me to keep an overview of the decision tree I had put together. To have such an overview is difficult to achieve as I had learned previously before coming across Yonyx. It took me a little bit of time to find my way around the software but I had the good fortune to have the brilliant support of Yonyx. At this moment we are still overcoming some technical problems before the actual launch of the website but I am sure that with Yonyx excellent support I am confident this will be done somethly and quickly.

Pros

The technical support is second to none. Sanjay Bajaj, who is my contact in the support team, is only an email away and any difficulties are solved by arranging a mutually agreeable date and time and by then talking to one another via GoToMeeting. This personal touch and the positive approach to solving any problems encountered is for me the most important feature of this product.

Cons

I am not sure if this would be possible but I think it would help if there was only one type of box in the overview view rather than a blue and a grey one.
I believe short videos on how to do and/or find certain "things" would help, especially on the functionalities "hidden" in the wheel.

Timothy R.

yonyx review by:Tim

Reviewed on 19/10/2020

My experience has been incredible. It solves all of my issues.

Pros

It's great and easy to use. It is installed on my hard drive, and that's where I like it.

Cons

The name is hard to spell. Sometimes, I want to put a u where the first y is, and sometimes I want to put an i where the second y is.

Response from Yonyx

Dear Tim