Sendinblue

Customer Support Software
4.6/5

Jim G.

• Customer Support Software

After testing dozens of Email Marketing Platforms - I'd rank Sendinblue as one of the BEST!

Reviewed on 12/05/2022

My experience with Sendinblue has been excellent. It does everything I want it to do - right now. In other words, I don't have to wait for an update to be rolled out somewhere down the line. It's a mature service that's reliable which is really important when it comes to email marketing.

Pros

Sendinblue does more than I need it to do - but it does so without overcomplicating the platform. For example, there's a built in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tool. I have another CRM that I'm already comfortable with... however, it's good to know it's there if I change my mind down the road.

Cons

This list management section was a bit difficult for me. I found the UI a little confusing at first, especially when I first started using Sendinblue. After I'd log out, if I didn't log back in for a few days, I have to find the folder within the folder were the list I was looking for was saved.

Gyula K.
  • Industry: Automotive
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

No more monkey business

Reviewed on 19/05/2022

We have the need to efficiently send out weekly newsletters and ad-hoc messages without the need to track detailed statistics. It was especially helpful that Sendinblue has excellent integration with the HTML email designer that we use. Creating lists for various audience groups was also an easy task. The pricing plans are far better for our needs than what most competitors are offering.

Pros

Built-in integration from BEE Pro to Sendinblue
Ease of setting up campaigns
Effortless contact import manually
Creating specific contact lists was straightforward

Cons

It was not immediately obvious how to connect Dynamic 365 CRM with Sendinblue and the "official" guide suggested an approach that involves a paid third party service, but we eventually found a free plugin which was endorsed by Microsoft and syncronises the contacts in the same way.
The folder management for the contact lists was not clear, but after some tries we found how to do it properly.

• Industry: Arts & Crafts

• Customer Support Software

You get what you pay for

Reviewed on 30/05/2022

Unfortunately, I left before I even sending out a single email to my subscribers.

Pros

As a small business owner, the thing that attracted me to Sendinblue was the pricing. At the time I was using this, my marketing emails were fairly low-tech and with a few trade-offs, I was excited that I could send to unlimited contacts using the free plan. It also offered some customizations with the free plan other services didn't, and I felt like the pricing for larger lists was extremely fair (as I was hoping to stay with them).

Cons

The backend was a bit clunky and felt fairly outdated, but I was willing to overlook that for the price. After setting up my lists, default settings, first email, etc. I got a notice that I would have to go through verification before sending my first email. The process was RIDICULOUS. I had to schedule a call with someone in France (which seemed odd, but okay). My call was rescheduled twice and then ultimately canceled. After a month of trying to verify, I ultimately switched providers. After having gone through all the setup work, I never even got to send out anything more than a test email to myself.

ConvertKit, MailerLite, Moosend, and Zoho Mail

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailchimp became too expensive for the size of my business and email list.

Mailchimp

Response from Sendinblue

Hey there! My name is Nadja and I'm Sendinblue's Reputation Specialist. I'm very sorry you've had this experience with us, especially since it's our goal to support small business owners, helping them grow through marketing campaigns. Would you mind providing us with more details (User ID + contact address) so we can find a solution as soon and best as possible? You can contact us via this form: https://www.sendinblue.com/contact/, open a ticket through your account - provided you still have access - or simply provide more information via Capterra!

Thank you for your feedback and sincerest apologies. I can assure you that we're working on our product and service continuously.

Hoping to hear from you soon,
Nadja from Sendinblue

Carmen R.
  • Industry: Insurance Software

E-mail marketing made easy

Reviewed on 18/04/2022

We use it weekly and in some cases daily. It's easy to use, easy to get data and easy to setup and change according with the reports we are able to obtain.

Pros

The platform is really user friendly and it allows us to integrate data with our in-house developed systems.

Cons

The customisation of the design of each e-mail it's a little bit tricky, but we make it work with our own designs being uploaded in the platform.

Sender, Benchmark Email, and Omnisend

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mostly because we were looking for a better integration with our own systems and Sendinblue was the best option.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Our IT team felt comfortable working the integrations through Sendinblue with our systems, also the price for more than 100,000 sent e-mails was critical in the decision. The marketing department were also happy working with the data and reports the platform provides.
  • Industry: Human Resources

Great value for money

Reviewed on 12/06/2022

Very good, I'd definitely recommend Sendinblue

Pros

It's inexpensive in comparison to similar email marketing tools. It does a great job for the price and has most of the features I need

Cons

It can be a little buggy at times, but on the whole it's been great

MailerLite, Mailgun, and Mailchimp

The price

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

The price, it was cheaper than the competition
Tzu chieh L.

Excellent service

Reviewed on 22/06/2022

Simple and reliable.

Pros

Simple, complete setup, reliable service.

Cons

It is not possible to fully determine the status of the mail delivery.

Amazon SES and SendGrid

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

You can try it for free, and the status is reliable after use.
Kristin K.

My preferred mailing list platform

Reviewed on 13/05/2022

I have used Sendinblue for about 5-6 months and absolutely love how user friendly it is.

Pros

User friendly. Has all the features I need.

Cons

There is really nothing I don't like about Sendinblue. If anything, I could wish that there were even more templates available. It would save me time :)

Mailercloud

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Sendinblue had a few more features and a more slick UI

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

I find Sendinblue to be the best fit for me as a small operator of a private practice
Oumarou S.

• Customer Support Software

A very good email marketing software

Reviewed on 31/05/2022

I had a very good experience with Sendinblue.

Pros

Sendinblue is one of the leading brands in the email marketing sector. It’s easy to use, it’s cost effective and has a good email deliverability.

Cons

It’s hard to upload an existing email list to sendinblue. They so meticulous.

Kevin W.

• Customer Support Software

Amazing Value, Great Deliverability, Powerful Featureset, Some Learning Curve and Rough Edges

Reviewed on 19/05/2021

Pros

I love the value of this product. I can send more emails to way more contacts for less money.

The automation features are powerful and flexible, including jumping from one automation to another or repeating part of a workflow based on action or inaction. I love it.

Deliverability is the best I've seen and they make it easy to track issues with particular domains. Thank you!

Analytics and reports are solid.

Cons

The onboarding was a mess with errors in their documentation: it took us three months or so, so plan for that. Their support was AWFUL then but has improved dramatically in the year since so I would not be surprised if onboarding has improved.

Their SMS feature is not that useful: I can automate sending SMSs but if anyone replies, I can receive it but cannot reply to them individually. The SMSs come from a random number that is not consistent so recipients cannot effectively add you to their contacts or send a text to that number. Probably better to use a separate SMS service.

Their advanced email personalization is difficult to set up. Basic stuff like first name is easy but populating event-based info like order details is hard.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

We switched from HubSpot to save money, improve deliverability, and to include transactional emails.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Great value with lots of powerful features.
Eero S.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

• Customer Support Software

The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

Pros

We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

Cons

The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

ActiveCampaign and Campaign Monitor

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailchimp interface is a UI nightmare, you cannot find anything unless you are constantly using it and remembering the hierarchy of the submenus. Especially some settings are buried so deep that I much rather pay for a consultant than do it by myself. On top of that, there were some (in my opinion) ridiculous limitations when it comes to segmentation, lists and email amounts. I was super-happy to leave Mailchimp behind for good.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Price and functionality. In that order.
Syazwani I.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Pros

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

Cons

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

Julian S.
  • Industry: Investment Management Software

• Customer Support Software

Best value in the business

Reviewed on 19/08/2020

I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Pros

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

Cons

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Needed a proper (email-centric) marketing automation solution

Campaign Monitor

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Much better value per dollar
Steve M.
  • Industry: Photography

• Customer Support Software

Best decision we've made!

Reviewed on 20/03/2020

Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pros

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Cons

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Michelle N.

Game Changer

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Pros

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Cons

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

SendGrid

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

It was an antiquated system with no real signs of enhancements coming. I spent hours upon hours trying to manage our contacts.

Act!

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

The overall functionality and value for the money seemed to be the best. We were interested in the upcoming abilities to A/B test at the time and I liked the contact management the most.
Elysha-sądo E.
  • Industry: Banking

• Customer Support Software

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Pros

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Marita K.
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

A versatile tool for well-designed, mobile-friendly e-mail marketing

Reviewed on 10/01/2022

Pros

Sendinblue offers superior editing of the e-mail layout without involving a custom coded template. E-mails can have multiple columns with separate buttons for each column, background images for the entire e-mail or just a section of the message as well as the possibility to divide the e-mail into sections with different background colors. As a designer, this allowed me to create truly attractive and engaging e-mail campaigns for my company – and to make sure they were equally legible and compelling on mobile.

Cons

It would be useful to be able set different default font colors for different e-mail sections. If the default font color for the email is black and I want to use a dark background for a section of the e-mail, I keep having to change the text color for each text field in this section. It would be useful to be able to define text colors for light vs. dark background for the entire e-mail, so I don't have to do it for each individual text field.

Dark mode-customization is currently missing. I would like to be able to check how our e-mails read when a user is browsing e-mails in dark-mode, and to make certain color changes to ensure legibility whenever dark mode is in use.

Omnisend, Mailjet, and Smaily

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailchimp had offers very few options in customizing e-mail through their WYSIWYG-builder, limiting the e-mail design. Mobile optimisation options were even poorer.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Ease of use, similarity to previously used e-mailing tool (Mailchimp), design versatility and mobile optimization.
Diego G.

Incredible tool

Reviewed on 07/10/2020

It helps very much in my automations using JS scripts on my site or scripts (via API) in my computer.
Very good to send newsletters too, with a high send limit.
And I use to all my transactional e-mail of my Wordpress website using the plugin. Much better than PHP mail.

Pros

Great free tier
Marketing Automation tool with many types of workflows
Great limit to send e-mail marketing and transactional emails
Nice plugins for Wordpress
Easy to make e-mail templates and preview then with many options
Connection with other tools using API
Simple API with many functions
JS to automation easy to setup
Great support (even in portuguese)

Cons

Sometimes the platform is a little slow, but I think it's temporary because the suddenly increase of users.l

ActiveCampaign and SendGrid

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Better free tier, better functionalities, more freedom to implement.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Better free tier and features
Tomasz O.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

• Customer Support Software

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Pros

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume.

The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable.

Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Cons

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more.

Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Bullsender was shutting down and merging into another company, that choose not to continue their current business model or software.
Don H.
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

• Customer Support Software

Great UI, rock solid functionality and features

Reviewed on 30/10/2021

SendInBlue is a swiss army knife multi-tool that gives small businesses access to marketing, FB campaigns, Chat, Transactional, List Management and CRM all in one package.

Pros

What I love about SendInBlue is the ease of setup. Once you register, you can easily find what you're looking for. We do a lot of email marketing for our law association but do a lot more transactional emails. The SMTP features are easy to find and implement.

Cons

It's a bit more expensive than Mailchimp but gives your more flexibility. Would be great if you could get to the gallery of saved images easier. I love that you can add live chat to your website with SendInBlue the script is a bit heavy and can slow down page loads.

SendGrid and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Love the MailChimp brand. At the time, we switched it was a bit more difficult to use when implementing transactional email. Also, the features we liked - real time chat, CRM, appeared to be available on MC but through a third party. The final thing is we're not sure what the new Intuit ownership will change the platform.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Broader mix of integrated services and ease of setup
Martin B.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

A short discussion about Sendinblue

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

I use Sendinblue to send out transactional emails for the platforms I develop on. I stay away from the marketing feature.

Pros

In terms of getting started to get a mailing server, for free, I don't think you'll find better. Sendinblue is an effective option to automate your email setup, and it's hassle free. If you've worked with API before, this will be no problem at all. Even if you haven't they take care of you with starter templates.

Cons

The website is incredibly slow. You will sit there just waiting for the page to load, even if it's simple data. Additionally, sendinblue does a horrible job documenting and announcing their own vetting process. I once purchased SIB Credit and had no feedback as to why it wasn't credited to my account. All of the top support docs just told me to look into my account or buy credit. It turns out, you have to contact support to get your account activated. Additionally, there are a few API contact adding handlers that could work a little bit better, and handle errors better.

Olivier D.

• Customer Support Software

Sendinblue is the new born high quality all inclusive emarketing plateform

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

I used it for almost five year now and i think that is the most valuable tool on this category. I already uses MC, or CM but sendinblue is more powerfull, less expensive and has still great potentiality !

Pros

I like the fact that his setup is quick and easy, that you can build a very strong and multi channel emailing strategy with one single tool.

Cons

Maybe the emailing personnalisation should be improved even if they already did lately some great improvements.

Campaign Monitor and Mailjet

functionnality and price

Price and functionnalities
Alexandra M.

Affordable + effective email marketing

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

We use Sendinblue to send promotional and education emails to our patient base. I am typically sending emails to specifically targetted lists. I have also dabbled in the Automation feature, and this has helped me to reduce my workload significantly.

Pros

Sendinblue is easy to use and is absolutely worth the value. It is easy to create beautiful campaigns, import contacts, and track results. I haven't explored many of the additional features, but for running basic email marketing campaigns, I cannot recommend Sendinblue enough.

Cons

I do wish there was better organization when it comes to the media library in particular. You cannot create folders for media, so it can easily become chaotic to try and locate media files.

ActiveCampaign and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Campaigner's email builder was extremely glitchy and hard to work with, and their customer service was absolutely abhorrent.

Campaigner

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Sendinblue was BY FAR the best value. I felt trapped using Campaigner because all of the other options were way too expensive, and then I found Sendinblue. The price is absolutely unbeatable, and even their largest plan is cheaper than the competitors starter plans.
Shahila A.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Manage email campaign easily

Reviewed on 01/05/2021

This marketing software really has help us managing and planning our email marketing campaign and its effectiveness to the maximum. I really like that all the report for the marketing campaign is filled with useful analytics report that we have use it to measure the marketing campaign rate of successful.

Pros

I really like all the marketing feature and option that are provided by Sendinblue. It has all i need for automation marketing process, like email marketing manager and newsletter builder. The inboxes help to store customer's previous email history, so we can serve and response to their inquiries email better.

Cons

The customer service is not as active as it should be, they are not operation for 24/7 and as our company is on difference time zone, it is difficult to have a real-time chat session with them. An integration with other outside service like Gmail also will add more flexibility to our marketing process.

Gibbs A.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

• Customer Support Software

A popular application Sendinblue premium use Programming, and coordinate CRM management.

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

My involvement in this application isn't excessively acceptable however it has some extraordinary highlights that help in advanced advertising. It likewise needs numerous highlights, I the highlights are refreshed then it would turn into the best application for email promoting. It's decent that I can send an email to a get gathering or gatherings, depending on what we would wish to endeavor to at that point.

Pros

Sendinblue premium empowers the business to develop new connections via auto advertising, email promoting, value-based messages, messages, visit client relationships the executives, Facebook advertisements, and retargeting promotions. It's controlled by world-class client groups and offers to evaluate plans. It's developed on me who I somewhat like the completed item - the clean, reliably marked messages that go to my patients to converse with them viably. I like how simple it's to create messages and include contacts. We simply required the best approach to talk with our clients all the more successfully.

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has awful client support during the underlying phases of actualizing and utilizing their item. This burned through huge amounts of within recent memory pointlessly. It seems a touch interface for fixing templates League. Moreover, we do miss usefulness to arrange ace layouts which might be wont to create new void formats. The simplified highlights are likewise not accessible in this application.

Alaa E.

• Customer Support Software

A low-cost, comprehensive system for organizing your email marketing operations.

Reviewed on 31/05/2022

Sendinblue has given us the tools we need to manage and arrange our email marketing campaigns. We've reduced a lot of procedures and improved the effectiveness of our advertising efforts thanks to Sendinblue. We may repeat them again and over again within a particular time frame, all at a minimal cost.

Pros

Sendinblue is a low-cost tool for effective email marketing and campaign management. I enjoy how simple it is to create and organize contact lists, as well as divide them into sub-groups, which makes mailing fliers to them much easier. Sendinblue's ability to increase our contact lists without charging any more fees is something I like. I appreciate Sendinblue's ready-to-use concepts and templates, which make it simple to construct our campaign and add images and links. I enjoy the testing option since it allows us to analyze the ad campaign before sending it and make changes as needed. Add to that the option to upload materials such as presentations and PDFs as attachments. I particularly value the reports that Sendinblue provides, which allow us to see how many individuals have responded to our communications.

Cons

I found nothing to dislike about Sendinblue because it is really basic and straightforward to use. But I think it needs to be improved even more so that we can get more reports and analyses, which would help us improve the way we do email marketing.