Deborah C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Customer Service Awesome

Reviewed on 02/02/2021

I like to watch the traffic on our site knowing what people are doing on our site. The affiliate link is useful.

Pros

We are not using all the features of this product, however, we do use it to track users and for the small number of affiliates that we have. Honestly, the service has been great. They respond quickly to any question and are knowledgeable.

Cons

It's not a software problem, it is more a me problem. I know I am not optimizing the use of this product. But it does do what I need it to do.

Response from LeadDyno

Thanks so much for your feedback. Glad it is working out for your affiliate program and we appreciate the kind words about our customer support team.

Horrible customer support, no tracking with LeadPages and Infusionsoft combined

Reviewed on 14/02/2017

I totally agree with another review on this site that the support is horrible.
I've setup LeadDyno 2 years ago, wanting to have everything ready for our launch well upfront. Paid for 2 years.
Recently I needed to have it work with my Leadpages and Infusionsoft. Exchanged dozens of emails with support over 2 months, had a call with the founder.
My case was totally ignored over the last month. No replies, no solution, no answer.
So I switched to another system. They implemented everything very easy over 3 days, during New Years Eve even! Probably it would have worked with LeadDyno too, but somebody had to give attention to help set it up and test well.
Support of LeadDyno is horrible. Even the chat window inside the application didn't work properly on several occasions.
Looks great on outside, but on the inside our links were not properly tracked using LeadPages and Infusionsoft. From support no replies on several requests, if there were then the answers were slow and not relevant, no solutions. Have to leave a bad review, unless their support takes action to fix the errors with Leadpages and Infusionsoft (especially if it's on the Infusionsoft marketplace, it should integrate well, which it doesn't if you use LeadPages!)

Pros

Looks nice on the outside, and nice features (if they work)

Cons

Horrible support. Errors with Leadpages and Infusionsoft combined.

• Customer Support Software

Favourite feature is the extensive offering of affiliate commission structures

Reviewed on 01/06/2017

Pros

Best feature is the number of options for affiliate commissions. All the other products I checked out before I chose LeadDyno were only allowing you to nominate a % of customer revenue as the reward. LeadDyno allows me to choose either a % or a fixed amount, ongoing or one-off, paid immediately or after 1 month, 2 months, or anything up to 2 years after you receive the revenue. To me, this flexibility (plus the fact that it was recommended by a contact of mine) was the deciding factor in choosing LeadDyno. And I'm glad we did, because after our first 6 weeks or so, we already changed our payment commission structures, and this was very easy to do in LeadDyno.

Cons

The dashboard looks modern and nice, but it took longer than expected to find what I needed when I first set the account up. After I got some help from their LiveChat, I knew where to look and it became easier.

Great way to track lead conversions and affiliate commissions

Reviewed on 04/03/2015

We use Leaddyno for three reasons. 1. Tracking leads/customer conversions. 2. Affiliate Program 3. Marketing Automation.

Tracking Leads/customer conversions: It has been really useful to be able to see where the majority of our leads are coming from, which sources convert to customers the best, and exactly how many sales come from various campaigns. This allows us to know exactly where to focus our efforts.

The affiliate system is really simple and allows us to pay affiliates monthly in a few quick clicks. We have used Shareasale in previous businesses but prefer Leaddyno due to its simplicity.

As far as the marketing automation the ability to automatically send a drip of emails to folks who have signed up for our service really helped our conversions. And once the leads become a customer we continue to send them more drip emails for added engagement.

Pros

- Easy setup
- Simple system for Tracking leads/customer conversions
- Easy to manage affiliate program system
- Drip marketing automation that drives conversions
- Setup easy tracking campaigns URLs
- Very responsive support team

Cons

- It would be nice to have more robust reporting options
- Would like data on how certain landing pages drive conversions

Serra A.

Highly responsive support team

Reviewed on 09/03/2015

My business focuses on clients living overseas in addition to in-state customers. Since traffic is generated from a number of random places, effective data analysis and monitoring can get slightly overwhelming. However, thanks to LeadDyno, I don’t need to be worried about that anymore!

I signed up for their starter pack a little more than a year ago. At that time, I had roughly about 2800 to 3000 visitors on my website and let me just say that thanks to their visitor lead conversion tracking software, I am now a proud client in their Accelerator Program! Their marketing automation actually helped me pinpoint where the maximum traffic was being generated from and that eventually facilitated our overall marketing strategy.

Now, I have almost 6500 unique visitors on my website. I commend the way they have developed their software to help businesspersons like me, with borderline IT knowledge. Their incredible affiliate program is highly strategic, as they structured the team in accordance to my target audience requirements and we not only generated more leads, but also saved a great deal of time. Lastly, the best part, in my opinion, is the highly responsive support team that has been with us all the way through! Thank you guys, keep up the good work!

Aman V.

Amazing Customer Service

Reviewed on 27/03/2018

Pros

Great app, even better customer support! Thank for taking all of our questions as we got started. And for the phone appointment.

Cons

I was impressed to learn that LeadDyno also lets us book phone calls with their support managers. you rock!

Robert R.

Managed may needs

Reviewed on 18/12/2018

overall it managed my needs and price was competitive to whats out there but feel if it was more user friendly then it would even be worth paying a premium for.

Pros

I used leadDyno for some time for our affiliate network, though it did manage our needs i do feel that the backend dashboard could be more user friendly and fit it better with shopify store.

Cons

Dashboard not very user friendly thus meant more time spent finding options etc.

Choris G.

• Customer Support Software

awesome software and good support

Reviewed on 04/03/2018

great support and great interface, I love the option to share content

Pros

The support its awesome, Customer rep its a good with all questions, i love the support team, I use the software and its awesome, i like the interface, and the facilities to create reports

Cons

I want a better app mobile to my affiliates, I wish that they can share my content since the app to social networks

• Customer Support Software

Social Media Sharing is Key!

Reviewed on 14/03/2018

Pros

The one-click shares to Social Media is AMAZING!!! My affiliates can get their link to Facebook and Instagram so easy. Awesome feature.

Margarita P.

• Customer Support Software

its a good software to the control of comissions

Reviewed on 04/03/2018

Pros

I love this app because now its so easy to pay the comission of my affiliates, the funcion to compose email and share content to my clients its awesome.

Cons

Not really but I wish a better integration with magento, i should modify a little the js code to integrate perfect.

Ali H.
  • Industry: Arts & Crafts

GREATEST ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE

Reviewed on 17/05/2019

Pros

The software provides great information for the traffic and my sales. And it is great for time-saving.

Cons

The software has multiple errors and bugging issues. And takes a lot of time to explore whatever information I need.

Eran W.

Best Affiliate program and customer service

Reviewed on 12/05/2015

I reviewed most the ambassador programs and LeadDyno is definitely my #1 choice. We use LeadDyno for our Liv360 ambassador program and it has been working out really well. The interface is very easy to use for our team and our ambassadors. They also have a great campaign feature which allows us to track marketing campaign conversions accurately. Most importantly, the reason why I would recommend them is their outstanding support. Every issue or request we have had their team was immediate to respond. They put the customer first and I have been very happy with the results.

Pros

Great customer support, user friendly interface, great features, great price

Cons

Nothing specific, but it would be great if there was an integration with Zapier.

Jorge F.

• Customer Support Software

One of the best affiliate companies

Reviewed on 01/06/2017

Pros

Leaddyno provides us with the necessary tools to make money with our websites. In my company EstudioSEO we prefer to work with leaddyno because of the seriousness and punctuality it offers.

Cons

We are satisfied with leaddyno.

But one against could be the schedule since we are in Uruguay and sometimes we need support and we can not keep it due to the time difference.

Brandon D.

Beautiful, easy to use.

Reviewed on 01/06/2017

Pros

It's ridiculously easy to track and manage your affiliations but they also pay well for their affiliates as well and offer extra ways to earn commission on the side.

Karla H.

• Customer Support Software

terrible support to the user

Reviewed on 19/01/2018

Cons

all is wrong there, it does not connect with anything, it is difficult to integrate, your mail builder does not let you do anything great.
do not buy it, do not connect with any software, support is bad, your mobile app is useless, nothing helps, only give links to try to get out of trouble

Stephanie O.

LeadDyno is an excellent Affiliates Management Software

Reviewed on 07/08/2017

Pros

LeadDyno is best because it involves an easy to use interface and a simple but effective affiliate management method. This way attaining and keeping track of affiliates becomes really easy.

Cons

For me, it's not what I like least about the software but mostly how I can maintain access to it for a cheaper price. Hopefully, with time I can adjust to the price.

Bob S.

LOVE IT!

Reviewed on 30/03/2015

I love it. My affiliates love it. Much LOVE to LEADDYNO!

Dean K.
  • Industry: Furniture

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use and gets you referrals - Great work guys!

Reviewed on 13/10/2015

We were looking for an affiliate tracking software to integrate into our ecommerce site.
As we use a bigcommerce platform, Leaddyno was suggested and we decided to take the plunge despite not knowing much about it.

It has been a great move!

Easy to integrate into our ecommerce, full tracking of sales and commissions, and our affiliates love how they can view all their sales and commissions online easily and quickly. With the Leaddyno's affiliate referral system we have even managed to pick up a couple of new customers who are also affiliates with the automated emails. Customer support has also been very efficient and helpful and rectifies any issues in real time which is a real comfort.

There is definitely more potential here to expand our business buy using Leaddyno, so thank you for creating this system!

Pros

- Easy to install
- Easy to use
- Fully transparent commission system
- Lead manager accrues commissions without the use of a coupon code or affiliate link.
- Simple to pay out commissions
- Has multilevel commission structures
- Product specific affiliate commissions

Cons

- Product specific commission rules would be helpful.

Madison P.
  • Industry: Political Organization
  • Used Other for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Excellent value, responsive, attentive onboarding

Reviewed on 26/02/2021

Besides having a great platform and an amazing price, the team at LeadDyno is super responsive. I was able to speak with a specialist who was assigned to me. He was knowledgeable and helpful. My tam met with hi twice while we were trying to get familiar with set up and function. I was also very very happy with the help chat module that is available. It mad it easy to quickly get help while working in the program. This allowed me to implement and test quickly without hours or days of delay.

Pros

LeadDyno is a great value and provides a lot of functionality for an amazing price. I am also relieved at how accurate and easy to follow the documentation and help articles are.

Cons

I am still working my way around the platform. So far I am impressed by it.

Response from LeadDyno

So glad you have been happy with our platform, documentation, and customer service. We appreciate your business.

Kalliopi K.
  • Industry: Furniture
  • Used Other for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

A choice with features like no other

Reviewed on 05/02/2021

It's a good choice to set up such a program for your business, if anyone is looking for something like this, it will definitely do the job!

Pros

I liked the features it gives. It had all I would like to use for a high scale business.

Cons

It's a plug in that cannot be implemented with no assistant. So it's not a choice for someone that does not want to interfere with the code too much.

Response from LeadDyno

Thanks for your feedback on our affiliate software platform. Glad you like our features. About your comment requiring assistance to setup, that may only be the case for a small amount of users. In most cases LeadDyno can be set up in one click on the most popular e-commerce platforms. Thanks again for your business.

Oliver S.
  • Industry: Financial Services Software

• Customer Support Software

Great affiliate tracking solution at a reasonable price

Reviewed on 09/09/2018

Pros

1. Really nice UI - easy to understand
2. Great info on leads, like geographic information and cool cashboard
3. A simple one line tracking code was added to our affiliate pages and check-out pages, very quick to start.
4. Open API, so if you want to work with the data you have the option. We are a SaaS based company and do have an in-house development team, this was a major requirement.
5. Flexibility for level 2 commissions so you can pay super-commissions
6. We use HubSpot as our CRM and LeadDyno is an integration partner

Cons

The only thing I wished that went differently, we have a tricky set-up with the way our affiliate deals are set up and it could have been addressed if we knew during on-boarding, took some time to clean up/reverse. But LeadDyno did the right thing and helped us getting it corrected - much appreciated. For new users I highly suggest you discuss your exact affiliate program set-up and make sure you set up things correct from the start.

So easy for influencers to use

Reviewed on 06/03/2018

Pros

Ease of use for our influencers is the secret to LeadDyno's success. It is really simple for them to get their link and share it with their followers on social media.

Also a nice admin user interface, too. Lots of information showing where our traffic is coming from.

Cons

I've asked for more specific analytics for individual affiliates. I have been told this feature will be implemented by the end of Q1.
So easy for influencers to use

Kim S.

• Customer Support Software

Fantastic Referral App for my business!

Reviewed on 02/06/2017

Pros

This was the 2nd referral app I have used and it is far superior. It easily tracks my Affiliates’ sales whether they are coming from FB, Youtube or their site. I appreciate that I can also track my own links’ traffic. Its quite easy to pay my affiliates through Paypal! Customer support has always been timely and very helpful.

Cons

I can’t think of anything at the moment.
StretchStrength.com
Professional training tools for students and teachers of Dance, Yoga, Pilates, Gymnastics and more!

Matt G.

• Customer Support Software

Great one stop shop for affiliates

Reviewed on 16/02/2018

Pros

The software is flexible, clear and simple to use. Not only is it easy to use to reward affiliates, it also makes it easy to find new ones (rather than for instance Google analytics). An added benefit we found was the clear geographic tracking, allowing us to use it as a way to qualify lead locations before following up using LinkedIn.

Cons

My only real gripe is the way it defaults to one state in the USA if the location is unknown, I'd rather it just stated they didn't know.

Elisa E.

• Customer Support Software

Easy to use affiliate software

Reviewed on 26/11/2019

Amazing and wonderful customer service. Highly recommended.

Pros

This is incredibly easy to set up and use affiliate software. It allows you to track and see so many insights as well.

Cons

The quality of advertisers In the marketplace have not been the best so far. I would love to see them advertising to better candidates!