Attendify

Event Apps that Engage & Delight

4.7 /5 (130 reviews) Write a Review!
4.6
4.3
Kyle S.
Industry: Government Administration
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

YESS! Attendify App

Reviewed on 02/08/2016

I worked with Attendify on developing an event app for the Yale Environmental Sustainability Summit (YESS) during the fall of 2015. It was a three day conference that took place across campus with high profile speakers and a somewhat dynamic schedule (lots of breakout sessions and panels). The app was a huge success and I received several comments regarding its usefulness. The features I used predominantly was the schedule which had bios of speakers and panelists and also allowed me to enter hyperlinks to our livestream webpage of the speakers and panels. This was great because it allowed people to go back and link to recorded sessions that they missed through the app even after the conference. The map feature is very handy to highlight and provide info about different locations and you can also upload pdf maps of the interior of buildings for example. I would say the only part of the app I didn't use anywhere near its capability was the social platform. It seemed more likely to me that people would utilize twitter handles and Facebook groups rather than add an additional social networking platform devoted specifically to the event, however, had I promoted it more actively it may have been better utilized.

Pros

-Responsiveness of the Attendify staff via the chat window. They answered any questions I had pretty much instantly at any time of day. This was huge.

-Features. I feel like I was limited more by my capacity to work on the app than the features that the app provided.

-Ease of use. I am not a "tech" person but this platform is extremely easy to manage and actually kind of fun to use.

Cons

-Attendify staff encouraged me to password protect the app but I wish I hadn't. Not a huge deal.

Martin M.

Attendify Over Several Years

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

Attendify helps us reach audiences that typically do not engage with our Society. In the past, many of our shows have been limited to strictly our members even though the event was free to the public. With Attendify, we have a message to share with tech-savvy users who might otherwise ignore us.

The app makes it easy to share show details even with people who cannot attend the event locally. By encouraging attendees to share experiences through the app, we spread the show experience around.

Our experience from investigation to set-up to implementation has been excellent. The Attendify team has been responsive, knowledgeable and very professional. We will certainly use this tool again.

Pros

- Ease of adding and updating content
- Speed of updates being available
- Ability to incorporate external content with WebViews
- Notifications tool make last-minute changes easy to communicate
- Excel uploads from templates make large updates efficient
- There are more tools than we needed, so next year's use will be expanded and more engaging

Cons

- Requires the Attendify shell app - more of a problem created by Apple and Android but still a bit of a frustration for us and our users.
- Image dimension requirements are hard rules - no option to upload larger image and crop or smaller image to expand. When it says 180x120, you MUST upload an image at those exact dimensions.
- Some areas and headers I would like to change (color, background image, etc) are fixed and cannot be modified.

Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Social Abitily Plus For Attending Business Functions and Confrences

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 26/12/2018

Over all we have had a lot of success using Attendify. In the handfull of times using the event app development software out events have sold old, we have had more people show up to our events and have had more time to plan and organize the actual events than worry about how we were going to promote, sell and other wise get the word out about the events all because of Attendify helping develope our event apps and keeping people informed and intouch with each other.

Pros

I love how Attendify makes it quick, simple and easy for everyone to create affordable events, apps in just a matter of mins to few hours. They also make it affordable and trustworthy so that people can engage with people that maybe attending and get their feedback and communicate with those who will be sharing in the fun and excitment of the upcoming events around them. It is very easy to use and if you have any question about how to use or develope your event app the customer service staff is always there to help via the chat window provided or through email if you are in a hurry. I was able to get our weeknd confrence set up on a monday and everyone was able to see and get started by the following weekend for the confrence which was held the first weekend of the following month.

Cons

I dont really have much to complain about, we have only used a handful of times and other than one incodent where the program crashed in the middle of setting everything up and developing our event , which we were able to get help with right away. There is nothing to really complain about.

Response from Attendify

Thanks for the feedback! We're so thrilled to hear you found Attendify easy to use and that it allowed you and your team to focus your efforts on other important aspects of your event. Please reach out to our support team or your dedicated success manager if you ever have questions or need assistance with the setup process. We look forward to partnering with you on future events :D

Matt internship P.

Great App for the Money!

Reviewed on 24/09/2019

I really enjoyed using this app and creating something really cool utilizing the pre-built templates and customizing it for my event. For me, I consider this the best entry-level event app, if your on the line as to whether or not to use an app, try this one first and then you can always look into what others offer.

Pros

This app is the best price I've come across through numerous demos with competitors. It works about the same, is easy to set up and use. Can't go wrong here, depending on your needs.

Cons

Because the cost is low, you can't expect to have ALL the features that the other apps offer. You do get all your basic features and everything you would need to share details of your event, but as your needs grow I feel you eventually grow out of this app and pay more for another one with extras.

Response from Attendify

Thanks so much for your positive review, Matt! We really appreciate the feedback, and would love to learn what features you feel are still needed, for the app to provide the most value for you. Please reach out to us at any time!

Emanuela C.
Industry: Computer Software

Great App for corporate events, not expensive

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 13/09/2017
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

The App is easy to use from the backoffice point of view and also for the attendees. I used it as App for all our corporate events (multi-event app) and I received very positive feedback from users. The cost is not expensive compared to the other Apps available on the market. Best features are:
- 1 app for all events
- ability to restrict events with a password or using the attendee list
- activity stream to engage attendees with photos, posts and adverting messages
- detailed agenda with multi tracks on multi days. Users can build their on agenda setting alerts to remember sessions to attend.
- interactive map of my venues
- push messages to send alert to all attendees
- private messages between attendees so ensure networking
- APIs to integrate the agenda built on attendify with my events
- native App for iOS and android and webapp for all the other devices
- good customer support

Cons

I don't see any negative point. I think It is only missing a tool to manage one-on-one meeting between attendees and speakers.

Nancy W.

Very simple to use!

Reviewed on 08/10/2018

I have used the app for a event and now the registration for a event. For a non profit events, it was a great experience for our first time. We definitely will use again.

Pros

Very easy to set up and update. Participants found it easy to use.

Cons

More reporting options. Use of a database function would be great added feature.

Response from Attendify

Hi Nancy, thanks for the positive feedback! It's awesome to hear that you've had great experiences with both our event app and registration products. If you'd like to reach out to our support team we'd love to help you maximize the use of the reporting options we currently have, and we'd be happy to submit any feedback to our developers on how we could improve it. Looking forward to partnering with you on future events!

Ellen H.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Best app around

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 19/11/2019

Our conference goes to different locations every year so having the interactive map feature is great to help our attendees find their way around. Plus super easy to look up a speaker or get in touch with them following a session. Just trying out the lead retrieval for the first time this year.

Pros

It is super easy to build your app and customize it. Plus the support is always right there if you need them. The interactive maps are awesome.

Cons

Remember to click "save" before you exit - no autosave feature so if you're moving too quickly and don't hit save you lose what you just added. More of an operator error than anything to do with the software, but that's the only negative I've got.

Response from Attendify

Thanks so much for this awesome 5-star review, Ellen :D We're thrilled to hear you've gotten such value out of our app! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to make your experience even better! All the best!

Industry: Building Materials
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Attendify Increased our Attendee Engagement and Enjoyment of our Sales Meeting

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 04/09/2018

Pros

I really like the "push notifications" feature. We are able to inform attendees on-the-fly of any changes to the schedule or anything we want in seconds.

Cons

I wish as administrator of our meeting I could make edits on my iPhone app rather than having to log into Attendify on my computer. They said they are working on this feature.

Response from Attendify

Thanks so much for the review! We're thrilled to hear that our app helped boost your attendee engagement, it's aalways awesome to hear the specific value we added to our customers' events! We also appreciate your feedback regarding the need to make edits via mobile device - we will be sure to let you know when we have a mobile solution for admin functions - stay tuned :)

Heather B.
Industry: Insurance

User-Friendly Event App for Annual Conferences

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

Pros

Attendify is easy to use and format. It looks very professional, and the Attendify staff is responsive and easy to work with. We have been using Attendify for 3 years now and have 2 annual conferences. Very happy with where we are.

Cons

Some of the export functionality regarding data analytics could be improved, and certain features require an extra charge (like a "social wall"). The software may not work well for every group/company/event, but is well worth its place as a contender.

David B.

Great Product, Unbeatable Price, and Positive Feedback from the Attendees / End Users

Reviewed on 07/07/2014

I have been working with Attendify for some time now and have gotten very comfortable with the management side of things. The real benefit comes when an attendee loves how easy it is for them to just download the app and use it. It's very intuitive and easy to navigate. Since their app is pretty much a white label, many sections give you a nice toolbar to adjust your text how you need it along with being able to hyperlink anywhere. The build team at Attendify is amazing. They can build an app out in just a matter of days and you have your live app ready to use. Don't worry if you have a question or problem either. The tech side for Attendify are there for you and will work hard to fix any errors that may happen with either Android or iOS. Of course price is always a concern. You will not find a better price for what you get with Attendify. The ability to customize your images along with the sections makes this app very flexible to your needs and then the ability to change your app's content once it has been coded makes it easy to add/delete last minute changes without incurring any additional cost to do so. Love the work they do. Keep up the good work !!

Industry: Renewables & Environment

Great App for Conferences

Reviewed on 27/08/2018

Attendify is super easy to use and the customer service is top notch. We have used them for the last five years and plan to continue using them.

Pros

I like the ease of use. Uploading and downloading schedule and speakers is super easy.

Cons

We are a nonprofit association. Many of our attendees are also speakers. It would be nice if their personal profile and speaker profile could be connected.

Barbara C.
Company size: Self Employed

Great Functionality for Small Non Profits

Reviewed on 27/08/2018

Excellent! Our stakeholders use it to engage with each other .which was our main goal!

Pros

Ease of use, excellent customer support

Cons

Some photos do not appear in an easy to see form on iPhones.

Kenneth J.

The Missing Puzzle Piece To Successful Events!

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 21/10/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Throwing a successful event is such a stressful experience from start to finish. We've found that even after throwing an event, we still are unable to connect with all our attendees and get a feel for everyone's experience. With Attendify we were able to accomplish just that!

Cons

We made the mistake of waiting on making the decision to implement Attendify until shortly before a large event. I wish we started for our previous ones with the success we've been able to create post event, which is the reason for throwing events in the first place!

Margaret C.
Industry: Banking
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Annual conferences

Reviewed on 24/08/2018

The software has been very easy to use. The support has been great. The only recommendation would be to add more report capabilities.

Pros

Ease of use and great customer support. Immediate upates

Cons

inability to message more than one person at the same time like a group chat

Beth C.
Industry: Legal Services

Event App

Reviewed on 25/08/2018

Pros

Ease of use; cost effective. Keeps all of our event apps together.

Cons

Not able to customize as much as we'd like. Better polling/surveying capabilities would be nice.

Azamir G.
Industry: Events Services

Attendify- Here's What I think!

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 06/09/2018

Pros

I appreciated that the software is user friendly.

Cons

I wish there were more ways to customize the app.

Response from Attendify

We appreciate the feedback, Azamir! We aim to make our platform as customizable as possible, while preserving simplicity and ease of use. We welcome you to get in touch with our support team directly to provide any specifics around how we could improve on these efforts. All the best!

Julia B.

Attendify

Reviewed on 27/08/2018

Pros

I liked how interactive it was. The conference participants really liked it.

Cons

Nothing that I can come up with at this time.

Industry: Law Practice

Great Event Organizer

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 09/10/2018

Pros

Loved the capability of custom branding our event. Installation is easy. Maneuvering through the event is great. Ability to send out last minute updates to the schedule is invaluable.

Cons

Cost is an issue. Very expensive so smaller conferences will have issues cost justifying. Need a better pricing structure.

Response from Attendify

Thanks for the review, we're glad you found our platform easy to use and implement! We've noted your concern around cost, and while it can be a huge factor in your decision-making, we feel the value the platform can bring to your event is well worth the initial investment. We hope we'll get the chance to partner with you again in the future!

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Stephanie S.
Industry: Accounting
Company size: 10,000+ Employees

Great App with Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 07/07/2017

Great venue to get information to our clients, ease of updating the app, ease of navigation of the app for our participants

Pros

Attendify makes it very easy to create and publish an app. Our app is being used for a four part event and using the multi event platform keeps our attendees up to date for each session. Having an interactive map and the capability to have all of the information on our speakers and further reading links on one app has been great. This cuts down having to send multiple emails each time new content is available. Having the app also cut down having to print materials since participants could view the information electronically in advance.

Mike D.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Conferencing Amplified

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 08/12/2019

Attendify is making conference attendance easy and more collaborative.

Pros

I like most that this software helps me keep track of all conference details without any physical papers. It makes collecting handouts from presenters easy to manage.

Cons

There is nothing that I have not liked about this software so far. If I had to be picky, I guess I could say that it sorts lists of names by first name rather than last name, and I happen to prefer searching by last name.

Response from Attendify

Thanks so much for your 5-star review, Mike! It's great to hear that our product has been able to meet your event management needs. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do to help, and we hope to partner with you on many events to come!

Adam Y.

An 'appy customer (sorry, couldn't resist)

Reviewed on 07/07/2014

Our decision to use Attendify for our client's next event was based primarily on the features and ease of use of both the Attendify App itself and the back end content management interface. The setup process was very straightforward and our Social App proved a great success with our clients' delegates who particularly enjoyed the search functionality within the App as well as the social timeline. The back end content management allowed our client to make live updates to the App during the event as well as share important updates with all delegates via the social timeline. All in all a well conceived and powerful tool that we'll be happy to use again.

Renee W.

Very Satisfied Consumer

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 20/03/2017

We had a wonderful experience incorporating this app as an additional feature at our conference. We offered a prize to the top two users which encouraged even more engagement. Attendees posted comments and photos throughout the day that captured individualized experiences. I absolutely loved how easy it was to manage the app. The fact that changes were immediately reflected on both the app and website was invaluable. I've already recommended it to another organization that is using it for an event this week. We'll definitely use it for our next annual event.

Pros

Ease of use; features, customer service

Cons

I think the presentation of the main menu could be improved -perhaps color or icons

Keelin M.

Attendify Review

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 30/08/2018

Pros

Ease of use for populating information in the "back-end"

Cons

Missing features such as transfer of info from one app event to another.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Laura P.

GCCA AOC App Review

Reviewed on 11/08/2014

Enjoyed using the Attendify app at our recent event. Members mostly used the schedule section. We had poor internet in our meeting space, so I believe that impacted some user experience.

Veronica S.
Industry: Construction

The App provided a great tool for our Business Conference, and we received many compliments.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 17/08/2017

Pros

I enjoyed the customization and the ease of use, as well as the way it was set up on the administration side. It was very straight forward.

Cons

That there were some missing options that I would have enjoyed on the app. Such as the ability to include links in push notifications, or pictures.