4.5
4.5
4.6
Maxwel B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Best way to manage your customer support network

Reviewed on 10/10/2019

Pros

My favorite feature in Groove is the canned replies. If you get frequent support tickets and need an easy answer for them, you can write them early and pull them out to answer the same question over and over again. I use Canned replies for our Proactive Support. We let our clients know the issues they are having before they even know they are having them.

Cons

Frequent updates move features around and sometimes makes it difficult to find something that you use every day. Also they have a feature in which you can halt a reply for sending up to 30 seconds after hitting send, though it does not work for emails you start. Only ones you reply to.

Mayra P.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Groove Email Software + Knowledge Base

Reviewed on 27/02/2019

The ability to add notes, tags, snooze conversations, and create rules and folders has made my emails more organized than ever before. Managing 9 accounts used to be daunting and virtually impossible - and it had a negative impact on our customers because I would be too overwhelmed to respond and sort through my emails. Conversations would be forgotten, lost, or delayed. Now, I can power through emails with significantly less frustration and time, which has allowed me to focus my time and attention on other projects.

This is further aided by our Knowledge Base, which has helped so many customers be more self-sufficient and find detailed answers to their questions without having to email staff and cut in to our already jam-packed schedules. Groove has helped us turn one of our most tedious and time consuming major project into a streamlined, easy to manage task.

Pros

In terms of the Email Software: You can have multiple inboxes in one single account, which is just absolutely amazing. You have the option of viewing emails as separate inboxes/categories (within the same homepage), or listing them as one streamlined inbox. The latter has boosted my email productivity significantly across multiple work emails, freelance emails, and personal emails.

In terms of the Knowledge Base: It is so simple to add an article and organize it accordingly! It's super user-friendly and easy to navigate. Set up is easy. If you don't have coding experience, there's nothing to worry about! The software is intuitive and you won't need any coding at all. For those of us that have dabbled with coding—well, it's incredibly refreshing to not worry about fumbling with the bells and whistles to create something easy to navigate, sleek, and stylish. Less time focusing on the "busy" work, more time focusing on what's important: the content.

Cons

The ability to log phone calls through Groove has be revolutionary to me. It's changed the way I work. However, the functionality of logging phone calls is a bit behind all other features of Groove; it still needs some work. But, considering that's the only downside (and, admittedly, not a huge deal), it's definitely not something to worry about or a deciding factor.

Response from Groove Networks

Hi Mayra, thanks for taking the time to leave us such a detailed review on Capterra. Your feedback is very valuable and I was wondering if you would be potentially interested in publishing a customer story with Groove on our website?

Nathan M.
Industry: Retail

Merchline.com - Nate Murray review

Reviewed on 04/01/2017

Hey guys, really enjoy the product. Keep up the great work. Here is some feedback from using the app for over a year now:

The search function has become better than what it used to be, but it still has a long way to go. We have all of our tickets synched to a webhook we set up in our Slack account, and we find ourselves searching within Slack to find details/tickets/customers within that channel with far greater effect than searching natively within Groove. The relevancy of searches doesn't make sense most of the time, and searching for the details that we need just takes too much time sifting through when searching within Groove.

There needs to be a way to effectively view/sort Labels. I can see the list of Labels we've created by going to Settings > Ticketing > Labels, but I have no way to view the tickets that have been assigned those Labels. Doing a search for the text string of the Label within the Search field doesn't always produce results. The ability to label tickets and then be able to categorize them and efficiently reference them is a bit imperative.

Overall, pleased with the ease of use of the app, and overall interface. These features above will only enhance and make it better from our opinion.

Pros

(see my review on previous page)

Cons

(see my review on previous page)

Sarah B.
Industry: Education Management
Company size: 5,001-10,000 Employees

We use this product to track incoming projects

Reviewed on 18/09/2017

This product on a daily bases has helped me organize the request that come into our department, respond, and delegate them. I love this product.

Pros

I love this software because the ease of use and how helpful it is. We wanted to gather some analytics on how many request we get. This is the perfect product to use. It also helps use keep organize and able to assign different tasks to different people. Live changer.

Daniel F.
Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: 1,001-5,000 Employees

Excellent Software Integrates with Salesforce

Reviewed on 18/06/2018

Saves loads of time

Pros

I like that it automatically logs my gmail straight into salesforce quickly and easily. The calendar booking system is really useful for customers wanting to book a time to call.

Cons

Rarely doesn't find a record however is very easily fixed by manually searching and logging. Sometimes the logging bar gets in the way of the other gmail icons.

Anna L.

Love using Groove to take care of customer support tickets

Reviewed on 11/07/2017

Efficient customer support platform

Pros

They have an awesome blog, it is very easy to use, you are able to merge tickets, has all features needed to provide efficient support.

Cons

It would be nice to hear of some new integration capabilities within Groove. I would like to see a customers shopify history while answering their ticket.

Jenna S.
Industry: Media Production

Takes custom support to the next level

Reviewed on 22/04/2019

Pros

Helped our team consolidate operations around helpdesk/customer service emails and assign issues to the appropriate team right away as opposed to forwarding a bunch of emails

Cons

Needs a better way to filter out mail that you don't want coming in to the queue

Eric D.

Excellent product & excellent support

Reviewed on 11/02/2016

Groove HQ has been a great fit for our two-man web agency. The support experience is great for our customers, and it's easy for us to manage everything via the Groove dashboard. Every time we've needed a hand with something, Groove support has been super helpful. Highly recommend them.

Erin D.
Industry: Insurance

Reviewed on 26/12/2016

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Jurrien S.

Reviewed on 20/07/2018
Eric G.
Industry: Accounting

Groove Works, It's Easy to Use, and I LOVE IT!

Reviewed on 26/02/2019

I use Groove integrated with Wordpress on several sites, live chat with Olark, Slack and my favorite is capturing social media all in one place. The tight integration between the knowledge base feature and the ticketing system is also a favorite of mine. They've taken the complexity of other systems out and left in all the features. I have tried them all, and as a consultant at 74 Systems helping accounting and other professional services companies with marketing, technology, workflow and automation, I've recommended and implemented the other "big industry names" in many different circumstances. Not anymore! Since I've been a Groove user, I've never had to look elsewhere and my time to delivery is a fraction of what it once was and my clients LOVE the simplicity and power of the product. Win, win, win.

Pros

Groove is really easy to use and does the job that far more complex systems do, better. It really makes the process of building and managing a ticketing system and a knowledge base easy. The integrations with Wordpress are really slick and the add on integrations with Slack and live chat support are just awesome. It's the ideal blend of performance, capability, integration, and function. It just works and it's a pleasure to use.

Cons

Mobile can be a bit challenging but it's gotten better over time.

Brendon B.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Simplified ticketing for small teams

Reviewed on 16/07/2018

Pros

Groove has some great features: Mailboxes (with assigned teams) with incoming email addresses for different topics, canned replies, tagging, assignment, email notifications. The interface is intuitive even for my veteran staff, and the Zapier integration is a bonus!

Cons

Groove lacks customizable embeddable web forms, so you are stuck with their big green "?" or a workaround via email Zapier. Reporting could be better - more details helps managers make better-informed judgements about staff performance.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Kirsten P.

Fueled by Happiness Rating

Reviewed on 28/02/2019

Pros

What I like most about Groove is the ability to integrate so many things into it. For instance, when a customer reaches out to us I am able to see all of their account information right in groove.

Cons

The thing I like the least about Groove is being unable to set tickets to pending. This is a functionality that was replaced by a "Snooze" feature in Groove 2.0. I think it says a lot about a product that the thing I like the least was replaced by a potentially better feature that I just need to get used to and determine how to make work for my needs.

Response from Groove Networks

Hi Kirsten,

we really appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for sharing it! Regarding replacement of "pending" with "snooze", we know that it's not easy to get used to a change especially if you were using specific feature on a daily basis. We hope that, in a long-term, you will see the benefit of snooze which gives you more flexibility than pending. Did you get a chance to try the new "indefinite snooze" feature? When you snooze a conversation indefinitely, no re-open time is set, and it will stay snoozed until a user ¿unsnoozes¿ manually or changes the status back to open/close. It serves the same purpose as the "pending" status.

Ling ling L.
Industry: Publishing

Groove keeps both the customer and the employee in mind

Reviewed on 20/04/2017

Groove is an excellent customer service support platform because it makes sharing and discussing cases much easier in a convenient manner. Groove allows for internal notes, auto-fills in emails if you've emailed that specific individual before, allows for merging cases, alarms, different statuses, different mailboxes within the same interface, and much more. Groove also makes use of color coding for the different features available, such as yellow for internal notes.

Groove also allows for multiple users to be logged on Groove at the same time, which allows multiple users to view the same ticket -- a feature that was missing from a different support platform I've tried previously.

Groove's own customer support is also extremely friendly and responsive, and they're great at keeping you updated. I especially enjoy reading the articles from their blog!

Pros

* Multiple users able to be logged in at the same time
* Notes feature
* Merging ability
* Customizable settings by user
* Multiple mailboxes
* Tracker
* App integration
* Friendly and very responsive support team (quick to fix bugs)

Cons

* It'd be nice if the Notes feature also had the rich text formatting options available (you can use them if you copy/paste though).
* It'd be nice if we could minimize past emails in a thread so we don't have to scroll through them all each time.

Industry: Internet

Great way to organize tickets and split them among a support team

Reviewed on 31/03/2018

Pros

I like how easy it is to apply and filter tickets by tags, and the built-in snooze function to bring back tickets you can't answer at the present but don't want to forget about.

Cons

Seems to be laggy/buggy as email load increases to significant levels: the unread ticket count doesn't sync/can lag behind the actual unread ticket count.

Fraser D.
Industry: Computer Software

Groove is nice and simple, but lacks one key feature

Reviewed on 17/08/2018
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

- very easy to use, and makes resolving issues quick and painless
- collaboration is simplified, and the ability to customize tickets is useful

Cons

- reporting. Groove has it, but it is very limited in its functionality. there's no way of monitoring progress or tracking actions

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Robert L.

Great way to handle day to day customer issues

Reviewed on 07/06/2017

Pros

The email integration is perfect and it's fairly simple to get used to. The ability to create different templates to use is a huge time-saver.

Cons

The edit field for emails is pretty wonky and can get frustrating if you like to write and then go back to edit. Otherwise great.

Industry: Real Estate

The simplest and most effective support software to keep track and communicate with customers

Reviewed on 23/03/2018

Pros

I like how easy it is to setup and get started. If you know how to use an email inbox then you know how to use Groove. It allows you to automate communication with your customers and keep up with any support questions they have. The add on's like Knowledge Base is great too so that you can add all the frequent questions and proactively provide answers.

Cons

It does need a lot better reports to understand how well support issues are being handles. I hear in the upcoming version this is a lot more powerful and has a lot more features.

Martin B.
Industry: Computer Software

The most easy to use and transparent support app

Reviewed on 17/09/2015

We've been switching from our previous (free) support system over to a new one lately.

After testing a dozen of different services in process, we instantly fell in love with Groove in just a few days of live usage – especially with the clean and modern interface and the knowledge base functionality. Even though Groove lacks a few minor features, we've been informed they are on the roadmap already.

In addition to this, Groove's got the most responsive and friendly team we've ever encountered, which is great and makes a lot of sense for a company creating a support system. Definitely not going anywhere anytime soon!

Pros

- Clean and modern interface
- Awesome knowledge base functionality
- Great support and development team
- Overall ease of use
- Lots of integration possibilities
- Best value for money

Cons

We've missed a few features from our previous system, such as a possibility to split tickets and a more functional rich text editor. However, the guys at Groove promised us they're planning to get this into one of the next releases :)

Tim B.
Industry: Education Management

Pretty good, give it a try.

Reviewed on 04/04/2016

I love the Groove blog. It's a must read for anyone making Saas. As a result I was trying to find a reason to use Groove. I signed up once we had enough customers and support requests to warrant having a KB.

I have found the support ticketing system really quite good. Keeps things in order amongst our small team.

I am frustrated by the KB though. In my opinion, it's not very user friendly...which has been a surprise given Grooves Blog.

Overall, definitely worth a try and you can decide.

Pros

Support Tickets
Easy to get started
Good support response

Cons

KB hard to customize
Not seeing improvements lately to KB

Cody C.
Industry: Sports

Pretty much feels like email with assignments to team members

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 15/08/2018

Pros

It's a simple interface that pretty much feels like email with the added benefit that you can assign tickets to team members and easily see who the ticket is assigned to; you can assign priority to tasks and add notes that only the team members can see. You can easily access within the screen the full support history of the customers.

Cons

Agent collision on occasions, and the fact that you can't create a new ticket from one mailbox to another. Perhaps for some, keeping mailboxes seprated between agents is a welcome positive with the added benefit of customisable privacy settings.

Michael C.
Industry: Consumer Goods

A service-ticket platform with loads of features!

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 03/10/2018

Groove lets us get feedback from our users when something isn't working and allows multiple people to work on a single issue with notes and actions tracked within the service.

Pros

The ability to track customer service tickets within our team, and get notified when a ticket is submitted via slack integration

Cons

Currently, Groove is meeting all of our needs as a ticketing platform,

Alexander K.

Reviewed on 08/12/2016

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Industry: Publishing

Here comes the strategy!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 20/11/2018

Pros

It is a great tool to have the information Groove provides handy. The optional automation is also extremely handy and convenient.

Cons

It would be great to have the option to receive push notifications. The templates can sometimes be difficult to modify to best suit my needs.

Industry: Events Services

Great for customer support

Reviewed on 05/12/2018

Groove helps us keep on top of our customers' needs and gives us lots of options as a support team.

Pros

Groove works really well for our ticketing system. We can assign customer support tickets to various groups and people and we can track how they have moved throughout the system. Groove offers helpful stats and integrations and even has the option to house multiple knowledge bases through the same place.

Cons

The only thing I haven't liked is that the auto-refresh function didn't seem consistent so there were times when multiple people responded to the same ticket because they didn't see that it had been closed. This has probably been updated with their new Beta.