LeadDyno

Customer Support Software
4.1/5

101 Software options

• Customer Support Software

Good for beginner influencer programs

Reviewed on 28/01/2020

Overall, I like LeadDyno. It’s very straight forward when it comes to the approval process and creating the form. There are a few things I wish could have been customized more than the software allowed, but it is overall a very pleasant software to use. Very easy to learn and navigate if you haven’t used an influencer program before.

Pros

I really loved how nice the initial form looked once customized and integrated on our website. I was very clean and straightforward. I also liked the interface that the influencers see when they log in, it makes it very easy for them to track their codes and earnings.

Cons

I didn’t like that there was no way to customize the automatic payment method. My team had previously set our payouts to only occur when the influencer had earned a certain amount of money, but LeadDyno only goes off time increments. Additionally, I felt like I could never get the integration with our other softwares set up the way they were using our previous program. For example, I had to manually create all influencer codes on our website backend instead of LeadDyno making them.

Jeremy B.

How NOT to train your sales staff

Reviewed on 03/03/2015

I am looking for an affiliate tracking software and someone suggested LeadDyno as an alternative to Ambassador. I asked for a comparison, and their answer was "We're cheaper and have customer support :)". A bit on the nose, but it fell apart after that! The rep didn't know anything about Ambassador and just sent me to a feature video. Then he started attacking them over and over again, even though he admitted he knew NOTHING about their product I suggested that attacking them wasn't going to get the sale and I just wanted a feature comparison chart. Now they are human and obviously had little sales training, so as a business owner, I thought it would be best if I let their Sales Director know. Here is where the one star comes in. His reaction was "Thanks Jeremy. If you have specific questions about LeadDyno please let me know." and "Sorry I don't have a chart handy for him to use, so that'd be my fault.".

That was it! If my sales reps did this, I would be calling the client immediately to talk in person, thanking them for letting me know about needing to train my team more, and doing everything in my power to make sure this didn't blow up. I looked back at what I wrote to both of them and I was trying to calm THEM down. Then their CEO responded with several sentences giving excuses of why he thought the customer service was OK. Despite 4 emails, no one said "I'm sorry you had a bad customer experience", only blaming bad customers, high volume chats, with defensive posture and passive aggressive comments. They actually went so far as stating that they thought the customer service was fine!! I feel sad for the sales rep as it is obvious that the problem comes directly from the Co-owners.

Response from LeadDyno

Unfortunately Jeremy verbally attacked a hardworking member of our support team right out of the gates on Live Chat.

****

Jeremy: I recommend your team put together a features comparison page :)

Our Chat Agent: Thanks for the feedback.

Jeremy: No problem. I have done that to my competitors as well, so I know you just feel great about your product :)

Our Chat Agent: We created LeadDyno because we tried them all ourselves and weren't happy. We were looking for an affiliate program for our sister company

Jeremy: Dude you are so defensive!!

****

Jeremy then wrote to me advising that I "immediately fire our support agent."

Our Agent has been with us for over a year. He's outstanding. And it's not his fault he doesn't have a competitor comparison page.

First, unlike Jeremy, we do not obsess over our competitors. We focus on making our product as good as it can be, based on the feedback we get from our own customers.

In my 10+ years as a software entrepreneur, I've learned it's better to focus on making your own product better rather than obsessing over what competitors are doing.

So, when I refused to fire our Agent:

Jeremy then wrote to me:

"The fact that you weren't willing to take responsibility for your team member's reaction shows that you need to seriously adjust how you do your training."

However I had taken full responsibility for the conversation previously, when I wrote that it was my fault he didn't have a comparison page handy.

****

Our CEO then wrote directly to Jeremy in an attempt to calm him down:

"Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for your feedback. We are constantly reviewing and rebalancing our sales messages, taking into account both effectiveness as well as the opportunity cost of dealing with “high maintenance” customers who, too often, end up consuming quite a few sales and support resources without generating enough corresponding revenue. You would not believe some of the people that our sales team ends up dealing with, particularly via the online chat channel. This ends up, of course, short changing our “good” customers, with slower response times and a noisier support environment, something we wish very much to minimize, to keep our support at a very high level.

Looking at the original chat, I see a sequence that, in my mind, reasonably balances these competing desires given the information our sales person had available to them, but we will review this sequence, in particular, in our next sales meeting.

Carson"

To which Jeremy replied:

"Wow, all you had to say is "I'm sorry", but instead you too are on the defensive, giving me excuses and defending him instead of a simple "thanks for the feedback, we will work on it." Your company has just earned a 1 star review as obviously both you and Brett are the cause of the poor sales training.
Jeremy"

Carson then replied:

"You seem upset, Jeremy. Have we done anything to upset you?

Thank you again for considering LeadDyno.

Regards,
Carson"

We never heard back from Jeremy. He just went ahead and left this 1-star review.

Gabe S.

• Customer Support Software

Used LeadDyno for my affiliate program for several years with some great results

Reviewed on 05/02/2021

Pros

Integration with Clickfunnels and Stripe is really easy. Paypal has been a little more of a struggle but I think that's probably more Paypal's fault then LeadDyno.

Cons

They recently fixed the thing I liked least about it - before you could basically only have your affiliates promote one link at a time. There were ways to workaround it, but it wasn't as convenient or intuitive. They recently changed this though which is great!

Response from LeadDyno

Thanks so much for your feedback. Glad you like the new landing page feature. The Paypal issues are sometimes out of our hands but definitely will keep checking to see how we can improve and reduce potential issues. Thanks again for your business.

• Used Daily for Free Trial

• Customer Support Software

Lead Dyno could not fulfill my needs

Reviewed on 11/09/2021

Customer Service was Limited not very much help…

Pros

I did not like much of anything with LeadDyno

Cons

The platform first of all could not configure my type of commission structure, Leaddyno could not provide me affiliate branded replicated sites nor was It able to edit certain things. Did not offer many payout solutions being a CBD company we cannot use Stripe or PayPal

Response from LeadDyno

Sorry to hear you weren't happy with your experience with LeadDyno. While we do pride ourselves on having one of the robust and feature rich affiliate platforms we do understand it may not work for every business. We are surprised to your comments about our customer service. Did you know that we offer 1:1 online meetings? Also, we have a lot of successful CBD companies on our platform we'd love to make it work for you as well, please reach out to us a [email protected] and we will see how we can help.

Liz W.
  • Industry: Consumer Goods

• Customer Support Software

Solid platform for the price

Reviewed on 31/03/2021

Pros

Integration was seamless, interface is easy to use, and functionality is strong. Customer service has been responsive and very helpful! Love all the content they produce to support businesses in creating a successful program.

Cons

The ability to have a 'chat room' type feature to allow affiliates to ask questions or post discussion topics would be so valuable! Would also love to be able to have photos as part of our shareable content rather than text only. Currently we are relying on a separate app for each of those functions.

Response from LeadDyno

Thanks for sharing your experience about our affiliate platform. Great to hear you have enjoyed our customer support team and available content. And thanks for the other suggestions, we will definitely consider them.

Easy With Instagram!

Reviewed on 18/04/2018

Pros

Mobile app is KEY. My affiliates use that and get their link into Instagram and Facebook from there. Support team is a big plus too, always online and available to help.

Cons

Wish there was an easier way for me to migrate over from ShareASale. Have to do it gradually by ramping new affiliates onto LeadDyno.

Esperanza M.

• Customer Support Software

I love this software the integration its perfect with shopify

Reviewed on 04/03/2018

More sells on my site via my affiliates

Pros

I use this software for my clients, we use leaddyno and shopify, the integration its so easy, and the support its good, The option to share my content to my affiliates its awesome!

Cons

I wish more social networks on panel, linkedin, and other bad reason i dont have, i wish a app for admin.

Justin W.

Excellent Product and Service

Reviewed on 30/10/2018

Pros

LeadDyno has brilliant tools to help with your Affiliate program and are teamed up with ECA Affiliates who have so many well qualified and experienced Affiliates.

Best Choice I have ever made.

Cons

So far I can honestly say I have not found any cons to tell you. The only con that I might say is that because the two companies ECA Affiliates and LeadDyno who fall under the same company would be better off merging into one easier to use platform but its not a big deal as the service is excellent and help you every step of the way if you get stuck.

Byron R.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Love the team and love the product

Reviewed on 09/03/2015

We've been using LeadDyno to run our affiliate program for two years. We love the team, and we love the product.

Previously we tried building our own affiliate tracking. That was a complete headache to manage. I had everyone wanting updates all the time on their traffic levels. And of course it was the guys who never sent any traffic that needed the updates!

Now they can check their own traffic and sales stats whenever they want using their Affiliate Dashboard login. This is huge for me. Also huge is the fact that they get one-click social sharing from there, too. So, for example, they can share their link with their Facebook followers by just clicking a button.

Basically I fill out the Facebook post for them - and I change it up often. Then these guys come into their Affiliate Dashboard, click the buttons for Facebook, Twitter, Email, etc, sharing, and they're good to go!

Esmeralda Q.

• Customer Support Software

the software modify my work

Reviewed on 04/03/2018

Pros

I love this software, my work its so easy when my affiliates start to sell for me, I have this software integrate with shopify

Cons

I wish an app for admin my social media assets, beacuse in the web app for mobile its a little difficult.

Tania C.

• Customer Support Software

Great for my affiliate's program

Reviewed on 04/03/2018

Pros

its a good software, I like because its so easy to config, and integrate with my shopping cart on woocommerce.

Cons

I wish a compatibility with other software like 3dcart, and I think that the support can be better, but in general good

David N.

• Customer Support Software

A nice experience to buy through this app.

Reviewed on 03/06/2017

Pros

The convenience and opportunity to buy online from other countries gives our family the chance to spend more time together as a family. So glad to do it this way!

Carlos adrian V.

Horrible software

Reviewed on 10/02/2018

Cons

All it's bad with this software, the app mobile don't work, the support it's terrible, and the script cause errors on WordPress

Becky M.

Works great with Bigcommerce

Reviewed on 16/03/2015

I just moved my store over to Bigcommerce and needed to get my affiliate tracking moved over. Didn't want to stay with my old provider anyway. So I looked for an app that worked with BC and found LeadDyno. They helped me set it up with the hour I signed up. It works great. Thanks so much.

Samiksha B.

Thanks for the marketing help

Reviewed on 07/01/2016

I'm brand new to this whole affiliate thing and didn't really know where to get started... Brett was a big help... really appreciate all of the tips, especially around affiliate recruitment... great team and app.

Laura T.

So Easy for WordPress

Reviewed on 18/03/2015

So easy to setup with WordPress. I just installed the plugin and it was pulling everything I needed. Woocommerce sales too. Easy for my affiliates to get their links and share on Facebook and on Twitter.

• Customer Support Software

This company should not be in business

Reviewed on 16/09/2018

Pros

No pros for this company. Awful support, buggy product. One of the worst digital products I've came accross in a long time.

Cons

This company is a joke.

My account is inactive for over a week now because they have an issue with their payment system and their support is literally inexistant.

They promised to fix the issue few days ago and my account is still inactive, my affiliates cannot run marketing campaigns basically.

I thought it's just me that have issue with the company, but it looks like a lot of people are unhappy with this .

• Industry: Music

LeadDyno Does The Work For You

Reviewed on 30/05/2019

Pros

I was so pleased that LeadDyno creates an affiliate sign up page for you upon creation of your account

Cons

My only complaint is that I don't like the overall look of the lightweight embed affiliate sign up form.

Good affiliate marketing software

Reviewed on 27/11/2018

Pros

Easy to set up, super-easy to use, with powerful features. Overall, very good product.

Cons

Customer service can be a pain. They should really work on this.

Valerie B.

Reviewed on 04/01/2017

Deborah C.
  • Industry: Food & Beverages

Customer Service Awesome

Reviewed on 02/02/2021

I like to watch the traffic on our site knowing what people are doing on our site. The affiliate link is useful.

Pros

We are not using all the features of this product, however, we do use it to track users and for the small number of affiliates that we have. Honestly, the service has been great. They respond quickly to any question and are knowledgeable.

Cons

It's not a software problem, it is more a me problem. I know I am not optimizing the use of this product. But it does do what I need it to do.

Response from LeadDyno

Thanks so much for your feedback. Glad it is working out for your affiliate program and we appreciate the kind words about our customer support team.

• Customer Support Software

Favourite feature is the extensive offering of affiliate commission structures

Reviewed on 01/06/2017

Pros

Best feature is the number of options for affiliate commissions. All the other products I checked out before I chose LeadDyno were only allowing you to nominate a % of customer revenue as the reward. LeadDyno allows me to choose either a % or a fixed amount, ongoing or one-off, paid immediately or after 1 month, 2 months, or anything up to 2 years after you receive the revenue. To me, this flexibility (plus the fact that it was recommended by a contact of mine) was the deciding factor in choosing LeadDyno. And I'm glad we did, because after our first 6 weeks or so, we already changed our payment commission structures, and this was very easy to do in LeadDyno.

Cons

The dashboard looks modern and nice, but it took longer than expected to find what I needed when I first set the account up. After I got some help from their LiveChat, I knew where to look and it became easier.

Horrible customer support, no tracking with LeadPages and Infusionsoft combined

Reviewed on 14/02/2017

I totally agree with another review on this site that the support is horrible.
I've setup LeadDyno 2 years ago, wanting to have everything ready for our launch well upfront. Paid for 2 years.
Recently I needed to have it work with my Leadpages and Infusionsoft. Exchanged dozens of emails with support over 2 months, had a call with the founder.
My case was totally ignored over the last month. No replies, no solution, no answer.
So I switched to another system. They implemented everything very easy over 3 days, during New Years Eve even! Probably it would have worked with LeadDyno too, but somebody had to give attention to help set it up and test well.
Support of LeadDyno is horrible. Even the chat window inside the application didn't work properly on several occasions.
Looks great on outside, but on the inside our links were not properly tracked using LeadPages and Infusionsoft. From support no replies on several requests, if there were then the answers were slow and not relevant, no solutions. Have to leave a bad review, unless their support takes action to fix the errors with Leadpages and Infusionsoft (especially if it's on the Infusionsoft marketplace, it should integrate well, which it doesn't if you use LeadPages!)

Pros

Looks nice on the outside, and nice features (if they work)

Cons

Horrible support. Errors with Leadpages and Infusionsoft combined.

Great way to track lead conversions and affiliate commissions

Reviewed on 04/03/2015

We use Leaddyno for three reasons. 1. Tracking leads/customer conversions. 2. Affiliate Program 3. Marketing Automation.

Tracking Leads/customer conversions: It has been really useful to be able to see where the majority of our leads are coming from, which sources convert to customers the best, and exactly how many sales come from various campaigns. This allows us to know exactly where to focus our efforts.

The affiliate system is really simple and allows us to pay affiliates monthly in a few quick clicks. We have used Shareasale in previous businesses but prefer Leaddyno due to its simplicity.

As far as the marketing automation the ability to automatically send a drip of emails to folks who have signed up for our service really helped our conversions. And once the leads become a customer we continue to send them more drip emails for added engagement.

Pros

- Easy setup
- Simple system for Tracking leads/customer conversions
- Easy to manage affiliate program system
- Drip marketing automation that drives conversions
- Setup easy tracking campaigns URLs
- Very responsive support team

Cons

- It would be nice to have more robust reporting options
- Would like data on how certain landing pages drive conversions

Serra A.

Highly responsive support team

Reviewed on 09/03/2015

My business focuses on clients living overseas in addition to in-state customers. Since traffic is generated from a number of random places, effective data analysis and monitoring can get slightly overwhelming. However, thanks to LeadDyno, I don’t need to be worried about that anymore!

I signed up for their starter pack a little more than a year ago. At that time, I had roughly about 2800 to 3000 visitors on my website and let me just say that thanks to their visitor lead conversion tracking software, I am now a proud client in their Accelerator Program! Their marketing automation actually helped me pinpoint where the maximum traffic was being generated from and that eventually facilitated our overall marketing strategy.

Now, I have almost 6500 unique visitors on my website. I commend the way they have developed their software to help businesspersons like me, with borderline IT knowledge. Their incredible affiliate program is highly strategic, as they structured the team in accordance to my target audience requirements and we not only generated more leads, but also saved a great deal of time. Lastly, the best part, in my opinion, is the highly responsive support team that has been with us all the way through! Thank you guys, keep up the good work!