isolved

Heidi E.
  • Industry: Banking

Multiple Features

Reviewed on 06/08/2018

Pros

- Forcasting PTO for current and upcoming year. Helps for planning vacations.
- Preview Paycheck. Can see the potential breakdown of pay before pay day.
- Multiple options for clocking in and lunch breaks.

Cons

You can access the website via mobile or app but they don’t have all features available.

Chinda
  • Industry: Hospitality

change is constant..

Reviewed on 05/12/2023

I have made some really great partners from Isolved.

I have made some really great partners from Isolved.

Pros

this is a very easy system to use and has great learning videos to answer many questions you may have. Isolved has great reminders and offers good support on many reports and deadlines.

Cons

I would like to see better follow up and quicker answers for cases that are put in. I would like to have access to SME (subject matter experts) that I can go to get my answers right away.

Paycom

Reasons for Choosing isolved

I changed jobs and love my new job her. I love the challenge and ownership of this position.

Paycom

Response from isolved

Hello Chinda! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review of isolved. I have shared your feedback with our customer service team about your wishes to have a dedicated support representative.

Lisa

Isolved is Intuitive

Reviewed on 05/02/2024

Since becoming an Isolved customers I saved time and energy on many tasks.

Since becoming an Isolved customers I saved time and energy on many tasks.

Pros

Employee engagement through the Icloud platform, giving them the ease of seeing paystubs, timesheets and time off.

Cons

Creating of my own special custom reports.

David
  • Industry: Construction Software

• Customer Support Software

Quite possibly the worst software I have ever used...

Reviewed on 09/09/2015

Pros

This software has one merit... the security principals practiced are pentagon level. Your employees will have to type about 5 times the information into their phone or computer as they do to login to their online banking. I can login to my online banking app with about 20 key presses. This app requires more than 40. Passwords are enforced with a complexity that leads to numerous support calls for lost passwords. This would be well and good if the system actually allowed you to access some sort of sensitive data... however the mobile app allows you to punch in and out ONLY with no provision for actually seeing your recorded time. So yes, fort knox security principals that are so onerous your users will HATE you. The app existed in version 3.x before they added an option to save your login name and company id... I have typed my user name and company code hundreds of times during our roll out. This has been addressed now... in version 4. Think about that for a moment. Your company code is a random string your employees will need to remember. The format is X9999999 at least in our case. So yeah, tell your common laborer he must remember C4585209 or something similar to use your time clock... as well as his login name and password.

Cons

The software is at best broken. The development team are slightly above high school level. The support is non existent. You will be told they will fix it in the next version. The phone app does NOT work on all phones. The login screen is "cut off" on smaller screens and there is no way to swipe down to see the login button. No workaround exists as you cannot press the off screen button. NO support. The phone app also does not allow an employee to view their recorded hours. This leads to numerous punches as they believe it did work. Server connectivity issues are very common. Be prepared to "fix" timecards for employees every single day. The check stub viewing app, while integrated into the mobil app, requires the use of a completely different login and stupidly complex password. You WILL be getting calls every week when your employees get locked out because they forgot their password or used the punch login for the paystub side. When this happens, you cannot simply reset the password... no you must send them a system generated email and they have to go through the process of choosing a password and secret questions all over again. Again, I can get into my online banking software MUCH easier. If you expect this software to work with mobile employees think again. Unless they have access to an actual computer they will not be able to see their timecard or paystubs. Your employees WILL HATE YOU if you force them to use this. We are limping this pile of garbage software to the end of our construction season and migrating to a new solution over the winter break. We have lost employees because of this software. The software forces the employees mobile device to use "system time" which is good but it does NOT force the use of GPS when punching. An employee can simply turn off location services before he punches and you have no idea if he was sitting in bed or at the job site.

Jim
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

isolved Denkai review

Reviewed on 26/12/2023

Disappointing. I've made complaints and get plenty of concerned lip service, but no action.

Pros

Very easy to use for both administrators, managers, and employees.

Cons

Customer service and support is terrible. Everyone is a sales person. Very engaged with you if you're interested in buying an add on. Non-existent if you're not. Communication with my rep is non-existent. I understand turn-over issues, so if you let me know in advance that you're experiencing support issues, I'm willing to work with you. I'm constantly in the dark. I feel like we don't matter because we're a small company.

ADP Vantage HCM and Paycor

Reasons for Choosing isolved

isolved offered a full HCM system with the ability to add more features.

Dayforce Powerpay

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Easy to use and comparable with the competition.

Response from isolved

Hello! Thank you for leaving your honest review of isolved. We certainly don't want you to feel that you are in the dark. Please contact me, Mackenzie Cotton, Reference & Reputation Manager, directly at [email protected] so we can get you connected with the proper support.

Justine
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Isolved review

Reviewed on 01/11/2023

It has not be easy. Been very challenging to set up to best fit our company.

It has not be easy. Been very challenging to set up to best fit our company.

Pros

I like most is the customer service the best.

Cons

It does not have an app & not easy to use

Response from isolved

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are so happy to hear that the customer support team continues to be a great support system for you and your business.

We actually just released an app this year. You can download it in the App Store or Google Play store by typing in "isolved People Cloud."

Please feel free to reach out should you have any other issues with navigation or general questions by emailing me, Mackenzie Cotton (Reference & Reputation Manager), at [email protected].

Ashley
Ashley
  • Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Great for Small/Mid Sized Companies

Reviewed on 14/12/2018

With iSolved, you can utilize as many or as few tools as you wish. This is nice, especially when working with a small HR department as it allows a soft roll out where you can work on preparing one took at a time. The interface is user friendly and is a good quality tool for companies not ready to invest in Workday, Oracle, et cetera.

Pros

I used this as an HR Department of one. It was great for tracking employees and pretty intuitive to use. Has a ton of reports to choose from and does a great job visualizing metrics - I often looked at the graphs of our employee self reported demographics for diversity purposes. iSolved also has the capability to create limited access accounts for employees so they can look at schedules, request days off, and pull paystubs/w2s.

Cons

Sometimes iSolved would glitch and seem to freeze/not let me change something when I was using it. I would have to call customer service to get this fixed. Luckily,my representative was local and easy to get ahold of. Overall, a nice software with a lot of functionality. It does take a while to get everything working (a lot of up-front work/data entry) but once everything is in,it's awesome. Lastly, the scheduling service is not very intuitive/friendly. It's difficult to build schedules and takes a lot of time to get then right.

Shannon
  • Industry: Entertainment

a great decision

Reviewed on 05/02/2024

Pros

The transition team was very helpful and had amazing follow up.

Cons

When we moved to 'case numbers' it really took me to follow up to get resolution on most issues.

Shana

Quick and easy

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Pros

It is a very user-friendly program that gets the job done!

Cons

The thing I like least is having to deal with codes sent daily to log in. This has been the norm ever since I logged in remotely.

Bethany
  • Industry: Human Resources Software

Service Bureau Review

Reviewed on 12/03/2024

Pros

I like that it is continuously evolving. Most of the time new features are released and there is no additional cost for those features that are "keeping up" with similar platforms. Resources for learning are excellent and make it so that SB's can be very self sufficient.

Cons

Pricing is high especially to be completive with ADP, Paychex etc.

Mischele
  • Industry: Printing

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use but powerful

Reviewed on 29/09/2022

While the price may seem steep, it has a lot of functionality that can save on time spent by in-house employees. For our company, it has definitely paid for itself in my time savings alone. It does take a fair amount of time to set up, but they have an entire team to walk you through the whole process, making it easy.

Pros

We like the ease of use and fast processing. Previously, we had done payroll entirely in-house. ISolved, however, takes care of nearly everything, freeing me up to perform other functions within the company. It takes care of all tax filings, wage garnishments, direct deposits, PTO tracking, and benefits. Employees can now access all their information on their own, make any needed changes, and print copies of paycheck stubs and W-2s without having to ask me. It is user-friendly and relatively easy to navigate the system. There are a wide variety of available preset reports and, if you can't find what you need, they will create a custom report for you. Calling them gets you a real, friendly person who is usually very helpful.

Cons

Lately, I have had some issues getting a callback. Although calling our Relations Manager usually resolves this issue. And, because it has so many functions, it sometimes takes some looking to find out where they have placed a little-used feature when you want it

Brandy
  • Industry: Entertainment

First time experience

Reviewed on 26/09/2019

It was a rough start as we are brand new to ISolved. I think that the transition could've been done a bit better and eased new clients into it rather than abruptly. I think the customer service side needs more work, as well as the follow-up time.

Pros

I like that the platforms are easier to navigate through. I like that you have several options as far as time and payroll go.

Cons

I do not like the interface for the mobile view. I think updates should be done more frequently or covering more of the major issues as we are in a society of mobile devices and needing easy access to change/update information.

Reasons for Choosing isolved

We made the switch from ADP ezlabormanager because we wanted everything on one platform. We did not have much choice to switch to ISolved as Sage was bought out by them.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

We didn't choose iSolved by choice, we were transitioned in because iSolved bought out our previous payroll company. We thought that it would be better than the company we were with based on the demos, but had an extremely rough start and second guessing that decision. I think that maybe it will get better and if not we will have to go separate paths. I'm learning a lot but will need more help to figure out what I want to do.
CAROLYN
  • Industry: Legal Services

Why I like Isolved

Reviewed on 15/12/2023

It has been very good. I especially like the customer service.

It has been very good. I especially like the customer service.

Pros

It is a very user friendly platform. It does not take much training to understand the product.

Cons

The reporting module is very difficult. The language does not translate well to the basic user

Paylocity and Paycor

Reasons for Choosing isolved

We switched because we were not happy with ADP.

RUN Powered by ADP

Reasons for Switching to isolved

The value that ISolved offered was better than the other.
Morgan
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Getting better all the time!

Reviewed on 25/09/2019

iSolved is a great system and I love that there are new updates all the time!

iSolved is a great system and I love that there are new updates all the time!

Pros

Easy to use for both admin and end user.

Cons

I wish there was a favorites menu for reports

Ascentis

Reasons for Choosing isolved

The reporting and ease of use with UltiPro was awful. Their support staff were only trained on the system and most of the time did not have actual HR or payroll knowledge.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

We bought iSolved through an Accounting firm because we value the specialized support they offer such as actual CPA's, tax experts, HR experts, etc.
Kimberly

ISolved Products

Reviewed on 27/09/2022

It is a good system that is easy to use. It is completely customizable for any unique situations.

Pros

ISolved is user friendly. It can be customized for unusual pay structures and multiple pay structures within the same company. It is packed full of useful reports that are already loaded, or you have the ability to build a custom report as well.

Cons

There have been a couple of glitches regarding third party payments that have caused some problems. ISolved has been very quick to get those glitches corrected as quickly as possible.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Choosing isolved

They were going out of business.

Reasons for Switching to isolved

It was recommended by the company that we used prior.
Gina

Love this HRIS!!

Reviewed on 19/09/2022

LOVED the team and the dedicated reps. For sure best service around for such a wonderful tool!

Pros

Robust and super easy to use - very user friendly!

Cons

Would be nice if there was a built in expense feature too!

ADP TotalSource

Reasons for Choosing isolved

The service was horrible from ADP

Reasons for Switching to isolved

Better price point. Better customer service!
Deanna
  • Industry: Machinery

• Customer Support Software

Let iSolved hold your Hat!

Reviewed on 08/04/2022

Pros

What I like most about iSolved is their flexibility to handle every unique employer situation and their continual improvements to make sure they are the total solution for any employer.

Human Resource professionals do not have just one hat to wear, no matter what their "assigned" role is within the HR Dept. Or, for those HR Departments of One who literally do it all....how many hats do you wear? Too many to count! iSolved has a multi-faceted solution for just about any situation. They can be as simple or complex as necessary to help you accomplish whatever tracking, reporting, or analysis is needed in your organization. Let iSolved hold some of your hats!!

Cons

When I first began using this software, I will admit that customer support and training was a little lacking. That said, iSolved is continually seeking feedback from clients on what areas are needed for improvement.... and they actually do something with that feedback! They have improved their customer service and training 200% from where it was in 2016. There are tools and resources available even after hours. I don't believe that any software is perfect, which means the support for the software has to be top notch.

• Company size: 5,001–10,000 Employees

Decent Software, But Can Use a Little Work

Reviewed on 08/03/2022

Overall, isolved does what you expect it to do, but there are occasional roadblocks which need to be overcome in order to have everything done completely. I would recommend it, but would also let people know about the occasional pitfalls that may come with it.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the fact that it allows users to input their data from a variety of sources, whether it be on the worksite itself, while on the go via the mobile app, or even at home, whether it be via a laptop, desktop or, again, the smartphone app. There are a couple of pitfalls associated with this benefit, which will be discussed in the "cons" section. Something else I do happen to like about isolved is the fact that it does not slow down whatever device you are using it on, compared to some other competing software, (this is probably due to the fact that it does not use significant amounts of RAM while a user is engaged with it). Lastly, something else I like about this software is the fact that it includes a private communications portal, such that users can communicate with their HR managers, without having to share what email, phone number, etc., the message is being sent from. Those who value privacy would probably find this feature quite appealing, (I know I do, for sure).

Cons

While there are definitely some positives to report about this software, as shown in the previous "pros" box, there are a couple of "cons" to report, as well. The largest one that comes to mind is associated with the isolved mobile app. Specifically, the app does tend to crash out of nowhere at times, causing whatever data that was being inputted into it to be deleted, thus resulting in it needing to be re-inputted. A potential fix to this would be for the inputted data to be saved in real time, or work on a fix that would prevent these crashes from occurring in the first place. A second "con" I have to report relates to the fact that the overall layout of the platform can get a little confusing at times, since sometimes it seems that the user needs to click on numerous different tabs in order to get to the page they are looking for. I had not experienced this type of complexity in the past with competing softwares, so eliminating that hassle would make the experience much more enjoyable. Lastly, getting a hold of customer service can take a while, as their hold times can get a little long. Fortunately, I have not had the need to contact them very often, but when I did, I found myself waiting for more than I expected to wait.

Exceptional Customer Service

Reviewed on 02/10/2023

When I was first learning iSolved, I had my doubts. But a lot of that was just the combination of systems we were using. Once we implemented Unanet and I worked with iSolved to connect the two systems and worked with [sensitive content hidden] to get a few little things sorted out for payroll reporting, it become a much better system. I think it takes finding the right combo of HRM and accounting software and taking time to speak to your representative to get iSolved working for you at it's best.

Pros

I love my customer service team! [sensitive content hidden] is always there to help out and either knows how to fix my problem or knows who to connect me with to get it remedied. The system itself is also overall easy to use and learn. Payroll and PTO management are super easy with iSolved. We use Unanet for timekeeping and are able to import our timesheet information directly into iSolved to process payroll! iSolved creates all the reports I need for financial records and also produces the payroll Journal Entry for Unanet for me! Lots a little features in iSolved that really help me save time!

Cons

I'm a little disappointed about the Reporting feature and the Report Writer. It does well enough, but I with the writer were a little more intuitive. I also with the Reports had a better description of what they have in them.

Deb
  • Industry: Libraries

Buyer beware

Reviewed on 03/10/2022

We purchased the TimeForce II solution to handle time and labor tracking. After a few years, we looked into adding payroll and HR services. However, the price for those services was way more expensive than other vendors. When we chose an alternative vendor, we found that we would need to continue paying for the service for a year, even though they were no longer providing the service, and there was no way to export our data to the new system. We had to manually enter all the data by hand from poorly designed reports and screen shots for some things that had no reports.

Pros

It was an improvement over manual time-keeping and served as a decent entry-level option

Cons

Set up is not intuitive. When you add a new employee they may or may not actually be attached to their supervisor. Reporting features are limited. There are some things that you just can't get from the system, like pending leave requests. There is NO OPTION to export your data if you terminate the product. The fees increase without notice every year. You cannot terminate the product before the end of your annual license agreement.

Lindsey
  • Industry: Utilities

isolved time clock system

Reviewed on 20/10/2023

i thought it was way better than our old manual time card days to switch to isolved and be more tech savvy in our ways. just the website itself would lag a lot of if a lot of users were trying to clock in at same time it seemed, if we had problems/issues took a while to get a hold of someone to help and very time consuming so we ended it and went with a more local place to help and switched to buddy punch.

Pros

i liked like you can punch in and out from computer , submit time off requests to your supervisor from your computer, and view time off requests and hours left etc. it was nice to have all info about your hours, vacation, etc at your fingertips instead of going to ask hr or supervisor..

Cons

customer service was terrible. hard to get a hold of anyone and when we did was not very helpful and very time consuming.

Response from isolved

We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the isolved time clock system.

We do strive to provide our customers with the best service possible. To make sure we continuously improve, I sent your feedback to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps.

Lisa
  • Industry: Law Practice

Overall Satisfied with iSolve

Reviewed on 07/07/2023

Overall satisfied because customer support is amazing at helping you make the system work better for you.

Pros

iSolve supports our employees - specifically hourly staff - with managing their time pay and benefits

Cons

not user friendly - when you want to change how something is set up - there is no simple way to do it. For example adding or taking away a column in summary view. You have to go someplace else and if it wasn't set up in the first place for you to see that, you now have to email iSolved to have it added. I feel you should be able to add or subtract any columns that you actually see on employee management general screen.

Response from isolved

Hello Lisa! Thank you for taking the time to leave this review of isolved. We are so happy to hear that the customer support team continues to be a great resource & support system for you and your business. As far as the feedback from you regarding the platform not being user-friendly, I have sent this feedback to our customer support team so we can so we can take the corrective steps to improve.

Patrick
  • Industry: Restaurants

Not for small business

Reviewed on 24/04/2023

They Lock you in a contract beware. If you need HR this is for you. As a start up this was way to expensive and was sold on all it could do. They spend tons of time setting you up so prepare on lots of onboarding. My major gripe is setting me up without a California tax ID. I sent my Fed ID thinking that was it not being a payroll -professional. They open my account did my payroll and accrued my taxes. Months later refunded my state tax saying there was a problem. After back and forth it was the tax ID and I was hit for 5k plus in penalty’s by the state. Their contract covers them so suck it up. After many emails and months I did get 1700. I had HR and didn’t need it as well didn’t find a benefit at all. I was charged a cancellation fee over 1K and forced to renew contract to extend it. If your a small business don’t make the mistake of this company.

Pros

None better payroll and more small business friendly

Cons

Expensive not your best choice as a start up or restaurant

Salesman

Response from isolved

We apologize for what looks like miscommunication with you. Our tax manager would like to speak with you to discuss your items and your experience. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] so we can connect you with them!

Felix
  • Industry: Computer Networking

iSolved Review

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

I have been content with iSolved. I briefly changed to ADP since I was informed it would serve us better, and I advanced rapidly it was not the right assistance for us. I returned to iSolved. There were a few hiccups with that, similar to the estimating went up and we lost one of our administrations. I like the organization side; however a portion of the representatives battle with the AEE on the telephone (slow association with punch in/out for instance).

Pros

The client support is more advantageous than that of different administrations I have utilized in my situation, and it's important that I get opportune responses for finance and advantages. I additionally like that I know where to go to track down a wide range of reports.

Cons

I could do without the estimating construction, and I could do without that assuming we want other help additional items that the charges are fairly preposterous relying upon the assistance. I might want to have the option to assemble everything, we as a non-benefit we can't financially plan for a portion of the more extravagant things (HR help). A few reports are excessively nitty gritty and don't come in Succeed design.

Barbara
  • Industry: Construction Software

Isolved Review

Reviewed on 13/12/2023

I am very happy that we are using Isolved for our payroll, HR and Onboarding.
it has really...

I am very happy that we are using Isolved for our payroll, HR and Onboarding.
it has really streamlined our Employee processes.

Pros

I like the ease of the Payroll and HR Management platforms.

Cons

Report Writing. I find this difficult to develop my own report.

Paychex Flex

Reasons for Choosing isolved

Big Fish merged with Isolved due to the untimely death of the Big Fish ownership. Isolved has offere4d my options for HR resources.