mailparser.io

Extract data from e-mails. Automate your business.

4.9 /5 (32 reviews) Write a Review!
4.7
Matt R.
Industry: Hospitality

Easy to use tool that provides a lot of value for lead parsing

Reviewed on 11/07/2018

Extract information from multiple lead channels to push into our CRM.

Pros

Mailparser is really easy to use if you understand basic logic. It seems like any rule I thought of I could apply to parse out the info I needed. We use this for multiple lead channels and have been able to find rules that fit all of them. I highly recommend giving this a try if you find yourself needing to extract information from email.

Cons

Loading between different inboxes and pages within the inbox can take a bit. Also, there's one bug with the logic that allows you to prevent emails from hitting your inbox. If this was fixed we could eliminate a lot more junk leads.

Response from DAUSINGER DIGITAL EURL

Hi Matt, and thank you for your review. We are glad to hear that you are enjoying our email parser software.

We've also noted your advanced filtering request to our dev team "for future consideration" in our ongoing feature upgrade sprints. Please reach out if you ever need anything.

Rolando M.
Industry: Real Estate
Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

Invaluable in Marketing tech stack

Reviewed on 09/06/2020

This is an invaluable product for digital marketers looking to create structured data out of emailed content. It can sit in an automation stack and help to pass data between systems. I've used this to get out a number of tight spots and make my life easier to automating data flow into reports, or triggering marketing experiences off of emails coming in from publishing platforms or back out to CRM.

Pros

Very easy to use for simple tasks, you can be up and running parsing structured data and sending to an endpoint via webhook in minutes.

Cons

It feels a little too simple at first, and it might take a little learning curve if you want to do something really complicated.

Eli R.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Loved it. Couldn't recommend more.

Reviewed on 12/12/2018

Pros

Ease of use. After getting to know how it worked, we could so easily manage the processes on the platform.

Cons

The very few times we detected it went down (5-8 times in two years), there was no notification to us as users and e-mails were lost forever.

Response from SureSwift Capital

Thanks for the constructive criticism, Eli! This year we implemented extensive logging of your emails so they can be tracked from end-to-end inside of our app, along with other back-end improvements that address your concerns. We will be even more consistent for you in 2019!

Rosemary W.

I LOVE mailparser.io

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 19/08/2019

Savings of hundreds of hours of manual data entry.

Pros

It has saved me many hours of work pulling information from the form fills our website generates. I used to create spreadsheets of leads that came in, typing in First Name, Last Name, Company, Email, and so on. Now that information is pulled instantly into a spreadsheet for me. I set up our account and use it ... everything was super easy to do. In fact, the preliminary work was done automatically with mailparser.io ... I just made some minor adjustments. I highly recommend this software!

Cons

There is nothing that I found to be negative.

Gary J.
Industry: Publishing

Very versatile

Reviewed on 21/12/2018

Easy to use, cool functionality and great support

Pros

This parser is feature rich and addressed some very complex parsing needs I had with simplicity. It's connectivity to Zapier just further extends the use cases this excellent tool can deliver on.

Cons

Nothing. After spending time learning it there were no issues.

Response from SureSwift Capital

Thanks so much for your review Gary! Let us know if you ever need help setting up a new use-case at [email protected] :)

Morgan j. D.

Makes menial tasks near instant.

Reviewed on 23/03/2017

Pros

Little bit of a learning curve, but once you figure out how to do the basics the more advanced stuff comes easy.

Cons

I wish they had a live chat support... Literally the only thing this product needs to be perfect. Sometimes waiting 24 hours for an email is taxing.

Andrea A.

Concrete problem solver

Reviewed on 21/09/2018

I’ve used it solely for creating a database from signup emails. In that context the tool is intuitive and easy to use. And for me more importantly it addresses a real issue. I have saved at least 10 hours per month by using mailparser!

Pros

Cons

I have not encounter shortcomings with the platform

Response from SureSwift Capital

Hi Andrea.

Thanks for leaving feedback on Mailparser. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future.

When Zapier's Parser is not good enough

Reviewed on 10/07/2018

Pros

If you have emails with varying structure and content and still need the same parser - then MailParser can most likely do the job for you.

Cons

It is a bit difficult to learn, and it does takes some practice enough to really master MailParser. Their in-app guidance has potential to improve.

Robert R.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

The dawn of citizen development is here, thanks to forward thinkers like Mailparser

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

So far, our experience with mailparser is outstanding. Highly recommended.

Pros

Cloud computing is as complicated as the old server room. But the integration technologies are not. If you can write a formula in Excel, you can 'develop' business process workflows.

We bypass EDI (granted, inbounds) by using Mailparser to well, parse emails into records that can be sent into our NetSuite account.

We process a few thousand a month. Best part - I've now got a rock solid audit trail too.

Cons

Honestly, it's too easy to start using, so I didn't pick up some parser concepts the first time thru. But that's not really a con:) To date, we haven't needed to do anything that mailparser could not do. We've even pinged their support team, who are great and super responsive. (and they are good teachers!)

Scott C.

Excellent product. The time saved is more than worth the price. Highly Recommended.

Reviewed on 30/05/2018

time saving so i didn't have to do my own data entry

Pros

Once set up the time saved was great. After watching a video to see how to do the set up it was fairly easy to do, and when I did have a question staff got back to me within the hour.

Cons

Its a little wonky to set up at first, but once you understand what you are doing it is fairly easy.

Response from DAUSINGER DIGITAL EURL

Thanks for your review Scott. We really appreciate your feedback. Loving that you are seeing a great ROI with our email parser software. The increased accuracy of data input is also a huge benefit we hope you are experiencing!

Our Dev team is currently working on the on-boarding process to make your first moments with our platform more clear and intuitive. We really value your input on this topic.

Joel H.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Where Automation Magic Starts

Reviewed on 21/09/2018

I have used it in Zaps to automate lead data entry, solicit customer reviews, and more. I can achieve these automations much more affordably with Mailparser.io than I can with competing single purpose solutions.

Pros

It is the most capable mail parser available. When paired with a service like Zapier it facilitates all kinds of interesting automation.

Cons

While overall it is easy-to-use, it can be a bit complicated to noodle through the best logic to apply to get the final result you desire. I have found their support team to be helpful and responsive when I run into questions though.

Response from SureSwift Capital

Hi Joel!

Thank you for taking a few minutes to share your thoughts on Mailparser. Great to hear that you are coupling our product with Zapier. That is a very popular path for clients.

Microsoft Flow is another integration platform that users are taking advantage of too.

Please let us know if we can be of any help.

Kendall K.

Mailparser Rocks!

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

We have many different business problems that we solve with Mailparser. Overall the company is great to work with and produces quality upgrades (ie. it doesn't break when they release new features!).

Pros

Easy to use, easy to map fields, very scalable too! Love that it integrates with connectors in our software. Allows us to keep API keys private where we need mass people to submit structured data into a database. Super great product and just as good customer service.

Cons

I can't think of anything we don't like.

Response from SureSwift Capital

Thanks a lot for your review Kendall, we're thrilled to be a cog in your business. If you eventually do think of something you don't like please let us know so we can fix it!

Brandon M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Powerful Solution - Eliminated Huge Costs

Reviewed on 10/12/2019

Love it, it allows me to transfer crucial data to multiple points all at the Zap of Zapier, smooth integration and just really happy they have great support. They sent an email asking what I thought, and I told them how impressed. Didn't expect a reply, but I did get a response thanking me for taking the time to give them feedback. It was also a quick reply too, and that was appreciated. I know they are on it for when or if I may need support in the future.

Pros

It works exactly as I need it to with absolutely no data loss over the transfer. At the same time it has helped reduce the cost of having to manually input data or change the way a few services were working. I was actually able to find this tool and save $500-$1000 a month in Virtual Assistant Charges I was looking to have to increase. It creates a secure transfer of data into our systems and is very easy to work with. Happy to pay $29.00 a month over the extra mentioned.

Cons

Nothing I can find at the moment. It is a SAAS that does exactly what you need it to do in multiple fashions, and I have not had an instance of it breaking so I just love that it works.

Rabin L.
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

Such effective, friendly and easy to use, I really enjoy using it!

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 21/08/2018

Instead of typing manually thousand of invoices, from suppliers that don't have the option to build a simple interface with our system, I used Mailparser, this way and save work time and improve the accuracy.

Pros

Although Mailparser has lots of options which helped me to achieve exactly what I need, it was very simple and easy to work with it. The option to parse text from attachments and from the email's text, and merge them together is very useful.

Cons

Their support is great, but live chat or phone support would be excellent (instead of waiting for an email).

Response from DAUSINGER DIGITAL EURL

Thank you for your feedback Rabin! We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional product & support. Our team actively discusses chat and phone support as future options, we appreciate you sharing this perspective. Thank you again for sharing your thoughts on our email parsing platform. :)

Kevin A.
Industry: Internet
Company size: Self Employed

Amazing for Automated Marketing Workflows

Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Pros

I like that the software does exactly what it's supposed to. It's not the flashiest interface in the world, but it has everything necessary to get the job done (automating inbound data / leads).

Cons

Pricing. I feel like the packages are too spread out in terms of value recieved, whereas if they had a few more price points they would probably have more customers.

Response from SureSwift Capital

We really appreciate your feedback, Kevin! We're planning on releasing a new pricing plan this week, and have a lot of exciting prospects mapped out for 2019. Watch this space!

Christoph K.

Great and easy software

Reviewed on 20/01/2020

It's been a great tool for us with good value for money.

Pros

It's super easy to set up, and it does exactly what you want it to do. The parsing process is a great step-by-step model that gets out really all the data you want from any email.

Cons

There's really nothing we didn't like about the software.

Måns T.
Company size: Self Employed

Super mailparsing

Reviewed on 16/10/2018

I can automate more or less anything that comes to my inbox with mailparser.io :-)
Perfect for any online business or company that is looking to automate their processes.

Pros

I love the ease and the logic in the user interface. I can parse and transform anything in the mail, including attachments, step by step, until I´m happy with the result. I actually started using the email parser in Zapier but quickly came to a stop in functionallity. With mailparser.io I can do whetever I like, and then send it back to Zapier with a webhook again. Best solution I have found.
By the way, customer support is very engaged and helpful, and showed me the way past my first problem. Thanks!

Cons

I have not found anything bad about mailparser.io

Response from SureSwift Capital

Thank you for the feedback Måns. Please let us know if we can assist on any of your email parsing needs.

Jeffrey W.
Industry: Computer Software

Hard to find another solution that does what mailparser.io can do!

Reviewed on 30/03/2016

I searched for days to find an easy way to parse incoming emails with the specific logic that I was looking for. Mailparser.io was the only one that I could find that did everything that I needed. Plus, with webhook integrations to Zapier the possibilities are endless.
I was also very impressed with how quickly the mailparser team solved a problem with a type of PDF file that I was trying to parse, which they now support.
While a bit on the pricey side for me, it is the best-in-class tool for my parsing needs.

Pros

Ability to parse content from specific types of document attachments.
Can isolate the path to the attachments (documents and photos).
Easy to follow parsing logic.
Great support.
Customized inbox rules (allows user to block or permit certain emails).
Webhook integration to Zapier and others.

Cons

Functionally, none that I can think of.
Can get expensive compared to other parsing solutions, especially if you don't need support for attachments - there are others that do this for much less per month.

Moritz D.

Rating only

Reviewed on 09/11/2015

Rueben T.
Industry: E-Learning

Great tool to save time

Reviewed on 10/06/2020

Pros

Was much more accurate and robust than other tools I had tried.

Cons

Being non-technical it took a little bit to get my head around the set up although the Mailparser team made it easier with some great tutorials and readily available support

Iskren M.
Industry: Arts & Crafts

Wonderful product

Reviewed on 17/10/2018

Pros

Works perfectly and it is very easy to set

Cons

There is nothing that I can think of to be hones

Response from SureSwift Capital

Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback Iskren!

Julien P.

Simple, powerful

Reviewed on 29/01/2019

Love the product, absolutely love their quick/efficient support team!

Pros

the ease of being able to parse through anything on the email (source, attachments etc..) & pinpoint the correct information to gather

Cons

silly thing: non persistent session / connection so I have to log in every single time

Response from SureSwift Capital

Thanks for the review Julien! Per your request we have recently added a 'remember me' option on login to retain your session :)

Max S.

Excellent Data Parsing Tool

Reviewed on 17/08/2018

We estimate that Mail Parser saves us 10+ labor hours per week. Over the course of a year, this software pays for itself many times over. Additionally, using this data parsing solution essentially brings input accuracy to 100%. This eliminates the cost of data errors, which can be significant when dealing with data types such as email addresses and phone numbers.

Pros

We love Mail Parser because we have a significant amount of data that comes to us in the form of emails. We need to extract this data and format it in a very specific way in order to import it into our systems. Mail Parser makes this process extremely easy and very efficient.

Cons

We have no complaints or problems with the software.

Response from DAUSINGER DIGITAL EURL

We appreciate your feedback Max!

You have really highlighted a few of our core strengths (time saved, and accuracy). Please reach out if you want to discuss other areas of your business that might benefit from our email parser platform.

Rene H.
Industry: Automotive

Just... AMAZING - Not sure where to start or end!

Reviewed on 06/11/2019

I need to chip in, that the customer service is OUTSTANDING - I have NEVER experienced anything like it before, never ever! The response time is epic, but the quality of every single reply is beyond anything I have ever come across - they don't just reply in depth and helpfull, often they even solve the issue directly for you... !

Pros

This software is simply just amazing, besides saving 2-3 hours on daily manual labour, we increased the service level for our customers!

Cons

I honestly have nothing to post here - EVERY single time I came up with another crazy idea, I contacted support, and they always solved the issue!

Ozzie G.

Great Tool

Reviewed on 10/06/2019

Mailparser provided us with the entire solution, where we receive emails from different sources, some are pictures some pdf and some emails. Mailparser does a tremendous job parsing the emails correctly and send them to the right application or the database. Although some apps we use have their own version, they don;t come close to mailparser.io, so we continue using Mailparser for all our needs

Pros

- Flexibility
- Parse from Picture/PDF Emails
- Web hooks
- Individual Mailboxes
- NO Spam

Cons

So far we have not encounter any issues or anything that we can say we dont ike