PandaDoc

4.5 (1,098)
Create, edit, track, and eSign documents quickly and easily

(1,098)

Alexia
Alexia
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

• Customer Support Software

Great tool for sending personalized contracts in minutes

Reviewed on 04/11/2022

I use PandaDoc for creating business proposals for my clients. I like that my proposal documents look professional and are full of interesting and clickable content such as Youtube videos, external links, etc.

Pros

The integration of PandaDoc with Hubspot is fantastic in my opinion. Because this integration pulls data from all of my customers' Hubspot accounts onto the document that I'm working on, I can quickly and easily customize the client contracts that I use. It significantly simplifies the process of sending files.

Cons

I do not like the restricted methods in which you can design a personalized proposal document. I find this to be very frustrating. In point of fact, they assert that you may import a Word document, and the software will immediately convert it into a PandaDoc document for you. I gave it a shot, and unfortunately, it did not work in the least. Both the written content and the visuals were jumbled up. In addition to this, you are unable to add custom HTML code, which, in my opinion, should be a feature that they offer.

Reasons for Choosing PandaDoc

I wanted to further personalize my documents and I feel PandaDoc gives me the most this option.

Noorhidayu
Noorhidayu

PandaDoc works fine

Reviewed on 07/06/2021

Pros

The ease of use of the online document generation software is my favorite feature. PandaDoc's is quite intuitive once you learn the basics, thanks to its user-friendly layout. This software does not require substantial user training, which I appreciate as the PandaDoc administrator at my organization. This makes it easy to implement across the firm.

Cons

PandaDoc's price table can be inconvenient because it isn't designed to work as an Excel spreadsheet. Our sales representatives would voice their dissatisfaction with this regularly. In many circumstances, it restricts our capabilities or significantly increases the amount of time and work we must devote to certain documents, such as sales orders.

Jacob

• Customer Support Software

If you will be processing payments via Stripe, this application is not for you!

Reviewed on 12/01/2023

The tool is easy and intuitive to use and looks flashy on the surface. Pull back the covers a bit and it becomes incredibly apparent that their product designers have not built a strong tool. Integrations that make life more difficult for users should be amended. On top of all that, PandaDoc support is among the worst I've ever encountered.

Pros

Ease of configuration and use. Creating new and amending existing documents is a dream. And the native CRM integrations make managing agreements at the customer level very straight forward.

Cons

The Stripe integration is inherently broken. A paid invoice will invariably result in a net-new customer being created in Stripe (even if the paying party already exists as a customer in your stripe account). This wrecks your stripe analytics and requires manual reconciliation. Worse, when notified of this issue, PandaDoc has stated that "the integration works as expected" and that they have no desire to resolve it. But to get that answer, I had to go through a month long battle with PandaDoc Support to figure out why it was messing up Stripe records.The support team is offshore (managed by a third party outsourcing company) and wildly ineffective. If you expect clear communications about the issues you're reporting and plans for resolution, look elsewhere. Your tickets will sit in unaddressed for weeks on end. When a support rep finally responds, they will likely not respond to the issues you've raised (I've literally had support reps provide guidance to me that was clearly meant to address another customer's challenges as it was entirely unrelated to mine). And only once you escalate to your AE will support finally take you seriously. In an age when we must all do more with less, managing another company's support team is the worst investment you can make.

Fatura
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

A Multipurpose Document Management Software

Reviewed on 15/01/2024

Pros

I like that PandaDoc not only makes document management easy but also features amazing digital signature capabilities
The software makes workflow management easy also is good in forms automation

Cons

PandaDoc has been a deal breaker and no issues at all.

Adam
Adam

PandaDoc, excellent integration for digital signatures

Reviewed on 23/01/2023

Unlike other electronic signature software, pandadoc has a variety of predesigned templates that can be used immediately, on its website it has a help center with several articles and tutorials on how to use its tools, something that could stand out is the integration that you have with other applications such as slack, Monday.com, Google workspace and Salesforce, PayPal, among others.

Pros

I like pandadoc Since it is easy to use it is not a complex or confusing application, I have used it to create send and sign electronic documents, what I like about pandadoc is that I can follow up and see a detailed analysis of the documents, it is Useful to automate the creation of signature of the documents. PandaDoc is one of the software I've tried that integrates better with other applications I use constantly with Microsoft Word and Google docs.

Cons

Some things that it has to improve is the customization of its predefined templates, details like color and order.

Alys
Alys

Must have software for all social media managers

Reviewed on 23/06/2022

Pros

After trying a number of tools to streamline my onboarding process I was feeling at a loss. They were all so difficult to set up and couldn’t be customised in the way I required. PandaDoc solved this problem allowing me to send my proposals, contracts and gather an initial payment from clients in one go! It has saved me so much time and makes my onboarding process look so professional.

Cons

There are some features only available on the paid plan which does limit what you’re able to do with some documents but there are often workarounds for this.

Proposify

Reasons for Choosing PandaDoc

Dubsado was expensive, difficult and time consuming to set up, and didn’t have the level of flexibility and customisation I needed in my business

Dubsado
YoYo
YoYo

PandadDoc

Reviewed on 27/03/2022

Digital e-signatures for the company. For proposals, authorization forms, interviews, etc.

Pros

Main advantage over Docusign is that it's free tier and also it's way easier for salespeople to use with it's interchanging block and templates. Makes it easier to send proposals and doc if you have more than one package. Easier to use than docusign which is a plus.

Cons

A lot of times when sending via email, it'll get lost in spam. And the worse part about it is, they know about this and they still put the sending from your own @company domain only at the highest pricing plan (Enterprise).

• Industry: Insurance Software

PandaDoc the Perfect Fit

Reviewed on 10/04/2021

Great product and will recommend to anyone needing a similar solution for their problems.

Pros

Functionality is perfect for what we looking to have it do. Easy to set up the documents you need to have signed and on the back end easy for the user to sign and return.

Cons

It does take some time to set up the formatting for the documents, but the support team is great to assist with that.

Ashley
  • Industry: Design

• Customer Support Software

Awesome Usability + Easy learning-curve!

Reviewed on 21/09/2023

Overall, the benefits of PandaDoc's secure data storage, digital signature (multi and singular) and template options far outweigh the issue of phone resizing.

Pros

I love that once you make a template in PandaDoc you can easily assign signature roles, adjust client information, and input custom variables so that everything is easily customized and doesn't have to be re-built from scratch.

Cons

My biggest issue within PandaDoc is that you are not able to crop or resize photos within a frame once imported. You can re-size the frame itself but not the image.

Rudolph
Rudolph
  • Used Monthly for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

PandaDoc beats out Docusign for the win!

Reviewed on 16/04/2023

It helps me provide a service that I would normally have to pay a lot more for. In these times of economic uncertainty every dollar counts. I was introduced to this software by a bank. They sent me a document and I said "what the heck is PandaDoc". To my surprise it was not a bootleg version of Docusign which is what I thought it might be. Then I started to notice a few other began using it as well. After then I was sold.

Pros

It's free version is great! I really only ever used docusign for the signing features. This gives you this at no cost. It's a must for any business looking to add legitimacy to their business.

Cons

Nothing really. It did what I needed it to do, and for free no less. It's effective, and both in terms of cost and functionality.

Luke
  • Industry: Media Production

Best Contract and Signature Software

Reviewed on 22/04/2022

Pandadoc has allowed us to automate our entire proposal process, saving hours per work

Pros

The best thing about PandaDoc is connecting it to Zapier and automatically creating customized proposals without lifting a finger. Tracking when recipients view documents, and how long they spend viewing each page are great metrics to have for sales.

Cons

There are a few things I would like to be available with automation through Zapier, although they are possible with API.

Better Proposals and Qwilr

Reasons for Choosing PandaDoc

I didn't like the formatting or functionality of Qwilr

Qwilr
Matthew
  • Industry: Entertainment

Could Be Great With A Few Tweaks

Reviewed on 14/08/2019

I am able to send the quantity I need without any additional payments to PandaDoc.

Pros

The annual price is better than other competitors by a long shot. Can also send unlimited documents which is what we need since I send a lot of contracts.

Cons

1. The mobile cell phone signing feature is called"In Person Signing" which is not really very clear to the people I send documents to

2. Using an iOS device the mobile signature feature is flawed, many kinks that need to be worked out. Currently it is confusing to people how to actually sign from a cell phone. I put in a fixit request more than a month ago, they are supposedly working on it, but there has not been a fix as of today.

3. The input fields take longer to put in the document and assign to signers than competitors.

Haley

• Customer Support Software

A good product that promises to become a great one

Reviewed on 07/08/2019

Pros

It streamlined our process and removed some potential for error when passing around Word documents. Love the ability to see progress on documents, get updates, and view status on dashboard. Using this instead of emailing PDFs or sending through a signature platform makes us look more professional, and in most cases is easier for our clients to use. The sales, development, and customer service teams have been SUPER responsive and hungry for feedback. It's really impressive how invested they are in continuing to build and improve the product.

Cons

At first the design interface was pretty limiting, but they've rolled out an upgrade. Lack of a true in-platform redlining feature is a drawback for us, but PandaDoc is responding to feedback and it seems like that's something that will happen in the future. As a longtime Word user, sometimes there are things that don't seem super intuitive, but it's mostly just a learning curve.

Proposify

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

Although Proposify had much better template designs at the time, PandaDoc still had more functionality in place and had concrete plans to continue to improve all aspects of the service. After demo-ing both, we felt our clients would respond better to the PandaDoc user experience.
Abhijeet

Cost Effective Yet Feature Rich

Reviewed on 07/12/2022

PandaDoc helps us with Contract management and has eliminated the hassle of dealing with paperwork. This saves us time and is easy to manage with template creation. Also helpful for filling out common forms like W-9, Card authorization Form, etc.

Pros

PandaDoc has all features of other Digital signature products yet is priced much lower. Comes with unlimited documents for signature in a year (unlike other products that cap the total number of documents). Also offers a referral / Partnership program.

Cons

Only has sales specific tools - perfect for startups and small businesses but could be missing features for mature businesses that have departments other than sales.

Adobe Acrobat Sign and Docusign

Cost

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

Cost and unlimited documents available for signature

• Customer Support Software

After six months of using Pandadoc

Reviewed on 15/08/2019

I use Pandadoc for proposals and contract agreements for my Marketing consulting business. It allows clients to sign electronically and it notifies me when they have viewed the proposal which helps me track how engaged they are.

Pros

I like that Pandadoc notifies me when prospects view my proposals and it allows them to easily sign electronically without scanning and printing. I like that it gives me the ability to propose a pick list for clients and they can select which package or which services and it will automatically total them.

Cons

I can't clone whole pages, just content chunks. And I can't move entire pages, just content chunks. This is annoying. I find that a bit clunky. I also have not liked the visual aspect as much as designing on my own, and it hasn't let me compose in Landscape mode, so I have instead been designing my own proposal slides in InDesign and then when the client is ready to sign I just copy/paste them as images into an agreement. This is creating some double work for me, which is annoying and part of the reason I wanted a software in the first place was to minimize time spent on proposals.

HoneyBook, Proposify, and Nusii

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

It had more integrations with other software and I didn't want to have to do everything manually.
Steve
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Good.

Reviewed on 09/01/2018

Some efficiency and design options.

Some efficiency and design options.

Pros

The analytic's built into it and the notifications we receive. Also, the somewhat easy configuration of each template. I would like to be able to create a document on a tablet though!! Unless thats an options now? :) The catalog section does need some work though. I would like to see other changes or options to us with regard to catalog items and how they document themselves as well as options for after a project has been completed and accepted by customer. It would be great to be able to edit the document without changing any words, items, quantities, options but rather be able to lets say re-add a column after the fact and print it to make it easier on purchasing to order the parts being approved by customer. Would be really cool too to integrate a calculator option. Like a pop-up calculator option while figuring our numbers. my two or three cents. :)

Cons

We are so used to other, stand-alone systems, that have features such as 'tab' to move to next field that it causes some frustration with our team when we are unable to do that within a pricing table or any table. the other nice thing would be to see line items show up in sequential order-- EX: If I label line item 1 as (Option A) it stays on top of the price list. then when I add a second row, section or catalog item, it defaults to being placed below the first item. Currently this does not happen. We can move them after the fact though...just kind of annoying how it auto-formats that way. Also, would like to see more fonts added in. The fonts available get the job done but still, there should be a larger library of them.
Pricing/Cost---would be awesome to be able to have a price table have a back-end with actual item pricing and SKU's that can be printed after a document has been completed. Cant do this now.
Duplication: Would be awesome to duplicate a document that you didnt know you would need again. Same line items and quantities and pricing. I know you can convert to Template but that's not really what we would like. We want it to be as easy as hitting, 'duplicate document' BUT it changes the quote.sequence number to be different than the original. Now all you have to do is change the customer information and BAM, quick turn-around for contractors looking for numbers on the same project we are bidding. Cant do this now. Otherwise, PandaDoc is awesome!

Jose
Jose
  • Industry: Chemicals

• Customer Support Software

Everything we need to optimize our documents quickly and safely.

Reviewed on 17/05/2023

We utilize this program to assist the translation of all our office archives, with dreary designs, such as letters, suggestions, contracts, etc. It could be a exceptionally valuable apparatus with numerous layouts that make our work much easier. Without a question, this program could be a extraordinary venture, since it has spared us a part of time in transcribing records, being able to form them naturally and without blunders, which produces a better execution in other exercises of the company. Communication with our clients has been enormously progressed by this program, because it permits us to quickly create reports with the visual plan apparatus, in genuine time. It makes a difference us make a cite or receipt with a symbol, plan, structure and more, rapidly. This can be program that has made our work simpler, since we have not as it were centralized all the client archives in a single framework, but from there with the office integration, ready to make the reports and have the database Of clients.

Pros

It contains a few customizable layouts, which offer assistance us to interpret records quicker and without mistakes, much appreciated to the questions that the framework inquires already. It moreover permits group preparing, to make records with the same arrange, changing only a few characteristics. It features a authorization control, so that as it were authorized individuals have get to to the documentation. It too permits the digitization of archives through its scanner, as well as the creation and confirmation of the electronic signature. Permits the capacity and organization of all client records counting solicitations, letters, etc. As well as the collection of information through diverse channels such as e-mail, informing, etc.

Cons

On a few events the framework has required me to enter information that I have as of now entered already, for the creation of the layout. It takes a significant sum of time to make unused layouts and spare them for future archives, as the method isn't as speedy as I'd like it to be. We've had issues with chat and informing, as messages do not arrive in genuine time and take a long time to send. A few of the emails we send out in bulk drop into the spam box, making it nearly outlandish for the client to see them. I would like you to grant us more data approximately guests to our site.

Samantha
  • Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

BEST SOFTWARE EVER!

Reviewed on 19/03/2020

This is certainly my favourite software that I have implemented at my workplace. If i've ever had an issue (which is rare), the customer support team is incredible - they're so helpful and come back to you so quickly. The software itself is so easy to use and very user friendly. The templates and content is so easy to create and really adaptable, you can do a lot with it without trying too hard. Being able to share it all with my team as required was so great as well. PandaDoc have really thought of most things and have the user experience as smooth as possible. Our clients have also commented on numerous occasions how easy it is to access and use also in comparison to other platforms.

Pros

Love that you can switch between workspaces, easy to monitor the document return rate and how much my team are achieving, easy to track documents and follow up, so easy to set up documents and templates, looks great, easy to use, customisable. It's accessible as long as you have internet which just makes everything so much easier if you spend some time working from home as well as in the office.

Cons

It's quite tricky adding in custom fonts / increasing the list of fonts.
Would be nice if there more design templates to chose from.
More integrations - the CRM we use didn't work with PandaDoc. This didn't cause huge issues but would have been helpful and made the process slicker.

Nicolas

• Customer Support Software

Great product for sales teams - Some key features still missing though

Reviewed on 21/07/2017

The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time.

Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

Pros

What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

Cons

There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

Sarah

• Customer Support Software

Pandadoc: its document organization system is amazing

Reviewed on 17/09/2019

Pandadoc we liked from the beginning for its sales training system. To this end, the platform provides content managers, collaboration tools, and online documents. In addition, it has helped us a lot with the management of budgets with its document management system with prices and discounts. It is without a doubt a document handling tool of all kinds, it is very versatile. We have been quite satisfied with our experience of using pandadoc. There are a lot of advantages when investing in the service. This platform integrates correctly with services like OneDrive. The use of API is highly recommended, for reasons of practicality, recommendable.

Pros

It is used for the management of contracts, with tools that allow even reviewing the life cycle of the same, and control their different versions. Pandadoc allows you to manage documents within the platform without having to be connected to the internet, and has an excellent integrated calculator for taxes. Pandadoc is recommended for its wide range of tools for managing all types of documents, stores and workflows. Your business process automation is excellent, and your Dashboard is extensively customizable. In addition, you can track the progress of each task. The training for pandadoc end users has been very profitable from the start. Thanks to that, it is easy for us to manipulate the platform.

Cons

The pandadoc platform does not support the management of online payments, nor does it allow the billing of unforeseen expenses (emergencies). As a document manager, it fails to have optical character recognition, nor can it configure access controls for team members to stored documents.

Andrew
Andrew

Simplistic and Effective

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

Overall, I like PandaDoc much better than other electronic document signature applications I have used. Their pricing is very competitive, especially considering the features offered. This will be a product we continue to use, as it takes the hassle out of the physical signature process and saves our sales team substantial time and effort. I would definitely recommend this product to any business that is heavily reliant on any form of signed documentation.

Pros

The PandaDoc user interface is very intuitive. The Dashboard display gives you an excellent breakdown of your outgoing documents, include Sent, Viewed, and Completed categorized. This feature helps our organized keep track of the current state of our contracts, and essentially lets us know which documents require reminders or further attention. Uploading a document to the application for signature is as simple as drag and drop, and the application is set up to send out notifications when the recipient has viewed the document, as well as signed the document.

Cons

Unfortunately, Panda Doc does not work well with non-PDF uploads, particularly MS Words documents. Uploading such formats often changes the layout or configuration of the document, causing extra work to adjust or simply redo. The admin panel is also challenging to navigate. Finding the correct path to adjust our company billing took some time; much longer than it should have. The template feature is nice to have, but if you need to make any adjustments, you essentially need to discard your entire template and re-upload, which is time consuming to a point where the feature is almost not worth using. It would also be beneficial to have automated reminders for unsigned documents, as opposed to having to complete this task manually.

Michael
Michael
  • Industry: Insurance Software

Very Disapponting - TIME and MONEY Wasted

Reviewed on 03/03/2019

I’m extremely frustrated with PandaDoc’s lack of support. The have taken absolutely NO ownership of their performance issues and claim they cannot troubleshoot my problem. Funny that this all started after they rolled out some product updates early in 2019. Stay away!

Pros

I purchased this software for its integration capabilities with Pipedrive. I spent weeks building out templates and entering tokens for seamless connection with our CRM.

Cons

This software has serious performance issues. All was working well until about 6 weeks ago, when the platform started to move painfully slow. I’ve literally had 50+ customer complaints as they are unable to use the software to sign documents that we send. At this point, we are using PandaDoc to merge the fields only. We then download the proposal and upload in DocuSign to send to our clients.

Response from PandaDoc

Thank you so much for your honest feedback; we really appreciate you taking the time to reflect on your experience with us.

In the past year, our team has introduced a brand new editor based on feedback like yours. With better performance overall and new features such as the ability to link an existing document to a deal in Pipedrive, we are more equipped than ever to help your team close more deals, faster.

If you're still in the market for a document automation platform, drop us a line and our team would be happy to show you Editor 2.0.

Thanks again, Michael, and have a great day!

Priya

• Customer Support Software

Luxury documents and budgets are what PandaDoc stands for

Reviewed on 19/10/2023

We've found it incredibly useful for sending detailed quotations to potential clients. We have also used electronic signatures when necessary for the transaction at hand. Its reach has been significant for the records we maintain. This program is highly suggested as it is crucial for legalizing your business paperwork. The automated price estimates met my expectations, and you'll find them helpful.

Pros

Using PandaDoc, I don't have to worry about designating an employee to generate quotations and distribute them to potential hires. Having a database of electronic signatures is helpful because of my prior company. My team and I use the same library and templates to assure any client that we provide the same service level.

Cons

As a user, I would like the option of creating separate folders for different types of documents, inside which I might arrange things like price quotes by creation date.

Issues With Product, No Refund

Reviewed on 16/08/2018

Customer support was hard to get a hold of and issues were left unaddressed. We used PandaDoc for a year we had decided not to renew but missed the deadline, so the product auto-renewed. When we notified PandaDoc they said they would not provide a refund due to the terms of service. This after we documented and presented the issues we were experiencing. The request was made twice and both times it was denied. Bad customer service, and slow response times. I cannot reccomend the product based on our experiences

Pros

On the surface it appears very easy to use however it is challenging to truly create print ready proposals, contracts and documents. Staff would invest considerable time attempting to add page breaks, and ensure formatting worked but then items would shift and the end product would present poorly.

Cons

PandaDoc fails if you or your client ever intends to print the document. For us contracts, proposals, etc all need to be printed and when they come out with formatting mistakes it reflects poorly on us as a company. The customer support is also not easy to get a hold of and they denied our request for a refund when we shared the issues we were having which was disapointing.

Response from PandaDoc

Appreciate the feedback - we have invested considerably in the last several years to improve the editor experience and account for PDF formatting (as much as we'd like everyone to be paperless, we know that some recipients still download and print documents). Our new editor shows page breaks automatically (no more guessing and hoping for the best!)

We have also invested significantly in expanding our Support coverage (now available 24/7). If you're in the market for a new document & eSignature tool, drop us a line -- we'd love to show you what PandaDoc looks like nowadays.

jacod
jacod
  • Industry: Research

• Customer Support Software

Ideal for any company and at the best price

Reviewed on 18/07/2018

Pandadoc streamlines the process of documents saving a lot of time, is not too expensive and has an excellent platform that provides security to the company and customers ... definitely Pandadoc is here to stay.

Pros

Pandadoc saves a lot of time in the process of creating documents. It also eliminates the manual task of e-mailing a document for review and approval. Pandadoc is an incredible solution for organizations of any size. I like this product a lot because of how safe it is to use it; generating great confidence for us and for our customers. I'm happy with the quality of this product and how comfortable it is to sign documents ... no matter the size of the company, this product is ideal to streamline all types of business processes .... It adapts to all companies , it's reliable ... it's simply the best.

Cons

I do not like that emails are sent from pandadoc, it would be better if they were generated from the company email ... there is a risk of spam, although we have never had that problem.