Paul O.

• Customer Support Software

All CRM Systems should be this powerful and easy!

Reviewed on 07/12/2020

I will never use any other CRM system again. I have used possibly 7 or 8 in the past and Streak CRM is the best of all of them.

Pros

I love that Streak is part of my emails. You don't have to go to a seperate website and login and copy and paste things between the 2 systems. Everything is there in the same window as your Google Workspace emails.

Cons

It takes a little time to get to know the system and see how it will work for you. I see now that they more video tutorials and that has helped tremendously.

Bart M.
  • Industry: Market Research Software

Live in gmail all day? This is the tool for you

Reviewed on 25/09/2020

Used it for over 2 years and absolutely loved it. The fact that I needed a more powerfull solution beyond tracking mails towards deal flow follow-up, chat embeds, forms etc made us look for a total solution. As a starter however, the solution was just fine.

Pros

1) Gmail first...
Activate the plugin and it just works, right where you need it: inside Gmail. Not having to move between windows or different tools makes it a big benefit to use Streak over others. It works with labels, provides direct & clear insights in your mailbox.

2) Collaboration... in gmail
We used Streak as a team. Sharing is easy as all mails are shared over 'boxes'.

Cons

1) lack of an evenly good mobile solution
They have an app that 'works', but it is not at the same level as their desktop gmail experience.

2) lack of featuers
No sequences were the major reason to stop using Streak.

I use streak to keep track of potential wholesale customers I reached out to for a small...

Reviewed on 21/06/2018

I mostly like it for getting organized and for tracking whether or not someone opened my email.

Pros

It's definitely handy that streak is integrated with gmail. You don't have to log into a separate CRM and toggle back and forth between your email and the CRM. It is easy to create leads, sort them by status, and keep track of several contacts. I also really like the email tracking feature - it shows you a history of when the people you have emailed have opened the email you sent on the side. This helps to know if they ever received your email or if they have looked at it multiple times etc. The other handy tool I use a lot is the "snippet" tool where you can save an email template to use and you have the option to keep it private for yourself or you can share it with those in your gmail organization so they can use the template or "snippet" as well.

Cons

There are a few annoying things abut using the software that aren't deal breakers but certainly seem like they missed the mark a couple of times. For example, you have to continue to manually sort contacts into categories that are obvious. They have a "contacted" category. So you click the lead, click email, send an email from a template you've saved, all within the software and then you have to go back and manually click that you contacted them. It seems like they should move that to the contacted category for you since you emailed the contact within the software. I've accidentally emailed a couple people twice because I forgot to click move to contacted and then sent them an email again later. Again, I'm using the free version so I can't really complain about these issues but there are a few things like this that seem obvious to me that they haven't implemented.
I am using the free version so I do not have full access to all of the features so maybe some of these things are fixed in the paid version? In the free version you also run out of space pretty fast. You can only store 50 contacts at a time and then you have to delete them to make more room which can be a pain and sort negates the usefulness of tracking the leads or contacts in categories.

Eman J.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

• Customer Support Software

Mass Email in a Snap? Streak is the best!

Reviewed on 30/08/2018

Streak is the best CRM that connect quickly on Gmail. You can personalize your email templates avoiding doing the manual one on one sending.

Pros

It is hard for a recruiter like me to update all candidates one by one via email regarding the next steps of their application. It is also emotionally and physically draining for me to notify them regarding their failing interviews one by one, but when I discovered Streak, I was able to do mass email but still in a personalized way.

Streak enabled me to tweak each email template such as the subject of my email, the next steps of their application, and also the names of the addressee by just editing a .csv file. It made my recipients feel that it is personalized even if it is really a mass email.

I also like the fact that I can monitor who opens my sent emails, and also Streak enabled me to schedule email blast which is very helpful for me since I don't need to make a reminder anymore - I can just do it in one sitting.

Cons

I don't have anything to complain of wit this software. Maybe what I least like is that whenever I use a different computer or laptop, I need to reinstall to chrome and to run the Streak application again.

Dennis C.
  • Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

• Customer Support Software

Streak is one of the best CRM platforms out there!

Reviewed on 17/08/2018

Streak is one of the best CRM platforms out there. It is easy to install because it is just a chrome extension. It makes all email communication personalized but not time consuming to do which is great.

Pros

In a corporate recruitment, we seldom update candidates that they are not a good fit for the role not because we forgot it but because it is tedious to update them one by one.

I discovered Streak, and that bottleneck and bad practice was put to an end in our firm. Streak helped me send 100 turn down emails in a snap. By using a .csv file I was able to tweak the email template I am sending tailor fitted to the addressee, to the role they have applied, and what next steps should they watch out for.

With Streak, I was also able to know as well if the candidate has already opened the message, and it is a good way to establish a relationship to candidates.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about Streak is that since it is a chrome extension, if I am using a new device like laptop or computer, I need to reinstall the chrome extension again. That is understandable since that is a different device.

Daniel C.

Value Unlike No Other

Reviewed on 26/01/2017

I love Google products and Google Steak is no exception. I am even locked in at a discounted rate for getting in while it was still in Beta. There have been many updates however there is still some chunkiness to it. Even so, it does the best job of giving me access to everything I need in one spot, like email, contacts, tasks, notes, call notes, etc., for a GREAT monthly rate. If you are a small business, start here! You may never leave. Now they just need to fix their Android app and we'll be golden.

Pros

It's Google!

Cons

A bit clunky. For example, if you have two funnels and you move one funnel to the other, if selections are not already present in exact spelling, then they disappear and you have to redo your work. I also wish that reminders would auto remind me because I always miss tasks on the day of and then never get around to them because I never see them again!

• Customer Support Software

Much better option than Saleseforce for small companies

Reviewed on 01/08/2018

Going from a manual system to Streak meant that we immediately saw increases in efficiency, better tracking and reporting, and were able to build our client base without hiring new sales reps or account managers.

Pros

After spending well over a year trying to set up Salesforce, my company -- a small team of 15 -- finally gave up and decided to go with Streak instead. Especially for a business of our size, Streak was definitely the better option. It's lightweight, was far quicker to implement, and we immediately saw improvements in our efficiency and ability to track leads.

Further, we mostly got our leads via conferences and word of mouth, so we managed both inbound and outbound leads in our email inboxes. For this reason, we loved that we could track our leads from within our inbox using Streak -- no tool switching!

Cons

I could see us possibly outgrowing it if we were to have a more complex business, but don't have much to say about its downsides.

What would I do without Streak?

Reviewed on 26/07/2018

The biggest benefit is being able to schedule an email reminder weeks or months out -- about something I need to take care of at some later date. I'm able to then put that thing out of my mind, freeing up space for things I need to deal with sooner.

Pros

The biggest value I get from Streak is to schedule emails to re-appear in my inbox at a later scheduled time. I use this feature for all sorts of reasons:

1. to remind myself to check in on tasks I've delegated, or questions I've asked that haven't yet been answered
2. To procastinate emails I don't want to deal with right away -- but still practicing "inbox zero"
3. I'm in fundraising and make a lot of "asks" by email. They often don't get a response, and I have to remind the recipient that I'm waiting for a response. With Streak I'm able to schedule regular check-ins, and can put the request out of my mind, knowing that Streak will take care of it for me.

Cons

I do get errors from time to time ("Streak failed") and the error reports don't give me sufficient information to track down what happened.

Ani M.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Streak is fantastic!

Reviewed on 21/02/2019

I use it manage my client leads and partnerships.

Pros

It keeps my entire CRM in my inbox, saving me a ton of time. It also has a ton of amazing automated features like 'Date of Last Email' that automatically calculate my last interaction, and then allow me to filter on that later. It has things I didn't even know I needed! My entire team uses it and we can share pipelines across email addresses. It's how all CRMs should be--live directly in your inbox (with you an integration, with out an additional data entry step, it practically does the data entry for you!).

Cons

It's not super intuitive. Every time I want to set up a new feature I can't just play around with it, I have to watch a video for fear of messing something up or because it's not super clear as to how it works. It's also a bit pricey for a small solo-preneur.

Luis C.

Amazing tool for sales, customers, leads and more!

Reviewed on 30/09/2019

Streak is one of the best CRM I have used to develop new projects for the company, it help us to keep track of how the sales process evolves in order to achieve the objective of new customers. All the people involved (external and internal) will always keep informed in all of the steps. Worth trying it!

Pros

Best of it, it is basically a plug-in installed, it will super charge your Gmail. It is easily to set up the tracking (in your Gmail) for leads, upcoming prospects, follow ups, quote tracking, and more. It will allow you to create a pipeline of the possible customers and let you follow up through the mails you are sharing and receiving with them. Some additional features worth to mention is that you can track the openings of the emails shared, associations of specific contacts with specific deals, and best of all, setting up the pipeline as you wish for.

Cons

There are not cons to worth mention related to the features the tool offers, nevertheless, around the visuals could have some improvements to make it nicer and joyful to use. If the visuals as colors, icons and fonts improve I'm sure a lot of more people will love it!

Laura B.

Streak Review

Reviewed on 22/10/2019

We have a lot of different projects in our department that we work on - on a daily bases. Having a system that I can see how fast we are completely these projects and what stage we are at for others is awesome!

Pros

I love how easy it is to keep myself organized using streak.
I always use the snippet replies too! It makes sending generic emails much quicker!
I really like being able to see if people have opened my emails as well!

Cons

Sometimes using the pipeline can be a bit restricting, but over all I don't really have negative feedback on this. I know I may not use it to its full potential but it helps for what I need it for!

Pamela D.

CRM for Gmail

Reviewed on 14/08/2018

We've been using Streak now for a short while. If we grow much larger, we will have to consider an alternative because of the high cost per user.

Pros

This CRM actually makes it possible to do CRM inside of Gmail. It has features for logging calls, creating follow-up tasks, and more. It also makes it so that your entire team can view emails sent to other accounts on your team and any agent can pick up where someone else left off. Many big names in the industry (i.e. HubSpot) seem to not get how important this is! Its interface is more spreadsheet-like than other CRMs, so if you're a spreadsheet nerd like me, its user interface will make complete sense.

Cons

Also, their follow-up tasks are one-way synced to your Google calendar and end up cluttering up your calendar. According to support, there is no way to turn this off completely or to select which tasks show up on your calendar. The only thing you can do is to delete them from your calendar once they are there (tedious) or turn off the "Streak" calendar on your phone so you don't see it. Dumb! Why would they build a feature like that that can't be turned off?

Alice G.

• Customer Support Software

I love Streak and use it everyday to manage complex partnerships and sales pipelines.

Reviewed on 12/09/2017

It's much more easier to manage my inbox and complex sales and partnership pipelines involving many teams.

Pros

I find the pipelines and boxes very intuitive to use and manage, and I love the new layout for boxes with email conversations, documents etc. accessible in a click. I find the whole experience better than Gmail's folders and tags. I use Streak to organize my inbox and my work.
My most favorite thing though is the snooze feature. So useful.

Craig B.
  • Industry: Legal Services

• Customer Support Software

The only way to know exactly how to treat a lead/contact

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

Great service and all professional businesses should use this

Pros

As the review title says, without streak I would either be over nudging or not nudging prospects enough. Streak lets you know exactly when to follow up

Cons

Streak can sometime be delayed it seems and sometimes shows views in obscure locations. It could be actually where the emails are viewed but sometimes doesnt seem to be exact

Alex L.
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

Streak helps me manage my side consulting business with ease

Reviewed on 02/08/2018

Streak helps me manage my daily emails so much quicker!

Pros

I have a full-time job but manage a side consulting business. So much of what I do for my consulting is through email, and I am stuck managing a ridiculous email load on a daily basis. Streak gives me powerful templates, great CRM, and more all within my Gmail inbox. It's cheap, affordable, and easy to use. I can email 100+ people at a time all while sounding personal and direct to all of them. It also tells me who is opening my emails, when, and how many times.

I can't recommend enough!

Cons

Streak can crash occasionally and I have to reboot the window to get it to work again. Minor issues but frustrating every time my flow is interrupted.

• Customer Support Software

The only tool we could find that worked for our Customer Success team

Reviewed on 13/09/2018

All in all, it has been a great tool for our customer success teams. I would highly recommend for other customer success teams. Not for a true outbound sales team however.

Pros

Most CRMs suffer from a pretty fatal flaw. They provided a lot of support for following and closing an initial prospect, but they do very little (if anything at all) for supporting current customers and following them through the upsell process. Then there are customer success tools. Those tools are usually super expensive and do not have any real CRM features. Streak was LITERALLY the only tool we could find that did both well. It allows you to create a CRM pipeline, and then map it to another pipeline where you can track project management for different customers.

Cons

The biggest con of streak is that if someone leaves your company you have to keep their email address alive. Otherwise, all tagged emails go away.

Shaun d S.

• Customer Support Software

Gmail is good.....Streak made it perfect!

Reviewed on 18/07/2018

Simple interface to see 100% of my departments and what's going well and what isn't. I'm no longer needing to hunt people down regarding Sales, Projects etc......just look at the emails (reports)

Pros

Integration was EXTREMELY simple! Not only were we able to see every step of a "sales" project but we are also able to look at Support and HR to make sure our well oiled machine stays that way. Gmail on steroids!!

Cons

Sure a great percentage of the World uses Gmail however in order for this to be 5 stars on ease of use, everyone needs to be a power user, otherwise you'll have to do some "extra" training with the folks that only know how to "check mail". Besides that I have nothing bad to say and my entire team loves it!

Stephen C.
  • Industry: Printing

loooong time user, have it on everywhere

Reviewed on 21/11/2019

Pros

what do i like most about this? the simple core product of read indicators. no hidden boxes for the recipient to see. its worked and worked fine for years.

Cons

streak offers a lot more than just email tracking, and im not interested in pipelines or other features, but honestly i can just ignore that stuff

Charity S.

Streak Organized Communication

Reviewed on 15/08/2018

I really like it, I use it and I have recommended it to several people. All of which are in completely different industries. It has a wide-reaching functionality list that can work great for many different people.

Pros

I like that it tracks, organizes, and follows up on emails. It is nice that you can see when a recipient opens an email. The workflow templates save time! I love the split thread feature. It allows you to file email strings by topic if the conversation widens.

Cons

I wish there was a better feature for creating a task list, I think there may be on the pro version. Also it would be great if it could organize your contact list by organization.

Shaian N.

• Customer Support Software

A spreadsheet built in Gmail which you can use to build a DB, creating reports and email...

Reviewed on 12/07/2017

Pros

It's built in Gmail, you don't need to get your emails and store info elsewhere. Good for storing emails and sharing them with the rest of the team if you work as a account manager.

Cons

Can be a bit overwhelming at the beginning, but it's still easy to learn.

Amber D.

CRM of my dreams

Reviewed on 17/02/2019

Streak has been a huge time saver for us. It's increased our efficiency of communications & helped us stay on top of our game! Streak can truly turn chaos into beautiful pipelines. Thank you!

Pros

The integration with Gmail is so smooth, and we love the customizability! The UI is so clean & we are able to keep our CRM flow on time & organized. This has been a game changer for us!

Cons

Streak does everything we need and more, we have been so happy with this!

Nathania H.

Excellent CRM

Reviewed on 05/03/2019

Pros

Streak is fantastic for managing a business. Allows easy division and tracking of clients. Plenty of options for organization of information.

Cons

Have had to re-install a couple times every few months (usually around updates).

Stefany B.

Streak powers my team.

Reviewed on 02/02/2015

Streak was added to our Gmail as a test to see how we could consolidate our apps to make it easier for training. Our office runs on Google Apps so anything that works within the apps arena is great for us. Currently, I would say streak is an essential part of our team communication. We use it in all aspects of our office. Hiring to lead distribution, invoicing and client updates. It's easy enough for a small or home based business to have an efficient app running the show while larger companies can easily scale and grow in to new features.

A favorite feature for me is the ability to use natural language to set up reminders. I can simply tell Streak to remind me to call a client "a year from now" and it will set a calender reminder and link to the clients information.

The ability to add to our Streak from Typeform and other great services using Zapier, has really made it invaluable. Our office automation has risen to the next level and then some.

Pros

Easy set-up. One click install.
Templates get a first time user up and running in no time. Seriously.10 Minutes.
Nice interface. Very colorful and inviting to use. Not overwhelming.
API means a lot of connections to other great app platforms.

Cons

For the new user, the calculation/formula tools can be daunting. There is a great faq page and the staff is very responsive.

Gavin W.

I love Streak for email!

Reviewed on 20/03/2018

Pros

I currently use streak to monitor email views and it's a great way to know if you emails are being received.

Cons

I have no pressing cons at the moment, however, it can act up here and there. However, it is free so what do you expect!

Kathy M.

• Customer Support Software

If you want an easy and intuitive way of keeping track of leads, this is the one to pick.

Reviewed on 16/11/2017

Pros

First, it is intuitive. It works with your Gmail account, so the leads naturally flow from your inbox to your CRM. It's always available. I have had my Operations Manager object to other CRM's and refuse to use it. This one he smiled and loved. You know what's happening with each case with a glance. Marvelous.

Cons

I haven't needed to use their customer service so I can't speak to it. As with all programs, the more features the more difficult it is to learn. This program you get right after you download. There's very little not to like.