Reservio

Online booking & appointment scheduling software

4.6 /5 (47 reviews) Write a Review!

Hynek P.

Not 100% solution, unfortunately

Reviewed on 09/08/2016

Using this service for 2 years, from time to time it fails to synchronize with the Google Calendar and then lets your customers order on the dates you are already full, which is very annoying

Pros

Customer service reacts very quickly

Cons

It does not work as it should. Synchronization issues are still appearing after serveral months

Matthew J.

Easy Booking Software

Reviewed on 30/06/2020

Reservio is helping us with bookings of our sports facilities following COVID-19. It allows us to comply with current guidelines surrounding a return to sport.

Pros

The calendar of available sessions is clear and concise for members to use. It is simple to book into a session.
There is good flexibility around the number of participants you can allow for each session and this information is clearly shown to the end-user.
The ability for other staff to log on and check bookings of sessions is very useful.

Cons

A little fiddly to set up initially, but easy once you get going.

Louise M.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Love this online booking system Its so easy set up and use

Reviewed on 22/07/2020

It has been great and extremely effortless, I was able to set everything up without even checking the instructions. Some other programs I tested out left me frustrated and feeling like I needed programming skills.

Pros

As the Province of Ontario moved into Phase 3 of the Covid reopening Plan, my Small yoga studio is able to open up with many restrictions in place. Because of covid quidelines I need to reduce the number of students that can attend classes in my studio. In order to limit the number of students in my classes, I found myself in need of an online booking software. After much research and trials of other systems, I gave Reservio try. I loved the ease of use of Reservio immediately, I even launched registration right after I set it up . I was amazed that my students started to create there own account and register minutes afterwards. I must tell you many of my students a bit technically challenged at times and I was delighted that they were able to do this with any support on from me. I will definitely be upgrading to include the Standard Plan to take care memberships instead of using my old punch cards.

Cons

The free version is very basic but the upgrades have more feature many of which I do not need but would like to use some of them.

Anthony C.

Great solution with limited features

Reviewed on 10/01/2017

This solution is great and we use it every day, however, after a year of usage, the feature is exactly the same.
The support is active but the development seems in standby.
However a great solution to manage planning of our salon

Response from Reservio

Dear Anthony, thank you for your review!
Customer's feedback is really important to us and is always much appreciated.

We are glad to hear that you are satisfied with our product and with provided customer support, hoping that you'll be more satisfied with our development in the upcoming year.

Last year, we started to work on a new version of Reservio and it's mobile application (Android, iOS), which will be available this year. You can also look forward to many improvements this year, such as redesigned booking page rolling out this month.

Please, don't hesitate to contact us anytime you'd have further questions or need help!

Reservio

Loren L.
  • Industry: Insurance

horrible customer service

Reviewed on 08/03/2019

Pros

not much. paid for a service that doesn't work

Cons

paid for the software and it still won't send sms confirmation. tried customer service and no response

Response from Reservio

Hello Loren,
we are really sorry to hear that you were not happy with our Customer Service and with our premium plan.
We reviewed your conversations and we always answered within 24 hours the latest.
Our premium plans do not come with prepaid SMS as written on our pricing, but you do have an option to take advantage of this feature and purchase an SMS plan apart of your premium package. SMS pricing varie depending on country and cost set by carrier.
We have already processed the refund of your premium plan as you requested.
Please do not hesitate to contact us on [email protected] if you have any further inquiries.

Sara S.

Like the simplicity but faulty email reminders, and poor response from company

Reviewed on 18/07/2014

I really like the ease of use of Reservio. I have the free version, while my business is growing. Even in the free version, there is the option to have email reminders sent to your clients. This is NOT WORKING. I have emailed Reservio once, twice, thrice, four times. Their support desk only responded to my first email. Then, they just stopped responding altogether. So, they didn't fix the email reminders to clients glitch, and they didn't respond to me any more. Why won't they fix it, and why won't they respond any more? I even emailed the founder and CEO, Frantisek Mazuch , who had sent me an introductory email when I signed up. No answer. Once again, I really like the ease of use of Reservio, and hope to make it my long term scheduling service. Maybe people with the free version don't get any attention? Like the other review says, you have to take care of your customers. If a feature is available with the free service, shouldn't it be working? If they get it working, I will rate this service a 5 star appointment scheduling software.

Ashlea W.

Brilliant System

Reviewed on 16/09/2020

This has been a godsend. With out this system we would not have been able to return to training the young Athletes

Pros

It is so easy to use and you can set up specific to your business.

Cons

The app does not allow you to confirm arrival of clients

Rafael L.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great customer care!

Reviewed on 26/09/2020

Pros

It was very simple to configure, the customer support was very helpful answering our questions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for sure did an awesome job on explaining and clarifying how the system works

Cons

Options to set specific date when clients can book an event.

Dana C.

Less time for scheduling, more time for business

Reviewed on 09/12/2014

As a private teacher, I have many individual students who need to book their individual lessons. It used to be complicated to make a timetable considering everyone´s preferences and especially to change it all the time. Students get often ill or just lazy:-) It´s much easier with Reservio for me and more comfortable for them. Thanks a lot!

Raffaele S.

I started working in 2 minutes

Reviewed on 04/05/2015

The easier way to manage appointments for almost any business

Beauty M.

May I try your system

Reviewed on 27/12/2015

May I have the link to your website

Dan B.

Great for scheduling school appointments

Reviewed on 24/09/2020

This has enabled us to simply revolutionise parents booking slots to see the teacher. It schedules for us and we can control the time slots.

Pros

Enabled us to effortlessly schedule parent appointments for 1:1 virtual reading sessions during lock-down.

Cons

Need a little time to get used to the interface and select times etc to book. Once used to it works well.

Melani W.

Very easy to use, clean look

Reviewed on 09/05/2015

I just started using this to book tarot readers for upcoming events and it handles the exceptions in our scheduling very well. You can schedule a person for multiple time periods in a day without any hassle. It was very easy to use, and I picked it up in no time. The Calendar view seems a bit glitchy, and it would be nice to be able to change the backgrounds on the calendar for scheduled versus non-scheduled time periods so it's not white on white, but I can live with that. I also wish there was a bit more room for the bio for staff, but that's so minor. The free version limits you to 40 bookings and 25 SMS messages, which is good for a trial period for one of our events. The first "Standard" level is very affordable, too, and that level allows you to email staff when they have a booking.

Johanna G.

Best Customer Service Anywhere

Reviewed on 26/02/2015

I have been using Reservio for several months now and love it! My clients love the ease of reserving their classes on their own time(many clients reserve very late at night when I would be sleeping!) it has been a great help in my business.
On the few occasions that I needed help, the customer service team, specifically Magdalena, has always been cheerful and answered any of my questions in a timely manner.
I hope that more people learn about this service, I did a lot of research before deciding to use Reservio and I chose it because it was the most user friendly. Even when I had the free version, there were many options available to me. The paid versions just made everything a little bit easier!

Love Reservio & their support team!

-Johanna M Griego

Mary G.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

free trial

Reviewed on 30/07/2020

Pros

I choose this software for the combination of calendar management and reminders sent to our clients/members.
The free trial was a very good thing to check wether the software would suit our business - and it does.
No harassment to buy the full pack.
Possibility of special offer for non profit.

Cons

It was a bit difficult to get in touch with the support but once I did, I got friendly and personnal advice.

Shannon T.

I've found my new booking partner!

Reviewed on 12/11/2014

Very happy with how easy this site is to use and how visually pleasing it is. I have worked with other booking sites and they looked and felt terrible. While setting up my new page, I had a couple of questions and received a response from customer service right away. They even sent a screen shot of the steps to take. For a visual learner like myself, I loved that! Very excited about Reservio.

Rachel M.

Great

Reviewed on 06/01/2015

Nice, modern looking interface, easy for me to use, easy for my clients to use, quick response with queries. Love it!

Alysson M.

It is awesome!

Reviewed on 24/11/2014

We've finally found a great partner for our costumers. It is simple to use and very practice. We are very happy with.

Eduardo O.

Multidisciplinary, flexible, functional and robust.

Reviewed on 06/01/2020

Undoubtedly Reservio is one of the most advanced and complete web tools that are available in the market, has given me the ability to effectively perform administrative management of my beauty salon, facilitating and optimizing daily activities such as scheduling appointment and database of my customers, however I consider that the greatest benefit that has provided me this program is the development of business through digital marketing , allowing the development and positioning of my business as one of the most prestigious in my locality, increasing my client portfolio, on the other hand I as business owner can manage my salon in a general way beauty and in turn serve my customers in a personalized way, doing stylist work, which I love. I am pleasantly satisfied with the performance of this program that has generated effectiveness in my team.

Pros

Reservio is a cloud-based platform, which also has mobile application compatible with both Android and iOS, is very easy to configure because it has configuration wizard, offers a wide level of customization, which gives you the ability to insert users, color preferences, services and staff. It has a design is very simple and elegant and that facilitates its use, thanks to its friendly interface does not require learning curve. It is a very robust and interdisciplinary tool so it can be used by different professionals in a wide range of areas. It allows the scheduling of appointments, online reservations, management of employees and payrolls, in addition to a customer database. One aspect to highlight of this program is that it offers a powerful digital marketing tool that will serve for promotional campaigns, on the other hand, as well as an efficient system for generating reminders and alerts. On the other hand, it has a free package with 40 monthly reservations and more basic planning tools and packages of paid services (Starter, Standard, and Pro), at an extremely affordable price (10,20 and 40 $ per month) with more advanced functions.

Cons

I love this platform very well designed, offers high performance, I have nothing negative to add. However, I would like to insert an inventory control function since I use it to manage a beauty salon and I would be very helpful in developing this feature.

Vanessa D.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy to learn and implement for anybody

Reviewed on 27/07/2020

I spent a few hours researching and comparing different booking systems . I found Reservio to be very reasonably priced, easy to use and the great customer service was a huge factor in deciding which software to use as we are confident in the knowledge that we can get quickly help should we need it. I found it easy to find my way around the software and teach to my colleagues who will also be using it. It does everything we need it to do, allowing us to do both singular and group bookings and giving us the option to make appointments public or private which was essential with the type of varied work we do.

Pros

Easy to use interface even without prior experience with type of software.
Ease of use for the rest of the team who will be using the software.
The statistics and data reports are extremely useful and important for us to access and assess data quickly and efficiently.
The "connectivity" for both staff and customers is very efficient and customisable allowing for clear communication.
Any teething problems have been quickly resolved with on hand help from the team at reservio through a chat box on the site.

Cons

It would be great to have a html code that allows me to embed the calendar into our website rather than just putting a link to the booking form.

Ismael B.

Excellent app !

Reviewed on 28/10/2020

Pros

With containment, I was obliged to control the flow of people coming to my premises, and the best way to do this was by appointment.

Reservio allowed me to do this easily, with a reliable and attractive software, and a customer service that listens!

Cons

Even if the application is complete and functional, personalisation by company is not possible. BUT we can easily communicate our needs to developers who say they are taking it into account for the future and that's great :)

Reservio makes it easy for us to keep track of and schedule appointments with clients

Reviewed on 10/12/2018

Pros

We love using Reservio for our landscape clients -- it makes it easy for them to come in for a consultation, set up their presentation appointment, and so much more

Cons

Nothing - we loved using Reservio -- it makes it so easy for us to keep track of our appointments!

John H.
  • Industry: Sports

good for sports club with limited facilities

Reviewed on 17/06/2020

excellent - as we are a non profit sporting club we negotiated a discount which swung us to using a very good ap

Pros

ease of use and as admin can see who is using and the ability to repet bookings

Cons

clients are struggling to find our club on the app

Sander V.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Reservio to be used for Covid registration

Reviewed on 15/06/2020

Due to Covid, a maximum of 100 people is allowed in each service. We will use Reservio to register visitors upfront.

Pros

Easy setup, interface. The trial worked out well

Cons

No special recommendations, the software does what it is supposed to do

Lenka M.

I HIGHLY RECCOMEND RESERVIO

Reviewed on 04/03/2015

I have been using the Reservio system for my business for 6 months. I am an English teacher and I need reservations of my clients to my lessons. This system meets all my requirements for this purpose.