Sendinblue

Shahila A.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

Manage email campaign easily

Reviewed on 01/05/2021

This marketing software really has help us managing and planning our email marketing campaign and its effectiveness to the maximum. I really like that all the report for the marketing campaign is filled with useful analytics report that we have use it to measure the marketing campaign rate of successful.

Pros

I really like all the marketing feature and option that are provided by Sendinblue. It has all i need for automation marketing process, like email marketing manager and newsletter builder. The inboxes help to store customer's previous email history, so we can serve and response to their inquiries email better.

Cons

The customer service is not as active as it should be, they are not operation for 24/7 and as our company is on difference time zone, it is difficult to have a real-time chat session with them. An integration with other outside service like Gmail also will add more flexibility to our marketing process.

Syazwani I.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Email marketing is better with Sendinblue

Reviewed on 23/02/2021

We had a good experience working with this software, our newsletter and email marketing campaign are fully automated and can be scheduled for the next 2 months forward. We are very happy that we can have a full control on the leads and verification on the leads.

Pros

Sendinblue is the best tools that i have use for our email marketing campaign automation. All the emails sent is instantly executed and receive by the recipient in no time. All the report analytics for the opening-click-rate and email reading time can be generated a day after the emails sent. They also offer a good software integration like Mailchimp and Woocommerce.

Cons

There are some aspect that Sendinblue should improve, especially on the customer support service which too slow in responding our ticket and support email. Other than that, the landing page template design is somehow not fully customizable and some of the widget is not easily editable.

Marita K.
  • Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

A versatile tool for well-designed, mobile-friendly e-mail marketing

Reviewed on 10/01/2022

Pros

Sendinblue offers superior editing of the e-mail layout without involving a custom coded template. E-mails can have multiple columns with separate buttons for each column, background images for the entire e-mail or just a section of the message as well as the possibility to divide the e-mail into sections with different background colors. As a designer, this allowed me to create truly attractive and engaging e-mail campaigns for my company – and to make sure they were equally legible and compelling on mobile.

Cons

It would be useful to be able set different default font colors for different e-mail sections. If the default font color for the email is black and I want to use a dark background for a section of the e-mail, I keep having to change the text color for each text field in this section. It would be useful to be able to define text colors for light vs. dark background for the entire e-mail, so I don't have to do it for each individual text field.

Dark mode-customization is currently missing. I would like to be able to check how our e-mails read when a user is browsing e-mails in dark-mode, and to make certain color changes to ensure legibility whenever dark mode is in use.

Smaily, Mailjet, and Omnisend

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailchimp had offers very few options in customizing e-mail through their WYSIWYG-builder, limiting the e-mail design. Mobile optimisation options were even poorer.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Ease of use, similarity to previously used e-mailing tool (Mailchimp), design versatility and mobile optimization.
Don H.
  • Industry: Graphic Design Software

• Customer Support Software

Great UI, rock solid functionality and features

Reviewed on 30/10/2021

SendInBlue is a swiss army knife multi-tool that gives small businesses access to marketing, FB campaigns, Chat, Transactional, List Management and CRM all in one package.

Pros

What I love about SendInBlue is the ease of setup. Once you register, you can easily find what you're looking for. We do a lot of email marketing for our law association but do a lot more transactional emails. The SMTP features are easy to find and implement.

Cons

It's a bit more expensive than Mailchimp but gives your more flexibility. Would be great if you could get to the gallery of saved images easier. I love that you can add live chat to your website with SendInBlue the script is a bit heavy and can slow down page loads.

SendGrid and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Love the MailChimp brand. At the time, we switched it was a bit more difficult to use when implementing transactional email. Also, the features we liked - real time chat, CRM, appeared to be available on MC but through a third party. The final thing is we're not sure what the new Intuit ownership will change the platform.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Broader mix of integrated services and ease of setup
João F.
  • Industry: Design
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Its so easy to start...

Reviewed on 14/12/2021

Its soon but I only have good things to say. Even the support team was wonderful (and quick!).

Pros

I'm still mesmerise on how simple it was to set up our first email. We've previously try other to services and it was so complicated to understand how to import and clean contacts. And, by the way.. i'm using the free. Can't wait to check on metrics and improve from there. I can see ourselves upgrade our account very soon.

Cons

As it was so easy to start our first campaign, i'm worried that i'm missing something on type of metrics we can get from the software. Still, it's too soo to bother about that.

André D.

Straight forward and flexible Email Direct Marketing

Reviewed on 30/11/2021

Easy to navigate, setup and implement a campaign. Great, really great and detailed support - no fob offs. Just what I have been looking for. sendinblue makes me want to use the tool more and grow my and client's businesses.

Pros

The basics were easy to setup, and I could jump straight in and draft my first email with all the graphics needed. The Settings allow for a significant number of options that I could use including multiple senders in my organisation. I had a verification glitch and support were onto it right away without waiting for a day especially with different time zones considered. I also particularly like that sendinblue is Euro based and therefore fully compliant to EU legislation re privacy - a MAJOR and passionate issue for me.

Cons

The only 'cons' was some tricky setup of DNS pointers on my website, and making sure my domain emails don't go to spam, but this is to be expected initially. I don't particularly care for the SMS aspect as in AU/NZ we wouldn't dare use SMS as a marketing tool - best way to get blacklisted.

Marcy G.
  • Industry: Publishing

Simple, Affordable, and Plenty of Support

Reviewed on 28/11/2021

I compared all other mail services for my business (author /publishing, promoting books, offering free content, communicating with my constituents) and nothing was as welcoming so to speak, as SendInBlue for the size business I have. Most other options are for smaller needs or much larger ones. For the middle ground professional, as well as the entry or pro level customer, SendInBlue has something for all.

Pros

What I like best about this software is the accessibility - It's a clean and simple platform that anyone can use as it's quite intuitive for anyone to use. The few times I've had a glitch (and my end) support was almost instant, expedient, friendly, professional and personalized. For the price and the performance, SendinBlue has been my best option and after 5 years, I'm not disappointed!

Cons

To be honest, I have no complaints - SendInBlue is one of the Internet's best kept secrets!

Rémi G.

Very good solution

Reviewed on 15/12/2021

Always good experience : tool or support, everything works great :)

Pros

This solution is really easy to use and very powerfull. Marketing automation scenarios are great and easy to implement on Wordpress

Cons

It's hard to implement the script with RGPD. The plugin add the cookie without user acceptation. I'd like to make it easier to implement the script (with woocommerce automation) on GTM or on plugins like "CookieYes | GDPR Cookie Consent & Compliance Notice (CCPA Ready)" by WebToffee.

Chuck F.

Great Software

Reviewed on 29/12/2021

So far so good!

Pros

I wanted to start Email Marketing and ive tried several services in the last year or so but there was always some issue or problem. I just signed up a few days ago and so far its been great. Im actually able to send out emails daily. I'm on the free plan now because i wanted to try first because of the disappointments of others but i will be upgrading soon cause this works great. Highly recommended!

Cons

The only small complaint i have is the verification process first before i could send my first campaign but i got that sorted out so nothing else so far.

Kevin W.

• Customer Support Software

Amazing Value, Great Deliverability, Powerful Featureset, Some Learning Curve and Rough Edges

Reviewed on 19/05/2021

Pros

I love the value of this product. I can send more emails to way more contacts for less money.

The automation features are powerful and flexible, including jumping from one automation to another or repeating part of a workflow based on action or inaction. I love it.

Deliverability is the best I've seen and they make it easy to track issues with particular domains. Thank you!

Analytics and reports are solid.

Cons

The onboarding was a mess with errors in their documentation: it took us three months or so, so plan for that. Their support was AWFUL then but has improved dramatically in the year since so I would not be surprised if onboarding has improved.

Their SMS feature is not that useful: I can automate sending SMSs but if anyone replies, I can receive it but cannot reply to them individually. The SMSs come from a random number that is not consistent so recipients cannot effectively add you to their contacts or send a text to that number. Probably better to use a separate SMS service.

Their advanced email personalization is difficult to set up. Basic stuff like first name is easy but populating event-based info like order details is hard.

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

We switched from HubSpot to save money, improve deliverability, and to include transactional emails.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Great value with lots of powerful features.
Eero S.
  • Industry: Consumer Electronics

• Customer Support Software

The best choice when it comes to small business email marketing

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

The software works well, the price is fair, I haven't had any issues at any point. Previously, I have used another (very popular) software with some earlier projects, and it was a nightmare to find what I wanted from their interface. Send in Blue interface is simple and well-thought.

Pros

We use Send in Blue to send occasional e-mail newsletters and marketing campaigns. The campaign builder works well; everything is easy to understand. I really appreciate the segmentation possibilities, that are even available for free accounts. Previously, I had to pay a lot to another software manufacturer due to ridiculous limits regarding segmentation and lists. I rather pay for the emails I send. Send in Blue is perfect from this point of view.

Cons

The software could have more integration options to the other tools I use, but I am aware that those are not the most common so I understand.

Campaign Monitor and ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailchimp interface is a UI nightmare, you cannot find anything unless you are constantly using it and remembering the hierarchy of the submenus. Especially some settings are buried so deep that I much rather pay for a consultant than do it by myself. On top of that, there were some (in my opinion) ridiculous limitations when it comes to segmentation, lists and email amounts. I was super-happy to leave Mailchimp behind for good.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Price and functionality. In that order.
Julian S.
  • Industry: Investment Management Software

• Customer Support Software

Best value in the business

Reviewed on 19/08/2020

I've been doing email-centric marketing for years, and the game has changed over the last few years. If you're looking to move from an old-school platform like Mailchimp to a proper (email-centric, web-tracking) marketing automation platform, you're typically looking at expensive options (Marketo/Pardot/Hubspot/Eloqua). SendinBlue is more in line with a platform like Active Campaign, and while perhaps not as mature/feature-full, it is incredibly affordable for what it offers.

Pros

Fantastic contact management/filtering/segmentation
Modern web-tracking/lead-scoring capabilities
Modern marketing automation capabilities

Cons

A few non-core features are 'half-baked' (e.g chat widget doesn't have mobile apps for operators, who must rely on browser notifications; 'CRM' is really a bare-bones marketing-CRM, not a proper CRM that a sales team or larger organization could rely on).
Email builder could be a little more flexible (forces you to choose between raw HTML mode and page-builder mode)

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Needed a proper (email-centric) marketing automation solution

Campaign Monitor

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Much better value per dollar
Steve M.
  • Industry: Photography

• Customer Support Software

Best decision we've made!

Reviewed on 20/03/2020

Moving to Sendinblue has been the best marketing decision we've made in the last 2-3 years. Our delivery rates have improved, retention has gone up and we've averaging an open rate of 58% compared to 36% when we were using our previous platform (Mailchimp).
On a few occasions we've needed to contact support, for advice. The support function at Sendinblue has been faultless. Responses are fast and they can't do enough to assist you... again unlike 'other' platforms where you wait up to 72 hours even for an initial response!...Which really hinders marketing
We recommend Sendinblue to any/all organisations, regardless of size, who want a self-intuitive marketing platform, that does everything you want it to with a support department that ARE actually there everyday to support you

Pros

The Dashboard is excellent, giving a complete overview of all your campaign statistics as well as single line clickable 'top line stats' of your individual campaigns
Creating a campaign could not be simpler, with very easy click & drag modules to build your campaign exactly how you want it
Once you have sent your campaign, with either a 'send now' or a scheduled time/date send, the reporting is excellent. The usual stats are included, for example total sends, successful sends, opens, click throughs, soft/hard bounces, click throughs etc. But the addition of metrics such as average time to open, average time to click, total and unique clicks plus a timeline gives you everything you would want to see. The reporting for us is one of the strongest features
Automation is a great addition, where workflows can be created that trigger actions such as send email or sms based on conditions or events - Sendinblue even includes an sms engine to engage with clients even more

Cons

Having sent numerous campaigns, trying different formats and schedules, we are yet to find anything we don't like or think that could be improved

Michelle N.

Game Changer

Reviewed on 01/08/2019

Overall, SendinBlue has been a huge game changer for our company. I have been doing the email marketing for over 5 years and with our previous provider it was a time-suck for little result. I'm happy that there are constantly updates and changes being made to stay current and enhance the features available. Not only has SendInBlue saved me a ton of time, it has really increased the value of our email marketing program.

Pros

It's overall ease of use was a big pro when I first saw it, but I think the selling point for me was the contact management capabilities. The ability to keep all of our lists in one place and be able to filter for certain contacts has changed the way that we market and has made the process of personalizing one hundred times easier.

Cons

Being the analytics person for the company, I am disappointed with the limited abilities of pulling our results.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

It was an antiquated system with no real signs of enhancements coming. I spent hours upon hours trying to manage our contacts.

Act!

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

The overall functionality and value for the money seemed to be the best. We were interested in the upcoming abilities to A/B test at the time and I liked the contact management the most.
Elysha-sądo E.
  • Industry: Banking

• Customer Support Software

All-in-one email marketing tool for Small Businesses.

Reviewed on 17/12/2020

The general encounters with them are extraordinary, I generally find new things and figure out how to give the best for myself and my customers. I'm happy I'm inclining toward a solid, veteran organization that realizes how to react and criticism on each move I make. The great encouraging group of people gives me the certainty that I can proceed to develop and develop together, in the organizations I do and the administrations I offer to different organizations.

Pros

Sendinblue premium engages the business to grow new associations through auto publicizing, email advancing, esteem based messages, messages, visit customer associations with the heads, Facebook notices, and retargeting advancements. It's constrained by a-list customer gatherings and offers to assess plans. It's created on me who I to some degree like the finished thing - the clean, dependably checked messages that go to my patients to banter with them reasonably. I like how basic it's to make messages and incorporate contacts. We basically required the best way to deal with talk with our customers even more effectively. It is anything but difficult to use with a minor expectation to absorb information. At whatever point you are trapped, client assistance has been astounding every single time! Normally, message them through FB Messenger and they have answered inside a day. That is truly what separates them as I would see it! May be "less expensive" choices around yet this is priceless!

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has horrendous customer uphold during the hidden periods of realizing and using their thing. This consumed enormous measures of inside ongoing memory absurdly. It appears to be a touch interface for fixing layouts League. Also, we do miss the handiness to organize pro designs which may be wont to make new void arrangements. The streamlined features are similarly not available in this application.

Diego G.

Incredible tool

Reviewed on 07/10/2020

It helps very much in my automations using JS scripts on my site or scripts (via API) in my computer.
Very good to send newsletters too, with a high send limit.
And I use to all my transactional e-mail of my Wordpress website using the plugin. Much better than PHP mail.

Pros

Great free tier
Marketing Automation tool with many types of workflows
Great limit to send e-mail marketing and transactional emails
Nice plugins for Wordpress
Easy to make e-mail templates and preview then with many options
Connection with other tools using API
Simple API with many functions
JS to automation easy to setup
Great support (even in portuguese)

Cons

Sometimes the platform is a little slow, but I think it's temporary because the suddenly increase of users.l

SendGrid and ActiveCampaign

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Better free tier, better functionalities, more freedom to implement.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Better free tier and features
Tomasz O.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

• Customer Support Software

Excellent value for money for contact-intensive mailing list

Reviewed on 23/12/2020

We are using Sendinblue twofold - partly for periodic newsletters to both our business partners and clients, and partly for sending off direct mails for specific segments of our users. After getting the initial setup right, working with Sendinblue is a breeze. As mentioned, the segmenting options might be a bit lacking for our taste, but they are good enough to do the job. The pricing model is perfect for our use.

Pros

Sendinblue allows for unlimited contacts, in contrast to many other marketing software providers. This business model fits extremly well our extensive mailing list with heavy segmentation and comparatively low monthly sendout volume.

The setup was quite easy and support rather excellent. Our initial problems were taken care of quickly and efficiently and support time was never unbearable.

Setting up mails and templates is a pleasure and setting up new campaigns is fast and easy. The system is constantly being improved upon and it is a pleasant suprise to see kinks and bugs being ironed out.

Cons

Segmenting of the target group could be improved upon. The current model is quite simple and thus easy to use, but it might leave client with demand for heavy segmentation features looking for more.

Geographical segmenting could be improved upon - there is currently no possibility to select a segment based on geolocation through map, circle radius etc.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Bullsender was shutting down and merging into another company, that choose not to continue their current business model or software.
Martin B.
  • Industry: Philanthropy

A short discussion about Sendinblue

Reviewed on 03/05/2021

I use Sendinblue to send out transactional emails for the platforms I develop on. I stay away from the marketing feature.

Pros

In terms of getting started to get a mailing server, for free, I don't think you'll find better. Sendinblue is an effective option to automate your email setup, and it's hassle free. If you've worked with API before, this will be no problem at all. Even if you haven't they take care of you with starter templates.

Cons

The website is incredibly slow. You will sit there just waiting for the page to load, even if it's simple data. Additionally, sendinblue does a horrible job documenting and announcing their own vetting process. I once purchased SIB Credit and had no feedback as to why it wasn't credited to my account. All of the top support docs just told me to look into my account or buy credit. It turns out, you have to contact support to get your account activated. Additionally, there are a few API contact adding handlers that could work a little bit better, and handle errors better.

Olivier D.

• Customer Support Software

Sendinblue is the new born high quality all inclusive emarketing plateform

Reviewed on 13/01/2022

I used it for almost five year now and i think that is the most valuable tool on this category. I already uses MC, or CM but sendinblue is more powerfull, less expensive and has still great potentiality !

Pros

I like the fact that his setup is quick and easy, that you can build a very strong and multi channel emailing strategy with one single tool.

Cons

Maybe the emailing personnalisation should be improved even if they already did lately some great improvements.

Mailjet and Campaign Monitor

functionnality and price

Price and functionnalities
Alexandra M.

Affordable + effective email marketing

Reviewed on 22/09/2020

We use Sendinblue to send promotional and education emails to our patient base. I am typically sending emails to specifically targetted lists. I have also dabbled in the Automation feature, and this has helped me to reduce my workload significantly.

Pros

Sendinblue is easy to use and is absolutely worth the value. It is easy to create beautiful campaigns, import contacts, and track results. I haven't explored many of the additional features, but for running basic email marketing campaigns, I cannot recommend Sendinblue enough.

Cons

I do wish there was better organization when it comes to the media library in particular. You cannot create folders for media, so it can easily become chaotic to try and locate media files.

ActiveCampaign and Mailchimp

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Campaigner's email builder was extremely glitchy and hard to work with, and their customer service was absolutely abhorrent.

Campaigner

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Sendinblue was BY FAR the best value. I felt trapped using Campaigner because all of the other options were way too expensive, and then I found Sendinblue. The price is absolutely unbeatable, and even their largest plan is cheaper than the competitors starter plans.
Gibbs A.
  • Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

• Customer Support Software

A popular application Sendinblue premium use Programming, and coordinate CRM management.

Reviewed on 20/08/2020

My involvement in this application isn't excessively acceptable however it has some extraordinary highlights that help in advanced advertising. It likewise needs numerous highlights, I the highlights are refreshed then it would turn into the best application for email promoting. It's decent that I can send an email to a get gathering or gatherings, depending on what we would wish to endeavor to at that point.

Pros

Sendinblue premium empowers the business to develop new connections via auto advertising, email promoting, value-based messages, messages, visit client relationships the executives, Facebook advertisements, and retargeting promotions. It's controlled by world-class client groups and offers to evaluate plans. It's developed on me who I somewhat like the completed item - the clean, reliably marked messages that go to my patients to converse with them viably. I like how simple it's to create messages and include contacts. We simply required the best approach to talk with our clients all the more successfully.

Cons

Sendinblue Premium has awful client support during the underlying phases of actualizing and utilizing their item. This burned through huge amounts of within recent memory pointlessly. It seems a touch interface for fixing templates League. Moreover, we do miss usefulness to arrange ace layouts which might be wont to create new void formats. The simplified highlights are likewise not accessible in this application.

Abigail N.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning

• Customer Support Software

A great email marketing automation tool

Reviewed on 11/11/2016

I use the SendinBlue free plan that allows me to send 9000 emails monthly. I rely on SendinBlue solely for their automation feature (PS: It's still in Beta).

It's rare to find a free email marketing service that offers automation which was the reason why I signed up for SendinBlue. I still use MailChimp but I'm starting to find myself using it less than I did before SendinBlue.

I used the automation to create a free 5-day email course. The path was simple: Visitor fill form on my website added automatically to a list wait two minutes send welcome email + course brief wait five minutes send day 1 of email course wait 23 hrs send day 2 wait 22 hrs send day 3 (etc...)
It was simple to do, all I had to do was create the templates for each email and select them when creating the workflow and tada my course was good to go. I had to validate my account by answering a few questions such as where I got/will get the emails on my mailing list from.

Once I sent them a link to the sidebar and fly-in widget on my website for the email course, to prove that I wasn't spamming anyone or buying lists, my account was validated.

I wasn't happy that SendinBlue doesnt have a direct integration on Facebook, to include a tab for getting fans to subscribe, so i contacted them on facebook and they replied with a solution.

Pros

To me the pros are: Free 9000 monthly email send Amazing email automation for email courses etc. Fast and helpful customer support Responsive email template: I tested the emails on my PC, tablet, kindle tablet and phone and it looked great.

Cons

After I created my email course I received no notification to let me know if someone had signed up to my course or if they had completed the course. I contacted customer support and was told that they didn't have such option on their platform yet so I'll have to manually track my subscriber activities through the contacts section and automation log.

I wish the signup form were as fluid and fully customizable as MailChimp's especially the ability to use an image as the header of a signup form.

Response from Sendinblue

Hi Abigail,

Thank you for taking time to share such detailed feedback about your experience with SendinBlue -- it's so helpful to learn from our users!

I'm glad to hear that SendinBlue has been a good overall fit for your needs, and we appreciate that you've been in touch with our team so that we can better understand your needs and provide solutions wherever possible. :)

I did want to let you know that we have a new tool available in Automation that might be helpful as you monitor your contacts' progress through your course.

We recently released a new feature that will allow you to BCC yourself on messages sent via Automation, as shown here:

I hope this information is helpful, however please don't hesitate to contact our customer care team ([email protected]) if you have any questions. We'll be glad to help!

Best,
Erin
SendinBlue

• Industry: Entertainment

• Customer Support Software

Easy and powerful email solution for marketing and transactional emails

Reviewed on 15/01/2022

I've used and tried other email solutions and always thought that this one (maybe for having so many google ads and promises) it was not very good. But when I finally started to use it, I was very satisfied and regretted not having used it from the beginning.

Pros

It has a beautiful and intuitive control panel, it is very easy to start to use, the customer support is great (even for free accounts), you have powerful tracking features on the go and if you're a small business probably you won't pay for using it.

Cons

I've been using it for almost one year and I like everything. If there's something that could be improved I would say to have a better direct integration with wordpress.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

Mailgun seemed complex for a noob.

Mailgun

Free tier more generous.
Daniel S.
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Anyone can use this!

Reviewed on 19/02/2021

We were looking at email marketing and automation of our daily tasks as our candidate base had gotten very large and we needed a solution. We used others like Sendgrid and Mailchimp, but either their features were too limiting or you had to scale up and pay quickly to get the solution you wanted or it was too difficult to navigate around as an end user.

Pros

As an end user and no training in IT whatsoever, I would say that it has made email marketing easy and accessible for those who are looking at a feature filled but simple dashboard with excellent analytics to boot. Far better than any other email marketing solution out there and it does the thinking for you, they've really thought out the end user here and made things simple.

Cons

I'd say the pricing is fairly steep for a start up like ours, but at the moment we're becoming so reliant on this service and the paid features look like true added value so I might be being a bit miserly!

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

It was too complicated to understand and I felt it was designed more for IT savy users than end users looking for functionality.

Anmol K.

• Customer Support Software

Email marketing for small budget

Reviewed on 09/03/2020

I have had a good experience but I wouldn't call it the best. Given a smaller budget we have, we are kind of stuck with them.

Pros

I like the account management service that you get with the enterprise solutions. You get a representative who is attached to your account and works With you closely to help with all deliverability agendas.

Cons

Their customer support. Their customer support is pretty bad and one the worst issues I face. They operate only during specific times during the week, which may often not work well even for companies those who are based on the US. Secondly, it seems like they're always flooded with calls so you can't get to them on the first call, almost always. Then on top of that they don't return your calls when they're unavailable.

Reasons for Choosing Sendinblue

We wanted all our email capabilities under one roof. SendinBlue seemed like the best option to go with.

Reasons for Switching to Sendinblue

Pricing was the biggest reason. Moreover, they promised services that seemed at par with the comparison.