PayPal

4.7 (25,070)
Write a Review!
Comprehensive solution to serve your business needs.

(25,070)

Jake
Jake

A User-Friendly Invoicing System and Accounting System

Reviewed on 03/12/2019

Great so far. I don't see us switching to any other invoicing platform anytime soon.

Pros

The thing that led us over to PayPal was how easily integrated it was with other platforms as well as how familiar everyone already is with it. The pricing is competitive per transaction and it easily allows for international invoicing and payment. It also made it really easy for our accountant to understand the layout of it.

Cons

The only thing I didn't like at first was that I typically associate PayPal with a cash app between non-professional relationships. After seeing their invoicing system, I was immediately impressed.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Reasons for Choosing PayPal

We made the switch because more people were familiar with PayPal and it made sense to do so. Plus, we weren't sure how simple it was to invoice and collect payment from international clients. With PayPal, we knew how easy it would be.

Wave

Reasons for Switching to PayPal

It came down to pricing and functionality. PayPal offered the same features without the monthly fees.
Suzan
Suzan
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Paypal Business Review

Reviewed on 04/06/2019

Overall, I've been a customer of paypal for over 10 years. I like their invoicing system, and how it tracks everything for you. It gives ease of access when you go into Paypal and you need to search for and track payment or invoice records. That's awesome. I am not a fan of the customer service that paypal has. Each time I call for help to try to fix an issue I'm having, I end up getting off the call more confused. They need to train their rep's better. I've had instances where I've had to call about the same issue multiple times, and each time I called about the exact same issue, I have been given different explanations, and also been told to do different things to 'correct' the issues, and 9 times out of 10, the issue isn't resolved. If you call with a simple issue, the rep's seem to be able to help ok though.

Pros

I like a couple things about Paypal. I mostly like the mobile app that they offer, because it gives you ease of access when your on the go. I also like that Paypal has started integrating new partnerships like Venmo. I really like how easy and instantly you're able to transfer paypal funds into your bank account.

Cons

With the new partnership/integrated apps that they have, like Venmo, and Greendot, they aren't a two-way street. For instance, you can't transfer money from Venmo over to paypal, or at least I tried, and it was extremely confusing how they have everything set up.

Invoice Simple and Venmo

Reasons for Switching to PayPal

I am very comfortable with how paypals system works, and I've been using it for years. It's been the most consistent of all of the other systems I've used. Also, again, as mentioned, I like the mobile app that they have the best. It keeps me in control in an instant when I need to check my balances, check invoices and track transactions.
Candace
  • Industry: Fishery

Best banking

Reviewed on 01/05/2024

Pros

I love how you can send money to someone if they have paypal or not for FREE.

Cons

But they do charge highly on sending money on xoom. Need to come down on that.

Dredia
  • Industry: Human Resources Software

Scamed by pay pal

Reviewed on 22/04/2024

Horrible

Horrible

Pros

Nothing. Cant contact. Sends horrible response to not refund due to non received product. Make you wait

Cons

No good response and customer is not respected

Myra

All About PayPal

Reviewed on 30/01/2024

Overall my experience with PayPal has been excellent and I plan to be a customer of theirs for many years to come

Pros

What I like about Paypal the most is their customer service PayPal has many great features but I have to give their customer service a five-star rating because they are always there to help whenever you need them

Cons

The thing I like least about PayPal is the fee for transferring money from PayPal to your bank but all companies have to charge some fee and there's is what was it quite low compared to most

Marcos

PayPay - perfect payments

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Great. It makes my life easier and helps me to be able to work online for companies located in different locations around the world. And receive payments via PayPal

Pros

The ease of financial transactions in dollars and Euros for Real (Brazilian) currency. Data security and transfers to my local checking account. The diversity of use and acceptance of the tool anywhere in the world

Cons

Transaction fees are relatively high, they could be lower, considering mainly third world countries that have a less valued currency

john

• Customer Support Software

Paypal, the trusted payment processor around the globe

Reviewed on 11/04/2024

I find them to be a reputable company and deliver payments flawlessly.

I find them to be a reputable company and deliver payments flawlessly.

Pros

Paypal is so well known, that it is great to use as a payment processor for many applications. It is easy to integrate into many shopping cart/e-commerce platforms, and most everyone likes to use it.

Cons

Paypal fees can add up, but overall, it's not bad.

Cassandra
  • Industry: Hospitality

Easy and Fast - Great for my business and personal needs

Reviewed on 26/04/2024

My overall experience has been great for my business and personal needs.

My overall experience has been great for my business and personal needs.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use paypal. It makes payment processing for my company very easy, user friendly, and fast.

Cons

There are really no cons that I have found with PayPal.

Peter
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Paypal - an essential product for online payments

Reviewed on 06/05/2024

very satisfied user as a lot of customers use Paypal with other business they trade with

Pros

Very easy to use
Well known ad trusted so customers are confident to pay

Cons

i have not found anything i don't like yet

• Industry: Market Research Software

• Customer Support Software

PayPal can be more affordable

Reviewed on 13/05/2024

Pros

What I like the most is how you receive the money realtime, for our company, most of our employees are freelancers, and it's a great way to pay them on time. Since we do fixed monthly retainer packages, we can set up auto payments for our freelancers, removing the manual tasks from our Payroll officers.

Cons

What we didn't like, is the fees. We understand that there would be fees, but most of our freelancers complain about the exchange rate being extremely low compared to Wise, Remitly, and the likes.

• Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

Paypal makes online business easy

Reviewed on 25/06/2019

Paypal has made it easy for me to conduct business online with people from all over the world. The transactions fees (if any, depending on transaction) are reasonable and worth the services provided. Having a debit card attached to the business account makes it even easier to shop anywhere and have full access to my funds when and where I need them. It is also extremely convenient that paying with Paypal has become a widely accepted form of payment at many retailers skipping the need for a plastic card in some cases.

Pros

Paypal is extremely easy to use and gives you step-by-step instructions on how to set up and get the most out of your account. They also have helpful add-ons for business owners, an easy invoice and payment set up and easy to read account information. Paypal also provides suggestions for other software you may find helpful and offers business tools that make it easy for anyone to use the service as a payment option for any type of non-adult entertainment related business.

Cons

In order to have a verified account, it must be connected to an actual bank account from another financial institution. If your account is not "Verified" there are limitations in place.

Venmo

Reasons for Switching to PayPal

Paypal is more widely recognized, had more business related services and helpful tips, and was easier to understand how it works.
Lisa
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

• Customer Support Software

A well known site got even more user friendly!

Reviewed on 21/11/2019

I used to use PayPal when selling or buying items in eBay only. Now I use it for my freelance business to send invoices, receive money from clients immediately, and either hold it there in PayPal or move it to my bank account. With a PayPal ATM Card, PayPal is like having a separate savings account without the hassles if having to go to a bank to apply for an account. The privacy and safety measures in place are top notch, and the added features make this a perfect way to send and request money whether for business or personal reasons.

Pros

PayPal has come a long way. It’s always been the go to when selling online, but now it can be used to send and receive payments for anything! Linking directly to your bank account or holding the money for you with the add on of a PayPal ATM Card, it’s now made itself available at various retailers where you can pick up money anytime. Send a request for business services rendered or simply for a friend to pay half for dinner. Send money to purchase items or simply as a gift to someone. PayPal’s charges very reasonable amounts for immediate transactions or you can go the free way and wait a day for your money to be moved. With so many new features, PayPal is the new way to send and receive money immediately.

Cons

I can honestly say there isn’t much I don’t like about PayPal. As someone who does Freelance work for a living, I have yet to find a con with its services.

Kristen
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

• Customer Support Software

PayPal is trusted and recognized - Very Useful!

Reviewed on 12/12/2019

PayPal makes it easy and secure to send and receive payments. The sign-up process is simple and secure. It is easy to add an account. PayPal has a clean, easy-to-navigate interface that puts everything right in front of you. You can find your account balance or what you're looking for right away. You can send payment requests to friends or clients, or send money to others from your bank account. Many online retailers accept PayPal, allowing you to pay online securely.

Pros

PayPal is one of the most well-known, trusted, and recognized brands when it comes to e-commerce and online financial transactions. Because of it's recognition, it's a name people trust. Offering PayPal as a method of pay to prospective clients or buyers is an easy way to allow people to spend their money with you. Using PayPal as a customer gives you a feeling of security that less recognizable brands don't offer.

Cons

Customer support for PayPal is not as robust as one would hope for a company dealing with financial transactions. Additionally, PayPal is one of the many online companies that struggle to find a balance in mediating disputes between buyers and sellers of online products and services. This sometimes results in legitimate gripes about PayPal making it too easy for scammers to get money out of honest online retailers. This problem is not unique to PayPal and it will take the whole internet and legal communities to solve.

Venmo

Reasons for Switching to PayPal

PayPal has been around forever. I already have an established account and I am very satisfied with it.
Jason

Highly Recommended Product

Reviewed on 08/08/2020

Paypal is a excellent service for any e-commerce solution people with or without paypal can securely enter info for payment without any fear of identity theft, scam, or leaked info. Their Top security makes them our number 1 choice 5 years in a row.

Pros

Paypal is great because its very secure and anonymous. What i mean by that is no one can know the card numbers used or taken its all by order and transaction numbers so no one can steal info so its great and recommended.

Cons

The only thing i find least appealing is that the resolution center most likely take the customer side, which in some cases is them getting over but customers are always right.

• Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Best Money Management for me Personally and with my business

Reviewed on 28/01/2021

I love this business solution. I don't know how i would have grown so fast without this service. PayPal was easy to set up when I started my business. After 5 years this is still my first choice to take credits cards in my store, on the go though Facebook and even my website. I even took advantage of the PayPal working capital loans to keep up with my growing business .

Pros

Paypal makes everything easier: getting paid, sending money, sending invoices, buying supplies, using a credit card and having a credit card reader for my store and all my vendor shows on the go.

Cons

I wish the credit cards statements were easier to read and more streamlined with everyday charges, payments ( Debits and Credits) and fees. Also my credit card readers had an internal battery that only lasted 2 years. The new reader has to remain -plugged in not to have a delay in usage and the credit cards fees keep increasing over the years

Square Point of Sale

Reasons for Switching to PayPal

PayPal set me up for free, answered all my questions on my first customer service call. sent me free reader and the the credit card reader stopped working they replaced it with a better reader for FREE - They earned my Loyalty over and over. .
Md Mahbub
Md Mahbub

• Customer Support Software

When it comes to choosing the best payment system, Paypal is the most perfect solution!

Reviewed on 15/09/2021

PayPal is one of the most popular online payment systems around the world. It allows users to transfer funds electronically and also provides the ability to make payments without divulging financial information since it can process payments via credit card or bank account without any direct link between the consumer's bank account and the merchant's PayPal account. In addition, PayPal offers a buyer protection guarantee for unauthorized purchases made with a user's credit card on its network.

Pros

As i work with digital marketing and serve globally so it's mandatory for me to find the best solution. Paypal did the job for me. I can take payments anytime securely, from any country of the world (although Paypal doesn't support in few countries yet). Besides i can buy digital goods easily with the help of paypal. Its supported to all the global platforms which is great. In the same country, transferring money has no fee! Gift card system is also useful sometimes. In a word, i'm in love with Paypal.

Cons

Paypal usually gives the most priority to the senders. Sometime clients ask for dispute illegally, Paypal can't guarantee your money. I saw few buddies, their account has been limited by Paypal for the illegal dispute requests by their clients. Paypal should come up with the solution and serve properly to the both parties.

Claude

• Customer Support Software

Who doesn't know Paypal as the best and most secured online bank and payment processing system?

Reviewed on 10/10/2021

To sum it all, paypal is the best online bank system because of its very strong security. It is almost impossible for scammers to steal your money if you use paypal as means of payment

Pros

Everyone knows paypal as the most secured online banking system or escrow system. They give scammers a nightmare. Scammers cannot steal your money if you use paypal as a payment processor. I also love the aspect that they support business to grow by giving them business credits or business loans. The user interface is also straight forward and easy to use. It is also a very fast, reliable and secure way of sending money to anybody in the world. They also have a good customer service, who are very nice to customers. They are constantly bringing in new features into the platform like cryptocurrency trading. I also love the face that you can buy an item and pay in 4 different installments. The list goes on ...

Cons

Overall, I do not have any issues with paypal. Sometimes, they are to strict to a point where they may limit or suspend your account after you initiate a huge transaction. This is something good, but they take almost a week to restore your account. A week is a long time and it may affect a business

• Industry: Food & Beverages

• Customer Support Software

Paypal has Helped my Online Shopping be Secure and a Piece of Cake!

Reviewed on 04/12/2018

Overall, I think Paypal is a livesaver for anyone who is dealing with transactions online. In this day in age, security is a huge issue, and scammers are on the rise, and you dont want that to hinder you from making purchases online, so paypal gives me the sense of security when shopping.

Pros

I've been using Paypal for several years now ever since I started my online shopping adventures. Paypal offers many pros of using their service. One of my favorites, and the ease of being able to have my money in my paypal balance and be able to shop literally on several sites which allows me to choose paypal as my payment method with ease. Also, paypal offers secure transactions that are made quick, and not to mention buyer protection on all of your orders, no matter what site you are using, you will be protected. I'm a heavy user of ebay, and Paypal has protected me many of times when I came upon scam sellers on ebay who took off with my money, but since I used paypal as my preferred method , I was able to dispute it with them and they helped get my money back. Another awesome pro about Paypal is that they offer their Papyal Mastercard which you can receive % cashback whenever you use your card. This has earned me soooo much cashback over the years, it accumulates over a month, each month you get a nice chunk of change back.

Paypal also offers features for business owners, and invoicing features to help move your online business and transactions along easily. In my previous jobs, I've utilized Paypal in creating invoices for my customers, and managing all kinds of transactions. If you plan to start doing online shopping , I highly suggest signing up with Paypal, they are trustworthy and will have your back if you run into trouble.

Cons

The cons for Paypal are little to none to be honest. Only thing I would say would be their customer service. It isnt the fastest to get ahold of someone, but when you do they do indeed help you out.

Samridh
Samridh
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
  • Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

My goto place for transactions

Reviewed on 01/02/2019

Pros

Everyone who has done some sort of online payment and transactions have hear of paypal so it wouldn't be wrong to say it is one of the most used online third party payment source in variety of businesses. I have used paypal for last 10 years and still do for many of my online purchases and even fund raisers.
- Easy to create account and use it
Paypal account is free to create for normal usage and anyone can have it. It is simple, straightforward, and most importantly no hassles.
- Secure and safe
At this age where technology is everywhere data security is super important. Paypal takes user information and data very seriously and does encrypt it in the most secure way.
- Easy to links accounts
You can put money in paypal or link bank accounts and transfer directly. You can even send money to family and friends with a few click of buttons once your accounts is link. How great is that.
- Smooth transactions
Whether you are selling stuff or buying, everyone trusts paypal so using it for a means of payment is accepted everywhere. Ebay users are one of the biggest user of paypal.
- History
Your buying, selling, depositing and withdrawing information are locked and loaded on paypal for viewing. When someone like me who continuously buys on ebay and sometimes sells as well, paypal helps me understand how much important it is to have these individual transactions stored and organized.

Cons

Paypal is great except,
- Transaction fees for businesses
Do you buy and sell on ebay? Then there is some fee one has to pay which is not great for everyone. I hated those fees but a small price to pay for convenience I think
- Not good for big businesses
Paypal is not for big business for sure due to its lack of proper customer support and backup. Better go elsewhere.

I never had to deal with it but I know a few people whose paypal account got frozen or removed for no reason. That could be a disaster for sure and that means you have to go through a lengthy process to get your money back if you lost some.

Dorothy
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

"You've got cash!"

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

We have not had any problems so far, and I believe that our income has increased due to allowing people to register and pay online. We haven't made a detailed analysis of that yet, but it seems that way. PayPal is easy for us to use and easy for people who want to pay online to use too. Overall, it gets a high grade from us.

Pros

We chose PayPal because it has a history and a reputation. Although there are plenty of others out there, we felt most secure in a company with its reputation. It was a little tricky to set up because of financial security concerns, but we received the help we needed and it didn't take too long. PayPal has lots of options but we only use some basic ones: we use it on our website to allow people to pay for their retreat and program registrations. It interfaces nicely with Retreat Booking Guru which we began using at the same time. We have a choice between doing a daily "sweep" of our funds into our bank account, or doing it manually ourselves. To date we do it manually. I'm in charge of this, and at the same time I do a money transfer, I print out a PayPal report for our bookkeeper so that she knows what's happening. She of course sees our bank statements, but my reports help her make sense of them. Because we are a nonprofit, we get a lower rate than a commercial enterprise would. The monthly rate we pay in addition is a fair one, we think, and there is no charge for transferring funds to our bank. We like PayPal; it seems to work very well and it is a big help to us.

Cons

I'm not impressed with the reports generated by PayPal. I have a choice of downloading a report they generate, which doesn't have all the information I'd like, or simply printing what shows on the Activity page. When I do that, the column headings are shifted so they aren't over the right columns. But at least I get the info I want and in a font large enough to read. In the overall picture, this is something I can live with.

• Customer Support Software

Great for sending and receiving payments

Reviewed on 17/02/2020

Overall I am satisfied with PayPal from the ease of sending and receiving money to know that my purchases are protected and my account is protected from fraudulent activity.  It's my number one go-to when paying online and when it's not available at the merchandisers website and I have never used them before I rethink my purchase and usually back out. No PayPal pay no buying for me.

Pros

I have used PayPal for years and I can honestly say that when using a payment app I recommend this %100! The first thing I love is how my friends and family can send me money or vice versa for no fee. I use their PayPal cash card to spend my PayPal funds the only bad thing with that is that the ATM fee's are upwards of $5 please change that PayPal please. I don't recommend sending it to your bank due to how long it takes to post to your bank and the fee you are charged. That's why I use the card that you can get free with your account. I'm mainly a buyer but I do at times sell things and it works flawlessly. The best part of it all is whether you receive or use it to purchase products etc. You have the PayPal Purchase protection first your purchase information is secured because they don't share your full financial information with sellers. Secondly they have 24/7 monitoring. Thirdly they have a dispute resolution if there is a problem with a transaction and I have personally had to use this twice since using} and PayPal was able to resolve the issue and I received my money back. Now it takes a while for it to finally get resolved but it gets resolved. I receive money to PayPal through completing survey's and other part-time jobs online and I have never had a problem receiving it.

Cons

When you call customer service most of the time you can not understand the representative that's supposed to be helping you. I've actually hung up and called back two or three times until I was able to reach someone I could understand. Secondly, this is a good and frustrating issue is that all the multi-authentication you have to go through just to long in. I mean it's great to know my account is secure but can't they make it any easier? And if your account gets locked oh boy that's a headache.

• Used for 2+ years

More Than Just a Payment Gateway

Reviewed on 20/11/2020

PayPal has made online shopping easier for me because of its secure nature and the fact that they always ensure the buyer's protection. I am also a seller in ebay and their connectivity with that platform helps me a great deal in receiving my payments at a small fee. Receiving money for my professional services is just as superb as those features.

Pros

With all the features packed in this software, the top-most in my list is PayPal's ability to make secure payments and guarantees. When I was working remotely and part-time for the company I am working for now, they used to pay me via PayPal. Not only was my payment fast, it is also secure and I can use my local bank in my home country to deposit my PayPal balance to. Oftentimes, I choose to keep the money in PayPal because it allows me to securely pay for online purchases. If I see a PayPal logo in one of the payment options in an online store, then I know I am safe. Their customer support is also commendable, very easy people to talk to and will take time to sincerely understand your inquiries.

Cons

Of course, tight security is always combined with some inconvenience. I made sure that my PayPal is enabled with 2FA using my US phone. When I travel to my home country, it is expensive to use roaming so I usually use a local cell number instead of my US number. This is where it becomes difficult for me to use PayPal because I cannot login at all or use it for online purchases because of this security I placed. It's not really much of inconvenience since I don't travel a lot of of the country, still, I wish there's an easier way I could switch to one security mode to another. Maybe it might be better if they support an app-based 2FA like Google Authenticator so I don't have to worry about logging in whether I have access to my phone or not.

Priyansh
Priyansh
  • Industry: Animation Software

• Customer Support Software

The first choice for receiving International payments

Reviewed on 12/07/2022

Our ecommerce platform still uses PayPal and approximately 60% users prefer to checkout with PayPal. We are glad to use it and it definitely opens up new avenues for sales internationally.

Pros

About 12 years ago, we set up our own small ecommerce website and implemented PayPal, and it is still with us.
- Hundreds of integrations available that can be implemented at the click of a button.
- Invoicing is extremely simple and quirky to use.
- All you need is an email to receive payments.
- Seller protection for both goods and services.
- Tax documents and FIRA available at a click.
- New API is extremely versatile and works well with our ecommerce platform.
- Never had a failed payment or disputes.
- Next day settlement of all payments.
- Branded checkout page.

Cons

- The biggest gripe I have with this service is the excess fees charged at each step. There is a fixed fee, then a percentage fee, and then there is a currency conversion fee. All this can rack up to 10% for international transactions.
- There is some legacy interface in the settings that is hard to navigate and some settings are confusing and repetitive.
- Customer service is slow to respond.
- There is often lag in the interface and have to deal with a loading sign repetitively.

Braintree

Reasons for Switching to PayPal

No availability in India.
Anthony
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing
  • Company size: 1,001–5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

PayPal: the right choice for online businesses

Reviewed on 29/04/2023

I had the chance to work with PayPal on some projects while an intern in the IT department at my university. According to my experience, PayPal is a reliable and secure online payment option that works well with other electronic cash systems. Additionally, its user-friendly interface makes integration and usage simple for users. But I also discovered that PayPal can be expensive for small businesses, which might be a barrier to its adoption.

Pros

Millions of users throughout the world have found PayPal to be an effective online payment service that has streamlined the payment process. Users of PayPal can quickly send and receive payments as well as fund transactions using credit or debit cards. PayPal also provides buyer and seller protection in the event of a dispute, enhancing the security and confidence of online transactions. Additionally user-friendly and intuitive, the PayPal mobile app enables users to manage their transactions while on the go.

Cons

PayPal has some shortcomings while being a practical and user-friendly online payment option. First of all, especially for small enterprises, transaction fees can be extremely hefty. Additionally, the time it takes for money in a PayPal account to transfer to a bank account can be problematic for people who need access to their money right away. Last but not least, PayPal's ability to serve as a global solution is constrained by constraints on the nations and currencies it supports.

Nathan
Nathan

A Good but not so good feature

Reviewed on 29/05/2018

Pros

Paypal is one of the most well known payment processor services out there. Having used it for over 7 years now, there are some good things and some not so good things.

1) The ability to accept payments from almost anyone with a card. Paypal has been doing peer to peer payments for a long time now as well as business payments. Its very easy to set up an account and start receiving payments from anyone with a card.
2) Privacy when making payments -The ability to make payments knowing that your card information will not be shared with another party when making payments is just great. It adds a layer of privacy that is second to none.
3) Receiving payments - Paypal has always served as a second account of sorts for paying and receiving payments. Being able to send a request for payment and having that payment come in without lifting a finger or setting up complex accounts is always a huge plus, especially when you can withdraw that money to a bank account and actually use it!
4) Payment disputes - Paypal's payment dispute center is a service I have used many times over, the ability to resolve conflicts over service or payments within a controlled area is very helpful for someone who runs a business through Paypal or makes frequent payments. It is probably one of their best services

Cons

But not all is rosy, Paypal has over the years buffled me with some extreme challenges.

1) Unnecessary Account blocking - If Paypal suspects any suspicious activity on your account, they can block it without warning you. This happened to me once when I logged in from another IP address (was traveling at the time) and I had to wait 6 months to get any payments.
2) Support is not always helpful - While Paypal has many avenues to handle payment issues and disputes, their support center is not helpful when it comes to general account information and issues. Sometimes you have to read online to find a solution because their support can take anywhere from 7 days to never responding.
3) Using Paypal is risky. As a payment processor it is ok, but keeping money in Paypal for any reason can be risky as mentioned before issues like accounts being blocked, chargebacks and refunds can put your account at risk. For example, if you have 2 or more payment disputes, your account gets "reviewed", part of me feels like Paypal functions like a bank versus just being a payment processing service.

While I do think it is great service for making payments, the jury is still out on the receiving payments bit. My personal experience with Paypal has been "meh", I feel it is a necessary evil to get payments made and received but since there are very few other services that can match the features that Paypal has, it remains the one I use the most.