Brevo

1977 Reviews

Miguel
Miguel

• Customer Support Software

Email marketing with most of the tools you need and the least limitations.

Reviewed on 17/10/2022

My experience with Sendinblue has been awesome, I use it for 3 of my websites, and the tools offered can definitely improve your business.

Pros

-Ease of creating an email campaign.
-Their own CRM is connected to user behavior.
-Even the free version is so complete.
-Integration with many apps especially several WordPress form builders.
-Multi inbox, manages emails and even Instagram messages.

Cons

-The landing page feature could be so powerful but it is outdated.

Acumbamail

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

I needed automation and more options for email marketing instead of just a newsletter

MailPoet

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Sendinblue was more intuitive, they also offered more options for the automated flows.
Carlos Roberto
Carlos Roberto
  • Industry: Events Services

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and professional functionalities

Reviewed on 15/02/2024

More than good, it is a easy and complete solution to send massive email campaigns to my customers.

Pros

It is in my language.
It's easy and intuitive to use.
It lets me create multiple lists to order my contacts.

Cons

Estimated openness statistics do not assure true deliverability

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Reduced functionality - Number of contacts and lists, the complexity of assigning contacts from a web form to lists

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

By cost, usability, and user experience.
Jalpa

Very Rigid Platform

Reviewed on 25/04/2024

Pros

Ease of Use, price point, and similar UI to hubspot

Cons

Bad customer service, Inflexible platform

• Customer Support Software

Good and simple tool to send mail

Reviewed on 11/02/2024

Pros

easy to use and great posibility to get help or find information

Cons

When you want to send a mail test, you have to create first a contact and put this contact in a list.

Luciana
  • Industry: Management Consulting
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

• Customer Support Software

Easy way to manage your email marketing

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Pros

I am very happy with this tool. In particular is very easy to use.

Cons

At the moment I didn't find any worst or mad experience

Dawn
Dawn

• Customer Support Software

Beware! They will terminate you withour notice, if your customers dimply don't open your...

Reviewed on 07/12/2023

bad, unfair, false accusations, poor customer service

bad, unfair, false accusations, poor customer service

Pros

The low price, great discoverability, other than that I urge people to stay far away. There are more ethical platforms out there.

Cons

We uploaded a modest list of valid customers and 100% opt ins and sent an annual holiday email. Deliverability was great (better than our current mailer Pabbly, thats why we are migrating) and our open rate was great for us, there were no spam complaints, but after three emails for around 500 customers each, they not only suspended my terminated my new account, without any ability to appeal! I am an 18 year old A+ BBB rated company, been using Pabbly (Mailget) with 0 spam flags for about 6 years- and I am presuming that the open rate wasn't high enough for them, but it's the holidays and I presume people are getting inundated during cyber week. *This does not make me a spammer* nor did I break their TOS in any way. I pleaded 5 times to allow me to prove that each customer was legit, even giving them credentials to my "mailmunch" opt in to confirm my list and some young student from India replied and confirmed my termination without reason or discussion, other than "we don't disclose why..." I have never in 18 years been treated like a criminal and spammer, this was insulting and unfair, and there in no sane person there to speak to, once they drop the guillotine, STAY AWAY. Where else have people gone, my list is about 13k, and we send mailings quarterly, any alternatives that treat ethical customers better?

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your review. I completely understand your frustration.

Upon checking with our customer experience team, it seems that your contacts are non opt-in. However, as suggested in ticket #3903436, please help us with some additional information on the contact collection practices so that we can review your request further.

S. Andrew
  • Industry: Alternative Medicine

Few things to improve

Reviewed on 25/03/2024

Happy for one of my small business but the design, the interface, and the templates could be improved and be more user friendly

Pros

It’s easy to add contacts and create templates as long as you’re not too demanding

Cons

Very basic, the templates could be improved and the design more modernist

Sarah
  • Industry: Farming

in love with Brevo

Reviewed on 25/04/2024

Pros

email marketing. first time using, it was really easy to understand how i worked. And, I am very happy with the results.

Cons

the way the contact list is organized. Also, it takes too long to load.

Brunno
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Satisfactory experience in the distribution and monitoring of campaigns.

Reviewed on 20/04/2024

I have been a user since the time the platform was sendblue, I like it a lot, I use it with my customers and I like the analytical feedback, the data that is presented after the creation of a campaign.

Pros

Agility and return of analytical information, with important data from the delivery of campaigns.

Cons

Difficulty in registering the email lists, it could be more intuitive.

Alexandre
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Good but expensive

Reviewed on 28/03/2024

Pros

Easy to set up and use.

Also great when you have a large user base.

Cons

I would like if if it where a bit cheaper.

Julian
  • Industry: Investment Management Software

• Customer Support Software

Best value in the business

Reviewed on 19/08/2020

I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Pros

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

Cons

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Needed a proper (email-centric) marketing automation solution

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Much better value per dollar
Kim
  • Industry: Law Practice

• Customer Support Software

Excellent choice for light use email marketing

Reviewed on 21/07/2022

I was delighted with my experience using sendinblue, their customer service is absolutely amazing, professional and personable.
The affordability made it an ideal choice for our firm as we do use email marketing, however we don't use it frequently enough to justify paying a high subscription price.
Sendinblue is easy to use.
We do not have a dedicated marketing team so it's vital that my team and I can easily learn to use the software, and use it well enough to see results.
Sendinblue is the best low cost software I've used in this category, again my experience was wonderful.
The only drawback is that if you're a large company, or use this service quite frequently or heavily, you may be disappointed by the services offered.

Pros

Sendinblue is affordable and easy to use. I was able to set up sendinblue with ease.
For businesses who don't use a great deal of email marketing it is ideal and convenient.
It offers email automation, email templates with drag and drop, and online learning tools to help you get the most out of sendinblue.
Helpful insights and detailed analytics are available and allow us to improve our email marketing.
Another great tool is contact management.
Overall sendinblue has all the tools for our business needs.

Cons

The only con is that it lacks some of the extra services that other products offer. While this is not a concern for us at this time, in the future that may change and of course some businesses need those extra features.

MailerLite and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

When comparing the setup and ease of use for both products, plus how well it suits our needs, sendinblue was the clear choice.

Constant Contact

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

I simply liked sendinblue better, the screen previews I saw looked easy to use. Although it's trivial I liked the name and the color scheme matches that of our local university, it's also just pleasing to the eye.
Robin
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

• Customer Support Software

Sendinblue. For those that want an all in one solution for mail, marketing, list management

Reviewed on 27/11/2022

Before Send in blue I had dabbled with mailchimp and found it so hard to do anything and all the time being punished with the financial hits of the charges. Once I signed up for Sendinblue the whole mailshot, landing page, website to data opt in became a breeze. Anytime I faltered I went back to the sendinblue videos or course. Everything is a delight to do and creating a campaign less painful than before and the deliverability is high. A true winner of an experience.

Pros

Send in Blue makes is easy to mark out and make a plan of action so you know what you want to do. From the campaign email through to the landing page, to the sign ups and all integrated nicely with my wordpress website and Elementor. As it is all in one place you can skip in and out and work on components and filter and sort the emails. Make a list of what you want and Send in Blue has it somewhere. I even took a certified course in send in blue on marketing automation using send in blue (free course).

Cons

The only downside to Sendinblue for me was my lack of knowledge. However Sedin blue top the rescue with their free courses. Now I invested a few days of y time doing them and in the process the light bulb came on on what I needed to do. Once I got it, those training courses were the perfect tutor, they not only taught me automation and everything else, better, they did it so I could do what I learnt in the Sendinblue dashboard. Win win

George

Brevo is flexible, usable, complete - everything we needed in a tool.

Reviewed on 28/11/2023

Pros

It's so simple to use. Even if you're not a marketer or particularly tech literate, the layout and design of the platform is excellent and nothing feels off limits or too technical. We are relatively new to email marketing and it doesn't feel you need loads of previous experience to get going to take advantage of the great feature set. It is also extremely flexible, you can pay for the bits you need and the contacts you use without feeling like you're not taking advantage of features that are not relevant. It also fit really well with our existing processes and we were able to integrate our tech smoothly to get all the data we needed into Brevo. It is by no means just an email marketing tool either, it has a complete feature set that gives you everything you could possibly need when you need it.

Cons

I guess the only thing I would change/add is more templates for email. It does a great job of giving you basic layouts and letting you build your own library, but the it would be great to introduce a template marketplace like has been done with Webflow. I would probably pay for templates as I am no designer.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Mainly the cost and what you got for the price. Bento was nowhere near as complete and was more expensive.

Bento and Bento for Business

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

It felt better to use and was a lot less complex. The others over complicated the way users were added, their APIs were not great and usually only available if you paid for the top plans, and we needed to get started slowly before fully committing.
Juliet

Sendinblue - The Best Features Pros and Cons

Reviewed on 05/11/2022

When it comes to pricing, Sendinblue has four plans available with a free plan that allows 300 emails a day. It is cost effective for small businesses as it comes in handy to users who're at the beginning of their email marketing journey who do not have a budget. Sendinblue has a very good CRM filtering and segmentation of contacts feature. It also provides social media marketing, SMS Marketing, landing pages creation, online surveys and many more tools for digital marketers. More advanced features are available in the premium and enterprise plans.

Pros

What I liked most about Sendinblue is its easy of use with a variety of customizable templates. I liked the fact that it is a cloud-based email marketing tool that offers a range of features and functionalities for both beginner and advanced users. It is also a marketing automation platform that provides the right marketing and sales tools you need to build strong relationships with your customers all in one place.

Cons

I found the onboarding process on this app to be difficult especially when it comes to data transfer. Steep learning curve on some of the features like configuring a dedicated IP or sending targeted emails. Also, if you want more features, they're are only available in the premium and enterprise plans where you have to pay for them.

Shahila
Shahila
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Manage email campaign easily

Reviewed on 01/05/2021

This marketing software really has help us managing and planning our email marketing campaign and its effectiveness to the maximum. I really like that all the report for the marketing campaign is filled with useful analytics report that we have use it to measure the marketing campaign rate of successful.

Pros

I really like all the marketing feature and option that are provided by Sendinblue. It has all i need for automation marketing process, like email marketing manager and newsletter builder. The inboxes help to store customer's previous email history, so we can serve and response to their inquiries email better.

Cons

The customer service is not as active as it should be, they are not operation for 24/7 and as our company is on difference time zone, it is difficult to have a real-time chat session with them. An integration with other outside service like Gmail also will add more flexibility to our marketing process.

• Industry: Telecommunications

• Customer Support Software

Excellent email marketing and automation platform

Reviewed on 19/09/2023

In summary, Brevo is a complete and reliable platform for email marketing and automation. It has boosted our business by providing us with the tools we need to reach our customers in an effective and personalized way. We recommend it 100% for any business looking to improve their digital marketing strategy.

Pros

Brevo has proven to be an indispensable tool in our email marketing and automation strategy. Since we started using this platform, we have experienced a significant increase in the effectiveness of our campaigns and interaction with our customers.What we like most about Brevo is its intuitive and easy-to-use interface. It allowed us to create and personalize emails quickly and easily, even if we are not design experts. The variety of pre-designed templates makes it easy to create attractive and professional messages. In addition, the ability to segment our contact list and send personalized emails has significantly improved our open and conversion rate.

Cons

Could improve the CRM part and the integration with google forms.

Lukas
  • Industry: Events Services

Switching from Mailchimp

Reviewed on 13/11/2023

Pros

BREVO has been a game-changer for us since switching from Mailchimp. The features are spot-on – intuitive and just what we need to streamline email campaigns for our clients. The customer support is impressive; they're always on hand to help. Plus, the pricing is significantly lower, which is a big win for our budget. Overall, extremely satisfied!

Cons

Overall, I'm quite pleased with BREVO. However, if you rely heavily on ready-made templates, you might find the options more limited compared to Mailchimp. That said, since we craft all our client emails from scratch using pure HTML, this limitation doesn't really affect us much.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Price and features (we have a big database but sending quite few e-mails and Mailchimp is paid by size of database.)

Anant
Anant

• Customer Support Software

SendinBlue - Perfect for Transaction Emails!

Reviewed on 16/05/2020

Basically we wanted an email service for our WooCommerce store which integrates well with WPMail SMTP and is free as we are just a medium service and its our first time testing such a store. SendinBlue is perfect and I won't leave it for anything!

Pros

- The best thing is the ease of use. Just email them your requirements and they activate your account in a day.
- You can add your custom domains in no time, and add as many of them you want.
- There is no delay in the emails being sent, everything is instant!
- All emails are tracked fully, the openings and clicks can be seen on your dashboard for each email.
- All design elements of the emails are intact.
- The 300 emails a day and 40 emails an hour limit for the Free plan is enough for a small to medium business.
- Integrates with most plugins on Wordpress (which we use), especiall WPMail SMTP which is the gold standard.

Cons

- There was no notification when the account was activated, so we only got to know about it when our site sent an email during testing and we received it. Opening our dashboard, we could see our emails being sent but still no kind of notification about when our account got approved.
- Sometimes emails are delayed but it is probably the end users email service responsible for that.
- Need separate activation and approval for marketing email campaigns.

Netcore Email API

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

Pepipost had the worst customer service and didn't understand our business and rejected us for no reason whatsoever.
Jerry

Great product, fantastic A+ Customer Service

Reviewed on 04/11/2020

Pros

It is easy to use with a minor learning curve. Whenever you are stuck, customer service has been amazing each and every time! Usually, message them through FB Messenger and they have replied within a day. That is really what sets them apart in my opinion! Might be "cheaper" alternatives around but this is invaluable!

Cons

The daily quota can be cumbersome. Also with us, as a new business, we run various contests. We know these are not our "ideal" customers but through them, we do find clients. The issue is, that a lot of time they are not as responsive to our emails, causing SendInBlue "precautionary" to put our account on hold due to the low open and click percentages.

It's a little annoying, but their customer service has always helped out. Fortunately, we can ignore those who don't respond to mail with future emails, but there's only 1 way to find out if they'll open or not...

Other than that, no real complaints!

Pranjal
  • Industry: Media Production

• Customer Support Software

Value for money email marketing automation tool

Reviewed on 09/10/2022

Overall, its a great tool to have with generous features and very attractive pricing. For transactional emails, it is a go to solution and is almost a no brainer choice to have.

Pros

It is easy to operate, has almost no learning curve and is very cost effective. In fact for someone starting out, the free plan is so generous that it serves the purpose well for years. Compared to mailchimp and the likes, it is way way cheaper while retaining many of their features. In fact the pricing is basis the per email sent and not on the basis of your contact list size which makes it very attractive.

Cons

The email templates are good to go but are not that attractive and modern as some of its competitors like klaviyo have. Infact for automation of emails, the automation flows are also not exhaustive and for specific use cases you will have to build your own flows from scratch. There are not many third party developers who provide ready to use flows as compared to klaviyo.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

The pricing and a bit steep learning curve.

Reasons for Switching to Brevo

The pricing and generous offering it has.
Marco
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Fair service overall

Reviewed on 07/04/2023

A fair and not-so-expensive mail service, with CRM, Marketing Automation, SMS...

Pros

Not so expensive because the pricing is only calculated by the mail you sent instead of the contacts you have.

Cons

CRM is too basic, Marketing Automation is not so advanced. Anyway, they both work smoothly and are included in the subscription.

Tomasz
Tomasz
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

• Customer Support Software

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Pros

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume.

The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable.

Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Cons

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more.

Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Reasons for Choosing Brevo

Bullsender was shutting down and merging into another company, that choose not to continue their current business model or software.
Olivier

• Customer Support Software

Sendinblue is the new born high quality all inclusive emarketing plateform

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

I used it for almost five year now and i think that is the most valuable tool on this category. I already uses MC, or CM but sendinblue is more powerfull, less expensive and has still great potentiality !

Pros

I like the fact that his setup is quick and easy, that you can build a very strong and multi channel emailing strategy with one single tool.

Cons

Maybe the emailing personnalisation should be improved even if they already did lately some great improvements.

Campaign Monitor by Marigold and Mailjet

functionnality and price

Price and functionnalities
Gibbs
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

• Customer Support Software

A popular application Sendinblue premium use Programming, and coordinate CRM management.

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

My involvement in this application isn't excessively acceptable however it has some extraordinary highlights that help in advanced advertising. It likewise needs numerous highlights, I the highlights are refreshed then it would turn into the best application for email promoting. It's decent that I can send an email to a get gathering or gatherings, depending on what we would wish to endeavor to at that point.

Pros

Sendinblue premium empowers the business to develop new connections via auto advertising, email promoting, value-based messages, messages, visit client relationships the executives, Facebook advertisements, and retargeting promotions. It's controlled by world-class client groups and offers to evaluate plans. It's developed on me who I somewhat like the completed item - the clean, reliably marked messages that go to my patients to converse with them viably. I like how simple it's to create messages and include contacts. We simply required the best approach to talk with our clients all the more successfully.

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has awful client support during the underlying phases of actualizing and utilizing their item. This burned through huge amounts of within recent memory pointlessly. It seems a touch interface for fixing templates League. Moreover, we do miss usefulness to arrange ace layouts which might be wont to create new void formats. The simplified highlights are likewise not accessible in this application.