PandaDoc

787 Software options

Peter H.
  • Industry: Legal Services

• Customer Support Software

One of the bets E-signature softwares i demo-ed

Reviewed on 23/11/2021

Pros

I like the ease of use for our staff and for our clients. Everyone seems to like the software and it just keeps improving. There was one point where we almost stopped using the software because of a bug, but it was fixed and has gone without a hitch since then.

Cons

I wish the software integrated with more payment gateways. Other than that the software has been great

DocuSign, Google Forms, Cognito Forms, and Formstack Forms

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

We purchased it based off the features and pricing. It seemed to have the best of both worlds when comparing it to other software
Hafizah S.
  • Industry: Telecommunications
  • Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Zoho Notebook is really the best

Reviewed on 02/06/2021

Pros

Using Zoho Notebook on my desktop pc or on my mobile device, I can easily take notes or save my thoughts. Not only written material but also music and pictures can be added to the note. However, the file size is limited. Using a digital notebook to save my notes is more safer than using a real notepad.

Cons

It does not allow an offline setting since it requires constant internet connections to view my notes in the software. If the note may be saved on my desktops as a backup option, it will greatly assist me in recovering my note if I lose internet access. Overall, most of the feature is really useful for me as i really in needs for a good digital notepad

Nicolas C.

• Customer Support Software

Great product for sales teams - Some key features still missing though

Reviewed on 21/07/2017

The one thing we are solving is the way we are building and sending out comercial proposals. With Pandadoc we have everything organized and all the documents in the proper folders, so you can go back to them easily and see what's happing with the document. Also all the different templates already built in makes it very easy for the sales reps to build proposals in no-time.

Additionally the Human Resources Department is using Pandadoc for employee documentation. We've been using it as the formal company's employee documentation platform and it's been great.

Pros

What I like best is the document builder features. The structure they gave to the product with the Templates and the content library I think is very useful because it lets you slightly change each document on specific sections which is something that happens a lot. I mean, templates work as a baseline document and then you can have multiple content library items that you pull in when needed.

Cons

There are key features that I feel are missing. Nonetheless I have spoken to them several times and they've said to me that all of the features I mentioned are already on the roadmap of the product, in fact they delivered one of those in the last update. Things like document signature deadline, live collaborative document editing, task/comment assignment to other team members when building a document. Those three are the key missing features.

Mariano D.

PandaDoc: document management powerhouse

Reviewed on 13/12/2016

For a long time, we were handling our customer contracts by creating a digital document, faxing it to our customers for signature, and then having them fax it back to us for our records. Managing this process was time-consuming and since it was all done via fax and email, it was a real pain for follow-up. We had looked into several solutions for document creation and management, but none seemed to quite do everything that we needed.

We stumbled across PandaDoc in our research and have not turned back. Their online document creation tools were already best in class when we started and have been improved regularly since we started with them about 2 years ago. The ability to upload documents created with a program like Word or Pages and set them up for signature has also been key. But I think most of all I LOVE the way they've set up e-sign. It's fast, convenient, easy, and works in nearly every case we've had in the last two years.

We've expanded beyond project contracts and now run almost everything that needs a signature through this system. Their service is top-notch, they provide a lot of value for the money, and I have not regretted our purchase...ever.

I can wholeheartedly recommend this product to nearly any business.

Pros

* Ease of use
* great feature set
* e-signature functionality
* Ability to convert any document to e-cig
* Workflow
* Multiple user levels

Cons

If I had to pick *something*, maybe the workflow process could be more robust. I would also love it to integrate better with Highrise, our CRM.

Andrew K.

Simplistic and Effective

Reviewed on 15/03/2019

Overall, I like PandaDoc much better than other electronic document signature applications I have used. Their pricing is very competitive, especially considering the features offered. This will be a product we continue to use, as it takes the hassle out of the physical signature process and saves our sales team substantial time and effort. I would definitely recommend this product to any business that is heavily reliant on any form of signed documentation.

Pros

The PandaDoc user interface is very intuitive. The Dashboard display gives you an excellent breakdown of your outgoing documents, include Sent, Viewed, and Completed categorized. This feature helps our organized keep track of the current state of our contracts, and essentially lets us know which documents require reminders or further attention. Uploading a document to the application for signature is as simple as drag and drop, and the application is set up to send out notifications when the recipient has viewed the document, as well as signed the document.

Cons

Unfortunately, Panda Doc does not work well with non-PDF uploads, particularly MS Words documents. Uploading such formats often changes the layout or configuration of the document, causing extra work to adjust or simply redo. The admin panel is also challenging to navigate. Finding the correct path to adjust our company billing took some time; much longer than it should have. The template feature is nice to have, but if you need to make any adjustments, you essentially need to discard your entire template and re-upload, which is time consuming to a point where the feature is almost not worth using. It would also be beneficial to have automated reminders for unsigned documents, as opposed to having to complete this task manually.

Haley B.

• Customer Support Software

A good product that promises to become a great one

Reviewed on 07/08/2019

Pros

It streamlined our process and removed some potential for error when passing around Word documents. Love the ability to see progress on documents, get updates, and view status on dashboard. Using this instead of emailing PDFs or sending through a signature platform makes us look more professional, and in most cases is easier for our clients to use. The sales, development, and customer service teams have been SUPER responsive and hungry for feedback. It's really impressive how invested they are in continuing to build and improve the product.

Cons

At first the design interface was pretty limiting, but they've rolled out an upgrade. Lack of a true in-platform redlining feature is a drawback for us, but PandaDoc is responding to feedback and it seems like that's something that will happen in the future. As a longtime Word user, sometimes there are things that don't seem super intuitive, but it's mostly just a learning curve.

Proposify

Reasons for Switching to PandaDoc

Although Proposify had much better template designs at the time, PandaDoc still had more functionality in place and had concrete plans to continue to improve all aspects of the service. After demo-ing both, we felt our clients would respond better to the PandaDoc user experience.
Jacod S.
  • Industry: Research

• Customer Support Software

Ideal for any company and at the best price

Reviewed on 18/07/2018

Pandadoc streamlines the process of documents saving a lot of time, is not too expensive and has an excellent platform that provides security to the company and customers ... definitely Pandadoc is here to stay.

Pros

Pandadoc saves a lot of time in the process of creating documents. It also eliminates the manual task of e-mailing a document for review and approval. Pandadoc is an incredible solution for organizations of any size. I like this product a lot because of how safe it is to use it; generating great confidence for us and for our customers. I'm happy with the quality of this product and how comfortable it is to sign documents ... no matter the size of the company, this product is ideal to streamline all types of business processes .... It adapts to all companies , it's reliable ... it's simply the best.

Cons

I do not like that emails are sent from pandadoc, it would be better if they were generated from the company email ... there is a risk of spam, although we have never had that problem.

• Customer Support Software

Super slow recently - impossible to do simple tasks in PandaDoc

Reviewed on 29/10/2021

Every week PandaDoc gives us a disclaimer that their service will be down to make it run faster. But really, it feels like every week PandaDoc gets slower and slower. Recently I spent 30 minutes just trying to duplicate one document and change a name of the recipient. The main reason why we decided for PandaDoc was efficiency - but recently it's actually making our jobs more difficult, not easier. Please fix this ASAP, turn off freemium accounts if you have to, but if we pay thousands of USD a year, we want the service to work smoothly.

Pros

Pretty much has all you need + HubSpot integration + document analytics are nice. But recently it's been lagging and simple tasks take forever to perform. It's frustrating.

Cons

Speed. Super slow to do anything. Also with more features, they keep adding, the product is becoming more complex to use and it's harder to find anything. We were forced to migrate to Editor 2.0. which was super painful as we had to redo all our templates and everything is more complicated in new editor.

Tina B.
  • Industry: Events Services

PandaDoc Accelerates the Sales/Solution Process

Reviewed on 27/09/2019

We are able to effectively communicate about the pain points we solve for our clients. Being able to insert videos directly into the proposal and tailer each template so it applies for each target audience is a huge benefit. Love the "drag and drop" functionality. Our clients are actually able to comprehend the value of the services we offer when we can send them a proposal that tells a story rather than just lists prices and descriptions for services they don't understand.

Pros

Robust features are easy to understand and implement, even for a code-avoider like me!

Cons

Can get a little clunky and slow when inserting design items and I often have to exit the program and then restart it to get the formatting to stick.

Jonathan M.
  • Industry: Legal Services

• Customer Support Software

Pandadoc is a flexible and robust solution for digital information gathering and signing.

Reviewed on 31/05/2019

Pandadoc allows us to generate a full list of documentation that clients need to fill in and/or sign without ever worrying about data loss or image quality loss, and it allows us to send these documents quickly and securely.

Pros

Pandadoc is absurdly robust in terms of what kinds of documentation you can piece together from templates and send to a client fully customized with fields for the client to fill in and/or sign. It also ensures gorgeous clarity of the image so that legal documents can be as crisp as possible for filing purposes.

Cons

There is a lot of setup time involved, and the more fields you need filled in per page, the more time it takes to get the document set up. It's still a lot faster than doing it by hand/email, but it can take a few hours out of your week if you need to update or add a document to your template pool.

Cheryl B.

Easy + Quick + Refreshing

Reviewed on 27/07/2015

Before I switched to PandaDoc, I was spending a lot of money on managing my online documents -- with software that was frustrating & difficult to use (despite being considered the industry leader). Sometimes, I would even skip the contract-signing part of my client intake process, just because I knew it was going to take so much time + cause headaches.

When it came time to renew my account, I instead started researching other options. PandaDoc had some great reviews, though it seemed like it was still fairly new on the scene.

I decided to do the Free Trial... and was hooked. Didn't need to look at any other options out there.

When I started using PandaDoc, I was amazed at how simple + quick + refreshing it was to use. I kept expecting it to get more difficult, like all the other document management software I'd used in the past. Even my team & clients are pleasantly surprised at how easy PandaDoc is compared to everything else they'd encountered.

(When I walked my virtual assistant through the process, she kept saying, "Wait, that's it?" and "That's all I have to do? That was too easy.")

Customer service is fantastic -- quick, friendly, & very knowledgable. (To be honest, though, I've only had one or two instances where I even needed help. Seriously. It's super easy to use.)

The only 2 places where I've seen people get a little confused are...

- Adding people to the "send to" list. They keep thinking that, once they type in the person's name or email, that person is automatically added, and they forget to click the "Add" button.

- When adding fields to documents (contracts specifically), it's easy to drag n' drop a field where you want it... But then it's not readily apparent how to get BACK to all the field options. (You have to click the word "Fields" up top, but it doesn't necessarily look clickable or obvious. Maybe a tiny change to "< Back to Fields" would make that easier?)

So far, I've only used PandaDoc for my client contracts, but I'm sure I'll be exploring the rest of the options soon. Thanks so much for making something that human beings can use without a ton of frustration!

Christine C.

PandaDoc is more affordable & I receive same quality service.

Reviewed on 12/10/2021

I was hesitant at first; however, it was easy to adapt to being familiar with Docusign. Customers have not had any issues completing the PandaDoc forms.

Pros

I like that PandaDoc is much cheaper than other other sales processing software. Transitioning was not as difficult as I thought it would be.

Cons

Time consuming to set up. I have been told there are other softwares at a better price. So far customers are not having please with the checkout process.

Helen H.
  • Industry: Events Services
  • Company size: 501-1,000 Employees

• Customer Support Software

Working with multiple locations, this software gives me exactly what I need!

Reviewed on 11/05/2018

Super easy to send out what I need and love seeing what time to the customer viewed, signed, and paid the document.

Pros

Super easy! It only takes a view seconds to send out an agreement. Everything is already set up in a template and all I have to do is fill in like 2 items. I also LOVE how I can see when the customer views it, signs it, and pays it. Also love how I can see how long they spent on each page and how many times they viewed it.

Cons

The only dislike I have is sometimes I don't get replies from the customer to the email with the document (hopefully that makes sense). No problem at all though! I just send an email and say not to reply to that one, but my work email. Super easy.

David S.

• Customer Support Software

PandaDoc causes a few frustrations, but overall it works for us.

Reviewed on 06/11/2021

It's been good, we're happy with the platform.

Pros

PandaDoc has made our digital contracting signing and proposal process significantly more efficient and easier to use.

The contracting software we were using previously always confused customers and it made signing the contracts to start business a pain. Have not had a single complain from a customer since we moved.

Our old proposal process was a long, complicated and manual process in various graphic design applications. It would take us significant time to put a proposal together. We did have a bit of a hiccup trying to figure this out, but PandaDoc was able to build a custom proposal for us at a reasonable price, and now we're able to get out beautiful, complex proposals 10x faster than before.

ProTip: If your proposal document is complex, get PandaDoc staff to create a template for you, it's 100% worth the cost!

Cons

PandaDoc runs slow for some of our staff and they have been unable to find the solution / source of this slowdown.

• Customer Support Software

Makes what used to take hours only take minutes and in a much more controlled way.

Reviewed on 08/05/2018

Pros

It makes using templates, creating templates and standardizing things so much easier. Helps immensely with consistency and has a lot of functionality which is awesome. I work with both our sales team and our clearance and acquisition team (licensing) and it works well for both purposes.

Cons

Sometimes its functionality is limited - would like to see the ability to move whole folders like in Windows Explorer and would like the ability to combine two templates into one document or to put a whole template into the content library to allow it to be added in one fell swoop to another document/template. Wish there were more way to protect templates from people on the team being able to change them.

Aviva R.
  • Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great Pipedrive integration, better experience than Docusign

Reviewed on 25/08/2019

Overall, the customer success team has been very responsive, and PandaDoc keeps rolling out new products to improve their offerings. I definitely prefer this to uploading a PDF to Docusign - the fact that it syncs with Pipedrive, and offers an easy Slack integration are both enormously helpful.

Pros

We had previously built our own hacked together proposal automation system using Zapier, Google Docs, and Pipedrive's open APIs. This has simplified things so much - now, whenever a customer requests a proposal or contract, we can very easily turn out a customized document to send over for their exact use case.

I also like that unlike sending PDFs, PandaDoc gives you real analytics around when people viewed the document and what pages they read - this has helped us improve our proposals overall.

Cons

The template features - especially the word processing ones - could still use a bit more work. For example, for contracts, you can't use easily use an automated outline format (I., A. 1.) and sometimes the bullet points/numbering systems they do have can be a bit buggy.

Brian M.

PandaDoc - From the admin perspective

Reviewed on 13/12/2016

PandaDoc is a great company to do business with. They listen to your needs and even helped us built a custom integration. Very happy with the service and responsiveness. When we first launched with them the product seemed very young, lots of features to get built out. Now, the features continue to roll out and our lives just get easier and easier. Love them, would recommend them for anyone, especially for custom solutions as they were one of the few companies who were even interested. Our reps are the best.

Pros

Flexible, I really like the templates and tokens. We are able to pass data from systems right into the docs.

Cons

Recently, not much besides we are stuck with some pandadoc branding for emails etc...

Sofoklis G.

• Customer Support Software

A great product for automating work flows

Reviewed on 03/10/2019

Pros

We have been using PandaDoc for over a year and a half and we are truly satisfied with its features. We have automated the internal and external processes for the creation of quotations and proposals based on the content library and the templates creation features. Also, it offers an easy way to get electronic signatures for documents and agreements. What we like most is the ease of use. We highly recommend it!

Cons

We find PandaDoc slow to load sometimes or when downloading a document. Also, the pricing table is pretty restrictive. Other than these, we do not have any other issues or concerns.

David K.

• Customer Support Software

Great Product and a huge help to our business

Reviewed on 08/05/2018

Pros

It's a fantastic SAAS solution for Small and Mid sized business. The ease of use and he functionality offered are fantastic and in general has made our company more efficient in our operational processes.

Cons

They could update the software slightly faster, some basic functionalities that have been missing for years and recently we have felt the software very slow . Also the quality of the Customer service is sometimes lacking!

Matthew J.
  • Industry: Entertainment

Could Be Great With A Few Tweaks

Reviewed on 14/08/2019

I am able to send the quantity I need without any additional payments to PandaDoc.

Pros

The annual price is better than other competitors by a long shot. Can also send unlimited documents which is what we need since I send a lot of contracts.

Cons

1. The mobile cell phone signing feature is called"In Person Signing" which is not really very clear to the people I send documents to

2. Using an iOS device the mobile signature feature is flawed, many kinks that need to be worked out. Currently it is confusing to people how to actually sign from a cell phone. I put in a fixit request more than a month ago, they are supposedly working on it, but there has not been a fix as of today.

3. The input fields take longer to put in the document and assign to signers than competitors.

Kristen C.

• Customer Support Software

Templates help with productivity and accuracy

Reviewed on 08/05/2018

Pros

I like the stored templates and pricing catalog feature the most. It helps store each item pricing so that we're consistent with pricing and accurate. We re-use templates a lot and it's nice not having to add in contact info for each quote.

Cons

The software can be slow at times. There are long pauses sometimes in between moving an item or table and inserting a new item, table or page break. It's also not always easy to select an object; my cursor sometimes selects the wrong item. Double-clicking an item to edit it can be slow as well.

Joseph J.

• Customer Support Software

Excellent proposal software that gets us through every day

Reviewed on 06/01/2017

We moved over to PandaDoc and have been pleased with the difference! Though there are a few features that we would love to see added the platform as it is performs great and is very intuitive for most every user.

Pros

Ease of use for the lead to sign the document. Also how fast the proposal gets sent out when you hit "send".

Cons

The design editor of the proposal software is limited. We are a design agency and we would love to have the ability to customize the look and feel of the proposal more using custom code.

Nicolas C.

• Customer Support Software

Awesome! but still missing some critical features

Reviewed on 13/12/2016

Pandadoc is awesome. Super easy to use and helped us a lot organizing the company general documentation, employee forms, sales templates, etc. Nonetheless, it's still missing some critical features like collaboration between users on a doc, cancelling already-sent doc without having to delete them, more editing capabilities on text and tables, among others.

Pros

easy to use

Cons

missing document collaboration between users

Amazing development team & support

Reviewed on 24/01/2019

The most amazing thing about this company is the responsiveness of their support and development team! I have been blown away by the service I have received anytime I reach out. Best of all, the company is constantly updating its' software based on customer feedback. Several of my requests have been implemented, which has made the product many more times useful for my team. You can't beat a company that adapts to its customers' needs!

Pros

PandaDoc has helped my team significantly reduce the turnaround time on customized documents like contracts, proposals, quotes, and invoices. It allows us to maintain the consistency and professionalism of our branded materials while still giving employees sufficient autonomy.

Cons

Sometimes the drag-and-drop builder can be finicky, but I believe this has more to do with the limitations of that technology rather than the PandaDoc software.

Dan B.

Panda Doc Review

Reviewed on 14/12/2016

Wonderful solution for our small business. I would like to see the ability to tab thru individual line items and "undo" entries. Other than these two things, it is fantastic.

Pros

User-friendly, customers have the ability to adjust document.

Cons

The inability to tab thru line items and the inability to "undo" mistakes.